PDA

View Full Version : How to Louse the House in 10 Months

Castle2.0
11-19-2021, 03:24 PM
$1.9T in spending that exacerbates red hot inflation, kills the economy, and screws wage earners

Gatordash
11-19-2021, 04:02 PM
Politics playbook: When in doubt, pass another couple Trillion dollar spending bill and say its paid for. When people figure out its not paid for, take no responsibility and blame rich people and pretend like you aren't one of those rich people.

Whale biologist
11-19-2021, 04:21 PM
Inflation is already skyrocketing due to this bill that hasn't passed the Senate and won't.

Toxigen
11-19-2021, 04:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nS7cmeu.jpg

Jibartik
11-19-2021, 04:29 PM
Inflation is already skyrocketing due to this bill that hasn't passed the Senate and won't.

I think it's because people are spending less, so they think they need to make less.

Everyone I know goes out half as much as they used to at best. So there is less liquid cash exchanging hands, causing both inflation and an over inflated sense of security for those that are not making an income right now.

You can literally get by on scraps right now because you can justify ramen here, and ramen there when you spend 90% of your time inside.

If and when people want to go back out to a real functioning economy, they are going to realize they neeed jobs, at which point like the housing market at its breaking point, the commerce economy will collapse and world war 3 will be all but around the corner.

Thank god for the potential future Green lockdowns that will keep this strange prison economy we're turning into functioning!

:o

Tunabros
11-19-2021, 04:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nS7cmeu.jpg

made me lol irl

unsunghero
11-19-2021, 05:25 PM
Memes?

unsunghero
11-19-2021, 05:29 PM

Gatordash
11-19-2021, 05:32 PM

unsunghero
11-19-2021, 05:36 PM
All pleased with myself for buying a truck that only gets 19mpg average. It cost me $55 to fill my tank up a few days ago. For a mid-size pickup. That’s what it should cost a full size SUV

F me for not buying a weird sounding hybrid I guess…

Elizondo
11-19-2021, 05:40 PM
flation is too many dollars swimmin in the system and not enough goods

double tax

all brandon's fault

Whale biologist
11-19-2021, 06:20 PM
flation is too many dollars swimmin in the system and not enough goods

No that's scarcity

Elizondo
11-19-2021, 06:50 PM
No that's scarcity

Bro why you always tryin to disagree

flation is too many bucks chasin not enough goods. it's in your first grade econ textbook man

Whale biologist
11-19-2021, 07:22 PM
Bro why you always tryin to disagree

flation is too many bucks chasin not enough goods. it's in your first grade econ textbook man

Because I believe in words.

Elizondo
11-19-2021, 07:26 PM
Because I believe in words.

you just bein silly

no worries

Jibartik
11-19-2021, 07:28 PM
u say flation 🎵 he says scarcity 🥁 scarcity 🎺 flation 🎸 flation 🎶 scarity

☢️ lets call the whole thing Armageddon. 🔥

Whale biologist
11-19-2021, 07:33 PM
you just bein silly

no worries

It doesn't surprise me that a strong conservative such as yourself has zero clue what inflation is.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

Jibartik
11-19-2021, 07:34 PM
Is it when your entire country has given up on life and is going to wait out a solution?

Elizondo
11-19-2021, 07:40 PM
It doesn't surprise me that a strong conservative such as yourself has zero clue what inflation is.

you just bein silly man

can't take your posts seriously

Whale biologist
11-19-2021, 07:45 PM
you just bein silly man

can't take your posts seriously

I reject your invitation (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3XPuS9Byvg&t=05s&feature=youtu.be)

Elizondo
11-19-2021, 07:49 PM
I reject your invitation (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3XPuS9Byvg&t=05s&feature=youtu.be)

moby dick doctor just throwin a tantrum

I can feelz

Homesteaded
11-19-2021, 07:50 PM

Bestow us with your deep well of knowledge.

Whale biologist
11-19-2021, 07:53 PM
Bestow us with your deep well of knowledge.

SngxCIra_Ng

GinnasP99
11-19-2021, 09:19 PM
Ohh yeah, Nancy. Nancy looked like a skeleton with skin draped over it, if you made it walk around the party frowning and being super mean to everyone.

