PDA

View Full Version : Go Nancy!

Pages : [1] 2

Castle2.0
08-02-2022, 06:34 PM
Probably bad intentions - I mean, she is evil - but still good to see a high-level official visit the independent and free nation of Taiwan.

But Biden's blunder on this one... talk about projecting weakness. Sheesh.

Anyway, Go Nancy! Gotta call the wins when you see them.

Reiwa
08-02-2022, 06:41 PM
5 even though you're a broken clock, sir. :)

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Would pay someone 5k plat if they could tell me what the fuck her reason for going is.

robayon
08-02-2022, 07:05 PM
Would pay someone 5k plat if they could tell me what the fuck her reason for going is.I have been wondering the same thing.

But I only have 3.6k at the moment since I just bought some gear the other day.

Reiwa
08-02-2022, 07:12 PM
Gingrich did it too. (https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1997-03-31-mn-43915-story.html)

loramin
08-02-2022, 07:14 PM
Would pay someone 5k plat if they could tell me what the fuck her reason for going is.

I'd think it's obvious: posturing to China.

Look, America does not give a fuck about Taiwan. They're a tiny nothingburger of a country, and historically we've done a lot worse than just leave such countries to be gobbled up by a neighbor ... we've done the gobbling (eg. Hawaii).

What we give a fuck about is not letting China control that part of the world, and so we partner with Korea, Japan, and Taiwan (among others) to keep them in check. Pelosi is there to send a signal that the US is going to continue pursue that (globalist/imperialist) interest against China, no matter how much China whines and postures.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 07:18 PM
Why is nacy posturing to china if the white house and military is tellign her not to?

You're saying that nacy, on her own, without anyone's consent, is postruing to CHINA even though that's officially not our stance?

Why on earth would that make sense?

What we give a fuck about is not letting China control that part of the world, and so we partner with Korea, Japan, and Taiwan (among others) to keep them in check.

THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP BUILDING MANFUACTURING PLANTS THERE?!

Pelosi is there to send a signal that the US is going to continue pursue that (globalist/imperialist) interest against China, no matter how much China whines and postures.

Then why does the white house say that is not true?

Reiwa
08-02-2022, 07:21 PM

Tripwire. Like armed troops still stationed on the NK border practicing target identification all day and all night.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 07:22 PM
I want loramin to tell me from the horses mouth:

WHAT IS PELOSI DOING IN TIAWAN right now.

I want to know the official reason.

Not what his passionate belief is.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 07:24 PM
This is "knock the stick off my shoulder" politics.

And nobody knows for sure why it's happening.

Not even the whitehouse, or the military.

It makes us look so fricken stupid.

loramin
08-02-2022, 07:32 PM
You're saying that nacy, on her own, without anyone's consent, is postruing to CHINA even though that's officially not our stance?

Slow down, breath (and maybe use spellcheck). Do you really think Nanci freaking Pelosi, the most institutional of all institutional politicians, is singlehandedly trying to change US foreign policy?

Why on earth would that make sense?

It wouldn't. She's 100% pushing America's stance, and whether it's explicit or not, that stance is "don't let China control that region (in particular the sea there)".

Then why does the white house say that is not true?

Likewise, she undoubtedly discussed and planned the whole trip with the executive department, whatever they say publicly. This may come as a shock to you, but countries don't just announce their intentions on everything publicly :eek:

Because humans in the real world (unlike these forums) can handle not going to the extreme on every topic.

Do we want to thwart China's territorial ambitions? 100%, zero doubt. Do we also want cheap Chinese goods? 110%. Both things can be true at once.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 07:45 PM
Do you really think Nanci freaking Pelosi, the most institutional of all institutional politicians, is singlehandedly trying to change US foreign policy?

Unless you can find me a quote from the white house that doesn't say other wise, yes.

Biden said he didnt know why she was goign on camera.

Blinken says that he doesnt know why she is going, and the military is on reccord saying they dont want her to go.

and the press has no clue why or when or what is going on either.

Yes, I very confidently can say that, unless you can show me some evidence other than your opinion otherwise.

. She's 100% pushing America's stance

“We are clear that nothing has changed about our one China policy which is guided by Taiwan Relations Act. We do not support Taiwan’s independence,” The secretary of state said while addressing a media briefing.

Likewise, she undoubtedly discussed and planned the whole trip with the executive department, whatever they say publicly. This may come as a shock to you, but countries don't just announce their intentions on everything publicly

White House clash with Pelosi over Taiwan spills into the open (https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/22/white-house-pelosi-taiwan-trip-00047304)

Theres too much evidence contrary to what you believe for me to pick it out of that link, but go read it, its from a leftist source.

And you cannot just say, "The goverment does secret things, and they're all very organized and smart" as an argument as to why what they say publicly vs what they do is different! That's your own opinion.

Do we want to thwart China's territorial ambitions? 100%, zero doubt. Do we also want cheap Chinese goods? 110%. Both things can be true at once.

All you had to say was: I dont care how many people die. I want my mangia (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCOScRuaXk)and I want guns to protect me while I eat it!

loramin
08-02-2022, 07:49 PM
Jib, are you seriously telling me you believe our government and politicians don't talk out of both sides of their mouth?

That seems a bit ... naive.

Elizondo
08-02-2022, 07:50 PM

nilzark
08-02-2022, 07:55 PM

Biden's poll numbers and the upcoming election. Must have the population in fear in order to control them. War is a good way to do that.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 07:57 PM
Jib, are you seriously telling me you believe our government and politicians don't talk out of both sides of their mouth?

That seems a bit ... naive.

No - and didn't you just say this condescendingly:

Because humans in the real world (unlike these forums) can handle not going to the extreme on every topic.

Anyway

I think what you're suggesting their plan is, to pretend like everyone -- the secretary of state, the president, the military, the press.... that nobody knows what is going on.... to some how confuse china? Or what's the value in everyone on the worlds stage see our leaders look confused and not understand what each branch of our goverment is doing?

somehow makes us look stronger or something? Like the plan is to make the world think that we're just completely disorganized from the top down and have no idea what's going on, and will just scramble to figure it out on the fly?

That's their grand secret plan?

What may I ask you is the end goal of this plan?

loramin
08-02-2022, 07:59 PM
No - and didn't you just say this condescendingly:

I did, and I stand by it; the posters in these forums love to embrace extremes.

As for the rest, I don't know her exact motives, and I'm sure she has some agenda, but again it's not about radically altering our foreign policy toward China.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 08:11 PM
I feel that I am owed an explenation about this - this would be like if idk, matt gaetzz just setup a meeting in iran and just didnt answer questinos when people asked about it.

he could be goign there for humanitarian resons sure, but he could be goign there t build an ironman suit or something idk either way he shouldnt be allowed to just do that.

magnetaress
08-02-2022, 08:14 PM
My posts about this starting here (https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3487708#post3487708), where much better than the warmongering OPs.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 08:17 PM
My posts about this starting here (https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3487708#post3487708), where much better than the warmongering OPs.

One day there will be a story like the boy who cried wolf.

But it will be about a nation that cried war.

And when they meant it, everyone thought they were bluffing.

Evia
08-02-2022, 08:23 PM
nancy and her husband bought a bunch of stock in chips recently, yeah?
isnt taiwan the number 1 chip manufacturer worldwide?

magnetaress
08-02-2022, 08:27 PM
I feel that I am owed an explenation about this - this would be like if idk, matt gaetzz just setup a meeting in iran and just didnt answer questinos when people asked about it.

he could be goign there for humanitarian resons sure, but he could be goign there t build an ironman suit or something idk either way he shouldnt be allowed to just do that.

Civilian Citizens, businesmen, tourists, archeologists... should be...politicians, soldiers, gov employees, people in positions of constitutionally appointed authority...no.

Pelosi wants to retire and do it on her own dime and means without marine protection sure.

All she did this time was endangered lives of service men and women and piss off just about our only trading partner worth anything.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 08:28 PM

DING DING DING DING DING

https://i.imgur.com/fksu4TM.gif

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 08:35 PM
I mean what we're looking at here is so far 1 of 2 scenarios:

1. nobody knows why Pelosi just took the military to Taiwan except Pelosi
2. the government and military is doing some secret op and their best plan to cover it up is to tell us they dont know why Pelosi took the military to Taiwan.

Either way, this is some ideocracy shit.

magnetaress
08-02-2022, 08:37 PM
I mean what we're looking at here is so far 1 of 2 scenarios:

1. nobody knows why Pelosi just took the military to Taiwan except Pelosi
2. the government and military is doing some secret op and their best plan to cover it up is to tell us they dont know why Pelosi took the military to Taiwan.

Either way, this is some ideocracy shit.

For real. China should have blasted her aircraft and said nukes if you respond in kind. She should have been treated like a rogue actor or pirate.

Imagine if I just up and decided to commandeer military transport to Taiwan. Since when does the military have to even obey some idiot congress critters?

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 08:40 PM
I hate the idea of a "military conflict" with china, because it would definitly go down like this:

They would kill a bunch of people in taiwan and eventually take it.

We would sanction them.

All our shit would cost more

And they would not give a flying f*&k about the sanctions.

And it'd just be funny to see that happen, TWICE in a row.

magnetaress
08-02-2022, 08:53 PM
I hope people aren't duped into thinking China and Russia are the bad guys anymore. The political power in this country wants us absolutely terrified of them.

Zeboim
08-02-2022, 09:03 PM
As soon as China told her she couldn't there was no turning back. No country is going to let another one dictate that shit to them.

Why she went initially, who knows.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 09:04 PM
So the plan might be, "well there's no going back now, so lets all pretend nobody knows what's going on"?

Well, that's the most honest guess IMO (I bet the original reason had to do with what Evia said though).

