PDA

View Full Version : Magabillies and PvP?

New_Guy
12-27-2021, 02:57 PM
I'd be interested to see the correlation between Trump Supporters and Blue Zergers, I'm guessing it would be a 90% or higher match.

I'm sure those whose intellect falls within the barely functional retard range might find it exhilarating to fight the same programmed responses of a 25 year old elf sim. Much like how a dog loves playing tug go war with a bone for the 1 millionth time.

I'm guessing that the few truly exceptional PvPer's fall into the liberal or independent range of the political spectrum, for the same reason monkeys are more prone to throw shit.

TheConsortium
12-27-2021, 03:16 PM
they come here and back away slowly without eye contact, like your dates

New_Guy
12-27-2021, 03:25 PM

The idea of troll is to be either be funny or insulting, optimally, to do both simultaneously.

What you don't wanna do is inspire pity from the person you're trying to offend, especially when they would need a DeLorean to go back in time to when that joke was actually funny.

Israel Adesanya
12-27-2021, 11:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GNjw8ao.gif

Tassador
12-28-2021, 12:23 PM
Politics on an elf simulator forum is pretty disgusting. Propaganda is forced down our throats from every possible feed already.

To change the topic a bit my favorite thing about blue who try to play red and got killed. They would send tells about how the server would be dead and they were right. Still worth it tho.

TheConsortium
12-28-2021, 02:56 PM
i was gay but p99 made me straight

New_Guy
12-28-2021, 10:07 PM
Politics on an elf simulator forum is pretty disgusting. Propaganda is forced down our throats from every possible feed already.

To change the topic a bit my favorite thing about blue who try to play red and got killed. They would send tells about how the server would be dead and they were right. Still worth it tho.

I just noticed an obvious correlation between easy kills and Trump Supporters. If every maga supporter can just voice their opinion, that way I can jot down who I can kill with no effort.

It would really help inflate my KDR if 2.0 ever drops.

New_Guy
12-28-2021, 10:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GNjw8ao.gif

That doesn't help me I already know you're a free kill.

I'm looking for non previous victims affiliations.

New_Guy
12-29-2021, 03:45 AM
Thanks to my nearly flawless photographic memory I already have a long free kill list...

Agatha
Shadowlamp
Sektorz
Nirgon
Gyno
Heartbrand
Waspnado
Handpartytowel
Gangsta
Gaffin
etc etc.

But anything you guys could do to help me out would be much appreciated :D

kwk2k7
01-02-2022, 07:47 PM
I think magabillies being more independent minded thinkers would be more competent papers although not obviously so ...since being independent they dont rely on guilds, or gratification from ooc or forums. Js

New_Guy
01-02-2022, 09:02 PM
I think magabillies being more independent minded thinkers would be more competent papers although not obviously so ...since being independent they dont rely on guilds, or gratification from ooc or forums. Js

Well if you change the definition of independent thinker to someone incapable of critical thought, logical deduction and prone to accept targeted propaganda due to a low intellect, then you would be correct.

But outside of fantasyland they are the stupidest fucking people on earth. Which is why they almost always join the zerg and need extreme gear advantages and often cheats to even come close to players who do not.

Regardless, if you're dumb enough to support Trump there is a .0000000007% chance of beating me in PvP, you'd have better luck training a squirrel to outperform a dolphin in a cognitive test then me losing to someone who believes in Jewish space lasers.

Hamburgalur
01-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Well if you change the definition of independent thinker to someone incapable of critical thought, logical deduction and prone to accept targeted propaganda due to a low intellect, then you would be correct.

But outside of fantasyland they are the stupidest fucking people on earth. Which is why they almost always join the zerg and need extreme gear advantages and often cheats to even come close to players who do not.

Regardless, if you're dumb enough to support Trump there is a .0000000007% chance of beating me in PvP, you'd have better luck training a squirrel to outperform a dolphin in a cognitive test then me losing to someone who believes in Jewish space lasers.
Still seething about trump... what a cuck

Skarne
01-09-2022, 05:53 PM

That was funny

New_Guy
01-10-2022, 09:58 PM
That was funny

The mentality handicapped are easily amused, why do you think they smile so much?

watbab
01-12-2022, 08:52 AM
Trump
It's 2022.

