PDA

View Full Version : Probably time for a Kyle Rittenhouse thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BlackBellamy
11-09-2021, 01:40 PM
Is it? Should we hold off a bit?

Jibartik
11-09-2021, 01:43 PM
If that guy that was on the stand yesterday gets 10 million dollars for getting shot at a riot he himself brought a gun to I'm going to be pretty upset.

starkind
11-09-2021, 01:45 PM
World is gay in a very nonhomosexual way.

BlackBellamy
11-09-2021, 01:46 PM
It does look like the prosecutor put on a big show of indicting the guy to assuage the left, and is now busy shitting all over the trial in order to pacify the right. No one can be that incompetent by accident, there is purpose there.

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 01:51 PM
The reckless counts mean he won't walk.

Both sides get to be equally unhappy. 🥧

starkind
11-09-2021, 01:53 PM
The reckless counts mean he won't walk.

Both sides get to be equally unhappy. 🥧

Ya probably.

Trexller
11-09-2021, 01:58 PM
most combat medics carry rifles. its almost unheard of not to. only that rare 7th day adventist corpsman won't have one

returning fire reduces casualties

Skarne
11-09-2021, 02:25 PM
carry an m9 too

starkind
11-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Battle cleric is the only real option.

BlackBellamy
11-09-2021, 03:18 PM
I wonder if rioters will riot if he's found not guilty knowing a man has been found not guilty of shooting rioters?

Toxigen
11-09-2021, 03:23 PM
Imagine being the parent of the guy that died.

"My son went to a BLM riot. Using his skateboard as a weapon, he attacked a kid holding an AR-15 style rifle. He was fatally wounded when the kid shot him."

Just...wow.

Homesteaded
11-09-2021, 04:06 PM
Naïve, idealistic kid goes to a place of chaos to provide help. Get chased by globohomo abortionists, defends himself. There should be a 60 foot statue of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha.

Jibartik
11-09-2021, 04:16 PM
The main takeaway here is if you go to a protest make sure you bring a gun because everyone else did!

Toxigen
11-09-2021, 04:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xoKI7At.png

Trexller
11-09-2021, 04:21 PM
The main takeaway here is if you go to a protest make sure you bring a gun because everyone else did!

why do people even bother protesting?

when in history has a giant mob of people made the powers that be go, "Oh ok man, im sorry I didnt know you felt that way, here i'll immediately change whatever im doing that you don't like"

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 04:33 PM
What do you suggest they do?

Like in the LA riots when cops got off scott free after one of the first times a full on merciless high five giving cop beat down was recorded on tape. LA Riots insue.

It happens when people don't know what else to do.

starkind
11-09-2021, 04:36 PM
to bad radicallism had to take more lives and ruin a poor kids life in this country because everyone are bitches and can't nut up to the rich burgeouise nebbishy little bastards using the military industrial complex and media to keep u down and out of fresh farm food

i don't know what to do either, i just want to break shit

tried to kill myself and that didn't work (this isn't a call to suicide or martyrdom) <<< it's a dumb idea

idk

hang the fuck in there ya plebes

at least learn how to use a rifle tho and do 1st aid and grow some veggies (the real ones with like vitiman c and shit)

Trexller
11-09-2021, 04:39 PM
That is understandable. I can see how some folks could think the entire govt was designed against them, in alot of ways it was.

But nothing ever changes, throughout human history villains are martyred, martyrs are vilified, then we go to bed and wake up the next day for more of the same schiff

starkind
11-09-2021, 04:46 PM
fraps increases misbehavior lol

Homesteaded
11-09-2021, 04:48 PM
why do people even bother protesting?

when in history has a giant mob of people made the powers that be go, "Oh ok man, im sorry I didnt know you felt that way, here i'll immediately change whatever im doing that you don't like"

Tell me you don't know history without telling me you don't know history.

branamil
11-09-2021, 04:53 PM
Oh yes, 45 year old unemployed men weigh in on controversial political topics. This should be well rounded and illuminating

starkind
11-09-2021, 04:54 PM
i'm not 45 yet

just turned 40

i look 45 tho

especially with my kneeboobs

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 04:55 PM
Tell me you don't know history without telling me you don't know history.

I think we have a winter holiday for that, except in Arizona.

myrddraal
11-09-2021, 05:20 PM
If that guy that was on the stand yesterday gets 10 million dollars for getting shot at a riot he himself brought a gun to I'm going to be pretty upset.

you mean the actual paramedic who was there to help people who, after Rittenhouse had shot and murdered someone, followed them asking if he had done so, put his hands up while Rittenhouse kept their gun aimed at them before they then drew their own weapon before they were shot? If anyone was acting in self defense, it was the paramedic. Not the child who was illegally carrying a rifle he brought from across state borders to a place he quite literally had no business defending since the castle law doctrine doesn't apply if you dont own the property (the owner also testified they were not asked to be there to protect it either) and impersonate a medical professional? (Seriously, what kind of fucking stupid shit did he realistically think he was going to do?)

If anything this is all the more reason we should raise the age you should be to open carry. Even other armed anti protestors, most notably a former marine, testified that the first person that Kyle killed was beligerant but not a threat. You know, the sort of thing that an experienced person would know. Not a kid barely weaned off of breastmilk.

Trexller
11-09-2021, 05:24 PM
hmmmm *scratches head*

that self defense thing might work...

but crossing state lines in illegal possession of a firearm is a big federal no no NOOO - if true

OJ's dream team couldn't beat that one.

Ooloo
11-09-2021, 05:37 PM
you mean the actual paramedic who was there to help people who, after Rittenhouse had shot and murdered someone, followed them asking if he had done so, put his hands up while Rittenhouse kept their gun aimed at them before they then drew their own weapon before they were shot? If anyone was acting in self defense, it was the paramedic. Not the child who was illegally carrying a rifle he brought from across state borders to a place he quite literally had no business defending since the castle law doctrine doesn't apply if you dont own the property (the owner also testified they were not asked to be there to protect it either) and impersonate a medical professional? (Seriously, what kind of fucking stupid shit did he realistically think he was going to do?)

If anything this is all the more reason we should raise the age you should be to open carry. Even other armed anti protestors, most notably a former marine, testified that the first person that Kyle killed was beligerant but not a threat. You know, the sort of thing that an experienced person would know. Not a kid barely weaned off of breastmilk.

He worked in kenosha, lived like two seconds accross the border, and did not bring the gun from accross state lines. Not that any of that is relevant. The argument that he "shouldn't have been there" is totally moot; neither should the rioters have been! As a private citizen he has every right to protect private property in a community he lives and works in. The only actual law he broke is carrying at 17 instead of 18, but there *are* a lot of loopholes for long rifles like that. Still, not even remotely close to "murder", please, give me a break. He's a kid who was trying to do a good thing, these far left vultures lusting for his head are fuckin creepy.

Tip for peaceful protesters: Don't mob-swarm guys with guns.

It is clear self defense. Dolts who know nothing about gun laws dispute this, people who actually know what they're talking about don't. Whadda you know. Of course he's probably still gonna be convicted because you're tried in the court of public opinion now.

Jibartik
11-09-2021, 05:44 PM
bunch of bullshit

No i mean the other murderer who illegally brought a gun to a protest to shoot people but wasn't as quick as kyle.

Libtards be like, "im a gun carier and this is obviously a reason to take my gun away because clearly the guy who pointed a firearm at someone without intending to shoot them was the more responsible person"

lol

Trexller
11-09-2021, 05:45 PM
Acquit Rittenhouse: Libs Riots for months on end, because they are unemployed.

Convict Rittenhouse: Cons bitch quietly and go back to their jobs, and pay taxes.

If i was the gov of wisconsin, i know which one i would pick.

Ooloo
11-09-2021, 05:54 PM
I honestly don't think the rioting would be that bad, he only killed white pedophiles.

Gustoo
11-09-2021, 05:59 PM
some good points here.

He has to be acquitted of the murder charge because its a no brainer, if he isn't I will be severely disappointed.

What kind of punishment he gets for the rules he did break will be interesting to see.

Elizondo
11-09-2021, 06:07 PM
you mean the actual paramedic who was there to help people.

lol dude you mean the guy who was affiliated with The peeps revolution and came strapped with an illegal pistol?

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Of course he's probably still gonna be convicted because you're tried in the court of public opinion now.

I will accept the jury's verdict in any iteration. Will you? Say so now.

starkind
11-09-2021, 07:06 PM

Ooloo
11-09-2021, 07:18 PM

I will accept it. I also might think it's totally wrong, while accepting it.

Jibartik
11-09-2021, 07:19 PM
uh oh someone caught video taping the jury that is going to ruffle some feathers.

Trexller
11-09-2021, 07:30 PM

Chortles Snortles
11-09-2021, 07:58 PM
mostly peaceful murder

Patriam1066
11-09-2021, 08:28 PM

Why waste your breath? These guys think 17 year olds should be policing the streets instead of trying to get laid. Kyle is a lost soul full of hatred, as are a lot of those who support him

Utilize your energy on something other than arguing with these dolts. Kyle rittenhouse broke one of the Ten Commandments and will roast for eternity for it, regardless of what the court rules

starkind
11-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Yep. More souls stained with murder. Not just Kyle's. Hit up them confession booths folks.

Duik
11-09-2021, 09:06 PM
He was just a Vigilant Entity, trying to make a difference. Make it so.

Duik
11-09-2021, 09:38 PM
Also Kenosha sounds like Genosha.
I suspect X-Men.

starkind
11-09-2021, 10:07 PM
My parents who deny they where ever racist would never have moved to a place named Kenosha and their subconscious would have made them slide on to the next town.

Bet that has happened a lot. And Kenoshites probably get overlooked in the greater nonlocal legal scene.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 12:36 AM
The dumbest thing about the whole case is when people say he "shouldn't have been there". Let's break that down: Why was he there? Because of the riots. Why were the riots happening? Because a convicted violent sex offender had 911 called against him by his ex girlfriend who he was currently violating a restraining order at her house stealing her kids and trying to steal her car. The cops get there and tell him to stop and get down etc.. but he insists on walking to his car and reaching in for a knife before getting shot. *That's* who they were rioting over... So I think the "they shouldn't have even been out there" argument has to fall with the rioters way before kyle.

