PDA

View Full Version : I Trust the FBI and You Should Too

Castle2.0
08-12-2022, 08:26 PM
The documents were certainly classified.

They will prosecute appropriately just like they would any other politicians who withheld or deleted documents or emails.

2Z4m4lnjxkY

robayon
08-12-2022, 08:43 PM
You're not known for your judgement round these parts

Skarne
08-12-2022, 08:44 PM

Haha

Ooloo
08-12-2022, 08:53 PM
Dude its totally punk rock and counterculture to embrace the fbi and a hugely expanded irs! *guitar solo, shades*

Jibartik
08-12-2022, 08:55 PM
RAGE WITH THE MACHINE!

Rethalis
08-12-2022, 08:57 PM
Dude its totally punk rock and counterculture to embrace the fbi and a hugely expanded irs! *guitar solo, shades*

its totally based.

Reiwa
08-12-2022, 09:04 PM
The documents were certainly classified.

They will prosecute appropriately just like they would any other politicians who withheld or deleted documents or emails.

2Z4m4lnjxkY

Classified documents kept in a registered, authorized, and secure SCIF.

Sent there under the direction of the POTUS at the time of transfer.

Kaveh
08-12-2022, 09:13 PM

You haven’t bought any Bitcoin yet?

robayon
08-12-2022, 09:29 PM
You haven’t bought any Bitcoin yet?No I also have not had penis reduction surgery

robayon
08-12-2022, 09:34 PM
Dude its totally punk rock and counterculture to embrace the fbi and a hugely expanded irs! *guitar solo, shades*Remember your reaction to every single conservative being comparable to nazis?

You're a very dishonest person, Ooloo, stop parroting Ben Shapiro, you are capable of more

Kaveh
08-12-2022, 09:36 PM
I like how I’m Supposed to trust trump but not the FBI

Trump stared at an eclipse

GinnasP99
08-12-2022, 09:47 PM
It's called sungazing and it's proven to increase your vibrational energy.

(I'm jk..... the earth is flat tho)

Ooloo
08-12-2022, 10:20 PM
Remember your reaction to every single conservative being comparable to nazis?

You're a very dishonest person, Ooloo, stop parroting Ben Shapiro, you are capable of more

I'm not suggesting every democrat agrees with this, I'm sure they *all* don't. I'm making fun of the ones who do, and to a lesser extent the ones who are too spineless to speak up against it.

robayon
08-12-2022, 10:44 PM
I'm not suggesting every democrat agrees with this, I'm sure they *all* don't. I'm making fun of the ones who do, and to a lesser extent the ones who are too spineless to speak up against it.All while dodging the obvious treason :)

Botten
08-13-2022, 01:20 AM
Classified documents kept in a registered, authorized, and secure SCIF.

June 8, 2022

Trump's attorneys receive a letter from federal investigators, asking them to further secure the room where documents are being stored. In response, Trump aides add a padlock to the room in the basement of Mar-a-Lago.

a padlock... for top secret nuclear documents. .. yep all good!

nilzark
08-13-2022, 05:59 AM
RAGE WITH THE MACHINE!

FUCK YEA! I'LL DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! {repeat}

Homesteaded
08-13-2022, 06:01 AM
a padlock... for top secret nuclear documents. .. yep all good!

They told him to add a padlock.

Domo
08-13-2022, 07:04 AM
I really dont understand everything regarding Trump over the past 7(?) years, but Trump apears to be like a slippery fish. You pull him in and try to catch him but he still manage to get out somehow.

It really seems Trump will never be held accountable.
I dont know if there are 2 justice systems in america (for rich and poor) or hes to good at this game. Either way, Trump will never be sentenced or put in jail.

But what I am really curious about is what will happen with the Republican Party, Fox News etc. once Trump is gone? Right now it seems like everythink is build around Trump.
Once Trump is off the stage, will the Republicans try to fill the void with a new Trump?

Swish
08-13-2022, 10:03 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dA48kwU.gif

DMN
08-13-2022, 10:05 AM

the same person who asked you "trust trump" is the same one to ask you to capitalize "supposed", i take it?

Swish
08-13-2022, 10:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dA48kwU.gif

Domo
08-13-2022, 10:08 AM
He's like them slippery jews, aint that right Dopemo?

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

DMN
08-13-2022, 10:11 AM
what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

They still don't teach history in germany? sad.

Domo
08-13-2022, 10:18 AM
They still don't teach history in germany? sad.

dont play stupid now.

Ive been gaming for years with people from all around the world. And because I am a german its only a matter of time till someone mentions the WWII, Nazis or Hitler.

Now imagine I would talk the same way with some of you Yankee's, regardless if it fits to the topic or not.

You could be talking about cars and I ask you

"Hey Slave Master, hows the cotton plantation today?"

It just makes no sence, dont fit, not funny and it would make me look like an stupid idiot who have nothing really to say.

Thats you for me right now.

So again, what the fuck is wrong with you?

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 10:39 AM
dont play stupid now.

Ive been gaming for years with people from all around the world. And because I am a german its only a matter of time till someone mentions the WWII, Nazis or Hitler.

Now imagine I would talk the same way with some of you Yankee's, regardless if it fits to the topic or not.

It just makes no sence, dont fit, not funny and it would make me look like an stupid idiot who have nothing really to say.

A depressing minority of americans have brain worms and are incapable of rational thought.

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 10:47 AM

All you do is talk shit on american politics and call us racist lol

robayon
08-13-2022, 10:47 AM
A depressing minority of americans have brain worms and are incapable of rational thought.Sometimes I wish that all non-Americans online would treat Americans the way Americans treat non-Americans online, it would increase the comedy quotient internet-wide and take us down a peg or two

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2021/11/01/what-people-around-the-world-like-and-dislike-about-american-society-and-politics/

DMN
08-13-2022, 10:49 AM
dont play stupid now.

the problem here is no one going around trying to restablish the slave trade their ancestors largely fought to abolish, nor sing any praise of such a barbaric system, all quite unlike your romanticization of blood libel and related bigotries.

Reiwa
08-13-2022, 10:56 AM
Sometimes I wish that all non-Americans online would treat Americans the way Americans treat non-Americans online, it would increase the comedy quotient internet-wide and take us down a peg or two

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2021/11/01/what-people-around-the-world-like-and-dislike-about-american-society-and-politics/

You'd know a thing or two about being down for a peg wouldn't you rob?

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 10:58 AM
Sometimes I wish that all non-Americans online would treat Americans the way Americans treat non-Americans online, it would increase the comedy quotient internet-wide and take us down a peg or two

man that says that our best things are technology and popular culture.

two things we suck at now lol

peterpal
08-13-2022, 11:06 AM
Hillary used a private email account while in congress- she should be locked up!!

Trump only had classified documents at his resort where he hosted high ranking international guests from Saudi Arabia and Russia- totally different, give this man an award!!

Note: the padlock was added in June 2022

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 11:07 AM

if you mean treating elizondo with contempt, i agree

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:08 AM
Crack is legal for politicians.

Rethalis
08-13-2022, 11:09 AM
Germany produced Bach and Einstein, so it's got that going for it.

peterpal
08-13-2022, 11:30 AM
the problem here is no one going around trying to restablish the slave trade their ancestors largely fought to abolish, nor sing any praise of such a barbaric system, all quite unlike your romanticization of blood libel and related bigotries.

Germany was always extremely open and thorough about the atrocities of WW2 and their past. Trying to educate and remember why and how it happened so it can never happen again. Compare that to other countries like Japan where a lot of history is still not talked about.

