View Full Version : It's a total contradiction

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 11:30 AM
Liberal: "Ugliness is an abstract concept so it's totally subjective"

[some time later]

Liberal; "racism is evil (ugly is evil)"

Liberal: "you're racist (you're ugly)"

Liberal: "stop being racist (stop being ugly)"

Liberal: "You need to apologise for being racist (you need to apologise for being ugly)"

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Liberal forum admin: "beauty is subjective"

[some time later]

Liberal forum admin: "I'm going to hide the word ****** because it's ugly"

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 11:54 AM
Libtard: You're racist (you're ugly)
Me: How can I be racist (ugly) if beauty is subjective and how can you know I'm racist (ugly) if racism (ugliness) is subjective?
Libtard: Because ugly is objective and beauty is subjective
Me: that makes no sense. if one is subjective and the other objective then how can you tell if somebody is ugly? they're either both objective or both subjective.
Libtard: you're racist (you're ugly)

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 11:55 AM
But you are racist though.

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 12:04 PM
But you are racist though.

That makes sense because I exist in an ugly world.

A world which forces me to be ugly while telling me that ugly is both evil and subjective.

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 12:06 PM
A world which forces me

No it doesn't.

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 12:15 PM
No it doesn't.

I didn't choose to exist in this world.

I didn't choose to look like this.

I didn't choose to have violent images inserted into my brain from a young age.

I didn't choose to be controlled by a democractic system.

I didn't choose old age.

I didn't choose to be threatened with violence for growing cannabis.

I didn't choose to wear a face mask.

I didn't choose to go to school.

I didn't choose to work for nothing.

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 12:15 PM
Communist tactic.

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 12:18 PM
I didn't choose to exist in this world.

I didn't choose to look like this.

I didn't choose to have violent images inserted into my brain from a young age.

I didn't choose to be controlled by a democractic system.

I didn't choose old age.

I didn't choose to be threatened with violence for growing cannabis.

I didn't choose to wear a face mask.

I didn't choose to go to school.

I didn't choose to work for nothing.

I think you have low self-esteem. Buck up and buck out, laddy. :p

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Everyone in America has low self esteem, it's the whole point of society now.

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 12:22 PM

It makes sense to have low self esteem in an ugly world.

But you said this world doesn't force me but that's a lie, because I was forced to wear a face mask and go to school.

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 12:28 PM
It makes sense to have low self esteem in an ugly world (if you love beauty).

But you said this world doesn't force me but that's a lie, because I was forced to wear a face mask and go to school and I'm forced to work just to eat.

Not meaning to be mean, you just assign too little agency to yourself.

Here's a picture with words.

https://i.imgur.com/VFvwfqK.png

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 12:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Pwmsshw.png

Toxigen
08-05-2022, 12:36 PM
das rayciss

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 12:52 PM
Not meaning to be mean, you just assign too little agency to yourself.

"Not meaning to be mean Superman, but you shouldn't let that kryptonite around your neck get you down"

Here's a picture with words.

https://i.imgur.com/VFvwfqK.png

I've said it for a while, stabbing a pro-abortion person in the brain with a screwdriver should not be classed as murder because in that moment I am simply carrying out an abortion on a pro abortion person.

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 01:05 PM
"Not meaning to be mean Superman, but you shouldn't let that kryptonite around your neck get you down"

I've said it for a while, stabbing a pro-abortion person in the brain with a screwdriver should not be classed as murder because in that moment I am simply carrying out an abortion on a pro abortion person.

Your sudden greatness gives you no right to deprive Caesar of his slave.

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Your sudden greatness gives you no right to deprive Caesar of his slave.

Says who?

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 01:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Pwmsshw.png

Democrat Party and Republican Party = Same Party

It's good cop bad cop routine.

Democracy is a fascist dictator.

You don't even need an election to win when you can just say you had one and won.

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 01:16 PM
Says who?

Both the Old Law and the New.

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Both the Old Law and the New.

Who wrote these laws? Joe Biden?

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 01:26 PM
K2h9mw6XGII

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 01:27 PM
Who wrote these laws? Joe Biden?

No, he's a criminal too. :p

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 01:29 PM
mfw im looking at my character select screen

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 01:41 PM
No, he's a criminal too. :p

So there's a criminal in charge of the free and brave, and your advice to people is not to have low self esteem before they randomly die and cease to exist forever.

That all makes perfect sense.

/s

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 01:47 PM
So there's a criminal in charge of the free and brave, and your advice to people is not to have low self esteem before they randomly die and cease to exist forever.

That all makes perfect sense.

/s

What's wrong with having a criminal for a King?