Tethler
11-19-2021, 09:37 PM
Came here thinking OP had bugs in his house.

Duik
11-20-2021, 06:31 AM
Came here thinking OP had bugs in his house.

Yes, he needs to take spell from posting.

BlackBellamy
11-20-2021, 08:59 AM
Both things could be true.

Whale biologist
11-20-2021, 10:19 AM
Memes?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16251&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1637357066

Harris is a more active VP than is usual, with her tie-breaker vote in the Senate creating the majority.

Homesteaded
11-20-2021, 01:41 PM
Harris is a more active VP than is usual, with her tie-breaker vote in the Senate creating the majority.

Continued disconnect from reality out of you. Amazing.

Whale biologist
11-20-2021, 02:06 PM
Continued disconnect from reality out of you. Amazing.

Anything constructive to say?

Whale biologist
11-20-2021, 02:08 PM
Like tell me why I'm wrong so others can know what you know. Not a big ask.

unsunghero
11-20-2021, 04:02 PM

She’s been supposedly tasked with the border crisis which is worse than it’s been, all the admin has been able to do thus far is very wisely preventing media from filming it and preventing the ones they can control from talking about it

Remember, they’re only “kids in cages” when Trump is present. When Biden is president they’re kids in “immigration centers” (in cages)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sGiJ-uSwhXk

Castle2.0
11-20-2021, 05:00 PM
No that's scarcity Actually, scarcity is linked to demand. Scarcity is less available than demand at a specific price. Demand = the desire and the means to purchase.

If car X is demanded ($$ avail, desire is there) by Y people at $Z, but there is less than Y car X... then we have scarcity.

The gentleman's point is there is increased demand at higher prices due to more money being available. But cars can't be printed like money.

The main problem isn't a lack of cars. It's an oversupply of money.

hobart
11-20-2021, 10:19 PM
Actually, scarcity is linked to demand. Scarcity is less available than demand at a specific price. Demand = the desire and the means to purchase.

If car X is demanded ($$ avail, desire is there) by Y people at $Z, but there is less than Y car X... then we have scarcity.

The gentleman's point is there is increased demand at higher prices due to more money being available. But cars can't be printed like money.

The main problem isn't a lack of cars. It's an oversupply of money.

Except that the greatest single factor in the recent high car prices was literally lack of materials to finish said cars. Hence, a lack of cars.

Wrong again. About everything. As usual.

Elizondo
11-20-2021, 11:08 PM
Except that the greatest single factor in the recent high car prices was literally lack of materials to finish said cars. Hence, a lack of cars.

Wrong again. About everything. As usual.

dude the price of everything is going up up up

turkey dinner up 14% this year

brandon did that

Rader
11-20-2021, 11:42 PM
The dempanic was perfect, tanked the economy and opened the door for voting systems that had no audit trail and allowed Biden to get lawfully elected

But now that they won, they have no clue how to fix things - remember Biden the candidate "I will cure covid"; Biden the POTUS "there is nothing that can be done"

Hence runaway inflation and the US the embarrassment of the world on so many levels

Congrats

Elizondo
11-20-2021, 11:48 PM
But now that they won, they have no clue how to fix things - remember Biden the candidate "I will cure covid"; Biden the POTUS "there is nothing that can be done"

_A6V6wxc81s

Castle2.0
11-21-2021, 12:28 AM

Wrong again. About everything. As usual. I am quite aware of the silicon shortage. But you aren't aware of basic economics.

Chip shortage is also causing an increase in gas prices?
Chip shortage is also causing an increase in food prices?

Most things are getting more expensive. Learn economics, fool. Try again.

Whale biologist
11-21-2021, 01:02 AM
I am quite aware of the silicon shortage. But you aren't aware of basic economics.

Chip shortage is also causing an increase in gas prices?
Chip shortage is also causing an increase in food prices?

Most things are getting more expensive. Learn economics, fool. Try again.

Why don't you know how to quote? It does it for you automatically dingus.

