PDA

View Full Version : Datgum why the West seems nutty to the rest of y'all.

Reiwa
07-24-2022, 02:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dz7mLz0.png

magnetaress
07-24-2022, 09:40 PM
Darker red is historically older more populated. And also great jerb government works and public utilities!

Reiwa
07-24-2022, 09:54 PM
Darker red is historically older more populated. And also great jerb government works and public utilities!

Is this the lead talking or have I found an Easterling who can see through my bullshit? :p

magnetaress
07-24-2022, 10:09 PM
I'm teeeechhhnicccallly from the west ish :p My birth state is lightest orange. Not yellow tho :o

However bordered by many yellow states. And I didn't grow up technically in the capital :D

Also I was being a smart ass. Slightly narcissistic on this one. Less about ur right or wrongness.

Reiwa
07-24-2022, 10:11 PM
I'm teeeechhhnicccallly from the west ish :p My birth state is lightest orange. Not yellow tho :o

However bordered by many yellow states. And I didn't grow up technically in the capital :D

Imposter!

magnetaress
07-24-2022, 10:17 PM
Nuh uh! I literally rode an actual horsey in Utah as a kid.

Reiwa
07-24-2022, 10:20 PM

Yes. Imposter Easterling.

Evia
07-25-2022, 09:39 AM

I didn’t know you were from UT! I’ve lived here all my life minus a small stint in WA state. It’s a pretty awesome place imho once you get out of the slc valley.

magnetaress
07-25-2022, 10:15 AM
I didn’t know you were from UT! I’ve lived here all my life minus a small stint in WA state. It’s a pretty awesome place imho once you get out of the slc valley.

I was there back when the city was tiny winseey :D

Ya it's beautiful country. I go there in my dreams a lot still.