It's sad that the only thing that sticks with people like DMN is "Germany forever evil lol".

Reiwa
08-13-2022, 11:32 AM
Hillary used a private email account while in congress- she should be locked up!!

Trump only had classified documents at his resort where he hosted high ranking international guests from Saudi Arabia and Russia- totally different, give this man an award!!

Note: the padlock was added in June 2022

Senator =! President

DMN
08-13-2022, 11:37 AM
Germany was always extremely open and thorough about the atrocities of WW2 and their past. Trying to educate and remember why and how it happened so it can never happen again. Compare that to other countries like Japan where a lot of history is still not talked about.

It's sad that the only thing that sticks with people like DMN is "Germany forever evil lol".

Far from it. i've said nothing of Germany, simply addressed self-described German who should know better. Your dumb fuckery on such matters could be forgiven since you no doubt come from Libtardia USA.

Lune
08-13-2022, 11:42 AM
Trump Cult on suicide watch, can't even attend politics thread and have to make their own drive-by threads because of terminal butthurt. Still empty handed waiting for your marching orders and talking points from Fox News huh?

https://i.imgur.com/WcZGqUf.jpg

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:45 AM
Politics is the cult my friend :)

Domo
08-13-2022, 11:53 AM
All you do is talk shit on american politics and call us racist lol

oh please shut up.

I make fun of stupid things politican make in general.
I could mention here some stupid german politican you might never heard of and most of the memes about them are hard to translate, but whenever i make fun of an american politican its not because they are american, right wing or left wing. I make fun of them because they said or did something super stupid. Its not my fault that they're so vocal and open about it.

Ive learned here on the forums already that lots of you guys handle politics like an sport team. "I dont care how stupid my team is as long the other team is crying. Also dont make fun of my team or individuals of my team"

Thanksfull not everyone of you act like an Cheerleader of their party and I meet some american conservatives who told me that they dont like trump, think the captiol riots were wrong, dont care if gays can marry and that they are pro-abortions. But they still vote for conservatives because they personally believe in less regulations and they like to pay less taxes.
I also know some left-wingers who own multiple guns, are pro-guantanmo, dont like the "pronouce nonsence" and love they military. But they still vote for democrats because they personally believe in a better education and healthcare system.

Whenever I agree or disagree with them on some subjects, their arguments are reasonable.

And they have no problem of making fun of the party or individuals they vote for.

I dont have any problem with you making fun of german politicans if they did or said something stupid. I am not holding you back.

TL:DR: Scratch the sand out of your swimsuit

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 11:55 AM
But, you're on a team.

Prove you're not by saying trump did better as president than biden so far.

You dont ahve to say he was a good president, but say he was better, do it. He was. That's the truth.

Reiwa
08-13-2022, 11:56 AM
Politics is the cult my friend :)

Mar-a-Lago’s SCIF (https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/05/trump-in-palm-beach-mar-a-lagos-scif-jfks-bunker-and-keeping-national-security-secure/2359130007/)

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 12:41 PM
if you mean treating elizondo with contempt, i agree

TheTardo mad BIGLY

Ooloo
08-13-2022, 02:10 PM
They're gonna get trump one of these times! For what? Nobody knows! But this time it'll be for REAL!

What is the SINGLE most egregious offense he committed? Let's hear it!

Elizondo
08-13-2022, 02:12 PM
They're gonna get trump one of these times! For what? Nobody knows! But this time it'll be for REAL!

What is the SINGLE most egregious offense he committed? Let's hear it!

Groomers when Bush was President "The Government lied about WMDs!"

Groomers when Brandon is President "The Government is telling the truth about WMDs!"

Ooloo
08-13-2022, 02:17 PM
MSNBC in the year 2035: Breaking!! Donald Trump MAY have done something ten years ago that, if true, would constitute a criminal offense, possibly, depending on the circumstances, according to anonymous sources!!!! BOMBSHELL!!!

Ooloo
08-13-2022, 02:26 PM
Trying to put Trump in jail because they just have this completely lizard-brained irrational hatred of him is honestly starting to remind me of that ancient aliens show.

"DID Trump GIVE THE NUCLEAR CODES to ALEX JONES??!! Some legal scholars say YES!!"

Jibartik
08-13-2022, 02:28 PM
lizard-brained

Did someone say reptoids?

https://i.imgur.com/I4eBdgO.png

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 05:00 PM
TheTardo mad BIGLY

whats your patriots.win user name, give me dem posts

unsunghero
08-13-2022, 05:06 PM
I hope I can explain to my Antifa chapter that I'm only surfing Patriots.win as a secret spy before they kick my ass

Reiwa
08-13-2022, 05:11 PM
whats your patriots.win user name, give me dem posts

I don't have one but I admire this fellow.

https://i.imgur.com/cStcXMB.png

GAINZ

TheBardo
08-13-2022, 05:31 PM
I don't have one but I admire this fellow.

https://i.imgur.com/cStcXMB.png

GAINZ

well i guess that clears that up then

Trungep99
08-13-2022, 11:52 PM
The warrant was signed by a judge trump appointed. Trump learned how to mishandle documents from Hilary , but he wanted to “trump” her lol

Elizondo
08-14-2022, 12:31 AM
The warrant was signed by a judge trump appointed. Trump learned how to mishandle documents from Hilary , but he wanted to “trump” her lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/08/12/fact-check-false-claim-magistrate-who-approved-trump-warrant/10290114002/

Fact check: Bruce Reinhart, who approved FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, was not appointed by Trump

The post, along with several in the same vein, garnered a few dozen shares, but the original tweet amassed over 24,000 likes since it was published Aug. 9.

But Trump had nothing to do with Reinhart's appointment in 2018.

Botten
08-14-2022, 01:15 AM
Ricky Shiffer was like a lot of MAGA “patriots,” often proclaiming his willingness to die for Donald Trump. Like seemingly all Trump fans, he was outraged that the FBI served a search warrant on the ex-president’s Florida estate, eager to declare “civil war” on “the Deep State.” Shiffer was such a True Believer that on Thursday, he tried to attack the FBI office in Cincinnati, Ohio, and ended up dying next to a cornfield a few miles away.

Shiffer believed he was dying a martyr to the cause. But his only reward was for the community of terminally online Trumpists with whom he spent his time to immediately denounce him as a “crisis actor” who had performed a “false flag” operation with the sole purpose of smearing MAGA people by association.

It is amazing how close their describing the mentality of these flailing last resort MAGA fanatics.

No wonder they are loosing all composure their world is caving in on them as it all comes crashing down.

Imagine telling Sarah Palin who was leader of the Tea Party that your movement is dead. And now she is MAGA. (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/09/sarah-palin-comeback-trump-alaska-republicans)

Karazondo...you are Sarah Palin and MAGA is now dying. You just can't accept it now.

It is all quite sad. Just cut out all the middle desperation part and move on to Dirty Santchez already.

Your posts are getting more erratic. Your echo chambers can't even give you straight orders to parrots.

You are all over the place... worse than Trump's Hurricane Sharpie projection (conveniently also found during the FBI raid. (https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-took-infamous-hurricane-map-120950039.html))

Elizondo
08-14-2022, 01:31 AM
It is amazing how close their describing the mentality of these flailing last resort MAGA fanatics.

No wonder they are loosing all composure their world is caving in on them as it all comes crashing down.

Imagine telling Sarah Palin who was leader of the Tea Party that your movement is dead. And now she is MAGA. (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/09/sarah-palin-comeback-trump-alaska-republicans)

Karazondo...you are Sarah Palin and MAGA is now dying. You just can't accept it now.

