PDA

View Full Version : Spell_us

Vandolas
03-07-2010, 09:18 AM
I went through all the set up steps and loaded the all the files from the web sight here. Everything works fine but one file. The spell_us file seems to have some issues. This has only started doing this in the last few weeks, but every time I try to cast a spell it gives me this message in red. (You can not cast this spell while out of combat.) If I load the previous spell_us file that came with the disk most of my spells work fine. All the icons are different from classic, but some of the icons in my spell book are blank. The blank icons seem to be the ones that are having the issues.
While the name of the blank spell comes up as I pass the mouse over them I am unable to load the spell and to use it with the original spell_us file from the disk. If I load the spell_us file from the web sight all of the icons appear normal, classic, but I am unable to cast any spell as previously stated.

So far the work around that I have been forced to use is this. I load the spell_us file from the web sight here and log into the game. Memorize all the spells that I am unable to memorize with the original file, save the spell set (which is not classic) then log out and load the spell_us file from the disk that I’ve copied into a different folder. Log back into the game and load that spell set that I just saved to use those spells that I was not previously allowed to load.

The spells that come to mind, because I did not write them down, are Bind, Gate, Charm, Mesmerize, Cancel Magic, Taper Magic, and the AE stun that I do not recall the name of off hand.

The version of the game that I have is SoF, if that helps any.

Aeolwind
03-07-2010, 12:15 PM
SOF is unsupported here unfortunately...So I have no idea what could be causing your issues =/.

Secrets is more familiar with the SOF client, maybe shoot him a direct PM on the forums.

Sixpence
03-31-2010, 08:58 AM
I am also running the SoF client & am experiencing exactly the same problem, I have given up on my Sk for now & am playing a Monk (problem solved).