PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine mandates, and the protests around the world.

Penish
11-15-2021, 09:29 AM
Getting tough to find good footage, anyone got some links of the gestapo kicking children and elderly in the face?

I hear Australia and France have some good pvp content.

starkind
11-15-2021, 10:17 AM
if we are not 5'4'' docile, and compliant, and 120lb the world doesn't want us

great purge incoming

Knowledge
11-15-2021, 10:52 AM
The gestapo wants it to be known that if you use a gun to defend yourself you'll get charged with Murder 1.

Gustoo
11-15-2021, 01:28 PM
pvp content.

hehe

Jibartik
11-15-2021, 01:31 PM
It's ok folks the current admin is arresting the previous administration, nothing to worry about here.

Whale biologist
11-15-2021, 01:44 PM
It's ok folks the current admin is arresting the previous administration, nothing to worry about here.

It seems McConnell has come to regret it and may be regretting it a lot sooner than he thought.

Jibartik
11-15-2021, 01:53 PM
Since Im the only one that says this is the end times, how do you guys think this is going to like, turn around?

Like what do you think is going to happen? That some of these countries will stabilize and we will get back to normal?

How do you imagine that is going to happen, do you see signs of it? Are you looking at us and seeing us making some progress?

Or is it as simple as we can redline basically as long as we need to until things get better, without the engine blowing up?

Gustoo
11-15-2021, 01:56 PM
I don't think Australia is any more unstable than the USA is.

Knowledge
11-15-2021, 01:56 PM
We're all going to die. Nothing else matters.

Toxigen
11-15-2021, 03:01 PM
just dont get the vaccine

simple

starkind
11-15-2021, 03:17 PM
australia is way more stable than the US they do a big dance tho

Toxigen
11-15-2021, 03:26 PM
this guy got horza's signature

z-lO0PLnv6I

Penish
12-14-2021, 01:57 PM
bump

Elizondo
12-14-2021, 03:13 PM
this guy got horza's signature

Horza prolly not jabbed for sure

He should come out the closet as a Pure Blood. Would be stunning and brave.

BlackBellamy
12-15-2021, 03:21 PM
Getting tough to find good footage, anyone got some links of the gestapo kicking children and elderly in the face?

I hear Australia and France have some good pvp content.

Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJeP3-350xQ right at the very beginning you can see the gestapo...it is Austria...the gestapo oppress some blonde, they carry her right through that melee to take her to the...uh...special van.

oJeP3-350xQ

The Green Zyklon is released around the 35 second mark.

GinnasP99
12-16-2021, 12:09 PM
Y'all look out for that omegatron perkatron variant, heard it's poppin' off.

Knowledge
12-16-2021, 12:39 PM
These people felt entitled to destroy anything that goes against their view and got an amazing reality check

TheConsortium
12-16-2021, 12:42 PM
platlord is laughing heartily

Knowledge
12-16-2021, 12:45 PM
I'm laffing my fucking ass off. They attacked a guy with an AR15 with only a skateboard.
They didn't expect the outcome did they.
CNN/MSNBC/Yahoo lost in court.
Fuck the BULLSHIT. like it matters/
Keep defunding police for more smash and grab

Jibartik
12-17-2021, 06:54 PM
Im wearing this thing to keep me protected from all the 5g radiation you guys are spewing off from the vax im on my last leg it's just barely keeping me alive

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/dec/17/anti-5g-necklaces-radioactive-dutch-nuclear-experts-quantum-pendants

Gatordash
12-17-2021, 07:07 PM
Im wearing this thing to keep me protected from all the 5g radiation you guys are spewing off from the vax im on my last leg it's just barely keeping me alive

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/dec/17/anti-5g-necklaces-radioactive-dutch-nuclear-experts-quantum-pendants

Have you guys heard of wireless fiber? I think they just set up antennas on everyone's home around the neighborhood and blast 5G around so everyone has fast internet. I tried applying for it but they said not enough people were interested in my neighborhood.

https://welink.com/

Gravydoo II
12-17-2021, 11:05 PM
You're soaking in background radiation, right now.

cd288
12-18-2021, 01:51 AM
just dont get the vaccine

simple

Can’t wait till the federal mandate goes into effect and you get fired lol

Jibartik
12-18-2021, 07:49 PM
This has to be my favorite thing about fox news though:

"vaccine mandates, you dont know what's in it, how could you take it, side effects could be death! more after our sponsors"

"Ask your doctor to try Asgageraga - side effects include sweaty, achey, feaver, cold, flu, vomitus, hair loss, penis shrinkage, breast de-augmentation, toes fall off, nose reversal, skin death, eye raisining, stomach ejection, kneecap meltage, bone splinters and sometimes death.

"Tell your doctor about Puritain - side effects include toes fall off, nose reversal, sweaty, achey, feaver, cold, flu, vomitus, hair loss, penis shrinkage, breast de-augmentation, skin death, eye raisining, stomach ejection, kneecap meltage, bone splinters and sometimes depression.

Folaxocill - side effects include bone splinters skin death nose reversal, sweaty, achey, feaver, cold, flu, vomitus, hair loss, penis shrinkage, breast de-augmentation, , eye raisining, stomach ejection, toes fall off, kneecap meltage, and suicidal thoughts.

Mixil-Colinabial - side effects include death, suffocation, back breackage, bone splinters skin death nose reversal, sweaty, achey, feaver, cold, flu, vomitus, hair loss, penis shrinkage, breast de-augmentation, , eye raisining, stomach ejection, toes fall off, kneecap meltage, and psycopathic thoughts.

"Welcome back to Tucker and again the liberals try to shove the vax down your throats..."

Chortles Snortles
12-18-2021, 11:47 PM
Omicron is serious. I've been skeptical about the vaccines. That's why I hadn't taken them. But when I heard about Omicron that shit shook me to the core. It's gong to be 500x worse than Delta and the unavaccinated are going to drop like flies. When I heard about this shit I finally did the right thing. I picked up the damn phone and manned up and made an appointment for me, my wife, and her 2 beautiful children. Maybe the risk wasn't worth it for Delta. But for Omicron? You'd have to be a fool to wade in its waters unprotected. Am I worried about side effects for me and my family? You bet your ass. Am I more worried about losing them to the worst variant to hit us since the Spanish flu. Fuck yes. Just get vaccinated and hold your breath and hope for the best. That's what I'm doing and I can't wait to feel that needle in my skin and know I'm at least a little safer.

The discussion is over, the arguments have been said. There is no reason to not get the jab except being an egoistic asshole. Now be serious once in your life and do what's right. It is especially important due to the new omicron variant. Others protect you by getting the jab, now do your part.

Grow up. Get fucking real. Get the jab.

It is that easy.

starkind
12-19-2021, 12:27 AM
Tldr: penis deaugmentation.

Either from the engineered NANO virus (and don't tell me it's not small) almost 89.98% garanteed.

Or from the vax. Like 3% chance. If we are being generous. I'm not saying it doesn't happen.

Better take a big sip from my 64oz Mountain Dew and roll up my sleeve.

Trexller
12-19-2021, 01:34 AM
Whos not vaxxed, never got covid and is still going strong?

<--- This guy

all you morons who got an experimental vaccine shots are nothing more than lab rats.

Enjoy your future complications, since you know, there is ZERO LONG TERM DATA

idiots

Elizondo
12-19-2021, 01:42 AM
Can’t wait till the federal mandate goes into effect and you get fired lol

pretty sure he's in Florida bro

good to see dems cheering for more unemployment. only thing they good at is wreckin the economy and costin peepz their jobs

Jibartik
12-19-2021, 01:43 AM
Tldr: penis deaugmentation.

Either from the engineered NANO virus (and don't tell me it's not small) almost 89.98% garanteed.

Or from the vax. Like 3% chance. If we are being generous. I'm not saying it doesn't happen.

