PDA

View Full Version : Guise - y you no hand in PoD book?

Kimm Barely
06-14-2011, 09:46 PM
nt

wehrmacht
06-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Don't have to, Kings and Bandits open now: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40002

Knuckle
06-14-2011, 11:39 PM
im a level 15 monk, i turn in my book and

????

nothing happens. and now i cant level because no one can heal/buff me.

weeeeeee

Bootcamp
06-15-2011, 01:17 AM
im a level 15 monk, i turn in my book and

????

nothing happens. and now i cant level because no one can heal/buff me.

weeeeeee

Is you for reals? Man I still have my book in the bank waiting to be turned in, but if this is what happens then.... that sucks :/

Lazortag
06-15-2011, 03:04 AM
The reason why no one can buff or heal you is because no one else turned in their book, because NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO DO PVP. DEAL WITH IT.

Bootcamp
06-15-2011, 03:22 AM
shit needs a fix. If the system works like this, then it's straight up hate towards those who want to pvp. Basicly saying that if you want to pvp, you are not welcome here :D damn blues.... On the other hand you can think about it like this: bluebies are so blue, that even their heals won't land on you.

Lazortag
06-15-2011, 03:39 AM
shit needs a fix. If the system works like this, then it's straight up hate towards those who want to pvp. Basicly saying that if you want to pvp, you are not welcome here :D damn blues.... On the other hand you can think about it like this: bluebies are so blue, that even their heals won't land on you.

that's how it always worked on blue servers. Soon there'll be a red server for people who want their pvp fix so it's not a big deal. But anyways, I don't really think it's unfair. If there's such a large community of pvp lovers they can all roll erudites on p99 and do pvp on Odus after turning in their discord books. I guarantee this would be way more fun than any pvp server that's ever existed on eqemu. The only reason I could imagine it not working is because just not that many people are interested in pvp.

Bootcamp
06-15-2011, 03:48 AM
I didn't know that it worked like that always. Ofcourse there's the arena, bu rolling someone in let's say Sebilis would be way more fun. You could do normal xp groups and whatnot and still be able to go hunt someone who has turned their book in. I've only seen one EC mule with a red name so far, so I guess it wouldn't matter anyways.

Can you be healed by a player if you do /duel?

wehrmacht
06-15-2011, 03:49 AM
The PvP server already came out, Red99 was a scam: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40002

Bootcamp
06-15-2011, 03:52 AM
Custom content is gay. That server wont last for long, and that's why I won't even bother. But hey just my 2 cents.

wehrmacht
06-15-2011, 04:13 AM
Custom content is gay. That server wont last for long, and that's why I won't even bother. But hey just my 2 cents.

Just raid zones like BoT are added to progress after Hate/Fear and all that. It's more fun to PvP somewhere like BoT than trying to do it in sebillis imo. As long as Tarwine isn't doing it, custom content can be pretty good.

Knuckle
06-15-2011, 08:54 AM
I guess that server could be fun at higher levels, i got an SK to level 4 and said fuck it when i realized id have to run from west commons to neriak to even use SK trainer.

Doors
06-15-2011, 10:27 AM
I kind of agree. Custom content fucking blows and makes me not even want to play those boxes. If it was straight classic though I'd be photoshopping all my kill shots of wormcheck and posting them on a daily basis.

Rust1d?
06-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Although I do not like nexus etc, the server is pretty good. Most of the action is in classic anyway. The only thing that I do not like is that different characters in different kingdoms can be in the same guild. Defeats the purpose of kingdoms IMO.

Dojii
06-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Then we can PVP! :D

Asked Rogean to change the code, so that Reds could get buffed and healed. He didn't see a very large demand for it so doesn't care. Oh and someone else complained about OOR healers. Blues healing reds, pocket heals etc.

But at either rate its a good alternative if there is a decent red pop.

vinx
06-15-2011, 12:44 PM
wouldnt be just a few complaining..

i can see it now, "dude if you didnt have that healer there i couldnt attack.."

and all would turn into who has the most healers or who ran what healer oom first
so there would be no pvp, only train wars lol

Dojii
06-15-2011, 12:46 PM
wouldnt be just a few complaining..

i can see it now, "dude if you didnt have that healer there i couldnt attack.."

and all would turn into who has the most healers or who ran what healer oom first
so there would be no pvp, only train wars lol

yea thats the main concern. but at any rate even if ppl have oor healers, PVP is still PVP. So coin flip

wehrmacht
06-15-2011, 04:19 PM
I guess that server could be fun at higher levels, i got an SK to level 4 and said fuck it when i realized id have to run from west commons to neriak to even use SK trainer.

There's an SK trainer in freeport next to necro trainer