Botten
11-21-2021, 02:32 AM
dude the price of everything is going up up up

turkey dinner up 14% this year

brandon did that

Try not to stroke to that picture of Trump you have too hard you are bound to get chaffing. Maybe you are just practicing Mini Strokes (get it), in fact, you and Trump may have something in common. Bah, who am I kidding of course the double meaning to that joke is lost on Elizondo's understanding.

Speaking of something Elizondo won't even hope to understand:

Now,

Lets give the real explanation for the inflation into a short compact video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZjGJRZ5FkE

With sited information (https://www.patreon.com/posts/when-will-end-58843445)

Reddarok
11-21-2021, 02:59 AM
So is there people who believe biden is doing a good job?

Whale biologist
11-21-2021, 02:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZjGJRZ5FkE

I was skeptical until they said wealth transfer and then I was like nah

Castle2.0
11-21-2021, 10:10 AM
Lol, "raising minimum wage will fix rising prices", that one really got me in my funny bone. Can only see Botten messages that are quoted. Every time it makes me thankful I blocked him.

Botten
11-21-2021, 11:31 AM

First I don’t really care if Castle ignores me. Often he gives off feelings of a conMan; a used car salesman with get rich schemes. His account is fairly old been probably pedaling them for sometime while telling others to join him. Pyramid

—-
I too was Skeptical until I saw the wages of those paid in the past and the wealth distribution of the past.

For example boomers have no problem owning a home and paying for their education.
An education equals more often a larger salary.
But what if the larger salaries of the past were worth more than majority of the larger wages paid out today.

In 1972 $6 dollars an hour paid to a simple construction worker was equivalent to $39 an hour today.

https://www.in2013dollars.com/us/inflation/1972?amount=39

Year after year the Inequality of Wealth distribution of the rich and the poor is getting larger and larger

https://rwer.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/re-estimating-wealth-inequality-in-the-united-states/

Usually It is advantageous for workers to get an education. This is why social programs for education are funded. IE Putting money in to educating your workers yields more wealth for the rich.

https://www.epi.org/publication/states-education-productivity-growth-foundations/

The economy is self healing and the minimum wage does need to go up.

And even without the minimum wage increase.

Salaries are already on the rise and they are the new norm. Starbucks by next year will be paying a new Barista $23 an hour.

https://chainstoreage.com/starbucks-raising-wages-high-23-hour-adding-recruiters

Until the lower class is paid more of a fare share the inflation will keep growing and will not settle.

Those with rich retirement savings just expect what you have to be worth less as it should rightly go to the newer generation that has been robbed year over year by the older generation.

There is a bit to unpack up there but I really should be working in the lab and may come back to this.

unsunghero
11-21-2021, 11:36 AM

Yeah they lost me at $27 minimum wage. Why not $50/hour? Why not $1000/hour?

And how is that huge of a minimum wage increase also not going to just come out in prices? Is there an added rule that says “you must pay all employees $10000/hour and you can’t raise prices to stay in business”?

I don’t mind the idea of striking or resigning to get a higher wage though

unsunghero
11-21-2021, 11:41 AM
It is worth noting that current wages are not going to be able to meet the cost of living due to cost of living increases. I got more than a 6% raise this year and it’s still barely enough to make ends meet

But I’d prefer prices come down than wages AND prices go up

Edit: I’ve also heard that inflation does somewhat favor those with lots of debt like me. Since now my money (that I don’t have) and my debt (that I do have) are worth less, that’s better than my huge savings being worth less

Whale biologist
11-21-2021, 12:25 PM
First I don’t really care if Castle ignores me. Often he gives off feelings of a conMan; a used car salesman with get rich schemes. His account is fairly old been probably pedaling them for sometime while telling others to join him. Pyramid

—-
I too was Skeptical until I saw the wages of those paid in the past and the wealth distribution of the past.

For example boomers have no problem owning a home and paying for their education.
But what if the larger salaries of the past were worth more than majority of the larger wages paid out today.

In 1972 $6 dollars an hour paid to a simple construction worker was equivalent to $39 an hour today.

