PDA

View Full Version : Disease/LittleGyno's backstory

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 01:30 AM
Found this golden old gem while searching for nostalgic red99 moments. Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/QTJeS46

KEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!

Zemgus
12-15-2021, 08:37 AM
All Hail, king of the chicken bones.

starkind
12-15-2021, 09:51 AM
Congratulations if he is for real removing his penis.

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 09:58 AM
Congratulations if he is for real removing his penis.

Gyno is an ultra racist, Trump supporting magabilly, he does that kind of shit so he can make fun of transgenders and avoid the ban hammer. Like the time he pretended he was Jewish so he could make of Jews, or the time he said he was black so he could use the N word. List goes on and on.

starkind
12-15-2021, 10:06 AM
Sounds like he is for real probably a fire emerald then.

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 11:10 AM
Sounds like he is for real probably a fire emerald then.

Yup huge transgender community amongst Trump Supporters.

You have Caitlyn Jenner annnnnnnddddddddd Caitlyn Jenner.

starkind
12-15-2021, 01:31 PM
a trans girl breached the capitol on jan 6 with the main grp of bros who was in that gang called the Oath Keepers

so tldr

(lol)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9284383/Oath-Keeper-claims-met-Secret-Service-Capitol-riot.html

A lot of good reasons to hang out at the capitol, trump ain't one tho

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 01:49 PM
a trans girl breached the capitol on jan 6 with the main grp of bros who was in that gang called the Oath Keepers

so tldr

(lol)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9284383/Oath-Keeper-claims-met-Secret-Service-Capitol-riot.html

A lot of good reasons to hang out at the capitol, trump ain't one tho

Wow, that's like a black man voting against civil rights.

starkind
12-15-2021, 02:05 PM
Wow, that's like a black man voting against civil rights.

I dont know really, laws against sex discrimination should be sufficient, codifying transgender ideology into law seems backwards to me. I don't think what the left is doing is going to have good long term effects in regards to "LGBGTQIAXYZ" rights.

For example: Males and Females both should be able to be pilots, and firing a pilot for being male/or female is dumb.

Males should have access to a track program and females should have access to a track program.

Transgender ideology is quite religious in nature though, so it's a lot like saying:

Pilot's can't be fired for being Christians:

Ok that is a great law, but what about the muslims?

So saying "pilots can't be fired for being transgender' is a lot more redundant and singles out other groups. Like...

So there are some court cases around all these issues. And definately they should be read/and case law should be made that upholds the original spirit of the law, but more laws aren't helping. They didn't help me get insurance or more access to medical care or make banks less likely to discriminate against me. It was all dumb.

What the left is doing is propping us up as victims and making us punching bags for the ALT ALT ALT right, cuz obviously there are some people on the 'alt right' who arent sexist bigots. And creating religious uproar. Now we need laws that protect muslims too.

Instead of "Pilots can't be fired because of their religion, or sex, or race'.

Also, race is such a misnomer, it's 'skin color' really. if you think about it there are black people with Caucasian ancestry, but there won't be a racist that admits that :P

It's a hot button topic and I hate what mass media such as wheel of time doing the lesbian kiss, and like other groups sensationalizing people who don't conform to stereotypical gender/sex presentations and it's all really dumb because it hurts more """" scare quotes """" transgender """" unscarequotes"""" ppl than it helps and doesn't give them any justice at all.

Especially when we have other very serious problems we must address with the corruption and lobbies on both sides etc etc etc, i'ts a mountain of rats, and I dont' want them

1) waving a transgender flag
2) labling me
3) saying they helped me yet didnt

I don't consider myself transgender. I think it's stupid. But you get my drift I hope.

I also don't present/conform to my birth sex and I have issues with my body, real proud to cut of my penis as well, so with that, I can be in agreement with disease even if I take issue with some of their other political stances.

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 02:34 PM
I dont know really, laws against sex discrimination should be sufficient, codifying transgender ideology into law seems backwards to me. I don't think what the left is doing is going to have good long term effects in regards to "LGBGTQIAXYZ" rights.

For example: Males and Females both should be able to be pilots, and firing a pilot for being male/or female is dumb.

Males should have access to a track program and females should have access to a track program.

