PDA

View Full Version : PS PC worth getting?

Tunabros
11-30-2021, 03:11 PM
Anyone here know what this is?

It's like a streaming service by sony that allows you to play ps4 games

on pc but you need to pay a membership

I own an xbox and I really want to play Bloodborne (the only souls games I have beaten)

membership is like 60 dollars per year

anyone tried it? how does it hold up on pc?

thanks for reading

unsunghero
11-30-2021, 03:25 PM
I played DS3 on pc (steam) by plugging my Xbox one controller into the PC with USB. It is much better than playing on console, Xbox one can only get ~30 FPS while my pc, even though it’s not high end, was getting 60 FPS. Also, no loading time in between zones, instant loading

It’s almost better in every conceivable way, except there is a bit more cheating since it’s a different pool of players than console. Still not much cheating, but some people (probably about 3% when I was playing), were running hacks. The most malicious of these hacks would involve another player putting a new hacked gesture into your list of gestures, and if you didn’t notice and delete it before the game scans every connected player on Tuesdays, your account would get banned for hacking hacked items. The possibility of this made me stop engaging in pvp, but like I said it was really rare. A good rule of thumb though is never accept or pick up any item dropped or offered from anyone on pc

If you do end up playing, it’s worth getting the expansions if u haven’t already. The souls games always put their hardest bosses in expansions and Bloodborne supposedly has one of the hardest bosses of any souls game, which makes it one of the hardest in any video game ever, the Orphan of Kos. Good luck against this guy if you do:

Tunabros
11-30-2021, 03:41 PM
I've beaten all souls games except for bloodborne with 100% achievement completion

yeah, I know Bloodborne is definitely more aggressive in gameplay

but it's the only I haven't played yet so I willing to play it until I get that platinum

trophy haha