PDA

View Full Version : Elon Won't Buy Twitter

Pages : [1] 2

Castle2.0
04-14-2022, 01:04 PM
The ideologues are too stupid to take the money and they don't want The Don making a return.

Hope he starts his own Twitter or goes after YouTube.

:D

Jibartik
04-14-2022, 01:15 PM
Every time they interview a little kid in Ukraine, I'm like, wow that's a really smart kid. I wonder if they are like, going to grow up to be the 144k star children that attack the antichrist and usher in the new age of the messiah.

DBah5HNknLM

Reiwa
04-14-2022, 01:44 PM
Is he saying it to inflate the shares he bought so he can sell them for more?

Jibartik
04-14-2022, 01:46 PM
awcx-gTQDLM

Nocht
04-14-2022, 04:50 PM
Lol the lefties on twitter are losing their minds right now.

unsunghero
04-14-2022, 05:58 PM

“Oh no, we can’t use this platform to push democrat propaganda and censor conservatives anymore”

It is pretty funny

robayon
04-14-2022, 06:55 PM
Lol the lefties on twitter are losing their minds right now.Not the ones who can read the tea leaves of capital

Trexller
04-14-2022, 10:52 PM
Not the ones who can read the tea leaves of capital

so, about 1 for every million libs or so is not freaking out

Patriam1066
04-15-2022, 05:07 PM
Twitter sucks. Censors trump but Iran’s leader and other dickheads are still there, including mouthpieces for china’s government

Very selective sense of morality there. Iran executes like 1500 people a year merely for speaking out against the government. I’m not sure if musk would be less censorious though. Couldn’t be any worse

Gravydoo II
04-15-2022, 08:03 PM
Dont incite an insurrection and use it as a tool to recruit people for your insurrection. Dont include twitter in your criminal scheme's. Dont use twitter to commit crimes, like inciting an insurrection or the future insurgency.

Rethalis
04-15-2022, 08:26 PM
legacy media is losing their minds. The world is going to end if trump is back on twitter. I did not realize TDS could be cataloged as a chronic condition

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/msnbc-anchor-musk-attempt-buy-twitter-dangerous-precedent-columnist

Reiwa
04-15-2022, 08:31 PM
legacy media is losing their minds. The world is going to end if trump is back on twitter. I did not realize TDS could be cataloged as a chronic condition

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/msnbc-anchor-musk-attempt-buy-twitter-dangerous-precedent-columnist

I read a thing that said Twitter board would be violating its something called a 'Fiduciary Duty' to not accept the overvalued bid he offered. And that would it open them to class action liability for some reason.

Gravydoo II
04-15-2022, 08:35 PM
You're not allowed to say no in america?

They have a responsibility to their share holders to make money, not sell the company.

Gravydoo II
04-15-2022, 08:36 PM

So who got banned?

Rethalis
04-15-2022, 08:37 PM
I read a thing that said Twitter board would be violating its something called a 'Fiduciary Duty' to not accept the overvalued bid he offered. And that would it open them to class action liability for some reason.

the board does have to make the shareholders the most money.

starkind
04-15-2022, 08:41 PM
Dont incite an insurrection and use it as a tool to recruit people for your insurrection. Dont include twitter in your criminal scheme's. Dont use twitter to commit crimes, like inciting an insurrection or the future insurgency.

You do realize this same metric can be used when the badddderrr (cuz all bad) guys are in power lol...

Reiwa
04-15-2022, 08:54 PM

They have a responsibility to their share holders to make money, not sell the company.

I think the 'poison pill' thing means they say they get to create shares out of thin air to prevent him from rly owning it.

Patriam1066
04-15-2022, 09:12 PM

Trump being back on Twitter will be hilarious

Nocht
04-15-2022, 09:22 PM

Oh so now we are about whats free and legal in america? Like your american free speech isn't guaranteed on twitter go make your own platform, and now you are about not being able to say no to selling stocks in a publicly traded company because america?

You are a layered cake of hypocrisy.

Rethalis
04-15-2022, 09:25 PM
Trump being back on Twitter will be hilarious

It would be! :D

Botten
04-16-2022, 08:30 PM

The original Trumptard who made the thread is right. This poison pill tactic was to stop a unhinged self absorb from abusing the system to post whatever he wanted. Aka people like Trump and Elon. Thought you Trumpers would have been happy when Elon moved his factory to Texas because Elon didn’t like being told by California when to remain closed due to Covid.

Jibartik
04-16-2022, 08:38 PM
@DavidSacks
If the game is fair, Elon will buy Twitter. If the game is rigged, there will be some reason why he won’t be able to. We’re about to find out how deep the corruption goes.
@elonmusk
Indeed

Jibartik
04-16-2022, 08:41 PM
lol He might be able to control how people think, and that is our job.

https://twitter.com/MarketRebels/status/1515184057360990210?s=20&t=0QiokON4NqbizQKPi58JFw

Rethalis
04-16-2022, 09:10 PM
The original Trumptard who made the thread is right. This poison pill tactic was to stop a unhinged self absorb from abusing the system to post whatever he wanted. Aka people like Trump and Elon. Thought you Trumpers would have been happy when Elon moved his factory to Texas because Elon didn’t like being told by California when to remain closed due to Covid.

How are you even comparing Trump to Elon?

Jibartik
04-16-2022, 09:32 PM
they think there is some like global conspiracy

Reiwa
04-16-2022, 10:05 PM
they think there is some like global conspiracy

He probably won't buy it.

Trexller
04-16-2022, 11:52 PM

you might be new here so, Botten is an unapologetic ultra-leftist with a severe case of chronic trump derangement syndrome. in Botten's mind, Trump is still the POTUS and he is still saying mean things about fuckin' stupid people.

Conservatives didn't invent the term, "Libtard", People like Botten made it so, by being so ridiculous that existing terminology was not sufficient to describe their insanity.

Necessity, is the mother of invention.

Horza
04-16-2022, 11:57 PM

Obviously both of them are sociopathic narcissists, are you blind or just stupid?

Trexller
04-17-2022, 12:01 AM
Obviously both of them are sociopathic narcissists, are you blind or just stupid?

@Rethalis, Horza is another one of the folks like Botten that i described. They are not here to engage in productive discourse, or to offer genuine opinions on the topics that we discuss.

These guys don't log onto this forum for any other purpose than to troll on other people.

take them with a massive grain of salt.

Horza
04-17-2022, 12:03 AM
@Rethalis, Horza is another one of the folks like Botten that i described. They are not here to engage in productive discourse, or to offer genuine opinions on the topics that we discuss.

These guys don't log onto this forum for any other purpose than to troll on other people.

Sorry your rape daddy got banned from social media for inciting an insurrection and Musk found out he can't use his inheritance to bring him back.

Rethalis
04-17-2022, 12:05 AM

I have been lurking for a while, the last month or so I have had more fun reading the forum than playing P99. Actually went back to live. The forum is hillarious

Trexller
04-17-2022, 12:06 AM
Sorry your rape daddy got banned from social media for inciting an insurrection and Elon can't use his inheritance to bring him back.

yeah, exactly.

TDS boy just proved my point again for the 1000th time.

They don't understand that just because they can't get over the fact that Trump was POTUS, doesn't mean that the rest of us cannot look to the future and hope for something better than Biden.

I had a conversation with a local republican state rep where I live, and she was adament that the GOP intends to run Trump in 2024.

So, its at least gonna be another several years of dealing with the verbal diarrhea of Horza, Botten, et. al.

Rethalis
04-17-2022, 12:10 AM
Sorry your rape daddy got banned from social media for inciting an insurrection and Musk found out he can't use his inheritance to bring him back.

Yea and Bearnie sanders incited James Hodgkinson to go shoot steve Scalise and Obama incited a race war for people to go kill cops. Your use of incitement is silly.

Horza
04-17-2022, 12:13 AM
I had a conversation with a local republican state rep where I live, and she was adament that the GOP intends to run Trump in 2024.

The party is just a hollowed out cult of personality now, you don't need to be a political insider to recognize Trump is the only remaining chance Republicans have to claw back power.

Trexller
04-17-2022, 12:41 AM
The party is just a hollowed out cult of personality now, you don't need to be a political insider to recognize Trump is the only remaining chance Republicans have to claw back power.

Hey wow a comment from Horza that isn't just a lazy troll. I called you out and you responded, the system works.

but nah bro Trump is toxic in politics now, regardless of whether you like his platform.

too much has been said, too much has been done, everyones mind is solidly made up, an election held today would poll exactly the same as it would in the 2024 general.

Republicans are shopping for someone who wants the job, and there are a few folks out there who might have the right idea, someone with a "Nationalist and Social Unity" message.

with regard to my conversation with the GOP state rep, she was totally playing politician with me. told me all the things she thought an ardent republican would want to hear, without admitting that the party stalled out in the Bush era and didn't keep up with the times, and the fleeting winds of social interests.

I figure by july of 2022, we'll have a VERY short-list of people who could put their name on the 2024 general ticket.

unsunghero
04-17-2022, 12:47 AM

unsunghero
04-17-2022, 12:49 AM

Gustoo
04-17-2022, 12:55 AM
I think Republican Party would have to be full brain dead to put trump forward again. There’s only a few people dumb enough to think they trump can pull a gas prices lever and make it easier to drive pickups again.