It is all quite sad. Just cut out all the middle desperation part and move on to Dirty Santchez already.

Your posts are getting more erratic. Your echo chambers can't even give you straight orders to parrots.

You are all over the place... worse than Trump's Hurricane Sharpie projection (conveniently also found during the FBI raid. (https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-took-infamous-hurricane-map-120950039.html))

lol MAGA throwin parties right now

Your gestapo raid backfiring so badly

Thanks commies!

Castle2.0
08-14-2022, 01:45 AM
Raid backfired. Trump backed candidates doing really well in primaries, even the ones that the Dems aren't shooting themselves in the foot by pushing Trump candidates.

Good advice: "Never believe your own press releases"

The Dems have drown in their own Kool-Aid of TDS to the point they support Trump candidates in primaries thinking it will help them... until they politicize the FBI and show everyone they are unfit to lead.

Bring back orange man =)

Botten
08-14-2022, 01:48 AM
lol MAGA throwin parties right now

Your gestapo raid backfiring so badly

Thanks commies!

O'rly

On Donald Trump’s social media platform, Truth Social, fervent MAGA supporters are pleased with the idea of a civil war following the FBI’s search of the ex-president’s Florida residence. “Biden is trying to start a Civil War,” a Truth user whose bio states “Conservative Truth Shaman,” said.

Likewise, a verified pro-Trump user wrote: “Is it just me or does it now feel like we’re one step closer to a Civil War?”

But it didn’t end there. “Fuck a civil war, give them a REVOLUTION. We out number all of the 10 to 1,” one user said.

Another supporter whose bio says he’s “ULTRA MAGA” added: “And this time we will be armed with more than just flags.”

It’s not only extreme MAGA users suggesting civil war, as former Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka said Monday night that the FBI’s actions are a “declaration of war.”

Sure looks like a flailing MAGA moment in true fanatic desperation and not so much a party celebration.

No lol.. no MAGA is not winning anything.

GG

Rethalis
08-14-2022, 01:49 AM
Raid backfired. Trump backed candidates doing really well in primaries, even the ones that the Dems aren't shooting themselves in the foot by pushing Trump candidates.

The Dems have drown in their own Kool-Aid of TDS to the point they support Trump candidates in primaries thinking it will help them... until they politicize the FBI and show everyone they are unfit to lead.

Bring back orange man =)

When I head about the dem financial support for trump backed candidates I laughed. The dems have nothing without trump, they yearn and fantasize about him running. It never looks good for dems when the spotlight is on their own failed policies

Botten
08-14-2022, 01:55 AM

Bring back orange man =)

Ha Ha Ha look he isn't trying to sell the wonders of Bitcoin or announcing his misgivings between Elon and Twitter.

Ignoring Kansas's recent upset and the fact that the raid took place after the candidates were backed...

Man you know it is a true win with Castle 2.0's expressed view.

Elizondo
08-14-2022, 01:58 AM
O'rly

Sure looks like a flailing MAGA moment in true fanatic desperation and not so much a party celebration.

No lol.. no MAGA is not winning anything.

GG

lol Brownshirt Botten too cowardly to source his propaganda

Castle2.0
08-14-2022, 09:17 AM
"This will be the end of Democracy!" -Dems

*2024 Trump Elected*

*2028 Democracy still going strong. Another R elected*

The Party who cried wolf.

Skarne
08-14-2022, 08:31 PM
http://mXXI48-eu1A

https://youtu.be/mXXI48-eu1A if embed didn’t work

Botten
08-14-2022, 08:45 PM
Damn Liberal FoxNews reporting the Russians have already seen the top secret Nuclear documents.

GinnasP99
08-14-2022, 10:21 PM
There's no such thing as nuclear weapons. Help has been hoped for.

Reiwa
08-14-2022, 10:37 PM
Damn Liberal FoxNews reporting the Russians have already seen the top secret Nuclear documents.

Have they? I watched that idiotic news story on a different channel and they only said they seen 'em.

Why take the Russians at their word?

Botten
08-14-2022, 10:48 PM
Have they? I watched that idiotic news story on a different channel and they only said they seen 'em.

Why take the Russians at their word?

FoxNews

Botten
08-14-2022, 10:54 PM
lol Brownshirt Botten too cowardly ...

Aug 14th businessinsider
Trump's initially 'upbeat' mood about the FBI's Mar-a-Lago raid turned dark when GOP support began to wane, report says (https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/trumps-initially-upbeat-mood-about-the-fbis-mar-a-lago-raid-turned-dark-when-gop-support-began-to-wane-report-says/articleshow/93560501.cms)

Keep Flailing MAGA

Elizondo
08-14-2022, 11:30 PM
FoxNews

lol russia

dims so desperate

Lune
08-15-2022, 03:27 AM
Republicans in 2000: I think there should be a small government with low taxes to better encourage robust free market competition!

2010: Fuck Obamacare! The current system where we pay pointless insurance middlemen vastly more than any other wealthy country for middling care needs no changes!

2022: DEFUND THE FBI

It's been a hell of a ride watching a political party and roughly 30% of the country go full retard over the course of 20 years or so. I remember in the early 00's you guys were supposed to be the responsible adults guarding the pocketbook from idealistic Dems lol

Bring back orange man =)

You're in a cult. Name something Trump could do that would make you stop licking his boot.

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 11:16 AM
Politics is a cult my guy, vote for satan and god instead of pray, there is no inbetween.

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 12:55 PM
You're in a cult. Name something Trump could do that would make you stop licking his boot.

Accuses others of being in cult

Actually believes the planet is going to end in 10 years because of "Global Warming"

Comedy ensues

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 12:59 PM
We're all victims of a giant cult. Stop going to mass people. Gamers rise up!

8O_NvPpbsbw

Skarne
08-15-2022, 01:01 PM
Accuses others of being in cult

Actually believes the planet is going to end in 10 years because of "Global Warming"

Comedy ensues

Haha says the guy who doesn’t believe in dinosaurs

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:03 PM

Walks into a gigantic 7 story tall opulent building.

walks out "wow the magical creatures that they know about inside there are cool!"

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:07 PM
Walks into a gigantic 7 story tall opulent building.

walks out "wow the magical creatures that they know about inside there are cool!"I like how skeletons in a building is somehow less proof of literal existence than words in a two thousand year old book cobbled together over time by a bunch of people who lived and died separately and all spoke different languages

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:08 PM
What are they proof of? Tell me the story you were told.

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:08 PM
What are they proof of?
The existence of large critters that had bones and that petrification is real

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:09 PM
But what does that prove? That god isnt real?

Quite a leap. They must have told you a powerful story inside that gigantic church designed to look impressive, I mean opulent building, I mean museum.

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 01:10 PM

lol bro you believe giant monsters existed millions of years ago?

Skarne Asada can't let his childhood go

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:14 PM
But what does that prove? That god isnt real?

Quite a leap. They must have told you a powerful story inside that gigantic church designed to look impressive, I mean opulent building, I mean museum.I believe in both god and dinosaurs, one does not invalidate the other

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:15 PM
lol bro you believe giant monsters existed millions of years ago?

Skarne Asada can't let his childhood godo you believe in angels

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:18 PM
Yeah, Im with eli.

Id rather just pick dinos are not real and turn my back on the establishment entirely.

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:18 PM
I believe in both god and dinosaurs, one does not invalidate the other

Its more about how believing in god is anarchy, and beliving in dinosaurs is establishment.

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:19 PM
do you believe in angels

Do you believe in the system?

