PDA

View Full Version : CoS nerf vs. prenerf

VII
04-20-2022, 02:23 PM
Could someone explain all the different uses that are exclusive to the instant click CoS that warrant the cost difference of 250p to 70000p please? There's gotta be something super op about the CoS I can't think of and would love to know before deciding to throw down the plat for the item.

Calling all necros, explain it like I'm five. Thank you!

Haxom
04-20-2022, 02:32 PM
It's situational for sure, but there's things you can do where standing up from being FD and instantly being invis is advantageous. It can save your life in a bad situation and allows you to move through areas that having a cast time on invis would prohibit or make more difficult.

VII
04-20-2022, 02:40 PM
instant pet charm break, invis upon immediately getting up, and free invis/spell slot aren't enough of value proposition for this cost. someone has the juicy tricks that make this worth the price? can't just be these few things.

does it reset aggro? does it have strange pull mechanics that if cast invis after a pull mobs take different paths or behave differently that would be in your favor? are there camera tricks allowing vision through walls/doors using it? are there wall passing tricks like the illusion tricks with eyes of zomm?

rjw513
04-20-2022, 02:45 PM
I’d hate to see someone pay more than 20/30k for this...but you never know. The main difference in price is also that the pre-nerf no longer drops...people have way too much plat in this game, but more power to em

Crede
04-20-2022, 03:10 PM
instant pet charm break, invis upon immediately getting up, and free invis/spell slot aren't enough of value proposition for this cost. someone has the juicy tricks that make this worth the price? can't just be these few things.

does it reset aggro? does it have strange pull mechanics that if cast invis after a pull mobs take different paths or behave differently that would be in your favor? are there camera tricks allowing vision through walls/doors using it? are there wall passing tricks like the illusion tricks with eyes of zomm?

The fact that it does those 3 things in addition to it no longer dropping on blue makes it nearly invaluable to the people who have it. I picked mine up a few years ago for around 25k and I would never sell it.

Haxom
04-20-2022, 04:17 PM
instant pet charm break, invis upon immediately getting up, and free invis/spell slot aren't enough of value proposition for this cost.

It's a situational use luxury item, honestly. Plenty of folks have leveled necros/sk's without it and been just fine. If you're broke or don't have spare plat laying around then don't worry about it. It's not a game breaking item, but it does bring added utility in certain situations for those that have it. The price is mostly linked to the fact that it doesn't drop anymore, but they were farmed like crazy before they stopped dropping so there are still a lot around. The 60-70k people want for it now is really just a drop in the ocean when you consider how much plat is floating around the server. It may not seem that way if you're newer or casual, but it really isn't all that much plat for a handy item. The price should plummet if Green ever merges, but that's a different can of worms.

oldschoolguy
04-20-2022, 07:07 PM
The cost comes because it doesn't drop anymore. nothing else.

If you just need instant click invis you can buy pots way cheaper at merchant for few times you need it instant, or for instant charm break use another ring that does instant click invis to animals (it breaks charm too).

pre-nerf isn't worth the plat, unless you just have plat to waste. people say there is ton of plat floating around, maybe for a few people who just play a lot. most of us filthy casuals I think don't have 30k to our name, so meh.

SantagarBrax
04-22-2022, 12:14 PM
There are certain items in the game that open up new areas of the game. If you don't have these items, you will never notice what can be possible.

Pre-nerf cos is a must for a necro, if you truly wish to experience everything possible with the class in this era. It's the first step.

Ripqozko
04-22-2022, 12:24 PM
Just save 70k and get a bag of invis rings. Hope that helps.

SantagarBrax
04-22-2022, 12:45 PM
1 cos > bags of rings and other items alone is worth the price, let alone unlocking the full capabilities of the class.

