PDA

View Full Version : Actual question for all the doctor-lawyers on P99 forum

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 02:27 PM
I was looking into polio and its vaccination program recently "doing my research" like the Karens do.

I was wondering - is there a reason that there is not a coronavirus vaccine being manufactured in the more traditional virus vaccine style that Polio uses? Specifically using "Inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) given as an injection in the leg or arm, depending on the patient’s age. Only IPV has been used in the United States since 2000."

Is there something about covid19 that makes it impossible to use the vaccine manufacturing method that I grew up learning about?

Versus next level first of it's kind mRNA modifiers?

Then there is the Oxford Vaccine (Adenovirus) that seems to use the old style method of design but modifies the Adenovirus cells with the spike protein configuration of coronavirus to let our body fight it, like a normal vaccine but with genetic engineering.

Is there no effort, or it is impossible to make the coronavirus using the age-old approach of the polio vaccine?

Actual question for all the doctorlawyers out there.

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 02:34 PM
I was looking into polio and its vaccination program recently "doing my research" like the Karens do.

I was wondering - is there a reason that there is not a coronavirus vaccine being manufactured in the more traditional virus vaccine style that Polio uses? Specifically using "Inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) given as an injection in the leg or arm, depending on the patient’s age. Only IPV has been used in the United States since 2000."

Is there something about covid19 that makes it impossible to use the vaccine manufacturing method that I grew up learning about?

Versus next level first of it's kind mRNA modifiers?

Then there is the Oxford Vaccine (Adenovirus) that seems to use the old style method of design but modifies the Adenovirus cells with the spike protein configuration of coronavirus to let our body fight it, like a normal vaccine but with genetic engineering.

Is there no effort, or it is impossible to make the coronavirus using the age-old approach of the polio vaccine?

Actual question for all the doctorlawyers out there.

Johnson? Sinovac? Sputnik?

Trexller
11-09-2021, 02:35 PM
the old vaccine didn't result in genetically engineering a 100% docile population, they just made a bunch of autistic kids. changes were needed.

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Johnson? Sinovac? Sputnik?

Tell me about those - where I live the only ones talked about are pfiezer and moderna and "you don't want the johnson one" and the oxford one I mentioned because I just read about it a second ago. For example with polio and most other vaccines we use they have a regime to follow to get immunization while pfiezer seems to wear off over time regardless.

Why did we go for next level designs on the vaccines we are primarily pushing?

starkind
11-09-2021, 02:42 PM
I'm already docile.

Tunabros
11-09-2021, 02:43 PM
only dumbasses play on p99

anyone who is a doctor or a lawyer don't have time to be autistic on p99

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Tell me about those - where I live the only ones talked about are pfiezer and moderna and "you don't want the johnson one" and the oxford one I mentioned because I just read about it a second ago.

Viral vector or inert virus.

Johnson in the US if you don't fuxx with mRNA.

Oxford is Astrazeneca.

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 02:48 PM
only dumbasses play on p99

anyone who is a doctor or a lawyer don't have time to be autistic on p99

The fact that you felt that you needed to say this supports your statement. the doctor-lawyer thing is a joke. I'm asking a elf sim board to share their findings because its nice to get direct responses to inquiries and some of you guys might have done some digging. I expect the answers to come from regular plebs.

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 02:50 PM
Viral vector or inert virus.

Johnson in the US if you don't fuxx with mRNA.

Oxford is Astrazeneca.

So again what are the details of those other ones you named?

And why did we focus efforts on the next generation technology pfiezer stuff versus the vaccine methodology we seem to be very familiar with?

Why do none of these vaccines say straight up that it will be a vaccine program with 3 shots evenly spaced apart or whatever like most "traditional" vaccines or at least like Polio vaccine?

I'm not understanding the sequence of events here.

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 02:53 PM
So again what are the details of those other ones you named?

And why did we focus efforts on the next generation technology pfiezer stuff versus the vaccine methodology we seem to be very familiar with?

Why do none of these vaccines say straight up that it will be a vaccine program with 3 shots evenly spaced apart or whatever like most "traditional" vaccines or at least like Polio vaccine?

I'm not understanding the sequence of events here.

Bad troll https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/emea/four-types-covid-19-vaccine-snapshot

Trexller
11-09-2021, 02:56 PM
nothing about the pLandemic makes sense, from the origin to the treatment, all of it is shrouded in flip-flopping doublespeak mystery.

we're all just supposed to shut up and fall in line, hammer and sickle style.