Skarne
01-12-2022, 08:53 AM
The mentality handicapped are easily amused, why do you think they smile so much?

Oh no! Someone insulted me! Better deny the subjective nature of comedy and respond!

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 03:32 AM
Oh no! Someone insulted me! Better deny the subjective nature of comedy and respond!

Ya know how ya think Thundercats is an awesome show when you're 5, then you go back and watch it again at 15 and realize it's a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

Well, you are developmentally stuck on stupid forever, which is why the unoriginal mom and sexless jokes are still hilarious to you after all these years.

Nobody even dates anymore, for the non beta cuck incel crowd, sex is ordered on an ap, custom tailored like a pizza with toppings. I'd have to wake up my grandpa for you to even find an audience for those bits to land on.

Jibartik
01-13-2022, 04:00 AM
5 star thread this is what EQ is all about.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 09:30 AM
Ya know how ya think Thundercats is an awesome show when you're 5, then you go back and watch it again at 15 and realize it's a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

Well, you are developmentally stuck on stupid forever, which is why the unoriginal mom and sexless jokes are still hilarious to you after all these years.

Nobody even dates anymore, for the non beta cuck incel crowd, sex is ordered on an ap, custom tailored like a pizza with toppings. I'd have to wake up my grandpa for you to even find an audience for those bits to land on.

Lemme write a paragraph, where I use commas incorrectly, and write two paragraphs, showing how upset I am someone would dare laugh at me. I'll use my "photographic memory", to remember who said this, so I can shit on all their posts from now until the end of time, amen.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 09:31 AM
5 star thread this is what EQ is all about.

I'm a 5 star man. I'M A FIVE STAR MAN!!!

Skarne
01-13-2022, 09:32 AM

LOL ya know after reading this it's also funny to me you yourself use a "your mom's house" joke under your avatar. So not only are you a sensitive crybaby, you're also a hypocrite! Nice!

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 10:19 AM
LOL ya know after reading this it's also funny to me you yourself use a "your mom's house" joke under your avatar. So not only are you a sensitive crybaby, you're also a hypocrite! Nice!

Yea it's low hanging fruit, like a bad fishing lure you found in a bargain bin to draw out retarded fish, but gratz on taking the bait and allowing me to take another easy swing on your troglodyte dome.

BTW that unwashed thing that you pee out of, it's not a ornament, it's your penis, you should find someone to touch it every decade.

Now, do you see how you can evolve the joke past the 4th grade?

Now go clean the steam coming out of your earholes because thinking that much surely broke something in your monkey melon.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 10:29 AM
You call the insults in this thread juvenile yet you use the word retarded, then insult a stranger's "penis". You also say your mom jokes are below your own intelligence level, yet use it under your own avatar.

You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are and I pity you for your projection onto me. I'm sorry you're so sensitive!

Welcome

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 10:48 AM
You call the insults in this thread juvenile yet you use the word retarded, then insult a stranger's "penis". You also say your mom jokes are below your own intelligence level, yet use it under your own avatar.

You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are and I pity you for your projection onto me. I'm sorry you're so sensitive!

Welcome

OMG do you need everything explained to you like 2nd grade math equation? It's called nuance nerd, you can't just recycle the same mom joke without putting a spin on it.

You are like reading gaslighting for dummies, projecting your own sensibilities on me, I don't have your range of feelings or thin ass skin. Your rustle is my fuel, I will do or say whatever angers you most changing viewpoints, religions, and ideology all in an effort to goad you further. I'm like a chameleon of hate with reptile skin.

I don't want friends, smart people don't need them, making friends is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 10:53 AM
OMG do you need everything explained to you like 2nd grade math equation? It's called nuance nerd, you can't just recycle the same mom joke without putting a spin on it.

You are like reading gaslighting for dummies, projecting your own sensibilities on me, I don't have your range of feelings or thin ass skin. Your rustle is my fuel, I will do or say whatever angers you most changing viewpoints, religions, and ideology all in an effort to goad you further. I'm like a chameleon of hate with reptile skin.

I don't want friends, smart people don't need them, making friends is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.

