care factor 0

Doors
06-19-2011, 08:29 PM
the REAL truth

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-19-2011, 08:48 PM
the REAL truth

The REAL truth is:

The PvP community gets far more butt-hurt about trolling than the PvE community, which is funny considering they promote shit-talk at the highest of levels but obviously cannot handle /ooc spam or blue waffle spam

06-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Don't expect to spam forums and get away with it Abacab you went far beyond 'trolling'. It would be no more acceptable here what you did and you should know that.

Prince
06-19-2011, 09:39 PM
banned for being bad

Terpuntine
06-19-2011, 10:07 PM
You are clearly a horrible troll and were banned for it...

Learn2troll

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Don't expect to spam forums and get away with it Abacab you went far beyond 'trolling'. It would be no more acceptable here what you did and you should know that.

King Chuck the IV too busy listening to Atmosphere records and making terrible servers, to take the time and fix issues

Bardalicious
06-19-2011, 10:25 PM
You're pretty fucking terrible for someone that touts themselves upon and takes pride in the fact that they are a god among trolls. Spamming forums != trolling. Spamming global OOC with your nerd-rage induced, typo-infested, quasi-intelligent banter != trolling.

At least train or PK people you disappointing fucker. Self-proclaimed troll that can't even troll right, pretty sad stuff brew.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-19-2011, 10:40 PM
You're pretty fucking terrible for someone that touts themselves upon and takes pride in the fact that they are a god among trolls. Spamming forums != trolling. Spamming global OOC with your nerd-rage induced, typo-infested, quasi-intelligent banter != trolling.

At least train or PK people you disappointing fucker. Self-proclaimed troll that can't even troll right, pretty sad stuff brew.

Who ever said I'm a troll? In case you've been absent from these forums since 2009 it's pretty obvious everything I say or do I take half-seriously, you must be completely full of yourself if you ever thought for a moment that the spam was any less than an hour of boredom on my end.

It doesn't even matter, even doing something cliche and juvenile warranted a ban and an inbox full of rage messages from several different people, so pretend like I didn't get under your skin as much as you'd like, people still found my actions to be both unbecoming and an annoyance, so much in fact that you're halfheartedly coming at me right now

Misto
06-19-2011, 10:40 PM
HOLY SHIT FUCK ABACAB IS BEYOND TROLLING?!

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-19-2011, 10:43 PM
HOLY SHIT FUCK ABACAB IS BEYOND TROLLING?!

I have ascended to a plane where no man has laid eyes upon before

JayDee
06-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Weren't you Tantalar, Abacab... or Bristlebane or some shit.

JayDee
06-19-2011, 10:59 PM
If so

wtf you went from fun loving free res providing beacon of hope to a malicious toxic troll.

Nice

Bardalicious
06-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Who ever said I'm a troll? In case you've been absent from these forums since 2009 it's pretty obvious everything I say or do I take half-seriously, you must be completely full of yourself if you ever thought for a moment that the spam was any less than an hour of boredom on my end.

It doesn't even matter, even doing something cliche and juvenile warranted a ban and an inbox full of rage messages from several different people, so pretend like I didn't get under your skin as much as you'd like, people still found my actions to be both unbecoming and an annoyance, so much in fact that you're halfheartedly coming at me right now

You're nobody of importance - not even in your quest for negative attention can you win over a second glance. You're washed up bro.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-19-2011, 11:37 PM
If so

wtf you went from fun loving free res providing beacon of hope to a malicious toxic troll.

Nice

Last time I played the 99 I gave out free pegasus cloaks to over 30 people and would hook up noobs with thousands of plat worth of gear, I'm still a white knight in between training sessions

JayDee
06-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Good times whyd you go all heath ledger on us bro

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Good times whyd you go all heath ledger on us bro

The fame got to me bro :(

Aro2220x
06-20-2011, 12:39 AM
You're nobody of importance - not even in your quest for negative attention can you win over a second glance. You're washed up bro.

Judging by the responses on this thread, people seem to know who he is...but I don't see anybody saying they know who you are.

bro this and brew that. you sound like you're looking for negative attention harder than anyone.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
06-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Judging by the responses on this thread, people seem to know who he is...but I don't see anybody saying they know who you are.

bro this and brew that. you sound like you're looking for negative attention harder than anyone.

Got told by a Scrawny Gnoll

Bardalicious on the ropes

Darksinga
06-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Hmm Abacab... a GM just banned several people for hacking, and you post this immediately after?

Bardalicious
06-20-2011, 02:04 AM

The difference, since you're clearly far too mentally inept to comprehend it for yourself, is that I am not claiming to be someone of importance nor am I hosting a popularity contest on an internet forum. And most certainly never will through having to spam an emulated server + its forums simply to get attention that he would not receive through any other means.

Swing and a miss frand.