Does this make us look stronger though? Or stupider...

magnetaress
08-02-2022, 09:05 PM
As soon as China told her she couldn't there was no turning back. No country is going to let another one dictate that shit to them.

Why she went initially, who knows.

Nancy is not a country. She shouldn't even be in office. She's definitely way past retirement age. And a lobbyist shill.

I agree with Evia and Jibartik.

loramin
08-02-2022, 09:10 PM

I mean, if we're being honest, this is American politics so ... some Taiwanese businessperson probably donated to her campaign fund, and so she's pushing the pro-Taiwan angle extra hard for them ;)

But still, it's not like she's making some radical foreign policy change because of that ... she's just annoying China at a moment that Biden maybe would rather she didn't.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 09:14 PM
Well lets just wait and make sure that this time the president of china threatens the president of the united states to his face that he was just kidding, before we start saying she's not making some radical foreign policy change.

Zeboim
08-02-2022, 09:17 PM
So the plan might be, "well there's no going back now, so lets all pretend nobody knows what's going on"?

Well, that's the most honest guess IMO (I bet the original reason had to do with what Evia said though).

Does this make us look stronger though? Or stupider...

Dunno. This whole situation is kind of baffling to be honest and seemed to come out of nowhere. But in the end once China told her to not do it, she had to do it in order to make it clear that China can't tell us what to do. It would have been the same for any elected US official of relative import that got the same warning. The winning move was for her to never have scheduled it in the first place.

This is a nothingburger anyways. China isn't going to invade Taiwan over this. Even the most anal retentive pooh-bear enthusiast knows that's insane. In the end Nancy grandstands for... who knows what and China will do some pointless drills around Taiwan that are just saber rattling to save face after having their bluff called.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Haha we said that about HK

I honestly dont know why they wouldn't, what is the worst that would happen to them?

What are we gonna fund two proxy wars?

Maybe engage in two fronts?

They have us by the balls.

We cant live with out them more than they cant live without us.

They'll just convert all the merch manufacturing into bullets and sell them to everyone.

Zeboim
08-02-2022, 09:21 PM
Not convinced they could actually take and hold Taiwan in the first place tbh.

Naval invasions are hard and the Chinese navy is pathetic.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 09:21 PM
I have to take the people online word that the Chinese military is pathetic, because the videos they produce look sick.

Cant forget that we blew up a car of kids and lost like idk what 13 soldiers trying to get out of Afghanistan?

Our videos look sick too though.

Kaveh
08-02-2022, 09:36 PM
Not convinced they could actually take and hold Taiwan in the first place tbh.

Naval invasions are hard and the Chinese navy is pathetic.

How could we stop them? Anti ship missiles can make sure we can’t resupply Taiwan. I’m not saying it would be easy, but China is massive and frankly we can’t control the pacific.

Of course it means WW3 and I plan on scalping at least 100 Chinese in retaliation for challenging the Empire’s primacy, but let’s be realistic. China isn’t Russia or Venezuela

Kaveh
08-02-2022, 09:39 PM

By far

Who doesn’t own TSMC stock dude they’re like 5% of international index funds

If you have a 401k you own them probably

Elizondo
08-02-2022, 09:41 PM
How could we stop them? Anti ship missiles can make sure we can’t resupply Taiwan. I’m not saying it would be easy, but China is massive and frankly we can’t control the pacific.

Of course it means WW3 and I plan on scalping at least 100 Chinese in retaliation for challenging the Empire’s primacy, but let’s be realistic. China isn’t Russia or Venezuela

I wouldn't worry

The top brass is making sure our military is getting their drag shows in preparation for WW3

Kaveh
08-02-2022, 09:42 PM
PS: TSMC is building a $12 billion plant in AZ because our dumb asses can’t build chips anymore

Kaveh
08-02-2022, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't worry

The top brass is making sure our military is getting their drag shows in preparation for WW3

You can’t stop ICBMs or anti ship missiles

I mean maybe Israel could

Zeboim
08-02-2022, 09:51 PM

I'm not saying we really have to stop them. Big on the map doesn't mean invincible. Launching a naval invasion on a rocky ass, fairly highly populated island that has a high GDP and has spent the last 70 years knowing that this day was going to come is a monumental exercise.

But all of this is academic because China isn't going to do it in the first place. Nobody wins if they have to glass or burn Taiwan to the ground. Not even China.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 09:51 PM
You can’t stop ICBMs or anti ship missiles

I mean maybe Israel could

idk I been wondering this and a lot of people been telling me that it's more difficult to sink a ship than It thought.

https://www.quora.com/Can-you-sink-an-aircraft-carrier-with-a-single-ICBM

But idk what about moskovia? Wasnt that like a shoulder mounted rocket that sank that? Id have to look it up.

Kaveh
08-02-2022, 10:03 PM
idk I been wondering this and a lot of people been telling me that it's more difficult to sink a ship than It thought.

https://www.quora.com/Can-you-sink-an-aircraft-carrier-with-a-single-ICBM

But idk what about moskovia? Wasnt that like a shoulder mounted rocket that sank that? Id have to look it up.

We have Aegis, a laser system on destroyers designed to slice missiles out of the sky. If I send 100 RC operated drones at you and 50 missiles though, how well does that work?

Who knows, but I’d guess not well

Kaveh
08-02-2022, 10:05 PM
I'm not saying we really have to stop them. Big on the map doesn't mean invincible. Launching a naval invasion on a rocky ass, fairly highly populated island that has a high GDP and has spent the last 70 years knowing that this day was going to come is a monumental exercise.

But all of this is academic because China isn't going to do it in the first place. Nobody wins if they have to glass or burn Taiwan to the ground. Not even China.

Idk man, I don’t think China, Iran, or Russia think as rationally as you or I. If you’re a midget dictator and no one tells you no, who knows what’d you decide

Lune
08-02-2022, 11:03 PM
The US would get its shit kicked in in any conflict with China but it'd be good for us, a valuable reminder to stay the fuck out of other people's business and stay in our own entire fucking hemisphere of this planet where we have everything we need.

North Korea, with China's help, would overrun South Korea and the US would be unable to operate any ship it doesn't want to lose within 1,000 miles of China's coastline. However, China is extremely vulnerable to blockade at chokepoints near Indonesia, and we could effectively sever them from global trade while replacing them in global markets. Strategic bombing of major dams on the Yangtze, Yellow, and Pearl rivers during the spring snowmelt would (combined with blockade) devastate enough of their cropland to cause major starvation issues for their 1.4 billion people. (Bonus points if we release genetically engineered diseases into their crops, which I sincerely hope the US has been working hard to develop as our best and only truly effective weapon against China).

Tactically China would likely overrun Taiwan but strategically any war would probably end with a stalemate, with China suffering untold economic damage, the US also suffering extreme hardship but with greater opportunity for adaptation due to 13 of the world's 15 largest economies being aligned with us over them.

Regarding Pelosi, she's a corrupt, geriatric old bitch and God only knows what kind of calculations occur in her dementia-addled mind.

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 11:12 PM
refreshing take

Tethler
08-02-2022, 11:30 PM
Pelosi has a long history of antagonizing China (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-62343675)

Searching for some kind of conspiracy about why she's in Taiwan is so typical of these forums. Rather than noticing the obvious (her disdain for the CCP), you waste time searching for anything that will allow you to further demonize her. Not that I particularly like her, but your motives are clear as day.

As for the disconnect between Pelosi and the White House, this kind of approach has been standard procedure for decades when it comes to Taiwan. Take some action that undermines China, while publicly stating support for the status quo. How is this not understood by now?

Elizondo
08-02-2022, 11:49 PM
Pelosi has a long history of antagonizing China (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-62343675)

Searching for some kind of conspiracy about why she's in Taiwan is so typical of these forums. Rather than noticing the obvious (her disdain for the CCP), you waste time searching for anything that will allow you to further demonize her. Not that I particularly like her, but your motives are clear as day.

As for the disconnect between Pelosi and the White House, this kind of approach has been standard procedure for decades when it comes to Taiwan. Take some action that undermines China, while publicly stating support for the status quo. How is this not understood by now?

I don't really care about this trip one way or the other but the timing seems odd

Kaveh
08-02-2022, 11:54 PM
The US would get its shit kicked in in any conflict with China but it'd be good for us, a valuable reminder to stay the fuck out of other people's business and stay in our own entire fucking hemisphere of this planet where we have everything we need.

North Korea, with China's help, would overrun South Korea and the US would be unable to operate any ship it doesn't want to lose within 1,000 miles of China's coastline. However, China is extremely vulnerable to blockade at chokepoints near Indonesia, and we could effectively sever them from global trade while replacing them in global markets. Strategic bombing of major dams on the Yangtze, Yellow, and Pearl rivers during the spring snowmelt would (combined with blockade) devastate enough of their cropland to cause major starvation issues for their 1.4 billion people. (Bonus points if we release genetically engineered diseases into their crops, which I sincerely hope the US has been working hard to develop as our best and only truly effective weapon against China).

Tactically China would likely overrun Taiwan but strategically any war would probably end with a stalemate, with China suffering untold economic damage, the US also suffering extreme hardship but with greater opportunity for adaptation due to 13 of the world's 15 largest economies being aligned with us over them.

Regarding Pelosi, she's a corrupt, geriatric old bitch and God only knows what kind of calculations occur in her dementia-addled mind.

They don’t have energy. Jets and tanks don’t run on coal

We’d bomb the pipelines from Russia and Kazakhstan and wouldn’t need to worry about their “crop land” (they eat dogs) because the Chinese are functional retards who can’t engineer anything (like a solution to this problem) without stealing IP from others

Also, Japan has a better military than you guys appreciate. PS: North Korea could only overrun McDonald’s because they’re all malnourished

Jibartik
08-02-2022, 11:58 PM

If she went down there solely to antagonize china dont you think that is a little reckless? Especially at this time? Or is war fantastic?