Year after year the Inequality of Wealth distribution of the rich and the poor is getting larger and larger

https://rwer.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/re-estimating-wealth-inequality-in-the-united-states/

Usually It is advantageous for workers to get an education. This is why social programs for education are funded. IE Putting money in to educating your workers yields more wealth for the rich.

https://www.epi.org/publication/states-education-productivity-growth-foundations/

Salaries are already on the rise and they are the new norm. Starbucks by next year will be paying a new Barista $23 an hour.

https://chainstoreage.com/starbucks-raising-wages-high-23-hour-adding-recruiters

Until the lower class is paid more of a fare share the inflation will keep growing and will not settle.

Those with rich retirement savings just expect what you have to be worth less as it should rightly go to the newer generation that has been robbed year over year by the older generation.

There is a bit to unpack up there but I really should be working in the lab and may come back to this.

but does your dollar buy more or less or same basket of goods?

Wealth transfer meme is reddit commies lying about PPP and/or stonks.

Castle2.0
11-21-2021, 12:36 PM
Video is accurate up to about 30 seconds.

Then he says "great resignation" (myth) and supply chain (not the biggest driver of cost of goods increases.)

In typical charlatan fashion he:

Successfully identifies a real and felt problem using solid facts
Jumps to conclusion on the causes of the problem and the solution - both which are total BS

Another gem

Higher prices... actually affect the ultra-wealthy the most

LOL.

Who spends a larger portion of their income on gas, food, and other daily necessities? The poor or the ultra-wealthy?

Who holds a larger portion of their wealth in cash instead of assets? The poor or the ultra-wealthy?

Inflation drives up prices of scarce assets. These assets are typically owned by... the poor or the ultra-wealthy?

Who does inflation really hurt more? *facepalm*

Later he goes to admit the wealthy have increased their net worth and are buying stocks... This man successfully talked out of both sides of his mouth to declare he is an imbecile. Well done.

Nothing against the ultra-wealthy, I'm on my way to joining the gang. I am against inflation. It hurts people on fixed incomes and people on lower incomes.

Botten
11-21-2021, 01:16 PM
Who does inflation really hurt more? *facepalm*

Later he goes to admit the wealthy have increased their net worth and are buying stocks... This man successfully talked out of both sides of his mouth to declare he is an imbecile. Well done.

Nothing against the ultra-wealthy, I'm on my way to joining the gang. I am against inflation. It hurts people on fixed incomes and people on lower incomes.

https://www.cepweb.org/inflation-and-inequality/

Inflation hurts rich more than poor.

And yeah you are not joining the wealthy asking others to join you. Mr. Pyramid Bitcoiner promoter (https://cryptowhale.medium.com/bitcoin-promoters-caught-creating-fake-news-to-pump-up-the-prices-816dc832d5e5)

Elizondo
11-21-2021, 02:12 PM
Botten comes into another thread smug and callin peepz dumb

proves to all how low iq he is

Botten
11-21-2021, 02:21 PM
Botten comes into another thread smug and callin peepz dumb

proves to all how low iq he is

Be rest assured you are the only one whose vocabulary is suffering with your terrible retorts.

Elizondo
11-21-2021, 02:33 PM
Be rest assured you are the only one whose vocabulary is suffering with your terrible retorts.

you always wrong about everything tho

Botten
11-21-2021, 02:39 PM
you always wrong about everything tho

And you certainly don’t bring facts to the table to back up your barely coherent opinions.

Castle2.0
11-21-2021, 03:18 PM
I couldn't be bothered to spend the time deciphering whether he is genuinely dumb, cynical, and/or biased to the point that discussions couldn't be meaningful.

Elizondo, just join the club.

hobart
11-21-2021, 03:47 PM

And how is that huge of a minimum wage increase also not going to just come out in prices? Is there an added rule that says “you must pay all employees $10000/hour and you can’t raise prices to stay in business”?

Minimum wage should not be used to move the floor. It should exist to keep people marginalized from falling below the floor.

Minimum wage here is $12.00 now. Fast food pays "adults" $18.00.

Cities where the cost of living is high should have the flexibility to raise wages above the state minimum to a degree. And I also have no issue with workers organizing or resigning to get a better deal with some restrictions on "critical" workers.

unsunghero
11-21-2021, 04:49 PM
Minimum wage should not be used to move the floor. It should exist to keep people marginalized from falling below the floor.