And prices have come down, I paid less than 5 dollars a gallon the other day and said loudly “wow under 5 dollars, is trump back in the White House?!” In the dumbest ass way I could

Gustoo
04-17-2022, 12:58 AM

Look how long it’s been since the bezos thing. 2013 was good fucking times seriously the last ten years have been dog shit I can’t wait to tell my kids what we lived through when they get older. Assuming we’re alive. Like a hundred massive steps backwards.

Horza
04-17-2022, 01:01 AM
but nah bro Trump is toxic in politics now, regardless of whether you like his platform.

too much has been said, too much has been done, everyones mind is solidly made up, an election held today would poll exactly the same as it would in the 2024 general.

I agree that his odds are going to be fucking terrible, but Republicans have made their bed and now they need to sleep in it. Anyone who even tries to stand up to Trump will probably just end up getting ostracized from the party like Romney and Cheney.

Trexller
04-17-2022, 01:03 AM
@unsunghero, those guys are just communist shitbags who know their days are numbered. Business Insider is communist as fuck.

Elon musk buying twitter means that those guys won't have jobs anymore, and thats what they are really afraid of.

Nobody gives a shit about anything at all, until they can either make money from it, or will lose money because of it.

unsunghero
04-17-2022, 01:06 AM
Look how long it’s been since the bezos thing. 2013 was good fucking times seriously the last ten years have been dog shit I can’t wait to tell my kids what we lived through when they get older. Assuming we’re alive. Like a hundred massive steps backwards.

I’m all about them 90’s. You can call me a millennial, but I’ll always see myself as Generation Y for life

IE is still a crap browser tho, but this brings me back to better days, as kid who had a bowl cut

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkM6RJf15cg

Trexller
04-17-2022, 01:07 AM
I agree that his odds are going to be fucking terrible, but Republicans have made their bed and now they need to sleep in it. Anyone who even tries to stand up to Trump will probably just end up getting ostracized from the party like Romney and Cheney.

yeah it'll be interesting to see what they wheel out for the 2024 general...

https://i.imgur.com/r7A2qYi.jpeg

Maybe? a man can dream...

Nah... 2028, yeah thats the one.

he wasn't born in the USA, but that didn't stop Obama.

unsunghero
04-17-2022, 01:14 AM
It’s all about that power

Rethalis
04-17-2022, 01:44 AM
It’s all about that power

legacy media wants to bring social media under their control, you know to prevent disinformation. (https://medium.com/thoughts-from-a-good-house/what-orson-welles-war-of-the-worlds-broadcast-tells-us-about-media-today-cfacea6deb9b)

Jibartik
04-17-2022, 01:48 AM
Trump will be the next president of the united states and he will stop the world war 3

robayon
04-17-2022, 11:34 AM
Business Insider is communist as fuck.this, from the guy who's tired of being called a fascist because he's a conservative ahaha

never change you violent simpleton

robayon
04-17-2022, 11:40 AM
you morons need a new adjective other than 'communist', since you don't understand power or politics apparently any better than the liberals you claim to despise

Elizondo
04-17-2022, 12:23 PM
you morons need a new adjective other than 'communist', since you don't understand power or politics apparently any better than the liberals you claim to despise

Groomer works

Trexller
04-17-2022, 01:07 PM

communist is just fine. works perfectly. it's a head in the clouds ideology with absolutely zero foundation in real world functionality. Every single time some dipshits try to employ communism, it just becomes some twisted and molested version of their own particular corrupt brand of fuck-the-people.

@Robayon, fuckin' commie.

Horza
04-17-2022, 02:21 PM
Groomer works

A rap video uploaded to YouTube on Monday titled “Matt Gaetz” featured a surprising cameo of Joel Greenberg’s estranged ex-wife. (https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/florida/os-ne-rap-video-matt-gaetz-joel-greenberg-estranged-wife-20220415-63usyvmdrzhslmpdpu2bmjikwi-story.html)

The video was made by YouTuber, Forgiato Blow, a St. Petersburg resident identified by various outlets as Kurt Jantz. Abby Greenberg filed for divorce 2021, ending her marriage with the former Seminole County tax collector after nearly six years. Joel Greenberg; who pleaded guilty to sex trafficking and other crimes last May, is awaiting his sentencing hearing on May 13, which was delayed three times. As part of a plea agreement, Greenberg agreed to cooperate with investigators in other federal cases. At least one investigation appears targeted at Gaetz.

Elizondo
04-17-2022, 02:46 PM
A rap video uploaded to YouTube on Monday titled “Matt Gaetz” featured a surprising cameo of Joel Greenberg’s estranged ex-wife. (https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/florida/os-ne-rap-video-matt-gaetz-joel-greenberg-estranged-wife-20220415-63usyvmdrzhslmpdpu2bmjikwi-story.html)

The video was made by YouTuber, Forgiato Blow, a St. Petersburg resident identified by various outlets as Kurt Jantz. Abby Greenberg filed for divorce 2021, ending her marriage with the former Seminole County tax collector after nearly six years. Joel Greenberg; who pleaded guilty to sex trafficking and other crimes last May, is awaiting his sentencing hearing on May 13, which was delayed three times. As part of a plea agreement, Greenberg agreed to cooperate with investigators in other federal cases. At least one investigation appears targeted at Gaetz.

I don't listen to rap

Horza
04-17-2022, 03:06 PM
I don't listen to rap

Jantz’s video designated U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz, who represents Florida, as the “chosen one,” glorifying Gaetz’s position in conservative politics and among former President Donald Trump’s recognized stars. The video appears to have been partially filmed during the the February 2022 Orlando Conservative Political Action Conference, where Greenberg’s ex-wife, Abby, is seen in the video standing next to state Rep. Anthony Sabatini.

KaXiKkqIL2k

Elizondo
04-17-2022, 03:11 PM
Jantz’s video designated U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz, who represents Florida, as the “chosen one,” glorifying Gaetz’s position in conservative politics and among former President Donald Trump’s recognized stars. The video appears to have been partially filmed during the the February 2022 Orlando Conservative Political Action Conference, where Greenberg’s ex-wife, Abby, is seen in the video standing next to state Rep. Anthony Sabatini.

KaXiKkqIL2k

Sorry man

I don't listen to rap and your conspiracy theory doesn't interest me

Nocht
04-17-2022, 04:12 PM

Not a liberal leftist weirdo = Trumper I guess

Ok groomer

The best thing about Trump is how he causes you nutbags to lose your mind every single time something doesn't go your way. You'll be sharing an old folks home with Gravy when you are 90 crying about how Trump stole your abortion rights and caused an insurectum on your booty pipe.

Please go dunk your head in a toilet bowl filled with blue koolaid to dye your hair, polish your ooga booga nose rings, practice your pronouns, and kindly kiss my right ass cheek brotato.

Reiwa
04-17-2022, 06:55 PM
Why they in charge?

https://i.imgur.com/mH5KQkX.png

Jibartik
04-17-2022, 06:55 PM
man someone here really likes mat gaetez.

edit: I tried to read these articles and quotes but I still cant figure out what the f is going on here

TheBardo
04-17-2022, 06:58 PM
I don't listen to rap

Lol, lmao

Jibartik
04-17-2022, 07:02 PM
SPaJV-tra7g

Reiwa
04-17-2022, 07:43 PM
Oh it's about his Tesla 420 tweet from a couple years ago (https://apnews.com/article/technology-business-elon-musk-a906117698b881c8006f79be1fef1db4)

Really disappointing, Elon.

Homesteaded
04-17-2022, 09:43 PM
Thank you Jib, got a good belly laugh out of me.

Jibartik
04-18-2022, 11:41 AM
chinese comedy party.

ZnZ2fEqP-68

Horza
04-18-2022, 02:00 PM
man someone here really likes mat gaetez.

edit: I tried to read these articles and quotes but I still cant figure out what the f is going on here

Republican voters just can't get enough of sex traffickers and groomers like Gaetz and Moore.

Patriam1066
04-18-2022, 02:04 PM
Why they in charge?

https://i.imgur.com/mH5KQkX.png

Omid R Kordestani

Persian name implying he’s Kurdish. I’m immediately skeptical

Botten
04-18-2022, 04:49 PM
Republican voters just can't get enough of sex traffickers and groomers like Gaetz and Moore.

Trumptards pretty much shot themselves in the foot with their party being so actively accused of child sexual abuse.

Quite ironic how many of these redneck backwards trumpards reflect the Groomer definition.

What can you expect when the term for teen woman getting married to a man could be easily associate down south as a Shot Gun marriage (https://www.nationalaffairs.com/public_interest/detail/the-teenage-marriage-controversy-bringing-back-the-shotgun-wedding).

----

In 2006, Florida Republican Mark Foley was forced to resign after it was revealed that he’d sent sexually explicit messages and propositioned teenage congressional pages via email and text.

In 2015, former Republican Dennis Hastert, the longest-ever serving Republican speaker of the House, pleaded guilty to making illegal hush-money payments in order to cover up his history of sexually abusing high school wrestlers he had coached decades before.
Advertisement

“Nothing is more stunning than having ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence,” the judge said at his sentencing.

During and after the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former Republican president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

His campaign denied the accusation, but CNN unearthed a 2005 Howard Stern interview where Trump bragged about walking into backstage dressing rooms at the pageants he ran.