Haha, aww look I hurt your feelings 8(

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 11:00 AM
Haha, aww look I hurt your feelings 8(

You can keep wishing for a 12 inch cock while downing bluechew but in reality it will always be your 5 inch penis.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 11:00 AM
I'm awaiting your next paragraph that takes you 20 minutes to write.

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 11:03 AM
I'm awaiting your next paragraph that takes you 20 minutes to write.

There is literally a timestamp on every post, lol jackass.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 11:04 AM
You can keep wishing for a 12 inch cock while downing bluechew but in reality it will always be your 5 inch penis.

At least I don't have to write a paragraph to basically say "no u". Projection is a powerful tool for the insecure. You should take that "photographic memory" and do something for yourself IRL. Good luck out there!

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 11:10 AM
At least I don't have to write a paragraph to basically say "no u". Projection is a powerful tool for the insecure. You should take that "photographic memory" and do something for yourself IRL. Good luck out there!

My posts take under 20 seconds, if It took awhile to post it's because I'm working at the same time.

Some of us actually work in blue states with extremely high medians of income, not your government assisted red state shithole swamps that survive on my federally subsidized tax dollars.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 11:10 AM
Oh btw before I go I'll leave this here.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/i-developed-what-appears-to-be-a-ph/

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 11:22 AM
Oh btw before I go I'll leave this here.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/i-developed-what-appears-to-be-a-ph/

I already covered this in previous post, the photographic memory is a myth, the experiment was totally fictional and carried out by one doctor and one successfully performed by one women that doctor later married.

It's just a blanket term for a having a good memory, like saying a rocket scientist. The closest thing to actually having a photographic memory is extremely high intellect dyslexics and autistics which have shown nearly flawless recall into the 95 percentile.

But no, there is no such thing as a photographic memory. But I am proud of you for reading a science article, it is the most you've had to think in prolly 30 years.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 11:30 AM
"I have a near flawless photographic memory!"

"There's no such thing as a photographic memory!"

"Your mom joke's are for the immature retarded!"

"New_Guy Location: Your mom's house"

"Jokes require nuance and alteration to make them funny these days!"

"You have a small dick and take dick pills!"

*woosh*

It's been fun!

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 12:10 PM
"I have a near flawless photographic memory!"

"There's no such thing as a photographic memory!"

"Your mom joke's are for the immature retarded!"

"New_Guy Location: Your mom's house"

"Jokes require nuance and alteration to make them funny these days!"

"You have a small dick and take dick pills!"

*woosh*

It's been fun!

Yea it's been a huge success on my part, I made a guy who believes that microchips are being put in vaccines, use google for the first time to fact check something with a science article.

See how rustling forces you to evolve from your natural primitive tendencies?

Skarne
01-13-2022, 12:13 PM
Haha you assume my political beliefs differ from yours. More projection on your part.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 12:15 PM
Seek help. You aren’t nearly as insightful or intelligent as you think you are. You also seem to be anti social. Anyways try to feel better man.

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 12:23 PM
Seek help. You aren’t nearly as insightful or intelligent as you think you are. You also seem to be anti social. Anyways try to feel better man.

When I scream fuck white supremist and you tell me to go fuck myself, we don't need to call sherlock homes to figure out you're a nazi. You outed yourself by showing up to the player haters ball all butthurt.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 12:28 PM
When I scream fuck white supremist and you tell me to go fuck myself, we don't need to call sherlock homes to figure out you're a nazi. You outed yourself by showing up to the player haters ball all butthurt.

Another example of your bad insight. I laughed at a joke at your expense then you cried.

I never once shared my political beliefs because it’s wasted breath when most of this board are alt right losers who circle jerk each other.

You can’t reason with someone who already believes something unreasonable. They have to come to a rational conclusion on their own; it has to be an epiphany of their own. Any evidence you present that goes against what they think is invalid while anything that seems to “confirm” their beliefs is gospel.

It’s a combination of the confirmation bias and a lack of understanding that correlation does not equal causation (which is like the first thing they teach you in any basic statistics/research methods class).

The fact you are unaware of this fact of life leads me to think you have a lot of room to grow. Good luck with it.

