PDA

View Full Version : Support Kings and Bandits?

Rushmore
06-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Lets support this one. Honor someone who at least is trying to give us some sort of pvp.

I'll be there Lovers!

JayDee
06-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Fiegi told me that he is

Dojii
06-10-2011, 04:45 PM
I think it sounds extremely immersive. mm hmm i'll be there to check it out at least.

fiegi
06-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Rushmore would support an eq server run out of Auschwitz, this is not much of a surprise.

Stylez
06-10-2011, 05:13 PM
1hour 30 mins till we open, Come join up and lets fill these teams!

marke
06-10-2011, 08:23 PM
1 hour up & -so far- 30 minutes down..

Rushmore
06-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Rushmore would support an eq server run out of Auschwitz, this is not much of a surprise.

I hurt your feelings lately bro

destru
06-10-2011, 08:44 PM
1 hour up & -so far- 30 minutes down..

Eh, a beta with a lag issue which they are trying to fix.. *shrug*

Envious
06-10-2011, 08:55 PM
No, not classic, wont carry weight, will be temporary.

Rushmore, change your goddamn sig to something less faggoty. Aka, training allowed. Or does baby jesus not save you from trains?

Rushmore
06-10-2011, 09:03 PM
No, not classic, wont carry weight, will be temporary.

Rushmore, change your goddamn sig to something less faggoty. Aka, training allowed. Or does baby jesus not save you from trains?

I'm down with trains. I'm down with perma death. I'm down with whatever hardcore rule you can think of. But I've been playing emulator everquest for 3+ years now. I know what is going to attract people and I know what isn't. We need a community of people not 15. I want to play with 200+ You probably work at the local Movie theater where your day to day decisions don't affect the outcome of overall business. So I know it is tough for you to understand simple concepts.

Jesus loves you.

06-10-2011, 10:14 PM
We had a bad interface card that had to be replaced which has been done. Those getting on now are reporting the network issues are actually gone. We are having some weird transition problem with our IP Addresses but people are getting on.

Dojii
06-11-2011, 02:41 AM
We had a bad interface card that had to be replaced which has been done. Those getting on now are reporting the network issues are actually gone. We are having some weird transition problem with our IP Addresses but people are getting on.

ever since i applied your patch, that also had a new EQgame.exe I can't even log into any Emu now lol....

u guys broke my box ugh. good thing i have it backed up somewhere on my external.

06-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Sorry I try to make it clear on the forum post that the patch is only compatible with Kings & Bandits. Backup your eqgame.exe

Dojii
06-11-2011, 03:32 AM
Sorry I try to make it clear on the forum post that the patch is only compatible with Kings & Bandits. Backup your eqgame.exe

ahhh kool np then. i'll use my forum acct name and should be able to get on with that.

yep i see the server

toxic8
06-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Training should definitely be allowed.

Weapon of war.

No babysitting BS - who the hell has time for that shit anyway?

Rust1d?
06-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Server is pretty good...aside from nexus it is classic. Even jboots drop in najena and manastone off eye. get in here!

Cancerface
06-13-2011, 01:56 PM
a server where the devs are happy to see warsaint on their forums. heh no thanks. im sure you scripting faggots will have a great time stroking each other off though.

Stylez
06-13-2011, 02:02 PM
MQ don't work /Stroke your self. Why do you think Dojii not on ?

Cancerface
06-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Well if MQ truly doesnt work I would probably play, but I'm putting all of my free time into bass fishing.

Stylez
06-13-2011, 02:25 PM
its true, It really does not work.

Knuckle
06-13-2011, 02:31 PM
its true, It really does not work.

can we get a confirmation from dohee on this?

Cancerface
06-13-2011, 02:33 PM
MQ'in and still mediocre since '99

lethdar
06-13-2011, 03:07 PM
More like, only friends of notoriously corrupt devs image / devnoob will have access to MQ, including trustworthy fellows such as warsaint or whomever makes a small donation towards the basement fund ala guildwars.

Stylez
06-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Gotta let the past go lethdar lol, That was like 6 years ago. They are not gronkus.

06-13-2011, 03:29 PM
More like, only friends of notoriously corrupt devs image / devnoob will have access to MQ, including trustworthy fellows such as warsaint or whomever makes a small donation towards the basement fund ala guildwars.

People who can't read make me laugh. I am not accepting donations for the server infact I reject them.

I would like to add I hope I haunt your nightmares for another 6 years to come. Get a life.

Westeiner
06-13-2011, 03:49 PM
ever since i applied your patch, that also had a new EQgame.exe I can't even log into any MQ2 now lol....

u guys broke my MQ2 ugh.

Westeiner
06-13-2011, 03:49 PM
just Posting what he meant to say

lethdar
06-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Insulting my ability to read while unable to compose one sentence without errors, your skills are impressive, but too bad they don't alter reality. Good job opening another server, I give it a week before the combination of bad coding, retarded balance ideas, and corruption close it down.

06-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Insulting my ability to read while unable to compose one sentence without errors, your skills are impressive, but too bad they don't alter reality. Good job opening another server, I give it a week before the combination of bad coding, retarded balance ideas, and corruption close it down.

You were making insinuations and did not even read our forums. Donations are not accepted, stop lying to people. That is much worse than my ability to compose perfect English. That is all that needs to be said about this. Thanks.

Dojii
06-13-2011, 04:18 PM
You were making insinuations and did not even read our forums. Donations are not accepted, stop lying to people. That is much worse than my ability to compose perfect English. That is all that needs to be said about this. Thanks.

bigger man steps up

Akim
06-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Fuck MQ

lethdar
06-13-2011, 04:23 PM

Oh not talking about official donations palski, rather the irc mediated $5 - $10 dollars for custom gear that happens oh so often on your servers. No worries though, I'm sure the current players of your box will continue playing despite GM backed hackers warping around with fungi tunics in old world (not).

Dojii
06-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Oh not talking about official donations palski, rather the irc mediated $5 - $10 dollars for custom gear that happens oh so often on your servers. No worries though, I'm sure the current players of your box will continue playing despite GM backed hackers warping around with fungi tunics in old world (not).

QQ Lethdar.

Lets see some screenshots of the server before you start crying for its downfall.

06-13-2011, 04:27 PM

I can guarantee this is not going on despite what you think. I know I am not able to change your opinion here, but I am being truthful in this regard. I would not be spending months of my time to create a server to have everyone hate it.

Nirgon
06-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Waiting patiently to see how long the pop survives and what all goes down before dumping my life into it.

Misto
06-14-2011, 06:34 PM
is this server on the server list eqemu? cant find it

georgie
06-14-2011, 06:35 PM
i think they said that you edit your eqgame.exe and it's a different emu

wehrmacht
06-14-2011, 09:19 PM
bleh, posted in wrong thread