Transgender ideology is quite religious in nature though, so it's a lot like saying:

Pilot's can't be fired for being Christians:

Ok that is a great law, but what about the muslims?

So saying "pilots can't be fired for being transgender' is a lot more redundant and singles out other groups. Like...

So there are some court cases around all these issues. And definately they should be read/and case law should be made that upholds the original spirit of the law, but more laws aren't helping. They didn't help me get insurance or more access to medical care or make banks less likely to discriminate against me. It was all dumb.

What the left is doing is propping us up as victims and making us punching bags for the ALT ALT ALT right, cuz obviously there are some people on the 'alt right' who arent sexist bigots. And creating religious uproar. Now we need laws that protect muslims too.

Instead of "Pilots can't be fired because of their religion, or sex, or race'.

Also, race is such a misnomer, it's 'skin color' really. if you think about it there are black people with Caucasian ancestry, but there won't be a racist that admits that :P

It's a hot button topic and I hate what mass media such as wheel of time doing the lesbian kiss, and like other groups sensationalizing people who don't conform to stereotypical gender/sex presentations and it's all really dumb because it hurts more """" scare quotes """" transgender """" unscarequotes"""" ppl than it helps and doesn't give them any justice at all.

Especially when we have other very serious problems we must address with the corruption and lobbies on both sides etc etc etc, i'ts a mountain of rats, and I dont' want them

1) waving a transgender flag
2) labling me
3) saying they helped me yet didnt

I don't consider myself transgender. I think it's stupid. But you get my drift I hope.

I also don't present/conform to my birth sex and I have issues with my body, real proud to cut of my penis as well, so with that, I can be in agreement with disease even if I take issue with some of their other political stances.

I would totally support Gyno if he were serious, it would actually make me like um more, but he's full of shit.

I have my problems with the left and the right, which is why I am an independent with left leanings. I think the left often works against their own causes and falters in the face of adversity. While the right believes a bunch of stupid evil shit fed by dogma and propaganda.

Disease
12-15-2021, 02:51 PM
Whoever Gyno is LOL. This retard really has a hard on for you.

Any forum mod can check me out. I've never played red, I've never posted under the name Gyno. I was messing around and trolling you.

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 03:13 PM
Whoever Gyno is LOL. This retard really has a hard on for you.

Any forum mod can check me out. I've never played red, I've never posted under the name Gyno. I was messing around and trolling you.

Number 1. The forum mods never outed anybody, there more people here pretending to be someone else than are real folks.

Number 2. A forum mod couldn't even tell you who I am if they tried, it's called a vpn and new account, not a hard one to pull off champ.

Number 3. You aren't that clever and check every box.

Racist-Check
Magabilly-Check
Dumb-Check
Pretending to be trans/jewish/black to false report-Check
Talking about AONS while age old players call you out for AON farming-Check

Your like what if Cartman was a real person, and you really think it would be that easy to find someone just like Cartman as if they are growing on trees?

starkind
12-15-2021, 03:51 PM
Op reminds me of Recondo a bit.

Or lite incognito so he can talk shit without affecting his squeaky clean persona. Those are my first two top guesses.

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 04:53 PM
Op reminds me of Recondo a bit.

Or lite incognito so he can talk shit without affecting his squeaky clean persona. Those are my first two top guesses.

He confused Taiwan with Japan it's honestly hard to achieve that level of stupid, which only leaves Ragnaros or Gyno, and Rag don't talk like that.

As for me lol I fought alongside Lite a lot, but I was more of a lone wolf and prided myself on my Album of 1v1 kills. My legacy is that of a scumbag, and there is nothing I could say today that could possibly drag it lower than it already is.

starkind
12-15-2021, 05:30 PM
Gratz sektor?

Imago
12-15-2021, 05:44 PM
Gratz sektor?

Sektor was anything but a lone wolf. Dude literally would not play without both hands being held. Only reason he rolled a cleric on his last run through was because he was promised a full PL to 60.

Could be North. Or Stalos.

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 06:38 PM
Sektor was anything but a lone wolf. Dude literally would not play without both hands being held. Only reason he rolled a cleric on his last run through was because he was promised a full PL to 60.

Could be North. Or Stalos.

LOL very true I only caught Sektorz alone twice, once he dropped into freeport out of Plane of Air, like a fresh babe delivered by a stork from heaven. Such a satisfying kill.