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 01:50 PM
This web site is a fake web site: https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/our-brands

That web site is supposedly owned by Warren Buffet one of the richest men in the world according to the CNN web site.

Homesteaded
08-05-2022, 01:59 PM
K2h9mw6XGII

Thin's in, but fat's where it's at.

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 02:00 PM
What's wrong with having a criminal for a King?

Nothing if you love poverty, failure, violence, and slavery.

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 02:04 PM
Nothing if you love poverty, failure, violence, and slavery.

Calvary will break your center if you let it. Cu real soon. :)

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Thin's in, but fat's where it's at.

You can have these girls then and I'll have the other ones.

Qxm-Bw2Do34

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 02:17 PM
Calvary will break your center if you let it. Cu real soon. :)

BQ4yd2W50No

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 02:25 PM
BQ4yd2W50No

Well bargained and done.

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Dear diary,

Today I was informed that my standards are low to some people but that low standards are nothing to be ashamed of.

I was also informed that my standards are too high and that I should lower them.

I was also informed that my standards are racist.

Evia
08-05-2022, 04:42 PM
My favorite is how liberals love to call everyone else fascists...
Yet theyll try and force their 'woke' views and beliefs down everyone's throat
And any resistance will be met with them either canceling you or censoring you with "facts"
In other words, they are what they claim to hate.

"Fascism is a system of government led by a dictator who typically rules by forcefully and often violently suppressing opposition and criticism, controlling all industry and commerce, and promoting nationalism and often racism."

Elfminster
08-05-2022, 05:05 PM
And any resistance will be met with them either canceling you or censoring you with "facts"

In public, the liberal is a walking talking contradiction.
In private, the liberal is just like everybody else.
So another word for liberal is actor.
Actors profit from fantasy.
The truth destroys their fantasy.
The truth destroys their profit.
Actors want you to believe they are telling the truth while they profit from lies (that's a trojan horse).

Example:

Amber Heard is a professional crier. She profits from lies.

Amber Heard wants me to believe her tears are real when she cries in 'court'.

Not gonna happen.

Her career in professional lying is her worst enemy if she's looking for sympathy and wanting to believed. The same for Johnny Derp; neither deserve to be believed. It's a conspiracy.

I actually knew an Amber once who lived in Austin and she was good at faking tears too and making up far fetched stories. I believed her for a while but lies are short lived affairs. The truth is eternal.

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 05:57 PM
How come there are no other animals that even come close to this level of self awareness?

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 05:57 PM
In public, the liberal is a walking talking contradiction.
In private, the liberal is just like everybody else.
So another word for liberal is actor.
Actors profit from fantasy.
The truth destroys their fantasy.
The truth destroys their profit.
Actors want you to believe they are telling the truth while they profit from lies (that's a trojan horse).

Example:

Amber Heard is a professional crier. She profits from lies.

Amber Heard wants me to believe her tears are real when she cries in 'court'.

Not gonna happen.

Her career in professional lying is her worst enemy if she's looking for sympathy and wanting to believed. The same for Johnny Derp; neither deserve to be believed. It's a conspiracy.

I actually knew an Amber once who lived in Austin and she was good at faking tears too and making up far fetched stories. I believed her for a while but lies are short lived affairs. The truth is eternal.

No Ron or Don for you then buddy. Tough titties I suppose.

Kaveh
08-05-2022, 06:52 PM

"Fascism is a system of government led by a dictator who typically rules by forcefully and often violently suppressing opposition and criticism, controlling all industry and commerce, and promoting nationalism and often racism."

Ranked choice voting disempowers the fringes

As for the cultural force of canceling, let these 20 somethings grow up a bit and realize the banks and other corporations that have DEI training are pricing them out of housing. Once life kicks them in the ass, they will prioritize greater problems and perhaps stop punching down

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 02:27 AM
Liberal: I care about not caring mother fucker. I don't give a fuck. I've thrown out the old rule book mother fucker. Abnormal is subjective cocksucker. Me offending others means I'm free, it's called freedom of speech and I fucking love it!

Me: ******

Liberal: you racist prick! people like you should be gassed. i'm so offended and so is everybody else. only Snoop is allowed to say that word. tell me you're sorry for saying THAT word! REPENT or die! I bet you hate mother fucking women too!

Snoop: run ****** run ****** die mother fucker ******

Liberal: I love Snoop! he's such a cool mother fucking cock sucker!

[some time later]

Liberal: now it's time to watch a woman being raped on Game of Thrones can't wait! and in this episode a naked girl is used as target practice with a crossbow yay.