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 12:35 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%27s_final_warning

🤣

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 12:38 AM
lmao im tellin you eventually the wolf eats the kid

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 12:38 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurting_the_feelings_of_the_Chinese_people

Kaveh
08-03-2022, 12:49 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurting_the_feelings_of_the_Chinese_people

https://kotaku.com/why-kids-keep-crapping-in-public-in-china-5987786/amp

Tunabros
08-03-2022, 12:59 AM
Fuck China

Tethler
08-03-2022, 01:49 AM
Fuck China

Tethler
08-03-2022, 01:52 AM
If she went down there solely to antagonize china dont you think that is a little reckless? Especially at this time? Or is war fantastic?

China isn't going to attack over Pelosi spending 12 hours in Taiwan.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 03:03 AM
Idk world war 3

Tethler
08-03-2022, 05:03 AM
Idk world war 3

Xi Xinping isn't an idiot. He doesn't have the hubris of Putin. An all-out war with the US would cripple China and he'd likely lose his grip on power once the peasants see weakness and revolt. He's not gonna risk that.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 05:22 AM
"they wont attack"

lol yea not if you hold real still

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/wecgop/in_xiamen_across_the_strait_from_taiwan/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

just doing a little exorsize in the middle of your birthday party get out of the way or die

Tunabros
08-03-2022, 06:21 AM
the worst hes gonna do is probably just sanction us

Toxigen
08-03-2022, 09:02 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1552717727906893827

MrSparkle001
08-03-2022, 09:20 AM
Why is nacy posturing to china if the white house and military is tellign her not to?

All about appearances. She's not going rogue here believe me.

magnetaress
08-03-2022, 09:30 AM
There was something at the Infantry Museum in fort benning where they kicked like 10'000 of our asses back in the day during some incursion we did for funs b4 nukes.

magnetaress
08-03-2022, 09:41 AM
Also I feel like I am the only staunchly anti pelosi person on these forums lately.

Toxigen
08-03-2022, 10:39 AM
Is there a single person that actually supports Nancy Pelosi? Like how was she voted in to begin with?

She'd be the first one I'd send up for a helicopter ride.

magnetaress
08-03-2022, 11:00 AM
IKR

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 11:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/cBZy22t.jpg

Kaveh
08-03-2022, 11:53 AM
Also I feel like I am the only staunchly anti pelosi person on these forums lately.

Pelosi is 85ish and her husband actively trades millions in stocks based on insider info he gets from Nancy

No one likes her bud. Then again, term limits should be a max of 18-20 years so it’s our own fault really

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 02:20 PM
China Punishes Taiwan After US Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Visit

Taiwanese government official: Taiwan expects to become the target of an intensified "psychological warfare" due to heightened tensions in the region after Pelosi visit.

This is why what she did was reckless.

It's so white privlidged to be like, "china will back down!"

Sure they will to YOU but they wont to taiwaan fishermen, to the people of tiawan, or the taiwan goverment.

Theyre just going to ratchet up their constant trolling and threats because of this white pillaged imperialism.

"we have to flex on china because we dont back down!"

Tiawan: help were basically defensless and china is punishing us!

"Sorry cant disrupt the status quo!"

So reckless and destructive and colonialist and white privilged.

America wont notice anything over this visit but the people they pretend to want to help already are:

https://i.imgur.com/xKoQtpl.png

loramin
08-03-2022, 03:32 PM
Jib c'mon: you're crazy sometimes, but not dumb. You can't really think the Chinese are sitting there, waiting to just fuck over the Taiwanese, like some "push the button" meme?

https://i.imgur.com/YIDmcRa.jpg?fb

And then Pelosi shows up and they decide "well, we weren't going to fuck the Taiwanese over before, but some dumb American showed up and that changes everything, so now ... let loose the hounds of hell!"

No: the Chinese are exactly as bitter towards the Taiwanese as they were before. Nothing has changed, it's all pointless posturing.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Hey, remember when you were like, condisendingly asking me if I was jumping to extremes, then roasted everyone for doing that?

Dont do it the next day!

This has nothing to do with "pushing a button"

It has everything to do with "tightening the noose"

China puts crushing pressure on taiwan, and today has put huge sanctions on their FOOD and construction.

This makes life for people of Taiwan TERRIBLE

and it maintains "the status quoe"

They dont need to attack, to break their will.

Driving tanks through birthday parties because of american intervention, is psycological warfare and completely allowed and goes unchecked, and this has pushed their hand to do it a lot to punsh them for OUR actions.

This is classic WHITE man walking to a country, ignorning their traditions, and then leaving the place in a mess.

White colonizier bullshit.

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 04:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tciXIWk.jpg

a8MZBUoQt68

loramin
08-03-2022, 06:43 PM
Hey, remember when you were like, condisendingly asking me if I was jumping to extremes, then roasted everyone for doing that?

Dont do it the next day!

This has nothing to do with "pushing a button"

It has everything to do with "tightening the noose"

China puts crushing pressure on taiwan, and today has put huge sanctions on their FOOD and construction.

This makes life for people of Taiwan TERRIBLE

and it maintains "the status quoe"

They dont need to attack, to break their will.

Driving tanks through birthday parties because of american intervention, is psycological warfare and completely allowed and goes unchecked, and this has pushed their hand to do it a lot to punsh them for OUR actions.

This is classic WHITE man walking to a country, ignorning their traditions, and then leaving the place in a mess.

White colonizier bullshit.

I'm not jumping to extremes, I'm saying it's not like China was sitting there yesterday thinking "we would fuck Taiwan, but we don't have the motivation to" ... and then today Pelosi visits and they're like "FUCK TAIWAN IN THEIR FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!"

No. China's feelings on Taiwan, and their desire to do bad things to the island, remain exactly the same before/after Pelosi.

(And none of this has anything to do with "white colonizer bullshit".)

Kaveh
08-03-2022, 08:37 PM
Didn’t China colonize Taiwan? The natives arent even remotely related to the Han Chinese

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 08:51 PM
I'm not jumping to extremes, I'm saying it's not like China was sitting there yesterday thinking "we would fuck Taiwan, but we don't have the motivation to"

Oh they have the motivation to.

That is literally china's strategy. Like literally, that is what they have been doing for centuries. (https://academic.oup.com/cjip/article-abstract/3/1/79/582240?redirectedFrom=fulltext) And this is what they are doing to their neighbors since the creation of the CCP

Taiwan must adapt to a more complex strategic environment: (https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/taiwan-must-adapt-to-a-more-complex-strategic-environment/)Second, Beijing has become steadily more active in demonstrating its discontent with the status quo and its determination to pull Taiwan closer. PRC leaders have used a multi-pronged strategy of ratcheting up military pressure around Taiwan, shrinking its international space, and trying to compel Taiwan to integrate its economy with the mainland — and not apart from it.

This little stunt of Pelosi's only made them turn up the heat:

China imposes sanctions on Taiwan over Pelosi trip: Food - Construction materials - sand to help during flooding during the winter - All the things you need to deal with this current and worsening climate crisis.

Chinese fishing methods damaging Taiwan’s seas http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2016/11/27/2003660074

With the aid of the military Chinese overfishing in Taiwan's territorial waters highlights Crisis in the Taiwan Strait (https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/southchinasea-fisheries-01052022141237.html)

Sunken boats. Stolen gear. Fishermen are prey as China conquers a strategic sea (https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-11-12/china-attacks-fishing-boats-in-conquest-of-south-china-sea)

China literally took Taiwan's eastern islands.

“We have protested this incursion at a high diplomatic level,” Osamu Fujimura, Japan’s chief cabinet secretary, told reporters in Tokyo.

Taiwan says the uninhabited islands are its territory, but it has remained relatively quiet during the current stand-off, which has seriously damaged relations between Tokyo and Beijing.

Taiwan's armed forces strain in undeclared war of attrition with China (https://www.reuters.com/article/taiwan-security/taiwans-armed-forces-strain-in-undeclared-war-of-attrition-with-china-idUSKCN26H08Z)

Taiwan Tells China It Will Not Be Worn Down in War of Attrition (https://www.newsweek.com/taiwan-tells-china-it-will-not-worn-down-war-attrition-1654411)

STUDIES Hard ROC 2.0: Taiwan and Deterrence Through Protraction: The deteriorating cross-strait military balance continues to weigh heavily on Taiwan's economy. (https://csbaonline.org/research/publications/hard-roc-2-0-taiwan-and-deterrence-through-protraction/publication/1)

Show of Force: The PLA and th 1995–1996 Taiwan Strait Crisis (https://theasiadialogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Scobell.pdf)

You should look at how far the borders of china & Pakistan have moved. They have multiple times killed many Pakistani solders and pushed the borders miles into their territory.

(And none of this has anything to do with "white colonizer bullshit".)

It is definitely. White people creating a military conflict in foreign country by being toxic BDE Americans (https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/6/27/17506898/big-dick-energy-explained) who cant back down is 1:1 white colonizer bullshit.

Kaveh
08-03-2022, 08:57 PM
Jib Taiwan gets invaded by China in our lifetimes and there’s nothing we can do about it except bring our important industries home.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 09:03 PM
Jib Taiwan gets invaded by China in our lifetimes and there’s nothing we can do about it except bring our important industries home.

During any conflict between them two, we'd maintain trade with china and Taiwan and in the end it will be a hybrid version of what's happening in Ukraine & what happened in HK.

We are able to ship wheat out of Ukraine, and that war has people cutting each others dicks off... Hundreds of people dying a day, but we can still exchange goods.

China will just push and push and push and push and we'll just watch. We dont want war and we need trade, so we'll just let it happen, with a little bit of flag waving, and not enough support to stop it.