During the 2018 midterms, Alabama Senate candidate Republican Roy Moore was accused of preying on girls as young as 14 and 16; the New Yorker reported that his habit of trying to pick up high schoolers was so notorious that it actually got him banned from a local mall.

Also in 2018, Rep. Jim Jordan, one of Trump’s fiercest allies and a co-founder of the hardline conservative Freedom Caucus, became embroiled in a scandal over his time as a wrestling coach at Ohio State University, where a team doctor named Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005, was found to have sexually abused more than 177 male student athletes.

An investigation commissioned by the university found that Strauss regularly used examinations as an excuse to grope and fondle the students, sometimes to the point of ejaculation; often ordered them to strip nude unnecessarily; and in two cases, attempted to perform oral sex. Numerous former wrestlers told reporters that Jordan was personally aware of the abuse during the early 1990s but chose to turn a blind eye. The Congressman simply denied having any knowledge of it—and suggested at least one of the accusers claiming otherwise was acting on a personal vendetta against him.

And finally, Republican Matt Gaetz of Florida is currently the subject of a literal sex-trafficking investigation, which is looking into whether he had sex with an underage 17-year-old girl, among other issues. (Greene is close with Gaetz, who denies the allegations, and has defended him.)

On Twitter, liberals have taken to rattling off this list of scandals—among others—in response to conservative accusations of grooming (in a somewhat apt turn of events, a former Republican National Committee staffer was sentenced for a child pornography conviction the same day Jackson was confirmed to the court).

Some have gone further, remarking that the GOP is particularly afflicted with a pedophilia problem. “Every accusation is a confession,” goes one popular refrain. (Some large social media accounts have been trying to make the phrase “pedocon” stick.)

Personally, I don’t think Democrats ought to start earnestly debating with Republicans over which party really has more pedophiles overall (which is a sentence I can’t really believe I’m typing, but here we are). Sexual abuse and misconduct doesn’t have a partisan valence.

Conservatives are going to smear progressives as “groomers” and pose as the nation’s protectors of children, it’s certainly fair to bring up this history in retort. It’s also entirely valid to note how weak the GOP’s response has been to recent scandals concerning its own rank-and-file.

The way Republicans set aside the vast array of sexual abuse charges against Trump and lined up behind him has been discussed so many times that there’s no real need to go over it again. The party’s response to Moore, meanwhile, was what you might describe as, well, semi-pathetic. To their credit, a number of elected Republicans called on Moore to exit the race or said they would vote for a write-in candidate, and the National Republican Senatorial Committee pulled its funding from his campaign.

Elizondo
04-18-2022, 05:12 PM
Trumptards pretty much shot themselves in the foot with their party being so actively accused of child sexual abuse.

Quite ironic how many of these redneck backwards trumpards reflect the Groomer definition.

What can you expect when the term for teen woman getting married to a man could be easily associate down south as a Shot Gun marriage (https://www.nationalaffairs.com/public_interest/detail/the-teenage-marriage-controversy-bringing-back-the-shotgun-wedding).

----

In 2006, Florida Republican Mark Foley was forced to resign after it was revealed that he’d sent sexually explicit messages and propositioned teenage congressional pages via email and text.

In 2015, former Republican Dennis Hastert, the longest-ever serving Republican speaker of the House, pleaded guilty to making illegal hush-money payments in order to cover up his history of sexually abusing high school wrestlers he had coached decades before.
Advertisement

“Nothing is more stunning than having ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence,” the judge said at his sentencing.

During and after the 2016 presidential race, among the dozens of women who accused former Republican president Donald Trump of being a sexual predator were several contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, who reported that he barged into their dressing room while girls as young as 15 were changing. (Trump allegedly told them, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”)

His campaign denied the accusation, but CNN unearthed a 2005 Howard Stern interview where Trump bragged about walking into backstage dressing rooms at the pageants he ran.

During the 2018 midterms, Alabama Senate candidate Republican Roy Moore was accused of preying on girls as young as 14 and 16; the New Yorker reported that his habit of trying to pick up high schoolers was so notorious that it actually got him banned from a local mall.

Also in 2018, Rep. Jim Jordan, one of Trump’s fiercest allies and a co-founder of the hardline conservative Freedom Caucus, became embroiled in a scandal over his time as a wrestling coach at Ohio State University, where a team doctor named Richard Strauss, who committed suicide in 2005, was found to have sexually abused more than 177 male student athletes.

An investigation commissioned by the university found that Strauss regularly used examinations as an excuse to grope and fondle the students, sometimes to the point of ejaculation; often ordered them to strip nude unnecessarily; and in two cases, attempted to perform oral sex. Numerous former wrestlers told reporters that Jordan was personally aware of the abuse during the early 1990s but chose to turn a blind eye. The Congressman simply denied having any knowledge of it—and suggested at least one of the accusers claiming otherwise was acting on a personal vendetta against him.

And finally, Republican Matt Gaetz of Florida is currently the subject of a literal sex-trafficking investigation, which is looking into whether he had sex with an underage 17-year-old girl, among other issues. (Greene is close with Gaetz, who denies the allegations, and has defended him.)

On Twitter, liberals have taken to rattling off this list of scandals—among others—in response to conservative accusations of grooming (in a somewhat apt turn of events, a former Republican National Committee staffer was sentenced for a child pornography conviction the same day Jackson was confirmed to the court).

Some have gone further, remarking that the GOP is particularly afflicted with a pedophilia problem. “Every accusation is a confession,” goes one popular refrain. (Some large social media accounts have been trying to make the phrase “pedocon” stick.)

Personally, I don’t think Democrats ought to start earnestly debating with Republicans over which party really has more pedophiles overall (which is a sentence I can’t really believe I’m typing, but here we are). Sexual abuse and misconduct doesn’t have a partisan valence.

Conservatives are going to smear progressives as “groomers” and pose as the nation’s protectors of children, it’s certainly fair to bring up this history in retort. It’s also entirely valid to note how weak the GOP’s response has been to recent scandals concerning its own rank-and-file.

The way Republicans set aside the vast array of sexual abuse charges against Trump and lined up behind him has been discussed so many times that there’s no real need to go over it again. The party’s response to Moore, meanwhile, was what you might describe as, well, semi-pathetic. To their credit, a number of elected Republicans called on Moore to exit the race or said they would vote for a write-in candidate, and the National Republican Senatorial Committee pulled its funding from his campaign.

Not gonna work, Groomer

Jibartik
04-18-2022, 05:15 PM
I literally cant tell which side brings up child abuse more, the ones the media tells me are, or all the libtards here that cant stop posting about it.

Elizondo
04-18-2022, 05:17 PM
I literally cant tell which side brings up child abuse more, the ones the media tells me are, or all the libtards here that cant stop posting about it.

The collective freakout from Groomers over the FL bill sealed their fate

Patriam1066
04-18-2022, 07:02 PM
Botten is Domo, aka a german. He can’t be a libtard because he doesn’t have a vote in the US of A. Also Domo no one is gonna read that novel you posted dude get out of here

Botten
04-18-2022, 11:22 PM
Botten is Domo, aka a german. He can’t be a libtard because he doesn’t have a vote in the US of A. Also Domo no one is gonna read that novel you posted dude get out of here

Who needs too the each of the Republican pedo politicians names have been highlighted. Even better to the fact the Trumptard have no retort.

Just like Elizondo I live in a blue state.

Elizondo
04-18-2022, 11:35 PM
Who needs too the each of the Republican pedo politicians names have been highlighted. Even better to the fact the Trumptard have no retort.

Just like Elizondo I live in a blue state.

It's not gonna work, Groomer

Rethalis
04-19-2022, 12:22 AM
big wall of text copied from slate.com (https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/04/from-hastert-to-gaetz-lets-talk-about-republicans-and-sex-crimes.html)

Instead of cutting and pasting all that out you could have just linked the article instead.

Botten
04-19-2022, 07:41 AM
Instead of cutting and pasting all that out you could have just linked the article instead.

Yep but as I said before bolding the names of the Republican pedos was needed. See in their brainwashing they don’t click links and won’t read articles. But they will skim when given focus. Scientific papers do it all the time.

starkind
04-19-2022, 08:51 AM
If Elon doesn't buy Twitter or get banned then immediately run for president. I'll be disappointed.

Just hard to say if he should run on the R ticket or D ticket.

I could see Bezos Running D Elon R

Or Grimes D Elon R

Or Elon D DeSantis R

Or Elon D Trump R

Elon needs to win primaries tho and he would be more likely to do that on the R side. Dems really irrationally hate the man. More ironically dems would be more likely to run Bezo's...

Getting shut down from buying Twitter tho may be the kind of "herioc publicity stunt" Elon would need to rally the comms and yangs under one banner. United in Trust we G-d with justice liberty for y'all.

MrSparkle001
04-19-2022, 10:37 AM
You think the democrat voter base would support Elon or Bezos? Don't they represent all that is wrong with capitalism? It's the voter base that was disenfranchised when their socialist messiah Bernie had his nomination stolen by Hillary.

Actually I really want to see a multibillionaire capitalist appeal to them for their votes lol.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 11:11 AM
trump/elon 2024

Reiwa
04-19-2022, 11:49 AM
Former SEC chair - Take Elon Seriously, Not Literally (https://money.yahoo.com/video/twitter-board-elon-musk-offer-143601845.html)

I give Twitter's board an F. I believe that under the circumstances, they needed to check out whether this was a real bid. And if it were a real bid, then they needed to do what's in the best interest of their shareholders. This is a price that hadn't been seen in quite some time.