Better take a big sip from my 64oz Mountain Dew and roll up my sleeve.

lol I liked eye raisining

Toxigen
12-19-2021, 08:15 AM
Omicron is serious. I've been skeptical about the vaccines. That's why I hadn't taken them. But when I heard about Omicron that shit shook me to the core. It's gong to be 500x worse than Delta and the unavaccinated are going to drop like flies. When I heard about this shit I finally did the right thing. I picked up the damn phone and manned up and made an appointment for me, my wife, and her 2 beautiful children. Maybe the risk wasn't worth it for Delta. But for Omicron? You'd have to be a fool to wade in its waters unprotected. Am I worried about side effects for me and my family? You bet your ass. Am I more worried about losing them to the worst variant to hit us since the Spanish flu. Fuck yes. Just get vaccinated and hold your breath and hope for the best. That's what I'm doing and I can't wait to feel that needle in my skin and know I'm at least a little safer.

The discussion is over, the arguments have been said. There is no reason to not get the jab except being an egoistic asshole. Now be serious once in your life and do what's right. It is especially important due to the new omicron variant. Others protect you by getting the jab, now do your part.

Grow up. Get fucking real. Get the jab.

It is that easy.

lmao nice copypasta

Homesteaded
12-19-2021, 10:12 AM
Isn’t Omni way less deadly? More virulent though? Exactly like the geniuses here predicted?

Jibartik
12-19-2021, 12:10 PM
My friend was with someone on wed, on sat that person was diagnosed with covid, now my friend on sunday has a soar throat.

So this is as close as Ive gotten, scared irl!

Whale biologist
12-19-2021, 12:13 PM
Antivaxxer gymrat gets clapped (https://twitter.com/MaryLTrump/status/1472367801583161344)

Jibartik
12-19-2021, 12:42 PM
Im trying to figure out if there are any natural things I can do to boost my immunity system since Im in a red flag window. And reading about that online is fricking impossible because we are a bunch of barking seals and you cant hear anyone who has anything of value to say through the raging river of bullshit online.

*makes 11th thousand post

starkind
12-19-2021, 08:46 PM
Im trying to figure out if there are any natural things I can do to boost my immunity system since Im in a red flag window. And reading about that online is fricking impossible because we are a bunch of barking seals and you cant hear anyone who has anything of value to say through the raging river of bullshit online.

*makes 11th thousand post

Sunlight.

Leafy greens. A, K, and E.

Vitamin C- jalapeños

Water.

Mindful breathing.

And likely carrots, those colorful peppers. Beats. And like a light lady gray or camomile.

That about covers it. Idiots die from malnutrition and dehydration regularly, especially when doing drugs and binging EQ and shit

Tbh tho. OT, RnF a most resilient bunch. How many have we lost directly, here in these forums? More to insanity and crying. Then covid.

unsunghero
12-19-2021, 08:48 PM
Sunlight.

Leafy greens. A, K, and E.

Vitamin C- jalapeños

Water.

Mindful breathing.

And likely carrots, those colorful peppers. Beats. And like a light lady gray or camomile.

That about covers it

exercise

you are ~5 times more likely to do die than someone that does regular cardio and strength training, from all types of death, studies show

no drug or supplement can produce that kind of longevity result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92kYDVjX0G0

Gravydoo II
12-19-2021, 10:29 PM
How about them retired generals saying an insurgency is coming to america because of the right wingers and their bullshit election lies?

Elizondo
12-19-2021, 11:42 PM
How about them retired generals saying an insurgency is coming to america because of the right wingers and their bullshit election lies?

bro biden an installed puppet just stop it

2020 rigged election for sure

Gravydoo II
12-20-2021, 12:33 AM
I keep hearing crying about it but I dont see any real cohesive action. Are you just biding your time then the obese army will strike? Cause you guys failed when the cops used pepper spray. Bullets are going to be a different story.

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 12:56 AM
I keep hearing crying about it but I dont see any real cohesive action. Are you just biding your time then the obese army will strike? Cause you guys failed when the cops used pepper spray. Bullets are going to be a different story.

kind of amazing all of a sudden a new covidiot scary variant is hittin just in time for the next big election season

lol

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 11:16 AM
kind of amazing all of a sudden a new covidiot scary variant is hittin just in time for the next big election season

lol

You can tell it's time when the stores start putting out Christmas decorations.

Jibartik
12-20-2021, 12:12 PM
I’m watching CNN right now and Michael Osterholm the Director of infectious disease research at the University of Minnesota says that 800 people who have had the booster in Minnesota have died of delta.

Wtf????

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 01:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4ckBXoa.jpg

Jibartik
12-20-2021, 01:53 PM
Im pretty sure the guy on CNN this morning flubbed when he said 800 people that died in the HAD the booster and meant to say they had the vax but didnt have the booster, but he DID say then 800 of the people that died there were vax'd which is insane to me too.

Evia
12-20-2021, 02:00 PM
The cognitive dissonance is strong, and the vaccine worship intense, when your preventative medicine doesn't even work and you still sign yourselves up to take more of it.

Then point fingers at those who are minding their own business and are completely healthy like they're the villains because they didn't subscribe to your ideology beliefs.

Clown world.

Botten
12-20-2021, 02:39 PM

lol

Trump just admitted that he got his 3rd booster on stage today. That means pretty much gameover for you MAGA Purebloods.

Doesn't your head implode or something?

Gatordash
12-20-2021, 02:47 PM
Trump just admitted that he got his 3rd booster on stage today. That means pretty much gameover for you MAGA Purebloods.

Wait til they find out everyone at Fox News got their vaccines too.

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 02:52 PM

I love this show. Best comedy ever. (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/20/trump-says-he-got-covid-booster-shot-tells-fans-not-to-boo-him.html)

Trump also reportedly said during the show, "We saved tens of millions worldwide by creating the vaccine."

"It would have been like the Spanish flu without it. … We should take credit for it, and you play right into their hands" when you question the vaccine's value, he added.

Trump previously heard boos during an August rally in Cullman, Alabama, after telling supporters they should get vaccinated.

"And you know what? I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You've got to do what you have to do," Trump said. "But, I recommend: take the vaccines. I did it. It's good. Take the vaccines."

Gatordash
12-20-2021, 03:00 PM
I un-ironically had someone tell me they heard there are government tracking chips in the covid vaccine and asked what I thought about it. This was at work so I had to answer them seriously.

unsunghero

He’s in a high-risk category (old and overweight). Makes sense to me

Elizondo

this is a perfect example of a low iq botten post

I don't care if you choose to get jabs and endless boosters man. Go for it. If orange super prez wants to get jabs and boosters. Great. he chose to do that. He also says getting jabbed is a personal choice and peepz should have the freedom to get it if they want or not.

life has risks and the jabs don't prevent anyone from gettin Covid. folks that decide not to partake in your jab worship are not satan. they are just exercising individual liberty and that should be respected.

Gravydoo II
12-20-2021, 03:02 PM
daddy took the vaccine.. he took a version of it when he had covid that nobody else in the world received. He got the monkey drugs still in testing. LOL and now his third booster. I thought that true christians like rd dont take vaccines. It messes with the dna or something.. even though its derived from rna..

Life has risks so if the next girl you meet has an STD she doesnt need to tell you about it for two reasons. Life has risks and we know you dont talk to girls.

Jibartik
12-20-2021, 03:03 PM
vax is just to get us ready for the arrival of the alien's who need more covid in the air to breathe

:o

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 03:05 PM
vax is just to get us ready for the arrival of the alien's who need more covid in the air to breathe

:o

Gravydoo II
12-20-2021, 03:07 PM
Dudes going to the orgy of virus's and bacteria soup we breath and walk through every day like "fuck a rain coat, im raw doggin it 4life"

Why wear a seatbelt? Why wear a helmet? Why face shields and goggles mandates in shops? Weird how when it comes to protecting a business, PPE is all fine and dandy. That could cost the business money if someone gets hurt, right? Especially if its someone else' fault. That would be bad.