Minimum wage here is $12.00 now. Fast food pays "adults" $18.00.

Cities where the cost of living is high should have the flexibility to raise wages above the state minimum to a degree. And I also have no issue with workers organizing or resigning to get a better deal with some restrictions on "critical" workers.

Yeah $12 is low, especially with things costing more lately. I just worry about the effect of raising minimum wage, especially to something like $27 like the video proposed, on already rising prices

Knowledge
11-21-2021, 04:52 PM
If you act now you can get TWO quarter pounders for the price of one, just 12.99 plus tax.

Botten
11-21-2021, 05:16 PM
Elizondo, just join the club.

To be expected you don't get Elizondo.

His and Knowledges' accounts are starved for attention and are just for MAGA Trolling.

Trust me when you join the ranks, ignore is just a blessing.

Knowledge
11-21-2021, 05:25 PM
Botten and Horza kill babies just ignore him. MAGA24 will crush you demoncraps cause we gon' cheat too this time.

Whale biologist
11-21-2021, 05:47 PM
Botten and Horza kill babies just ignore him. MAGA24 will crush you demoncraps cause we gon' cheat too this time.

It's not cheating if you make the rules (https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/new-guidance-on-reconciliation-could-be-a-game-changer-for-democrats) :p

Rader
11-21-2021, 11:43 PM

Minimum wage should be $1,000,000, a living wage so no one has to do a job they don't want to do

Why hasn't any one pushed for this already?

Toehammer
11-22-2021, 04:01 AM

—-

Printing more money, mandating higher wages, awarding jobs/contracts with no regard to cost because hey it is always someone else's money, i.e. government intervention, is the root cause of inflation. This is not even debated by serious economists. Education costs go up because of federal loans (this loan stays with bankruptcy, you permanent government slave!), hiring costs go up and wages go down because of payroll taxes, and minimum wage reduces the minimum amount you can pay a worker to ZERO, just hire a machine or eliminate the job! "What would you say you do here?"

When listening to a proponent of supply side economics like Friedman, really listen, you can see he doesn't throw out demand side economics philosophies like those of Keynes completely. Supply and demand are in equilibrium... if either gets out of whack, prices/economics are dramatically affected.

Wealth inequality is the biggest BS, almost as big a red herring as "trickle down economics", which is just a made up term parroted by talking heads. There is nothing wrong with inequality of wealth when the standards of living is getting better. Bezos having a bajillion dollars doesn't affect me if I live a better life than my ancestors. In fact because of those innovators, most of us live better lives. Socialism/communism guarantees equal misery for all.

We don't need minimum wage laws; you mentioned salaries are rising EVEN without minimum wage increases... good. That is a natural demand response to a low supply of skilled workers, all without the government messing it up. The education/jobs are there for the picking if people want to work. As long as the government gets out of the way (except in extreme circumstances) economic machine goes whirrrrr.

The best way for lower/middle class people to become wealthy is to spend less, invest more, and wait. WAIT is the key part... wealth is built over time, period. Exponential growth requires time to ramp up. https://www.visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-net-worth-by-age-in-america/ . The reason older people are wealthier is because they have had time to receive compounding returns. Time in the market not timing the market, as the saying goes. Boomers have been in the market longer, thus they are further on the exponential growth curve... just math, that's all. We can't get mad at math; we must follow its lead! The older generation is not robbing the younger generation, they are just older and have been in the market.

Every young person should avoid superfluous spending, live below one's means, start investing as early as possible, and always look to reduce costs where possible. The most easily digestible, eye-opening launching point is https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/ . If all 28 year olds (assuming independent from parents by then) invested 50% of their money in broad-market index funds, they could retire easily at 45. We have a fundamental problem in America with thinking credit is free money... this goes from the liberal arts major with >100k in loans, the government with >30 trillion in debt, and the average household debt >50k. Loan forgiveness, modern monetary theory/inflating the debt away, and credit card payment plans won't solve this problem because it is behavioral. Going into debt is literally stealing from your future self... what kind of short-sighted fool would do this?