And there are many who believe that the price overvalues the company. Now there are differences of views on that. But the fact of the matter is, the number is at least within a legitimate frame of reference. And the board's unwillingness to treat it seriously, it strikes me, gives it a very poor grade.

Well, first, let me say, Mr. Musk hates the SEC, and that's his constitutional right. He does not have to like the SEC. But his tactic of thwarting them, attacking them, and so on, is just plain stupid. It doesn't get anyone anywhere. And it's childish, it's immature, and it's narcissistic. So I believe that he is his own worst enemy. He's obviously a man of great imagination. He's got great ideas and concepts, but he needs to stop acting like a child and start acting like an adult. And that, it seems to me, is the mistake he seems to be making continuously in his dealings with the SEC.

starkind
04-19-2022, 11:53 AM
You would be surprised at how dumb and vitriolic the dem base is. At this point they would support whoever won the rigged primary and bend over backwards to own the right without care. The right has two bases. Christians who just want to run their own household and community. And the administrative class (owns all US corps). The left has comms and sjws. And are attempting to hold the moderate with people like Biden who are actually Republicans. It's a shit show.

I would vote a Musk Ticket in a heartbeat. Never Bezos tho. It's people like Bezos that rigged it for Pelosi/Biden.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 11:59 AM
I just hope his robot company hurries up and starts rolling out strangle bots I mean robots.

In his latest interview about tesla he reveals that auto driving has hit a celing and basically admits that there is no such hope for it, until they invent a nueral net that can function like a humans.

https://youtu.be/YRvf00NooN8?t=678

So meanwhile he's got this company brewing, I think the transition to strangle bots.. dammit, I mean robots, is very close!

https://i.imgur.com/0A1jHND.png

starkind
04-19-2022, 12:00 PM
Musk is right on this one.

The board and the SEC are twerps and should resign. Even if I feel like banning yaggots and adjrittators like Trump and Alex whoer clearly CIA chimera and his wastefully insane neodongglodytes was a good move.

starkind
04-19-2022, 12:02 PM
I just hope his robot company hurries up and starts rolling out strangle bots I mean robots.

In his latest interview about tesla he reveals that auto driving has hit a celing and basically admits that there is no such hope for it, until they invent a nueral net that can function like a humans.

https://youtu.be/YRvf00NooN8?t=678

So meanwhile he's got this company brewing, I think the transition to strangle bots.. dammit, I mean robots, is very close!

https://i.imgur.com/0A1jHND.png

He had an actor in a suit to hype this up. A+ for effort, big fail on presentation. Even tho he could definitely deliver a serviceable prototype.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 12:18 PM
Yeah was bummed not to see a real robot yet but still A+ for presentation, got 20 million views and its the first thing you mentioned.

It's like when he broke the tesla glass on the truck, that was staged.

So are his bad dances.

It's all ingredients to a cake. And we love cake. Just hate flower and the baker.

What I often wonder is that before this AI company, he was staunchly anti AI..

So i wish someone who was a bigger elon fan would explain what made him change his mind, or was he just like, "fuck it if this is what people want his is what they'll get"

Or is he like, "ok we can control it, because we need it and I admit that now"

starkind
04-19-2022, 01:04 PM
😉👽🖖🦎🕴😎🛸

starkind
04-19-2022, 01:06 PM
Also he got ahold of our near perfect MRI high rez brainscans.

Ur in the matrix. Kung-fu fighting.

starkind
04-19-2022, 01:08 PM
The rich ppl have had it with our (your) shit. They'll happily pay a premium just so they can wall off your gutters and no one will complain about them abusing their slaves.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 01:09 PM
Edl8fDI22FE

he knows we know he knows we know hes kiddinggggg....

starkind
04-19-2022, 01:20 PM
I like to have fun too.

At least he has a genuine knowing smile.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 01:21 PM
I wonder if people thought this way about edison like if he was an angel, or if they were like "hes a man"

Trexller
04-19-2022, 01:38 PM
I wonder if people thought this way about edison like if he was an angel, or if they were like "hes a man"

yeah edison was nothing more than a self-hyped corporate dick who never innovated shit on his own. Edison ran a company staffed by scientists, engineers and contemporary innovators, then anything they came up with he stamped his name on and submitted the patents in his name.

He took people like nikola tesla, chewed them up and spit them out. he fucked nikola tesla out of $50,000 and then told him he wasn't gonna pay because it was a joke, and that tesla didn't understand american humor, AFTER Tesla met the conditions outlined in Edison's 50k offer.

Edison's memory should be wiped from history. He didn't even invent the light bulb, it existed long before he came along. Edison hired other people to test various materials to come up with a longer lasting filament, because his own self-hyped and inefficient DC current burnt through filaments too fast, and he was too engulfed in his own self-defined legend to admit he was wrong about electrical transmission.

starkind
04-19-2022, 01:47 PM
You ever hear about the Philadelphia experiment?

Tehhee.

Also Edison adjacent...

xbXM_RmsYEA

Trexller
04-19-2022, 02:43 PM
yeah the navy got their hands on some of that tech from the roswell crash and they teleported a ship but they didnt understand world line relationships in space time so people ended up stuck inside bulk heads.

now THATS funny

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 02:48 PM
yeah edison was nothing more than a self-hyped corporate dick who never innovated shit on his own. Edison ran a company staffed by scientists, engineers and contemporary innovators, then anything they came up with he stamped his name on and submitted the patents in his name.

He took people like nikola tesla, chewed them up and spit them out. he fucked nikola tesla out of $50,000 and then told him he wasn't gonna pay because it was a joke, and that tesla didn't understand american humor, AFTER Tesla met the conditions outlined in Edison's 50k offer.

Edison's memory should be wiped from history. He didn't even invent the light bulb, it existed long before he came along. Edison hired other people to test various materials to come up with a longer lasting filament, because his own self-hyped and inefficient DC current burnt through filaments too fast, and he was too engulfed in his own self-defined legend to admit he was wrong about electrical transmission.

I want to be clear, i fully love edison with all my heart and he's one of my favorit historical figures. I promise you this image is one painted by the same folk that try to paint the same one about elon, or rockafeller, or anyone else who was successful in industry.

Edison was a complete, and total bad ass, i could go on for hours and hours!

Him and ford lived in two houses next to each other because they were best friends. He would come over and go mrs ford can henry come out and go for a walk?

like 10 year old tom sawyer and huck fins, when they were in their 60s!

how adorable is that.

I love edison.

https://i.imgur.com/08vrLS2.png

Just look at him in that picture. Try and convince me that elon is not the same soul.

Horza
04-19-2022, 02:51 PM
Elon Musk is reincarnated Thomas Edison has got to be the most bootlicking take I've heard in months.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 02:55 PM
Explain how it's bootlicking without saying you have serious inadequacy and paranoia issues.

Horza
04-19-2022, 03:01 PM
Edison didn't have any of that apartheid emerald mine money from daddy for starters.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 03:05 PM
Oh so its envy that's your problem, not jealousy.

Gustoo
04-19-2022, 03:17 PM
Thomas Edison was actually an inventor, Elon Musk is "merely" a rich person

I have merely in quotes because I have to acknowledge that rich person = de-facto human excellence in today's America.

While they both might swindle governments for sick fat buck contracts Thomas Edison seemed to be a more hands on actual inventor rather than just a successful and high profile wielder of money.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 03:22 PM
Well Im glad you two like edison, he was great.

I do enjoy that being the one guy to build what elon has built is merely being a rich person, but I get your point.

Gustoo
04-19-2022, 03:44 PM
He was a rich person involved in the rich persons game of high profile big money tech companies. He became additionally rich.

He took that money and spent it to cash in on the planet wide government mandate to force people to use electric cars and build an electric car company that would take advantage of all the public money being gifted to private companies that engage in this activity.

He simultaneously, he started a space company using technologies developed with public $$ to create a program that was already created by NASA (US peoples money for benefit of US people) that his company would then sell BACK to NASA / US government, to privatize the profits of this activity.

He posts on twitter.

Did I miss anything?

Richard Brandson is my billionaire of choice.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 03:46 PM
I believe that is all crazier than vril-ya living in a paradise underground.

But anythings possible!

I remember a different version:

Elon turned the entire future around for this country, from where I stood. Surrounded by Neanderthals, NASA was shutting down, space was almost back to being just a fantasy.

The world was being consuemed by tech bro's and social media.

Finally someone was building something anne raynd would be happy with.

So was I!

But, to each their own!

edit: I wouldn't be surprised if he was the antichrist, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he was our savior, just as much as I wouldn't be surprised if he was just another version many people who exist throughout time but only in the form of 2-3 per generation.

Gustoo
04-19-2022, 03:59 PM
I think he is good at PR. Space X, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin are all just competing for government contracts to privatize your money, using technology you paid to develop.

And if he appears as a hero, its because he may be the chosen hero of the Mega Corp era who will have us all vote to put an end to American democracy.

Which is de-facto ended because we just don't bother to do it. Too busy getting evicted from our rental homes.