If you get someone sick and cost them 200,000 dollars with a hospital visit, not a problem in your eyes. Weird how they will suck the skin off a companies dick to protect them from any loss but when it comes to other humans in every day life, they just say fuck em. Its my christian duty to fuck these people over, right?

Gravydoo II
12-20-2021, 03:12 PM
I can detect some of that "i just close my eyes when i turn on the welder" energy coming off these people. They wont spend 70 bucks on a shield to protect their own vision. Why would they want to protect their families or the people around them? Thats what adults do. These are the people who end up in the ER with preventable injuries if they just wore a little PPE. They are the guys who freak out when a chunk of metal or wood flies in their eyes, cries about it for weeks, then doesnt change anything. No eye protection, eye patches are way cooler.

unsunghero
12-20-2021, 03:20 PM
Dudes going to the orgy of virus's and bacteria soup we breath and walk through every day like "fuck a rain coat, im raw doggin it 4life"

Why wear a seatbelt? Why wear a helmet? Why face shields and goggles mandates in shops? Weird how when it comes to protecting a business, PPE is all fine and dandy. That could cost the business money if someone gets hurt, right? Especially if its someone else' fault. That would be bad.

Well to be fair those other things don’t carry a risk of heart inflammation or side effects like the vaxx does. But the counter-point is that there is a lot of empirical evidence that COVID itself has as bad or worse heart complications

For example, I was at a family Christmas party last Friday night, and my stepdad’s brother had covid really bad (unvaxxed) a few months ago. I asked how he was holding up and he said “yknow it’s weird, I bagged a deer on my hunt this past weekend, and normally I could drag/carry the body for a half mile, but this time, I could barely make it like 30 yards before I was winded. In fact I feel kind of winded even talking right now. And it doesn’t make sense, I’m not any heavier”

And I’m like “you need to see a cardiologist. Covid can fuck up your heart”. Then, because I knew he wouldn’t, to his wife I said “make sure he sees a cardiologist ASAP”. Praying that she makes him

Jibartik
12-20-2021, 03:53 PM
homesteader: i dont want a vaccine
gravy: this guy is raw dogging whores in a dump

Gravydoo II
12-20-2021, 05:09 PM
homesteader: i dont want a vaccine
gravy: this guy is raw dogging whores in a dump

Pretty much. Like, why wouldnt you? Kinda dumb to have it sitting there for free.. Like a free roll rage in your car. How is that bad..? Oh wow you have a lower chance of getting a side effect than getting covid.. I heard covid is terrible for the survivors as well. Shit lowers the oxygen levels in your blood for the rest of your life and shit.

Argonos
12-20-2021, 06:46 PM
this is a perfect example of a low iq botten post

I don't care if you choose to get jabs and endless boosters man. Go for it. If orange super prez wants to get jabs and boosters. Great. he chose to do that. He also says getting jabbed is a personal choice and peepz should have the freedom to get it if they want or not.

life has risks and the jabs don't prevent anyone from gettin Covid. folks that decide not to partake in your jab worship are not satan. they are just exercising individual liberty and that should be respected.

Let's be clear. I do NOT respect you for not getting a vaccine. You are not viewed as a patriot. You are viewed as selfish. Stop glorifying your refusal to take actions to better a situation.

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 06:52 PM
Let's be clear. I do NOT respect you for not getting a vaccine. You are not viewed as a patriot. You are viewed as selfish. Stop glorifying your refusal to take actions to better a situation.

the jab ain't a magic pill dude

sorry you triggered by peepz preferring individual choice vs group think

Argonos
12-20-2021, 07:05 PM
the jab ain't a magic pill dude

sorry you triggered by peepz preferring individual choice vs group think

I'm just tired of giving welfare to you people.

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 07:06 PM
I'm just tired of giving welfare to you people.

you haven't given me a penny

bugs come and go. once you give dems tyrannical power in the guise of public safety, the crisis will never end they will never let go of their iron grip. gotta wake up dude.

Argonos
12-20-2021, 07:10 PM
What is the most popular tinfoil used these days for your hats?

Argonos
12-20-2021, 07:11 PM
Put it this way. If you take a stance such as yours, then surely god forbid you catch covid, you won't be going to the hospital right? Gonna take it on the chin like a man?

Why should anyone help you if you won't help yourself?

Swish
12-20-2021, 07:21 PM
It's the spectrum of:

Under 1% die, I'll be fine/gamble/accept severe symptoms

vs

I want my 3rd/4th/5th jab and however many more until they run out of variants.

I'm vaxxed but I do believe in pro-choice. If you want to risk it, go nuts.

There's people out there that are saying unvaxxed people shouldn't be allowed to vote etc, that's a dangerous road to start heading down.

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 07:23 PM
Put it this way. If you take a stance such as yours, then surely god forbid you catch covid, you won't be going to the hospital right? Gonna take it on the chin like a man?

lol dude

no fear whatsoever. it's not ebola.

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 07:32 PM
no fear whatsoever. it's not ebola.

Orange super prez sez it would be the spanish flu if not for the jabs. :p

Gatordash
12-20-2021, 07:34 PM

Don't have to worry about it if you never leave the basement :p

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 07:35 PM

still not scared of it at all

never have been

Domo
12-20-2021, 07:39 PM
fuck all anti vaxxers who dont get a vaccine because Patriot365 told them so.

Ooloo
12-20-2021, 07:44 PM
fuck all anti vaxxers who dont get a vaccine because Patriot365 told them so.

It is fundamentally unfair and misleading to compare people who are hesitant to get covid vaccines to people who think that giving their kids a measles vaccine will cause autism from the mercury or whatever nutty shit they believe.

They aren't the same thing, and treating them like they are the same is just a dishonest smear tactic people use to dismiss people's legitimate concerns over both short term and as-yet-unknown long term side effects.

unsunghero
12-20-2021, 07:55 PM

I had made this promise to not go to a hospital before work threatened to fire me for not being vaxxed

Survived the vaxx, but survived covid too prior to that. Even lifted at home and jogged outside at night with covid, it was a joke for me, but this was the original strain in 2020, I couldn’t seem to catch Delta before getting vaxxed (Moderna), and now I probably won’t catch omicron. I theoretically have the highest amount of protection possible of antibodies + vaxx

But disclaimer: consult your doctor, your mileage may vary. Covid killed a dear family friend of mine who was in her 60’s and unvaxxed

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 07:56 PM
still not scared of it at all

never have been

Discretion is the better half of valour. Pick your battles.

Domo
12-20-2021, 08:11 PM
It is fundamentally unfair and misleading to compare people who are hesitant to get covid vaccines to people who think that giving their kids a measles vaccine will cause autism from the mercury or whatever nutty shit they believe.

They aren't the same thing, and treating them like they are the same is just a dishonest smear tactic people use to dismiss people's legitimate concerns over both short term and as-yet-unknown long term side effects.

dont get me wrong, there can be good reasons to not get a vaxxine, but there are shitload of people who dont get a vaxxine because some right-wing internet loser is shouting at them not to get it, or because an left-wing hippie says its not natural. Like just fuck these people.

I mean if you building an house and have no clue about it you dont tell the construction workers what to do as well right?

So, if you arnt a Doctor then STFU and dont tell people if they should get a vaxxine or not.
Ask your doctor, ask 3 or 5 diffrent doctors if you need to, but dont ask Losers on the internet what to do.

Sorry, my english sucks

unsunghero
12-20-2021, 08:12 PM
Discretion is the better half of valour. Pick your battles.

“Stelios : Arcadian, I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Spartans call "A Beautiful Death." I can only hope, with all the world's W̶a̶r̶r̶i̶o̶r̶s̶ viruses gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task”

Ooloo
12-20-2021, 08:17 PM
dont get me wrong, there can be good reasons to not get a vaxxine, but there are shitload of people who dont get a vaxxine because some right-wing internet loser is shouting at them not to get it, or because an left-wing hippie says its not natural. Like just fuck these people.