It is a tough pill to swallow, but pooer people are worse with money and make bad short-term decisions, and wealthier people are better with money and make good long-term decisions.

Work hard, save more/invest, and wait. It is the only thing that works or ever will.

Homesteaded
11-22-2021, 10:39 AM
Women entering the workforce is why wage has stagnated. Inject 50% more supply and demand goes down, simple stuff.

robayon
11-22-2021, 11:29 AM
Women entering the workforce is why wage has stagnated. Inject 50% more supply and demand goes down, simple stuff.... and the solution that you suggest is....

Homesteaded
11-22-2021, 12:07 PM
Find a woman and marry her and make her go to work. Or get a real job, gain some skills and quit complaining about being a worthless dredge. You get in what you put in.

Botten
11-22-2021, 12:28 PM
Wealth inequality is the biggest BS...

We don't need minimum wage laws...

Increased minimum wage by state MORE OVER yields MORE money.

State and income year over year vs minimum wage

Lets just say YOU don't want to work from home for these below states at minimum wage if you live in the above states.

SO yes minimum wage MORE OVER BY MULTIPLE EXAMPLES does play a factor.

It is a tough pill to swallow, but pooer people are worse with money and make bad short-term decisions, and wealthier people are better with money and make good long-term decisions.

Rich people are just as dumb with their money as poor people.

Poor billionaires: 430 people fell off the list of the world’s richest (https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/02/27/poor-billionaires-people-fell-off-list-worlds-richest/)

Work hard, save more/invest, and wait. It is the only thing that works or ever will.

I would say work smarter not harder.
And if you live in one of the richest countries with one of the lower populations of the world then there is no excuse, no one should go starving or have a lack of an education due to money problems.

Tax the rich and make them pay their fair share!

robayon
11-22-2021, 12:32 PM
Find a woman and marry her and make her go to work. Or get a real job, gain some skills and quit complaining about being a worthless dredge. You get in what you put in.My wife makes more than twice what I do, but I don't make her do shit you weirdo

Cool on the other assumptions, though, I am sure that since we get what we put in those laborers in foreign countries who make our electronics will surely get a raise any day now, and if they do not, they can just go out and Get a Better Job

Whale biologist
11-22-2021, 01:15 PM
There is nothing wrong with inequality of wealth when the standards of living is getting better. Bezos having a bajillion dollars doesn't affect me if I live a better life than my ancestors. In fact because of those innovators, most of us live better lives.

I think these fuckin' things are why everyone is so unhappy all the time now. (https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/06/22/cost-of-a-computer-the-year-you-were-born/36156373/)

Jibartik
11-22-2021, 01:18 PM
My wife makes more than twice what I do, but I don't make her do shit you weirdo

Cool on the other assumptions, though, I am sure that since we get what we put in those laborers in foreign countries who make our electronics will surely get a raise any day now, and if they do not, they can just go out and Get a Better Job

there is a smol irony in the idea that you have the time to get online and talk about a great ape communist take over because your wife is out working but I love you :o

I think these fuckin' things are why everyone is so unhappy all the time now. (https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/06/22/cost-of-a-computer-the-year-you-were-born/36156373/)

Look who was right all along. (https://youtu.be/V5HJfLxjcxo?t=4160)

:o :o

robayon
11-22-2021, 01:23 PM
In fact because of those innovators, most of us live better lives.Ever worked in a sweatshop?

Jibartik
11-22-2021, 01:25 PM
Ever worked in a sweatshop?

You can thank the democrat party and globalism for that one, we used to have great factories here in America.

Went through hell to correct them after the industrial revolution, and then the hippies said it was xenophobe not to move factories to countries with no laws to protect factory workers.

unsunghero
11-22-2021, 01:37 PM
You can thank the democrat party and globalism for that one, we used to have great factories here in America.

Went through hell to correct them after the industrial revolution, and then the hippies said it was xenophobe not to move factories to countries with no laws to protect factory workers.

