PDA

View Full Version : Maga cant get a date.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2021, 08:10 PM
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/question-keeping-trump-loving-men-night-why-won-t-women-ncna1273594

Most of us learn early in life that you can’t bully someone into liking you, that not all desire is reciprocal, and that we can all learn from self-examination. Those who apparently haven’t should keep this important dating tip in mind: When a critical mass of people find your values regressive, your political beliefs inhumane, and your political hero repellent, it’s not them. It’s you.

Such arguments don’t just read like “Handmaid’s Tale” fan fiction; they also directly contradict the stated principles of American conservatism itself. Educated women not wanting to date Trump supporters, for instance, is a solid example of the free market that conservatives hold so dear. These guys are a demonstrably shoddy product: They mistake being loud for being factual; they conflate guns and masculinity; they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand; and, like the twice-impeached Florida retiree they revere, they’re not great at taking no for an answer. If women reject them and the market corrects in response, everything is working exactly how conservatives believe it should.

Yeesshhh.. That shit stings. Imagine, being alone because you cant stop being cruel and disgusting then wondering why nobody will love you. Your mommy still loves you.

Give it a read. Its pretty funny. I knew it was a thing, since the whole, right wingers are ok with forcing a child to get married (since it happens in red states 99% of the time). I didnt think they were so pathetic about it.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2018/03/05/why-its-hard-for-conservatives-to-date-in-dc-right-now/

Ooof. Working for the GOP is even worse. Who would have thought that women wouldnt want to date men who want to strip their rights away..? lol

Whale biologist
12-08-2021, 08:17 PM
XXOG

Ooloo
12-08-2021, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the dissertation gravy.

You are obsessed. Go outside, ride a bike, take a walk, go for a hike. We only have one life in this world.

unsunghero
12-08-2021, 08:32 PM

unsunghero
12-08-2021, 08:39 PM
This article is actually interesting. I mean it’s ridiculous, it’s all just slander based on someone’s political party, but this part is interesting:

“Meanwhile, MAGA men regularly crow about studies indicating that conservative women are hotter than those on the other side. If these guys are happy to date within their own political affiliation, that’s great, right? Wrong. The problem, per Kaufmann, is that a majority of young women have the nerve to not want to date the men who don’t want to date them. How dare they?”

- Does ANYONE truly want to date someone who has a polar opposite political affiliation? I’m not talking about a moderate dating a moderate, but would a strong left-wing person or a strong right-wing person want to date the other party?

If so, why? Do you see a future with that person? Is getting in constant verbal arguments fun for you?

I just don’t believe it

Edit: the second article is that apparently conservatives in DC were complaining that liberals in DC don’t want to date them and I find that ridiculous

First off, I don’t believe there are any conservatives in DC. And if there are, why the F are you still there? You couldn’t pay me to live in DC lol

Trexller
12-08-2021, 08:47 PM
this is gravypoo. he wouldnt survive an hour without an argument

unsunghero
12-08-2021, 08:53 PM
this is gravypoo. he wouldnt survive an hour without an argument

I don’t mind it. I would never see this stuff if he didn’t show it to me. I find it interesting still

Elizondo
12-08-2021, 08:59 PM
Thread further proof that OP has never seen a vagina

Gravydoo II
12-08-2021, 09:00 PM

Imagine, not being able to read.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2021/07/12/political-discrimination-as-civil-rights-struggle/

It was right there.

You realize you just displayed
"they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand; and, like the twice-impeached Florida retiree they revere, they’re not great at taking no for an answer."

Gravydoo II
12-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Ive been dating a republican for five years. Shes a christian, too. Shes just not all preachy and prays alone, like it says in the bible. She even does this thing when she gets new information and even when she doesnt agree with it, she will form a new opinion upon receiving it. She does this other thing where we have disagreements, and we ask one another why they have that position. Its like, we're equals or respect one another, or something weird and liberal like that. We've lived together for four of those years. So dont tell me it cant be done and opposites dont attract. They do.