Which is why the US Govt is happy to have megacorps buying all the single family homes, because when their middle class is fully cucked out and can be evicted from wherever they live at any moment and can lose their job (over 50% us jobs are government either federal state or local) for basically any legal infraction as matter of policy, we all have to STFU so why even have democracy?

Could be worse but the people we are trained to HOPE to make it BETTER have no interest in that. Thats why when republicans controlled both houses and the presidency, they did nothing, and when democrats controlled both houses and the presidency, they did nothing.

Working as intended.

starkind
04-19-2022, 04:09 PM
He was a rich person involved in the rich persons game of high profile big money tech companies. He became additionally rich.

He took that money and spent it to cash in on the planet wide government mandate to force people to use electric cars and build an electric car company that would take advantage of all the public money being gifted to private companies that engage in this activity.

He simultaneously, he started a space company using technologies developed with public $$ to create a program that was already created by NASA (US peoples money for benefit of US people) that his company would then sell BACK to NASA / US government, to privatize the profits of this activity.

He posts on twitter.

Did I miss anything?

Richard Brandson is my billionaire of choice.

That is the thing exactly.

That is exactly how it's been planned to be. It doesn't matter who it was or is that wins the lottery like Musk.

Mr. Musk is a celebrity. Designed and curated to effect what was planned before the founding of NASA.

Just be greatful for Nova, PBS and some better university courses and the doled out and carefully curated and censored pics from JPL and others.

The people where never going to be given the front line truth. People winning the game have no desire to disrupt the game. Nothing was stolen from you. It was given and rationed to you.

For national security obviously. And to keep the game going.

The minute people can Star Trek teleport, transcend dimensions, zoom away in shuttles or realize there's life absolutely everywhere in all of the dust in all climes, then the game is over. The slave liberates themselves and stops subsidizing your elite resorts and vacations...which are truly along with "time" (as it is) the most precious resources in the universe.

You got people like me though that would move out into the hard vacuum and fight and work hard to build new paradises. Rather than to de-infest and control the existing ones. Which is coming. In 1-200 years. Guaranteed. The elites are going to design a great purge and reset to recycle this gem of a world. Once they've established themselves to regenerate their slave and play G-d.

NASA was never planned to change the world. DARPA and the CIA designed the internet.

starkind
04-19-2022, 04:13 PM
Me I'm grateful superheroes like Musk are created. Because that is the way we get incremental progress trickled down on to us dumb ppl like me who aren't teleportation pros.

Gustoo
04-19-2022, 04:13 PM
I wish there was a big more intentional conspiracy than just human greeds creep towards demolition.

But ya I've been conditioned to think that working a mining job in hard vacuum is badass too. Vacations in Off-world are where it's at right?

Thanks Phillip K Dick

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 04:17 PM
I think he is good at PR. Space X, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin are all just competing for government contracts to privatize your money, using technology you paid to develop.

And if he appears as a hero, its because he may be the chosen hero of the Mega Corp era who will have us all vote to put an end to American democracy.

Which is de-facto ended because we just don't bother to do it. Too busy getting evicted from our rental homes.

Which is why the US Govt is happy to have megacorps buying all the single family homes, because when their middle class is fully cucked out and can be evicted from wherever they live at any moment and can lose their job (over 50% us jobs are government either federal state or local) for basically any legal infraction as matter of policy, we all have to STFU so why even have democracy?

Could be worse but the people we are trained to HOPE to make it BETTER have no interest in that. Thats why when republicans controlled both houses and the presidency, they did nothing, and when democrats controlled both houses and the presidency, they did nothing.

Working as intended.

Most people can't manage a hamburger stand.

Show me someone who has accomplished more? Charles Barkley?

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 04:21 PM
I have this very serious belief that like my other hero Columbus, who eon folks usually hate too, that the onlything that matters in the world is us moving from one rock to another, and if we dont move from one rock to antoher we will decend into madness and kill each other.

If you disagree, look at literally every rock on earth and youll see that's how it works.

So the only thing that matters is the pursuit that elon encourages.

Everything else is the toil of madmen addicted to endorphin drips.

Except Jesus, that's a different path to the same destination as elon is shooting for.

Gustoo
04-19-2022, 04:24 PM
No these are just hopeless aspirations that are difficult enough that they can provide an excuse to continue striving for something physical to fill a spiritual whole.

Humans are designed to live on god power, and anything less leaves you unsatisfied. It's like how someone that never drinks water (actual water) finds it kinda gross at first, and you cultivate an addiction for actual health and vitality, the same goes with cultivating an appreciation and a need to actually live in Love / in pursuit of the good of others, which totally heals you an supercedes your need to bolster up your own well being all the time.

So it's just a meta distraction that works for a while.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 04:24 PM
If the reason you dont like elon is because of GOD then Ill totally approve it.

Trexller
04-19-2022, 04:28 PM

I've been saying for years that Elon Musk is the antichrist.

look it up, his life mirrors the predictions that herald the rise of the antichrist.

tomorrow: Elon Musk survives gunshot to the head

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 04:29 PM
Soon as he turns this baby on and gets a text from god it's all down hill from there!

qCw3S6VopoA

Homesteaded
04-19-2022, 04:31 PM
No these are just hopeless aspirations that are difficult enough that they can provide an excuse to continue striving for something physical to fill a spiritual whole.

Humans are designed to live on god power, and anything less leaves you unsatisfied. It's like how someone that never drinks water (actual water) finds it kinda gross at first, and you cultivate an addiction for actual health and vitality, the same goes with cultivating an appreciation and a need to actually live in Love / in pursuit of the good of others, which totally heals you an supercedes your need to bolster up your own well being all the time.

So it's just a meta distraction that works for a while.

People who hate on Elon are usually just jealous. Elon is pushing the rock forward for our species and people love to sit back on their ass and throw stones. Elon isn't motivated by wealth creation. Take time to listen to him once and a while. He's been obsessed with interplanetary travel since a very young age. He is insanely ambitious, very intelligent and is a man of action.

Branson is your billionaire of choice? Yikes.

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 04:36 PM
The only argument i can see against folks like jobs or elon is that you think we should all wear long dresses and worship an eyeball. Which I am NOT against.

Gustoo
04-19-2022, 04:47 PM
People who hate on Elon are usually just jealous. Elon is pushing the rock forward for our species and people love to sit back on their ass and throw stones. Elon isn't motivated by wealth creation. Take time to listen to him once and a while. He's been obsessed with interplanetary travel since a very young age. He is insanely ambitious, very intelligent and is a man of action.

Branson is your billionaire of choice? Yikes.

I just feel like Branson's attitude is genuine, and he's not a tech company money guy and instead has solved serious real world business management problems like running railways and airlines better than the old guard he set out to compete againt. He didn't come up with get-rich quick schemes he just designed better companies and empowered smarted people to run them better than the competition. He really does rock.

I agree that Elon is one of few billionaires actually putting his face out there and following ambitions. Whenever I see "trillions" spent I am like OMG how did we spend trillions of dollars and do ZERO cool things with it at all. So I do appreciate that about Elon.

But the fact is that Space X is just a way to privatize public money using tech that the public paid to develop, and then we pretend like omg NASA is so dysfunctional we need ELON!

Again I think Steve Jobs is a very different guy than Elon musk, having built an actual company from the ground up and fostered a culture that allowed interesting innovative products to be generated. Nothing that Steve Jobs did was about scheming ways to make more money and be on trend with government mandates. The man got fired because he didn't give a fuck about raking in the big dough. I'm not even a huge Jobs fan but he was motivated first by excellent products he wanted to make and offer, which gave him bucks.

Elon doesn't operate this way to me. His stuff is inline with collecting government paychecks and aligning things in his favor to receive them. NTY.

Trexller
04-19-2022, 04:53 PM
nasa really is dysfuntional as fuck.

all spacex did was put research, development and production under one roof.

nasa, like the morons they are had like 15,000 companies building, working on, or otherwise contributing to the space shuttle program.

also, their claim that they "lost apollo telemetry" is the biggest piece of bullshit that I've heard in my life

what it actually means: "Apollo telemetry recorded things that we refuse to release to the public"

No, its not likely aliens, its probably just covering up some of the US's bad actions.

starkind
04-19-2022, 05:04 PM
Killing and eating Musk won't solve your problems. Or anyone elses. There are more important individual steps to take. And once those steps are taken Musk or anyone like him will no longer be one of your boogeymens.

Patriam1066
04-19-2022, 05:13 PM

Working as intended.

Great post. Dude has been subsidized the whole way throughout his career, including $7500 in federal income tax credits on EVs we have on the books right now. We’re paying rich people to buy $80,000 Teslas

The man is a genius at PR and lobbying, that’s for sure. But he’s received more welfare than every poor person in America combined (hyperbole, but you get the point)

I don’t think he’d be worse for Twitter though. Iran’s government uses Twitter. They kill 1500 a year for political reasons by hanging them from cranes in public. They’re on Twitter but trump isn’t? Hypocritical and stupid.

Oh, and he’s giving his proprietary tech to China by building there. Not sure why he is adored

unsunghero
04-19-2022, 05:19 PM
Great post. Dude has been subsidized the whole way throughout his career, including $7500 in federal income tax credits on EVs we have on the books right now. We’re paying rich people to buy $80,000 Teslas

The man is a genius at PR and lobbying, that’s for sure. But he’s received more welfare than every poor person in America combined (hyperbole, but you get the point)

I don’t think he’d be worse for Twitter though. Iran’s government uses Twitter. They kill 1500 a year for political reasons by hanging them from cranes in public. They’re on Twitter but trump isn’t? Hypocritical and stupid.

