PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney

Kaveh
04-25-2022, 06:09 PM
Oh captain, my captain

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 06:10 PM
One of the worst Democrat presidential candidates in their history.

Elizondo
04-25-2022, 06:12 PM
tpAOwJvTOio

Nocht
04-25-2022, 09:35 PM
Ok Gravy we get it red team bad blah blah blah. You got no life outside of your unhinged political red vs blue team threads in elf land. Cool story bro.

starkind
04-25-2022, 09:47 PM
Mitt Romney is the Mormon guy? I'm ready for the Mormon theocracy.

If the Mormons overhauled the welfare system of this entire nation and u didn't have to be a Mormon and only had to go to Mormon church to get ur bread u would all be in much better shape and the bread would actually be healthy for u.

Nocht
04-25-2022, 11:27 PM
Does he still have that creepy shriveled arm?

Tethler
04-25-2022, 11:29 PM
Wonder if he's still got those binders full of women

Raj
04-25-2022, 11:52 PM
"My dog is on the roof." (https://youtu.be/bxch-yi14BE)

Jibartik
04-26-2022, 12:08 AM
I love cars, I love lakes, I'm running for office for pete's sake!

starkind
04-26-2022, 12:21 AM
What u have to realize is these guys never left the 1950s until like 2012. And Mitt wasn't part of that breakaway generation.

Jibartik
04-26-2022, 12:45 AM
Imagine Mitt Romney and Mike Pence 69ing.

I'd like to see that painted above some couples bed.

https://i.imgur.com/viROxsM.png

Botten
04-26-2022, 02:19 AM

Between Nocht’s GoP predictable ask for another right wing do over and your distain for the two individuals that put country before party; sorry to tell you. Your not the next generation way of think of the party but traitors admitting you don’t care what happens as long as your brainwashed notions that a Republican in power is better than a Democrat somehow takes place.

unsunghero
04-26-2022, 02:54 AM

starkind
04-26-2022, 09:55 AM
Betchya All of the hardcore Trumpers would probably vote Mitt Romney if he won the R primary.

I don't consider Jibartik a hardcore and who knows who they'd vote for. Just to clear that up b4 the tirade of nuh-uhs!

Lune
04-26-2022, 01:10 PM
I probably wouldn't vote Romney over Biden's dementia-addled festering geriatric skinsuit, but I'd definitely think about it. Depends whether he played the middle or tried to cater to Trumpers. I think MANY Democrats would leap at the chance to connect with him if he pivoted toward the middle in an election, like when he was governor of Mass.

There are a lot of us who never wanted Biden in the first place but were willing to vote for someone who just got wheeled out of the nursing home and into the white house, because it's still better than Trump.

Could be one of the biggest wins in history if you had a left-leaning R POTUS candidate up against Biden, who was unfortunately saddled with an era of inflation, conflict, high gas prices, and obstructionism.

Reiwa
04-26-2022, 01:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/viROxsM.png

Unity ticket.

starkind
04-26-2022, 01:31 PM
I probably wouldn't vote Romney over Biden's dementia-addled festering geriatric skinsuit, but I'd definitely think about it. Depends whether he played the middle or tried to cater to Trumpers. I think MANY Democrats would leap at the chance to connect with him if he pivoted toward the middle in an election, like when he was governor of Mass.

There are a lot of us who never wanted Biden in the first place but were willing to vote for someone who just got wheeled out of the nursing home and into the white house, because it's still better than Trump.

Could be one of the biggest wins in history if you had a left-leaning R POTUS candidate up against Biden, who was unfortunately saddled with an era of inflation, conflict, high gas prices, and obstructionism.

I don't want to vote for Hillary or Biden again. Or Kamala. Or AoC rly.

I would even vote for a religious authoritarian if they pander to the alt right a little bit to succeed whilst still being essentially Christian and not a total hypocrit. I do want a better ticket than DeSantis/Trump. Who knows what can happen in 1 years.

I have huge problems with every politician lined up right now.

I don't think the DNC can afford to run another career ""liberal" politician vs Trump or DeSantis. I doubt they can get Mitt Romney to switch parties tho.

Shit is really heck'n weird. And I'm not going to freak out no matter who gets elected. That shit is getting fucking old. I'll take good policy and real leverage against corrupt CEOs, admins, regulators, "big dick owners" and
rules lawyers over everything else. Even if the only way to drain the swamp is to flood it with hurricane after hurricane until everyone left alive is on stilts.

G-d bless 🙏

GinnasP99
04-26-2022, 01:51 PM
Between Nocht’s GoP predictable ask for another right wing do over and your distain for the two individuals that put country before party; sorry to tell you. Your(you're. You + are) not the next generation('s) way of think(ing) of the party(comma) but traitors admitting you don’t care (about)what happens(comma) as long as your brainwashed notions that a Republican in power is better than a Democrat somehow takes place.

Jibartik
04-26-2022, 01:55 PM
Unity ticket.

Mitt Romney/Mike Pence 2024 campaign manager: Lil Nas

Tethler
04-26-2022, 10:58 PM
To be fair, Romney would be better than any of the clowns moving up in the Republican party these days. I don't agree with many of his policies, but I respect him, similar to how I felt about McCain.

Jibartik
04-26-2022, 11:18 PM
those two guys are 2 of many clones (clowns) that destroyed this country.

Kaveh
04-27-2022, 01:07 AM
Russia cutting off gas to Bulgaria and Poland. Wow, what a bunch of belligerent, warmongering orcs. Good thing there’s a bastion of freedom with 1776 F-35s

Botten
04-29-2022, 04:43 PM
Heh. (period)
"(Quotes)Beat off. (period)"

Gustoo
04-29-2022, 05:30 PM
Mitt Romney/Mike Pence 2024 campaign manager: Lil Nas

hehhe

Lune
04-29-2022, 08:13 PM
This thread alone is proof enough that Romney could have the presidency uncontested should he choose to run, possibly even as an independent.

Only college kids and the extreme left actively hate him, and Republicans just vote for whoever has the R. The primary might be difficult but I feel like he'd make the Republican clown car and Trump cultists look like the clowns they are.

Also Republicans chose not to debate because debate spotlight benefits the Dems far, far more. For Democrats it's probably one of the few times you'll hear about the candidate. Republican politicians are discussed 24/7 in the media. This is because Democrat politicians are more likely to be policy wonks rather than media/celebrity personalities. Also because they have no policy positions other than cutting taxes for the rich and fucking up the US government by putting culture warriors in charge of our bureaucracy.

Jibartik
04-29-2022, 08:48 PM
Republicans are not allowed to debate.

Hope this helps!

Elizondo
04-29-2022, 10:17 PM
This thread alone is proof enough that Romney could have the presidency uncontested should he choose to run, possibly even as an independent.

Only college kids and the extreme left actively hate him, and Republicans just vote for whoever has the R. The primary might be difficult but I feel like he'd make the Republican clown car and Trump cultists look like the clowns they are.

Also Republicans chose not to debate because debate spotlight benefits the Dems far, far more. For Democrats it's probably one of the few times you'll hear about the candidate. Republican politicians are discussed 24/7 in the media. This is because Democrat politicians are more likely to be policy wonks rather than media/celebrity personalities. Also because they have no policy positions other than cutting taxes for the rich and fucking up the US government by putting culture warriors in charge of our bureaucracy.

Cringe post

unsunghero
04-29-2022, 10:21 PM
Mitt will only win the primary if Trump dies

Reiwa
04-29-2022, 10:36 PM
Mitt will only win the primary if Trump dies

There's no going back after 2016. The Republican party is progressive now. 😾