Ripqozko
04-22-2022, 01:23 PM
1 cos > bags of rings and other items alone is worth the price, let alone unlocking the full capabilities of the class.

sweet, id still just get a bag of rings, hope that helps.

oldschoolguy
04-22-2022, 01:50 PM

it doesnt unlock any capabilities. none.

how often do you need to invis instantly? once in a blue moon, for that you can buy pots at vendor, they are cheap. you'll spend few hundred on pots and few hundred on post nerf cos vs 70k. 69k plat saved.

Ripqozko
04-22-2022, 01:57 PM
it doesnt unlock any capabilities. none.

how often do you need to invis instantly? once in a blue moon, for that you can buy pots at vendor, they are cheap. you'll spend few hundred on pots and few hundred on post nerf cos vs 70k. 69k plat saved.

rings also insta and 3 charges. 1 bag =30 insta invis vs 10 pots. but yea still cheap either way.

knottyb0y
04-22-2022, 02:08 PM
Unlimited Instant Invis is REALLY REALLY Nice.

Makes charm breaks easy, feign death insta invis for non see invis mobs, running and invis.

You can live without it, as it's more than nice to have. Its a tool that gives a necro/sk abilities that others without the item do not have. These abilities are far from game breaking, but they are useful.

Ripqozko
04-22-2022, 02:33 PM
Unlimited Instant Invis is REALLY REALLY Nice.

Makes charm breaks easy, feign death insta invis for non see invis mobs, running and invis.

You can live without it, as it's more than nice to have. Its a tool that gives a necro/sk abilities that others without the item do not have. These abilities are far from game breaking, but they are useful.

Which you can do with rings you telling me your average farm session takes more then 30 instant clicks?

Gustoo
04-22-2022, 03:14 PM
Doesn't matter.

Its a cool item to have. One less expendable item (invis rings) to consider. Takes 1 bag slot. If you play this class all the time and your buying upgrades for your character, at some point or another you will decide to get yourself a COS.

If you're more casual or want to twink other characters instead or whatever, ya, the COS won't make sense.

Crede
04-22-2022, 06:47 PM
Which you can do with rings you telling me your average farm session takes more then 30 instant clicks?

ROFL can tell you’ve never played a Necro. Can do 30 clicks in absolutely no time in HS or even CoM. 70k isn’t hard to acquire. I’d take cos over zheart/Necro epic.

Ripqozko
04-22-2022, 06:55 PM
ROFL can tell you’ve never played a Necro. Can do 30 clicks in absolutely no time in HS or even CoM. 70k isn’t hard to acquire. I’d take cos over zheart/Necro epic.

Rofl totally funny , but I assume most don’t need it hope that helps .

Tethler
04-22-2022, 11:42 PM
I can see using a ton of clicks if you're charming. Though, TBH, if that's the purpose, keep a ghazugi ring bagged for using during charm sessions and save a ton of plat.

Ravager
04-23-2022, 10:18 AM
Just save 70k and get a bag of invis rings. Hope that helps.

Not helpful.

Ravager
04-23-2022, 10:21 AM

Especially for a high level necro that would make the most use of this. It's more game changing than JBoots and everyone with JBoots knows their value.

SantagarBrax
04-23-2022, 04:49 PM
Everything depends on how much you play the class and what level of gaming experience you wish to have. If you don't really play your necro, then you don't need one. If you wish to unlock the full capabilities of the class, the pre nerf CoS is a must have item and it's the 1st item you should get, followed by "The Unholy Trinity": manna robe, VP staff, beads/stalking probes.

If any of you would like further explanation on the capabilities, shoot me a /tell in game and I'll enlighten you.

Unchainedfury

Ripqozko
04-23-2022, 05:27 PM
Everything depends on how much you play the class and what level of gaming experience you wish to have. If you don't really play your necro, then you don't need one. If you wish to unlock the full capabilities of the class, the pre nerf CoS is a must have item and it's the 1st item you should get, followed by "The Unholy Trinity": manna robe, VP staff, beads/stalking probes.

If any of you would like further explanation on the capabilities, shoot me a /tell in game and I'll enlighten you.

Unchainedfury

Does it help you farm green wolves during statue and KTs?