Kaveh
08-08-2022, 03:19 AM
Liberal: I care about not caring mother fucker. I don't give a fuck. I've thrown out the old rule book mother fucker. Abnormal is subjective cocksucker. Me offending others means I'm free, it's called freedom of speech and I fucking love it!

Me: ******

Liberal: you racist prick! people like you should be gassed. i'm so offended and so is everybody else. only Snoop is allowed to say that word. tell me you're sorry for saying THAT word! REPENT or die! I bet you hate mother fucking women too!

Snoop: run ****** run ****** die mother fucker ******

Liberal: I love Snoop! he's such a cool mother fucking cock sucker!

[some time later]

Liberal: now it's time to watch a woman being raped on Game of Thrones can't wait! and in this episode a naked girl is used as target practice with a crossbow yay.

Hmmm, filing this one under seek Christ immediately

Tethler
08-08-2022, 04:05 AM

tl;dr: facts = violent suppression

quite the hot take there, pal

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Liberal: omg you are so out of date. you belong in the 1950's. you're stuck in the past. nobody does that anymore. you're no longer relative. i bet you still use a flip phone and play classic EQ gross.

[some time later]

Liberal: cool my favourite tv series is on, Dinosaurs & Ancient Pyramids. then I'm gonna watch the 300th annual awards ceremony then i'm gonna watch America's Got No Talent 87 then i'm gonna buy an ifone 38 then i'm gonna click check for updates on my MacOS for the 30th time today. can't wait. it's so fucking great being ahead of my time.

Reiwa
08-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Liberal: omg you are so out of date. you belong in the 1950's. you're stuck in the past. nobody does that anymore. you're no longer relative. i bet you still use a flip phone and play classic EQ gross.

I think this is related to modernism or realism I don't know words? I heard it in the context of the Ukraine.

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 12:19 PM
I think this is related to modernism or realism I don't know words? I heard it in the context of the Ukraine.

Liberal tax subsidised company: buy this thing I created. it's amazing. everybody loves it and so should you! i'm very proud of my creation. it's the answer to all your problems. the things i do for you. count yourself lucky. be grateful i'm on your side.

[some time later]

Liberal tax subsidised company: what you purchased from me is crap. i've abandoned it. it's out of date. nobody uses that crap anymore except you. don't be weird. you're at risk if you continue using that old crap. the good news is i've created something new for you to purchase from me which is amazing and the answer to all your problems. the things i do for you. count yourself lucky. be grateful i'm on your side.

[some time later]

Liberal tax subsidised company: what you purchased from me is crap. i've abandoned it. it's out of date. nobody uses that crap anymore except you. don't be weird. you're at risk if you continue using that old crap. the good news is i've created something new for you to purchase from me which is amazing and the answer to all your problems. the things i do for you. count yourself lucky. be grateful i'm on your side.

[some time later]

Reiwa
08-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Liberal tax subsidised company: buy this thing I created. it's amazing. everybody loves it and so should you! i'm very proud of my creation. it's the answer to all your problems. the things i do for you. count yourself lucky. be grateful i'm on your side.

[some time later]

[some time later]

[some time later]

You can just say planned obsolescence, it's ok.

I wonder how much of modern demonology came into fashion due to the storming of the Bastille.

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 12:26 PM
Earth wasn't created in a factory so why is everything on earth created in a factory?

Everything on earth should be created the same way earth was created.

Life has no competition so why is competing heavily promoted?

Evia
08-08-2022, 12:26 PM
tl;dr: facts = violent suppression

quite the hot take there, pal

I guess you didn't notice the quotes on my word "facts"

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 12:31 PM
You can just say planned obsolescence, it's ok.

Or I could just call it lying.

You'd think that a world which claims to love chaos would love lies and hate truth but they're trying to convince me their lies are true so they love order really.

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 12:46 PM
I'm not seeing anybody competing to see who can be the slowest, poorest, weakest or ugliest.

But in a competitive world which says abnormal is subjective there should be that too.

Where is the EQ where you delevel to minus 60?

Why stop at female boxers? Where is the professional amputee midget boxing federation?

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 12:51 PM
Liberal sport: armless boxing.

They have a scientist ringside who tries to convince you the boxers have arms but only an expert can see them.

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Al Gore on climate change:

“The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor.”

Next time your baby has a fever you better hope Al Gore is there to tell you otherwise you won't know and your baby will die.

Because Al Gore is the doctor of all babies and the doctor of earth.

Reiwa
08-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Or I could just call it lying.

You'd think that a world which claims to love chaos would love lies and hate truth but they're trying to convince me their lies are true so they love order really.

