PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: /qing and exiting game too quickly while in combat

Tune
12-02-2021, 02:03 PM
I've noticed raids wiping and /qing a massive amount of people, and most of them are getting out of game in seconds

something is clearly broken because you should remain in game for 5 mins if you are in combat.

<Perdition> on red constantly abuses this bug/exploit in some way

On a small scale with 1 mob aggroed to me I stay in game for 5 minutes even after the mob is dead

I'm not sure what's going on, maybe when the hate list is too large it bugs out? or are they using some way of loading another client to "kick" them out of game.

either way this needs a stern looking at.

merzcleric
12-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Can confirm I've witnessed this, also seen a few of them zone in and just dissappear occasionally.

totmanc
12-02-2021, 02:36 PM
Moving this thread to nobody cares section of the forum.

Xdarr
12-02-2021, 03:55 PM
I've noticed this too on Red 99 over the last few months with a handful of <Perdition> players who seem to have the magical ability to just "disappear" suddenly, and out of the game entirely, well under 30 seconds.

azxten
12-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Could be cheating, this was a known cheat when I used to make EQ cheats

Symbioticforks
12-15-2021, 04:50 AM
either way this needs a stern looking at.

Post creator is banned? All your cohorts come back, and you're forum banned within a day or two? You tell Blistig he's a piece of trash again? You gotta stop that dude.

Baugi
12-15-2021, 12:55 PM
Moving this thread to nobody cares section of the forum.

Have you tried explaining basic game mechanics to your boys before they come in here rambling about mysterious shadowy cheats?

Or is it more of a coping mechanism?