I mean if you building an house and have no clue about it you dont tell the construction workers what to do as well right?

So, if you arnt a Doctor then STFU and dont tell people if they should get a vaxxine or not.
Ask your doctor, ask 3 or 5 diffrent doctors if you need to, but dont ask Losers on the internet what to do.

Sorry, my english sucks

This is just an appeal to authority fallacy. It doesn't matter if I'm a doctor or not; as a layman I can still *QUOTE* actual real doctors. People act like doctors all think the same thing when it comes to covid procedure, and they don't.

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 08:19 PM

Sorry, my english sucks

a lot of folks choosin to not get the jab are not 'right wing'

that's just scapegoating dude

Domo
12-20-2021, 08:24 PM
a lot of folks choosin to not get the jab are not 'right wing'

that's just scapegoating dude

oh there are a lot of political cosplay patriots and PC warriors among the anti-vaxxers. From my experiance at laest.

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 08:25 PM
“Stelios : Arcadian, I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Spartans call "A Beautiful Death." I can only hope, with all the world's W̶a̶r̶r̶i̶o̶r̶s̶ viruses gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task”

What caused the downfall of Sparta?

This decay occurred because Sparta's population declined, change in values, and stubborn preservation of conservatism.

Gravydoo II
12-20-2021, 08:27 PM
Let em join the pile. Its 800,000 high already. They are the death cult. Who watches their community die around them and says "im a hero"? These guys. They pat themselves on the back for being born a certain color. lol

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 08:34 PM
Let em join the pile. Its 800,000 high already. They are the death cult. Who watches their community die around them and says "im a hero"? These guys. They pat themselves on the back for being born a certain color. lol

Biden was supposed to shut down the virus

what happened?

Jibartik
12-20-2021, 08:39 PM
What caused the downfall of Sparta?

This decay occurred because Sparta's population declined, change in values, and stubborn preservation of conservatism.

lol

so

liberal + conservative is why?

sound familiar.

Argonos
12-20-2021, 09:16 PM
Elizondo is trying to win arguments, ( and doing a piss poor job) not actually providing input to help create a solution to an established problem.

I cannot take children like you seriously, and therefore moving forward your words now hold no value.

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 09:22 PM
lol

so

liberal + conservative is why?

sound familiar.

I didn't even mean to make trouble, that's just what the computer said. :eek:

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 09:31 PM
@deleted post

https://i.imgur.com/VTClGaX.jpg

unsunghero
12-20-2021, 09:39 PM
@deleted post

Exactly

I’ve been inundated with cookies, brownies, candy at work, at family parties, and every day it’s a battle of will in regards to how much I partake. Spoiler : I lose almost every time. Today I’ve had a cookie and a sizeable chunk of delicious pumpkin bread at work

You gotta live a little. I just know I’ll have to swim hard fast laps today (because legs are too sore to run) to burn it off to not get fat

Other people may choose to indulge and not burn it off. The trade-off is they just won’t live as long. Have more fun and die young and have a fairly miserable second half, or don’t have short-term fun and have a more enjoyable second half, it’s your call. That’s the beauty of freedom

starkind
12-20-2021, 09:41 PM
I miss being anorexic and 150 and having the ability to go days without eating.

Elizondo
12-20-2021, 09:44 PM
Elizondo is trying to win arguments, ( and doing a piss poor job) not actually providing input to help create a solution to an established problem.

I cannot take children like you seriously, and therefore moving forward your words now hold no value.

Argonos has spoken!

waltjig
12-20-2021, 09:54 PM
Here is an idea. What if we all stopped bickering about shit that doesn’t even matter, and all band together to not pay any more federal taxes. Even 100,000 people would be hard to truly stop. Think about that the next time you want to throw shit at another conscious being for being conscious.

Gatordash
12-20-2021, 09:57 PM
@deleted post

lol I posted, then edited to say, nevermind I don't care, then deleted it. Funny reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/rl14fx/ryanair_boss_calls_for_ban_on_idiot_antivaxxers/) though.

Whale biologist
12-20-2021, 10:07 PM
lol I posted, then edited to say, nevermind I don't care, then deleted it. Funny reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/rl14fx/ryanair_boss_calls_for_ban_on_idiot_antivaxxers/) though.

Shithead European airline. Westminster is a monster. :(

unsunghero
12-20-2021, 10:16 PM
I miss being anorexic and 150 and having the ability to go days without eating.

The less sugar you have (and bread breaks down into sugar basically), the less sugar you’ll crave. And vice versa

I have to keep reminding myself of this. Just need to go through a sugar detox and get through the woods depriving myself of it, and it will get much, much easier to resist

It’s just been really hard with everyone’s holiday baked pastries paraded in front of me for the past week :/

Gatordash
12-20-2021, 10:28 PM
The less sugar you have (and bread breaks down into sugar basically), the less sugar you’ll crave. And vice versa

I have to keep reminding myself of this. Just need to go through a sugar detox and get through the woods depriving myself of it, and it will get much, much easier to resist

It’s just been really hard with everyone’s holiday baked pastries paraded in front of me for the past week :/

I've been averaging 2 gift baskets a week this month. Lot of cheese and chocolate dinners for me lately.

Patriam1066
12-20-2021, 11:12 PM
I've been averaging 2 gift baskets a week this month. Lot of cheese and chocolate dinners for me lately.

Please get in combat shape. China delenda est

unsunghero
12-21-2021, 07:05 PM

Gravydoo II
12-21-2021, 10:37 PM
I would so fucking do this... I just love watching grown men, the toughest of our species whine and cry about getting a needle in the arm.

I know one guy, he says he wont get it because when he was a kid, he had to get a lot of shots. So... fuck everyone else. Hes SCARED of needles cause they hurt him when he was a little kid omgggg so sad. I think thats 90% of it, really. Pussies afraid of needles. He presents himself as the toughest, most self-reliant, most "the government hates me" etc..

Trexller
12-21-2021, 11:28 PM
I would so fucking do this... I just love watching grown men, the toughest of our species whine and cry about getting a needle in the arm.

I know one guy, he says he wont get it because when he was a kid, he had to get a lot of shots. So... fuck everyone else. Hes SCARED of needles cause they hurt him when he was a little kid omgggg so sad. I think thats 90% of it, really. Pussies afraid of needles. He presents himself as the toughest, most self-reliant, most "the government hates me" etc..

15 seconds after you knocked on my door, you'd have a 180 degree change of mind. You're gonna need backup.

https://i.imgur.com/vLYiUBQ.jpeg

Elizondo
12-21-2021, 11:49 PM
I would so fucking do this...

aF9LP-9uG_k

Swish
12-22-2021, 12:22 AM
Probably a common question from the Hitler youth in 1945 :/

Nocht
12-22-2021, 12:55 AM
Lol gravybooboo aint gonna do shit besides suck on his soy bottle and QQ over fox news.

Patriam1066
12-22-2021, 01:07 AM
15 seconds after you knocked on my door, you'd have a 180 degree change of mind. You're gonna need backup.

https://i.imgur.com/vLYiUBQ.jpeg

The Austrian government is mandating it bud. You’re gonna die or worse, kill a cop, over refusal to get vaccinated ?

Trexller
12-22-2021, 01:17 AM
The Austrian government is mandating it bud. You’re gonna die or worse, kill a cop, over refusal to get vaccinated ?

https://i.imgur.com/kQ3obhM.jpg

Gravydoo II
12-22-2021, 01:32 AM
LOL I'll bet you ANYTHING you're a pussy ass bitch and
YOU

WONT

SHOOT

ANYONE

Whale biologist
12-22-2021, 01:45 AM
it's real dumb to put a gun pic up online and say threats.

