PDA

View Full Version : Eptein is Alive

Castle2.0
11-29-2021, 06:59 PM
Gene therapy using DNA from Will Ferrell to mask his appearance and is now lip syncing The Tokens classics, hiding in plain sight.

Sorry, you cannot handle the truth.

FGl5ReYunoY

Castle2.0
11-29-2021, 07:08 PM
The truth is out there...

robayon
11-29-2021, 07:09 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=317&pictureid=1431

Jibartik
11-29-2021, 07:18 PM
Now this is a good post!

I cant imagine they would kill him and not this maxwell girl, so I think he killed himself.

Wrong?

Tunabros
11-29-2021, 07:39 PM
love it when boomers post some link to a youtube video of some obscure band that

no cares about or even bother to look twice

Jibartik
11-29-2021, 07:55 PM
CC_f1jnENLc

mcoy
11-30-2021, 12:23 AM
love it when boomers post some link to a youtube video of some obscure band that

uufEBooS6Us

-Mcoy

Duik
11-30-2021, 01:41 AM
Red Dwarf. Best Show Ever.
Not that anyone cares, or looked tiwce.
Also, well groomed man in video link above seems very serious. Must be true.

Jibartik
11-30-2021, 02:07 AM
Jesse waters is JFK Jr or perhaps an antichrist?

https://i.imgur.com/uTktW7K.png

Jibartik
11-30-2021, 11:28 PM
So either the pilot is a filthy liar and covering that he saw bad stuff but sold his soul for a ranch, or Epstein is squeaky clean and the media made up the Lolita Express??

NEW YORK (AP) — A longtime pilot for Jeffrey Epstein told a jury Tuesday at Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex trafficking trial that he never saw evidence of sexual activity on planes as he flew his boss and others — including a prince and ex-presidents — for nearly three decades.

Lawrence Paul Visoski Jr., the trial’s first witness, was responding to questions by a defense lawyer when he acknowledged that he never encountered sexual activity aboard two jets he piloted on roughly 1,000 trips between 1991 and 2019.

He said he stayed in the cockpit for the majority of flights but would sometimes emerge to go to the bathroom or get coffee.

Although he was called as a witness by the government, Visoski’s testimony seemed to aid the defense of Maxwell as he answered questions posed by Maxwell attorney Christian Everdell about what he saw when he straightened up the aircraft after a flight.

Visoski didn’t hesitate when Everdell asked him if he ever saw sexual activity when he went for coffee or found sex toys when he cleaned up.

“Never,” the pilot answered to both questions. He said he never saw used condoms either.

And when he was asked if he ever saw sex acts with underage females, he answered: “Absolutely not.”

The pilot said Epstein never warned him to stay in the cockpit during flights and also encouraged him to use a bathroom near the rear of the plane that would require him to walk past the plane’s couches.

He said he never saw any children on his planes who were not accompanied by their parents.

When Everdell asked him about a teenager who prosecutors say was sexually abused by Epstein before she became an adult, Visoski said he believed she was “mature” when he was introduced to her.

He also acknowledged that Clinton was a passenger on a few flights in the 2000s and he had piloted planes with Britain’s Prince Andrew, the late U.S. Sen. John Glenn of Ohio — the first American to orbit Earth — and former presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, “more than once.”

Visoski said Epstein gave him 40 acres of land to build a house on the financier’s New Mexico property and paid for his daughters’ college education.

Epstein’s plane was derisively nicknamed “The Lolita Express” by some in the media after allegations emerged that he had used it to fly teenage girls to his private island, his New Mexico ranch, and his New York City townhouse.

Flight records, made public as part of civil litigation, also showed that Epstein had used the plane to fly celebrities, influential academics, and politicians around the globe.

Luminaries who flew with Epstein have had to beat back speculation that their presence on the flights meant they must have been aware of the millionaire’s crimes. Clinton, like others who took rides from Epstein, has said he was unaware of any misconduct.

Maxwell, 59, traveled for decades in circles that put her in contact with accomplished and wealthy people before her July 2020 arrest.

Asked by Assistant U.S. Attorney Maurene Comey where Maxwell stood in the hierarchy of Epstein’s world, Visoski said Maxwell “was the Number 2.” He added that “Epstein was the big Number 1.”

The testimony supports what Assistant U.S. Attorney Lara Pomerantz told jurors in her opening statement Monday when she said Epstein and Maxwell were “partners in crime.”

Pomerantz said Maxwell recruited and groomed girls for Epstein to sexually abuse from 1994 to at least 2004.

Maxwell has pleaded not guilty and one of her lawyers said in an opening statement Monday that she’s being made a scapegoat for Epstein, who killed himself in his Manhattan jail cell at age 66 in August 2019 as he awaited a sex trafficking trial.

Visoski testified briefly on Monday before beginning Tuesday on the witness stand.

Whale biologist
11-30-2021, 11:40 PM
Jesse waters is JFK Jr or perhaps an antichrist?

https://i.imgur.com/uTktW7K.png

Guy on the left has a medium jaw game. Not stronk enough to be Kennedy. (https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/distinctive-habsburg-jaw-was-likely-result-royal-familys-inbreeding-180973688/)

Jibartik
11-30-2021, 11:54 PM
first time I saw Jesse waters I felt like he was some guy I knew from school. He had some sort of animal magnetism about him.

Now I know it's because he's supernatural/jfk.