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 12:48 PM
Another example of your bad insight. I laughed at a joke at your expense then you cried.

I never once shared my political beliefs because it’s wasted breath when most of this board are alt right losers who circle jerk each other.

You can’t reason with someone who already believes something unreasonable. They have to come to a rational conclusion on their own; it has to be an epiphany of their own. Any evidence you present that goes against what they think is invalid while anything that seems to “confirm” their beliefs is gospel.

It’s a combination of the confirmation bias and a lack of understanding that correlation does not equal causation (which is like the first thing they teach you in any basic statistics/research methods class).

The fact you are unaware of this fact of life leads me to think you have a lot of room to grow. Good luck with it.

Nobody gives a fuck about what you believe, or the random inane factoids you will blather out nonsensically.

You are about as complex as fucking fruit fly, I already know your life story because you are that simple. You aren't even a human being you are collection of stereotypes.

Lemme guess, If I brought up something about climate change you'd reply with natural cycles.

You think of yourself as an original thinker, non conformist, while blindly believing every conspiracy garbage shat out from the rat fuck bowels of the internet.

And while you believe your enlightened you are really just a sociopath who is desperate for social interaction which is why you Karen it up and annoy the fuck out of everyone in your ear space.

Stupid ain't hard to understand.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 12:55 PM
And you’re a narcissist who can’t be wrong with absolutely no understanding on human interactions. Guess what? I lean left. We’d probably agree politically. But you’re the type of person to use his political ideology as a weapon to feel morally superior and intelligent against people who don’t agree with you. You’re part of the problem. The fact you just said I’m not even human proves that fact. You’re much more like a nazi than I or most will ever be.

Two party politics are all about misrepresenting the opinions and objectives of other voters in the party so that your constituents feel as if they are an active threat to their way of life.

However evil or stupid you think the other guy is, they’re probably thinking the same about you, and everybody is wrong. If you think voting for either party makes you morally superior, you’re fucked.

That’s it for now. I’ll let you have the last word because I believe I’ve made my point, and everyone who reads this thread will see your hypocrisy. I hope you grow into a more stable and humble individual who can take a joke, but I doubt you will because you’re too sensitive about your ego.

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 01:14 PM
And you’re a narcissist who can’t be wrong with absolutely no understanding on human interactions. Guess what? I lean left. We’d probably agree politically. But you’re the type of person to use his political ideology as a weapon to feel morally superior and intelligent against people who don’t agree with you. You’re part of the problem. The fact you just said I’m not even human proves that fact. You’re much more like a nazi than I or most will ever be.

Two party politics are all about misrepresenting the opinions and objectives of other voters in the party so that your constituents feel as if they are an active threat to their way of life.

However evil or stupid you think the other guy is, they’re probably thinking the same about you, and everybody is wrong. If you think voting for either party makes you morally superior, you’re fucked.

That’s it for now. I’ll let you have the last word because I believe I’ve made my point, and everyone who reads this thread will see your hypocrisy. I hope you grow into a more stable and humble individual who can take a joke, but I doubt you will because you’re too sensitive about your ego.

You are so fucking dumb you can't pick yourself out of a one man lineup when I hold a mirror to your face.

I lean further left than right but the video speaks for itself it was obviously self defense and anyone saying otherwise is blinded by politics.

You think you can lie to me? Zero people who lean left support Kyle Rittenhouse, zero! You are trump supporting magabilly retard I just summarized in five seconds. You're just a sociopath who says shit like you support both sides so you can peddle more of your misinformation garbage on people who would write you off in 5 seconds before letting your hillbilly ass talk.

But please continue to embarrass yourself...

Skarne
01-13-2022, 01:22 PM
Get this man a tissue. Try to enjoy your day!

Tunabros
01-13-2022, 01:29 PM
tfw you realize no one cares about the red server

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 01:30 PM
Get this man a tissue. Try to enjoy your day!

Declaring yourself the winner after you wake up from a stranglehold with a broken nose just makes you look like more of an idiot.

Skarne
01-13-2022, 01:33 PM
Declaring yourself the winner after you wake up from a stranglehold with a broken nose just makes you look like more of an idiot.

Haha k.