Duik
11-10-2021, 12:50 AM
Kyle is as stupid as a rioter then? Neither of them should have been there. Mobs tend to be pretty dim. Kyle chose to arm himself, be interviewed telling us he was there to help with medical stuff then shot 3 people. Not judging, just pointing out.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 12:59 AM
The dumbest thing about the whole case is when people say he "shouldn't have been there". Let's break that down: Why was he there? Because of the riots. Why were the riots happening? Because a convicted violent sex offender had 911 called against him by his ex girlfriend who he was currently violating a restraining order at her house stealing her kids and trying to steal her car. The cops get there and tell him to stop and get down etc.. but he insists on walking to his car and reaching in for a knife before getting shot. *That's* who they were rioting over... So I think the "they shouldn't have even been out there" argument has to fall with the rioters way before kyle.

But officer, everyone else was speeding. :rolleyes:

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 01:15 AM
telling us he was there to help with medical stuff then shot 3 people. Not judging, just pointing out.

Hahaha, so? Gee, did any relevant things maybe happen between those two events?

"Yeah, I'm here with my medkit just cleaning graffiti and putting out fires- trying to help out because the police are overwhelmed. Hey see those three people just 100% minding their own business?? *pop pop pop* yeahh woooo!!"

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 01:24 AM
I mean good lord seriously. Does anyone stop to ask *why* they were chasing him in the first place? Just because he had a gun? They probably would have thought he was an antifa dork like them. No, they were chasing him because they caught him putting out one of their dumpster fires. They were very angry about this grave infraction.

Their brains actually went: "Hey, that man with a gun is putting out the flaming pile of garbage I started; I shall chase that man!!"

myrddraal
11-10-2021, 01:59 AM
I mean good lord seriously. Does anyone stop to ask *why* they were chasing him in the first place? Just because he had a gun? They probably would have thought he was an antifa dork like them. No, they were chasing him because they caught him putting out one of their dumpster fires. They were very angry about this grave infraction.

Their brains actually went: "Hey, that man with a gun is putting out the flaming pile of garbage I started; I shall chase that man!!"

That's incorrect. They chased him because he'd shot somebody. You know, the first person he murdered, who threw a plastic bag at him. Look out, fear for his life!

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 02:47 AM
That's incorrect. They chased him because he'd shot somebody. You know, the first person he murdered, who threw a plastic bag at him. Look out, fear for his life!

Bro turn off CNN

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 03:19 AM
The dumbest thing about the whole case is when people say he "shouldn't have been there". Let's break that down: Why was he there? Because of the riots.

Why shouldn't he have been there? Let's break it down: Because of the riots.

Duik
11-10-2021, 03:22 AM
He said, she said.
The yeah haws are never gonna admit any wrong doing on Kyles part.
The others are never gonna admit that Kyle had a right to use his gun in that situation for ANY reason.
I've seen...

He's just a boy trying to do his best.

vs

He's a minor using an adults implement in a wrongful manner.

Y'all should have taken our guns away 100 years ago. It's too late now.

We need to reign in our gun laws somewhat. To takem all away.
And all sentiments inbetween.

In your parlance, Y'all are fucked and yas don't even know it.

Btw, Australia is all fucked as well. Just in a whole different way.
Aussie has a gun amnesty on right now. So only the thugs N criminals will have them. There is no fucking right answer.
Tldr
There is no point to any of this, just ramifications for the one (few?) who wasn't a mob.

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 03:35 AM
There is no right answer is the right answer.

God created quite a pickle with this universe.

starkind
11-10-2021, 08:26 AM
Well the point of law, control, and police these days is to fascistly crush the stupid people we don't care about. Because they are stupid weak and undeserving.

It's clear everyone involved was completely stupid and in the wrong.

They should all go straight to hell. Every single one. Including the parents. On all sides. Sieze all their property and suspend their rights. All of them.

It's clear no one is responsible enough to be free or willing to take the proper steps to be free.

Gg.

Also Kyle isn't a monster. He's probably the most innocent of them all. Yet he failed his trial of manhood intelligence litmus test and got himself stuck before a jury. Are we going to let him walk because he's just another dumb weakling child that shoulda coulda grown up? I'm arguing the hard line here.

I don't want to destroy this kids life. He needs a witness protection change of identify and counseling and church from someone without an agenda to brainwash him.

All I see is failures on so many levels that make me distrust and hate modern culture and society.

Weak. Fucking. Selfish. Cowards.

Still. Tho.

It's not my fight regardless of my opinion and how fucking stupid 90% of the population really is.

TLDR, it's performance art. All of it. This child ain't gonna get a fair trial and neither would you.

Jimjam
11-10-2021, 08:59 AM
most combat medics carry rifles. its almost unheard of not to. only that rare 7th day adventist corpsman won't have one

returning fire reduces casualties

This reminds me of a rather heated exchange between Holmes and Watson in the BBC series 'Sherlock'.

For a bit of background, Sherlock Holmes is basically a private investigator and Dr John Watson is a discharged army medic / captain.

Sherlock keeps John around as he has a pretty handy set of skills, but it isn't unheard of for their exchanges to get rather heated, bringing me back to the scene your quote reminds me of:

""You want to remember, Sherlock, that I was a soldier. I killed people."
"You were a doctor!"
"I had bad days!"

gmKo7DMVB7w

Jimjam
11-10-2021, 09:16 AM
There is no right answer is the right answer.

God created quite a pickle with this universe.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move

Knowledge
11-10-2021, 09:55 AM
It would hard to get rich off the sweat and tears of other people if the UNIVERSE DID NOT EXIST.

walfreyydo
11-10-2021, 10:02 AM
I dont think we need vigilantes doing the job of the police. Police have training, protocols and rules they tend to follow.

Vigilantes do not. Their presence (and the fact they were armed with military style weapons) enflamed the situation and made it more dangerous for everyone.

I think if you asked any reasonable police officer, they would tell you the same.

Let the police do their jobs and stay out of it. They dont need your help.

BlackBellamy
11-10-2021, 10:43 AM
[ ] FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESS HOMICIDE, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
From the death of Joseph Rosenbaum. Richard McGinnis, a reporter who was trailing Rittenhouse, told investigators that Rosenbaum tried to grab Rittenhouse's gun before he was shot.

[ ] FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
McGinnis told investigators he was in the line of fire when Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum.

[ ] FIRST-DEGREE INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
Huber leaps at Rittenhouse and swings a skateboard at his head and neck and tries to grab Rittenhouse's gun before Rittenhouse fires, killing Huber.

[ ] ATTEMPTED FIRST-DEGREE INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON
Rittenhouse shoots Gaige Grosskreutz in the arm as Grosskreutz comes toward him holding a pistol.

Unknown man leaps at Rittenhouse and tries to kick him seconds before Huber moves his skateboard toward him. Rittenhouse appears to fire two rounds at the man but apparently misses as the man runs away.

[ ] POSSESSION OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON BY A PERSON UNDER 18
Wisconsin law prohibits minors from possessing firearms except for hunting.

I bet if we add and self-defense during times of unrest to that last one after hunting, it might be a clean sweep. Albeit as it remains, looks like the prosecution will wrangle a misdemeanor out of all this.

starkind
11-10-2021, 10:50 AM
kyle wasn't a vigilante he was a dumb kid trying to do his patriotic duty drilled into him by his parents and community and the rioters were a bunch of thugs, they weren't peacefully protesting and were a threat to life and property, sure the castle doctrine doesn't count

were were the police in full battle rattle riot gear tho with their microwave weapons giving ppl massive brain aneeurism tho when they were needed? they shoulda been there

Parents responsible
rioters responsible
State responsible
kid was armed because the world is full of shit bags and his friends wanted him to be probably expecting something like this to go down

remember when it was the national guard shooting protesters on colledge campsus's? that's how it should go down not like this, as fucked up as the national guard scenario is at least minors and young kids wouldn't be in the line of fire from each other.

it's obvious he didn't go there wanting to kill people

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 10:59 AM
McGinnis told investigators he was in the line of fire when Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum.

Unknown man leaps at Rittenhouse and tries to kick him seconds before Huber moves his skateboard toward him. Rittenhouse appears to fire two rounds at the man but apparently misses as the man runs away.

[ ] POSSESSION OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON BY A PERSON UNDER 18
Wisconsin law prohibits minors from possessing firearms except for hunting.

These are guaranteed and maybe the below. Double murders don't come cheap.

[ ] ATTEMPTED FIRST-DEGREE INTENTIONAL HOMICIDE, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON

Botten
11-10-2021, 11:19 AM

It is amazing how much even now those who relate with Kyle still feel that examples have to be made of the victims.

Justifying in their heads the vigilante mentality is valid for this brainwashed youth to shot others where he has no business being.

This same online brainwashed garbage continues to fuel their rage as FoxNews and OAN gas light them with their **opinion pieces.**

It is sad the alt right have become this embolden.

It is not right for a youth to go through the experience of shooting a war like weapon to kill a citizen.

We have plenty of inner city gang affiliated youth standing their ground, with a weapon they aren't suppose to have in the state they reside in. Killing others in self defense and they still go to jail.

This is no different. Kyle should go to jail and WI law agrees.

Unnecessary Defensive Force - The "imperfect" self-defense where the killer thought he or she or another was about to be killed or seriously injured and they had to use that about of force in self-defense. However, the judge or jury finds either the belief of being killed or seriously harmed or the force used being necessary wasn't reasonable given the circumstances.

Basically Kyle didn't need to use a high powered gun to kill a person.... who through a skateboard at him and there is no proof that the gun was grabbed only that Kyle was prone.

https://www.findlaw.com/state/wisconsin-law/wisconsin-voluntary-manslaughter-law.html

Toxigen
11-10-2021, 11:29 AM
Maybe if the DA / prosecutor wasn't a fat lazy slob he'd have put together a better case.

Kyle walks.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 11:40 AM
oh shit kyle on the stand

huge mistake in most cases, the defense must be desperate.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 11:42 AM
It is amazing how much even now those who relate with Kyle still feel that examples have to be made of the victims.

Justifying in their heads the vigilante mentality is valid for this brainwashed youth to shot others where he has no business being.

This same online brainwashed garbage continues to fuel their rage as FoxNews and OAN gas light them with their **opinion pieces.**

It is sad the alt right have become this embolden.

It is not right for a youth to go through the experience of shooting a war like weapon to kill a citizen.

We have plenty of inner city gang affiliated youth standing their ground, with a weapon they aren't suppose to have in the state they reside in. Killing others in self defense and they still go to jail.