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 01:25 PM
do you believe in angels

I just want someone to explain to me (without laughing at the absurdity) how this "animal" was able to mate

Skarne
08-15-2022, 01:30 PM
I just want someone to explain to me (without laughing at the absurdity) how this "animal" was able to mate

You should know, you both have cloacas!

Reiwa
08-15-2022, 01:31 PM

You never did it sideways doggy? 😬

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:33 PM
Id rather people were upset that I think the earth is flat and dinos are not real than fit into some kind of "progressive" coloring book.

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 01:33 PM
You never did it sideways doggy? ��

Id rather people were upset that I think the earth is flat and dinos are not real than fit into some kind of "progressive" coloring book.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/suspected-case-human-dog-monkeypox-161500445.html

Suspected Case of Human-to-Dog Monkeypox Transmission Sparks CDC Guidance Change

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:34 PM

18420What, you never seen a pair of dogs going at it?

Life, uh, finds a way

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:35 PM
Has science decided how big dino dicks are?

If they're anything like the horses then no wonder libs and progressives are so into them.

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 01:36 PM
What, you never seen a pair of dogs going at it?

Life, uh, finds a way

nnun8y7r8_U

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:37 PM
Do you believe in the system?I believe it exists. Are you familiar with absolutism?

Here's a hint: Anarcho-Communism also means the existence of mutually agreed upon laws, including consequences for breaking those laws

You seem to be thinking of pure anarchism, which is complete chaos and not good for anyone involved (as long as we're talking about modern residents of Earth, I guess, maybe someday nobody will need incentives)

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Has science decided how big dino dicks are?

If they're anything like the horses then no wonder libs and progressives are so into them.That would be soft tissue, and it rarely fossilizes. The latest Attenborough one had some evidence of skin being preserved in a fossilization event, so it's hypothetically possible, but it's also as likely to be buried in fossilized mud three miles beneath the surface of the earth in some nameless spot.

There's a bone called a baculum, though. I don't know if it's present in dinosaurs, but it's present in some mammals.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-anatomy-of-dinosaur-sex-95156234/

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:40 PM
I believe it exists. Are you familiar with absolutism?

Yes are you? I believe dinos existed, I do not believe we know when or what happened to them.

So there is no reason to fight over it. You're conflating into some pure anarchism chaos.

No I dont believe in authority. That means the church having authority over science, or politics.

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 01:42 PM
I believe it exists. Are you familiar with absolutism?

Here's a hint: Anarcho-Communism also means the existence of mutually agreed upon laws, including consequences for breaking those laws

In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law, to pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, its an emotional response. No not vengeance, punishment.

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:43 PM
Take this test to see if you've become that thing you were afraid of when you were young, you know, being over 30 and turning into a conservative:

Can you pretend for fun that you are a trump supporter, and believe the earth is flat, and you dont care how mad that makes mom's and dads?

If not then you're the over 30 thing you were afraid of :o

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:44 PM
Yes are you? I believe dinos existed, I do not believe we know when or what happened to them.

So there is no reason to fight over it. You're conflating into some pure anarchism chaos.

No I dont believe in authority. That means the church having authority over science, or politics.Well, there's a strong theory supported by a lot of evidence but until the time machine gets invented, science is gonna be chock full of a lot of those. This includes history

I believe in power, but I believe that most human authority is usually corrupt

Generally speaking I give science a pass because it's a massive collaborative effort over time for its own sake, unlike anything a government/corporation/individual does with it to profit or whatever

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:45 PM
Take this test to see if you've become that thing you were afraid of when you were young, you know, being over 30 and turning into a conservative:

Can you pretend for fun that you are a trump supporter, and believe the earth is flat, and you dont care how mad that makes mom's and dads?

If not then you're the over 30 thing you were afraid of :oWhen I was a boy all I wanted to be was an adult. I did not enjoy being a child and never have. I'm glad I'm getting older. I am superior to my past self.

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:47 PM
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law, to pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, its an emotional response. No not vengeance, punishment.Oh man we've hit home with the Punisher quote I guess.

You got the skull sticker?

https://i.redd.it/1koyajjt08e41.jpg

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:49 PM
When I was a boy all I wanted to be was an adult. I did not enjoy being a child and never have. I'm glad I'm getting older. I am superior to my past self.

I think those are the lyrics to most rage against the machine songs. :o

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:51 PM
I think those are the lyrics to most rage against the machine songs. :oI like their music but I don’t go to them for politics

Well, not since high school

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 01:53 PM
I like their music but I don’t go to them for politics

Well, not since high school

Well, we all gotta grow up and become conservative members of the establishment eventually! :o

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 01:56 PM
Oh man we've hit home with the Punisher quote I guess.

You got the skull sticker?

Absolutely

robayon
08-15-2022, 01:59 PM
Absolutely

18423The Punisher represents a vigilante response to the failure of the justice system lmao. He’d be opposed to everything conservatives support. If he was real.

This is the chud version of Harry Potter allegories

Skarne
08-15-2022, 02:03 PM
Absolutely

rofl as expected

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 02:04 PM
The Punisher represents a vigilante response to the failure of the justice system lmao. He’d be opposed to everything conservatives support. If he was real.

This is the chud version of Harry Potter allegories

I disagree

Whenever "Progressives" are in charge there is always an explosion of crime and lawlessness

The Conservative response through art and media is always Vigilantism as shown in media and movies like Death Wish and Dirty Harry. Death Wish in particular.

And in RL like the case of Bernhard Goetz

robayon
08-15-2022, 02:07 PM
I disagree

Whenever "Progressives" are in charge there is always an explosion of crime and lawlessness

The Conservative response through art and media is always Vigilantism as shown in media and movies like Death Wish and Dirty Harry. Death Wish in particular.

And in RL like the case of Bernhard GoetzNah society is statistically safer than ever. You need to turn off the tv and go downtown. “the conservative response” being elaborate violent fantasies is not the positive argument you think it is.

Also, please do not erase The Unabomber

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 02:11 PM
Nah society is statistically safer than ever. You need to turn off the tv and go downtown. “the conservative response” being elaborate violent fantasies is not the positive argument you think it is.

Also, please do not erase The Unabomber

Safer where?

NY and San Francisco?

How about LA? Chicago maybe?

robayon
08-15-2022, 02:15 PM
Yeah, sure, probably, statistically.

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 02:37 PM
Yeah, sure, probably, statistically.

Compared to where?

Tijuana?

robayon
08-15-2022, 02:39 PM
Compared to where?

Tijuana?Previous points in American history, we're just comparing America to America within the scope of this discussion. I'm going for a walk.

Reiwa
08-15-2022, 03:16 PM
I disagree

And in RL like the case of Bernhard Goetz

Bad example. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauch%C3%A9)

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 03:40 PM
Bad example. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauch%C3%A9)

I'm aware of that case

One thing to note about that case is that the suspect was already in police custody at this time

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 03:42 PM
Previous points in American history, we're just comparing America to America within the scope of this discussion. I'm going for a walk.

That's a bit broad and ambiguous. What time in history do we start with? The Wild West?

