PDA

View Full Version : Old brown skeleton models?

fuark
06-10-2011, 03:34 PM
I did some old thread searching for this and couldn't come up with anything, although I did find this post from April 2011 which gave me some hope, but the updates seemed to stop: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32994&highlight=skeleton+model.

Anyways I am just curious whether anyone has found a way to implement old brown skeletons yet, or is there a fix for this? Or if not, are there any ongoing attempts to try and fix this?

Thanks for any info guys. My main Bertstare is a necro and I would really love to see the epic awesomeness of the old brown skeletons someday.

Carnal Malefactor
06-10-2011, 03:38 PM
This has been in the works for a while and probably on the backburner for the time being... we used to not even have old wolves/skellys at all and finally got them... maybe one day someone will figure it out.

Swish
06-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Agreed, they were truly awesome... nice to see the old wolves in place at least, and those horrible "normal" skeletons are better than the newer models that glided rather than walked :)

fuark
06-11-2011, 07:22 AM
Well here is a silent prayer to the gods of Norrath for Secrets to figure this out... :cool: