PDA

View Full Version : 2018 ADL report

Gravydoo II
12-27-2021, 06:47 PM
https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/right-wing-extremism-linked-to-every-2018-extremist-murder-in-the-us-adl-finds

Right wing extremism linked to every extremist murder in the usa. Meaning hatred of jews, women, black people, the left, on and on. Almost like having an ideology that promotes hatred and violence actually leads people to commit violent hateful acts. Weird.

Swish
12-27-2021, 07:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hHW81be.gif

Gatordash
12-27-2021, 07:16 PM
I'm not really going to defend white supremacists here but that article essentially says that white supremacists are responsible for all murders committed by white supremacists, correct?

You don't see how that statement is kinda retarded?

I mean, I guess they aren't wrong.

Jibartik
12-27-2021, 09:44 PM
It's not retarded, it's the keystone for the entire belief structure for millions of white middle aged folks.

:o

Whale biologist
12-27-2021, 10:09 PM
I downloaded it and skimmed it for pics.

1. https://i.imgur.com/VeVIUPV.png

2. https://i.imgur.com/W10Svdq.png

3. https://i.imgur.com/XfxVIfn.png

4. https://i.imgur.com/iR7dpUn.png

5. https://i.imgur.com/EXzoqPr.png

6. https://i.imgur.com/cL15pGq.png

Quote a pic if you got an opinion. Looks like statistics to me. :p

Whale biologist
12-27-2021, 10:13 PM
At second glance the term 'domestic' extremist is doing some heavy-lifting there.

As opposed to 'foreign' I guess?

Ooloo
12-27-2021, 10:40 PM
Ratio of islamist terror attacks to any other type in the last 20 years globally:

A million-billion to like, two.

Those darn abortion clinic white redneck bombers who attack a parking lot once every twenty years are the real threat though!

Homesteaded
12-27-2021, 10:53 PM
Cool now do black men killed in Chicago with guns. It dwarfs these figures, but this is a major issue. Makes sense. Not.

Ooloo
12-27-2021, 10:56 PM
Cool now do black men killed in Chicago with guns. It dwarfs these figures, but this is a major issue. Makes sense. Not.

No no no no no you aren't supposed to bring them up!

I only pretend to care about dead black guys I've never met if their deaths make ME look good! Duh!

Patriam1066
12-27-2021, 11:22 PM
Ratio of islamist terror attacks to any other type in the last 20 years globally:

A million-billion to like, two.

Those darn abortion clinic white redneck bombers who attack a parking lot once every twenty years are the real threat though!

Did Muslims get abortion banned in Texas? Rednecks wield political power that adversely effects those of us with reason. If muslims ever got uppity they’d get merc’d via Reaper faster than you could say let’s go Brandon while you strummed your banjo. That’s why there is a different level of concern

This coming from a very anti Islamic brown man who left Islam because the Quran is the worst piece of literature I’ve ever encountered this side of a cereal box

Whale biologist
12-27-2021, 11:45 PM
Did Muslims get abortion banned in Texas?

It's not banned, there's no government enforcement at play.

They created a right for private parties to sue abortion providers.

S.B. 8 authorizes “any person” other than the government to sue someone who provides an abortion after six weeks, helps someone obtain an abortion after six weeks or “intends” to do these things. (Abortion patients themselves cannot be sued.)

It's a whole new type of legal mischief. I think they're finally arguing merits on Jan 7. It will be struck down unless they announce Dobbs v. Jackson way early and the balloon goes up.

Ooloo
12-27-2021, 11:45 PM
Did Muslims get abortion banned in Texas? Rednecks wield political power that adversely effects those of us with reason. If muslims ever got uppity they’d get merc’d via Reaper faster than you could say let’s go Brandon while you strummed your banjo. That’s why there is a different level of concern

This coming from a very anti Islamic brown man who left Islam because the Quran is the worst piece of literature I’ve ever encountered this side of a cereal box

Uh abortion isn't banned in texas. Also I really don't care what you believe in, just don't like explode innocent kids at ariana grande concerts.

I'm gonna take a BIG RISK here and come out AGAINST blowing innocent people up at tween girl bop concerts

Swish
12-28-2021, 01:13 AM
I'm gonna take a BIG RISK here and come out AGAINST blowing innocent people up at tween girl bop concerts

The fact that people think twice about saying something like that before posting is what's wrong with western society in 2021/2.