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 05:45 PM
Most of what I am going to say has probably been covered.

The price is increasing due to rarity increasing. The number of pre-nerf CoS's is always going down on Blue. People with them stop playing, people destroy them, drop them, etc. I sold one for like 4k back when they were still dropping. Then bought one again a year or two ago for 40k. Now it sounds like they have gone up again in price to 70k. At some point the price will level out, but it seems like that hasn't happened yet.

The biggest benefit to pre-nerf CoS is saving bag space. To many people (especially newer players), this may seem odd. I myself have 5/8 bags basically always full of stuff. Clickies, food, spell reagents, resistance gear, etc. If I had to lug around another bag or two of invis pots or rings, I basically wouldn't be able to pick up anything from mobs. As you level up and acquire more gear, bag space only becomes more valuable, and you can never increase it past a certain point. Necros will probably be carrying around a bag or two of stalking probes already, because most people can't afford beads. Beads are 10x more expensive than pre-nerf CoS lol.

You can do some fun things with pre-nerf CoS in terms of being able to stand up and instantly invis. This certainly saves time, and can allow you to get through dungeons a little easier. This is because you are not required to find a safe spot to cast invis every time you stand up. You still need to do that in dungeons where some mobs can see invis, but it helps with exploration in a lot of areas.

Charm breaking is also good. Pre-nerf CoS is superior to the Goblin Gazughi Ring because you don't need to target yourself, and the invisibility is not limited to animals.

Finally, CoS can be clicked from inventory, which is more convenient than Goblin Gazughi Ring or Ring of Stealthy Travel, which need to be equipped.

That being said, I wouldn't rate pre-nerf CoS as a must have for all Necromancers/Shadowknights. If you are just casually playing the game, you can probably fit a bag of invis rings into your build. If 70k is a huge sum of money for you, prioritize spells and Staff of the Dreaded Gaze. Then you can buy a Ring of Stealthy Travel and Goblin Gazughi Ring to save bag space and have charm breaking + fast invis. Not instant, but the 2 second cast is still pretty good. Just re-sell them for money towards the pre-nerf CoS if you get the desire for one later.

DMN
04-23-2022, 06:10 PM
invisbility is increasingly useless as you level up a necro, especially since you will often be cavorting around the undead which naturally see through invis. further, with non memory wiping mobs, the idea of standing up and insta invising is something fun you did at level sub 30 and have fond memories of but then never bothered to try again because it simply no longer works reliably.

TLDR: just buy a gaz ring.

VII
04-23-2022, 06:15 PM
nerfed CoShadows still allows from inventory cast. right?

Ripqozko
04-23-2022, 06:26 PM
nerfed CoShadows still allows from inventory cast. right?

Yes and you can still get rings for instant

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 06:50 PM
invisbility is increasingly useless as you level up a necro, especially since you will often be cavorting around the undead which naturally see through invis. further, with non memory wiping mobs, the idea of standing up and insta invising is something fun you did at level sub 30 and have fond memories of but then never bothered to try again because it simply no longer works reliably.

TLDR: just buy a gaz ring.

Invis still works in plenty of places at high levels. Howling Stones is a good example, you can get around with FD and using Invis + lulls for undead.

DMN
04-23-2022, 07:03 PM
Invis still works in plenty of places at high levels. Howling Stones is a good example, you can get around with FD and using Invis + lulls for undead.

What do you mean it "works" in howling stones? Howling stones is full of mixed groups of live/undead enemies, half of which will automatically see you, aggro, then bring their "blind" friends with for the /assist and /teabag.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 07:15 PM
What do you mean it "works" in howling stones? Howling stones is full of mixed groups of live/undead enemies, half of which will automatically see you, aggro, then bring their "blind" friends with for the /assist and /teabag.

It works quite well, I get around with it all the time in Howling Stones on my Shadowknight. You lull the undead and invis past the living mobs. Pretty simple. Having an instant cast Invis clickie certainly helps with this.