DeathsSilkyMist
12-08-2021, 09:08 PM
These kinds of articles are why left leaning corporate media networks are losing money, reputation, and membership. At least NBC had enough sense to put this in the opinion section, which isn't always the case when it comes to trash articles of this nature.

I honestly feel bad for the writer if this is their actual view. It is so absurd and demonstrably false I cannot see how you could believe it.

unsunghero
12-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Imagine, not being able to read.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2021/07/12/political-discrimination-as-civil-rights-struggle/

It was right there.

You realize you just displayed
"they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand; and, like the twice-impeached Florida retiree they revere, they’re not great at taking no for an answer."

I don’t go to an Ivy League school, so I don’t really care. And yes I am dismissive of things I don’t care about lol

Also, I think it’s a terrible idea to put your political affiliation on your dating profile, or to bring it up on a first date. But that’s just me. Apparently liberals do it differently

I like to get to know a person before I become prejudice about them based on their politics. If it appears that they are a hardcore leftist however, then yeah I probably won’t continue to date them because I don’t like getting in political arguments with someone. Whether they want to continue to date me or not is irrelevant to me at that point. But I will have gotten to know them a little first and I also wouldn’t regret the time I spent doing that, if it didn’t work out

But that’s just me

Gravydoo II
12-08-2021, 09:11 PM
Its not political when it comes to voting for a rapist or not.. More like, do you support rapists, sexual assaulters, and sexists or not? Cause thats not political. You can do all those things under the banner of "i dont give a fuck about politics".

See how its not about prejudice? Its about "this is what you've shown me you're ok with".

unsunghero
12-08-2021, 09:13 PM
Its not political when it comes to voting

Gonna have to agree to disagree on that

Gravydoo II
12-08-2021, 09:18 PM
I don’t go to an Ivy League school, so I don’t really care. And yes I am dismissive of things I don’t care about lol

they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand;

Not even close to the same thing.

You do care though because you are here talking about it. Cared enough to share with all of us. Your adoring fans. =]

unsunghero
12-08-2021, 09:21 PM
they’re incurious and dismissive of anything they don’t understand;

Not even close to the same thing

Ya I knew you would catch that. And yes you are correct they are not. I won’t deny that I don’t understand

Edit: either way, even if I don’t understand it I still found it interesting and ty for sharing

Gravydoo II
12-08-2021, 09:28 PM
You just quote mined me and cut off the rest of my statement! Then thanked me! lol

you're funny. And you're welcome.

Jibartik
12-08-2021, 09:31 PM
Democrats only like people who do well on social media apps.

Gravydoo II
12-08-2021, 09:36 PM
These kinds of articles are why left leaning corporate media networks are losing money, reputation, and membership. At least NBC had enough sense to put this in the opinion section, which isn't always the case when it comes to trash articles of this nature.

I honestly feel bad for the writer if this is their actual view. It is so absurd and demonstrably false I cannot see how you could believe it.

So all 1700 of the women were lying on the survey and its actually 94% (of those surveyed) would date MAGA guys..?? Cause you're saying the writers opinion and the reasons listen, given by the women surveyed, are false.

How can that be? lol

Gravydoo II
12-08-2021, 09:37 PM
Democrats only like people who do well on social media apps.

thats right.. if you dont have a blue check on twitter, you're just a fucking crack ho.

Penish
12-08-2021, 09:41 PM
gravy is smart bros, lol

DeathsSilkyMist
12-08-2021, 09:52 PM
So all 1700 of the women were lying on the survey and its actually 94% (of those surveyed) would date MAGA guys..?? Cause you're saying the writers opinion and the reasons listen, given by the women surveyed, are false.

How can that be? lol

A few quick points.

1. A survey of 1700 women in a country that has somewhere around 150,000,000 women has no real value when it comes to determining the general dating pattern of women.