Nocht
12-28-2021, 01:23 AM
Who knew all the ghetto gang bangers in my hometown were clappin fools all over right wing politics.

Neat.

Gravydoo II
12-28-2021, 03:27 AM
i must have touched they nerve. They ran to "well in chicago..." lol.

2018 was not long ago. Its only gotten worse with the right wingers and their craziness. Muslims are also hard line right wingers.. duh. Conservatism is bad for your brain.

Homesteaded
12-28-2021, 10:25 AM
Quick, do Communism vs Facism death counts.

Or did those 50M Chinamen just starve in 6 years because of unavoidable draught?

What about the 30M under Stalin? Again, is that due to natural disasters?

Or could it have something to do with killing your successful farmers? Just a thought.

Mblake1981
12-28-2021, 10:34 AM
Did Muslims get abortion banned in Texas? Rednecks wield political power that adversely effects those of us with reason.

Dislikes rednecks but moves to redneck state.. your reasoning has failed you and should've moved to Cali or Seattle where they would support your dislike of those people (because they have it also)

Just think about it, you are actually ahead of the curve and fit in with the Austin blue wave, which are where your politics sit. (if one is to take your politics here seriously)

Your sons might not be able to abort those blond haired children.

Gravydoo II
12-28-2021, 11:07 AM
You should be able to move anywhere the 14th amendment of the constitution applies. Problem is, republicans dont believe in equal protections under the law.

Weird how all of you IMMEDIETLY jumped off the topic and started talking about chicago for some reason.. We're talking about crazy extremist murders in the united states in 2018. Not how much you hate black people having access to guns in a country soaked with them. Weird how your solutions are getting rid of the people instead of getting rid of the guns, typical republican nazi like thinking..

Mblake1981
12-28-2021, 11:14 AM
5'6 whore energy

Gravydoo II
12-28-2021, 11:15 AM
Chinamen

Racist. What the fuck is a chinamen? Weird how the chinese government claimed to be communist but still got HUGE loans from the west through russia and paid them back with the food of their nation. Almost like, capitalism killed them. Weird... You could say, their lives were TRADED for the food they "sent up to heaven". Weird.. I thought communism is a system in which the stuff inside it is contained and redistributed inside itself.

So not only are you racist retard, you dont even know how it happened. What a pathetic retarded baby mind. 6 IQ 5'6" energy detected..

Go back to trumps fat titty, your daddy is calling you.

Mblake1981
12-28-2021, 11:15 AM
lol

Gravydoo II
12-28-2021, 11:17 AM
5'6 whore energy

Dont try to use my words.. You're just creative enough.

You're omar mateen vibin. Rape daddy lovin, 5'6" energy reactor core. You're just not smart enough to come up with your own shit. Dont even try it on. It doesnt suite you, being clever.

Mblake1981
12-28-2021, 11:21 AM
lol

crack whore housing no good posting pos

Mblake1981
12-28-2021, 11:23 AM
The only other troglodyte that posts about Omar Mateen is Patriam, you're his sockpuppet aren't you, bitch

Gravydoo II
12-28-2021, 11:24 AM
When rape daddy runs in 2024 im going to work for his campiagn to sabotage him from the inside...

oh wait hes going to prison.

Mblake1981
12-28-2021, 11:26 AM
sad and mad, log back on your main and talk shit.

Homesteaded
12-28-2021, 11:30 AM
Racist. What the fuck is a chinamen? Weird how the chinese government claimed to be communist but still got HUGE loans from the west through russia and paid them back with the food of their nation. Almost like, capitalism killed them. Weird... You could say, their lives were TRADED for the food they "sent up to heaven". Weird.. I thought communism is a system in which the stuff inside it is contained and redistributed inside itself.

So not only are you racist retard, you dont even know how it happened. What a pathetic retarded baby mind. 6 IQ 5'6" energy detected..

Go back to trumps fat titty, your daddy is calling you.

You believe the word Chinamen is racist because you’re a moron.

So the reason communism failed is actually because capitalism exists. Nice infinite loop.

Gravydoo II
12-28-2021, 11:37 AM
How is THIS not my main...?? You guys are seriously obsessed with me. I cant even remember why you're an asshole but I know you are one. I think you might like F1 and thats the only thing we agree on..

You guys make up theories and epic stories in your minds about whos a sock puppet and this and that. I'm me. I dont need a sock puppet to make you kneel like I do every day.