This is no different. Kyle should go to jail and WI law agrees.

Unnecessary Defensive Force - The "imperfect" self-defense where the killer thought he or she or another was about to be killed or seriously injured and they had to use that about of force in self-defense. However, the judge or jury finds either the belief of being killed or seriously harmed or the force used being necessary wasn't reasonable given the circumstances.

Basically Kyle didn't need to use a high powered gun to kill a person.... who through a skateboard at him and there is no proof that the gun was grabbed only that Kyle was prone.

https://www.findlaw.com/state/wisconsin-law/wisconsin-voluntary-manslaughter-law.html

What? There is literally video of people grabbing for his gun. If you have a gun and are using it lawfully, it is not your responsibility to wait and see if the innocent unarmed convicted child molester who earlier in the night was filmed yelling "shoot me n***a!" who is currently running at you and yelling at you is going to use your gun against you or not. It is perfectly reasonable to assume he intends to use your gun against you, at which point he's no longer an innocent unarmed man.

Plus a skateboard shot to the head can easily knock somebody out if not cause serious injury or death. And the other guy literally HAD a gun and admitted to the prosecution that kyle only raised his gun after that guy raised his own gun first.

Kyle did nothing wrong. I hope the jury doesn't cave due to public pressure and bullying, because that's not justice.

Tip to idiots: Don't go out rioting over the police shooting a violent sex offender with a restraining order trying to kidnap children, and maybe you won't attack kyle rittenhouse and end up dead.

Botten
11-10-2021, 01:12 PM
If you have a gun and are using it lawfully, it is not your responsibility ...

See that is the thing. Kyle is underage. With an AR in a non-hunting environment.
Who isn't licensed to carry in Wisconsin. There is nothing "lawful" about it.

Plus a skateboard shot to the head can easily knock somebody out if not cause serious injury or death.

The skate board was out of his hands.
An unarmed person at that point was lunging at Kyle from 5 feet away.

And the other guy literally HAD a gun and admitted to the prosecution that kyle only raised his gun after that guy raised his own gun first.

And if the guy with the hand gun fired on Kyle and blew the bicep of an underage kid apart would you feel it was justified? Remember justifying harm to a child is sickening.

Kyle did nothing wrong. I hope the jury doesn't cave due to public pressure and bullying, because that's not justice.

It is not normal for a child to act that way and gas lit GOP voters like yourself need to understand that in society this isn't acceptable. Children don't play vigilante.

Tip to idiots: Don't go out rioting over the police shooting a violent sex offender with a restraining order trying to kidnap children, and maybe you won't attack kyle rittenhouse and end up dead.

No one was supposes to be out there per cops. Not Kyle and not the protesters.
And you trying to use sex offender justice was served to tangent is sickening. Seek help Baler.

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Botten, do you think every protestor should have stayed home and they are all equally guilty for the events that happened?

Because that is the right way to view this issue.

This is America not South Africa.

starkind
11-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Those protesters could have done it peacefully infront of the mayers and sherrifs house but naw

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 01:19 PM
this is what protests are after 25 years of hyperinflation.

starkind
11-10-2021, 01:27 PM
we live in a lawless society abused by the elites and authorities then when and were they feel like it

lets do something about this

something constructive

it's time for a team effort

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 01:27 PM
judge is very mad

Toxigen
11-10-2021, 01:35 PM
judge is very mad

very good judge imo

WHICH IS A WELL KNOWN RULE

prosecutor just got his ass handed to him royally

Botten
11-10-2021, 01:50 PM
very good judge imo

A very prejudice judge shaping the case the way he wants it to unfold.

What a waste of the USA peoples time and it looks like Judge Schroeder has had a number of his cases appealed.

Schroeder even in his rant just now stated he saw these victims as shoplifters.

Judge Schroeder was appealed in a case for labeling a person a shoplifter.

"In 2018, Schroeder sentenced a woman convicted of shoplifting to tell the manager of any store she entered that she was on supervision for theft, saying embarrassment can deter criminality. A state appeals court tossed out that sentence."

In the Judge's anger statement to the prosecuting lawyer he stated he 'inferred' that impeachment of the witness was not allowed even thou he never explicitly said it. Seriously... the bias is blatant. What a waste of time.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 01:59 PM

What a waste of the USA peoples time and it looks like Judge Schroeder has had a number of his cases appealed.

"In 2018, Schroeder sentenced a woman convicted of shoplifting to tell the manager of any store she entered that she was on supervision for theft, saying embarrassment can deter criminality. A state appeals court tossed out that sentence."

In the Judge's anger statement to the prosecuting lawyer he stated he 'inferred' that impeachment of the witness was not allowed even thou he never explicitly said it. Seriously... the bias is blatant. What a waste of time.

We don't do prosecution appeals in USA, that's a European/civil court thing. (Bad thing)

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 02:05 PM

lol now you tryin to smear the judge

so sad

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 02:09 PM
The court reporter asked the prosecution to "calm down please" lol

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 02:10 PM
The court reporter asked the prosecution to "calm down please" lol

Naw man

Botten Dude said the prosecutors have angel wings and could never be shady. All good.

Botten
11-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Naw man

Botten Dude said the prosecutors have angel wings and could never be shady. All good.

Word for word. And the judge just asked for recess during mid berating of the prosecution, again. Yeah, not bias at all.

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 02:16 PM
Botten you're revealing that you dont know how the judicial system works not that you have it figured out lol

But it also doesn't surprise me you are sticking to the opinion you had before the trial.

Botten
11-10-2021, 02:20 PM
Botten you're revealing that you dont know how the judicial system works not that you have it figured out lol

But it also doesn't surprise me you are sticking to the opinion you had before the trial.

how so? are you also 'inferring' like the judge, I felt if the prosecution failed there would be an appeal? Perhaps in reading you were confused?

No worries if you were. I would read over my posts above again.

starkind
11-10-2021, 02:20 PM
prosecution going ape doesn't look good

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 02:22 PM
The prosicution lol

"you asked for teh address for a place you have already been to, why would you ask for the address if you have been there before?"

"I wanted to pin it on my gps"

"but you said you drove by it already many times, why would you need to do that?"

this is the best they got lol not understanding why a 17 year old would use technology lol

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Word for word. And the judge just asked for recess during mid berating of the prosecution, again. Yeah, not bias at all.

Dude why can it only be bias and not prosecution misconduct

Botten
11-10-2021, 02:25 PM
lol now you tryin to smear the judge

so sad

No reason smear the judge. The judge has done this quite well in his past cases on his own, as I pointed out.

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Not only has the election system failed but now the judicial system, Botten?

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 02:30 PM
No reason smear the judge. The judge has done this quite well in his past cases on his own, as I pointed out.

Dude you lookin desperate

Botten
11-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Dude why can it only be bias and not prosecution misconduct

*roll eyes*
Namely, Schroeder on Monday — the final court hearing before the trial begins — ruled the people who 17-year-old Rittenhouse gunned down in a street can’t be referred to as “victims.”

However, Schroeder will allow the two deceased men to be “referred to as rioters, looters or arsonists or other pejorative terms,”

but not victims.

Right why would the judge double down on bias?

Botten
11-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Dude you lookin desperate

If so confident why make a statement, is it for assuring? That is a bit petty. *boggle

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 02:39 PM
it was either that or insurrectionists.

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 02:44 PM
*roll eyes*
Namely, Schroeder on Monday — the final court hearing before the trial begins — ruled the people who 17-year-old Rittenhouse gunned down in a street can’t be referred to as “victims.”

However, Schroeder will allow the two deceased men to be “referred to as rioters, looters or arsonists or other pejorative terms,”

but not victims.

oh you rolled your eyes

That settles it

BlackBellamy
11-10-2021, 03:01 PM
People shouldn't testify at their own trials, really. But if you gonna go in, you should go in hard like this:

https://i.imgur.com/0xmBjjN.jpg

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 03:03 PM
I think the hammer and sickle crowd just mad that one of their pedo bros got blown away

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 03:04 PM
*roll eyes*

but not victims.

Well, mainly because they *weren't* victims. Kyle was assaulted and acted completely lawfully in defending his own life per the US constitution.

"Rioters, looters or arsonists" are not pejorative terms, they are simply descriptive terms given the facts and evidence of that night. It is completely relevant to the details of the case, given that kyle was there to help the overburdened police deal with rioting, looting, and arson.

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Is this a trial determine if everyone should bring guns to the next civil war stand off?

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 03:15 PM
LOL the judge's ring tone blast while defense talking about a mistrial I wish it was this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PHMUJ_qL_I) though.

walfreyydo
11-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Well, mainly because they *weren't* victims. Kyle was assaulted and acted completely lawfully in defending his own life per the US constitution.

"Rioters, looters or arsonists" are not pejorative terms, they are simply descriptive terms given the facts and evidence of that night. It is completely relevant to the details of the case, given that kyle was there to help the overburdened police deal with rioting, looting, and arson.

As always, you are boiling a complex issue with many shades of gray, into a black and white situation.

A trademark of those who cant really conceptualize complexity and critically think about the many dimensions of a situation or challenge ones own biases and assumptions.

And this isnt the first time you've done it.

If it were clear cut self defense there wouldnt have been charges brought up. An example is the officer who had to shoot Ashley Babbot. The investigation that followed determined that this was a clear cut case of self defense and thus, no charges were brought.

In this case, the investigation that followed determined that there were grounds for charges, and thus, we have a court case to determine whether this was in fact self defense or not.

This is how the judicial system works, maybe you need to do some brushing up?

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 03:46 PM
As always, you are boiling a complex issue with many shades of gray, into a black and white situation.

A trademark of those who cant really conceptualize complexity and critically think about the many dimensions of a situation or challenge ones own biases and assumptions.

And this isnt the first time you've done it.

If it were clear cut self defense there wouldnt have been charges brought up. An example is the officer who had to shoot Ashley Babbot. The investigation that followed determined that this was a clear cut case of self defense and thus, no charges were brought.

In this case, the investigation that followed determined that there were grounds for charges, and thus, we have a court case to determine whether this was in fact self defense or not.

This is how the judicial system works, maybe you need to do some brushing up?

