PDA

View Full Version : Psych Evaluation for Suicide Squad

New_Guy
03-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Oddly enough the new Suicide Squad was a perfect fictional case study into psychological disorders, take a look...

Captain Boomerang AKA Boomer: The classic sociopath, relishes causing drama and disruptive arguments around him simply for his own amusement. Antagonistic in groups, while establishing a pecking order hierarchy of abuse where he is at the top of the ladder.

Harley Quinn: Empath with Borderline Personality Disorder and schizophrenia, even without the mental torment by the joker Harley was born with BPD a disorder made worse with trauma. Those with BPD swing from extreme emotional polarities while often confusing reality with their fictional idealized version which is further distorted by their current emotional state.

One minute she is is a princess in Disney fairytale love story, the next she is the hero slaying dragons, while each fantasy switches quickly and violently depending on her emotions. These fantasies allow her to detach from her empathy and reality around her, sparing her from feeling guilt from her many poorly made decisions.

Polka Dot Man: Reactive attachment disorder, when sociopaths are misdiagnosed as introverted(No such thing as an introverted sociopath) they are actually suffering from R.A.D. This disorder begins to manifest in childhood often from parental emotional abuse and neglect. It stems from a disruption in the cortisol production of the brain that reinforces negative neural pathways. Someone with R.A.D. will often jump away from physical contact and display a detachment from emotions with awkward public displays of anti social behavior. Unlike Sociopathy R.A.D. can actually be treated and cured with intensive psycho-therapy.

Bloodsport and Peacemaker: Both are Alpha Empaths a current unclassified diagnosis that goes unrecognized by modern psychology. The disorder stems from extreme Trauma and Abuse at a very young age that distorts the empathic responses to a much more narrow range of emotions. Basically while normal empaths feel a huge range of emotions, alpha empaths are limited to Anger and Rage. These rage Reponses over-ride their normal empathy and make them prone to competitive behavior where they feel the need to impose their dominance over others through public displays of superiority, due to their own self exile of nurturing feelings that stems from guilt and self loathing.

Javelin: Narcissist, enjoys teasing and deriding others around him while adoring the sound of adulation from others. Narcissist often enjoy a distorted self image of self imposed importance that inflates their mental worth. Narcissists are also prone to fits of rage when they feel they haven't gotten enough regular supply of praise. They also hold extremely long grudges and spend a majority of their time thinking of ways to punish those they feel slighted by.

Amanda Waller: Psychopath, extremely detached from any form of empathy, psychopaths literally cannot feel guilt. Unlike sociopaths, psychopaths do not let their emotional outbursts govern their actions, the emotions they display are often carefully selected for maximum manipulation, much like outfits they pick from the closet. Psychopaths are often driven by some higher ideal or cause they use to justify their often demonic behavior and they glaze over the fact the only joy they find in life is in subverting the will of others.

starkind
03-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Pretty cool write up. I never scene the movie. I can envision ppl becoming obsessed with these celebrity archetypes tho.

I was going to say

.. bpd naw maybe it is real tho 🤔

New_Guy
03-06-2022, 10:45 AM
Pretty cool write up. I never scene the movie. I can envision ppl becoming obsessed with these celebrity archetypes tho.

I was going to say

.. bpd naw maybe it is real tho ��

Lol James Gunn seems to have a large curiosity for psychology and tries to profile his characters with psychological archetypes of disorders, he actually does a better job than most therapists. You should definitely check out the movie, it was leagues above the original and I'd argue the best DC movie to date.

Reiwa
03-06-2022, 10:57 AM
I'm coulrophobic

OP related

New_Guy
03-06-2022, 10:59 AM
I'm coulrophobic

OP related

lmfao a lot of people fear clowns, IT wouldn't have been so popular if they didn't. Stay away from the movie Killer Klowns from outer space.

Jibartik
03-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Leftie anyalizes a comic book movie

Old guy: Delusional boomer

Slut: empath

lmao

Toxigen
03-06-2022, 02:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bHyDtGe.png

Mblake1981
03-06-2022, 02:22 PM
^

https://i.imgur.com/zv5YJB4.jpg

New_Guy
03-06-2022, 02:29 PM
Leftie anyalizes a comic book movie

Old guy: Delusional boomer

Slut: empath

lmao

As an off the charts IQ independent capable of critical thought, I'm not surprised at all that a moron who can't even spell: "analyzes" doesn't get it and seeks to reduce everything to a two dimensional view because his brain isn't capable of understating the graduations of reality.

Elizondo
03-06-2022, 02:32 PM
As an off the charts IQ independent capable of critical thought, I'm not surprised at all that a moron who can't even spell: "analyzes" doesn't get it and seeks to reduce everything to a two dimensional view because his brain isn't capable of understating the graduations of reality.

You never go full spell check bro on Elf Forums

Jibartik
03-06-2022, 02:45 PM

sounds like you're trying to tell daddy why your OF spending is good.

Trexller
03-06-2022, 03:16 PM
"But Dad, they aren't E-Thots, they are empath's with self respect and confidence issues, if I simp to their OF, they feel better about themselves"

New_Guy
03-06-2022, 03:56 PM
sounds like you're trying to tell daddy why your OF spending is good.

I didn't spend much time in school, it isn't a place for smart people, what's your excuse for being a retard? Did daddy beat you every time you picked up a book? Was reading for sissies?

Jibartik
03-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Naw. Not everyone has daddy issues.

Nocht
03-06-2022, 05:12 PM
Do king shark next

New_Guy
03-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Naw. Not everyone has daddy issues.

So you decided to remain stupid all on your own? At least I was giving you the benefit of the doubt blaming your parents.

Do king shark next

https://giphy.com/gifs/afv-funny-fail-xTiTnLbo0KIJ8hrNjG

starkind
03-07-2022, 09:47 AM
Everyone feels better with a little money, caviar, on wheat crackers and a private spa palace between gaming & twitch sessh. ;)

Thempass
03-11-2022, 10:08 AM
A psychological evaluation was performed on the following individuals who were assigned to the Suicide Squad: Amanda Waller, Slipknot, Deadshot, Copperhead, Captain Boomerang, Bronze Tiger, Killer Frost, Enchantress, Vixen, Rick Flag, Harley Quinn, El Diablo, Cheetah, Katana, Zatana, Tatsu Yamashiro, Shrapnel, Reiko Yagami, and Man-Bat. Birthday personality (https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/zodiac-calendar/)

starkind
03-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Anyone ever psyche evaluate CPT America (https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000001919405)?