PDA

View Full Version : Need help with CR, thanks!

Halius
05-12-2022, 02:11 PM
Long story short, I'm an idiot and backed into fear portal while fighting Cyndreela.

Hoping I can find someone to assist me getting my corpse at the fear zone in. Not super rich, but willing to pay!

Was hoping I could simply tag along with whatever raid force is going into fear next to just grab my corpse and gate out once entrance is clear.

Let me know if anyone can assist, thanks in advance!

Philistine
05-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Oof, that's rough!

I believe TSS and Lighthouse are due to golem race this Friday, so maybe you could get ahold of them to get an idea of when they'll be heading in?

Halius
05-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Oof, that's rough!

I believe TSS and Lighthouse are due to golem race this Friday, so maybe you could get ahold of them to get an idea of when they'll be heading in?

Yeah my own fault, shouldn't have been hovering around the portal. Game crashed, came back in and went right into the portal.

I looked at the raid post (don't fully understand it) and did message someone from TSS on here cause it looked like they were going in this weekend.

I'll try to reach out to someone in Lighthouse as well! Thank you!

cd288
05-13-2022, 12:14 AM
What were your first thoughts/what did your face look like when you saw the loading message and realized what was about to happen

Halius
05-13-2022, 09:03 AM
What were your first thoughts/what did your face look like when you saw the loading message and realized what was about to happen

https://giphy.com/embed/5b43IKwQdoQYmT98S8

starkind
05-13-2022, 11:38 AM
just make sure to train their raid when u log on that night

/shouting for a rez while u drag ur corpse in the zone towards them

Halius
05-13-2022, 06:35 PM
Was able to run in behind a race to golems, got my corpse! Thank you everyone!

Special shout out to Dialanelf for porting me a second time when my first attempt at the CR failed!

Niadissa
05-14-2022, 01:42 PM
Congrats, that's a hell of a sticky situation to be in, glad it worked out for ya.

Philistine
05-14-2022, 01:48 PM
Whew! Glad it worked out!

articnv
05-16-2022, 10:29 PM
Was able to run in behind a race to golems, got my corpse! Thank you everyone!

Special shout out to Dialanelf for porting me a second time when my first attempt at the CR failed!

Any time bud