That is painfully naive. There were charges brought because they knew that not charging him was guaranteed to spark more rioting. First degree murder though? Even manslaughter? Are you kidding? The prosecution has no case, if they get a conviction it will be because of public pressure and caving to the mob. The ONLY thing he's guilty of is a barely underage gun charge, which itself has a ton of grey area, but that in no way justifies a murder charge. That is ridiculous given the abundant evidence.

nostalgiaquest
11-10-2021, 03:47 PM

A trademark of those who cant really conceptualize complexity and critically think about the many dimensions of a situation or challenge ones own biases and assumptions

Nailed it.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 03:48 PM
kyle was there to help the overburdened police

Did they ask him to? Gotta get a star and become a deputy for that noise to legal.

Did you not see Tombstone?

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 03:51 PM
I am a content creator

https://imgur.com/9azOb6k

Gustoo
11-10-2021, 04:05 PM
Nice work

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Did they ask him to? Gotta get a star and become a deputy for that noise to legal.

Did you not see Tombstone?

Whether they did or not is irrelevant. These violations would not just magically make a murder charge justified in any legal sense, anywhere, ever. This trial is pure theater, but a young dude's life is at stake and the far left psychos are just chomping at the bit for him to go down, because they have no common humanity.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 04:16 PM
Whether they did or not is irrelevant. These violations would not just magically make a murder charge justified in any legal sense, anywhere, ever. This trial is pure theater, but a young dude's life is at stake and the far left psychos are just chomping at the bit for him to go down, because they have no common humanity.

It does if you do a double murder under tint of law.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 04:24 PM
It does if you do a double murder under tint of law.

If anything, the status of being a minor reduces charges. It doesn't take a charge that would have ordinarily been clean self defense and go "oops nuh-uh, cause he was 17!!!". So he's guilty of murder now? Like, lol, no, please take an intro law course.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 04:26 PM
If anything, the status of being a minor reduces charges. It doesn't take a charge that would have ordinarily been clean self defense and go "oops nuh-uh, cause he was 17!!!". So he's guilty of murder now? Like, lol, no, please take an intro law course.

He's being tried as an adult, mr intro law professor.

Go watch Tombstone.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 04:33 PM
He's being tried as an adult, mr intro law professor.

Go watch Tombstone.

Haha then it's *obviously* self defense.

I was saying that the prosecution's only point seemed to be "Yeah sure this would have been self defense normally, but kyle had the gun underage! So now his actions are murder!".

No, here is the correct verdict: "He did not commit murder while possessing a gun underage. He defended his life while posessing a gun underage.". Simple as that. Give him the slap on the wrist for the underage gun charge, he did not even remotely commit murder.

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Prosecution: Call of Duty made you kill people amirite?

Toxigen
11-10-2021, 04:37 PM
weak cross-examination

lets go brandon, free kyle!

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Prosecution: Call of Duty made you kill people amirite?

Several hooded people can be seen rushing out of the store and clutching items.

A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse's can be heard saying, "Bro, I wish I had my fucking AR. I'd start shooting rounds at them." (https://www.insider.com/judge-shouts-constitutional-violation-kyle-rittenhouse-prosecutor-2021-11)

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 04:51 PM
Several hooded people can be seen rushing out of the store and clutching items.

A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse's can be heard saying, "Bro, I wish I had my fucking AR. I'd start shooting rounds at them." (https://www.insider.com/judge-shouts-constitutional-violation-kyle-rittenhouse-prosecutor-2021-11)

I guess that means he committed murder. If he hadn't said that at a different place and time, it wouldn't be murder!

He said "bro I don't like blatant robbery". A true monster. Did he commit murder in kenosha, which is what the trial is about? No, not at all.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 04:59 PM
I guess that means he committed murder. If he hadn't said that at a different place and time, it wouldn't be murder!

He said "bro I don't like blatant robbery". A true monster. Did he commit murder in kenosha, which is what the trial is about? No, not at all.

It shows his willingness to use deadly force to protect property. Doing so is murder under WI law. You'd think a professor would know that.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 05:03 PM
It shows his willingness to use deadly force to protect property. Doing so is murder under WI law. You'd think a professor would know that.

Good thing he didn't use deadly force to protect private property then. He used it to protect his own life, after taking every reasonable avenue to escape instead.

The rioters could have kept on rioting and kyle would have just kept on putting out their retarded garbage fires. *They* made the decision to attack him, after making the decision to go out there in the first place. He was defending property in the community in which he works and contributes.

It's not even some crazy gray area thing, he literally is completely innocent. If he's found guilty of murder it will be a complete miscarriage of justice.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Good thing he didn't use deadly force to protect private property then. He used it to protect his own life, after taking every reasonable avenue to escape instead.

The rioters could have kept on rioting and kyle would have just kept on putting out their retarded garbage fires. *They* made the decision to attack him, after making the decision to go out there in the first place. He was defending property in the community in which he works and contributes.

It's not even some crazy gray area thing, he literally is completely innocent. If he's found guilty of murder it will be a complete miscarriage of justice.

So you're saying he used deadly force while engaged in defending property(the car lot, whatever Duramax is, a dumpster).

myrddraal
11-10-2021, 05:13 PM

17 you can be charged as an adult.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 05:14 PM
So you're saying he used deadly force while engaged in defending property(the car lot, whatever Duramax is, a dumpster).

What? No, he used deadly force only when forced to, while defending his own life. It's not like he saw some rascals throwing rocks at a car lot and he just shot them.

He killed people who were openly stating that they intended to kill him and were actively trying to. Kinda different! You can't be this dense right?

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 05:18 PM
What? No, he used deadly force only when forced to, while defending his own life. It's not like he saw some rascals throwing rocks at a car lot and he just shot them.

He killed people who were openly stating that they intended to kill him and were actively trying to. Kinda different! You can't be this dense right?

In your capacity as a law professor, would you agree the use of deadly force to protect property would justify murder charges under Wisconsin law?

Trexller
11-10-2021, 05:21 PM
can't you read? he used deadly force only after a clear and present danger was presented to his person, not property.

I understand that you professional couch lawyers may not understand, so ill try to help. The last thing that happens before you get shot, is the gun being pointed at you. In real life, you don't rack the slide or pull the charge handle 8 times during a tense conversation, as you may have seen from your hollywood firearms education. If you're looking at the business end of a firearm, you assume a round is chambered and ready to fire.

This is a hilarious example of why the only accurate thing about combat in films is the shout for "MEDIC!!"

t6OBk9YBLQU

Where he was and why is a different conversation.

Gustoo
11-10-2021, 05:23 PM
t6OBk9YBLQU

Where he was and why is a different conversation.

good post

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 05:23 PM
can't you read? he used deadly force only after a clear and present danger was presented to his person, not property.

The clear and present danger of having a plastic bag(Rosenbaum) and a skateboard (Huber) thrown at you.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 05:28 PM
The clear and present danger of having a plastic bag(Rosenbaum) and a skateboard (Huber) thrown at you.

Yes, because if they take your gun from you, they are now armed with your gun.

And people generally do not throw shit at a person with a gun, unless they are highly unstable and unpredictable.

Kyle literally did nothing wrong, there is no case against him.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 05:32 PM

Think about that for 3 seconds. The threat of someone taking your gun from you would justify deadly force in any and all situations where you have a gun.

I bet you feel pretty silly right now. 😜

BlackBellamy
11-10-2021, 05:32 PM
In your capacity as a law professor, would you agree the use of deadly force to protect property would justify murder charges under Wisconsin law?

but he wasn't charged with anything to do with property
there isn't even such a crime
he was charged with first degree intentional homicide
and his defense didn't raise any property defenses
his defense is he shot those people because he needed to

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 05:36 PM
but he wasn't charged with anything to do with property
there isn't even such a crime
he was charged with first degree intentional homicide
and his defense didn't raise any property defenses
his defense is he shot those people because he needed to

Same question to you, your Honor.

myrddraal
11-10-2021, 05:40 PM

And people generally do not throw shit at a person with a gun, unless they are highly unstable and unpredictable.

Kyle literally did nothing wrong, there is no case against him.

Pretty sure thats not why he broke down like a bitch.

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 05:48 PM
alpha male democrats.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Pretty sure thats not why he broke down like a bitch.

Maybe he did because shooting people takes an obvious mental toll, not to mention being the object of half the country's ire for the last year and a half.

Free and fair open question here: What would the rioter nutjobs had to have done in order for you to consider it justified for kyle to use his weapon in self defense?

I mean, it's already totally justified, but you obviously disagree. So, what *would* it take for you to say it was justified?

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 05:52 PM
"why were you running at the fire? what was so urgent?"

"because it's a fire?"

"there's fires all over the place."

"I was going to the fire to put it out?"

"why would you think that you should go around and put out fires?"

lol I think this prosecutor is an alien he doesn't seem to understand our customs at all.

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 05:58 PM
Maybe he did because shooting people takes an obvious mental toll, not to mention being the object of half the country's ire for the last year and a half.

Free and fair open question here: What would the rioter nutjobs had to have done in order for you to consider it justified for kyle to use his weapon in self defense?

I mean, it's already totally justified, but you obviously disagree. So, what *would* it take for you to say it was justified?

Kyle a hero for puttin that antifa pedo scum in the ground

He deserves a medal for sure

Jibartik
11-10-2021, 05:59 PM
The defense, "look I'm just trying to say that if he would think it was his duty to go out and put out fires, then obviously it makes sense that he would think it's his duty to go out and kill everyone and let god sort em out. Potato, potato."

lol

starkind
11-10-2021, 06:06 PM
I'm surprised Kyle hasn't been basically institutionalized and under the scrutiny of psychiatrists and children's protective services daily.

Or has he? Like. No offense but I had the hammer dropped on me as a kid. So I know what is possible.

Gustoo
11-10-2021, 06:11 PM
When you're a media spectacle they drop different hammers. When you're under the radar they throw you under the bus. 100%

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Rittenhouse-stans around here refuse to answer a simple question:

Would you agree the use of deadly force to protect property would justify murder charges under Wisconsin law?

Elizondo
11-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Rittenhouse-stans around here refuse to answer a simple question:

Would you agree the use of deadly force to protect property would justify murder charges under Wisconsin law?

Bro you just dangling out a strawman like a worm on a hook

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 06:18 PM
Bro you just dangling out a strawman like a worm on a hook

Nuh uh, I'm sallying from the Motte. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motte-and-bailey_fallacy)

starkind
11-10-2021, 06:20 PM
It's possible. I suppose you can charge anyone with anything though.

As a society we are at a big tipping point. Especially Wisconsin's as to who and what and where and when and how the authority for deadly forces.