Where's your posting discipline? :p

Gravydoo II
12-22-2021, 01:45 AM
I know a bitch when I see one. I wouldnt need back up. Anyone that posts a picture of a gun on the internet to be a tough guy should be embarrassed.. not a power move, bro. Very beta. Very school shooter like. Omar mateen vibin over there.

Here are the facts. People that do shit like that dont talk about it on elf forums.

Trexller
12-22-2021, 01:58 AM

I know a bitch when I see one. I wouldnt need back up. Anyone that posts a picture of a gun on the internet to be a tough guy should be embarrassed.. not a power move, bro. Very beta. Very school shooter like. Omar mateen vibin over there.

Here are the facts. People that do shit like that dont talk about it on elf forums.

who did i threaten?

a guy can't just enjoy a pic of a benelli supernova?

only morons don't know how to walk the line

Real Talk: If some vaccine gestapo were to show up at my door, I will bring to bear the fullest extent of my resources.

I'm prepared to die for my beliefs, I am the last of my kind.

Whale biologist
12-22-2021, 02:03 AM
who did i threaten?

a guy can't just enjoy a pic of a benelli supernova?

only morons don't know how to walk the line

yeah ok whatever, playing dumb won't stand up in court when they take your toy away.

Trexller
12-22-2021, 02:06 AM
yeah ok whatever, playing dumb won't stand up in court when they take your toy away.

who said i have any toys?

maybe im just educated in chemistry, material sciences and engineering?

maybe I can do more damage with $50 at walmart, than anyone else can do with a full AR-15 drum magazine?

Whale biologist
12-22-2021, 02:08 AM
who said i have any toys?

maybe im just educated in chemistry, material sciences and engineering?

maybe I can do more damage with $50 at walmart, than anyone else can do with a full AR-15 drum magazine?

Quit acting like you're pigshit-stupid.

You aren't. :)

unsunghero
12-22-2021, 02:14 AM

Elizondo
12-22-2021, 02:18 AM
Quit acting like you're pigshit-stupid.

You aren't. :)

bro you know nothin about firearms

stop embarrassing yourself

nostalgiaquest
12-22-2021, 03:06 AM
Real Talk: If some vaccine gestapo were to show up at my door, I will bring to bear the fullest extent of my resources.

I'm prepared to die for my beliefs, I am the last of my kind.

Lol, what a clown

Gravydoo II
12-22-2021, 08:28 AM
Lol what a fucking pussy...OOOHHHHHH a gun!!! WHOAA!!! I'm still just... wow... That was the biggest pussy ass shit ive ever seen on here. Do something pussy. Dont talk about shooting people. You wont. You just wont. You just told everyone here you're SCARED AS FUCK of a little needle and will cry but you wont shoot anyone.

Pussies try to hide behind little guns.

nostalgiaquest
12-22-2021, 08:40 AM
And, worst of all, he quotes himself in his own forum signature!

myrddraal
12-22-2021, 08:51 AM
https://i.imgur.com/kQ3obhM.jpg

Its funny you quote a founding father over a vaccine mandate when George Washington had a vaccine mandate, you fucking clown. Do you know more about the constitution than they do? Or should the right to bare arms as a constitutional right be degraded because "it was a different time and they had no idea what implications could come from technological advancement" too? The government has done vaccine mandates before and the supreme court has upheld them every time, and now that science is more sophisticated than ever you're still shitting and pissing your pants about how quickly these things can actually be done. To give you an idea of how AI is expediting the rate at discoveries can be made, here is an article from MIT from 2020 where they explain how theyre able to crunch over a hundred million of compounds within the span of a few days which is mind blowing. Things that were once inconceivable or rapidly becoming possible if not trivial. Get with the times.

https://news.mit.edu/2020/artificial-intelligence-identifies-new-antibiotic-0220

Jimjam
12-22-2021, 09:08 AM
Finally there is a vaccine on the way developed over a more usual time frame and not by big pharm (instead the mighty US Army!)

The Patriot Vax!

Mblake1981
12-22-2021, 09:19 AM

I agree that Trex posting his gun pic (edit: In response to a known troll as Gravy) is a touch daft but the lot of you are slime for trolling that.

Mblake1981
12-22-2021, 09:24 AM
The Patriot Vax!

Check it with Sadiq Khan first!

Toxigen
12-22-2021, 10:06 AM
imagine taking experimental drugs for a bad flu

Gravydoo II
12-22-2021, 10:32 AM
Imagine not going to college and thinking you know more than the people that did.

Botten
12-22-2021, 11:02 AM
Super Vaccine Effective Against All COVID Variants, Including Omicron, Created by Army (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/super-vaccine-effective-against-all-covid-variants-including-omicron-created-by-army/ar-AAS2KGL?ocid=entnewsntp)

Whale biologist
12-22-2021, 11:20 AM
Its funny you quote a founding father over a vaccine mandate when George Washington had a vaccine mandate, you fucking clown. Do you know more about the constitution than they do? Or should the right to bare arms as a constitutional right be degraded because "it was a different time and they had no idea what implications could come from technological advancement" too? The government has done vaccine mandates before and the supreme court has upheld them every time, and now that science is more sophisticated than ever you're still shitting and pissing your pants about how quickly these things can actually be done. To give you an idea of how AI is expediting the rate at discoveries can be made, here is an article from MIT from 2020 where they explain how theyre able to crunch over a hundred million of compounds within the span of a few days which is mind blowing. Things that were once inconceivable or rapidly becoming possible if not trivial. Get with the times.

https://news.mit.edu/2020/artificial-intelligence-identifies-new-antibiotic-0220

Jacobson v. Massachusetts [1] (https://www.clickorlando.com/features/2020/07/01/this-115-year-old-supreme-court-case-could-determine-if-states-can-force-you-to-wear-a-mask/) [2] (https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/197/11)

Jimjam
12-22-2021, 11:42 AM
imagine taking experimental drugs for a bad flu

It is normal to take vax for regular flu - let alone bad flu which can be quite deadly!

Corona is of course a cold not a flu tho!

waltjig
12-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Imagine not going to college and thinking you know more than the people that did.

Imagine putting your trust in a system that has been proven time and time again to be liars

Toxigen
12-22-2021, 12:21 PM
sorry you dont got legal recourse but migrants do

https://i.imgur.com/RyBnDpv.png

hope this helps

Mblake1981
12-22-2021, 12:21 PM
Imagine putting your trust in a system that has been proven time and time again to be liars

Still assuming that anyone posting here is American and not some asshole overseas.

Jibartik
12-22-2021, 12:24 PM
Super Vaccine Effective Against All COVID Variants, Including Omicron, Created by Army (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/super-vaccine-effective-against-all-covid-variants-including-omicron-created-by-army/ar-AAS2KGL?ocid=entnewsntp)

https://i.imgur.com/0TGlMqP.png

unsunghero
12-22-2021, 12:24 PM

hope this helps

Interesting

Jimjam
12-22-2021, 12:31 PM

hope this helps

Wow! Unreal!

Jibartik
12-22-2021, 12:36 PM
I cant believe it's taken 3 days to determine if the social worker who mistook her gun for a taser because she studied social work instead of combat military training, will rot in prison.

Toxigen
12-22-2021, 12:47 PM
now they want 75 years before releasing the data

just enough time for everyone alive to have died off

https://i.imgur.com/QxNnv0H.png

Jibartik
12-22-2021, 01:18 PM
I think it's important to understand that the people who dont want the jab have been preparing for this since like the 1980s

Rj0mBDpSZTQ

Whale biologist
12-22-2021, 03:02 PM

hope this helps

Interesting

Wow! Unreal!

Jurisdictional poppycock. Like when Ney's lawyer tried to get him declared Prussian so the French lacked authority to try him.

And declaring they're stateless means you have to let them in lol libs owned.