Why lust for forbidden oaths tho? Isn't knowing enough?

Reiwa
08-08-2022, 01:06 PM
Al Gore on climate change:

“The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor.”

Next time your baby has a fever you better hope Al Gore is there to tell you otherwise you won't know and your baby will die.

Because Al Gore is the doctor of all babies and the doctor of earth.

Let's say your premise is right and it is just a masquerade to avoid creating a global hotzone.

Why is that a bad thing?

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 01:17 PM
Let's say your premise is right and it is just a masquerade to avoid creating a global hotzone.

Why is that a bad thing?

I don't have a clue what you're talking about because that wasn't my premise.

If a baby has a fever you don't need somebody to convince you because it's obvious if it's true.

The premise is to profit from lies.

Reiwa
08-08-2022, 01:21 PM
I don't have a clue what you're talking about because that wasn't my premise.

If a baby has a fever you don't need somebody to convince you because it's obvious if it's true.

The premise is to profit from lies.

Ok well you'll understand when you grow up. :)

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 01:30 PM
Ok well you'll understand when you grow up. :)

This is how fevers normally work:

Parents: our baby is crying. our baby is burning up. our baby has fever. let's take our baby to the doctor.

This is how fevers work in GoreVille:

[ding dong]

Parents: hello?
Gore: Avon calling. hello I'm Al Gore and I'm here to tell you our baby has a fever. give me $300 a month and the fever will go away and our baby won't die.
Liberal leaning over Gore's shoulder: give him $300 QUICK otherwise our baby is at risk. he's here to save our baby. HURRY!
Parents: I just checked on our baby and everything looks fine.
Gore: i'm the expert not you. you are being VERY unresponsible. you're behaving like right wing racist rednecks. now give me $300 or the baby gets it.
Liberal leaning over Gore's shoulder: Do it NOW mother fucker!!!!

robayon
08-08-2022, 01:43 PM
are we really still worried about al gore? last i heard from him was one of one of those futurama movies

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 01:54 PM
are we really still worried about al gore? last i heard from him was one of one of those futurama movies

Now he's called Greta Thunberg.

https://i.imgur.com/e1vynNH.jpg

I wish sea levels did rise tbh. I fancy a sea view. A 2 metre rise would work for me.

But I'm not seeing a baby with a fever I'm seeing a baby covered in ticks bleeding it dry.

Nothing that can't be transformed/repaired/healed though.

Running away and burning bridges and starting again is not a good solution because then you will always be doing that.

You've got to be able to transform your current location even if it looks hopeless.

At some point, you must make the grass green your side instead of constantly chasing the grass on the other side.

And to do it to a high standard as possible.

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 02:44 PM
Chaos, 16th US President: “Good things come to those who wait, but only whats left from those who steal!”

Order, Creator of the Universe: “/facepalm"

robayon
08-08-2022, 03:08 PM
i am mostly opposed to having grass at all unless it serves a purpose

zeroscaping for life

Jibartik
08-08-2022, 03:11 PM
No need for grass when you live in THE LINE!

Elfminster
08-08-2022, 03:23 PM
i am mostly opposed to having grass at all unless it serves a purpose

No need for grass when you live in THE LINE!

Ride on lawn mower.

Reiwa
08-09-2022, 12:10 AM

Might have been this article. (https://nationalinterest.org/feature/realism-after-war-ukraine-203150)

Here is a picture without words.

https://i.imgur.com/egBD2ag.png

Elfminster
08-09-2022, 01:17 AM
Might have been this article. (https://nationalinterest.org/feature/realism-after-war-ukraine-203150)

Here is a picture without words.

Somebody came to my front door with two things for me.

In one hand, they had some food which was good news because I was hungry like the wolf.

In the other hand, which was completely empty, they had bad news in the form of a frightening future event.

Which news was real and which news was fake?

Elfminster
08-09-2022, 02:27 PM
When you buy a product,

The wrapper which you throw away is in full colour ink.

The manual which you keep is in black and white.

magnetaress
08-09-2022, 03:20 PM
When you buy a product,

The wrapper which you throw away is in full colour ink.

The manual which you keep is in black and white.

I tried a mod that changed all the letters of my font periodically individually into different fonts colors sizes and styles once. It's complicated to understand, it also was the point at which my mind became free from the earthly confines of my body.

Elfminster
08-09-2022, 03:52 PM
If you work in a money factory you get paid with the money you printed.

It's like working on a christmas tree farm and being paid with chrismas trees you planted.

When you receive your wages at the end of the month somebody calling itself the government arrives and takes some of your christmas trees.