It's an important discussion to have.

I don't think children should be put or allowed in situations where the cops and national guard should have been. And when we crucify a 17 year old over this. We are basically passing our guilt and condemning civilians to the neglectful authority of their police and governance. Children to the negligent authority of their parents.

In 1930 Kyle would have been a man. And doing his duty. Perhaps we are heading in the opposite direction yet with a state which won't do its duty. Instead passing it on to children and then burning them at the stake for taking any action at all. Right wrong or indifferent.

Maybe I'm a bit sensitive because I have been in similar situations to Kyle's and those could have turned out worse. And the police weren't there for me either.

Trexller
11-10-2021, 06:21 PM
Think about that for 3 seconds. The threat of someone taking your gun from you would justify deadly force in any and all situations where you have a gun.

I bet you feel pretty silly right now. ��

Under any circumstance, an attempt to forcibly disarm a person is considered a clear and present danger to anyone in posession of a firearm. The only reason one would attempt to disarm an individual by force is to reduce their combat posture to such a degree that your own use of any force will not be hindered.

Correct Assumption: If you are gonna pull the gun from my hands, you intend to use it, or your own force against me.

so go out and test your theory by reaching to grab a holstered firearm from someone open carrying, then go ahead and try to assume control of a cop's holstered firearm.

check back and let me know how that works out.

If some dude is wielding a firearm, the police don't try to close the distance and take control of the gun with their own hands, they shoot until the subject is down.

Any thoughts to the contrary come from a place of ignorance with regard to firearm law, training, and experience.

Duik
11-10-2021, 06:24 PM
Kyle would deffo want a new Red server. Amirite.

nostalgiaquest
11-10-2021, 06:25 PM
I like how he fake cried without shedding a single tear. His acting coach must be disappointed. Tugg Speedman.

Ooloo
11-10-2021, 06:26 PM
I wonder where the phrase "burn the witch" comes from? Is it purely literary, historical, philosophical? All three?

Trexller
11-10-2021, 06:34 PM
I wonder where the phrase "burn the witch" comes from? Is it purely literary, historical, philosophical? All three?

Basically the catholic church banned anything science related, because as more people figured things out, it undermined their authority.

So if you were a practitioner of any science that did not affirm the divine right of the church, you were labeled a heretic, then in western cultures it was witches.

Fuck the catholic church for forcing 500 years of dark ages upon the world, if it werent for those creepy pedos in their pointy hats desperately clinging to their pyramid scheme revenue streams for 5-6 centuries, humanity would have already conquered the solar system and beyond, cured all disease, and actually have a real shot at a cohesive utopia.

Homesteaded
11-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Been watching all day today.

My heart goes out to Rittenhouse.

He dominated on the stand today.

Duik
11-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Basically the catholic church banned anything science related, because as more people figured things out, it undermined their authority.

So if you were a practitioner of any science that did not affirm the divine right of the church, you were labeled a heretic, then in western cultures it was witches.

Fuck the catholic church for forcing 500 years of dark ages upon the world, if it werent for those creepy pedos in their pointy hats desperately clinging to their pyramid scheme revenue streams for 5-6 centuries, humanity would have already conquered the solar system and beyond, cured all disease, and actually have a real shot at a cohesive utopia.
I know it's off topic, but this here is the best post I've seen. Can't fault or dispute any of it. Except for the Utopia bit, we'd (as a collective whole) have still found a way to fuck things. But at least we'd be fucking things on a galactic scale.

Unless you're a bible thumper, then it's codswallop.

Duik
11-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Also, is it true the real reason Kyle took a gun was cause his mom wouldnt let him have a skateboard?

unsunghero
11-10-2021, 08:08 PM
Sorry late to this convo, had a lot of stressful RL stuff going on

Some points:

- The brain in males is not fully developed until around the age of 24-25. This includes the frontal lobe, which is responsible for complex behavioral performance. it is also responsible for thinking/planning ahead, such as exploring possible outcomes of our decisions both in the short term and the long term. This is why teenagers are very "in the moment" and seem to not care about the consequences of their actions. Their brain is actually not built to fully explore and comprehend those consequences. Teenage males also have hormone imbalances, which is why some can develop permanent gyno as a teen due to random spikes in their testosterone level. These hormone imbalances cause teenage males to engage in more risk taking behavior

All of this is why we will never have 17 year old boys being cops. All of this accounts for why a 17 year old boy thought it was a good idea to get a gun and NO LESS LETHAL means to go protect other people's property and possible render medical aid. He wasn't thinking ahead about how this might result in people dying at his hands, because his brain wasn't developed enough to be clearly thinking about those outcomes

He wanted to grab a gun and a first aid kit and go be a hero. It was a mistake, plain and simple

Other points:

- Going for someone's gun can be a legal reason to shoot them. Even aggressively coming at someone can be reason to defend oneself with a gun, depending on the threat and the situation. Anyone here who thinks that an unarmed person is not a serious threat, I welcome to simulate a situation with me where I put my hands on you with the intent to kill and see how you fare. I'm 6'0 ~200lbs with a decent amount of martial arts and mma knowledge. One or two hard blows to the head after I get you down, with your head prone against concrete, and the trauma I can do to your brain could easily end your life, and I don't need a gun or knife to do it

We can also play "what if" scenarios all day considering typical mob behavior. If these guys were not physically imposing individually but there were multiple of them all behaving aggressively, I think it is perfectly reasonable to assume that I could be knocked out by a sucker punch or a thrown object like a skateboard, then when I am knocked out some noodle-armed antifa soyboys kicks or stomps my defenseless head a few times. That could mean death. If people would like, I can post a video of the guy trying to defend his store with a crossbow during the George Floyd riots. He eventually gets knocked out, then a few people run up and stomp on his head as he's on the ground. He begins doing the "death snore" which is the noise you make when your brain is shutting down due to severe trauma and internal damage but your brainstem is still attempting to tell your lungs to breathe, resulting in a loud snoring sound. Usually that's the last noise they'll make

Also, one of the people he shot was quoted earlier in the night by a witness as saying "if I see you alone, I'll fucking kill you" to kyle and others near him

So it's been said by others already, but in my opinion Kyle made a GRAVE mistake trying to be a hero, but I personally do not see much fault in his attempt to defend himself. If it were my son, there would still be hell to pay

Gustoo
11-10-2021, 09:50 PM
We have 18 year old boys be cops bro

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Under any circumstance, an attempt to forcibly disarm a person is considered a clear and present danger to anyone in posession of a firearm. The only reason one would attempt to disarm an individual by force is to reduce their combat posture to such a degree that your own use of any force will not be hindered.

Correct Assumption: If you are gonna pull the gun from my hands, you intend to use it, or your own force against me.

so go out and test your theory by reaching to grab a holstered firearm from someone open carrying, then go ahead and try to assume control of a cop's holstered firearm.

check back and let me know how that works out.

If some dude is wielding a firearm, the police don't try to close the distance and take control of the gun with their own hands, they shoot until the subject is down.

Any thoughts to the contrary come from a place of ignorance with regard to firearm law, training, and experience.

So you point your gun at me, I try to wrassle you, you shoot me dead and it's completely legal?

That's an interesting theory of law for sure. :p

Knowledge
11-10-2021, 10:25 PM
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Homesteaded
11-10-2021, 10:29 PM
So you point your gun at me, I try to wrassle you, you shoot me dead and it's completely legal?

You forgot the part where the deceased man chased him
down and didn’t back down when Rittenhouse aimed the gun at him to deter him.

Carry on

unsunghero
11-10-2021, 10:30 PM
We have 18 year old boys be cops bro

Hmm I have never in my lifetime seen an 18 year old cop

list of places that you can be a cop at 18:
Rhode Island[1]

Wisconsin[2]

Louisiana[3]

Montana[4]

Arkansas[4]

Georgia

Ah, that's why, in my state it's 21. I wouldn't trust an 18 year old cop to be effective at dealing with high risk of escalation situations. But that's just me, I see the worst of the worst teenagers in my job

unsunghero
11-10-2021, 10:33 PM

If you weren't making a threat even pointing his gun at you is considered assault. You would be completely justified in trying to wrestle the gun away if you thought you were about to be shot

People don't realize it's literally an assault charge to point you gun at someone. I didn't realize until I saw an episode of cops where some dude hung his gun out the window at this chick who cut him off in her car. He got pulled over later, told the cop he had no intention to fire and was sorry. Nope, assault charge. Lost that gun now

Trexller
11-10-2021, 10:40 PM

damn man, do you even read the shit you type?

another half baked thought from whale

this is a pretty hollow ass scenario, more details are required. any situation you find yourself in has 10,000 details. Where are we? Why is my gun pointed at you? Why do you need to wrassle me? What am i trying to stop you from doing? What are you trying to stop me from doing? Why can't you retreat to defuse the situation? Why can't I do the same thing? Are there other threats present? on and on and on.

I wouldn't train my weapon on an unarmed person in 99.9% of situations, you're gonna have to fuck up ROYALLY for me to even reveal that I am carrying. This is a last resort option.

After all the training in the world, you don't know how you will react to the situation until you have been placed into it. Ask anyone who served in combat.

I'll humor you tho. If We are in X situation, where there are definite combative forces (violent protest), and I (for some reason) have drawn my weapon as a response to what I interpret as a threat to my person or others, and you run up to me and attempt to disarm me by hand, there might be a chance that I fire the weapon in defense of my person or others.

Ideally, I'd just pistol whip your commie bitch ass (communist pedo guy, who grabbed rittenhouse's barrel) to the ground, and we all live to fight another day.

Trexller
11-10-2021, 10:45 PM
Hmm I have never in my lifetime seen an 18 year old cop

list of places that you can be a cop at 18:
Rhode Island[1]

Wisconsin[2]

Louisiana[3]

Montana[4]

Arkansas[4]

Georgia

Ah, that's why, in my state it's 21. I wouldn't trust an 18 year old cop to be effective at dealing with high risk of escalation situations. But that's just me, I see the worst of the worst teenagers in my job

man i wouldn't trust a 21 y/o to be a cop.

unsunghero
11-10-2021, 10:54 PM
man i wouldn't trust a 21 y/o to be a cop.

