PDA

View Full Version : Took a long break... looking for old friends

swilleville
06-14-2022, 01:26 PM
Heyo fellas all my friends lists are now empty for whatever reason. Been gone a while and was trying to see if there was any of my old buddies still hanging around. I mained Merkules the dps monk for years in Bregan D'aerthe. Not looking for drama or reliving old raid feuds just seeing if anyone that I once knew or knew me was still knocking around. PM me here or send message to Tickle or Whodatnation online

Allishia
06-14-2022, 04:40 PM
Hi! Welcome back!

swilleville
06-14-2022, 05:27 PM
thanks dear happy to be back

Ripqozko
06-14-2022, 05:36 PM
Sorry you were in BDA

swilleville
06-14-2022, 08:37 PM
BDA was a great community of people to be guilded with. If your guild didn't get along with leadership that doesn't change that. I wish they were still around. In my experience far more laid back and fun than many of the top tier guilds ive been around before and since. Appreciate your condolences though. Refer to original post where I asked for no drama.

Ripqozko
06-14-2022, 09:17 PM
BDA was a great community of people to be guilded with. If your guild didn't get along with leadership that doesn't change that. I wish they were still around. In my experience far more laid back and fun than many of the top tier guilds ive been around before and since. Appreciate your condolences though. Refer to original post where I asked for no drama.

Imagine

Allishia
06-15-2022, 08:30 AM

Don't mind ripqosko, he is just a troll :p

swilleville
06-15-2022, 09:00 AM
Don't mind ripqosko, he is just a troll :p

Lol it’s all good I’m not sweating him. Was hoping I would have some old heads come through