As for communism failing because capitalism, yeah pretty much. When you can just buy off the leaders to corrupt their own system, it will fail every time. Weird how china is sooooooo "communist" but they have a EXTREMELY capitalistic society, nearly every god damn thing they make is exported..

I thought communists dont export and merely redistribute.. So they were not really "communists" were they?

Exporting all your food meant for the people to repay a loan is the most capitalist thing ive ever heard in my life.

Botten
12-28-2021, 11:38 AM
You believe the word Chinamen is racist because you’re a moron.

So the reason communism failed is actually because capitalism exists. Nice infinite loop.

The whataboutism is strong with this one.

I am just waiting for him to circle round to rednecks with … we’ll do a comparison of not just black men killing black men in Chicago but of Cowboys killing Cowboys in Texas.

Whataboutism is fun.

Gravydoo II
12-28-2021, 11:38 AM
lol remember when i posted that article about trumpists being unable to understand things they dont have a strong interest in?

Mblake1981
12-28-2021, 11:42 AM
How is THIS not my main...?? You guys are seriously obsessed with me. I cant even remember why you're an asshole but I know you are one. I think you might like F1 and thats the only thing we agree on..

You guys make up theories and epic stories in your minds about whos a sock puppet and this and that. I'm me. I dont need a sock puppet to make you kneel like I do every day.

As for communism failing because capitalism, yeah pretty much. When you can just buy off the leaders to corrupt their own system, it will fail every time. Weird how china is sooooooo "communist" but they have a EXTREMELY capitalistic society, nearly every god damn thing they make is exported..

I thought communists dont export and merely redistribute.. So they were not really "communists" were they?

Exporting all your food meant for the people to repay a loan is the most capitalist thing ive ever heard in my life.

This post didn't reach the minimum height required to ride. :)

Seek Christ, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hope this Helps, moved to resolved.

Gravydoo II
12-28-2021, 11:47 AM
Hah.. dude is made his mom never put up the 6' mark on his height chart as a child.

Dont cry. I thought you left. Didnt you write a big diatribe about how you "cant take it anymore" or "im just so fucking weak the words hurt me so much" or was it because you were obsessing over me and Horza..?

You know what.. I just got an idea.

Penish
12-28-2021, 11:53 AM
Hah.. dude is made his mom never put up the 6' mark on his height chart as a child.

Dont cry. I thought you left. Didnt you write a big diatribe about how you "cant take it anymore" or "im just so fucking weak the words hurt me so much" or was it because you were obsessing over me and Horza..?

You know what.. I just got an idea.

i found this video of gravy, the realization hasn't set in yet i geuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

Ooloo
12-28-2021, 12:14 PM
The whataboutism is strong with this one.

I am just waiting for him to circle round to rednecks with … we’ll do a comparison of not just black men killing black men in Chicago but of Cowboys killing Cowboys in Texas.

Whataboutism is fun.

Do you think that if you just shit out the term "whataboutism" you've actually made a point or said anything useful?

"Uh oh, look at this guy pointing out that gang related homicide in chicago is a much greater threat to black lives than the police, and that maybe we should focus on that instead if we claim to care about black lives! Lol! Just some silly whataboutism there!"

Whale biologist
12-28-2021, 12:25 PM
Do you think that if you just shit out the term "whataboutism" you've actually made a point or said anything useful?

"Uh oh, look at this guy pointing out that gang related homicide in chicago is a much greater threat to black lives than the police, and that maybe we should focus on that instead if we claim to care about black lives! Lol! Just some silly whataboutism there!"

Don't appeal to hypocrisy if you don't like whataboutism?

tu quoque

Smoofers
12-28-2021, 01:06 PM
I notice there's been no coherent response to the references to global islamic terrorist attack numbers, nor the violent crime statistics by race in the United States.

So strange.

Ooloo
12-28-2021, 02:00 PM
Don't appeal to hypocrisy if you don't like whataboutism?

tu quoque

If BLM had simply called their organization "Police brutality is bad" we could have avoided this whole mess.

Don't name your organization black lives matter and then ignore 99% of the threat to actual, real black lives on the ground in these cities. Libs simply do not care, a young black kid getting killed only merits their outrage when a white cop is the shooter. Black parents who lose a child to gang violence have no real voice in the mainstream conversation. Those are the people I really feel bad for.