We have an amazing ability to have wars and trade at the same time. Things would be expensive, but that just means more money for the people who manage to link the goods exchange.

At least you have your answer as to why we are spending money on chips!

(shame we spent 100's of billions over the last 20 years retrofitting Chinese industry and teaching china how to make them better)

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 09:53 PM
Oh they have the motivation to.

That is literally china's strategy. Like literally, that is what they have been doing for centuries. (https://academic.oup.com/cjip/article-abstract/3/1/79/582240?redirectedFrom=fulltext) And this is what they are doing to their neighbors since the creation of the CCP

This little stunt of Pelosi's only made them turn up the heat:

China imposes sanctions on Taiwan over Pelosi trip: Food - Construction materials - sand to help during flooding during the winter - All the things you need to deal with this current and worsening climate crisis.

Chinese fishing methods damaging Taiwan’s seas http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2016/11/27/2003660074

With the aid of the military Chinese overfishing in Taiwan's territorial waters highlights Crisis in the Taiwan Strait (https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/southchinasea-fisheries-01052022141237.html)

Sunken boats. Stolen gear. Fishermen are prey as China conquers a strategic sea (https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-11-12/china-attacks-fishing-boats-in-conquest-of-south-china-sea)

Taiwan's armed forces strain in undeclared war of attrition with China (https://www.reuters.com/article/taiwan-security/taiwans-armed-forces-strain-in-undeclared-war-of-attrition-with-china-idUSKCN26H08Z)

Taiwan Tells China It Will Not Be Worn Down in War of Attrition (https://www.newsweek.com/taiwan-tells-china-it-will-not-worn-down-war-attrition-1654411)

STUDIES Hard ROC 2.0: Taiwan and Deterrence Through Protraction: The deteriorating cross-strait military balance continues to weigh heavily on Taiwan's economy. (https://csbaonline.org/research/publications/hard-roc-2-0-taiwan-and-deterrence-through-protraction/publication/1)

Show of Force: The PLA and th 1995–1996 Taiwan Strait Crisis (https://theasiadialogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Scobell.pdf)

You should look at how far the borders of china & Pakistan have moved. They have multiple times killed many Pakistani solders and pushed the borders miles into their territory.

It is definitely. White people creating a military conflict in foreign country by being toxic BDE Americans (https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/6/27/17506898/big-dick-energy-explained) who cant back down is 1:1 white colonizer bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop

EP1vCzNmzME

Kaveh
08-03-2022, 10:09 PM
During any conflict between them two, we'd maintain trade with china and Taiwan and in the end it will be a hybrid version of what's happening in Ukraine & what happened in HK.

We are able to ship wheat out of Ukraine, and that war has people cutting each others dicks off... Hundreds of people dying a day, but we can still exchange goods.

China will just push and push and push and push and we'll just watch. We dont want war and we need trade, so we'll just let it happen, with a little bit of flag waving, and not enough support to stop it.

We have an amazing ability to have wars and trade at the same time. Things would be expensive, but that just means more money for the people who manage to link the goods exchange.

At least you have your answer as to why we are spending money on chips!

(shame we spent 100's of billions over the last 20 years retrofitting Chinese industry and teaching china how to make them better)

I doubt we maintain trade and I bet we declare war to some degree

But who knows, probably just the same thing we did to Russia. Sanctions and a promise we’ll never trade with them again. We really don’t have any military options with China that doesn’t involve a total war scenario.

China won’t back down though. These guys can’t give their people economic progress so they preach nationalism to the extent that it becomes tail wags the dog

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 10:16 PM
China won’t back down though. These guys can’t give their people economic progress so they preach nationalism to the extent that it becomes tail wags the dog

This is why I think it was reckless.

China does not erase lines it changes. Basically next year, they will drive tanks right up onto the tourist beaches of Taiwan, and be like, "WHAT!?! we always do this for training, dont you remember last year?! Now get the fuck out of our way DOGS"

And we'll do some tweets, and nothing will change, except the noose around the neck of the citizens of Taiwan is gently tightened.

Chinese control of the island is a matter of time, china is very wise, and the CCP is very smart and they know what they are doing.

I dont like the CCP but I respect their intelligence.

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 10:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IHipjZC.png

https://i.imgur.com/4qrkkKd.png

China is a peer competitor :rolleyes:

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 10:23 PM
Those numbers specificacally show off china's might - they can lose 20-40 million people and be better off.

Before you think they wouldn't let that happen: https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE2.HTM

I think the stability of the russian dollar, energy trade and oil, is giving china the data it needs to figure out how to take taiwan.

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 10:24 PM
Those numbers specificacally show off chinas might - they can lose 20-40 million people and be better off.

No.

https://c.tenor.com/913R4CKl2-IAAAAC/modern-family-spray.gif

Hey tenor pics work too now. :)

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 10:28 PM
https://c.tenor.com/913R4CKl2-IAAAAC/modern-family-spray.gif

Hey tenor pics work too now. :)

Thats like what the chinese are thinking only theyre like,

Hey we can take taiwan without an actual war with the west now :)

The achilleas heal of America is that it is 100% reliant on the enemies we'd fight in a war.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 10:31 PM
Itd be a real shame if 50 years ago the KGB figured out that by disrupting our social lives it could drive a wedge between us and cause the collapse of the western power structure.

The only problem was they didn't have access to our social lives from across the pond... until we invented the internet.

Our GDP will be 0 while we're restructuring the power dynamic and goverment inside the USA with force because we have to stop the insurections.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 10:35 PM
"To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.'

https://i.imgur.com/Bv0TXys.png

https://i.imgur.com/0pcg257.png

https://i.imgur.com/bUheDpb.png

https://i.imgur.com/adhYX3f.png

https://i.imgur.com/R2KgQmD.png

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 10:41 PM
Tiktok in china: patriotism, war, hard work, propaganda!

tiktok in amercia: Chinese company moves "stick your dick in the electric socket challange to the front page"

tiktok in taiwan: you are a cur, a dog, a weak fisherman.

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 10:43 PM
Thats like what the chinese are thinking only theyre like,

Hey we can take taiwan without an actual war with the west now :)

The achilleas heal of America is that it is 100% reliant on the enemies we'd fight in a war.

If we're reliant on them, they're reliant on us.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 10:48 PM

They are not reliant on anyone, but they are taking advantage of us while they can.

Communists are fine while theyre starving 90% of their people.

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 10:50 PM
They are not reliant on anyone, but they are taking advantage of us while they can.

Communists are fine while theyre starving 90% of their people.

No they are, you just don't know anything.

cd288
08-03-2022, 10:55 PM
I want loramin to tell me from the horses mouth:

WHAT IS PELOSI DOING IN TIAWAN right now.

I want to know the official reason.

Not what his passionate belief is.

The reason she’s there is exactly what she said. Anyone who doesn’t get that is a moron

Horza
08-03-2022, 11:20 PM
This is why I think it was reckless.

China does not erase lines it changes. Basically next year, they will drive tanks right up onto the tourist beaches of Taiwan, and be like, "WHAT!?! we always do this for training, dont you remember last year?! Now get the fuck out of our way DOGS"

And we'll do some tweets, and nothing will change, except the noose around the neck of the citizens of Taiwan is gently tightened.

Chinese control of the island is a matter of time, china is very wise, and the CCP is very smart and they know what they are doing.

I dont like the CCP but I respect their intelligence.

lmao Republicans like Jib here hate Biden so much they're just openly simping for communists now.

https://i.imgur.com/BI58fBg.jpg

Elizondo
08-03-2022, 11:21 PM
lmao Republicans like Jib here hate Biden so much they're just openly simping for communists now.

Dems are communists tho

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 11:22 PM
No they are, you just don't know anything.

tell me how a country that was made up of wooden huts up until 20 years ago is reliant on the west?

didnt you guys say russia was reliant on the west like 6 months ago?

Why do white people think everyone relies on them?

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 11:32 PM
tell me how a country that was made up of wooden huts up until 20 years ago is reliant on the west?

didnt you guys say russia was reliant on the west like 6 months ago?

Why do white people think everyone relies on them?

Because they do. Russia and OPEC got owned bigly by Obama's oil policy and now have cooked up a very stupid revenge scheme that will isolate them from the western economy(aka non-poors).

They can cry about it later.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 11:38 PM
You seem to think that the natural order of things is for foreign countries to bend the knee to the west.

Reiwa
08-03-2022, 11:44 PM
You seem to think that the natural order of things is for foreign countries to bend the knee to the west.

It is known.

Jibartik
08-03-2022, 11:47 PM
It is known.

I love millennials and gen X.

They grew up in the post war era, where america had a massive advantage over all the other nations of the world

and they think this is NORMAL and everyone is down with it and cant change.

https://i.imgur.com/lKhQl7A.png

All those sesame street lets get along videos are only aired in the USA

Reiwa
08-04-2022, 12:18 AM
I love millennials and gen X.

They grew up in the post war era, where america had a massive advantage over all the other nations of the world

and they think this is NORMAL and everyone is down with it and cant change.

https://i.imgur.com/lKhQl7A.png

All those sesame street lets get along videos are only aired in the USA

Why would the shoecucks be able to stop us? We're the LWO. :D

Kaveh
08-04-2022, 12:36 AM

That calculation only works if you’re afraid of your people turning on you if they lose prosperity once trade dies

Iran, Russia, China, Venezuela, etc, don’t give a shit about their people and certainly aren’t afraid of them. Iran jsut arrested hundreds of Bahai’s and called them Israeli spies

I hope you’re right man but I really don’t think you are

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 12:50 AM
I never really belied that the teams in battlefield 2 were gonna be real but here we are.

Kaveh
08-04-2022, 03:43 AM
I never really belied that the teams in battlefield 2 were gonna be real but here we are.