Oh, and he’s giving his proprietary tech to China by building there. Not sure why he is adored

Supposedly Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Taliban have had Twitter accounts I heard

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 05:26 PM
Not sure why he is adored

because the only other guy you got is Romney.

Patriam1066
04-19-2022, 05:28 PM
I voted for Ross Perot my man. I knew this would turn out with no middle class jobs and everyone on drugs back in the 90s. Don’t blame me for the two party system or free trade with despots

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 05:29 PM
based write-in for 2020

Gustoo
04-19-2022, 05:53 PM
Should we make some buttons "The Project 1999 off topic community supports Ross Perot in 2024"

starkind
04-19-2022, 05:59 PM
Yes!

Jibartik
04-19-2022, 06:06 PM
I hope the first ai does a quick scan of everything when it turns on, makes a determination, and says: "hello world, my name is Jesus."

Jibartik
04-23-2022, 12:54 AM
lol elon scared them so bad the deep state had to bring out OBAMA to stop him.

https://i.imgur.com/R5GZpgt.png

Reiwa
04-23-2022, 10:14 AM

It doesn't from a plain reading of the text.

Maybe it's one of those emanating things. 😈

starkind
04-23-2022, 10:24 AM
Corporations shouldn't have first amendment rights.

Change my mind. 😏☕🪧

Reiwa
04-23-2022, 10:39 AM
Corporations shouldn't have first amendment rights.

Change my mind. 😏☕🪧

Find me the antecedent of Buckley v Valeo and we'll both have brain damage. :p

Rethalis
04-23-2022, 10:59 AM

Common sense tweet control.

Jibartik
04-23-2022, 12:03 PM
I really hope we can strike down 230 ASAP because I cant wait to see reddit after they find out what that means.

Rethalis
04-23-2022, 12:18 PM
I really hope we can strike down 230 ASAP because I cant wait to see reddit after they find out what that means.

LOL. bans everywhere on there. You can be banned from r/cooking if you say kale is a trash ingredient and doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a plate.

Reason for ban:
Spreading false information about cabbage. Hateful conduct to groups who need kale to live.

starkind
04-23-2022, 12:32 PM
Kale is ok in colcannon. And wraps. I prefer spinach and artichokes.

Jibartik
04-23-2022, 12:35 PM
Yay globalism! We ended slavery!
*buys products

n7DTSzMFYDk

Rethalis
04-23-2022, 01:00 PM
Yay globalism! We ended slavery!
*buys products

n7DTSzMFYDk

I always feel dirty when I see made in china on anything I own or use. I do actively search for tawianese or indian made. Move the US embassy back to tawian.

More incentives to move manufacturing to south america.

starkind
04-23-2022, 01:24 PM
Think of all the people who would starve without that bright lime and orange packaging all over their chips or whatever...

robayon
04-23-2022, 02:23 PM
I always feel dirty when I see made in china on anything I own or use. I do actively search for tawianese or indian made. Move the US embassy back to tawian.

More incentives to move manufacturing to south america.So so that what, the CIA can help american companies hire ex-military guys to hire former hitmen to murder the people attempting to form unions?

How about we just bring american factories back to america

Reiwa
04-23-2022, 02:44 PM

Interesting way to destroy America. Pretty sneaky, Red.

Jibartik
04-23-2022, 02:53 PM
Americana literally is factory work and we shipped it to china.

It's a conspiracy to get rid of usa!

Rethalis
04-23-2022, 03:03 PM
So so that what, the CIA can help american companies hire ex-military guys to hire former hitmen to murder the people attempting to form unions?

Have no idea what you are talking about CIA stuff here. Bringing back factories to USA is a obvious yes. Texas has been doing a good job offering tax incentives to do so.

The rate of illegal immigration to the USA is untenable, helping strengthen south america will strengthen the USA.

Jibartik
04-23-2022, 03:04 PM
We should offer incentives like right to citizenship if you manufacture in the USA and ejection from the homeland if you dont.

starkind
04-23-2022, 03:34 PM
We should offer incentives like right to citizenship if you manufacture in the USA and ejection from the homeland if you dont.

Yeah. Sorry for saying this so much. I don't know what to do.

Jibartik
04-23-2022, 03:37 PM
People have been trying to sell me 30 cent cheaper baloney with an army of angry unemployed poors is better for the economy my whole life.

Reiwa
04-23-2022, 03:52 PM
Bringing back factories to USA is a obvious yes.

Another Red. :rolleyes:

Rethalis
04-23-2022, 03:57 PM
Another Red. :rolleyes:

I don't get it?

starkind
04-23-2022, 03:57 PM
I understand your position Jib.

We need more opportunities to feed ourselves and care for our loved ones at home.

Reiwa
04-23-2022, 04:24 PM
I don't get it?

American labor is too expensive to be competitive.

Rethalis
04-23-2022, 04:38 PM

well that's true

Castle2.0
04-25-2022, 11:43 AM
Ha ha haa.... what a turn of events indeed.

Gustoo
04-25-2022, 12:17 PM

Mainly health insurance and liability / legal fees. You want to talk about making america uncompetitive it is the cost of keeping people alive and yourself not sued.

Thank the lawyers and insurance racket. 15/hr is not a lot of money, but 30/hr actual cost definitely is, for packing boxes.

Botten
04-25-2022, 12:29 PM

This and Bitcoin, right.

Reiwa
04-25-2022, 12:42 PM
Mainly health insurance and liability / legal fees. You want to talk about making america uncompetitive it is the cost of keeping people alive and yourself not sued.

Thank the lawyers and insurance racket. 15/hr is not a lot of money, but 30/hr actual cost definitely is, for packing boxes.

To me the bring back factories thing implies unions, so no not 15/hr.

Elizondo
04-25-2022, 01:23 PM

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 01:24 PM
Obama is gonna be so mad.

Reiwa
04-25-2022, 01:25 PM
Wipe it clean. (https://factcheck.afp.com/doc.afp.com.328K62J)

MrSparkle001
04-25-2022, 01:32 PM

Hasn't happened yet, but what will the media do if they do agree to a buy out? They're gonna have a freak out losing control of the thought police like that.

“Well and I think that the dangerous, y’know, edges here are that he’s trying to undermine the media, trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that is our job.”

https://i.imgur.com/gepfpyA.jpg

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 01:33 PM
As soon as the invasion of ukraine failed to start the apocalypse they kick into gear the elon/free speech/obama fight

Trexller
04-25-2022, 01:47 PM
As soon as the invasion of ukraine failed to start the apocalypse they kick into gear the elon/free speech/obama fight

invading ukraine is really small potatoes on the global stage, shit, WW1/2 hardly changed anything on a macro-global scale

same thing with the, "elon/free speech/obama fight"

they're gonna have to try harder, alot alot alot harder.

Like I've always said, "We aren't lucky enough for the world to end"

It would be too easy.

Come at me with some real "end times" stuff

Don't wake me up until extraterrestrial space ships show up with enough numbers to block out the sun.

Gatordash
04-25-2022, 01:49 PM

Hopefully your crypto thread works out better for you.

Elizondo
04-25-2022, 02:03 PM
Hasn't happened yet, but what will the media do if they do agree to a buy out? They're gonna have a freak out losing control of the thought police like that.

https://i.imgur.com/gepfpyA.jpg

Yea not 100% done deal yet

We'll see what happens

Grimjaw
04-25-2022, 02:14 PM

More incentives to move manufacturing to south america.

south america? sure just wait till its put together by someone in a grass skirt, that'll be much better

Trexller
04-25-2022, 02:19 PM
south america? sure just wait till its put together by someone in a grass skirt, that'll be much better

we'll give them company uniforms, which were made in china.

Ooloo
04-25-2022, 02:51 PM
I love how it takes a dude to be like "look, here's 50 billion literal dollars can you just stop banning people for dumb bullshit??" to maybe make it happen. That's essentially what he's doing.

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 02:52 PM
I love how elon was like, "I have 0 dollars and no property or own anything"

"oh here's 50 billion dollars so I can buy a company I dont like"

Horza
04-25-2022, 03:15 PM
I love how it takes a dude to be like "look, here's 50 billion literal dollars can you just stop banning people for dumb bullshit??" to maybe make it happen. That's essentially what he's doing.

More like here's 50 billion dollars can you unban Trump for inciting a violent insurrection and attempting to have his VP killed.

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 03:19 PM
As opposed to the 100 days of apocalyptic terror that actually affected yours, mine and everyone elses life, instead of got a podium stolen in DC, that you adamantly want me to believe is the definition of peaceful protesting.

Elizondo
04-25-2022, 03:21 PM
More like here's 50 billion dollars can you unban Trump for inciting a violent insurrection and attempting to have his VP killed.

Zondo's Law: As every Elf Forum Off Topic discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of Horza posting about Trump becomes more likely

Horza
04-25-2022, 03:22 PM
As opposed to the 100 days of apocalyptic terror that actually affected yours, mine and everyone elses life, instead of got a podium stolen in DC, that you adamantly want me to believe is the definition of peaceful protesting.

The only apocalyptic terror that I've encountered recently is trying to make sense of your word salad posts.