2. The study was done with college women, and colleges as a whole are more left leaning. So it isn't surprising the women polled are more likely to be left leaning.

3. People do lie on polls because they don't want their answer to come back to haunt them later. Trump hate is the popular position right now, so people are more likely to vote that way in a poll to protect themselves.

robayon
12-08-2021, 09:53 PM
Its not political when it comes to voting for a rapist or not.Did you vote for Joe Biden, Gravydoo?

unsunghero
12-08-2021, 09:59 PM
You just quote mined me and cut off the rest of my statement! Then thanked me! lol

you're funny. And you're welcome.

Ya I meant it unironically. I find that stuff super interesting, I like to read other types of articles when they are presented to me. I don’t really spend a lot of time seeking them out tho

I also like hearing other possibly opposing viewpoints, which is partly why I like this forum. If this was a complete echo chamber I would find it more boring

Prolly still not gonna put my political affiliation in my profile, shit even less likely to if articles are showing it will hurt my chances. My self-confidence is strongly and probably unhealthily tied to what kind of shape I’m in, so I’m waiting to recover from this damn surgery and get back into shape before firing up Match.Com again. I’ve been out of the dating scene so long I’m bound to be rusty though when I do

Toxigen
12-08-2021, 10:03 PM
godamn op is a fucking retard

lmao

unsunghero
12-08-2021, 10:33 PM
I’ve mentioned this before, but I don’t think it’s a good idea to put anything on your dating profile that will hurt your chances to get a first date. Let’s assume people only date along political party lines (not true for all, but let’s assume it). If you put your political party on there, you just eliminated 50% of your prospective first dates!

What were your chances before? Well I don’t have the exact statistics, but I think for most normal people aka non-models of 10/10 attractiveness, their profile is only PM’d by less than 1% of the people who see it. Seen by potentially thousands, responded to by 3 this month. Your odds of getting a PM or response to your dating profile are less than the odds of a telemarketer asking about a car’s extended warranty on the phone not being hung up on. Basically, all of our odds are shit

So just like salespeople (selling ourselves), it’s all about getting your foot in the door. I’m bald, but I don’t have pics of my bald head in my profile. If someone finds out on a first date I’m bald and that happened to be a dealbreaker for them, I still got a first date and a potential shot at something more I wouldn’t have gotten had I put the bald pic on the profile. I’m not trying to deceive, I’m not going to lie and say I have hair if they ask in a PM, but I am going to try to put my best foot forward. I dunno, maybe I do have a bald pic on the profile lol, I haven’t checked in a long time. But u get what I mean, hopefully

It’s all about getting that first date. But maybe that’s me. I like meeting people, I like talking to strangers, and I don’t mind if a first date didn’t work out. As long as I don’t get hella-catfished (I’ve been catfished just not super bad). But even if I’m being catfished, I’ll still find a way to enjoy some parts of the date

I dunno, that’s just my perspective. Yours may differ

Whale biologist
12-08-2021, 10:34 PM
thats right.. if you dont have a blue check on twitter, you're just a fucking crack ho.

Bill Kristol has a check and he sucks now.

Trexller
12-08-2021, 11:39 PM
anyone male or female who bases their judgement on a romantic partner over their political beliefs is just simply a moron.

Some hot alt lefty liberal chick wants to hang? hell yeah i'll go to whatever flavor of the month indie bluegrass show or whatever idiotic protest that she wants to. Frankly I'd be more concerned about the lack of things that she shaves, hippie girls can be rather hairy.

"Oh yeah, is that right?" "I read something... they really did that?" "I can totally see how that would be wrong" "Yeah you know, those folks are starting to make sense" "blah blah blah", that type of woman will want to think she is "educating you to wokeness", which i can easily feign.

have your fun for a couple months, then move on, if she's a bitch about it, I'll reveal the alt-right monster that I am, and laugh as i post the pics I took of her on reddit.