We picked up finland, that’s a good addition

Toxigen
08-04-2022, 09:43 AM
https://imgur.com/WgjZZuo

magnetaress
08-04-2022, 10:16 AM

absolutely 70% of us would not give a fuck and would be mad if the white house retaliated too bad the chinese don't understand americans like this

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 11:46 AM

LMAO

loramin
08-04-2022, 12:11 PM
absolutely 70% of us would not give a fuck and would be mad if the white house retaliated too bad the chinese don't understand americans like this

70% of you right-wing nutjobs in this forum maybe ;)

But you have to remember: you're in what's called an "echo chamber" here.

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 12:32 PM
70% of you right-wing nutjobs in this forum maybe ;)

But you have to remember: you're in what's called an "echo chamber" here.

Yeah... we have to take into consideration the peace loving democrats that would be happy to watch other people people fight and die so we can remind the chinese who's their boss. (even though what they do inside their own borders is A-OK! as long as social justice nike shit is cheep.)

loramin
08-04-2022, 01:33 PM
Yeah... we have to take into consideration the peace loving democrats that would be happy to watch other people people fight and die so we can remind the chinese who's their boss. (even though what they do inside their own borders is A-OK! as long as social justice nike shit is cheep.)

Um ... yeah ... that's totally a logical sequitur :rolleyes:

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 02:47 PM
Every space that isn't heavily moderated turns into a right wing space. I wonder why...

robayon
08-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Every space that isn't heavily moderated turns into a right wing space. I wonder why...I look forward to your theory when you figure it out

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 02:50 PM
Just like church with its religion, saying the government sucks is not allowed.

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 02:53 PM
I look forward to your theory when you figure it out

No need to guess.

The conservative tends to want to be left alone and does not want big brother to get involved. Smaller government etc. Less big brother, less moderation = right wing.

Lefties want to control and limit speech. Ideas are dangerous to them. It's simple stuff bub.

robayon
08-04-2022, 02:58 PM
No need to guess.

The conservative tends to want to be left alone and does not want big brother to get involved. Smaller government etc. Less big brother, less moderation = right wing.

Lefties want to control and limit speech. Ideas are dangerous to them. It's simple stuff bub.Brilliant take, mate, you're really ginning up those thinkmeats. Should publish a book, especially since you understand ideologies you do not abide by so very well

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 03:01 PM
It's like you live in a tribe.

And one guy spends his days by the river playing in the grass

he effectively does not add to anyone's life, but he interacts with the tribe.

he brings his own goods to the tribe, and exchanges them with other goods in the tribe.

But most of the tribe is angry he does not go to the little camp fire and talk about the magic sky man.

So the tribe kills him.

This is goverment. It is also religion. They are 1 and the same.

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Brilliant take, mate, you're really ginning up those thinkmeats. Should publish a book, especially since you understand ideologies you do not abide by so very well

What are these ideologies I "do not abide by so very well"?

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 03:07 PM
Taiwan ships have effectively had to shut down their trade routs until china has finished its military exorcises because they're doing them ON Taiwan's trade routs.

If you lived in Taiwan, and invested in Taiwan, this would cost you lots of money, but who cares, as long as we remind china that Americas dick is rammed up every persons ass on this planet.

Horza
08-04-2022, 03:08 PM
No need to guess.

Lefties want to control and limit speech. Ideas are dangerous to them. It's simple stuff bub.

That explains why you guys are forcing doctors not to perform operations required to save the life of pregnant women because muh bible.

Neno
08-04-2022, 03:09 PM
No need to guess.

Saying that conservatives want left alone while they try to instill outdated Christian values into laws and gerrymander the fuck out of country so that they don't have to play fair. Fuck off lol.

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 03:14 PM
Saying that conservatives want left alone while they try to instill outdated Christian values into laws and gerrymander the fuck out of country so that they don't have to play fair. Fuck off lol.

I was allowed to listen to slayer when republicans were in charge.

Im not allowed to listen to louis CK when liberals are.

Ergo liberals are fascist nazis.

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 03:14 PM
You see, you guys have it backwards. The Left is who forced it on the entire country. The Supreme Court simple put it back into the states hands. Leave it to the small group to decide how it's residents want to live. Don't force it on an entire population.

Try again. Baby killers.

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 03:16 PM
I'm not even allowed look at women on the street while libs are in charge.

Horza
You see, you guys have it backwards. The Left is who forced it on the entire country. The Supreme Court simple put it back into the states hands. Leave it to the small group to decide how it's residents want to live. Don't force it on an entire population.

Try again. Baby killers.

lmao you Trumptards really are living on another planet, 61 to 39 in red as fuck Kansas.

Jibartik
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 03:20 PM
lmao you Trumptards really are living on another planet, 61 to 39 in red as fuck Kansas.

61/39 ?

Rethalis
08-04-2022, 03:20 PM
The lefts version of morality:

Nothing matters more than the self. Worshipping the self is the highest form of moral good.

The end

Horza
08-04-2022, 03:22 PM
61/39 ?

Kansas' zero exemption abortion referendum.

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 03:26 PM
Kansas' zero exemption abortion referendum.

So people in Kansas get to live how they want instead of how you think they should? I'm confused by this point you think you're making.

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 03:29 PM
Okay so I finally found the article. So Kansas voted to protect abortion rights. I'm not sure if you think I have a problem with this, because I don't. The people have spoken. I have no issues with this.

Horza
08-04-2022, 03:30 PM
Gov. Ron DeSantis announces he is suspending State Attorney Andrew Warren for failing to prosecute providers of gender-affirming care for trans youth. (https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1555251221166018564)

lmao small government that's funny as hell.

So people in Kansas get to live how they want instead of how you think they should? I'm confused by this point you think you're making.

Your bible thumping policies are extremely unpopular and guarantee the only way we'll ever see another Republican president is if SCOTUS abolishes our democracy or the GOP-controlled House throws out the popular vote.

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 03:32 PM
I say small government and he hears no government.

Horza
08-04-2022, 03:33 PM
Small government until you do something that upsets the trailer park fundies.

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 03:35 PM
So it's the culture of people you dont live with that you hate. Got it!

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 03:36 PM
Small government until you do something that upsets the trailer park fundies.

He's almost there...soon he will say Trump and paste.

Horza
08-04-2022, 03:38 PM
Orban is live at CPAC atm, maybe next year they can get you guys a hologram of Mussolini.

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 03:38 PM
What we need to do is setup massive federal laws to fund abortions, because I hear that trailer park boys dont like em!

Three organizations spent $410 million in federal funding between 2013 and 2015, and received $1.2 billion combined federal and state funds under federal health programs that require shared funding. In short, more than $1.5 billion in tax dollars went to abortion providers over a three-year period.

https://www.ernst.senate.gov/news/press-releases/gao-finds-that-more-than-15-billion-in-tax-dollars-go-to-abortion-providers

Democrats: "1.5 billion is a drop in the bucket to lower the surplus population!"

Ebenezer Scrooge: “If they would rather die, they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

Toxigen
08-04-2022, 04:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/koByzLg.png

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 04:24 PM
"No matter what it's always the non american countries fault!"

robayon
08-04-2022, 04:41 PM
What are these ideologies I "do not abide by so very well"?Anything to the left of your short sight

Reiwa
08-04-2022, 06:36 PM
The lefts version of morality:

Nothing matters more than the self. Worshipping the self is the highest form of moral good.

The end

Rugged individualist culture.

Reiwa
08-04-2022, 06:37 PM

Try again. Baby killers.

The right forces it on all people in those states, even if they don't want it.

Reiwa
08-04-2022, 06:40 PM
if SCOTUS abolishes our democracy or the GOP-controlled House throws out the popular vote.

1. lol
2. why was the electoral vote count act necessary if that isn't allowed?

Homesteaded
08-04-2022, 07:58 PM
The right forces it on all people in those states, even if they don't want it.

The right forces it by voting in those states. Different than a court of judges making law for the entire country about a very personal choice.

Reiwa
08-04-2022, 08:30 PM
The right forces it by voting in those states. Different than a court of judges making law for the entire country about a very personal choice.

That just sounds like forcing but with extra steps.

Kaveh
08-04-2022, 08:37 PM
Taiwan ships have effectively had to shut down their trade routs until china has finished its military exorcises because they're doing them ON Taiwan's trade routs.

If you lived in Taiwan, and invested in Taiwan, this would cost you lots of money, but who cares, as long as we remind china that Americas dick is rammed up every persons ass on this planet.

China is going to do this eventually regardless of what we do bud

Unless we gave Taiwan a nuke or something, they are eventually getting invaded. If I was their prime minister, I’d be making defense spending 10% of GDP and digging a bunker with a anti-ship missile and howitzer every 100 yards and mandating military service akin to Israel’s

Rethalis
08-04-2022, 08:59 PM
Rugged individualist culture.

I wouldn't call it rugged if the entire society has to affirm one's delusions. Extremely self centered though.

Reiwa
08-04-2022, 09:15 PM
I wouldn't call it rugged

https://i.imgur.com/KRWQUQD.jpg

Rethalis
08-04-2022, 09:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KRWQUQD.jpg

That too doesn't seem rugged. Looks weak

Lune
08-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Watching my favorite movie Independence Day. We need to go back in time and bring back the spirit of the 90's. Americans could do anything. Proclaim July 4th a human holiday. Use Jewish coders to blow up flying saucers with windows-compatible computer viruses instead of just Iranian reactors and scientists.

We need that more than ever these days.

https://i.imgur.com/dscGQ0I.jpg

Russell Casse sir. I'm pilot. Just point me in the direction of the Chinamen

Jibartik
08-04-2022, 10:25 PM
Watching my favorite movie Independence Day. We need to go back in time and bring back the spirit of the 90's. Americans could do anything. Proclaim July 4th a human holiday. Use Jewish coders to blow up flying saucers with windows-compatible computer viruses instead of just Iranian reactors and scientists.