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Bad troll https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/emea/four-types-covid-19-vaccine-snapshot

Thank you for that link theres a lot of shit to sift thru when googling anything about covid 19 which is the reason for this thread. So many articles "Vaccines are good for some reasons listed here!" hard to find info without much time.

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 03:01 PM

So yeah my question again - why are these vaccines quoted from the link you provided not the main ones we talk about? The ones most likely to work correctly from my basic logic. I also notice they are made by sinopharm and sinovac which I assume are chinese groups due to the Sino. So was there some reason we could not or would not make a vaccine in this straight forward way because they already did or something? I actually want to talk about these before myself speculating on reasons we have focused on the pfiezer and moderna MRNA vaccines.

1) WHOLE VIRUS VACCINE

Vaccines include: Sinopharm, Sinovac

Number of doses required: 2 doses, intramuscular

Other licensed vaccines that use this type of technology: Hepatitis A, polio, rabies (all inactivated type)

What to know: The whole virus vaccine uses a weakened or deactivated form of the pathogen that causes COVID-19 to trigger protective immunity to it.

The two vaccines mentioned above – Sinopharm and Sinovac – both use inactivated pathogens, therefore they cannot infect cells and replicate, but can trigger an immune response.

Benefits: According to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance (GAVI), the advantages of an inactivated whole virus vaccine include the fact its technology is well established, it is suitable for people with compromised immune systems, and it’s relatively simple to manufacture.

Challenges: Booster shots may be required.

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 03:28 PM
So yeah my question again - why are these vaccines quoted from the link you provided not the main ones we talk about? The ones most likely to work correctly from my basic logic. I also notice they are made by sinopharm and sinovac which I assume are chinese groups due to the Sino. So was there some reason we could not or would not make a vaccine in this straight forward way because they already did or something? I actually want to talk about these before myself speculating on reasons we have focused on the pfiezer and moderna MRNA vaccines.

1) WHOLE VIRUS VACCINE

Vaccines include: Sinopharm, Sinovac

Number of doses required: 2 doses, intramuscular

Other licensed vaccines that use this type of technology: Hepatitis A, polio, rabies (all inactivated type)

What to know: The whole virus vaccine uses a weakened or deactivated form of the pathogen that causes COVID-19 to trigger protective immunity to it.

The two vaccines mentioned above – Sinopharm and Sinovac – both use inactivated pathogens, therefore they cannot infect cells and replicate, but can trigger an immune response.

Benefits: According to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance (GAVI), the advantages of an inactivated whole virus vaccine include the fact its technology is well established, it is suitable for people with compromised immune systems, and it’s relatively simple to manufacture.

Challenges: Booster shots may be required.

Just get the Johnson if you're an mRNA luddite.

As for why they're promoting those two: Vorsprung durch Technik (https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/new-cancer-treatments-may-be-on-the-horizonthanks-to-mrna-vaccines)

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Well I mean it does smell like an effort to do a large scale human trial of mRNA technology.

I'm late to the boat in looking into this of course because the low fatality rate, my locale and health and age made coronavirus of low concern but its still an interesting topic.

Thanks.

Jibartik
11-09-2021, 04:18 PM
for once innovation cuts through the bureaucratic tape and rand paul is like THIS IS NOT TESTED ENOUGH lol

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 04:34 PM
Lol good point but these corps don't exactly have a track records of giving a shit about human life and the whole legal immunity thing is questionable.

starkind
11-09-2021, 04:35 PM
good posts gustoo

Botten
11-09-2021, 04:51 PM
The sheer fact that genetic material from dead viruses can be adopted by bacteria is a huge factor and the spike gene was targeted by the mRNA vaccine. mRNA has a more effective delivery sytstem Not to mention reaction from the dead virus can be more violent and less effective in the Minutia of genetic information needed to be recognized by the body when making antigens.

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 04:58 PM
The sheer fact that genetic material from dead viruses can be adopted by bacteria is a huge factor and the spike gene was targeted by the mRNA vaccine. mRNA has a more effective delivery sytstem Not to mention reaction from the dead virus can be more violent and less effective in the Minutia of genetic information needed to be recognized by the body when making antigens.

Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should. Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.