Ya. And the more the media keeps portraying them as power tripping racists the less people that will want to be cops. Maybe states can't legally change their minimum age requirements (yet) but in an attempt to get staff numbers back up they can and will become looser with their hiring qualifications, resulting in shittier overall cops

I've noticed some Dems in this thread mention that we don't need vigilantes trying to be cops. Wait until PD response times start going up due to cop shortages...the longer those get, the more people will feel forced to take matters in their own hands

I have a 9mm but don't carry it, to my dad's side of the family big dismay. I have quite a lot of confidence in my self-defense strategy: I bet I can run faster scared than you can mad

I'm pretty fast both off the line and my distance running is excellent; if I break away, you ain't gonna catch me. Holding a rifle like Kyle did is only going to slow me down ;)

Topgunben
11-10-2021, 10:55 PM
Naïve, idealistic kid goes to a place of chaos to provide help. Get chased by globohomo abortionists, defends himself. There should be a 60 foot statue of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha.

Kids an American Hero

unsunghero
11-10-2021, 11:11 PM
Kids an American Hero

"Hey dad, there's this violent riot going on somewhere else, I think I'm gonna go grab your gun and nothing less lethal than that and go defend some buildings, maybe bring a first aid kit that I don't know how to use that well"

My response: "Oh so today you've decided is the day you're going to kill people? You just lost that gun privilege"

But that's just me. I'll be first in line to grab a gun and go out ready to potentially die if a violent mob is marching down my block. And I'll be first in line to go out with a gun and potentially die in an attempt to restore order with other vigilantes if all hell has broken loose and anarchy reigns

But there is something called "pick and choose your battles". Making a decision to put out a dumpster fire near angry violent people that just started that fire that results in people getting shot is a bad fucking decision. Just because I know I can kill someone and legally get away with it doesn't mean it's smart to go around deliberately escalating people. This is why cops have police academy training in order to look for alternative ways to de-escalate high risk situations without putting themself into a situation where they have to use lethal force

It also gives angry Dems more fuel to proclaim that carrying a gun emboldens people to put themselves in situations to kill others. "When you're carrying a hammer, everything looks like a nail" is the common quote. And it's real. It's a thing. Kyle is living proof

Duik
11-10-2021, 11:32 PM
When im carrying a hammer it just means i have only one hand left for my sickle.

Trexller
11-10-2021, 11:33 PM
so carry a hammer, wrench, and screwdriver. and a first aid kit.

unsunghero
11-10-2021, 11:44 PM
lol

Honestly, I dunno what I would do. Not pretending to be the expert. I guess I would attempt to emulate what I see as the experts, meaning try to emulate what cops do. Obviously there is a reason cops wear full riot gear, plastic shields, and batons to force back violent mobs. Why not just mow them all down with guns? Sometimes the mob is armed, often they are throwing dangerous objects at the cops, could almost be justified. But they found an alternative tactic that works

So if I was going to try to do some good around a violent mob, I would try to have equipment that resembles cop equipment, meaning definitely carrying less lethal means to subdue someone, such as pepper spray, tasers, etc. Maybe have something to hit someone with. And I would carry a gun, in my state I don't need a license to conceal (F Yea Arizona is the Wild West), so I would definitely conceal because visible guns make me a target. Also, I wouldn't do anything to broadcast that I am there to help, like the hero kyle did doing interviews on camera and the like. I would do as much as I could to not draw attention to myself, maybe helping an injured person or putting out a fire with no one around to see. I can do far more good without people attacking me

The reason I think it's hard for me to imagine what I would do is that I keep going back to not putting myself in that situation. Think about it, even a lone cop with his training and full gear is not going to go in alone near a violent mob. It's just not prudent

Duik
11-10-2021, 11:45 PM
I take my gun so i have a use for my first aid kit. Duh.

Trexller
11-10-2021, 11:46 PM
When im carrying a hammer it just means i have only one hand left for my sickle.

Over 100,000 Americans have valiantly laid down their lives under horrible conditions against the hammer and sickle, so that you may enjoy the freedoms that you don't understand and take for granted.

36,516 Americans sacrificed their lives during the Korean war so that my family, and the rest of South Korea would not have to live under the thumb of the authoritarian kim regimes.

And you joke like that, or if you are serious about it, you're even more disgusting than I could describe.

Whale biologist
11-10-2021, 11:55 PM
to live under the thumb of the authoritarian kim regimes.

One tyrant for another, zoomer. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee)

unsunghero
11-10-2021, 11:55 PM
I take my gun so i have a use for my first aid kit. Duh.

lol blast a few holes in someone, then be like "Don't worry, I have some gauze!" :)

Trexller
11-11-2021, 12:01 AM
One tyrant for another, zoomer. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee)

So it took awhile for South Korea to get their shit together?

What the fuck do you think you know about Korean politics, coward ass bitch?

my family was long gone months before the armistice was declared. My grandparents served with and assisted the US during the conflict.

What have you ever done?

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 12:03 AM
So it took awhile for South Korea to get their shit together?

What the fuck do you think you know about Korean politics, coward ass bitch?

my family was long gone months before the armistice was declared. My grandparents served with and assisted the US during the conflict.

What have you ever done?

I mildly ribbed a guy who trolled me. :p

Trexller
11-11-2021, 12:05 AM
I mildly ribbed a guy who trolled me. :p

oh ok, so you've never done anything of merit, ever in your life.

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 12:08 AM

Relax and have a giggle until Hanguk arrives. 🇺🇲🇰🇷

Trexller
11-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Relax and have a giggle until Hanguk arrives. ��������

but for a couple crazy dudes with what are little more than I.E.D. nukes, yeah.

some things might be goin down soon in the north, there's little bits and pieces here from sources that make it out.

one good tidbit is un telling people to eat less, again. Sanctions tighten, the cash flow slows down, he'll get his.

The only thing really standing between the kim regime and populist overthrow is the standard of living they maintain for the military elite. As soon as that dwindles, its game over.

But then if NK falls, we have to fight russia for the land, so for now, the kim regime is actually a nuclear buffer, even though they are belligerent and "sort of nuclear armed".

global politics is fun

This woman, Yeonmi Park is a NK defector, and often expresses things in a way that I can't. This is a link to her youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQu57KgT7gOoLCAu3FFQsA

Duik
11-11-2021, 12:51 AM
That dude sounds like a Korean Hero.
To some.
TomAto, TomRto. Just like real life, fuckers.

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 01:34 AM
This woman, Yeonmi Park is a NK defector, and often expresses things in a way that I can't. This is a link to her youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQu57KgT7gOoLCAu3FFQsA

Huh. I thought Juche meant the nation produces its own supply of goods in all markets. That's not what she describes but it's a bad idea either way.

nostalgiaquest
11-11-2021, 01:36 AM

You talk about the actions of your grandparents like they’re your own, and then chastise someone else directly without stating anything of merit that you yourself have ever done. What have YOU done Trex-mex?.

Trexller
11-11-2021, 02:02 AM
You talk about the actions of your grandparents like they’re your own, and then chastise someone else directly without stating anything of merit that you yourself have ever done. What have YOU done Trex-mex?.

The service of my grandfathers, father, and sister is alot of my inspiration and model for life. If i can die as half the man that they were, I'll consider my life well spent.

I served enough, but should have done more. my prestige, honor, and esprit de corps was my own, and mine to deal with.

I will try to be a better man than I was yesterday, mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, with my best attempt to display the intestinal fortitude required.

ive got some personal conflicts with regard to my service, i dont speak openly about it, if you get it, then you get it

shit gets to me sometimes, some people just have no idea.

Trexller
11-11-2021, 02:06 AM
Huh. I thought Juche meant the nation produces its own supply of goods in all markets. That's not what she describes but it's a bad idea either way.

yeah it should, the kim regime twisted it into a sort of religion, and just uses the term Juche to explain away why the people are starving basically saying, "Its their problem"

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 02:20 AM
yeah it should, the kim regime twisted it into a sort of religion, and just uses the term Juche to explain away why the people are starving basically saying, "Its their problem"

Should what?

nostalgiaquest
11-11-2021, 02:22 AM
The service of my grandfathers, father, and sister is alot of my inspiration and model for life. If i can die as half the man that they were, I'll consider my life well spent.

I served enough, but should have done more. my prestige, honor, and esprit de corps was my own, and mine to deal with.

I will try to be a better man than I was yesterday, mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, with my best attempt to display the intestinal fortitude required.

ive got some personal conflicts with regard to my service, i dont speak openly about it, if you get it, then you get it

So you were actually in the military?

Elizondo
11-11-2021, 02:28 AM

Duik
11-11-2021, 02:40 AM
I blame people for what I think is having no idea. I cant get over it sometimes so I lash out at people.
BTW 1hb (hammer) 1hs Sickle. Unless the Hammer or Sickle are 2 handers.
Its an EQ reference. You've heard of that right?

Homesteaded
11-11-2021, 02:46 AM
Macequest shall never die.

Trexller
11-11-2021, 03:38 AM
[QUOTE=nostalgiaquest;3385803]So you were actually in the military?[/QUOTE

11 years ago

Trexller
11-11-2021, 03:46 AM

27 CoD games later, they are finally out of ideas

Viscere
11-11-2021, 09:08 AM
I hope this white supremacist gets life

yw

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 09:20 AM
I hope Mr.Kyle walks out of court with a big swingin' dick floppin all over the place and two big middle fingers like stone cold

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Rittenhouse on verdict day:

https://i.imgur.com/udLC8uJ.gif

Patriam1066
11-11-2021, 10:09 AM
Kids an American Hero

Putting yourself in a position to kill dumb ass protestors makes you a hero? I was fucking blondes at 17. Not sure what went wrong in yalls heads, but there’s definitely a screw loose

starkind
11-11-2021, 10:09 AM

Indeed.

People have not a fucking inkling.

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 10:14 AM
But that's just me. I'll be first in line to grab a gun and go out ready to potentially die if a violent mob is marching down my block. And I'll be first in line to go out with a gun and potentially die in an attempt to restore order with other vigilantes if all hell has broken loose and anarchy reigns

The problem with vigilantes is that they arent beholden to the same constitutional standards as law enforcement. Its not implausible to see a situation where those with guns attempt to enforce their own extra-judicial judgement on others. No due process. (Some people on this forum seem to cheerlead this by the way).

We are in dangerous territory in this country...

wesryy5
11-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Bet if I was smacking someone in the head with a skateboard I’d get attempted murder. Recently watched the trial ..."Someone was trying to beat your head in with a skateboard, and you deliberately shot him for doing so, correct?" ....I am terrified

starkind
11-11-2021, 10:53 AM
The problem with vigilantes is that they arent beholden to the same constitutional standards as law enforcement. Its not implausible to see a situation where those with guns attempt to enforce their own extra-judicial judgement on others. No due process. (Some people on this forum seem to cheerlead this by the way).