Topgunben
12-22-2021, 10:25 PM
LOL I'll bet you ANYTHING you're a pussy ass bitch and
YOU

WONT

SHOOT

ANYONE

This sounds eerily similar to Joseph Rosenbaums last words of provocation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS22w8HeEB8

Are you 5'2" as well?

Ennewi
12-22-2021, 10:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YpaUzpv.jpg

Gravydoo II
12-22-2021, 10:41 PM
nah, 73". I got a good size PP, too.

Mblake1981
12-22-2021, 10:44 PM
nah, 73". I got a good size PP, too.

but hungup on pp's and buttholes with a meatball for a brain.

unsunghero
12-22-2021, 10:52 PM
This sounds eerily similar to Joseph Rosenbaums last words of provocation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS22w8HeEB8

Are you 5'2" as well?

Damn that dude was pretty short. Napoleon complex going on

No wonder he went for kids, only type of person he’d be able to force himself on. Probably tried teens/adults first but they beat his ass

Gravydoo II
12-22-2021, 11:07 PM
but hungup on pp's and buttholes with a meatball for a brain.

It is though. My manyvids is poppin.

Mblake1981
12-22-2021, 11:23 PM
It is though. My manyvids is poppin.

You troll the 2A like a filthy wretch with a soul belonging to a landfill.

Gravydoo II
12-22-2021, 11:26 PM
You can do better than that

Mblake1981
12-22-2021, 11:27 PM
You can do better than that

But you can't.

Duik
12-23-2021, 07:00 AM
Lolocaust @ internet gun violence with angles.
Or is that a new Covid Vax Gun?
Guaranteed to not die of Covid.
Gold.

Gravydoo II
12-23-2021, 10:41 AM
But you can't.

Already have. You HATE me and I dont even remember who you are. =]

Toxigen
12-23-2021, 10:45 AM
if you still think all of this is over a bad flu you are pretty dumb

hope this helps

Whale biologist
12-23-2021, 10:48 AM
if you still think all of this is over a bad flu you are pretty dumb

hope this helps

More importantly, why are there so many pornstars on this board? I'm aware of at least 4 now.

Is there a discord channel I should be in? :p

Mblake1981
12-23-2021, 11:01 AM
Already have. You HATE me and I dont even remember who you are. =]

Sure don't.

Gravydoo II
12-23-2021, 11:01 AM
They couldnt get jobs at turning point USA to be racists and bigots on that website.

Gravydoo II
12-23-2021, 11:06 AM
You troll the 2A like a filthy wretch with a soul belonging to a landfill.

Only someone who knows who I am, studied me, and has some kind of obsession with me would go into such detail. Sounds like hate to me. If I said it about your mother, you would assume I hate her. So lets not split hairs.

Originally Posted by Mblake1981 View Post
Due to recent events here it has become plain and obvious that some posters here have legit issues. I don't wish to be associated with these sorts of issues or be the guy who is butchering them because that is sad and these people are suffering. I can't keep a blind fold on anymore and just assume its internet lulz. These boards might be all they have in life. It's also bled into my real life due to how social media has changed, its not acceptable for fun anymore

Take care, p99 board. I will see you again sometime maybe.

What happened there..? So it wasnt ok to punch down in your opinion, but now it is?? That must mean you come here to get a boost by punching down on people you think are inferior.. So you have done a massive study of us to arrive at your own words.

Mblake1981
12-23-2021, 11:08 AM
That's a whole lotta words, too bad I aint readin em

Gravydoo II
12-23-2021, 11:59 AM
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONES EARS ARE RED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gravydoo II
12-23-2021, 12:02 PM
Due to recent events here it has become plain and obvious that some posters here have legit issues. I don't wish to be associated with these sorts of issues or be the guy who is butchering them because that is sad and these people are suffering. I can't keep a blind fold on anymore and just assume its internet lulz. These boards might be all they have in life. It's also bled into my real life due to how social media has changed, its not acceptable for fun anymore

IM LEAVING BYE BYE EVERYONE LOOK AT ME IM LEAVING I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM LEAVING BYE EVERYONE DONT TRY TO STOP ME!!

hahahahahhaha!!

Mblake1981
12-23-2021, 12:14 PM
lol

waltjig
12-23-2021, 12:27 PM

IM LEAVING BYE BYE EVERYONE LOOK AT ME IM LEAVING I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM LEAVING BYE EVERYONE DONT TRY TO STOP ME!!

hahahahahhaha!!

At first you just sounded stupid. Now you look absolutely pathetic.

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 01:23 PM
gravy having a bit of a meltdown but we've all had those.

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 02:21 PM
oh no 1/5th of my inner circle is diagnosed with covid and 1 other "has a cold" so Im pretty freaked out.

Im going to keep updated but pray for me I may have the vid! Going to get tested today.

IM 2x moderna and not boosted... feeling like a dipshit for not getting the booster right now. I may be on r/hermancain I hope not though. I think at least maybe my window was not up yet for the booster? idk

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 02:32 PM
I feel like I should be able to go to that MMA dickheads website and find a list of medicine to take and where to obtain it with all his ear worming in my ear about his rich person medicine he took

everything I see says to take tylenol and ibuprophin us working class stiffs are slaves! SLAVES! (https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/which-otc-medications-are-best-for-coronavirus-symptoms)

also a reliable test is 120-150 lol and get this:

Please be advised that if you are using your insurance, and not experiencing any symptoms and have no known exposure or possible exposure, including pre-op visits, return to work, or travel, your visit may or may not be fully covered by your insurance

haha i am going to die but this whole system is a scam you are all going to fight in the antichrist wars lol

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 02:42 PM
"do I have any hope of protecting or strengthening myself at all?"

Google: nope!

https://i.imgur.com/p3F1LAw.png

wtf!

Whale biologist
12-23-2021, 02:48 PM
gravy having a bit of a meltdown but we've all had those.

oh no 1/5th of my inner circle is diagnosed with covid and 1 other "has a cold" so Im pretty freaked out.

Im going to keep updated but pray for me I may have the vid! Going to get tested today.

IM 2x moderna and not boosted... feeling like a dipshit for not getting the booster right now. I may be on r/hermancain I hope not though. I think at least maybe my window was not up yet for the booster? idk

I feel like I should be able to go to that MMA dickheads website and find a list of medicine to take and where to obtain it with all his ear worming in my ear about his rich person medicine he took

everything I see says to take tylenol and ibuprophin us working class stiffs are slaves! SLAVES! (https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/which-otc-medications-are-best-for-coronavirus-symptoms)

also a reliable test is 120-150 lol and get this:

haha i am going to die but this whole system is a scam you are all going to fight in the antichrist wars lol

"do I have any hope of protecting or strengthening myself at all?"

Google: nope!

https://i.imgur.com/p3F1LAw.png

wtf!

Kimmy Potter verdict is in if you wanna keep melting! :)

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 02:53 PM
Oh Im not having a meltdown, at a pretty high risk and 6 days in. Afaik nobody here has had covid? I m going to update you guys on the events in case I do because 1. if I die I think it will make for good forumquesting 2. I know I would like to hear your story.

So yeah friday marks day 7 of my exposure, and I feel fine, though I have had more of a cough than I usually do in general, which is always a little since I used to smoke when I was younger and it never went away.

I also am welcoming any tips on actually buying vitamins and stuff because actually finding the info when you want is is harder.

Im mostly disappointed that I am getting raptured and you all are going to have to fight in the V wars without me getting say I told you so :o

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 02:59 PM
Im gonna live journal my last days like unsung does his every day :D

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 03:42 PM
Just drove down to the local PCR test, which was advised.

Got there and they asked if I had any symptoms, I said more soar throat than usual, but honestly I think its placebo

they said, well sine you have symptoms you cant be tested and need to setup a virtual visit and sent me home.

dude this planet is fucking doomed we are all retarded and nobody deserves to live, those are not going to be my last words but I ask that you seek to make sure that is chiseled on my tombstone for me.