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 03:23 PM
Sounds like you're an extremely fragile human then, get a grip.

Rethalis
04-25-2022, 03:28 PM
All the emotional distressed students that needed a day off after the 2016 election because they "couldn't deal" are pressumed to have graduated now. Mean tweets bad.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922344/amp/Boston-schools-offer-counselling-students-Trump-s-win.html

Gustoo
04-25-2022, 03:31 PM
What class / race combo would elon musk play on project 1999?

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 04:03 PM
Chortles Snortles.

Bardp1999
04-25-2022, 04:59 PM
Thread title has aged about as well as OPs signature. Get fucked cucked, ect ect

unsunghero
04-25-2022, 05:01 PM

Horza continuing to the reigning champion of being wrong about everything lol

Horza
04-25-2022, 05:17 PM
Horza continuing to the reigning champion of being wrong about everything lol

Truth Social will be totally forgotten within a week of Musk unbanning him from Twitter, and anyone in the Republican Party who even dares to mention it will get the Romney treatment.

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 05:36 PM
lol look at this demorat who loves Romney, nice party you've flipped there.

Swish
04-25-2022, 05:39 PM
He's overpaid for it.

Horza
04-25-2022, 05:40 PM
lol look at this demorat who loves Romney, nice party you've flipped there.

Rest assured I loathe Romney, he's just a convenient example of the GOP's cultishness and eagerness to eat their own.

Kaveh
04-25-2022, 05:52 PM
Romney is honorable, handsome, rich, and not brain dead. It’s like looking in a mirror

unsunghero
04-25-2022, 05:54 PM
Rest assured I loathe Romney, he's just a convenient example of the GOP's cultishness and eagerness to eat their own.

Like how the DNC cheated Bernie out of the primary which cost Hillary the 2016 election?

Just minus the cheating right?

Horza
04-25-2022, 06:05 PM
Like how the DNC cheated Bernie out of the primary which cost Hillary the 2016 election?

Bernie is currently chair of the Senate Budget Committee, Romney isn't even allowed to set foot in the party headquarters at Mar-a-Lago.

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 06:05 PM
lmao guy posts about how great Dick Cheney or Romney or John Bolton is, every day.

Kaveh
04-25-2022, 06:08 PM
Add Zelensky to that list

Horza
04-25-2022, 06:09 PM
lmao guy posts about how great Dick Cheney or Romney or John Bolton is, every day.

letthemfight.jpg

Trexller
04-25-2022, 06:16 PM

more specifically, he always mentions how he thinks romney is "handsome"

some gay shit goin on there

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 06:30 PM
Well, gay is ok, but Romney appreciation is cancer. Especially if you're a democrat.

Reiwa
04-25-2022, 06:40 PM

They didn't cheat him out of anything. She got more delegate votes. Bernie tried to goose it with caucuses.

And no candidate is entitled to a fair party primary anyway, parties aren't the government.

Kaveh
04-25-2022, 07:22 PM
more specifically, he always mentions how he thinks romney is "handsome"

some gay shit goin on there

It’s more about trump being obese and disgusting and how I’d like the president to look respectable

But if you’d like to call me gay that’s fine. I’ve been called far worse

Kaveh
04-25-2022, 07:23 PM
They didn't cheat him out of anything. She got more delegate votes. Bernie tried to goose it with caucuses.

And no candidate is entitled to a fair party primary anyway, parties aren't the government.

The primary system is very dumb anyway. How much time and money do we waste by stretching out a presidential election to take a year? All that money we spend on electioneering could go to education and we’d be much better off

Jibartik
04-25-2022, 07:34 PM
Jaba the hut is rad and just like him trump has a hot melena in a metal bikini.

unsunghero
04-25-2022, 07:41 PM

This what you mean?

“First, Donna Brazile, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee, published excerpts of a forthcoming book in which she says that after she took over the Democratic National Committee, she investigated “whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process” through the DNC, and discovered evidence that they did. “I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote”

unsunghero
04-25-2022, 07:43 PM
Speaking of Dems not eating their own, how’s JK Rowling doing these days? Still getting death threats?

Reiwa
04-25-2022, 07:44 PM
This what you mean?

“First, Donna Brazile, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee, published excerpts of a forthcoming book in which she says that after she took over the Democratic National Committee, she investigated “whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process” through the DNC, and discovered evidence that they did. “I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote”

You'll have to buy her book to find out! Let me know what lies she tells you for money.

unsunghero
04-25-2022, 07:49 PM
You'll have to buy her book to find out! Let me know what lies she tells you for money.

Sounds like Sen Warren agrees

But her integrity is also compromised since she lied about her ethnicity to get some scholarship into college or something because non-white privilege exists

Reiwa
04-25-2022, 08:06 PM
Sounds like Sen Warren agrees

But her integrity is also compromised since she lied about her ethnicity to get some scholarship into college or something because non-white privilege exists

Would have to google something like 'what states have binding primaries' but I don't think it could go both ways (state-party, party-state). Parties aren't their property or whatever.

Swish
04-25-2022, 08:24 PM
Speaking of Dems not eating their own, how’s JK Rowling doing these days? Still getting death threats?

I think she's doing her thing and some people have gotten over it (some).

MrSparkle001
04-26-2022, 09:17 AM
It’s more about trump being obese and disgusting and how I’d like the president to look respectable

But if you’d like to call me gay that’s fine. I’ve been called far worse

They don't have to look respectable or even attractive, they have to act respectable and have charisma.

https://i.imgur.com/v8HO1W2.jpg

I'm not a Trump hater but the guy did not act respectable at all. The office of the president requires a certain amount of decorum. Obama had it in spades, Trump didn't. His saving grace was the fact that Hillary was less likeable. She does not have her husband's charisma whatsoever, who even though he cheated and lied to the world on TV about it it is still liked. That's charisma.

starkind
04-26-2022, 10:02 AM

I think she's doing her thing and some people have gotten over it (some).

I'm pretty sure Hogwarts is satanic indoctrination lol.

Jibartik
04-26-2022, 03:30 PM
We gonna see a Clinton Bleachbit move from insiders? Succeeds? Fails?

And/Or we gonna see Elon release the shadowban records and other BS that went on?

This is gonna bring a spotlight on FB, YT, et al... Delicious.

I hope that happens, that'd be cool to see him info dump all this behind the scenes shit they considered their secret sauce.

robayon
04-26-2022, 08:32 PM
I hope that happens, that'd be cool to see him info dump all this behind the scenes shit they considered their secret sauce.its a shame he didn't spend his fourty four billion dollars to buy, like, Cargill, where such an info dump would end up with a bunch of the correct people losing their freedom

Not that I trust Elon to do anything for the right reasons but he screws people so often and reliably someone would spill the beans eventually

Jimjam
04-27-2022, 01:21 AM
This is not financial advice.

Jibartik
04-27-2022, 01:28 AM
where the f did this money come from anyone know?

Jimjam
04-27-2022, 01:29 AM

RMT

Edit: Loans taken using other stocks as collateral?

Jibartik
04-27-2022, 01:30 AM
lol nice avatar.

Trexller
04-27-2022, 01:45 AM

ive been after that myself for awhile now, we know musk lined up several investors including morgan stanley bank who was already a large shareholder of twitter

but if you go back to the X.com days, and try to trace Elon Musk's ridiculous rise of fortune, you encounter alot of road blocks

like honestly i can't figure out exactly how this guy when from being worth 130 mil, to 300 bil.

something smells, and I just took a shower a few min ago so it ain't me.

Jibartik
04-27-2022, 02:22 AM
like, did HE buy twitter, or did he, and like 9 other people buy it?

I'm under the impression that its his, and not partly owned by other folks.

Jimjam?

Gustoo
04-27-2022, 02:27 AM
someone posted a link. he got a loan for like 14b secured against his shares of tesla, and some other stuff

Jibartik
04-27-2022, 02:35 AM
14b is still shy 30 and 14 is a lot!

Jimjam
04-27-2022, 02:45 AM
I have it on good authority a couple of manastones, some beads and a pair of bind clicks were thrown into the deal to make up the shortfall.

Edit: take a loan using shares as collateral. Buy half the stocks you want. Use the new shares as security to buy the second half. Idk.

Maybe this is his system he has made to print billions? Maybe he found out how to dupe Qeynos Kite Shields. Idk.

Reiwa
05-13-2022, 12:13 PM
Musk puts Twitter buy on hold (https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-technology-social-media-64b8534f53aa0213fbfd2245bacd6109)

Musk tweeted that he wanted to pinpoint the number of spam and fake accounts on the social media platform. Musk has been vocal about his desire to clean up Twitter’s problem with “spam bots” that mimic real people and appeared to question whether the company was underreporting them.

But Twitter has disclosed in regulatory filings that its bot estimates might be low for at least two years, leading some analysts to believe that Musk could be raising the issue as a reason to back out of the deal.

The little rat found his escapeboat. Thanks for wasting everyones time Mr Musk!

starkind
05-13-2022, 12:34 PM
u should have to be a US citizen with a drivers liscence and several forms of bills from owning property to poast on twitter. oh and proof of health in su r e an c e

Kaveh
05-15-2022, 08:59 AM
Musk puts Twitter buy on hold (https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-technology-social-media-64b8534f53aa0213fbfd2245bacd6109)

The little rat found his escapeboat. Thanks for wasting everyones time Mr Musk!