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 01:43 PM
tfw you realize no one cares about the red server

Holy shit guy are you here to convince people it's cool and normal to hunt dragons on a old elf sim everyone has rinse and repeated the content on for 25 years?

That is like jerking off to the same porno scene everyday for three decades, serial killer type shit.

IDK if you are that desperate for human interaction or surveying people for possible skin suit matches.

Tunabros
01-13-2022, 03:45 PM
Holy shit guy are you here to convince people it's cool and normal to hunt dragons on a old elf sim everyone has rinse and repeated the content on for 25 years?

That is like jerking off to the same porno scene everyday for three decades, serial killer type shit.

IDK if you are that desperate for human interaction or surveying people for possible skin suit matches.

sorry i rather kill dragons than circle strafe and miss every single spell lol!

New_Guy
01-13-2022, 08:40 PM
sorry i rather kill dragons than circle strafe and miss every single spell lol!

You know it's already been proven many times that Red downs content faster and with less people than it takes on blue servers.

Rallos Zek was the first server to kill the sleeper on live.

You're like a handicapped kid who wants a cookie for shitting in the bowl at 14.

Tunabros
01-14-2022, 12:15 AM
You know it's already been proven many times that Red downs content faster and with less people than it takes on blue servers.

Rallos Zek was the first server to kill the sleeper on live.

You're like a handicapped kid who wants a cookie for shitting in the bowl at 14.

damn that's crazy bro

but i don't remember asking about red history lol!

Tassador
01-14-2022, 10:04 AM
Tuna is right tho the majority of people playing this game only care for blue shit cause EQ for a lot of people is a way to socialize. I secretly hate all you fucks and just want all the items and unfair pvp matchups to feel good about the game. I think I got to lvl 6 on blue when it use to have like 1600 players and man it was the most embarrassing eq time of my life. I am actually more ashame of that then pouring thousands of hours into red99.

At least you know on red you’re in a freak show and nobody trying to pretend it’s normal to play the same game for 17 years….

New_Guy
01-15-2022, 01:36 PM
damn that's crazy bro

but i don't remember asking about red history lol!

Edgy and woke trolling is like trying to show how ungay you are by sucking 20 dicks!

Israel Adesanya
01-17-2022, 02:09 PM
Skarne really punked assburgerking in here

New_Guy
01-17-2022, 04:06 PM
Skarne really punked assburgerking in here

Nothing quite says I raped your toon like maximum rustle whining on anonymous forum alt.

Taste the salt. :p

Skarne
01-17-2022, 05:22 PM
Just like your argument you’re delusional. Sorry you got punked assburgerking cya

New_Guy
01-17-2022, 10:58 PM
Just like your argument you’re delusional. Sorry you got punked assburgerking cya

Gathering a union of my former rape victims to create an echo chamber doesn't erase the 12 inches I slid into your asses, it just creates a sad choir of misery that I love to jam out to.

None of you will even name your toons here because it would show the brand: "Crowned by the King" I clearly seared into to your asses.

You could prove me wrong and name your toon? Oh no? Yep, former bitches that wear my brand.

Skarne
01-17-2022, 11:03 PM
Immersed and mad

Don’t play on red lol bai

New_Guy
01-17-2022, 11:11 PM
Immersed and mad

Don’t play on red lol bai

Non factor ex victims are so adorable on their anon accounts, it's like that kid whose nose you broke talking shit behind his mom after he ran for dear life to his porch.

Trexller
01-28-2022, 12:55 AM
I'd be interested to see the correlation between Trump Supporters and Blue Zergers, I'm guessing it would be a 90% or higher match.

I'm sure those whose intellect falls within the barely functional retard range might find it exhilarating to fight the same programmed responses of a 25 year old elf sim. Much like how a dog loves playing tug go war with a bone for the 1 millionth time.

I'm guessing that the few truly exceptional PvPer's fall into the liberal or independent range of the political spectrum, for the same reason monkeys are more prone to throw shit.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3416244#post3416244

New_Guy
02-18-2022, 12:03 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3416244#post3416244

Trans issues now belong to the magabilly party, Caitlin Jenner is your spokesperson.

"Buckle up buckaroos!"