Gravydoo II
12-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Ya I meant it unironically. I find that stuff super interesting, I like to read other types of articles when they are presented to me. I don’t really spend a lot of time seeking them out tho

I also like hearing other possibly opposing viewpoints, which is partly why I like this forum. If this was a complete echo chamber I would find it more boring

Prolly still not gonna put my political affiliation in my profile, shit even less likely to if articles are showing it will hurt my chances. My self-confidence is strongly and probably unhealthily tied to what kind of shape I’m in, so I’m waiting to recover from this damn surgery and get back into shape before firing up Match.Com again. I’ve been out of the dating scene so long I’m bound to be rusty though when I do

I do too. How do you think I find out about this shit? Some times its lefties, some times its right wing sources. I like to watch all of it. I cant say im doing my due diligence if I dont watch a lil fox news on youtube or whatever. Conservative radio programs, etc. Its just an echo chamber, like you're saying, on both sides, which is boring. Even if you just listen to laugh, at least you gave it a shot.

man fuck match.com. Just say hi to the next lady you see. Tell her your shits fucked up. lol. Go flirt and groan when you laugh cause your shit hurts lol. it'll be adorable

robayon
12-09-2021, 04:32 PM
have your fun for a couple months, then move on, if she's a bitch about it, I'll reveal the alt-right monster that I am, and laugh as i post the pics I took of her on reddit.if this is even halfway true, you're a real scumbag

Jibartik
12-09-2021, 04:34 PM
JfCXKhmdD-k

Knowledge
12-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Thread further proof that OP has never seen a vagina

Trexller
12-09-2021, 05:54 PM
if this is even halfway true, you're a real scumbag

all women play mind-fuck games with men, i just leveled the playing field.

ive always been attracted to crazy, so ive had some good teachers.

ill admit to a character flaw, i do tend to lose interest in a relationship after like 3 months

but that chick in the 80s was right: Love Is A Battlefield

red_demonman
12-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Thread for virgins.

Jibartik
12-09-2021, 06:04 PM
arent the taliban like the final form of incels? they won their own country.

gamers rise up...

robayon
12-09-2021, 06:21 PM
all women play mind-fuck games with men, i just leveled the playing field.

ive always been attracted to crazy, so ive had some good teachers.

ill admit to a character flaw, i do tend to lose interest in a relationship after like 3 months

but that chick in the 80s was right: Love Is A Battlefieldcompetitive mindset is kind of incompatible with something as cooperative as a true relationship, due to that it follows that you wouldn't commit or haven't met the right person to do so with

just remember: emotional intelligence is the same thing as relationship communism

anyways, i hope you self-reflect on your ethics. and pat benatar has been married to the same guy since 1982

Trexller
12-09-2021, 06:28 PM
yeah i definitely have different goals in the relationship dept than most people, and i accept what i am.

isnt the central theme of the whole lefty woke thing, "you like what you like, and thats ok!"

pat simply just won her war

Nocht
12-09-2021, 06:28 PM
A year later and Trump is still living rent free in Gravy's head.

Trexller
12-09-2021, 06:31 PM
A year later and Trump is still living rent free in Gravy's head.

they need trump and they know it

without trump to bitch about, the libs have absolutely fuck all, other than horrible destined-to-fail policies

Gravydoo II
12-09-2021, 07:09 PM
Dis-interest in things they dont understand.

robayon
12-10-2021, 11:54 AM
yeah i definitely have different goals in the relationship dept than most people, and i accept what i am.

isnt the central theme of the whole lefty woke thing, "you like what you like, and thats ok!"

pat simply just won her war"Lefty woke thing means I can share nudes without consent on Reddit as revenge for my own inadequacy"

Cool

Jibartik
12-10-2021, 02:15 PM
I lived in liberal utopia and republican utopia, and everyone in the republican utopia were divorced because of infidelity and had kids half their age and most of the libs seemed happy but were childless with a growing sense of nihilism.

Jibartik
12-14-2021, 03:18 AM
g5nUXega2CI