DMN
04-23-2022, 07:16 PM
It works quite well, I get around with it all the time on my Shadowknight. You lull the undead and invis past the living mobs. Pretty simple. Having an instant cast Invis clickie certainly helps with this.

And how exactly was it needed to have an instant clicky with invisbility in this scenario as opposed of just casting it from spellbar?

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 07:19 PM
And how exactly was it needed to have an instant clicky with invisbility in this scenario as opposed of just casting it from spellbar?

I am not someone saying pre-nerf CoS is required. Chill:)

Having a clickie frees up one extra slot on your spellbar, which means you have more survival options if things go sideways. The faster the cast speed of the clickie, the easier it is to get past pathing mobs without having to agro it and flop. Again, quite simple. Pre-nerf CoS is safer than other clickie invis items. Is it required? No, but obviously the less chance of dying in a place like Howling Stones, the better.

I am simply pushing back on your idea invis is usless at higher levels. I use it all the time and get past tons of mobs. Yeah invis doesn't work in quite a few places at high levels, but that doesn't negate it's utility.

DMN
04-23-2022, 07:58 PM
well, i never said it was useless. The fact i specifically added the qualifier "increasingly" clearly denotes i don't think it is always useless. All it means you have a higher frequency of scenarios where invisibility is just not useful. You eventually arrive at a point where the entire use of the item is to save you one button click.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 09:03 PM
well, i never said it was useless. The fact i specifically added the qualifier "increasingly" clearly denotes i don't think it is always useless. All it means you have a higher frequency of scenarios where invisibility is just not useful. You eventually arrive at a point where the entire use of the item is to save you one button click.

The idea of standing up and insta invising is something fun you did at level sub 30 and have fond memories of but then never bothered to try again because it simply no longer works reliably.

Sounds like you had a pretty strong opinion about it before. Just making sure people don't take the advise that invis isn't very good at high levels.

The entire use is to not save one button click. It saves you mana, it saves you a spell slot, it saves you time, it saves you bag slots. It does a lot for you. Just because it isn't required, doesn't mean it's bad.

DMN
04-23-2022, 09:47 PM
Sounds like you had a pretty strong opinion about it before. Just making sure people don't take the advise that invis isn't very good at high levels.

The entire use is to not save one button click. It saves you mana, it saves you a spell slot, it saves you time, it saves you bag slots. It does a lot for you. Just because it isn't required, doesn't mean it's bad.

So in case you missed it, between you misrepresenting my statemtens in your autistic stupor, the starter of this thread is questioning the worth of the pre-nerf CoS versus the nerfed CoS.

Danth
04-23-2022, 09:56 PM
Necromancers have greater use of the Circlet of Shadow than shadow knights due to the convenience of on-demand charm breaks. That being said, I think I can make a fair comparison of the two since my own main (60 SK) has the pre-nerf version and the wife's 55 SK alt has the post-nerf version with a short cast time.

I wouldn't sell the one I have off my guy, but truth be told I don't miss it much if I log on the wife's SK alt for some reason. The prenerf is nice to have but I can get by without it without caring all that much. I'm no bottom-feeder, either; the wife and I regularly hung out in some of the toughest duo areas in the game. Main thing I like the prenerf for is sneaking around tricky areas where a player quite often has to feign-death flop while within aggro range of creatures. As a downside, it's a pet insta-kill button and I inadvertently kill Boney now and then when I forget to bag the insta-click circlet when using a pet. The cast-time variant doesn't have that issue. Both of them offer the same convenience of the saved spell gem slot.

It's a nice item, but I don't know if it's 70K nice. I don't think I'd pay that much for one until I didn't have anything else I particularly wanted to buy. I obtained mine years ago when they were practically free.

Danth

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 09:57 PM
So in case you missed it, between you misrepresenting my statemtens in your autistic stupor, the starter of this thread is questioning the worth of the pre-nerf CoS versus the nerfed CoS.