He’s definitely not buying it?

Jibartik
05-15-2022, 11:43 AM
I am legit wondering if his entire plan was to blow a little money on making it look like he was going to purchase it, just so he could prove that most of their users were bots and tank the entire thing.

Like just to watch the world burn, but to specifically hurt the owners and fans of twitter.

Reiwa
05-15-2022, 11:46 AM
I am legit wondering if his entire plan was to blow a little money on making it look like he was going to purchase it, just so he could prove that most of their users were bots and tank the entire thing.

Like just to watch the world burn, but to specifically hurt the owners and fans of twitter.

I think that too. He's within his rights to do so but goddamn man. :mad:

https://i.imgur.com/656sFmM.gif

Kaveh
05-15-2022, 11:47 AM
Wouldn’t put it past him

Jibartik
05-15-2022, 11:50 AM
Serious antichrist vibes.

Gatordash
05-15-2022, 12:11 PM

I'm pretty sure its just all a ploy so he can sell his Tesla stock while its still at 7-800/share before the recession hits it. He's been doing it for a few months now with his twitter polls and politics stuff where he goes after congress saying he is going to pay the most in taxes ever this year whenever Elizabeth Warren gets on her high horse about billionaires not paying taxes.

Jibartik
05-15-2022, 12:20 PM
Yeah but that tesla stock when the robot army replaces the workers during the recession though.

starkind
05-15-2022, 12:26 PM
Naw. He just wants real ppl probably still buying it. Just wants honesty about what he is buying. Real or fake accounts.

Hell probably renegotiate and buy at a lower price if it turns out many more are fake and the original CEO was fluffing. If so twitters stock deserves to tank b4 an acquisition.

I can't hate Elon. Even tho he's everything I'm supposed to hate. Rich. White. Male. South African. Successful. Hardworking. Disruptive and smart.

Reiwa
05-15-2022, 12:42 PM
Hell probably renegotiate and buy at a lower price if it turns out many more are fake and the original CEO was fluffing. If so twitters stock deserves to tank b4 an acquisition.

That is pretty underhanded. Business is business I guess, but he deserves a thorough beating if that's the play.

Jibartik
05-15-2022, 01:08 PM
Im sure it will all pale in comparison to the outcry when someone says that twitter was just a system of misinformation bots to spread leftist propaganda on twitter and steal an election.

Jibartik
05-18-2022, 08:52 PM
haha hes on a rampage

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party.

But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican.

Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold … 🍿

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Despite Tesla doing more for the environment than any company ever!

https://i.imgur.com/Tm1J3Ex.png

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Exxon is rated top ten best in world for environment, social & governance (ESG) by S&P 500, while Tesla didn’t make the list!

ESG is a scam. It has been weaponized by phony social justice warriors.

https://i.imgur.com/9yVNED6.gif

Gustoo
05-18-2022, 09:14 PM
Anyone that says either Republican Party or democrat party is NOT the division and hate party is selling you something.

starkind
05-18-2022, 09:21 PM
If you think some powerful superhero guys in suits with access to eachothers private islands and yachts are going to help or save or better you in anyway...

Well. You've violated rule #1.
You are a welfare baby!

Good for Musk tho. I approve of him shitting all over the fraud that the left commits. I've said the same as much as him 50x over.

Tesla is also selling you crap. Like Gustoo said.

I would add. Look for the hidden costs. They aren't always directly financial.

Jibartik
05-19-2022, 12:50 AM
What I see and hear is "LA LA HAHHA IM THE ANTICHRIST HAHA WOOOO!"

starkind
05-19-2022, 12:55 PM
I don't think he's the antichrist. Elon isn't promising peace or ascension.

Or even prosperity for everyone including the people unwilling to earn it. Or work for it.

Jibartik
05-19-2022, 02:11 PM
I don't think he's the antichrist

That's just what the antichrist would want us to think, checkmate. :o

MrSparkle001
05-19-2022, 02:21 PM
That's just what the antichrist would want us to think, checkmate. :o

Which is why he wouldn't want us to think it, because he knows we'd know he knows.

https://i.imgur.com/SWDc3Sv.jpg

starkind
05-19-2022, 02:51 PM
Which is why he wouldn't want us to think it, because he knows we'd know he knows.

https://i.imgur.com/SWDc3Sv.jpg

Rip such a cute bald little actor guy. Loved everything he did.

Jibartik
05-19-2022, 02:51 PM
Elon wont buy twitter because the president cant own twitter.

Jibartik
05-19-2022, 02:52 PM
Rip such a cute bald little actor guy. Loved everything he did.

he was the best! I didn't know he died! RIP Wallace.

E0xdcMre1mU

(Btw cosby, the drill is in the secret basement room you were building that hanging swing and cage in.)

Reiwa
07-08-2022, 09:35 PM
OP somehow right, Elon a trolling lil hoe (https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2022-07-08/elon-musk-says-hes-terminating-44b-twitter-buyout-deal)

Elon Musk announced Friday that he would abandon his tumultuous $44-billion offer to buy Twitter

Jibartik
07-08-2022, 09:44 PM
lol what a mess that was

Kaveh
07-08-2022, 11:33 PM
OP somehow right, Elon a trolling lil hoe (https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2022-07-08/elon-musk-says-hes-terminating-44b-twitter-buyout-deal)

If you do that to boost your stock price (elon owns 9% of Twitter), there’s an argument he’s violating SEC rules. If we had a country that enforced laws on wealthy people, he’d get a $10 billion fine

Jibartik
07-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Pretty sure he has a 40 million strong AI army ready to protect himself.

Kaveh
07-08-2022, 11:35 PM
His ex was a host in Westworld. Life imitates art

Kaveh
07-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Then again that was like 5 ex wives ago

/shrug

Jibartik
07-08-2022, 11:38 PM
I think its cool we all get to see how the world ends.

Reiwa
07-08-2022, 11:48 PM
If you do that to boost your stock price (elon owns 9% of Twitter), there’s an argument he’s violating SEC rules. If we had a country that enforced laws on wealthy people, he’d get a $10 billion fine

Checking around said it will be litigated in the "Chancery of Delaware" which I guess is a corporate litigation venue we inherited from England?

Reminder that corporate shareholdership had its genesis in piracy contracts. Arrrr! 🦜🏴*☠️

Jibartik
07-09-2022, 12:05 AM
I cant wait for elon to be wanted by the goverment and he moves to mars.

Jibartik
07-09-2022, 01:04 AM
I wonder if twitter gonna be devalued to like 10 million dollars and then hes gonna buy it for 6 million

if so definitely going to download and then delete your brain and send out robot dogs to anilhliate the resistors eventually.

Kaveh
07-09-2022, 02:07 AM
That was my least favorite episode of black mirror

Actually, I only liked two of them. So I guess that isn’t saying much

Bardp1999
07-09-2022, 03:17 AM
I heard Musk plowed Amber Heard, good for him

Jibartik
07-09-2022, 03:36 AM
That was my least favorite episode of black mirror

Actually, I only liked two of them. So I guess that isn’t saying much

really? I liked that one. Thats a horrifying accidental way to not pass the great barrier :p

Botten
07-09-2022, 12:59 PM
Ha!

Twitter will take Elon Musk to court to force him to buy it for $44 billion (https://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-to-take-elon-musk-court-fight-close-deal-2022-7)

Jibartik
07-09-2022, 01:07 PM
What a weird story that whole thing turned out to be.

Kaveh
07-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Yeah that offer was way more valuable than the company is, which still isn’t profitable. Because he had a 9% stake, it’s technically illegal in every modern country that isn’t the US (incontrovertibly). Here it’s still probably against SEC rules, but he isn’t Martha Stewart or poor so he’ll probably get away with it. Either way, very dumb if he isn’t following through

He will hopefully be fined $100 billion and attached to a spacex rocket at launch if there’s a second offense (market manipulation)

Rainik Stormseeker
07-10-2022, 02:16 AM
Ha!

Twitter will take Elon Musk to court to force him to buy it for $44 billion (https://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-to-take-elon-musk-court-fight-close-deal-2022-7)

Good; discovery will reveal the truth about the massive overvaluation due to the true bot account tally. Twitter had refused to disclose that (after warranting only ~5% of accounts were bots) , or perhaps they did recently - either way - they would have already violated the representation and warranties they made in the acquisition agreement.

This will be fun.

Ooloo
07-10-2022, 02:50 PM
Elon Munsk bad because left wing people say he bad durrp. Check my brain out.

Twitter refuses to disclose botcount despite claiming it's 5%, which you might say IS revealing it, they just don't want anyone verifying that number. Nothing fishy whatsoever.

Reiwa
07-10-2022, 02:53 PM

Twitter refuses to disclose botcount despite claiming it's 5%, which you might say IS revealing it, they just don't want anyone verifying that number. Nothing fishy whatsoever.

Got prof?

Horza
07-10-2022, 02:55 PM

Elon Musk good because Fox News talking heads say he good? That brain of yours isn't looking too great.

Ooloo
07-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Elon Musk good because Fox News talking heads say he good? That brain of yours isn't looking too great.

No you doofus, the left loved the guy until he stepped out of line about retarded trans bullshit or something.

Make electric car that people actually want to buy = good!
Talk bad thing about leftist sacred cow = worse than good electric car, he is now maga chad beep boop!

Retarded.