TheConsortium
12-28-2021, 03:12 PM
threads like this is what proves who runs this project :) and why it will be shut down within a few years.

Jibartik
12-28-2021, 03:17 PM
I notice there's been no coherent response to the references to global islamic terrorist attack numbers, nor the violent crime statistics by race in the United States.

So strange.

All of that is because of casual white racism, this is why we need critical race theory.

Homesteaded
12-28-2021, 03:25 PM
Libs love to point to things no one can solve, and point at who is to blame and how we can solve them.

Meanwhile they ignore solvable issues and blame general bigotry if you point this out.

Elizondo
12-28-2021, 04:29 PM
Libs love to point to things no one can solve, and point at who is to blame and how we can solve them.

Meanwhile they ignore solvable issues and blame general bigotry if you point this out.

nah man

a lot of these of these problems could be solved, like single parent black families, but lib policies created the problem on purpose, so they do everything they can to stop a solution

Smoofers
12-28-2021, 04:44 PM

I think the modern liberal philosophy can be generalized further: grab whatever you can from whomever you can, for as long as they allow you to do so

Whale biologist
12-28-2021, 05:13 PM
If BLM had simply called their organization "Police brutality is bad" we could have avoided this whole mess.

Don't name your organization black lives matter and then ignore 99% of the threat to actual, real black lives on the ground in these cities. Libs simply do not care, a young black kid getting killed only merits their outrage when a white cop is the shooter. Black parents who lose a child to gang violence have no real voice in the mainstream conversation. Those are the people I really feel bad for.

Repeating yourself but louder still doesn't address the claim.

Jibartik
12-28-2021, 05:15 PM
lol @ police brutality is bad

some is good though when they really deserve it im sure we'd be saying lmao

Ooloo
12-28-2021, 05:21 PM
Repeating yourself but louder still doesn't address the claim.

Huh?

An appeal to hypocrisy would be if I was criticizing BLM for ignoring black crime in order to argue that, therefor, their complaints about police brutality are false. I'm not doing that. I understand police brutality and profiling are in fact real. But they are also miniscule problems in terms of actual numbers. So BLM's relative silence on the issue of gang related homicide, while being called "black lives matter" is obviously going to elicit understandable criticism.

Whale biologist
12-28-2021, 05:26 PM
Huh?

An appeal to hypocrisy would be if I was criticizing BLM for ignoring black crime in order to argue that, therefor, their complaints about police brutality are false. I'm not doing that. I understand police brutality and profiling are in fact real. But they are also miniscule problems in terms of actual numbers. So BLM's relative silence on the issue of gang related homicide, while being called "black lives matter" is obviously going to elicit understandable criticism.

Right, you're saying it's hypocritical to address police brutality instead of racial violence disparities. Which is what I thought you were saying.

Patriam1066
12-28-2021, 05:51 PM
It's not banned, there's no government enforcement at play.

They created a right for private parties to sue abortion providers.

It's a whole new type of legal mischief. I think they're finally arguing merits on Jan 7. It will be struck down unless they announce Dobbs v. Jackson way early and the balloon goes up.

Yes I understand the law, the effect is to close down providers. It is a ban for all intents and purposes unless the SCOTUS intervenes

In any case, mblake can’t tell the difference between me and gravydoo and he’s been riding my dick for years, so the rednecks need to just admit they should retire what little brains they have left and pickup the banjo

Jibartik
12-28-2021, 06:05 PM
if you see something sue something.

Patriam1066
12-28-2021, 06:06 PM
MBanjo are you in Tennessee? Spent Christmas in gatlinburg area and liked it a lot

Ooloo
12-28-2021, 06:22 PM
Right, you're saying it's hypocritical to address police brutality instead of racial violence disparities. Which is what I thought you were saying.

No you were accusing me of the appeal to hypocrisy fallacy without understanding what that actually is or when it applies.

Nocht
12-28-2021, 08:06 PM
i must have touched they nerve. They ran to "well in chicago..." lol.

2018 was not long ago. Its only gotten worse with the right wingers and their craziness. Muslims are also hard line right wingers.. duh. Conservatism is bad for your brain.

STL actually brotato. Murder capitol of the United States.

This just shows how ill informed you are. It is quite amusing how quickly you respond to people on your ignore list (that you so proudly bragged about in earlier threads) though.

HcEc8zeNYxI

Get wrecked libscrub, keep the meltdowns coming.