North ran his mouth wayyyy too much, which forced me to kill him many many times. Which is really sad because as a bard you can only die in a 1v1 if you're mentally handicapped.

Disease
12-15-2021, 07:23 PM
Number 1. The forum mods never outed anybody, there more people here pretending to be someone else than are real folks.

Number 2. A forum mod couldn't even tell you who I am if they tried, it's called a vpn and new account, not a hard one to pull off champ.

Number 3. You aren't that clever and check every box.

Racist-Check
Magabilly-Check
Dumb-Check
Pretending to be trans/jewish/black to false report-Check
Talking about AONS while age old players call you out for AON farming-Check

Your like what if Cartman was a real person, and you really think it would be that easy to find someone just like Cartman as if they are growing on trees?

OK Kerwin, as confirmed by Mac address by forum mod. Maybe don't get banned twice and the mods can help you out.

Whale biologist
12-15-2021, 09:23 PM
disease is mblake's husbando

Jibartik
12-15-2021, 09:35 PM
I'm just saying if you don't play on red you aren't black.

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 10:05 PM
OK Kerwin, as confirmed by Mac address by forum mod. Maybe don't get banned twice and the mods can help you out.

lol dude there is literally nothing to tie this forum account back to my OG accounts, no mac address, no IP, no router subnets, nodda.

But I honestly don't remember Kerwin, was he the ranger?

starkind
12-15-2021, 10:27 PM
Pretty sure at least one black person, one native american, and one Persian in my ancestry, plus a whole lot of Irish, Germans, and Italians and spaniards.

Feel like I pass for Persian pretty ok. And if I really bothered I could probably blend in Isreal fairly good. Tho. French have the best quisine.

I miss red99 a lot and wish we had a constant low-mid level untwinked population. Can't really sustain that with group exp ratcheted all the way up and mega powerlvling teams trying to recruit ppl tho.

Good serverr, just r.i.p. to my lazy bones. And I wish disease was a nicer poster/more welcoming player who enjoyed more diversity on the server and forums. I do appreciate their uniqueness tho, and don't want to punish them into conforming or accepting themselves outside of a clinical discussion about their gem status rly.

Hope that helps.

starkind
12-15-2021, 10:28 PM
lol dude there is literally nothing to tie this forum account back to my OG accounts, no mac address, no IP, no router subnets, nodda.

But I honestly don't remember Kerwin, was he the ranger?

Yeah he was actually pretty decent and better at it then quill

Whale biologist
12-15-2021, 10:49 PM
Italians and spaniards.

Hope that helps.

so more than 1 black persons

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 11:00 PM
Yeah he was actually pretty decent and better at it then quill

Ok if my memory serves he was a half elf or wood elf ranger who got his true shot bow like stupid early in Nihilum, bit of a sperglord.

He did roam around solo a lot but Kerwin would have literally had to kill 50x as many people to get close to my numbers and that's not an even an exaggeration.

Zemgus
12-16-2021, 02:01 AM
so in this aimchat thread did you guys move to ICQ? add me 7050258

Zemgus
12-16-2021, 02:04 AM
has coach cast fucked nurse gyno or not? get to the fucking point

New_Guy
12-16-2021, 09:18 AM
has coach cast fucked nurse gyno or not? get to the fucking point

NOW there's a name I haven't heard in ages! That is a good guess!

But if I were lunatic formally known as Cast the forums would be hacked and their would be penis's everywhere.

He was a really good hacker, but l think he might have actually have been mentally insane.

starkind
12-16-2021, 03:02 PM
The very best bestest of the best of the best always are.

New_Guy
12-16-2021, 09:32 PM
The very best bestest of the best of the best always are.

Well I'll take that as a compliment then because everyone here thought I was a legit psychopath annnnnnnddddd THEY WERE RIGHT!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Imago
12-17-2021, 12:34 AM
Imabeast?

New_Guy
12-17-2021, 01:06 AM
Imabeast?

I put it in my sig under the thread PvP Tips and Tricks in General Red Chat.

Cwall 146.0
12-18-2021, 04:23 PM
no clue who Disease is, but it certainly ain't littlegyno

New_Guy
12-18-2021, 06:14 PM
no clue who Disease is, but it certainly ain't littlegyno

What happened, did Gyno get banned for RMT?