Why are you blaming me for the comments you made lol? You should be asking yourself why you were talking about how good invisibility is in this thread. I didn't start that.

You are getting really mad at me for some reason because of the comments you made. Your comments pretty clearly suggest you think invisibility isn't very good at higher levels. If that wasn't your intent, just say so and move on.

DMN
04-23-2022, 10:27 PM
Why are you blaming me for misrpresenting everything you say?!?!? I are be confused autist.

please tell us all the great advantages afforded by paying 70k for pre-nerf CoS versus nerfed CoS + gaz ring at a fraction of the price.

spoiler

it's one fucking click.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 10:31 PM
Why are you blaming me for misrpresenting everything you say?!?!? I are be confused autist.

please tell us all the great advantages afforded by paying 70k for pre-nerf CoS versus nerfed CoS + gaz ring at a fraction of the price.

spoiler

it's one fucking click.

You... weren't talking about the advantages of Pre-nerf CoS vs Post-nerf CoS before. You were talking about invisibility and how good it was. When I commented on what you said, you started insulting me and telling me to stay on topic, when you were the one who deviated in the first place lol.

You can read my previous comments if you want to know my opinion on Pre-nerf CoS. You are simply wrong on it's utility that it is "one click".

DMN
04-23-2022, 10:42 PM
TLDR2: buy gaz ring and ignore resident autist.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 10:47 PM
TLDR2: buy gaz ring and ignore resident autist.

You are making yourself look like a fool here. I suggest stepping away from the computer for a little while. Get some fresh air.

DMN
04-23-2022, 11:17 PM
TLDR3: buy gaz ring and ignore resident autist.

Bardp1999
04-23-2022, 11:23 PM
I leveled my necro with pre nerf CoS and my SK with post nerf CoS. Post nerf CoS is like a 2.5 second cast time and works just fine, as noted in the thread the price hike is because it doesnt drop anymore. Its sort of fun being able to just spam invis at will but its hardly game changing outside of showing off. Is it a QoL improvement? Absolutly. Is it worth 70k? Get fucked, item is 20k at best and you are being ripped off if you pay such inflated prices.

That said I would never even consider selling mine even for 200k

DeathsSilkyMist
04-23-2022, 11:36 PM
I leveled my necro with pre nerf CoS and my SK with post nerf CoS. Post nerf CoS is like a 2.5 second cast time and works just fine.

Post nerf circlet is a 5 second cast. Best option is Ring of Stealthy Travel, which has a 2 second cast, if you don't want to buy a pre-nerf.

And I agree the price for pre-nerf is insane. I am glad I bought mine when it was 40k lol.

Duckwalk
04-24-2022, 03:56 PM
Basically everyone in the thread who has one wouldn’t sell it, even at 70k+.

Seems like everyone else is trying to justify not having one.

If you have one and don’t think it’s worth it, sell it to me.

Master Roshi
04-24-2022, 05:02 PM
sold mine for 50k last year, bought another for 60k this last month. I wont sell it again, it's too useful.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-24-2022, 05:07 PM

Lol that is a great take-away. Generally speaking if you have a Pre-nerf CoS, you really don't want to sell it. Pre-nerf CoS is a great item, and getting a new one is awful. But honestly I suspect a lot of people who have one (myself inlcuded) can farm plat pretty well, so money isn't as big of a concern.

If you can afford it, Pre-nerf CoS is a great addition to your clickies. But you can get away with Ring of Stealthy Travel + Goblin Gazughi Ring for like 18k total.

Worry
04-24-2022, 05:20 PM
I'm actually baffled at how many people are acting like CoS isn't worth having, even at 70k lol...

I have a 60 Nec and 60 SK. CoS gets used multiple times every time I'm on.

Just wow at some of these takes.

Ripqozko
04-24-2022, 05:44 PM
I'm actually baffled at how many people are acting like CoS isn't worth having, even at 70k lol...

its not worth it, hope that helped.

