PDA

View Full Version : Small group starting on blue - MDT

wizmander
05-01-2022, 03:48 PM
I'm a returning player (Spudrick 51 dru) who mostly played the game solo back in 2018. I'm starting again on blue with two friends that are completely new to EQ. Making this post to invite anyone interested in leveling with us to contact me - we're planning on taking things pretty slowly and just enjoying the progression in a relaxed atmosphere. We all live in MDT but are flexible with hours of play since we all work from home at the moment.

I gave away most of my gear/money to friends when I quit but I still have about 2k plat I'm planning on spending to help my friends get some decent noob gear. I'm not sure what classes they'll be rolling yet, I'll update this thread when I find out and maybe you fine gentlemen can recommend some items to look for. Tips/advice for helping new players enjoy the game are appreciated :)

Pillow Armadillo
05-09-2022, 04:42 PM
I just started a monk alt, Armikrog, currently level 5 in Field of Bone. Will look for you in-game most evenings as we share a time zone. Cheers.

thesigher
05-21-2022, 07:32 PM
Level 11 wizard here, Wallaar

Looking to create a cleric. Would love to join you guys!

Carshi
05-25-2022, 07:46 PM
I'd be interested. 10 sham in Field of Bone / Kurn's atm. I'm on most evenings till pretty late, Central time.

Halius
05-26-2022, 10:59 AM
Would be happy to join you all with either of my alts.

9 Monk in FoB currently
23 Chanter hanging around Upper Guk

Also in MDT, feel free to shoot me a message on my main when you all are on or on the alts if I'm on them. Ravisk/Izini