PDA

View Full Version : Hot Zones?

Cr33pin6d3ath
12-11-2021, 01:11 PM
Sorry to waste a new post on this but I have been trying to navigate the wiki and am unable to find my answer lol

Anyway is there still hot zones for xp?, if so is there a forum to find this on or is the old Allalhazam still the source!?

Am also looking for friends to adventure with! I am not the beggar for power leveling and asking for gear I do my part on that end lol Nerjinzul is the name just looking for some people to grind with!

Praxcthius
12-12-2021, 12:44 AM
Hot zones are only on live eq. The zones in p99 get very rarely tweaked/updated on an infrequently randomized schedule (when devs decide to)

Klazdaxthun

If you want to research content pertaining specifically for p99. There is a great one just search p99 Everquest wiki

Swish
12-12-2021, 05:33 AM
There's "Zone Experience Modifiers" which are based on old data, or so I thought.

To see what's hot and what's not, head here...

https://wiki.project1999.com/Recommended_Levels_and_ZEM_List

Most players follow the yellow brick road but there's some great nostalgia off the beaten track.

starkind
12-12-2021, 10:31 AM
Lavastorm is probably the hottest zone in the game, OT or DL coming in like 3rd and 2cnd maybe. BW after that., then the swamp of no hope, I reck on the ros and oasis should be up there too but those are gonna be dry heats with a sea breeze soo..