We need that more than ever these days.

https://i.imgur.com/dscGQ0I.jpg

Russell Casse sir. I'm pilot. Just point me in the direction of the Chinamen

Don't worry, that movie is predictive programming, so we will!

It is also excellent.

magnetaress
08-05-2022, 08:59 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dscGQ0I.jpeg

Me if I became a pilot instead of a ...

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 12:20 PM
attack helicopter?

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 01:57 PM
mIr0KRoOJ44

https://i.imgur.com/RlLFORa.png

magnetaress
08-05-2022, 05:45 PM
There's a weapon that does the charge differential thing i forget what it's called. It's a good weapon in quake 2 and 3 tho.

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 06:03 PM
mIr0KRoOJ44

https://i.imgur.com/RlLFORa.png

Are we late on hurricanes this year? It should have started by now?

Kaveh
08-05-2022, 06:46 PM
Well, China went nuts over this Taiwan thing

And it looks like their tactic would be blockade instead of invasion? Forcing us to be the aggressor? I guess we’d go the sanctions route. I read GDP in China would drop 30% in a year and ours would decline by 10%

It’s amazing that this is the best humanity has to offer. The CCP really are a bunch of dickheads. Forcing us all into global economic collapse just so Xi can be dictator for life instead of leaving after the normal two terms

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 07:03 PM
guess we should let em, or we're the same.

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 08:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hB3OQjJ.png

azeth
08-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Well, China went nuts over this Taiwan thing

And it looks like their tactic would be blockade instead of invasion? Forcing us to be the aggressor? I guess we’d go the sanctions route. I read GDP in China would drop 30% in a year and ours would decline by 10%

It’s amazing that this is the best humanity has to offer. The CCP really are a bunch of dickheads. Forcing us all into global economic collapse just so Xi can be dictator for life instead of leaving after the normal two terms

If China blockaded Taiwain, the US/India/Australia would block the strait of malacca. the ccp rule would end in under a year.

not to mention that the chinese government will soon be bankrupt due to the current mortgage crisis stemming from evergrande

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 09:33 PM
america sucks lol we lost in iraq and afghanstan and even lost leaving afghanstan lol

Kaveh
08-05-2022, 09:48 PM
If China blockaded Taiwain, the US/India/Australia would block the strait of malacca. the ccp rule would end in under a year.

not to mention that the chinese government will soon be bankrupt due to the current mortgage crisis stemming from evergrande

Meaning WW3 and potential nuclear conflict

We’d have to escalate based on China blockaded a territory they’ve claimed as their own for almost a century now. I’m not so sure that goes as well as you think. If someone is crazy enough to blockade Taiwan, they’re crazy enough to let ICBMs and nukes fly or hit our infrastructure.

It’s not good that russia and China aren’t afraid of us bud. As far as bankruptcy or looming economic crisis, that only makes China more dangerous. Conflict is a good way to redirect domestic anger outwardly

magnetaress
08-05-2022, 09:50 PM
If it where up to me I would totally disengage from the global stage. Let China and Russia eat the bruises and just focus entirely on domestic issues not whether gay kids have rights in Yemen.

Kaveh
08-05-2022, 10:01 PM
We did that last time and Hitler took Europe and we still got bombed at Pearl Harbor

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Meaning WW3 and potential nuclear conflict

We’d have to escalate based on China blockaded a territory they’ve claimed as their own for almost a century now. I’m not so sure that goes as well as you think. If someone is crazy enough to blockade Taiwan, they’re crazy enough to let ICBMs and nukes fly or hit our infrastructure.

It’s not good that russia and China aren’t afraid of us bud. As far as bankruptcy or looming economic crisis, that only makes China more dangerous. Conflict is a good way to redirect domestic anger outwardly

Don't think we're supposed to do blockades and would probably sail straight on through if they ignored the sea lane right of way thing. Crush their ship like a soda can, USS Admiral Nimitz. :o

Maybe an airlift would be a bigger flex though.

Jibartik
08-05-2022, 10:07 PM
We did that last time and Hitler took Europe and we still got bombed at Pearl Harbor

Thats true - but we're looking at that again anyway.

magnetaress
08-05-2022, 10:10 PM

Yeahh buttt then it was a good time to bomb back we did some prep during all that. Ppl saw the writing on the wall...

Who knows if we had only sent 20,000 troops or put bases literally offshore of Japan we would have just thrown away assets. The war could have gone bad. We could have lost popular support as the aggressors. Etc.

U need to balance offense and defense.

Nowadays ppl r just being idiots.

magnetaress
08-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Where is even civil corps teaching ppl basic on the weekends on a volunteer basis...

Not even that. We are way too big of a cringe.

What I wanted, want is not what is likely to happen. Or would have worked. Do I want America to be badass enough to actually do anything practical? Sure would be lovely. Ain't going to happen tho. It's time to pack our bags and go home.

Kaveh
08-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Don't think we're supposed to do blockades and would probably sail straight on through if they ignored the sea lane right of way thing. Crush their ship like a soda can, USS Admiral Nimitz. :o

Maybe an airlift would be a bigger flex though.

You think it’s easier to crush Chinese ships 50 miles from China than for them to hit us thousands of miles from our bases? Like they wouldn’t just send 1,000 missiles our bases in Japan and Guam?

The Russians are IQ 80 morons who think track suits are cool. The Chinese are 110 IQ and the factory of the world. Gonna take a lot of thought about this fight because they’ve been planning

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 10:21 PM
You think it’s easier to crush Chinese ships 50 miles from China than for them to hit us thousands of miles from our bases? Like they wouldn’t just send 1,000 missiles our bases in Japan and Guam?

The Russians are IQ 80 morons who think track suits are cool. The Chinese are 110 IQ and the factory of the world. Gonna take a lot of thought about this fight because they’ve been planning

Nah they'll puss out. Chinese operate on the principles of Legalism, so if they ignored the rules(of the sea in this case) and got got, they would back down.

Don't fire, just keep driving the boat. Announce your intentions.

Kaveh
08-05-2022, 10:26 PM
I hope you’re right dude. I’m much prefer the CCP to force out Xi this year to continued escalation

Lune
08-05-2022, 10:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hB3OQjJ.png

lol

France made Vietnam their bitch for 50+ years. Funny how things work out

Reiwa
08-05-2022, 10:38 PM
lol

France made Vietnam their bitch for 50+ years. Funny how things work out

It's messed up that France thought they should get to keep their colonies after getting owned so hard in WW2. 🐸😬

azeth
08-06-2022, 10:23 AM
There is no country on the planet, or collection of countries, that could withstand the US Navy. Let alone the incorporation of the Air Force.

They know it, and I genuinely don't know why Americans (both dem and rep) think otherwise.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 01:03 PM
lmao go win a war for once in your life time first azeth.

we havent since ww2 lmao

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:10 PM
lmao go win a war for once in your life time first azeth.

we havent since ww2 lmao

wars since ww2

Korea - W (South Korea exists)
Vietnam - L
Gulf War - Biggest imaginable military W
War on Terror - Osama bin Laden is dead

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 02:22 PM
LOL you seriously believe what you just said?

You sound like a russian talking about how they were planning only taking half of ukraine.

The communists took half of north korea we didnt liberate south korea.

Osama bin laden isnt what the war on terror was lol that would have been a war on osama bin laden.

Lmao we won the gulf war?!?!?!?!?!!

Can you even tell me what the gulf war was for?

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:27 PM
LOL you seriously believe what you just said?

You sound like a russian talking about how they were planning only taking half of ukraine.

The communists took half of north korea we didnt liberate south korea.

Osama bin laden isnt what the war on terror was lol that would have been a war on osama bin laden.

Lmao we won the gulf war?!?!?!?!?!!

Can you even tell me what the gulf war was for?

Do you actually believe what youre suggesting here?

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Do you actually believe what youre suggesting here?

Please, tell me what the gulf war was for.

And the idea that you think killing osama bin laden was winning the war on terror just proves you're a fox news busher so who cares obviously you're nuts.

Did we also win the war on drugs?

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:31 PM
I do believe you do not know what the gulf war was for.

I also believe you dont even know what the Korean war was about.

Please, tell me what the gulf war was for.

And the idea that you think killing osama bin laden wasa winning teh war on terror just proves you're a fox news busher so who cares obviously you're nuts.

I can't entertain this. I literally can't put mental power into debating whether the moon landing was faked or the earth is flat. This is outrageously stupid

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 02:32 PM
I can't entertain this. I literally can't put mental power into debating whether the moon landing was faked or the earth is flat. This is outrageously stupid

You dont know why the gulf war happened.

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:33 PM
You dont know why the gulf war happened.

Jibartik, consider that we are conversing on the internet right now. If i felt compelled to convince you I could simply google it, if i didnt know. The fact that im choosing not to do that is because we are so divided on the perspective here that its a meaningless conversation.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Why dont you google it? I already did to make sure I was right.

Im trying to tell you if you did you would see you were wrong about everything you just said.

If we won the gulf war then russia has already won the war in ukraine. Go look it up. What happened there and what is happening i ukraine is 1:1 we went in to take Bagdad, lost, and changed it to liberating kuate.

Just like russia went into ukraine to take kieve, and lost and said it was there to liberate the donboss.

Why are you so pissed at me? You're that mad that I call out that your military SUCKS ASS and hasn't won a war since world war 2?

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Why dont you google it? I already did to make sure I was right.

Im trying to tell you if you did you would see you were wrong about everything you just said.

If we won the gulf war then russia has already won the war in ukraine. Go look it up. What happened there and what is happening i ukraine is 1:1 we went in to take Bagdad, lost, and changed it to liberating kuate.

