PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Alliance issue

Jixie
03-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Cast alliance on Non-KOS merchant, changed faction to amiable. Then I cast it on the next merchant and it resisted and the merch aggro'd me. Just wondered if there was supposed to still be an aggro-risk on resists.

guineapig
03-09-2010, 09:03 AM
As far as I know that should never happen with Alliance or Benevolence.

The worst that can happen is that it's not enought to make you non-KOS to something. But it should land every time like cast sight.

Haynar
03-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Oh, resists. Didn't check that. In the 30 or so times I cast it, didn't get a single resist. Should be easy to fix though.

Haynar

Malrubius
03-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Just to be clear - please don't fix what happens when it is resisted. That shouldn't matter since it should be irresistable and always successfully increase faction.

This is great btw - thank you!

guineapig
03-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Just to be clear - please don't fix what happens when it is resisted. That shouldn't matter since it should be irresistable and always successfully increase faction.

This is great btw - thank you!

Truth, it is an un-resistable spell line.

Malrubius
03-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Bumpers. Just want to make sure this doesn't get lost in the shuffle of all the other patches. Alliance is still being resisted, which should never happen. Thank you!

Aeolwind
03-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Oh, resists. Didn't check that. In the 30 or so times I cast it, didn't get a single resist. Should be easy to fix though.

Haynar

lol, sounds like Haynar did what I did one night...was testing mob resists and forgot to change my level from 255. I thought mob resists were broken lol.