PDA

View Full Version : Gargoyles in OOT. Is this it?

darthbookster
04-24-2022, 10:25 AM
So I hit 20 on my necro. Read a lot about gargoyles being the place to go for levels and plat. I get out here and the island was full of skeletons. Ok clear it a few times and finally get a couple gargoyles to spawn. Nice xp! cool.

Waited and waited. Ran around the island avoiding the specter's and maybe a couple more gargoyles spawn. Go back and sit. Wait some more.
Found this wiki https://wiki.project1999.com/Ultimate_Leveling_While_Making_Money_Guide#Levels_ 22-28

Dude does an awesome explanation of what to do. Ok I leave one garg up and log for the night. Then I login this morning and nothing but gargoyles up. WOOT. Kill them except for one and back to waiting. I am only getting a garg spawn maybe every 10mins .

So my question is, Is this it?

Thanks.

bomaroast
04-24-2022, 11:10 AM
Welcome to Norrath. Down time is our favorite thing here.

sajbert
04-24-2022, 11:17 AM
The skellies are placeholders so u gotta kill skellies to have Gargs spawn.

PatChapp
04-24-2022, 03:21 PM
So I hit 20 on my necro. Read a lot about gargoyles being the place to go for levels and plat. I get out here and the island was full of skeletons. Ok clear it a few times and finally get a couple gargoyles to spawn. Nice xp! cool.

Waited and waited. Ran around the island avoiding the specter's and maybe a couple more gargoyles spawn. Go back and sit. Wait some more.
Found this wiki https://wiki.project1999.com/Ultimate_Leveling_While_Making_Money_Guide#Levels_ 22-28

Dude does an awesome explanation of what to do. Ok I leave one garg up and log for the night. Then I login this morning and nothing but gargoyles up. WOOT. Kill them except for one and back to waiting. I am only getting a garg spawn maybe every 10mins .

So my question is, Is this it?

Thanks.
Yeah that camp is kind of annoying with ph spawns. Their is much better places for XP,and once you start doing the sisters you'll be fine platwise.

darthbookster
04-24-2022, 07:29 PM
Thanks everyone. I guess I'll stay out here for a couple levels as I'm already there and its actually ok for afk fighting while working from home lol.

Jibartik
04-24-2022, 07:35 PM
This camp is pretty shit imo for anyone that cant charm the rogue chick on the seafury island, if you can, this is the best EXP and plat per minuet that Ive found at that level for an enchanter, and it's really fun.

But to try to deal with blue con gargs, while clearing all those skells with my own mana and hps, no thanks.