How about we compare blue cities to red cities and in particular, Murder Rates

Reiwa
08-15-2022, 03:48 PM
I'm aware of that case

One thing to note about that case is that the suspect was already in police custody at this time

Just motte and bailey it lol

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 04:06 PM
Just motte and bailey it lol

d-RvF-sXro8

Wrekt
08-15-2022, 04:33 PM
dont play stupid now.

if youre talking about cars with a yankee and you wanna bring up nazis then you're fucking up if you don't bring up how shitler mentioned his admiration for Henry Ford in mein kampf, the only American mentioned in that book.

unsunghero
08-15-2022, 04:41 PM
I disagree

The Conservative response through art and media is always Vigilantism

Not necessarily a conservative thing, the possibility of vigilantism can exist anywhere and will always eventually come up when crime starts to get out of control because there are always going to be more good people in any given area than bad people

When crime starts to get out of control the population has 2 choices: Flight or fight, with 2 negatives to each. The negatives to fleeing is you expose yourself as a bitch to your family and the bad guys win the area. The negatives to fighting are you remove due process and create a strong possibility for corruption such as the vigilantes becoming the new criminals

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 04:41 PM
if youre talking about cars with a yankee and you wanna bring up nazis then you're fucking up if you don't bring up how shitler mentioned his admiration for Henry Ford in mein kampf, the only American mentioned in that book.

you dont say, hitler likes the same corrupt system of industrial globalization that made america what it is today?

robayon
08-15-2022, 04:47 PM
That's a bit broad and ambiguous. What time in history do we start with? The Wild West?

How about we compare blue cities to red cities and in particular, Murder RatesNah, unless it accounts for population density

Pick 1950, 1970, and 1990

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 05:01 PM
Nah, unless it accounts for population density

What cities specifically and are we factoring in cultural morality?

Ooloo
08-15-2022, 05:03 PM
Nah, unless it accounts for population density

How about compare murder rates in NYC by who was mayor at the time? Since the topic here is policy and how it affects the murder rate? Population density remains relatively constant this way.

Also, do you think super lib DA's who don't prosecute and\or let repeat violent offenders out of prison helps or hurts the murder rate?

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 05:25 PM
If trump gets arrested, is it fair to say that trump supporters from that point on are legitimate domestic terrorists?

robayon
08-15-2022, 05:29 PM
How about compare murder rates in NYC by who was mayor at the time? Since the topic here is policy and how it affects the murder rate? Population density remains relatively constant this way.

Also, do you think super lib DA's who don't prosecute and\or let repeat violent offenders out of prison helps or hurts the murder rate?Go for it. Both parties are terrible at it because neither is willing to address the root causes of crime.

Letting repeat offenders out hurts the murder rate, of course. Not sure why you’re asking me that question. I criticize liberal policy all the time.

robayon
08-15-2022, 05:31 PM
If trump gets arrested, is it fair to say that trump supporters from that point on are legitimate domestic terrorists?Nope, but they are definitely trying to own the term now. They’re no more domestic terrorists than I am.

They’re victims!

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 05:47 PM
But if saying you like trump means you're a racist now, how can I trust you that saying you like a literal domestic terrorist trying to sell nuke codes to russia so he can take over the world, would not make me culpable for all of that too?

Rethalis
08-15-2022, 05:49 PM
But if saying you like trump means you're a racist now, how can I trust you that saying you like a literal domestic terrorist trying to sell nuke codes to russia so he can take over the world, would not make me culpable for all of that too?

Everybody is a domestic terrorist. Parents at school board meetings were for like 5 seconds before other terrorists caught wind of it.

hobart
08-15-2022, 09:05 PM
You dont ahve to say he was a good president, but say he was better, do it. He was. That's the truth.

Why are you asking him to lie to prove a point?

There has never been a President who knew less basic information, relied less on actual expertise, and thumbed his nose at our institutions and democracy to the extent Donald Trump did. He is objectively the worst of the 46 we've had. If you don't agree, you're fucking dumb.

Biden is a career "also ran" who the people rejected for the highest office time and time again until it was a choice between him and a conman buffoon. He is not a good leader. He has bad policy ideas. He's also hands down better than Donald Trump. It's not even close.

Rethalis
08-15-2022, 09:13 PM
lol. Donald trump is basically the worst president ever because twitter didn't exist for most presidents.

Elizondo
08-15-2022, 09:18 PM
Orange Man Bad

Fixed

Reiwa
08-15-2022, 09:21 PM
Go for it. Both parties are terrible at it because neither is willing to address the root causes of crime.

そうですか?

The Butcher of Rostov (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo)

On 14 February 1994, Chikatilo was taken from his death row cell to a soundproofed room in Novocherkassk prison and executed with a single gunshot behind the right ear.

Jibartik
08-15-2022, 09:24 PM
lol. Donald trump is basically the worst president ever because twitter didn't exist for most presidents.

If they did history class would be a lot more like drunk history (https://youtu.be/6V_DsL1x1uY) is than history class is.

Rethalis
08-15-2022, 10:23 PM
If they did history class would be a lot more like drunk history (https://youtu.be/6V_DsL1x1uY) is than history class is.

Will Ferrel is so damn funny The Ron Burgundy Podcast (https://www.iheart.com/podcast/the-ron-burgundy-podcast-30270227/)

Notfame
08-15-2022, 11:00 PM
So many Patriots in one thread its amazing!

Botten
08-15-2022, 11:35 PM
So many Patriots in one thread its amazing!

Misery loves company, FoxNews calls separated patriots lone wolves. Apparently, they then lash out at nonwhite adults or school children.

Castle2.0
08-16-2022, 02:52 PM
To convict Trump it requires that he acted "willfully" (18 USC 2071) or "knowingly" (18 USC 1519) or "intentionally" (18 USC 793).

If he thought he rightfully owned the records, he's off the hook. Yes, intent was intentionally written into these specific laws - go read it. Sorrynotsorry.

If his lawyers or lackies did it without his explicit direction, he's off the hook.

Orange man go free.

Nice try, scum.

Elizondo
08-16-2022, 03:02 PM
MAGA KING "FBI Stole my passports"

Dimocrat News Outlets "Trump claims FBI stole his passports"

FBI "About those stolen passports ... yea we did it"

robayon
08-16-2022, 03:18 PM
lol. Donald trump is basically the worst president ever because twitter didn't exist for most presidents.I'd love to see a Richard Nixon twitter account personally.

robayon
08-16-2022, 03:20 PM

Dimocrat News Outlets "Trump claims FBI stole his passports"When I was on probation the cops took my driver's license and held it even though my arrest had nothing to do with driving a vehicle.

It's probably some standard practice law thing. I guess.

Reiwa
08-16-2022, 03:20 PM
To convict Trump it requires that he acted "willfully" (18 USC 2071) or "knowingly" (18 USC 1519) or "intentionally" (18 USC 793).

If he thought he rightfully owned the records, he's off the hook. Yes, intent was intentionally written into these specific laws - go read it. Sorrynotsorry.

If his lawyers or lackies did it without his explicit direction, he's off the hook.

Orange man go free.

Nice try, scum.

I don't think intent matters to executive power, but I voted for Bush. :o

Rethalis
08-16-2022, 03:22 PM
I'd love to see a Richard Nixon twitter account personally.

I would like to see Teddy Roosevelt's 💪

Botten
08-16-2022, 06:02 PM

You do love your echo chamber lies.

Jay Bratt, the counterintelligence chief of the DOJ's National Security Division, showed that the DOJ had already informed Trump’s lawyers that a "filter" team found two expired passports and an active diplomatic passport and said they returned them before Trump made his claim.

Man you really love those Christian FakeNews sites (https://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=35859)

Kaveh
08-16-2022, 06:44 PM
When I was on probation the cops took my driver's license and held it even though my arrest had nothing to do with driving a vehicle.

It's probably some standard practice law thing. I guess.