Just like russia went into ukraine to take kieve, and lost and said it was there to liberate the donboss.

Why are you so pissed at me? You're that mad that I call out that your military SUCKS ASS and hasn't won a war since world war 2?

I understand you strongly feel that way. And I encourage you to further educate yourself.

For example - go ahead and look up how many F35s the US has and how many J20s China has. Then google the comparison between them

While youre at it, why dont you consider how a land attack would transpire for an enemy of the US. Just mentally picture the invasion onto our state's beaches.

fwiw https://www.pgpf.org/chart-archive/0053_defense-comparison

Reiwa
08-06-2022, 02:42 PM
what if neither russia nor the us intended to take the capitols?

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Holy shit thats TWO democrats on the forums that are proud of the invincible war machine.

(that hasnt won a fight since russia won ww2 for them)

The parties have fucking FLIPPED!

CMiEpeKMNQI

what if neither russia nor the us intended to take the capitols?

Then you'd have to be either a Russian or a American trying to whitewash your countries history into victory.

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Holy shit thats TWO democrats on the forums that are proud of the invincible war machine.

The US is literally an invincible war machine. Its not debatable. That doesn't mean the US or ANYONE is capable of an occupation or an annexation.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 02:50 PM
The US is literally an invincible war machine. Its not debatable. That doesn't mean or ANYONE is capable of an occupation or an annexation.

Well, as someone who is praying for god to smite us, I just wat to say thanks.

People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, 'Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?'

Reiwa
08-06-2022, 02:50 PM
fwiw https://www.pgpf.org/chart-archive/0053_defense-comparison

which of those use conscripts?

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:51 PM
Well, as someone who is praying for god to smite us, I just wat to say thanks.

for the record if a nuclear war happens then who fucking knows. its unprecedented and all military doctrine is out the window.

edit:

food for thought - china is the 2nd greatest military superpower on the planet. they, probably, rightfully own Taiwan. want to take a stab at how and why China doesn't simply sail over and reclaim it?

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 02:52 PM
for the record if a nuclear war happens then who fucking knows. its unprecedented and all military doctrine is out the window.

We definitly wouldn't win a war if nukes went off, because Americans would lose their fucking minds if they couldn't go to the beach anymore.

Meanwhile in Russia and china they would continue to let their babies poop and pee on the street and not give a shit about their skin falling off.

Elizondo
08-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Idiot groomers literally want to go to war with China

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:55 PM
Idiot groomers literally want to go to war with China

China doesnt want "the smoke" as the kids would say. Thats no cap and mb bussin too. Im still learning

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 02:57 PM
food for thought - china is the 2nd greatest military superpower on the planet. they, probably, rightfully own Taiwan. want to take a stab at how and why China doesn't simply sail over and reclaim it?

Because like HK (which they took right under your nose) they will get it.

Like i said to another democrat on these boards, it's very white supresmist and colonialist to apply our western ideals onto china and their asperations. China has said 100 years ago that it would eventually re-unify taiwan with china using non voilence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Dream

It's like the bush family legacy, but for the communist party: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/chairman-mao-wanted-invade-taiwan-113746

Eventually they will get what they want - after this nacy visit they have ratched up their stranglehold on taiwan and they never let it go.

Look up how much they have changed the control of the south china sea over the last 20 years.

As an American, I've always wished that my fellow citizens would learn a little bit about the cultures of the nations they want to go to war with for once.

azeth
08-06-2022, 02:58 PM
Because like HK (which they took right under your nose) they will get it.

Like i said to loramin, it's very white supresmist and colonialist to apply our western ideals onto china and their asperations. China has said 100 years ago that it would eventually re-unify taiwan with china using non voilence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Dream

It's like the bush family legacy, but for the communist party: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/chairman-mao-wanted-invade-taiwan-113746

Eventually they will get what they want - after this nacy visit they have ratched up their stranglehold on taiwan and they never let it go.

Look up how much they have changed the control of the south china sea over the last 20 years.

As an American, I've always wished that my fellow citizens would learn a little bit about the cultures of the nations they want to go to war with for once.

Do you know much about China's energy dependence situation? Thats not a dig like "hurr hurr go google it". Genuine question

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:00 PM
Yeah I know that europe is depandant on russia and china and those two countries are about to go to war with the west.

I also know that you cant live without them, and they definitely would like to live without us.

azeth
08-06-2022, 03:00 PM
Yeah I know that europe is depandant on russia and china and russia are about to go to war with the west.

If thats a "no", you are only minutes of effort from gaining a new world view.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:02 PM
If thats a "no", you are only minutes of effort from gaining a new world view.

I see that like most rabid animals, once you have been backed into a corner by being wrong about everything you've said you just resort to personal attacks.

azeth
08-06-2022, 03:03 PM
I see that like most rabid animals, once you have been backed into a corner by being wrong about everything you've said you just resort to personal attacks.

A personal attack is asking you to research something? Are you gen z?

fuck reading am i right? this isnt long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHHe1Hu6d4

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:06 PM
A personal attack is asking you to research something? Are you gen z?

I know a lot about it, assuming I dont is the personal attack.

I assumed you knew the history of America until you wrote down some revisionist fox news white supremist version.

China imports fossil fuels: But here is the catch - the west isnt the ones that supply them with it! The countries that we are currently, or will go to war with are.

azeth
08-06-2022, 03:09 PM
I know a lot about it, assuming I dont is the personal attack.

I assumed you knew the history of America until you wrote down some revisionist fox news white supremist version.

China imports fossil fuels: But here is the catch - the west isnt the ones that supply them with it! The countries that we are currently, or will go to war with are.

I want you to go to Google Earth and personally draw the line of least resistance from the gulf of oman through the south china sea to china.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:10 PM
I also think it's funny that we got china off using coal for the majority of its energy use because we want a better climate - but after this nacy visit they specificaly said they would no longer follow our climate incentives and will likey go back to like 70% coal lol I cant wait to see that. Theyre like 3rd in the world with coal rserves so they can just go back to destroying the planet with coal and that's a win/win for china because again that is an American problem, not a Chinese one, they dont give a flying crap about climate change.

Elizondo
China doesnt want "the smoke" as the kids would say. Thats no cap and mb bussin too. Im still learning

If we went to war with China we wouldn't just be at war with China

Hope that helps

azeth
If we went to war with China we wouldn't just be at war with China

Hope that helps

We would exclusively be at war with China. Hope that helps.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:12 PM
Question - would you two join together in a trench to fight together to maintain amercan global dominance?

Because I wouldn't.

azeth
08-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Question - would you two join together in a trench to fight together to maintain amercan global dominance?

Because I wouldn't.

Yes.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Yes.

The big one I'm wanting to hear from, will the other side that you've been calling a fascist for 6 years?

azeth
08-06-2022, 03:15 PM
You've never been in a fight with your brother or best friend?

You know when your brother getting punched in the face hits different? When you're not the one who did it

Elizondo
08-06-2022, 03:15 PM
We would exclusively be at war with China. Hope that helps.

lol you're so naive

Horza
08-06-2022, 03:16 PM

Because I wouldn't.

There's only one guy you'd fight in a trench for, if I say his name you'll throw a fit but he's known for flying on Epstein's plane many times.

Elizondo
08-06-2022, 03:19 PM
There's only one guy you'd fight in a trench for, if I say his name you'll throw a fit but he's known for flying on Epstein's plane many times.

Bill Clinton

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:20 PM
No way im a hippy, love not war. But I really dont think that we would be all united in a war with china like even to the level that we were the war on terror.

We got tucker on tv talking about how putin is right im pretty sure that sentiment would hold.

I wonder if america decided to send troops into ukraine, would tucker and fox really support that?

Im old enough to remember post vietnam at least and the vibe was pretty much "NO!" to that war... there's this like feelign people had after 9/11 that I think really was united but since then I dont think you could recreate that.

Like even if russia nuked NY I think half this country would blame the other political party, rather than both sides being like, "lets go to fuckn WAR!"

I just have a different perspective about the vibe. I think ww3 would be more like a bunch of Vietnams happening all at once, with chaos and martial law all over the world and everyone arguing about them and not going all Capitan America.

azeth
08-06-2022, 03:20 PM
Bill Clinton

"Jeffrey Epstein's former pilot testifies Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew flew aboard Epstein's private plane"

Its all deny accuse deny accuse with your faction, isnt it?

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:22 PM
"Jeffrey Epstein's former pilot testifies Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew flew aboard Epstein's private plane"

:o

4KUT-l-Aspg

azeth
08-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Maybe thats tongue in cheek but isnt that the epitome of deflection? Donald Trump fucked minors. So did Bill Clinton. Those minors were sex trafficked by Epstein.

Donald Trump then had Epstein murdered in prison.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dsrE396.png

Elizondo
08-06-2022, 03:28 PM

Trump never flew to pedo island. Bill Clinton did.

Trump flew from New York to NJ in the early 2000s when his plane was grounded for repairs

Hope that helps

azeth
08-06-2022, 03:31 PM

Trump flew from New York to NJ in the early 2000s when his plane was grounded for repairs

Hope that helps

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-maxwell-trump-flight-logs-20211221-zcroqrt42rex7mld73yx6nyh7a-story.html

Horza
08-06-2022, 03:43 PM

Hope that helps

The guy flew on the aptly named Lolita Express more than half a dozen times and you stupid motherfuckers will defend him to the grave while pretending to call yourselves Christians.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 03:43 PM
*while these three argue in the trench a bomb is dropped from above by a chinese drone

The math doesnt ad up.