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 04:17 PM
Im going back to get tested in a disguise f this virtual visit im still on hold its been 35 mins!

https://i.imgur.com/NGc0W6u.png

Gustoo
12-23-2021, 04:44 PM
Ya it’s pretty dumb

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 04:55 PM
Got tested with my disguise on, worked like a glove.

It was free also, which is hilarious because everything online says it's not insured and costs 150$

what funny world we live in.

Well, you live in, since I'm a dead man walking :(

Jimjam
12-23-2021, 06:20 PM
Glad to hear you were able to get a free test. Good luck with the results and your health.

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 06:21 PM
thanks jim~ I have PMA but am sure I will be dead within the week.

unsunghero
12-23-2021, 06:53 PM

starkind
12-23-2021, 07:04 PM
Still reading not fake articles about blood clots and Baltimore labs accidentally manufacturing experiments on 170 million "in limbo vials".

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 07:57 PM
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/22/1066761436/fda-authorizes-1st-antiviral-pill-for-covid

Gonna call my doctor and see if I can get paxlovid but I bet you that is only for official politicians and actors.

Nocht
12-23-2021, 08:38 PM
I had a cold for a few days last week. Took some Nyquil and slept it off. Feeling great now. Still haven't caught any covids though. My mutant healing factor must be too strong.

unsunghero
12-23-2021, 09:41 PM
I had a cold for a few days last week. Took some Nyquil and slept it off. Feeling great now. Still haven't caught any covids though. My mutant healing factor must be too strong.

Omicron for the non-compromised is pretty much a cold anyway

Highly transmissible, not very punishing

Gatordash
12-23-2021, 09:45 PM
Omicron for the non-compromised is pretty much a cold anyway

Highly transmissible, not very punishing

Nope, your health doesn't matter, only the vaccine matters. Our government would never lie about Covid. So when they said, "you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm." you better believe it!

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 10:42 PM

How do you know you had a cold and not covid? Why do people think they managed to catch a cold but not covid?

I dont get it.

Jibartik
12-23-2021, 11:18 PM
Hate that I got bit by a zombie today.

Smoofers
12-24-2021, 01:34 AM
Got Covid this week, felt a bit lousy on Tuesday but 90% back by Weds. 100% today

Jibartik
12-24-2021, 04:15 AM
alright smoofers I hope i say the same thing!

This is crazy, in the past month easily more people Ive ever known have gotten covid.

myrddraal
12-24-2021, 08:39 AM
Candace Owens unhinged and republicans turning on trump as he goes pro vax?

myrddraal
12-24-2021, 08:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG69TbqvVd4

unsunghero
12-24-2021, 01:44 PM

To my knowledge Trump has always been pro-vaxx. It was his administration that developed it after all. Operation Light Speed

Ben Shapiro is also pro-vaxx

I doubt repubs will turn on Trump en masse though

Jibartik
12-24-2021, 02:09 PM
I went and got one of those rapid tests at the urgent care center, it was like 150$

it came back negative!

She said that out of 100 people yesterday 15 had it, for delta and the 19 they had 1 or 0!

Jibartik
12-24-2021, 02:11 PM
To my knowledge Trump has always been pro-vaxx. It was his administration that developed it after all. Operation Light Speed

Ben Shapiro is also pro-vaxx

I doubt repubs will turn on Trump en masse though

Yeah, a big thing I noticed between the parties:

Republicans like people who have freedom messages, but do the establishment things.

Democrats like people who have establishment messages, and shit on freedom messaging.

That's the only difference :o

starkind
12-24-2021, 02:14 PM
bit of a cough and sore throat, worse than usualy

i jusst downed a 1000mg of vitiman C and a thera M and a vitiman D, mag, tumeric + ate two eggs, and some cubanella/onions with a bit of sausage and potato, only thing i'm missing is a leafy green and some orange/red/yellow pepper/veg for winning this battle

Ooloo
12-24-2021, 02:29 PM

His administration literally developed the vaccines, why would he be telling people not to take them?

People's attention spans are so truncated they can't even remember what happened a year ago, when trump was touting the success of project lightspeed and dems were saying not to trust trump's wacky bleach vax or whatever.

Also the appropriation of the terms "pro-vax" and "anti-vax" by the covid discussion broadly is super misleading. People associate the term "anti-vaxer" with like holistic healing crystal cat ladies who think conventional medicine such as vaccines cause autism in kids or something.

That is entirely different than people who are simply rationally hesitant about the *covid* vaccines, specifically, and they have every right to be. They were developed and deployed so rapidly that the populace at large are essentially being used as guinea pigs to test the safety and efficacy of the covid vaccines, and libs can't understand why some people are somewhat weary of that.

starkind
12-24-2021, 03:09 PM
got my heartrate up for a bit of that exercise today feel llike crap now weasing

unsunghero
12-24-2021, 03:13 PM
I went and got one of those rapid tests at the urgent care center, it was like 150$

it came back negative!

She said that out of 100 people yesterday 15 had it, for delta and the 19 they had 1 or 0!

Unfortunately the rapid tests I hear can be pretty inaccurate tho

Cultured tests like 90%+, something like that. There’s a place by me that does free cultured, gotten 2 done there, drive up and takes like 5min and u get ur answer texted to you the next day. EZ PZ

But still nice to hear negative regardless!

Gravydoo II
12-24-2021, 03:15 PM

Cultured tests like 90%+, something like that. There’s a place by me that does free cultured, gotten 2 done there, drive up and takes like 5min and u get ur answer texted to you the next day. EZ PZ

well god damn! Dont say that... Jib is going to live forever, like frieza.

Jibartik
12-24-2021, 03:22 PM

yea I wonder if the at home rappid test is different than the one they do at the centers? Like idk..

Jib is going to live forever.

in our minds

rip

lol

<3

Nocht
12-24-2021, 04:44 PM
How do you know you had a cold and not covid? Why do people think they managed to catch a cold but not covid?

I dont get it.

Well it was like any other cold ive had in my life. Slight cough, stuffy nose, sore throat the first day, no fever though. Lasted a couple of days and I just slept it off for the most part. It could of been covid for all I know, like I said I'm a mutant and any disease meant to kill off the inferior humans wont affect me the same way.

I'm probably producing the antibodies atm that will destroy the Unicron variant.

Jibartik
12-24-2021, 06:21 PM
Yea, that's what 2 of my friends are going through atm, one is confirmed covid positive.

The other gets his tests back after the weekend.

I think (hope) that this version of covid is like as bad as a cold!

were you vax'd at all? 1 2 or 3?

Nocht
12-24-2021, 07:45 PM
Nope no vax. I homebrew my antibodies. The last time I got stuck was for a job like 6 years ago and it was to prevent hepatitis, it was a USDA facility so I needed it to work there.

mcoy
12-24-2021, 07:59 PM
Nope no vax. I homebrew my antibodies. The last time I got stuck was for a job like 6 years ago and it was to prevent hepatitis, it was a USDA facility so I needed it to work there.

Should definitely stay up to date on your tetanus shot. You only need it once a decade.

-Mcoy

Jibartik
12-24-2021, 08:27 PM
I just dont see how it's possible to catch a cold and not covid, like how does the cold sneak around all this social distancing and you manage to catch that and not covid?

Im not saying you dont have a cold, I just dont understand the logistics of how people catch colds, and not covid, know what i mean?

It's like trying to avoid being eaten by zombies but then you get eaten by an alligator or a pack of lions, its like, what are the odds?

Shouldn't those be much easier to avoid and be like, auto avoided, if we're trying to avoid being eaten by zombies?

Whale biologist
12-24-2021, 08:35 PM
I just dont see how it's possible to catch a cold and not covid, like how does the cold sneak around all this social distancing and you manage to catch that and not covid?

Im not saying you dont have a cold, I just dont understand the logistics of how people catch colds, and not covid, know what i mean?

It's like trying to avoid being eaten by zombies but then you get eaten by an alligator or a pack of lions, its like, what are the odds?