Knowledge
11-09-2021, 05:00 PM
I have a doctorate degree in Elf lawyering, how may I help you?

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 05:26 PM
Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should. Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.

I think the larger problem is that (right now) it isn't looking like it performs the same way a "traditional" vaccine does meaning its effectiveness decreases over time in ways the other methods that more accurately emulate recovering from an infection, dont.

But maybe it's too early to tell.

But I don't understand why they were like "maybe you will need a booster!" like it was a surprise or something when we know that the other vaccines have required more than one shot over a longer period of time to be effective.

Swish
11-09-2021, 05:50 PM
What's great is this yearly booster thing. You can still get covid and you can still pass it on whether you've had the vaccine or not.

While the world starts "getting back to normal" you know that maybe 30-50% at a total guess probably aren't getting any booster unless they are healthcare workers or somehow made to get it...so is that the next chapter? More lockdowns until people get their boosters? :rolleyes:

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Or start giving out traditional vaccines that you don't need to re-up indefinitely? Since apparently they exist?

It doesn't smell right I guess is all I'll say.

starkind
11-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Nz is doing that and it's created major problems.

The us doesn't have the social system in place to deal with the fallout of that.

If we don't open up and chill and fix health insurance scamming right now we are looking at 5mil dead, 15 mil mote homeless and permanently doing illegal drugs and selling their children, and 15 billion in economic damages trying to do mandates and lockdowns and tax exemptions for big franchises.

Feels bad man.

Could spiral into at least a trillion more in debt cuz we won't prescribe fentanyl and run some hospices yoga studios and local farms where the poor and homeless could chip in and get some lifestyle skills with public funds. And a decent paycheck in the long run. Because it's cheeper to buy from Mexico. And tax, shut down, and DEA, FDA, USDA, CDC local businesses.

nostalgiaquest
11-09-2021, 06:16 PM
This is a troll thread right?

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 06:26 PM
What is NZ doing starkind?

Nostalgiaquest sorry not troll thread just troll title I wanted to hear what people who might have cared more about vaccines had to say on this matter

Trexller
11-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Gustoo hit the nail on the head, if you're an independent critical thinker, nothing about this entire business smells right.

nostalgiaquest
11-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Answers to all of your questions are readily available from a multitude of reputable sources. Yet you come to an EverQuest forum for truth?

Are you sure this isn’t a troll thread?

Ooloo
11-09-2021, 06:37 PM
Nobody seemed to catch whale's jurassic park reference so it might be a troll thread

Jibartik
11-09-2021, 06:46 PM
Answers to all of your questions are readily available from a multitude of reputable sources. Yet you come to an EverQuest forum for truth?

who do you think you are judging us

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 06:46 PM

Here I received an active back and forth with multiple participants and received the exact link I was looking for from whale biologist.

Still smells bad though.

starkind
11-09-2021, 06:49 PM
It's like a federal offense to leave ur house with like 10 yrs and 5k fine if you smuggle KFC without a mask and a vax.

"Like". Obviously their judicial system operates a bit differently, it's a right royal clusterfuck tho.

Trexller
11-09-2021, 06:58 PM
Do reputable sources still exist in this world?

starkind
11-09-2021, 10:09 PM
Do reputable sources still exist in this world?

Some youtu.be guys just barely skirt the truth (a lot of guessing around shit the churchgovernment covered up) pretty well especially when it comes to ancient aliens stuff.

Otherwise not rly.

Duik
11-10-2021, 05:14 AM
Noticed the Jurassic Park reference, just chose to not treat what I hope is not a troll thread with restetpa.
Gustoos questions, replies and comments seem serious and well considered. I agree, something smells. Ive chucked my lot in with the vaxxed. Hoping to be freed soon. A bit of a lol there. Dont like most people anyway so im happy to distance myself permanently.

We are happy to allow advancements in lots of things based on extrapolation but lots of us point blank refuse to believe an advancement in vaccines is possible.
I dont believe a conspiracy out of the question, just not likely given the number of people that have to be "in" on it.
I been wrong before, I thought Neo would take the blue pill.

Jimjam
11-10-2021, 07:51 AM
Tell me about those - where I live the only ones talked about are pfiezer and moderna and "you don't want the johnson one" and the oxford one I mentioned because I just read about it a second ago. For example with polio and most other vaccines we use they have a regime to follow to get immunization while pfiezer seems to wear off over time regardless.