We are in a dangerous territory because both parties and local governments are failing.

Not because of the vigilantes neccissarily.

They are just people.

And there are vigilantes on both sides. That riot was full of 'vigilante social justice'. That dumb idiot with the scateboard - vigilante to some, rioter to others.

So ya, we are in dangerous waters, no shit sherlock.

Knowledge
11-11-2021, 10:58 AM
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt honor thy mother and thy father.
Thou shalt not kill.

Gustoo
11-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Are you asking someone to teach you what it means by though shalt not kill?

Basically it means not to murder. Similar to our existing definition.

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 11:39 AM
And there are vigilantes on both sides. That riot was full of 'vigilante social justice'. That dumb idiot with the scateboard - vigilante to some, rioter to others.

No. That is silly.

starkind
11-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Why don't people engaging in violence understand that their lives are forfeit to the victors? Why do people think wrongly that they should be protected and safe while being violent aggressive assholes?

Perhaps I will never understand. No one has a right to be both violent and alive. Physics doesn't work this way no matter how many ways we write stuff on paper and think we are right. No matter who we tithe to or bribe. Who we are subservient to.. No matter who we rely on to protect us. Or what we believe.

It's absolutely foolish.

It's very strange to me how poorly people misunderstand violence.

Botten
11-11-2021, 12:51 PM
I hope this white supremacist gets life

yw

Sadly the bias judge is really interfering.

Judge allows the dead to be called every negative but refuses to call them victims. Dehumanizing the dead on purpose in the trial.

Judge who isn’t supposes to show bias called the dead and the one shot shoplifters when in fact there was no proof any of them had shoplifted or had shoplifted items on them. Plus the judge had one of his cases appealed for that very reason of mislabeling a person a shoplifter in 2018.

The judge refuses outside social media showing premeditated intent by Kyle.

The judge allowed a line of questioning if it opened the door for the defense but when the prosecution tried the same the Judge said he thought from his denial statement it ‘inferred’ the prosecution wasn’t allowed.

And the best yet during the request by the defense for a mistrial without prejudice the Judge’s cell phone goes off playing the campaign song used by Trump during 2016 - 2020 in fact even preformed by a Trump supporter at his rallies. “God Bless the U.S.A”

As said before this is a waste of the American citizens time. Like a judge who is literally looking at a cookie catalog when sitting on the bench. This judge is amateur hour. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if the jury was even allowed the chance to give their verdict that the judge wouldn’t change the verdict if Kyle was found guilty.

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 12:56 PM
Sadly the bias judge is really interfering.

Judge allows the dead to be called every negative but refuses to call them victims. Dehumanizing the dead on purpose in the trial.

Judge who isn’t supposes to show bias called the dead and the one shot shoplifters when in fact there was no proof any of them had shoplifted or had shoplifted items on them. Plus the judge had one of his cases appealed for that very reason of mislabeling a person a shoplifter in 2018.

The judge allowed a line of questioning if it opened the door for the defense but when the prosecution tried the same the Judge said he thought from his denial statement it ‘inferred’ the prosecution wasn’t allowed.

And the best yet during the request by the defense for a mistrial without prejudice the Judge’s cell phone goes off playing the campaign song used by Trump during 2016 - 2020 in fact even preformed by a Trump supporter at his rallies. “God Bless the U.S.A”

As said before this is a waste of the American citizens time. Like a judge who is literally looking at a cookie catalog when sitting on the bench. This judge is amateur hour. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if the jury was even allowed the chance to give their verdict that the judge wouldn’t change the verdict if Kyle was found guilty.

The judge is doing a pretty damn good job and showing an actual backbone considering he knows everyone will be calling for his head if kyle walks.

And anyway, none of those points you raised are relevant at all. The prosecution *STILL* had\has no case, at all. Kyle's actions represent CLEAR self defense, and the actions of the mob pursuing him represent a CLEAR threat to his life. Case closed, move on, he's not the white supremacist boogeyman you're looking for.

starkind
11-11-2021, 12:57 PM
Like I said. Rights and rightness don't matter to those heavily invested in this case.

unsunghero
11-11-2021, 01:04 PM

Yea those with guns would have the power vs those without. And power can definitely corrupt. Due process is important but would require a measure of stability. Hard to say how long that would take in an anarchy situation

hobart
11-11-2021, 01:07 PM
Acquit Rittenhouse: Libs Riots for months on end, because they are unemployed.

Convict Rittenhouse: Cons bitch quietly and go back to their jobs, and pay taxes.

If i was the gov of wisconsin, i know which one i would pick.

You don't pay any taxes, chump change. And you sure as fuck aren't quiet.

The sad thing here is a 17 year old kid was radicalized into thinking a seventeen-year old was the solution to any problem. As the parent of 3 past, 1 current, and 1 future seventeen-year old, kids are stupid. Childish and naive, like Trump voters.

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 01:11 PM
The judge is doing a pretty damn good job and showing an actual backbone considering he knows everyone will be calling for his head if kyle walks.

The judge is doing his best to prevent the whole thing being thrown out on appeal. It would be a waste of the courts time, they hate that.

Toxigen
11-11-2021, 01:14 PM
fucked around, found out

unsunghero
11-11-2021, 01:14 PM

Interestingly enough, I heard Big Tech such as fb and Twitter itself are shutting down any posts or uploads which attempt to humanize Kyle. I wonder how they handle posts that vilify him. I’m sure they are handling both the same way, because Big Tech is known for their fairness and not trying to manipulate the public for political purposes

And yes before it’s said, I understand that Judges have to be fair and unbiased but private companies do not. I just enjoy pointing out how strongly Democrats control the flow of information to the public to suit their ends

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 01:20 PM
I honestly don't know how there are still democrats who deny this, or some particularly crazy ones who will actually argue big tech is biased in FAVOR of conservatives and doesn't censor ENOUGH. It's just total insanity.

A pattern to never forget: The right almost never calls for the left to be censored in modern politics. It flows almost entirely in one direction and it is patently obvious.

starkind
11-11-2021, 01:22 PM
Poorly. Bots are flooding imgur.com with demonization of kyle.

Imagine being under the pressure of modern social media when faced with Anarchists and terrorism. And government control.

We call what people are doing kowtow to the popular narrative. Two things can simultaneously be true, yet the left will zero in on only Kyle being at fault while ignoring all other factors.

That is how you create real terrorists. Martyrs. And an even more fascist and authoritarian game of brinksmanship.

Pretty fucking stupid.

unsunghero
11-11-2021, 01:30 PM
I honestly don't know how there are still democrats who deny this, or some particularly crazy ones who will actually argue big tech is biased in FAVOR of conservatives and doesn't censor ENOUGH. It's just total insanity.

A pattern to never forget: The right almost never calls for the left to be censored in modern politics. It flows almost entirely in one direction and it is patently obvious.

The far-right will, but yes moderate conservatives are very libertarian “as long as I don’t have to pay for it, do or say whatever you want” types. The far right are bigger on censoring, usually things they see as immoral from a religious standpoint

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 01:48 PM
CNN: Judge is tough old bastard (https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/10/us/kenosha-judge-bruce-schroeder-kyle-rittenhouse-trial/index.html)

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 02:02 PM
I kind of wish I had a job that used such old leather bound books and chairs that I called algorithms logorythms, and still made 10x the income as anyone who'd make fun of me.

starkind
11-11-2021, 02:04 PM
I'm mostly curious about what the big apes do to the little ape. And my heart goes out to all of you horrifically distressed by our modern situation.

Hoping for the best though.

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 02:04 PM
The far-right will, but yes moderate conservatives are very libertarian “as long as I don’t have to pay for it, do or say whatever you want” types. The far right are bigger on censoring, usually things they see as immoral from a religious standpoint

Yes, but that has almost entirely gone away. At least, the pearl clutching religious right no longer holds any institutional power at all, they are the butt of every joke.

The late 80's early 90's are a different story. It's just really ironic to me that the far left today acts far more censorious and authoritarian than the worst nancy raegan's of the world ever did

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 02:07 PM

The left isnt radicalizing their base to violence with blatant misinformation like the right is. Theres only one side calling for civil war, theres only one side trying to undermine elections, theres only one side threatening election and school board officials, theres only one side threatening the public good, theres only one side undermining science, theres only one side throwing tantrums at school board meetings and theres only one side who is openly endorsing that violence as an appropriate response to not getting their way.

Now you understand why they are being censored.

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 02:16 PM
The left isnt radicalizing their base to violence with blatant misinformation like the right is. Theres only one side calling for civil war, theres only one side trying to undermine elections, theres only one side threatening election and school board officials, theres only one side threatening the public good, theres only one side undermining science, theres only one side throwing tantrums at school board meetings and theres only one side who is openly endorsing that violence as an appropriate response to not getting their way.

Now you understand why they are being censored.

Thanks for the update msnbc.

Btw literally all of those things are wrong.

Also lol "throwing tantrums" at school board meetings. "Uh, hey, school board, my daughter was raped and you covered it up. May I throw a tantrum, m'lords?"

Gustoo
11-11-2021, 02:16 PM
Walfreyydo unfortunately that isn't true. Both sides do those things and throw fits. They egg eachother on.

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 03:00 PM
The left isnt radicalizing their base to violence with blatant misinformation like the right is.

https://i.imgur.com/NykYKSn.png

https://i.imgur.com/hjMAGbu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YIzY7rj.png

https://i.imgur.com/KIYhkHQ.png

iBg5T7KkoZU

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 03:03 PM
Theres only one side calling for civil war

BLM leader threatens ‘riots, fire, bloodshed’ in NYC if Eric Adams gets tough on crime
(https://nypost.com/2021/11/11/blm-leader-hawk-newsome-threatens-riots-after-sit-down-with-eric-adams/)

“If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing then we’re going to take to the streets again”

starkind
11-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Are we heading for another era of mobsters, gangs, criminal syndication?

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 03:15 PM
"Scene that literally looks like the game streets of rage is mostly peaceful"

-CNN; just the facts!

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Walfreyydo unfortunately that isn't true. Both sides do those things and throw fits. They egg eachother on.