Knowledge
12-01-2021, 08:52 AM
Larry Visoski, who worked (as Epstein's pilot) for the disgraced financier for nearly 30 years, talked about his experience during the sex-trafficking trial of Ghislaine Maxwell.

Donald Trump and Bill Clinton mentioned

Castle2.0
12-01-2021, 11:05 AM
I hope we get the full transcript of the trial released.

One predator pedo dead, let's make sure the ones left alive are brought to justice.

Gravydoo II
12-01-2021, 11:17 AM
He also acknowledged that Clinton was a passenger on a few flights in the 2000s and he had piloted planes with Britain’s Prince Andrew, the late U.S. Sen. John Glenn of Ohio — the first American to orbit Earth — and former presidentsDonald Trump and Bill Clinton, “more than once.”

Yeessshhhh... Imagine voting for a guy who used to ride on the pedo-express! Bill clinton was president when I was like ten I think.. Maybe twelve. You pretty much had full knowledge of trump and Epstein and you STILL voted for him.

Lol when you worship the guy who was in the same plane, doing the same things, going to the same island, with the same kids... oh but trump didnt partake, he just watched them get raped?? LOL come on.. Your boy should be on the sex offender registry but you'd STILL vote for him.

That can only mean one or two things. You want to be him or you envy him.

walfreyydo
12-01-2021, 11:28 AM

People voted for Trump because he was the first politician to come out and say its ok to be a racist misogynistic selfish bigot, and that resonated with a lot of people, including many on this very forum. It was also a pushback against the left's PC culture, which has done nothing but further entrench many who are not exactly enlightened with diversity or a wide ranging world view.

Castle2.0
12-01-2021, 12:09 PM
He also acknowledged that Clinton was a passenger on a few flights in the 2000s and he had piloted planes with Britain’s Prince Andrew, the late U.S. Sen. John Glenn of Ohio — the first American to orbit Earth — and former presidentsDonald Trump and Bill Clinton, “more than once.”

Yeessshhhh... Imagine voting for a guy who used to ride on the pedo-express! Bill clinton was president when I was like ten I think.. Maybe twelve. You pretty much had full knowledge of trump and Epstein and you STILL voted for him.

Lol when you worship the guy who was in the same plane, doing the same things, going to the same island, with the same kids... oh but trump didnt partake, he just watched them get raped?? LOL come on.. Your boy should be on the sex offender registry but you'd STILL vote for him.

Totally dude. He is best ever. I read it in his book and he told me on cable news television interview. Sorry you can't be him, but if I keep believing, I will be. hue hue hue, you're so jealous.

Castle2.0
12-01-2021, 12:10 PM
People voted for Trump because he was the first politician to come out and say its ok to be a racist misogynistic selfish bigot, and that resonated with a lot of people, including many on this very forum. It was also a pushback against the left's PC culture, which has done nothing but further entrench many who are not exactly enlightened with diversity or a wide ranging world view.

lol, diversity, inclusion, buzzword, synergy, sustainability, big data, BLM....

My bingo card full enough to be 'in' now?

Sheep.

myrddraal
12-01-2021, 12:16 PM
And keanu reeves is a VAMPIRE

hobart
12-01-2021, 12:22 PM

Do you like writing that rent check to a boomer? Or saying "yes sir/yes ma'am" when you serve them a latte?

Tunabros
12-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Do you like writing that rent check to a boomer? Or saying "yes sir/yes ma'am" when you serve them a latte?

we found the salty boomer :rolleyes:

also I am a home owner ;)

Whale biologist
12-01-2021, 12:47 PM

Who bought it for you?

Knowledge
12-01-2021, 01:05 PM
Time will wipe that arrogance of youth off your face.

Jibartik
12-01-2021, 01:11 PM
Hey has the court proven that there were no under age kids being traffied, nor was there any sexual favors made either?

This case turning into neverland ranch.

All a media hoax.

Tunabros
12-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Who bought it for you?

my gf

Tunabros
12-01-2021, 01:49 PM
no need to get mad, guys

I'm the one who has to take care of you eventually!

Whale biologist
12-01-2021, 02:48 PM
my gf

British call that a ponce.

Gravydoo II
12-01-2021, 03:05 PM
Hey has the court proven that there were no under age kids being traffied, nor was there any sexual favors made either?

This case turning into neverland ranch.

All a media hoax.

Cause the dudes that own the news companies were on that fucking plane.

Knowledge
12-01-2021, 03:29 PM
As the people can well see, my client, the Illuminati, was not on that plane. If the glove don't fit you must acquit!

Tunabros
12-01-2021, 04:21 PM
triggered

Jibartik
12-01-2021, 04:26 PM
The whole thing was faked lol

hobart
12-02-2021, 02:14 PM

Not a boomer.

Making fun of boomers is like making fun of a handsome billionaire with a huge penis. Boomers run and own the world.

Jibartik
12-02-2021, 02:16 PM
After ww2 we had a lot of led and we didn't take led out of our water system and paint until the 70s and what lead does is stunts the developmental growth of children, so basically all the boomers are just retards.

Don't retard shame.

Tunabros
12-02-2021, 02:21 PM
Not a boomer.

Making fun of boomers is like making fun of a handsome billionaire with a huge penis. Boomers run and own the world.

ok boomer (lol!)

Homesteaded
12-03-2021, 10:20 AM
Who Eptein