PDA

View Full Version : So which church is going to press the upload button first?

magnetaress
07-31-2022, 10:03 AM
Who is going to frontline transhumanist tech and gene editing and stuff like that? Catholic? :cool:

I want to say they already tentatively endorse GMO behind the cause of feeding starving ppl (in poor countries)... (I mean producing more for the global markets and destroying local ecosystems where ppl wherent starving and malnuritioned until they got uploaded to the global economy)... ??? ? I'm out of touch, just a melty apostate here.

robayon
07-31-2022, 12:33 PM
I had yogurt this morning. It says there are GMOs in it.

Jibartik
07-31-2022, 12:42 PM
Ahh I remember when they did the put a GMO lable on things.

All my smart friends were like, "this is stupid it provides no real information whatsoever"

And I was like, well it should then?

And they were like, "no people would be too stupid to figure out how to eat good food and it would scare them and they'd eat bad food."

And I was like, "but it's... information... that's how they learn?"

And they were like, "no they are stupid they will never learn"

This is how the rich people think of people.

Gustoo
07-31-2022, 06:29 PM
Correct

Jibartik
07-31-2022, 06:38 PM
GMO implicated in iraq? https://youtu.be/V8y7_pVX30E?t=890

V8y7_pVX30E

GinnasP99
07-31-2022, 10:04 PM
It's not about a religion, it's about a relationship.

Jibartik
07-31-2022, 10:09 PM
So which church is going to press the upload button first?

Whichever this church is :o

9W_cIHBkNY0

Reiwa
07-31-2022, 10:58 PM
Whichever this church is :o

9W_cIHBkNY0

Mainline Lutherism is pretty pomoe with the experientialness of God or whoever

It is viewed as the objective authoritative word of God, as opposed to the mainline Protestant view called neo-orthodoxy which holds, you see, that the Bible becomes the word of God in a kind of existential encounter with it. So that's the distinction.

c0DwRAVJZ4A

Jibartik
07-31-2022, 11:23 PM
pomoe

"ooOOOHhh."

Jibartik
07-31-2022, 11:41 PM
Revelation 2:6 "There is one thing you are ding right. You hate what the Nicolaitons are doing, and so do I."

John Henry Blunt, maintains that the comparison between the Nicolaitans and Balaam "proves that the fornication spoken of is not that crime under ordinary circumstances, but fornication connected with religious rites"

In other words this is ok... it's just where they are doing it.

https://i.imgur.com/TEiPDnp.gif

So my guess is the answer to OP is whichever church becomes very popular on tiktok.

magnetaress
08-01-2022, 07:46 AM
*need to sexually identify as a religiously round blobby traffic cone or floor spill warning device intensifies*

Humans where gene edited so it stands to reason they would embrace this stuff.

P.s. that is pretty hardcore. I wouldn't care down at the strip. I'd be worrying about demonic possession tho at the church.