never heard

Haul
06-19-2011, 07:41 PM
never heard

same

Doors
06-19-2011, 08:24 PM
never heard

Guys some nobody never heard of the OP. Alert the fucking internet.

fiegi
06-19-2011, 08:48 PM
I just alerted them nerd

Nirgon
06-20-2011, 03:39 PM
Thorf gave me his account when he quit, ended up playing him on the Legends server.

This thing needs to get off the ground if only for the reason of possibly reconnecting with old people in game.

Slathar
06-20-2011, 03:41 PM
op is a newbie and terrible at pvp just like everyone else in this thread

Nirgon
06-20-2011, 03:43 PM
^ halfling druid

letsjoe
06-20-2011, 04:06 PM
skelemon is/was my brother irl, ironically his name is joe.

Athosblack
06-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Played 1 year, Char:
Athosblack

Guilds:
Order of Defiance till 50?
Wudan

I remember plenty of toons but the urge to list is fleeting.

Macken
06-21-2011, 02:54 PM
This thread is like reading posts about YMCA youth league on the NBA forums.

Slathar
06-21-2011, 04:35 PM

^

nobody from sullon zek / zek turned into self-proclaimed emulation superstar lawl

Macken
06-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Nobody at the top of all the pvp lists, despite dismal play time.

Slathar
06-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Nobody at the top of all the pvp lists, despite dismal play time.

nah

Athosblack
06-22-2011, 09:41 AM

Let's log in , set up a camp fire and sing YMCA. I'll bring the costumes (DIBS on the Indian).

Macken
06-22-2011, 12:23 PM
slathar called dibs on the construction worker with the cutout in the back.

to0p
06-22-2011, 12:58 PM
Thorf gave me his account when he quit, ended up playing him on the Legends server.

This thing needs to get off the ground if only for the reason of possibly reconnecting with old people in game.

I still talk to Thorf irl, we live close - trying to get him to play more he started up for a while.

Nirgon
06-28-2011, 11:54 AM
Tell him that I got his rogue to like 300 some AA and flagged for a couple of PoP zones. I couldn't get into Vexare (3rd best guild on legends, help me on name) on the rogue (they had a ton) but ole Bigpop did on his SK Ralmun. I think I ended up trading the char for a ton of loots (zheart, full resists, some crazy PoP droppables and spells) for a wizard I geared up to play named Helsfyre on SZ (you never heard of him trust me).

Nirgon
06-28-2011, 12:02 PM
And as far as this whole red99 thing goes, it might be time to get a crew to roll up chars and turn in their books to at least get something going.

Envious
06-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Nobody fucking cares about old "remember me / this" threads.

Let this forum die with respect until the R99 announcement, then we can revive it.

Until then, nothing to post. Talk to other people who dont care. Cause the only ppl posting here are ppl that also want other people that dont care, to care.

Nirgon
06-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Judging by the thread topic, maybe you just wanna steer clear of this one.

xblade724
06-29-2011, 07:49 AM
i love "remember me / this" threads especially from the few from rallos zek. Envious must totally not be from RZ. Our server was so unique. You had an unofficial alliance of good and evil and you HAD to choose a side. You were an anti pk and killed just ONE person, the entire server knows within the hour you are a PK. You wont even get a group if guildless because you are not trusted.

I'm former Rallos Zek as:
* Chronei (formerly Bahumuut) in Bloodstained Knights
* Shadowflux, the de lvld lvl 20 rogue officer of "Flowers of Happiness" (damn right. That was me.) I was max ally with the shadowhaven guards and would rape everyone. Ironic since my main was in such a goodie goodie anti pk guild
* Nuean, the mage. Usually pk , but higher lvls went anti

I remember:
THE TRIO that killed the sleeper! Ascending Dawn, Magus Imperialus Magicus, and Wudan.

I HATED Destiny of Zek.. pretending to be anti pk, but just a pk guild in disguise. They would go at war with all the guilds weaker than them for an excuse to kill them without MiM etc getting involved.

Nirgon
06-29-2011, 10:28 AM
I read posts complaining about item loot with a great air of condescending frustration and angst to post.

"Why would I want to risk my items in PvP!? You guys are crazy!?" :mad::mad:

"It makes people quit" -- NO SHIT!!