Elizondo
08-06-2022, 05:17 PM
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-maxwell-trump-flight-logs-20211221-zcroqrt42rex7mld73yx6nyh7a-story.html

lol you dishonest fk

Hiding behind a pay wall

Where is your proof Trump flew to Epstein island

Bring the receipts you Paste Eating Groomer

azeth
08-06-2022, 05:21 PM
lol you dishonest fk

Hiding behind a pay wall

Where is your proof Trump flew to Epstein island

Bring the receipts you Paste Eating Groomer

Who defends a treasonous billionaire this ferociously?

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 05:23 PM
I mean is trump even a billionare?

Elizondo
08-06-2022, 05:24 PM

You blatantly lied and tried to hide your shenanigans behind a paywall

Embarrassing

Horza
08-06-2022, 05:26 PM

Republican dumbasses in trailer parks all over this country.

Jibartik
08-06-2022, 05:27 PM
well here's the score

1 side has been to pedo island

the other side hasnt

and the side that has resorted to ad hom - and shaming people who live in trailer parks

Elizondo
08-06-2022, 05:34 PM
well here's the score

the other side hasnt

and the side that has resorted to ad hom - and shaming people who live in trailer parks

Rethalis
08-06-2022, 08:23 PM

Reiwa
08-06-2022, 10:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uUkdwSo.gif

Homesteaded
08-07-2022, 12:30 AM
well here's the score

the other side hasnt

One Golden Star for you.

PS: Went to my buddies house and his wife made homemade Pho, she’s Hmong(Jib). Oxtails, tripe…the whole shebang. Three suburban families enjoying traditional Hmong cuisine. Hope you all have great weekends(white privelage).

Tethler
08-08-2022, 01:31 AM
This thread is going places

Lune
08-08-2022, 02:54 AM
One Golden Star for you.

PS: Went to my buddies house and his wife made homemade Pho, she’s Hmong(Jib). Oxtails, tripe…the whole shebang. Three suburban families enjoying traditional Hmong cuisine. Hope you all have great weekends(white privelage).

"Traditional" lol. Such a typical Republican thing to say. Pho is a relatively modern invention with as many influences from French colonials and virtually identical Southern Chinese dishes as from Vietnamese. (Sources, lived in LA, had Vietnamese friends, know everything)

I'm so glad you dined with a brown person, though. How exotic of you.

In other news, Chinese citizens are frothing at the mouth for white blood, arguably more than their government is. Hope our massive military expenditures over the past 50 years have been going toward weapons that are actually useful, like biological weapons or an ironclad way to defeat ICBM's, instead of... you know... aircraft carriers, strategic bombers, and other dumb bullshit the military doesn't ask for and our demented, geriatric politicians nonetheless fund because of bribes from contractors.

Homesteaded
08-08-2022, 02:17 PM
So Hmong definitely lived in Vietnam where it originated. What’s your beef with my experience? Should I be ashamed for embracing and learning about my friends wife’s culture? Should I not even mention it? Should I just let you clowns pretend I’m racist because reasons?

The food was great. The tripe wasn’t my favorite but she said she over cooked it and it ended up a little slimy. Most importantly all three of my kids tried it.

Rethalis
08-08-2022, 02:29 PM
So Hmong definitely lived in Vietnam where it originated. What’s your beef with my experience? Should I be ashamed for embracing and learning about my friends wife’s culture? Should I not even mention it? Should I just let you clowns pretend I’m racist because reasons?

The food was great. The tripe wasn’t my favorite but she said she over cooked it and it ended up a little slimy. Most importantly all three of my kids tried it.

My aunt in law is Pilipino and immigrated from the Philippines. I have ate her cheese burgers which is totally not a phillipino food. She also likes to make fried rice but its totally the pure unadulterated version of phillipino fried rice that no other culture in the entire world cooks.

Reiwa
08-08-2022, 02:40 PM
My aunt in law is Pilipino and immigrated from the Philippines. I have ate her cheese burgers which is totally not a phillipino food. She also likes to make fried rice but its totally the pure unadulterated version of phillipino fried rice that no other culture in the entire world cooks.

Jollybee (https://www.jollibeefoods.com/products/2-pc-chickenjoy-w-jolly-spaghetti)

Rethalis
08-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Jollybee (https://www.jollibeefoods.com/products/2-pc-chickenjoy-w-jolly-spaghetti)

I dont know how I feel about that. Mixing italian people food and black people food together

robayon
08-08-2022, 03:11 PM
I dont know how I feel about that. Mixing italian people food and black people food togetherfried chicken is from scotland and spaghetti is from china. don't even get me started on tomatoes. or cheddar cheese.

all food is fusion food

Jibartik
08-08-2022, 03:13 PM
How lucky is homestead to be able to be fed until he is in the grave by a kitchen full of old ladies.

While he sits there and drinks patps and cringes young people w̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶e̶t̶ (posting on the p99 boards).

Living the dream!

robayon
08-08-2022, 03:16 PM
what is patps

or is that a pabst typo

Rethalis
08-08-2022, 03:21 PM
fried chicken is from scotland and spaghetti is from china. don't even get me started on tomatoes. or cheddar cheese.

all food is fusion food

I don't know about that, will have to mull it over while I go get an authentic mexican wet buritto and chase it down with a jarrito.

Jibartik
08-08-2022, 03:26 PM
what is patps

or is that a pabst typo

haha yea. that.

Lune
08-08-2022, 03:43 PM

Pho isn't her culture, it's a food item and it originated in the early 1900's from French-Vietnamese-Chinese fusion lol. Hmong's are an ethnic group that span Southern China, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand. The highest concentration of them are actually in China, not Vietnam. Not saying you're racist, it's just typical Republican ignorance and orientalism. So I'm educating you.

Pro-tip: If it was slimy, it was probably actually undercooked. Tripe is the mucosal lining of cow digestive system. Tripe and oxtail are used in things like soup and sausage not because they are great and tasty cuts but because they are cheap, fatty, and on hand.

They are fun for white people to eat so you can tell your friends you did, but if your friend was actually interested in feeding you some tasty pho they would have brothed the oxtail and tripe and then used brisket or some other cut in the final dish, especially if they didn't have time for the tripe to render. Clearly they did the right thing though because you seem more interested in the experience than the food itself. Hopefully you got to use some sriracha and hoisin, goes great with pho and are popular accoutrements for Vietnamese diaspora in the US.

Elizondo
08-08-2022, 03:49 PM
Pho isn't her culture, it's a food item and it originated in the early 1900's from French-Vietnamese-Chinese fusion lol. Hmong's are an ethnic group that span Southern China, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand. The highest concentration of them are actually in China, not Vietnam. Not saying you're racist, it's just typical Republican ignorance and orientalism. So I'm educating you.

Pro-tip: If it was slimy, it was probably actually undercooked. Tripe is the mucosal lining of cow digestive system. Tripe and oxtail are used in things like soup and sausage not because they are great and tasty cuts but because they are cheap, fatty, and on hand.

They are fun for white people to eat so you can tell your friends you did, but if your friend was actually interested in feeding you some tasty pho they would have brothed the oxtail and tripe and then used brisket or some other cut in the final dish, especially if they didn't have time for the tripe to render. Clearly they did the right thing though because you seem more interested in the experience than the food itself.

Bro it was just a meal

Calm down

Rethalis
08-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Nancy Pelosi culturally appropriating ancient roman food

Homesteaded
08-08-2022, 05:36 PM

They are fun for white people to eat so you can tell your friends you did, but if your friend was actually interested in feeding you some tasty pho they would have brothed the oxtail and tripe and then used brisket or some other cut in the final dish, especially if they didn't have time for the tripe to render. Clearly they did the right thing though because you seem more interested in the experience than the food itself. Hopefully you got to use some sriracha and hoisin, goes great with pho and are popular accoutrements for Vietnamese diaspora in the US.

Your entire post is a typical angry over nothing type post. Thanks for sharing the Pho wikipedia summary, really enlightening stuff. Basic cultural appropriation bullshit from an angry intolerant lefty.

Whatever you want to say about her culture and it not being part of her culture it's wrong. She makes it and her parents make it. My family doesn't make Pho, the dishes we make are apart of our culture regardless of origins. She told us how her parents prefer to use blood sausage in the Pho but she isn't a big fan of it. Your entire post is meant to some how diminish the experience, big sadness.

Toxigen
08-08-2022, 07:50 PM

god you're a fucking loser lmao

Rethalis
08-08-2022, 08:36 PM

also fun fact, most food sucked before french gastronomy

Lune
08-08-2022, 10:07 PM
^ Trump cult mad to be trounced intellectually, culturally, socially, financially, physically, sexually, and spiritually by spectral syncretic. Are we riled? More at 11

Lune dropping info bombs so explosive the peasants think it's from wikipedia. It's literally just from living not-in-bumfuck-nowhere you hicks lol. I know Asian food like you know sheep pussy

There is no such thing as 'cultural appropriation', that's retardation made up by anthro majors on college campuses who couldn't pass calculus while they're making frappucinos. Nice facebook granny memes though

Rethalis
08-08-2022, 10:20 PM
^ Trump cult mad to be trounced intellectually, culturally, socially, financially, physically, sexually, and spiritually by spectral syncretic. Are we riled? More at 11

Lune dropping info bombs so explosive the peasants think it's from wikipedia. It's literally just from living not-in-bumfuck-nowhere you hicks lol

There is no such thing as 'cultural appropriation', that's retardation made up by anthro majors on college campuses who couldn't pass calculus while they're making frappucinos. Nice facebook granny memes though

it's a good thing you don't think there is cultural authenticity then

Evia
08-09-2022, 09:39 AM
My favorite part is Lunes haughty arrogance. Like he actually thinks he's coming across as intelligent. Really just sticking it too everyone who doesn't see the world like he does!!

Ohh you had food from another ethnicity! Let me tell you why I'm smart and you're stupid!

It's really sad to read tbh. I hope you get the validations you're obviously very desperate for in your life.