Shouldn't those be much easier to avoid and be like, auto avoided, if we're trying to avoid being eaten by zombies?

Sex havers be gettin nasty germs.

Mario used to catch chest infections alot from sex with needle user girls.

Nocht
12-24-2021, 09:00 PM
Should definitely stay up to date on your tetanus shot. You only need it once a decade.

-Mcoy

Yeah that is one that I got no problem taking. I'm pretty sure I'm up to date on it too. I was in the hospital last feb when I had a minor heart attack and I'm pretty sure they stuck me a few times. It was the first time in my life that I had ever been hospitalized and had so much going on that I must have forgot.

unsunghero
12-24-2021, 09:08 PM
minor heart attack

Did you feel a warning for that, if you don't mind me asking? If so, what was it like?

I like to file away information about body warnings of stuff, especially having a hx of covid and the vaxx and the heart problems those have been known to cause

unsunghero
12-24-2021, 09:14 PM
Got Covid this week, felt a bit lousy on Tuesday but 90% back by Weds. 100% today

WTG sounds like u kicked its ass

unsunghero
12-25-2021, 01:54 AM
Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MuQFzaAKqr4

Nocht
12-25-2021, 02:05 AM
Did you feel a warning for that, if you don't mind me asking? If so, what was it like?

I like to file away information about body warnings of stuff, especially having a hx of covid and the vaxx and the heart problems those have been known to cause

It was pretty sudden tbh, I woke up at like 5am and had the worst back pain ever. Nothing I tried could settle it, tried taking a hot shower, stretching, after about 20 minutes I couldn't sit still because the pain felt like I was about to explode. When I started to feel the tingle in my arms I knew it was a heart attack and took some aspirin while calling an ambulance.

The pain I was feeling was the arteries near my heart stretching due to the blockage I had developed. Thankfully my quick reactions saved me from any life threatening damages, got me to quit smoking and cut back on my caffeine intake dramatically too.

Jimjam
12-25-2021, 05:17 AM
Congrats on your body awareness and transition to some healthier lifestyle choices. We’re a niche hobby and though there is a lot of bickering in game and forums it would be a shame to lose any of our hobbyists.

Glad you nipped it in the bud early!

starkind
12-25-2021, 06:30 AM
It was pretty sudden tbh, I woke up at like 5am and had the worst back pain ever. Nothing I tried could settle it, tried taking a hot shower, stretching, after about 20 minutes I couldn't sit still because the pain felt like I was about to explode. When I started to feel the tingle in my arms I knew it was a heart attack and took some aspirin while calling an ambulance.

The pain I was feeling was the arteries near my heart stretching due to the blockage I had developed. Thankfully my quick reactions saved me from any life threatening damages, got me to quit smoking and cut back on my caffeine intake dramatically too.

Shit i probably had like 20 of these this year.

Smoofers
12-25-2021, 02:26 PM
Yea, that's what 2 of my friends are going through atm, one is confirmed covid positive.

The other gets his tests back after the weekend.

I think (hope) that this version of covid is like as bad as a cold!

were you vax'd at all? 1 2 or 3?

I was 2x, last shot in May 2021. Lingering lack of taste/smell but that usually happens with colds

Jibartik
12-25-2021, 02:44 PM
Def more omni infections this go eh? Sure feels that way to me.

Ooloo
12-25-2021, 02:53 PM
All of this just feels so tenuous, because when you think about it you're taking so much on faith as a layman.

The original covid variant was "super contagious", then delta was "even MORE contagious!" and now omicron is "even MORE MORE contagious!". And they issue specific figures, like "yup, omicron is officially 17.72% more contagious than delta."

Like how the hell do they know that so quickly? Who is performing this research, who are the subjects, how big are the sample sizes, what is the actual procedure and content of the testing, what is being tested for, etc..??

Jibartik
12-26-2021, 12:48 PM
Omi has gotta be more contagious I mean everyone I know has it it's insane.

Lets just hope it is true as well that it is not as dangerous for their sake.

Mblake1981
12-26-2021, 12:50 PM
I mean everyone I know has it it's insane.

Omicron is an anagram for Moronic

Jibartik
12-26-2021, 12:51 PM
Im still clean!

Mblake1981
12-26-2021, 12:53 PM
Im still clean!

LDRiecoUczA

Jibartik
12-26-2021, 01:38 PM
Libs before the 90s were john rambo

Jibartik
01-02-2022, 12:40 PM
https://www.npr.org/2021/12/29/1068731487/delta-ceo-asks-cdc-to-cut-quarantine

TRUST THE SCIENCE!

SORRY I MEAN CEO's

Mblake1981
01-02-2022, 12:43 PM
Trusting the science is a form of religion. The news will calm their frayed nerves.

Praise the atheist God.

Homesteaded
01-02-2022, 12:46 PM
So if you aren’t boosted you quarantine for 5 days and mask for 5.

If you are boosted you don’t quarantine, but you do mask for 5 days.

Masking now being touted as 100% protection. Makes perfect sense, logical and consistent.

Jibartik
01-02-2022, 12:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Vas7Gk2.png

:D

Gravydoo II
01-02-2022, 12:49 PM
Religion implies faith. Faith means to believe without evidence. Like ivermectin, thats a faith based treatment. You have faith that it will work on COVID... it doesnt, but you can still eat paste.

Science is evidence based. Just because you dont understand it doesnt mean its a religion. Remember that whole, republicans shun things they are incapable of understanding? LOLOL

Jibartik
01-02-2022, 12:50 PM
Nice take for a 13 year old.

The religion is the faith you have in:

https://i.imgur.com/ZNZfA2f.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/0QYz4Ds.png

Homesteaded
01-02-2022, 12:51 PM
Is it my poor memory or have we witnessed Jib transform from soy boy into an alpha Chad?

Jibartik
01-02-2022, 12:54 PM
Is it my poor memory or have we witnessed Jib transform from soy boy into an alpha Chad?

just like jesus 2

tvLzqzkBLIA

Gravydoo II
01-02-2022, 01:58 PM
Jib is just a fucking turd. You hear me? A fucking turd.

lol

Mblake1981
01-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Attracted to the smell of anus

lol

Gravydoo II
01-02-2022, 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtnTZSJndPc&ab_channel=Movieclips

We get it, dom. So much torque the chassis twisted..

Mblake1981
01-02-2022, 02:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtnTZSJndPc&ab_channel=Movieclips

We get it, dom. So much torque the chassis twisted..

https://i.imgur.com/BlxO7QP.gif

unsunghero
01-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Religion implies faith. Faith means to believe without evidence

Jibartik
01-02-2022, 02:35 PM
which character is gravy

d0y-CUdF8Ws

Jibartik
01-02-2022, 02:38 PM
Attracted to the smell of anus

lol

https://youtu.be/Smx7MT4PtRI?t=31

I wouldnt have 10 thousand posts here if I wasn't

Mblake1981
01-02-2022, 02:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ObSzkGF.gif

Gravydoo II
01-02-2022, 03:48 PM
Home videos of your dad hitting your mom? Wow cool.. Thats really healthy.

Mblake1981
01-02-2022, 03:54 PM

60YeQtMAH0U

Trexller
01-02-2022, 03:55 PM

back in the day

when men were men

and women were subservient

good times.

Reiwa
01-24-2022, 12:24 AM
The world is changing for the worse, definitely.

die bot dieeeeee

starkind
01-24-2022, 11:01 AM
violent protests in europe i saw in imgur then it got deleted lawl

Reiwa
01-24-2022, 11:33 AM
hm. Why I can't express my opinion and tell something?

No more spamlinks then, capiche?

Jibartik
01-24-2022, 12:54 PM
I woke up to see that democrats are collapsing the economy

robayon
01-24-2022, 03:56 PM
Shh you will frighten The Economy with that kind of talk

It's very sensitive