Don’t break the law. The best way to not deal with mistakes is to not make them

Elizondo
08-16-2022, 07:29 PM
You do love your echo chamber lies.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/16/norah-odonnells-passport-tweet-not-up-to-cbs-standards-sources/

Norah O’Donnell’s ‘desperate’ Trump passport tweet not up to CBS reporting standards: sources

The FBI had returned the documents earlier in the afternoon, according to now-public correspondence between Trump’s camp and the DOJ.

lol owned

Ooloo
08-16-2022, 07:59 PM
I love how people can never manage to articulate exactly why they hate trump so much. It's like when you were a kid and you thought pro wrestling was real, and you'd get SOOOOO mad at that dastardly ric flair! The audacity of that man arghghghgh! *shakes fist at sky*

Meanwhile, which of trump's actual *policies* was bad? Like every single relevant metric of american life was better, for literally all demographics while he was president. If you wanna say that was just a coincidence I could agree, maybe it was, but he certainly didn't make anything worse. The anger is always over some rude thing he said about grabbing pussies or mexico or some shit.

Botten
08-16-2022, 08:20 PM

https://nypost.com/2022/08/16/norah-odonnells-passport-tweet-not-up-to-cbs-standards-sources/

lol owned

Trump’s claim that FBI “stole” his three passports turns out to be “nothing like what Trump said”
DOJ discovered the passports and returned them before Trump even made his claim to attack law enforcement (https://www.salon.com/2022/08/16/trumps-claim-that-fbi-stole-his-three-passports-turns-out-to-be-nothing-like-what-said/)

Yeah I am going to believe Jay Bratt, the counterintelligence chief of the DOJ's National Security Division.

Reiwa
08-16-2022, 08:25 PM
I love how people can never manage to articulate exactly why they hate trump so much. It's like when you were a kid and you thought pro wrestling was real, and you'd get SOOOOO mad at that dastardly ric flair! The audacity of that man arghghghgh! *shakes fist at sky*

Meanwhile, which of trump's actual *policies* was bad? Like every single relevant metric of american life was better, for literally all demographics while he was president. If you wanna say that was just a coincidence I could agree, maybe it was, but he certainly didn't make anything worse. The anger is always over some rude thing he said about grabbing pussies or mexico or some shit.

Tromp had the most looting I can recall since the late 90s.

Jibartik
08-16-2022, 08:26 PM
Tromp had the most looting I can recall since the late 90s.

:D

Hmm it's funny you say that Im going to bring this up in the end times thread.

Botten
08-16-2022, 08:33 PM

Baler… no one cares about your youth fantasies. Or your terrible Ben Shapiro analogies.

Meanwhile you rave how hundreds of thousands died going into a recession where Trump administration lost 16 Trillion was better for the American people.

You are a moron.

Kaveh
08-16-2022, 08:40 PM

Trump’s only good policy was at the border

Everything else got us closer to bankruptcy and critical mass (obesity)

Kaveh
08-16-2022, 08:41 PM
We need wholesale changes. Every one of you needs to be dragged, kicking and screaming if necessary, into physical fitness

Elizondo
08-16-2022, 09:45 PM
Trump’s claim that FBI “stole” his three passports turns out to be “nothing like what Trump said”
DOJ discovered the passports and returned them before Trump even made his claim to attack law enforcement (https://www.salon.com/2022/08/16/trumps-claim-that-fbi-stole-his-three-passports-turns-out-to-be-nothing-like-what-said/)

Yeah I am going to believe Jay Bratt, the counterintelligence chief of the DOJ's National Security Division.

lol Salon tryin to do dmg control for Biden's gestapo

Sad Botten keeps failing so badly in this thread

Botten
08-17-2022, 01:28 AM
lol Salon tryin to do dmg control for Biden's gestapo

Sad Botten keeps failing so badly in this thread

Ha you didn’t even have an official verify from the government as I did in my linked article. God you are fail. You literally lap up anything from your Christian FakeNews feeds you.

MAGA is dying off faster than the Tea Party.

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out to kiss Desantis’s feet.

Elizondo
08-17-2022, 01:40 AM
Ha you didn’t even have an official verify from the government as I did in my linked article. God you are fail. You literally lap up anything from your Christian FakeNews feeds you.

MAGA is dying off faster than the Tea Party.

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out to kiss Desantis’s feet.

Bro you're so low IQ it's pure comedy

Here lemme help you. Need some crayons?

She tweeted this AFTER it was confirmed The FBI took the passports. Embarrassing.

You're getting lost in Groomer World chasing a Dim Propaganda narrative. This is not complicated dude. Grow a brain.

Botten
08-17-2022, 10:07 AM
Bro you're so low IQ it's pure comedy

Here lemme help you. Need some crayons?

She tweeted this AFTER it was confirmed The FBI took the passports. Embarrassing.

You're getting lost in Groomer World chasing a Dim Propaganda narrative. This is not complicated dude. Grow a brain.

They say the desperate freak out the best and you don't disappoint.

Elizondo: "NO I have a tweet from a reporter that later the agency stated they reported it wrong."

Botten: "I have a government official (Counterintelligence Chief of the DOJ) saying the passports were returned before Trump made his claim."

Elizondo scribbles with crayon "I AM REEEEEEEEEEE RIGHT"

RIP MAGA

Lets all celebrate with a song befitting to this thread from the MAGA JESTER himself!

d_GZB4WO7Ko

Homesteaded
08-17-2022, 11:07 AM
Care to comment on how the passports were not on the list of looted items? So they returned items not on the list of things they took. I'll let you fill in the blanks on that implication.

Elizondo
08-17-2022, 11:11 AM
Sad Botten just lashin out and throwin a temper tantrum

So sad

robayon
08-17-2022, 11:24 AM
Care to comment on how the passports were not on the list of looted items? So they returned items not on the list of things they took. I'll let you fill in the blanks on that implication.You ever been arrested, dude?

Homesteaded
08-17-2022, 11:29 AM
You ever been arrested, dude?

Yes. What does that have to do with the FBI and the search warrant? Since you can't seem to piece it together, they lied about what they took.

robayon
08-17-2022, 11:32 AM
Yes. What does that have to do with the FBI and the search warrant? Since you can't seem to piece it together, they lied about what they took.Yeah cops lie. Duh. Assuming I like the FBI because I despise conservatives, good on you.

Danth
08-17-2022, 11:36 AM
Robayon's a near-anarchist so it's a pretty safe assumption he dislikes most government-backed law enforcement on general principle.

That being said on a public forum it's also fair to assume that most folks can't keep track of everyone else as different names pop in and out of discussion. That's fair enough. It annoys me too when republicans assume I'm a democrat and democrats assume I'm a republican because neither of them can see the world except through that very limited lens, but usually they seem on balance more interested in throwing mud at each other than worrying about pesky details.

cd288
08-23-2022, 03:10 PM
Trump's court filing he made about the search was the oddest thing I've ever read as a lawyer. First, he's making a filing like nearly 3 weeks after a search was conducted. Really odd just in terms of timing.

Second, his filing says that he is asking for the documents back so he can give them to the National Archives. Which is really odd because the whole reason they had to search his property was because he WOULDN'T give them to the National Archives.

Third, he said the search was super aggressive and the same result could have been accomplished with less invasive means. Which is odd because he was the one who refused to comply/cooperate with any less invasive means/requests, which was what necessitated getting a search warrant.

This is the type of frivolous motion that courts will sanction people for. I doubt that will happen here given it's a former President so it's high profile, but seriously this is one of the worst most frivolous motions I've seen.