Why did we go for next level designs on the vaccines we are primarily pushing?

Conspiratorial talking point:
"you don't want the johnson one"

The 'don't take johnson' talking point seems to be a clever trick so as to manipulate non-compliant personality types into getting vaxed by presenting one of the options as the one authority instructs they shouldn't do.

(end of facetious conspiracy section)

I don't know much about vaccines, I won't pretend I do. From my own experiences, I know it is actually pretty normal for vaccinations to require multiple doses/boosters/whatever, and the periods between boosts vary depending on vaccine.

Here is an example of the time table for various child vaccinations in Greece as an example:

https://vaccine-schedule.ecdc.europa.eu/Scheduler/ByCountry?SelectedCountryId=82&IncludeChildAgeGroup=true

starkind
11-10-2021, 08:13 AM
The whole don't get the Johnson (hehe Johnson, get it) thing is purely espionage and sabatoge of the brand.

It's all about money and government contracts. And the government wants to sell taking your money as "look we did our due diligence, read the tabloids and contracted for the good one".

Maybe they did.

The whole thing does seem fishy though. Like some artfully crafted construct. Like u said. Tho I feel it's less directed at the consumer this time and just at that particular brand.

They'll have to retool and rebrand. Costing big money. Next time. Either new investors pop up or we are down a choice.

Consumers (a bit ironic since many of us don't even have a choice, I didn't get to pick my vax). Have this side effect like u said of feeling like there was another option and if they got Moderna Maybe the government cares about them.

No one I know honestly believes any vax is totally safe without side effects. Even if they are dismissive assholes. The disease to them is just worse than any manipulation they are experiencing or collateral. For many nurses that is actually understandable because there are too many idiots and noncompliaint assholes who are taking advantage of the system. And the middle ground to pound in the cholesterol and continue to cost both the state, insurance, u, and lives in collateral.

Jimjam
11-10-2021, 08:17 AM
Always follow the money, great advice there!

Gustoo
11-10-2021, 11:55 AM
I never specifically heard anyone say to not get the johnson johnson vaccine. I just remember it being the less preferred vaccine that was less good than the pfiezzer. Again I wasn't that heavily engaged at the time.

starkind
11-10-2021, 01:09 PM
ya i'm referencing a lot of white papers and discussions on sekret doctor forums in my head i can't link further here it was a big debate in medicclesiastical circles tho.

J&J is fine and I would take any one of the other boosters it's all dumb tho. I think J&J got a lot of realy bad press when one of it's manufacturers was like oof and mixed other vaccines or something accidently

so who knows maybe i got the alextrazsa one anyway (i forget the name alexa moderna???) anyway there's like a ton of vaccines even a voltron one!

https://i.imgur.com/usPKH2f.png

https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/3/covid-19-vaccine-tracker

definitely some deliberate obfuscation from companies doing shady things at the international level :p who knows what was really in that pfizer vial?? maybe only 1 in 10,000 vials were an experimental not vaccine drug made by one of these shenannigains of a shell companies in some 3rd world or some slum city and ONLY the CIA knows

wouldn't be the first time they injected people with syphilis and left it untreated in a poor community just to study what happened socioeconomically

Jimjam
11-10-2021, 01:42 PM
Double blind trials where neither the clinician nor patient knows what they are being given.

Gustoo
11-10-2021, 02:00 PM
wouldn't be the first time they injected people with syphilis and left it untreated in a poor community just to study what happened socioeconomically

Sad but true. All the people who mistrust government have way too many reasons to feel that way.

hobart
11-11-2021, 12:57 PM
I expect the answers to come from regular plebs.

You should read this, stat. (https://www.amazon.com/Death-Expertise-Campaign-Established-Knowledge/dp/0190865970/ref=sr_1_1?crid=124YB4Q6ECOT3&keywords=death+of+expertise+by+tom+nichols&qid=1636649377&qsid=130-0107236-7260507&sprefix=death+of+expertise%2Caps%2C217&sr=8-1&sres=0190865970%2C9862356871%2C0525511857%2C395250 6907%2C0578732939%2C1949673162%2CB08SG5PK49%2C1889 236330%2C0525952055%2C0197518877%2C1519282796%2C13 24002603%2CB06Y26DFW9%2C0804190119%2C1501192744%2C 031639579X&srpt=ABIS_BOOK) The answer to your questions is common knowledge. When the answers to these questions are easily and readily available, the idea that you would ask this collection is retards is indicative of a larger problem.

starkind
11-11-2021, 12:59 PM
Oh. A book by a government mouthpiece.

