PDA

View Full Version : Mad!

starkind
05-18-2022, 08:57 AM
Yeah believe it or not, people stop playing on a 34-player (last i checked) prime time server.

https://i.imgur.com/JMuQWLf.gif

and reported :D

enjoy your B& :cool: :eek: :o

Zemgus
05-19-2022, 02:14 AM
that was my favorite scene from star trek beyond, awesome gif!

Jibartik
05-19-2022, 03:13 AM
yeah around that time I thought we were going to get a good series.

starkind
05-19-2022, 08:47 AM
Star trek beyond was pretty cool.

Alien chicks constantly saved the day.

Imagine how the Federation timeline would be different if the funky chick with the head fingers didn't give up the artifact and save her pals. Or that other one bitched out and didn't help kirk rescue his ppl by riding on his motorbike. It was a good movie about the different kinds of courage and strength aside from raw might and power and how good can triumph over evil even when it's not physically as strong and how losing isn't always losing.

I like it a lot.

Plus it had the best soundtrack.

Tassador
05-30-2022, 10:28 PM
Star Trek was terrible it’s another one of those things you had nothing else to visualize space so a bunch of yep yups in spandex and bad writing takes you places ive never been.

Bardp1999
06-24-2022, 11:52 AM
https://i.imgur.com/QHur2z4.jpg

Chortles Snortles
06-27-2022, 03:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CHOz4jw.jpg

strongNpretty
06-27-2022, 03:38 PM
Star Trek was terrible it’s another one of those things you had nothing else to visualize space so a bunch of yep yups in spandex and bad writing takes you places ive never been.

Hi my name is tassador and i type only letters and it's really easy to make out what im saying did you know fish can burp i hate everquest and i love star trek and i really love pve servers hey the sun is out today and its warm water is dry hey whats that over there camels can swim.

hekbringer
06-27-2022, 03:52 PM
Hi my name is tassador and i type only letters and it's really easy to make out what im saying did you know fish can burp i hate everquest and i love star trek and i really love pve servers hey the sun is out today and its warm water is dry hey whats that over there camels can swim.

Jaja!

reebz
06-27-2022, 09:56 PM
StrongNpretty makes such terrible posts

strongNpretty
06-28-2022, 04:28 PM

So true, fuck that guy.

Tassador
06-29-2022, 08:50 PM

I can’t make impact post that stick in people’s brains like the one you said your life long goal was to get an epic on Everquest. You could tell that came from the heart also. I was sad for you on that day, but now I just mostly laugh at you. Keep up the good work pretty sure you’re like role playing on teal dying to green con npcs.

reebz
06-29-2022, 09:00 PM
Lol true that was very sad to read

strongNpretty
06-30-2022, 10:31 AM
I can’t make impact post that stick in people’s brains like the one you said your life long goal was to get an epic on Everquest. You could tell that came from the heart also. I was sad for you on that day, but now I just mostly laugh at you. Keep up the good work pretty sure you’re like role playing on teal dying to green con npcs.

Awwww you're so cute sometimes...

strongNpretty
06-30-2022, 10:33 AM
Lol true that was very sad to read

You 2 are cute together. Teamwork makes the dream work! Tassador|Reebz- 2024

Lord Casey
07-06-2022, 04:01 PM

I'm still taken aback by the sheer ignorance of his comments a year or two ago about how psychedelics damage your brain.

For the record they do EXACTLY the opposite by providing neurogenesis for new brain cells.

And they got me to quit online gaming altogether five years ago. I thank them every fucking day and absolutely cringe at uneducated comments like his.

Lord Casey
07-06-2022, 04:10 PM
I'm serious. Why are you even speaking/communicating if you know nothing about a specific subject and are just guessing off the top of your head.

Because you like to hear the sound of your own keyboard clicking? Think about that before you post. Maybe your count would be lower.

Chortles Snortles
07-11-2022, 11:47 AM
blacks

Lord Casey
07-15-2022, 02:26 AM
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT

BLACKS

Chortles Snortles
07-15-2022, 08:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qQoBaTN.gif

magnetaress
01-21-2023, 07:58 AM
On the 7th watchthrough of stargate.

Plan to be like on the 16th by the time Apophis rolls in.

Trexller
01-25-2023, 09:54 PM
On the 7th watchthrough of stargate.

Plan to be like on the 16th by the time Apophis rolls in.

This pleases us.

https://i.imgur.com/d0vm1Hi.jpg

EatitNerd
01-29-2023, 06:01 AM
I'm still taken aback by the sheer ignorance of his comments a year or two ago about how psychedelics damage your brain.

For the record they do EXACTLY the opposite by providing neurogenesis for new brain cells.

And they got me to quit online gaming altogether five years ago. I thank them every fucking day and absolutely cringe at uneducated comments like his.

Yep we can tell they already did permanent damage to your brain.

Drugs are bad kids, feel free to use Casey as your example for that.

magnetaress
01-29-2023, 11:28 AM
I'm pro psychedelics and ending the drug war. Probably won't use myself ever tho.

Barik
01-29-2023, 03:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT17uFri5F0

magnetaress
01-30-2023, 08:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT17uFri5F0

100 :o

Infectious
01-30-2023, 10:35 AM
I'm serious. Why are you even speaking/communicating if you know nothing about a specific subject and are just guessing off the top of your head.

Because you like to hear the sound of your own keyboard clicking? Think about that before you post. Maybe your count would be lower.

Mushrooms helped me quit online gaming... Can't make up the stupidity in this one. Good thing he is banned. Back to RoZ dumpster fire.

Tassador
01-30-2023, 11:51 PM
The only one really mad here is ecoli. He has hate in his heart over video games and exp loss. May you find the light ecoli you’ll read this flip flopped can’t even keep me on ignore. Commit to something for once in your life loser,

magnetaress
01-31-2023, 08:54 AM
The only one really mad here is ecoli. He has hate in his heart over video games and exp loss. May you find the light ecoli you’ll read this flip flopped can’t even keep me on ignore. Commit to something for once in your life loser,

Tru

chill bro (ecoli)

Gustoo
02-01-2023, 09:52 PM
Do you like star gate universe?

I enjoyed the show. I don't mind that it never ended / did anything.

magnetaress
02-02-2023, 12:10 PM
it was ok

it had its really good qualities and its really bad qualities

it wasnt supposed to end theres a comic series that carries on a bit from where it left off ! our boy wasnt gonna die !

magnetaress
02-02-2023, 12:10 PM
i think if it had another season it would have really taken off!