PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player: 1999 - 2006

dxllxnd
04-21-2022, 05:39 PM
Hello,

I am a returning player. Quit in 2006 as a top tier raiding warrior due to more pressing life issues (ie college, friends, beer, chicks, etc.) ;) I finished grad school a year or two ago and I'm ready to hit EQ again - now married with 2 kids!

PST zone player from CA looking for some folks to hop on with at least 4-5 x a week +
After reading several threads I'm likely going to start on blue, but may jump on green if feedback warrants that.

Peace!

Mystero
04-21-2022, 09:20 PM
Welcome back to Classic EQ!

Philistine
04-22-2022, 12:56 AM
Welcome!!

Allishia
04-22-2022, 10:42 AM
Welcome !

I would just start on blue, green is same content but crappy UI lol.

What race warrior? Dark elf right? :p

bomaroast
04-22-2022, 11:04 AM
I'm going to suggest that you don't waste your time here: the servers are losing population slowly but surely, most of the old-timers have already left, the strategies for every single encounter in the game are well known and every single guild is a zerg-guild.

Pick up a switch and play some Zelda.

Skarne
04-22-2022, 11:53 AM
I'm going to suggest that you don't waste your time here: the servers are losing population slowly but surely, most of the old-timers have already left, the strategies for every single encounter in the game are well known and every single guild is a zerg-guild.

not bad advice

Allishia
04-22-2022, 11:55 AM
Lol ignore them! Tons of fun still on this server /nod

MrSparkle001
04-22-2022, 11:56 AM

What happened to enjoying summer? That's the better advice, you should have left it.

You can do what I do and play casual and just enjoy the process of seeing you character slowly get stronger. To me it's all about that progress, and the nostalgia of it all.

Skarne
04-22-2022, 11:58 AM
What happened to enjoying summer? That's the better advice, you should have left it.

You can do what I do and play casual and just enjoy the process of seeing you character slowly get stronger. To me it's all about that progress, and the nostalgia of it all.

Also good advice. As long as you don’t become one of the petition questers.

Jibartik
04-22-2022, 12:20 PM
Im actually really going to go out and ask these two to stop trolling the entire project in starting zone.

Skarne
04-22-2022, 12:22 PM
Dont listen to these two OP this is a great game and a great place! They both go around insulting and trying to hurt people online. Even though we have a lot of folks with savier personality disorders like them and me and everyone else here this is a fine place, don't let their self hate and inadequacy issues affect you!

haha nice spelling.