Castle2.0
04-24-2022, 06:33 PM
Sweet, I'll have to dust a few of these off and sell. I knew if I just stacked up a bunch of these kind of items they'd be worth a lot later =)

Swish
04-24-2022, 06:45 PM
Sweet, I'll have to dust a few of these off and sell. I knew if I just stacked up a bunch of these kind of items they'd be worth a lot later =)

Did you get them in a server record time though? :)

Bardp1999
04-24-2022, 11:29 PM

I think the point is there are other options to invis yourself aside from a 70,000pp helmet. I would not recommend a new player trying to get this item on P99 for basically any reason. If you have it, gratz

VII
04-24-2022, 11:46 PM
what can we estimate prices drop to once the flood come in from green?

Castle2.0
04-25-2022, 01:39 AM
Did you get them in a server record time though? :)

Wow, this is Blue. Nevermind that. Thought this was Green. Blue sucks, billions of plat flying around and a bunch of manchildren tattling to GMs on each other... oh wait, that's Green now too. I retired more than a year ago with honors *salute*

Tunabros
04-25-2022, 01:49 AM
shut up retard loser

Vaarsuvius
04-25-2022, 03:46 AM
Being able to invis at will while running through a zone (wiz landing spot in Skyfire comes to mind) is invaluable,
In zones packed with mobs & roamers like Chardok or HS, invis without having to stop, cast and draw even more aggro
Flop, stand & invis at once to lose aggro. Too bad there's not IVU insta clickie (to my knowing)
can even be used to reset GCD (yeah there are far cjheaper options for that :) ),
charm break,
trash buff,

I would not sell mine either whatever people offer

knottyb0y
04-25-2022, 08:52 AM

This right here. Maybe it's a shit item(it's not). However, There is also no amount of plat that would separate my necro from his pre-nerf CoS (assuming there was no option to buy another :P)

Old_PVP
04-25-2022, 12:49 PM
Too bad there's not IVU insta clickie (to my knowing)

https://wiki.project1999.com/Cloak_of_the_Undead_Eye

DeathsSilkyMist
04-25-2022, 01:01 PM

Cool item! Never knew that one existed.

I wish it wasn't lore. That could be good in certain situations if you could bring a few of them.

Edit: Nevermind about the clicking question, Wiki says it's clickable from inventory by any class.

cd288
04-25-2022, 03:07 PM
There are certain items in the game that open up new areas of the game. If you don't have these items, you will never notice what can be possible.

Pre-nerf cos is a must for a necro, if you truly wish to experience everything possible with the class in this era. It's the first step.

This

Old_PVP
04-25-2022, 07:25 PM
Cool item! Never knew that one existed.

I wish it wasn't lore. That could be good in certain situations if you could bring a few of them.

Edit: Nevermind about the clicking question, Wiki says it's clickable from inventory by any class.

Super easy quest too. Literally just kill 1 mob, can do it around lvl 10. Then just store a bunch on different alts.

DMN
04-25-2022, 09:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ozw9qua.jpeg

DeathsSilkyMist
04-25-2022, 10:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ozw9qua.jpeg

Go back to RnF please. Your trolling is off topic. It's not even good.

DMN
04-25-2022, 10:26 PM
Go back to RnF please. Your trolling is off topic. It's not even good.

Indeed. it's not "good trolling", because it's not trolling all. you are either dumb or a shill if you think CoS is worth 70k. that's like half a V heart. When you have bis in every slot and sitting on mountains of plat, sure go ahead, but that is certainly not the OP who is already balking at the price.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-25-2022, 10:32 PM
Indeed. it's not "good trolling", because it's not trolling all. you are either dumb or a shill if you think CoS is worth 70k. that's like half a V heart. When you have bis in every slot and sitting on mountains of plat, sure go ahead, but that is certainly not the OP who is already balking at the price.

If you read my previous posts, I said that 70k is too much:) The market is attempting to increase the price due to rarity. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We shall see how the market reacts.