Jibartik
08-23-2022, 03:44 PM
Trump is probably the most well versed master of frivolous court shenanangins so you can bet yo as he will come out on top with this one then.

cd288
08-23-2022, 04:01 PM
Trump is probably the most well versed master of frivolous court shenanangins so you can bet yo as he will come out on top with this one then.

Think you're misunderstanding "frivolous" in this context. When I use that word I mean the legal court meaning where you're filing a motion without any merit whatsoever just to purposefully antagonize and waste time.

Another thing to remember is that many of the thing that people read as "Trump filing" in the past are really filed by people or organizations he's connected to (for example, the filings in the current Trump organization case). So he's not on the hook for those motions even though some of them are possibly frivolous.

Reiwa
08-23-2022, 04:14 PM
DC is like EQ raiding, everyone is a vexatious litigant!🐱

Toxigen
08-24-2022, 06:35 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nUpX8pF.jpg

Castle2.0
08-24-2022, 10:59 AM
Trump's court filing he made about the search was the oddest thing I've ever read as a lawyer. First, he's making a filing like nearly 3 weeks after a search was conducted. Really odd just in terms of timing.

Second, his filing says that he is asking for the documents back so he can give them to the National Archives. Which is really odd because the whole reason they had to search his property was because he WOULDN'T give them to the National Archives.

Third, he said the search was super aggressive and the same result could have been accomplished with less invasive means. Which is odd because he was the one who refused to comply/cooperate with any less invasive means/requests, which was what necessitated getting a search warrant.

This is the type of frivolous motion that courts will sanction people for. I doubt that will happen here given it's a former President so it's high profile, but seriously this is one of the worst most frivolous motions I've seen.

I don't know dude. FoxNews told me they asked for a set of documents which OrangeMan gave them. They didn't ask for the documents on their unconstitutional raid in advance. They could have, but didn't. That's the point.

You gotta tune in and get some BuyGold TV ads. Get with the program.

Elizondo
08-24-2022, 12:21 PM
f1ab6uxg908

Reiwa
08-24-2022, 12:33 PM
f1ab6uxg908

Did they get a reco bill through besides the tax cut? Crippled...

Elizondo
08-24-2022, 12:46 PM
Did they get a reco bill through besides the tax cut? Crippled...

Great Economy / Cheap Gas / No New Wars

Hope that helps

Reiwa
08-24-2022, 01:03 PM
Great Economy / Cheap Gas / No New Wars

Hope that helps

That's ok. I decided it's not true since they did one both years before losing the House in the midterms.

Elizondo
08-24-2022, 01:04 PM
That's ok. I decided it's not true since they did one both years before losing the House in the midterms.

Ambiguous Moby Dick Dr Post noted

robayon
08-24-2022, 01:06 PM
“the economy” is vague and nobody who has ever used this term has once defined it

Jibartik
08-24-2022, 01:10 PM
What I am observing it meant was, "Being able to visualize a way that the average person can make something awesome that everyone is interested in and it provides an exchange of goods and we all work together to fill the shelves and enjoy a world we build together."

What I am living in, is a time where anything anyone makes is to be destroyed and nobody should have any dreams and only corporations should exist.

robayon
08-24-2022, 01:12 PM
So if I am a cave person and I make a spear for my son to hunt with, I am doing an economy?

Jibartik
08-24-2022, 01:12 PM
So if I am a cave person and I make a spear for my son to hunt with, I am doing an economy?

You will be after the globalist's and western establishment are through with all of us.

But during a functioning version of america, no not really, youre being a weird hermit that lives in the woods.

But if you and your son make those to sell then you are, but you're free to learn a trade in an economy for fun.

Its what we used to do, learn how to do things, build things in our freetime after working 9-5 now we work 8-7 and have no free time or money because we dont have an economy anymore.

Reiwa
08-24-2022, 01:14 PM

No, you don't have a son so it's theoretical. You're an economist.

Jibartik
08-24-2022, 01:18 PM
No, you don't have a son so it's theoretical. You're an economist.

touche

robayon
08-24-2022, 01:19 PM
No, you don't have a son so it's theoretical. You're an economist.:p

Jibartik
08-24-2022, 01:25 PM
I remember just 10 or 15 years ago where a father and a son could make and sell old timey spears and the father could quit his job and make decent living.

Literally dont see that happening anytime again.

Jimjam
08-24-2022, 03:51 PM
I remember just 10 or 15 years ago where a father and a son could make and sell old timey spears and the father could quit his job and make decent living.

Literally dont see that happening anytime again.

Games Workshop used to give whacking great big swords to lonely nerds who spent hundreds of hours painting tiny little toy soldiers… or was it for winning games of toy soldiers? Either way I don’t think they hand out swords any more.

On reflection that is probably for the best that they don’t. They do have some nice weapons on display at their head office. Even some movie props used in LOTR. Worth a visit. The restaurant at the visitor centre is busy at lunches on weekends though.

Do you think it might be to do with dangerous weapon legislation? Doesn’t seem entirely safe to let just about anyone manufacture, distribute or buy weapons. Perhaps that is a bit too authoritan of me to think tho?

Castle2.0
08-24-2022, 04:05 PM
Walls move at such slow speeds, I am starting to think they don't move at all...

Jimjam
08-24-2022, 04:24 PM
Do you guys have Walls Icecream in the states? It was very popular here.

On summer evenings the Walls icecream vans would crawl around the residential areas playing their jingles to attract the attentions of locals (especially children).

The vans would often have custom paint jobs. The back would often have a reminder for other drivers painted on ‘Mind that child!’.

Is this what you mean about the slow walls? Whats your favourite icecream?

Jibartik
08-24-2022, 04:26 PM
I cant wait for the first person to post on youtube a how to enrich uranium video with common household robot lubricants and coolants.

Reiwa
08-24-2022, 04:27 PM

On summer evenings the Walls icecream vans would crawl around the residential areas playing their jingles to attract the attentions of locals (especially children).

The vans would often have custom paint jobs. The back would often have a reminder for other drivers painted on ‘Mind that child!’.

It's just the ice cream man here. Some rascal did make a video of Biden going after one but I can't find it for some reason.

Jibartik
08-24-2022, 04:29 PM
Biden eats ice cream because he's a pedophile and knows kids like to hang out around ice cream.

robayon
08-24-2022, 05:51 PM
I cant wait for the first person to post on youtube a how to enrich uranium video with common household robot lubricants and coolants.just get some centrifuges and yellowcake uranium

I'm sure the rest I can find on Wikipedia ho hum

Jibartik
08-24-2022, 07:15 PM
It's a very real issue that we're lucky we dont have to deal with, the generation that does is going to be fucking so screwed.

Like imagine living in a time where you could build a nuke as easily as that guy who built that exploding winabego a couple Christmases ago.

Imagine 100 years after that when you could build a black hole in your back yard.

Like, just trying to come up with a hypothetical system to manage a society when that type of power is available for any level of intelligence is baffling to me.

The best thing I could come up with, is you force everyone to hop into a matrix recreation of the real universe, and you have them live over and over and over in those universes, undergoing test after test after test, until they are old and wise enough to be able to live in the real universe, where technology is so powerful that basically a baby could blink and half the universe could disappear.

Jibartik
08-24-2022, 08:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/N0PRlX1.png

Jibartik
08-25-2022, 08:47 PM
This is amazing - the goverment IS limiting our free speech.

In this interview, zuckerber straight up sais the FBI came into the office of facebook, and told them to limit free speech. I really hope this clip goes around with the same perspective I got from it.

This really blew me away.

BN3PIGLDscQ

Not only that they pressured them to cover up the hunter biden laptop story.

