PDA

View Full Version : Problems

bhiampieman
03-08-2010, 08:32 AM
I don't really know where this would go, so i thought that technical was a good place to start. I got the bit torrent, but i can get the daemon tool to mount the image. I seem to have everything installed correctly. It says that it is mounting the image and for me to wait, but then the screen that says to please wait disappears, and nothing is changed. if anyone can offer any help please let me know.

tiptopjames
03-10-2010, 04:16 AM
daemon tools does not give a message stating that the image was successfully mounted..make sure you actually have a virtual device open first, then do exactly what did. go to my computer and see if EQ disk is on the virtual drive, play it like normal.

bionicbadger
03-10-2010, 11:11 AM
if mounting them as virtual dirves doesn't work, just burn the images, its only 5 disks.

Ashintar
03-10-2010, 11:25 AM
you may want to try another image mounting program such as Alcohol 120 or such.

MrBeerBelly
03-10-2010, 11:42 AM
I also had the same problem.

I unzipped all the iso's and ran the setup program. It worked fine, easy as cake.

bhiampieman
03-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Ok, what exactly entitles as a virtual device? Is there a specific program that i need? or is it something else. It doesnt give me the option to unzip anything. Also can i have a step by step list of things to do?

faenyar
03-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Or since CDR's are so freakin' cheap you could just burn them to disc and install them from there.

That's what I did. No time to be fooling around with random shit.

billpaleq
03-11-2010, 01:17 AM
If you just installed daemon tools you need to restart so that the virtual drive wil show up. did you do that? also all the ISO's need to be unzipped. hope you get it working case you will be hooked like I am most likely

bhiampieman
03-11-2010, 08:41 PM
i never had the option to unzip. would they need to be unzipped before or after i had mounted them???