But it is a great item, and certainly worth considering if you can afford it. The item is only going to get rarer on blue as time goes on, so you will need to take the plunge at some point if you want it. Or you can hope Green/Blue merge, which will drop the price of legacy items.

Vaarsuvius
04-26-2022, 04:00 AM
Awesome, thanks :)

Vaarsuvius
04-26-2022, 04:03 AM
Not sure what server you play on but if you're selling a Z's heart for 140-150ish K I'll buy it from you right away and sell it for 200k within a couple of days ... :D

Kaedain
04-26-2022, 10:18 AM
i love these posts and how people will argue about the functionality of an item , but not blink an eye about killing certain mobs over and over again hoping for an item drop, when its clearly not needed. CoS is expensive cause its instant click and no long drops, FIN

oldschoolguy
04-26-2022, 07:13 PM
i love these posts and how people will argue about the functionality of an item , but not blink an eye about killing certain mobs over and over again hoping for an item drop, when its clearly not needed. CoS is expensive cause its instant click and no long drops, FIN

kind of funny how after about few posts where answer is clear and done, everyone proceeds to drama argue argue for no real reason.

Ripqozko
04-26-2022, 07:15 PM
kind of funny how after about few posts where answer is clear and done, everyone proceeds to drama argue argue for no real reason.

its not needed, hope that helps.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-26-2022, 07:27 PM
its not needed, hope that helps.

It's better than your garbage Warder loot. Hope this helps.

Ripqozko
04-26-2022, 07:43 PM
It's better than your garbage Warder loot. Hope this helps.

I see it's rent free in your head.

Keep malding

Swish
04-26-2022, 07:51 PM
rent free in your head.

https://i.imgur.com/Xp71fZa.gif

DeathsSilkyMist
04-26-2022, 08:18 PM
I see it's rent free in your head.

Keep malding

Keep telling yourself people care about your Poison Resistance Stone:)

Ripqozko
04-26-2022, 09:28 PM
Keep telling yourself people care about your Poison Resistance Stone:)

i have more then that, which happens to be more then you have. hope that helps. consider competing.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-26-2022, 09:28 PM
i have more then that, which happens to be more then you have. hope that helps. consider competing.

Oh nice! Whatcha got?

Ripqozko
04-26-2022, 09:31 PM
Oh nice! Whatcha got?

Caster staff and blue stone

DeathsSilkyMist
04-26-2022, 09:35 PM
Caster staff and blue stone

Staff of the Morning Dew is kind of cool on a new character. Not very useful past that, but you can hit things really fast.

Ripqozko
04-26-2022, 09:36 PM
Staff of the Morning Dew is kind of cool on a new character. Not very useful past that, but you can hit things really fast.

stat wise its equal to anything else. its not an epic no. but at least i got to experience the content. one day you can too if you try.

DeathsSilkyMist
04-26-2022, 09:44 PM
stat wise its equal to anything else. its not an epic no. but at least i got to experience the content. one day you can too if you try.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for mutual appreciation of rare loot. It's one of the greatest parts of P99. I just wouldn't brag so hard about low tier Warder loot. Just my two cents though:)

Ripqozko
04-26-2022, 09:46 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am all for mutual appreciation of rare loot. It's one of the greatest parts of P99. I just wouldn't brag so hard about low tier Warder loot. Just my two cents though:)

it gets folks like you to respond, over and over again. mission accomplished - george bush

DeathsSilkyMist
04-26-2022, 09:46 PM
it gets folks like you to respond, over and over again. mission accomplished - george bush

I did indeed post, so that's cool I guess.

VII
04-26-2022, 09:56 PM
umm, mods you can close this now. i got all i needed out of it. thanks.

Alam Mchealer
04-29-2022, 07:32 AM
Def not worth 70k. Not even worth 40k. do you boys

Ravager
04-30-2022, 11:14 AM
Def not worth 70k. Not even worth 40k. do you boys

Yeah, you gotta be smart about how you spend your pretend money on pretend things or you won't have anything left for your pretend retirement.