PDA

View Full Version : Late Game Monk Quests?

Beinen
04-16-2022, 02:14 PM
Good afternoon,

Gearing in late game is somewhat a mystery to me. What are some of the quests and factions I will need to know about before going somewhere like Chardok/KC and blowing faction for a quest or item I may wish to acquire in the future?

Thank you,

Ironi

Chloroform
04-16-2022, 07:05 PM
Good afternoon,

Gearing in late game is somewhat a mystery to me. What are some of the quests and factions I will need to know about before going somewhere like Chardok/KC and blowing faction for a quest or item I may wish to acquire in the future?

Thank you,

Ironi

chardok is a biggy. very good quest at ally there.

Beinen
04-16-2022, 07:16 PM
chardok is a biggy. very good quest at ally there.

Alright, what's the advise when it comes to getting the pipe from Chardok. That'll destroy the faction there right?

Tethler
04-16-2022, 10:31 PM
Alright, what's the advise when it comes to getting the pipe from Chardok. That'll destroy the faction there right?

You can buy pipe MQ from someone and avoid killing there alltogether

Beinen
04-17-2022, 08:41 AM
Is chardok the only faction to be concerned with? Of course there’s the skyshrine and such but are there any other factions I don’t want to ruin while leveling until the quests are completed?

Chloroform
04-17-2022, 09:17 AM

you can farm it with friends. just flop the faction hits if you can. If you fuge up 1 outta every 5 better then 5 outta 5

Beinen
04-17-2022, 09:28 AM
you can farm it with friends. just flop the faction hits if you can. If you fuge up 1 outta every 5 better then 5 outta 5

True story

Beinen
04-17-2022, 11:42 AM
What about live/dead frogs in lower guk?

PatChapp
04-17-2022, 06:13 PM

Your faction starts at scowling in chardok, do the pipe before you work on it.
Live frog faction is worthless

Toxigen
04-18-2022, 09:28 AM
the late game monk quest is how much dkp you can earn while flopped