Why in the hell, should we be ok with the FBI going into a social media company, and pressuring them to limit the speech on their platform??

This is really sad, it's really really sad.

Im glad it's happening because I revel in the collapse of america, but this is beyond crazy ot me that people would be ok with the FBI pressuring buisnesses to limit our free speech, let alone that they tried to cover up the biden laptop story.

Totally lost generation.

unsunghero
08-25-2022, 08:55 PM
Not only that they pressured them to cover up the hunter biden laptop story.

Why in the hell, should we be ok with the FBI going into a social media company, and pressuring them to limit the speech on their platform??

This is really sad, it's really really sad.

Im glad it's happening because I revel in the collapse of america, but this is beyond crazy ot me that people would be ok with the FBI pressuring buisnesses to limit our free speech, let alone that they tried to cover up the biden laptop story.

Totally lost generation.

Look on the bright side, they didn’t ask them to limit discussion of the story forever

Just until after the election

Jibartik
08-25-2022, 09:05 PM
afaik everyone thinks that it was these private orginizations decision to limit the speech on their platform.

But it turns out it was under direction from secret meetings with the FBI?

I wasnt a believer that the FBI is corrupt, but god damn this does not look good for them.

First they cover the the biden laptop story, now they raid the house of the guy the same president will be up against the guys whos son the laptop coverup favored?

https://i.imgur.com/fwZ8NQe.png

unsunghero
08-25-2022, 09:18 PM
afaik everyone thinks that it was these private orginizations decision to limit the speech on their platform.

But it turns out it was under direction from secret meetings with the FBI?

I wasnt a believer that the FBI is corrupt, but god damn this does not look good for them.

First they cover the the biden laptop story, now they raid the house of the guy the same president will be up against the guys whos son the laptop coverup favored?

https://i.imgur.com/fwZ8NQe.png

And guess who’s in charge of investigating the actual Laptop’s contents now

Wouldn’t be surprised for the result of the investigation to be:

- Hunter never smoked meth or crack once, he actually doesn’t even know what these drugs are

- Hunter never did any shady business dealings using his dad’s name

- Hunter’s brother made him promise to sleep with his wife if he were to ever die even though Hunter desperately did not want to

- Hunter never hired any escorts

- Hunter actually saved a dozen escorts from a sex trafficking ring

- and Joe Biden is the best president we’ve had

Investigation complete

Reiwa
08-25-2022, 09:49 PM
- Hunter’s brother made him promise to sleep with his wife if he were to ever die even though Hunter desperately did not want to

You're supposed to bang your bros wife if he dies, it's like Biblical and shit. :p

Jibartik
08-25-2022, 10:06 PM
If this is a simulation, I hate to break it to us all, but we're on red.

unsunghero
08-25-2022, 10:23 PM
You're supposed to bang your bros wife if he dies, it's like Biblical and shit. :p

Lol

Well I’m an only child so I won’t have to worry about it, I just think it’s super weird that you could possibly ever hear “that’s not how your brother used to do it” in bed…

Homesteaded
08-25-2022, 10:31 PM
It’s really concerning that this is not bigger news.

Jibartik
08-25-2022, 11:03 PM
Didnt the FBI raid some journalists because they thought they had some biden family stolen diary?

That's 3 secret FBI op's for the biden crime syndicate.

Kaveh
08-25-2022, 11:23 PM
Dark Brandon is about to become Augustus with Hunter as Caligula

I would laugh

Jibartik
08-26-2022, 03:25 PM
caligula haha

unsunghero
08-26-2022, 09:00 PM
:)

Kaveh
08-26-2022, 09:58 PM
Pass

Ayatollahs are more competent and that’s saying something

Mblake1981
08-26-2022, 10:39 PM
Pass

Ayatollahs are more competent and that’s saying something

I do this to see who has heart, but sometimes I am afraid.

Reiwa
08-27-2022, 01:13 PM

This you? (https://www.reddit.com/r/GenUsa/comments/wykbl0/just_a_regular_ice_cream_truck_nothing_suspicious/)

unsunghero
08-27-2022, 02:47 PM
Had ice cream vans cruising through neighborhoods when I was a kid. Would get mint chip ice cream and those exploding white popper mini-grenades which I would then throw at my friend’s bare feet. “Dance, fuckers, dance!”

Nowadays there are almost no ice cream vans around me anymore, but what we do have in the southwest is the “Elote Man”. He’s a Hispanic dude on a bike with a bunch of coolers on the sides. He sells amongst other things sweet mayonnaise corn with chili powder and that strange combination of things combined to become one of the best tasting things you ever put in your mouth

Elote Man is like a Leprechaun, hard to find except for one time of day: 2:30-3:00pm near Hispanic schools. 2 or 3 competing Elote Men would post up around these to get the kids coming home from school to buy treats. Those are the kids I would be shoving out of the way during downtime at work in those areas as I charge up to the Elote Man waving my money

Homesteaded
08-28-2022, 12:34 AM
I'm a big corn on the cob fan. I may have to try this elote technique. Thanks bud.

Notfame
08-28-2022, 03:25 AM
Back the blue unless you hate America

Duik
08-28-2022, 03:27 AM
It’s really concerning that this is not bigger news.

Yes, cuz the Zuckerburg always tells the truths!!!
Sorry, capslock broke cuz trying to emulate tfg.

Jibartik
08-28-2022, 12:21 PM
Back the blue unless you hate America

Ge trid of the blue then!

Reiwa
09-06-2022, 12:32 AM
If Tromp declassified stuff, is it able to be FOIA'd? Declassified stuff can be FOIA'd.

Curious!

Encroaching Death
09-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Are classified documents NO DROP?

Jimjam
09-08-2022, 06:56 PM
This you? (https://www.reddit.com/r/GenUsa/comments/wykbl0/just_a_regular_ice_cream_truck_nothing_suspicious/)

Worst frapsbot ever!

That choon works really well for the icecream van!

Encroaching Death
09-09-2022, 09:37 AM

What in god's name is that subreddit?

It's like a pro-American, pro-Neo Liberal, pro-Commie hell hole.

How does that place exist?

Do they pray to Klaus Schwab?

Reiwa
09-09-2022, 10:26 AM
What in god's name is that subreddit?

It's like a pro-American, pro-Neo Liberal, pro-Commie hell hole.

How does that place exist?

Do they pray to Klaus Schwab?

Anti-GenZedong zoomers, bless their little hearts for trying.

unsunghero
09-10-2022, 08:25 PM

Jibartik
09-10-2022, 11:17 PM
Do some American Schizo Posting!!!!!

huh

I thought the left really thought I was schitsophraniac I wasn't aware that was a term.

let me get this straight. Calling people retarted is not ok because there are retarted people, but calling them schizo's is ok even though schitzophrantic people are retarded?

God damn I hate puritans that try to cancel words they are such hypocrite pieces of shit.

Reiwa
09-10-2022, 11:34 PM
huh

I thought the left really thought I was schitsophraniac I wasn't aware that was a term.

let me get this straight. Calling people retarted is not ok because there are retarted people, but calling them schizo's is ok even though schitzophrantic people are retarded?

God damn I hate puritans that try to cancel words they are such hypocrite pieces of shit.

You have to be pro-schizo when you recognize the "contradictions" and etc.

Jibartik
09-11-2022, 12:58 AM
You have to be pro-schizo when you recognize the "contradictions" and etc.

Dont say retard, schizo!

Encroaching Death
09-11-2022, 09:42 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/RFzjwW0c/Select-all-squares-with-FED-if-there-are-none-click-skip-meme-10415.jpg