Yeah now I've seen side by side comparison's of Detroit's Motor City versus Hiroshima and Detroit looks worse nowadays

They should put a computer chip manufacturing plant right there, give the locals some jobs. Instead they are building a huge one in my state, where the last thing we need is more people coming :(

https://www.reuters.com/technology/intel-breaks-ground-20-bln-arizona-plants-us-chip-factory-race-heats-up-2021-09-24/

Jibartik
11-22-2021, 01:47 PM
Build a factory in America? Sounds like White Supremacy to me.

Bake em away toys!

robayon
11-22-2021, 01:49 PM

Went through hell to correct them after the industrial revolution, and then the hippies said it was xenophobe not to move factories to countries with no laws to protect factory workers.American Capitalism working as intended

Whale biologist
11-22-2021, 01:51 PM
Build a factory in America? Sounds like White Supremacy to me.

Bake em away toys!

American workers aren't globally competitive in manufacturing. We cost too much.

Jibartik
11-22-2021, 02:02 PM
American Capitalism working as intended

Or just consider is it Satan using foreign influence to slowly take over American capitalism, a device that has given the most freedom to the most god loving people in the history of man?

robayon
11-22-2021, 02:03 PM
there is a smol irony in the idea that you have the time to get online and talk about a great ape communist take over because your wife is out working but I love you :oI don't make no money, she just makes more. We don't pool our money, either

Not that I actually do anything at my stupid job, I'll probably be quitting within a few weeks and turning my side business into my big boy job

Jibartik
11-22-2021, 02:04 PM
I don't make no money, she just makes more. We don't pool our money, either

Not that I actually do anything at my stupid job, I'll probably be quitting within a few weeks and turning my side business into my big boy job

I agree our jobs are so stupid, all jobs are its amazing. I just got payed to write this so did you lol.

Although I am not sure if I would prefer tanning a goat uterus to make another water skin, but according to statistical data I would.

Toehammer
11-22-2021, 05:29 PM
Increased minimum wage by state MORE OVER yields MORE money.

State and income year over year vs minimum wage

Lets just say YOU don't want to work from home for these below states at minimum wage if you live in the above states.

SO yes minimum wage MORE OVER BY MULTIPLE EXAMPLES does play a factor.

Rich people are just as dumb with their money as poor people.

Poor billionaires: 430 people fell off the list of the world’s richest (https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/02/27/poor-billionaires-people-fell-off-list-worlds-richest/)

I would say work smarter not harder.
And if you live in one of the richest countries with one of the lower populations of the world then there is no excuse, no one should go starving or have a lack of an education due to money problems.

Tax the rich and make them pay their fair share!

Low wages rising under cooperative/competititve means (i.e. NOT minimum wage laws) is a good thing. If there were no minimum wage laws there would be more competition between employers, and likely higher wages across the board. Showing states with higher minimum wages and income is reducing it to a single variable... all that causation/correlation mumbo jumbo. Cost of living, population, urban/rural, etc. all matter.

No rich people are not "just as dumb with their money as poor people"... that is insane. Financial knowledge among the wealthy is much greater. An article posting a whimsical fact about market fluctuations in ONE calendar year of people in and out of the billionaire club has no bearing on wealthy people's ability with money. When riding an exponential curve, annual jumps and dips mean nothing. Wealth building takes place over decades, not years. Over time the people who have been playing the game longer have more wisdom and wealth than newbs... A good primer on equality/inequality is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m70YEB9fUo ... very good teacher, all his videos are great.

I agree work smarter, not harder, but also work hard... can do both.

I am not sure which country/countries you refer to by wealthy & low population, but certainly in the USA people aren't starving for food or education due to money. Lots of social welfare, free public education, cheap goods. Again, where it is worse than others, it is usually due to gov't screwing it up.

What do you mean tax the rich and make them pay their fair share? They already pay more than their fair share. That is the point of a progressive tax system... more you make more you pay. A truly fair system, i.e. flat tax, we could only dream of it!

robayon
11-22-2021, 05:36 PM
the french already invented a device that makes taxing the rich unnecessary

Jibartik
11-22-2021, 07:03 PM
the french already invented a device that makes taxing the rich unnecessary

https://i.imgur.com/yve6fgh.png