I remember he gave you an AON, is that why you're lying for him now? Hiding his new account.

Hey at least you're loyal to your guild mascot.

Disease
12-19-2021, 12:47 AM
What happened, did Gyno get banned for RMT?

I remember he gave you an AON, is that why you're lying for him now? Hiding his new account.

Hey at least you're loyal to your guild mascot.

We're all proud of you buddy.

New_Guy
12-19-2021, 10:31 AM
We're all proud of you buddy.

I'm my self esteem revolved around your approval I'd cut my nuts off tomorrow and happily bleed out.

EatitNerd
12-20-2021, 02:56 AM
You can tell this guy played a lot of chars with about a 0.20 kda. More deaths than ragnaros type of player for sure.

New_Guy
12-20-2021, 03:12 AM
You can tell this guy played a lot of chars with about a 0.20 kda. More deaths than ragnaros type of player for sure.

LOL sure don't believe the leaderboard that had me as the highest ranked Shaman on the server, a class that prior to me never broke the top 100 let alone the top 10.

Anonymous non factor guy said it, must be true!

Disease
12-20-2021, 12:03 PM
LOL sure don't believe the leaderboard that had me as the highest ranked Shaman on the server, a class that prior to me never broke the top 100 let alone the top 10.

Anonymous non factor guy said it, must be true!

Notice how everyone says you sucked, but yourself?

New_Guy
12-20-2021, 12:45 PM
Notice how everyone says you sucked, but yourself?

Nah this server has always been like a Justin Bieber concert, ya'll think if you get enough enough beliebers to sing the same tune, everyone will forget how much the music sucks.

No has ever measured how deep the rape stick went by studying sore assholes.

Disease
12-20-2021, 01:55 PM
Nah this server has always been like a Justin Bieber concert, ya'll think if you get enough enough beliebers to sing the same tune, everyone will forget how much the music sucks.

No has ever measured how deep the rape stick went by studying sore assholes.

Maybe you can show me how sore I can get with them top ten pvper fingers of yours?

New_Guy
12-20-2021, 02:17 PM
Maybe you can show me how sore I can get with them top ten pvper fingers of yours?

I have my anal fissure measuring tape out, just point to how deep it went, and I’ll figure out who every bodies main character was.

Disease
12-20-2021, 02:31 PM
I have my anal fissure measuring tape out, just point to how deep it went, and I’ll figure out who every bodies main character was.

Anal? I was saying meet up ingame for a 1 vs 1 duel, why you getting weird with anal talk?

New_Guy
12-20-2021, 04:57 PM
Anal? I was saying meet up ingame for a 1 vs 1 duel, why you getting weird with anal talk?

Sorry I gave Murda both my accounts when I quit, don't even know what the passwords are anymore.

Maybe you shoulda have accepted the 100+ offers I gave you to duel back then, that way I wouldn't be able to call you a cowardly bitch now.

Disease
12-22-2021, 08:59 PM
Sorry I gave Murda both my accounts when I quit, don't even know what the passwords are anymore.

Maybe you shoulda have accepted the 100+ offers I gave you to duel back then, that way I wouldn't be able to call you a cowardly bitch now.

I had a low self esteem then. After meeting my husband, adopting a child and finally telling my father I'm gay. I'm finally able to feel at home in my skin.

New_Guy
12-22-2021, 09:14 PM
I had a low self esteem then. After meeting my husband, adopting a child and finally telling my father I'm gay. I'm finally able to feel at home in my skin.

I say whatever makes you feel good do it.

I only have two hard no's, don't play with poop and love your pets, but don't LOOOVVEEEE your pets.

Disease
12-23-2021, 01:54 AM
I say whatever makes you feel good do it.

I only have two hard no's, don't play with poop and love your pets, but don't LOOOVVEEEE your pets.

Very wise words indeed.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-03-2022, 02:51 PM
BK that you?

Jazzy
02-03-2022, 02:59 PM
This lil bitch needs to get laid

Israel Adesanya
02-19-2022, 01:08 AM
ass burger

New_Guy
02-19-2022, 12:51 PM
This lil bitch needs to get laid

How do you know I'm not a tall fat guy? Or your dad? Son, is that you?