Arakan
06-29-2011, 02:32 PM
I didn't know Skelemon (surname Tinkywinky?) was your brother IRL? We ran around and ganked a bunch of people back in the days of the original Darkenbane on RZ. Good stuff

letsjoe
06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
I didn't know Skelemon (surname Tinkywinky?) was your brother IRL? We ran around and ganked a bunch of people back in the days of the original Darkenbane on RZ. Good stuff

Ya Tinkywinky for sure lol. Gnome necro.... I think he was apping to DB at the time of their collapse on RZ, and they moved to SZ, fuck all that, RZ for life. I think thats around the time I was playing my gnome wiz Haliwan sorta lower lvl though. 30's pvp was pretty rockin. I go way back!

Athosblack
06-29-2011, 03:51 PM
i love "remember me / this" threads especially from the few from rallos zek. Envious must totally not be from RZ. Our server was so unique. You had an unofficial alliance of good and evil and you HAD to choose a side. You were an anti pk and killed just ONE person, the entire server knows within the hour you are a PK. You wont even get a group if guildless because you are not trusted.

I'm former Rallos Zek as:
* Chronei (formerly Bahumuut) in Bloodstained Knights
* Shadowflux, the de lvld lvl 20 rogue officer of "Flowers of Happiness" (damn right. That was me.) I was max ally with the shadowhaven guards and would rape everyone. Ironic since my main was in such a goodie goodie anti pk guild
* Nuean, the mage. Usually pk , but higher lvls went anti

I remember:
THE TRIO that killed the sleeper! Ascending Dawn, Magus Imperialus Magicus, and Wudan.

I HATED Destiny of Zek.. pretending to be anti pk, but just a pk guild in disguise. They would go at war with all the guilds weaker than them for an excuse to kill them without MiM etc getting involved.

ahahahaha Fucking Xblade! AD Pally!! hahahaha man you had an alt in FoH. Fucking incredible.

Word up to WUDAN! Seems you're on p99. There seem to be a few RZ peeps playing. Get in touch man.

-Athosblack
Wudan 65 Dwarf Cleric.

Kringe
07-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Not the same xblade man..

Tajin
07-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Nobody fucking cares about old "remember me / this" threads.

Let this forum die with respect until the R99 announcement, then we can revive it.

Until then, nothing to post. Talk to other people who dont care. Cause the only ppl posting here are ppl that also want other people that dont care, to care.

why so serious?... alot of people care, its fun reliving the past. Just skip the post if u dont like it. Don't be mad that ur a nobody.

Kope
07-01-2011, 04:51 PM
why so serious?... alot of people care, its fun reliving the past. Just skip the post if u dont like it. Don't be mad that ur a nobody.

I have no problem wtih the fun posts. People enjoying and having a good time in their own area = awesome.

What I'm getting tired of is the "Rallos Zek was the best, you guys have no idea and can't compete with us!" attitude. It's really tiresome.

If you're just having a good fun time talking about old days though, keep at it and have fun :).

Tajin
07-01-2011, 05:06 PM
What I'm getting tired of is the "Rallos Zek was the best, you guys have no idea and can't compete with us!" attitude. It's really tiresome.

How did u get that impression?... What statement did someone say to insinuate that? And don't categorize all of us RZers as having that attitude, because one tard thought that way....

Kope
07-01-2011, 05:27 PM
How did u get that impression?... What statement did someone say to insinuate that? And don't categorize all of us RZers as having that attitude, because one tard thought that way....

I never said I thought all of you said that, or believed that. Actually, if you read both lines around the single line you quoted it's recognizing that most people are having a good time in a healthy way.

I guess what I'm getting at is every time one of these RZ posts comes around there are always those guys saying "You guys outside of RZ can't compete and are pond scum next to us" (Btw not a quote, just emphasis from previous posts).

Again, most people are copasetic, some aren't.

copasetic :)

Tajin
07-02-2011, 12:18 PM
I guess what I'm getting at is every time one of these RZ posts comes around there are always those guys saying "You guys outside of RZ can't compete and are pond scum next to us" (Btw not a quote, just emphasis from previous posts).

Again, where do u get that impression?... Can u Quote what some people say to make u think that way? Otherwise just stfu.

Macken
07-02-2011, 12:32 PM
SZ > RZ + TZ + VZ

Nirgon
07-02-2011, 02:44 PM
I think that way. Hi.

Athosblack
07-09-2011, 03:17 PM
SZ > RZ + TZ + VZ
So way uber dude! ;P