The boss comes up to you and says,

"Plant 2 extra christmas trees for your christmas bonus in 10 years".

Elfminster
08-09-2022, 04:33 PM
Scientists claim there could be aliens out there and that these aliens could be hostile life forms.

So what do they do after telling us this?

They bounce around on the moon waving their arms in the air shouting "weeee look at me!" and leaving a pile of trash behind.

They send crappy gifts like that teslar electric car making us all look cheap and trashy.

They create movies which give aliens a bad image.

Then they send out interstellar radio messages giving them our location.

Scientist: "turn around so I can spray paint this bullseye on your back"

Jibartik
08-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Then they send out interstellar radio messages giving them our location.

viNlt1ZWbv8

Reiwa
08-09-2022, 04:36 PM
If you work in a money factory you get paid with the money you printed.

It's like working on a christmas tree farm and being paid with chrismas trees you planted.

When you receive your wages at the end of the month somebody calling itself the government arrives and takes some of your christmas trees.

The boss comes up to you and says,

"Plant 2 extra christmas trees for your christmas bonus in 10 years".

The money is only printed from the perspective of the fed.

magnetaress
08-09-2022, 06:43 PM
You're renting the printing press. Having a job planting Christmas trees is a privilege and a luxury. Be greatful you get to smell the evergreen.

Elfminster
08-09-2022, 07:52 PM
The money is only printed from the perspective of the fed.

Fed: You there, help me print trillions of dollars and I will pay you $1 an hour before taxes. It's a very generous offer.

[some time later]

Fed: I'm amazing. Worship me.

[some time later]

Fed: Help! Somebody save me! I'm being counterfeited! Help! STOP THIEF!

[some time later]

Fed: Let's counterfeit women!

[some time later]

Fed: Help! Somebody is copying me! HELP!

[some time later]

Fed: Let's counterfeit rainbows!

[some time later]

Fed: Help! I'm in distress! I need help! They're stealing from me again! Will somebody save me?

[some time later]

Fed: Let's counterfeit the truth!

[some time later]

Fed: I'm rare. Love me.

Elfminster
08-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Does Micro$oft own FakeTube?

Hypecraft is everywhere on it.

Elfminster
08-09-2022, 08:20 PM
You're renting the printing press. Having a job planting Christmas trees is a privilege and a luxury. Be greatful you get to smell the evergreen.

I'm currently looking for a home based quality control job taste testing cannabis and chicken nuggets.

Reiwa
08-09-2022, 11:46 PM
Fed: You there, help me print trillions of dollars and I will pay you $1 an hour before taxes. It's a very generous offer.

[some time later]

Fed: I'm amazing. Worship me.

[some time later]

Fed: Help! Somebody save me! I'm being counterfeited! Help! STOP THIEF!

[some time later]

Fed: Let's counterfeit women!

[some time later]

Fed: Help! Somebody is copying me! HELP!

[some time later]

Fed: Let's counterfeit rainbows!

[some time later]

Fed: Help! I'm in distress! I need help! They're stealing from me again! Will somebody save me?

[some time later]

Fed: Let's counterfeit the truth!

[some time later]

Fed: I'm rare. Love me.

The tree farm example makes no sense because US GDP is magnitudes higher than the money spent on QE, or even as a matter compared to the federal budget.

Teppler you are super dumb and I hate you.

Elfminster
08-10-2022, 12:38 AM
The tree farm example makes no sense

What's so bad about not making sense?

Reiwa
08-10-2022, 12:43 AM
What's so bad about not making sense?

Elfminster
08-10-2022, 12:55 AM

Sharing a world with ped0files gives Reiwa high self esteem. He's so happy about it he's singing and dancing like Fred Astaire.

And there I was, thinking how shameful and demoralizing it is to live in a world which has CP but apparently I'm wrong.

I forgot the golden rule; abnormal is subjective.

Reiwa
08-10-2022, 01:11 AM
Sharing a world with ped0files gives Reiwa high self esteem. He's so happy about it he's singing and dancing like Fred Astaire.

And there I was, thinking how shameful and demoralizing it is to live in a world which has CP but apparently I'm wrong.

I forgot the golden rule; abnormal is subjective.

No I do too. I just think you do too?

magnetaress
08-10-2022, 02:39 AM
I'm currently looking for a home based quality control job taste testing cannabis and chicken nuggets.

Elfminster
08-10-2022, 02:48 AM
Girlfriend: Climb into this trash compactor so I can crush you to death then you'll know in advance how it's gonna feel everytime you see me with my new boyfriend.

vsGsCvJWEo8

magnetaress
08-10-2022, 03:10 AM
What a great single.