God bless his heart _E/\3_.

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 01:29 PM
You should read this, stat. (https://www.amazon.com/Death-Expertise-Campaign-Established-Knowledge/dp/0190865970/ref=sr_1_1?crid=124YB4Q6ECOT3&keywords=death+of+expertise+by+tom+nichols&qid=1636649377&qsid=130-0107236-7260507&sprefix=death+of+expertise%2Caps%2C217&sr=8-1&sres=0190865970%2C9862356871%2C0525511857%2C395250 6907%2C0578732939%2C1949673162%2CB08SG5PK49%2C1889 236330%2C0525952055%2C0197518877%2C1519282796%2C13 24002603%2CB06Y26DFW9%2C0804190119%2C1501192744%2C 031639579X&srpt=ABIS_BOOK) The answer to your questions is common knowledge. When the answers to these questions are easily and readily available, the idea that you would ask this collection is retards is indicative of a larger problem.

The retard that wrote that probably doesn't blame consumerism once.

Gustoo
11-11-2021, 01:47 PM

Its an interesting problem and I actually agree with it.

The larger issue is that "expertise" has fallen on its face too often. The modern medical system has its foundations in crockery and has gone out of its way to convince women that they can't give birth on their own, which is nonsense.

Everyone favorite example is expert advice on whether it is healthy to eat eggs or not.

And most recently about wearing masks or not.

So if this book doesn't start out by saying "expertise shot itself in the fucking head" then I don't know what to say.

Or maybe it will say "Traditional knowledge was systematically destroyed by colonizers / invading forces since well before the time of the romans..." the end.

Lol

I think the medical advancements we have today are 1: vaccines and 2: anti biotics and 3: better surgery

All the day to day care and normal life health stuff is substantially worse.

OH maybe it will start off by saying

"Expertise died when it sold out, big Pharma spends 19x more on advertisements than on research"

Tough to say where they will start with "expertise" since in america its been a pretty short fucking run we were giving lobotomies and electro shock therapy in the 70's probably as late a the 80's and that is well after the early 1900's kellog's health care center crockery days but I'm not even going to wikipedia search that for this messageboard post. Those experts man I really wish we would all remember that we need to listen to them. LOL!

The sad fact is that all of our institutions are weakening, to our demise. In large part because of the selfishness of the organizations and structures behind them. We would love to trust doctors and nurses but their job in a hospital is to enact hospital policy who's primary guidance is reduction of liability which is not always in line with our primary goal which is our health. This is just one example. In a society where richness = goodness nothing matters but getting rich. In a society where LAW is equated with MORALITY it has the same negative impact. Being on the right side of the law does not mean you are on the side of good. Our institutions have sold both themselves and everyone else short by their selfishness and shortsightedness.

starkind
11-11-2021, 01:51 PM
Tim Nicole's is an expert on "russia". Fwiw

(And MAYBE naval warfare, but probably not really)

starkind
11-11-2021, 01:55 PM
I never claim to be an expert. And tend to point out most of my knowledge is ad hoc and anecdotal. I think that's fair and an important distinction between me and The Experts.

Everyone who cares about something genuinely will seek a certain level of expertise and experience.

I generally only am amused and very much disappointed and disinterested. By most topics. However, I do engage in skillful mastery in the moment.

I certainly wouldn't consider myself reliable. I probably know more about EQ than anything else. Fwiw.

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Everyone is an expert on which expert is the best expert its fucking ridiculous.

starkind
11-11-2021, 02:07 PM
Jibartik. You are my expert.

I trust you a lot more than Google!

Gustoo
11-11-2021, 02:14 PM
Everyone is an expert on which expert is the best expert its fucking ridiculous.

Yeah. Seinfeld sketch about it. Tried to find a gif but failed.

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 02:15 PM
OT posters are the first of the 144,000

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 02:17 PM
OT posters are the first of the 144,000

DMBcyt_CRM4

Chortles Snortles
11-11-2021, 02:29 PM
i am very smart

starkind
11-11-2021, 02:38 PM
i am very smart

Yeah, you are :D

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 02:51 PM
is that 4400 show any good?

starkind
11-11-2021, 02:56 PM
is that 4400 show any good?

Yeah. Mildly entertaining. Like vampire diaries or the originals level .

Better than supergirl. Not overly sensational. No were as good as GoT. ST: D, the expanse or supernatural.

Not as good as the history Channel or the movies u link.

I didn't finish the whole thing.

It's supbar the Xmen movies.

Like it doesn't suck imo.

Fringe was cooler. So was Sanctuary.

Nothing compares to Stargate Franchise.

starkind
11-11-2021, 02:58 PM
I suppose it all depends on if u like the characters. Some have good story arcs.

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Im trying to get through season 2 of Another Life at the moment, ill check it out!

starkind
11-11-2021, 03:11 PM
The 100 https://g.co/kgs/s24Lzt

Was p fun. I wanted to finish it. Never got to tho.

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 03:19 PM
Yeah. Mildly entertaining. Like vampire diaries or the originals level .

Better than supergirl. Not overly sensational. No were as good as GoT. ST: D, the expanse or supernatural.

Not as good as the history Channel or the movies u link.

I didn't finish the whole thing.

It's supbar the Xmen movies.

Like it doesn't suck imo.

Fringe was cooler. So was Sanctuary.

Nothing compares to Stargate Franchise.

same. I think it was USA Network ripoff of Heroes?

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 03:22 PM
I was into the leftovers but then it got canceled, they slipped in the ending they intended when the creator origionaly created the show, so it has a full ending.

But the ending has this gigantic plot hole that you're like, wait, why didnt they do this then?

My favorite show of the later half of our lives is The Last Man, the comedy show with Will Forte, it got canceled, and Im so sad cus it just got better and better and delivered and delivered.

starkind
11-11-2021, 03:23 PM
same. I think it was USA Network ripoff of Heroes?

https://i.imgur.com/OrkZ37c.jpeg

starkind
11-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Canceled way early. Burried and obfuscated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubicon_(TV_series)

Don't watch cuz it will leave u angry.

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 03:36 PM
I was into the leftovers but then it got canceled, they slipped in the ending they intended when the creator origionaly created the show, so it has a full ending.

But the ending has this gigantic plot hole that you're like, wait, why didnt they do this then?

My favorite show of the later half of our lives is The Last Man, the comedy show with Will Forte, it got canceled, and Im so sad cus it just got better and better and delivered and delivered.

Leftovers was bonkers I enjoyed

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Leftovers was bonkers I enjoyed

The ending spoilers lol

so this bitch, dimension warps to the other timeline, then dimension warps BACK to the timeline the series took place in, and the main character travels his whole life to australia to find her, and it turns out she was able to go back and forth, and she didnt tell anyone ELSE HOW TO?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!??!?!!

Imagine having 2 earths and everyone united, eh Ill just not tell anyone and go live in the desert and be melancholy.

starkind
11-11-2021, 03:50 PM
Maybe it's just all her timeline she's allowed to do what she wants.

**update
I would keep my secret desert hideaway timeline a secret too

I also like being alone in deserts

Gustoo
11-11-2021, 03:59 PM
Man I keep getting pro-marvel shit on facebook. I hate all the marvel made marvel movies.

Huge fan of all xmen movies and I like em more when I come back to them after years. Like Wolverine in Japan sucked the first time I saw it and the second time I realized it was the best movie ever.

All marvel movies have no emotion.

Sony's spider mans were good, especially spider man 2. 3 was a bummer and the next series sucked. But I was happy they weren't with official marvel which is just the most gutless operation I've ever watched.

I did like Guardians of the Galaxy though but its just because I really really like space + saw it on a special trip.

Bummed they managed to re-consolidated the characters.

starkind
11-11-2021, 04:07 PM
Man I keep getting pro-marvel shit on facebook. I hate all the marvel made marvel movies.

Huge fan of all xmen movies and I like em more when I come back to them after years. Like Wolverine in Japan sucked the first time I saw it and the second time I realized it was the best movie ever.

All marvel movies have no emotion.

Sony's spider mans were good, especially spider man 2. 3 was a bummer and the next series sucked. But I was happy they weren't with official marvel which is just the most gutless operation I've ever watched.

I did like Guardians of the Galaxy though but its just because I really really like space + saw it on a special trip.

Bummed they managed to re-consolidated the characters.

Agreed.