It is true, the vast majority of hate, violence and radicalization is happening on the right. There is no denying this.

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 03:18 PM
BLM leader threatens ‘riots, fire, bloodshed’ in NYC if Eric Adams gets tough on crime
(https://nypost.com/2021/11/11/blm-leader-hawk-newsome-threatens-riots-after-sit-down-with-eric-adams/)

“If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing then we’re going to take to the streets again”

Show me an MSNBC segment or CNN segment that justifies violence. Show me a democratic politician who openly calls for violence and forcibly "taking our country back" through violence. Show me any mainstream journalistic source which attempts to rewrite history in the same way that Fox News and OAN does on a daily basis. You cant.

BLM doesnt represent the democratic party, youve just been confused into believing that because right wing news conflates BLM with democrats. Time and time again, democrats have come out against the rioting and the violence.

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 03:21 PM
"I want to make it absolutely clear, rioting is not protesting, looting is not protesting, setting fires is not protesting, none of this is protesting, its lawlessness plain and simple" he said.

https://youtu.be/fzVc-f5g6EY

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 03:24 PM
It is true, the vast majority of hate, violence and radicalization is happening on the right. There is no denying this.

"The vast majority of vague term, specific term, and another vague term is happening on bad guy side!"

Well, the one specific term you provided (violence) is happening way more on the left. Like, way way more. People get so tired of reading these same arguments that they start to think they're both wrong. But no, one is still correct; the right is demonstrably less violent than the left at our current moment

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 03:25 PM
"The vast majority of vague term, specific term, and another vague term is happening on bad guy side!"

Well, the one specific term you provided (violence) is happening way more on the left. Like, way way more. People get so tired of reading these same arguments that they start to think they're both wrong. But no, one is still correct; the right is demonstrably less violent than the left at our current moment

The rioters and looters dont represent "the left" as you (and right wing media) are trying to portray. Its been wholly condemned by democrats and Joe Biden.

Nice try

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Speaking of condemnation, please provide instances where those on the right have condemned the violent acts on their own side? (Spoiler: you wont because you cant)

Ill wait...

Ooloo
11-11-2021, 03:32 PM
The rioters and looters dont represent "the left" as you (and right wing media) are trying to portray. Its been wholly condemned by democrats and Joe Biden.

Nice try

Riiiight, and have they defended Rittenhouse too? Since it is clear self defense? I never said it represents "the left", I have repeatedly said it represents the "far left" or the "fringe left".

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 03:33 PM
Show me an MSNBC segment or CNN segment that justifies violence. Show me a democratic politician who openly calls for violence and forcibly "taking our country back" through violence. Show me any mainstream journalistic source which attempts to rewrite history in the same way that Fox News and OAN does on a daily basis. You cant.

BLM doesnt represent the democratic party, youve just been confused into believing that because right wing news conflates BLM with democrats. Time and time again, democrats have come out against the rioting and the violence.

Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migrant Child Separation

watters "And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

AOC 'US communities have no choice but to riot'

Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass "There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives,"

Rep. Jerry Nadler says Antifa violence in Portland a 'myth'

CNN "Show me where protestors are supposed to be polite and peaceful"

MSNBC: "It is not generally speaking unruly, but fires have taken the police station."

Vice President Harris: On being asked about the 100 day long riots, "they're not going to give up nor should they"

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/liberal-amnesia-about-last-summers-riots/

starkind
11-11-2021, 03:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NykYKSn.png

https://i.imgur.com/hjMAGbu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YIzY7rj.png

https://i.imgur.com/KIYhkHQ.png

iBg5T7KkoZU

These people are insane and they aren't the alt right. Even.

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 03:49 PM
Still waiting for you right wingers to post where a Trump supporting politician, FOX news or OAN has outright condemned violence perpetuated by Trump supporters as opposed to enflaming it.

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 03:54 PM
Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country" Over Migrant Child Separation

watters "And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

AOC 'US communities have no choice but to riot'

Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass "There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives,"

Rep. Jerry Nadler says Antifa violence in Portland a 'myth'

CNN "Show me where protestors are supposed to be polite and peaceful"

MSNBC: "It is not generally speaking unruly, but fires have taken the police station."

Vice President Harris: On being asked about the 100 day long riots, "they're not going to give up nor should they"

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/liberal-amnesia-about-last-summers-riots/

You are taking endorsements of protests and saying that its endorsing violence. You are taking quotes out of context.

Saying they have "no choice but to riot" isnt an endorsement. Its a recognition that people are upset.

Unrest != rioting

Anitfa violence in portland a myth - not sure how thats an endorsement and I have not seen proof that any violence was tied to antifa - (the point he was making).

"They are not going to give up nor should they" - speaking about the protests not the looting

All of the shit you posted is taken totally out of context (and you didnt provide sources).

walfreyydo
11-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Then on the other hand you have Tuckers latest documentary which basically rewrites January 6th history and tries to push a phony wide-ranging conspiracy that these werent trump supporters.

Jibartik
11-11-2021, 04:02 PM
sorry loose you tried and failed.

Botten
11-11-2021, 04:31 PM

And anyway, none of those points you raised are relevant at all. The prosecution *STILL* had\has no case, at all. Kyle's actions represent CLEAR self defense, and the actions of the mob pursuing him represent a CLEAR threat to his life. Case closed, move on, he's not the white supremacist boogeyman you're looking for.

Schroeder again shows bias going into the next day of the trial.

The Judge denied the prosecution's line of questioning but allows the defense's.

“I have to say, your honor, yesterday, I was the target of your ire for disregarding your orders. Today the defense is disregarding your order,” Binger replied.

Schroeder cutting the prosecution off saying, “you know, I don’t want to talk about” it.

The right to a fair case is very relevant. This judge is getting in the way of that.

And other than your options you have yet to produce examples of otherwise. Often your posts go on hiatus stating the left is wrong with very bad or non-exist examples.

Patriam1066
11-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Kyle went somewhere with a gun, LARP’ed being a bad ass. Got scared and killed someone

It doesn’t pass the common sense as self defense. Seems like a boy without a father who wanted to seem tough. 17 year olds don’t have a legal right to bear arms

Patriam1066
11-11-2021, 04:55 PM
Someone prove that Kyle rittenhouse isn’t going to hell. You can’t

unsunghero
11-11-2021, 04:59 PM
Still waiting for you right wingers to post where a Trump supporting politician, FOX news or OAN has outright condemned violence perpetuated by Trump supporters as opposed to enflaming it.

I had to use DuckDuckGo to find it, since Google only wants to show me left wing propaganda

But ultimately it only still took a few seconds

“A slew of Republican leaders condemned the rioting that took place on Capitol Hill Wednesday, urging those on site not to engage in violence.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-politicians-condemn-violence-at-capitol-call-for-an-end-to-riots

unsunghero
11-11-2021, 05:10 PM
I mean, it makes sense for politicians to condemn riots, since the alternative, inciting a riot, is literally illegal:

“United States. ... Incitement to riot is illegal under U.S. federal law”

“In criminal law, incitement is the encouragement of another person to commit a crime. Depending on the jurisdiction, some or all types of incitement may be illegal. Where illegal, it is known as an inchoate offense, where harm is intended but may or may not have actually occurred”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement#United_States

red_demonman
11-11-2021, 05:12 PM
I really do find it interesting that we can all watch the same videos and come away with vastly different conclusions.

unsunghero
11-11-2021, 05:15 PM
I really do find it interesting that we can all watch the same videos and come away with vastly different conclusions.

Now I wonder, if Kyle is acquitted, will people riot?

I predict maybe a little if at all, but not much

starkind
11-11-2021, 05:24 PM

I see both sides. Neither is right.

The question is, do you crucify someone else to justify yourself or do you look at how you and your leaders and idols are contributing to the death of our country.

Whale biologist
11-11-2021, 05:47 PM
I had to use DuckDuckGo to find it, since Google only wants to show me left wing propaganda

But ultimately it only still took a few seconds

“A slew of Republican leaders condemned the rioting that took place on Capitol Hill Wednesday, urging those on site not to engage in violence.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-politicians-condemn-violence-at-capitol-call-for-an-end-to-riots

Hey man they didn't torpedo their election chances by pissing off the base going along with an investigation the other team can conduct just fine on their own!

That's treason you know. :p

Gustoo
11-11-2021, 08:07 PM
Now I wonder, if Kyle is acquitted, will people riot?

I predict maybe a little if at all, but not much

I would vote on -no-

Because the main reason black people take to the streets is that they have noted a long history of being killed without consequence, which is an actual fact.

White people don't feel that way. We feel that there are generally consequences when a white person is killed. So in this particular case I don't see people claiming there was "no justice" for these guys. It isn't part of a long history of being killed or beaten and no one being punished.

During LA riots, video footage of massive beatdown - cops got acquitted.
Right during same exact time Korean market lady shoots to death a black girl? or boy? or teen? in her market for shoplifting or something, and the judge so horribly that you have to laugh about it lets her off scott free by saying "I don't feel like shes a threat to the community so its fine" so the riots had more fuel.

In this case there's just nothing. The people that seem to care about it the most are the people that know that Kyle definitely did self defense. I guess if the media / evil megacorps wanted to stir up shit they should sentence kyle to life in prison which would definitely get a riot going.

But him walking away with whatever the penalty is for his actual crimes would probably feel oddly normal and OK.

Bardp1999
11-11-2021, 08:33 PM
Ive seen the Rittenhouse video and the kid looks pretty innocent to me. He put himself in a terrible situation but those guys chasing him would have beat him to death or made him retarded for the rest of his life.

If you try to disarm another man expect to get shot, not sure why he is even on trial honestly - i think one of the guys he shot was literally pointing a pistol at him

wuanahto
11-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Cross state lines, got arrested and came out with a voice.
Its Skyrim's 10th anniversary today folks, make sure to load up your 10 year old mods and have a good old decade old fap.

Elizondo
11-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Then on the other hand you have Tuckers latest documentary which basically rewrites January 6th history and tries to push a phony wide-ranging conspiracy that these werent trump supporters.

Jan 6 was a guided tour dude

Sorry you watch CNN and believe them

Botten
11-12-2021, 02:30 AM
Ive seen the Rittenhouse video and the kid looks pretty innocent to me. He put himself in a terrible situation but those guys chasing him would have beat him to death or made him retarded for the rest of his life.

If you try to disarm another man expect to get shot, not sure why he is even on trial honestly - i think one of the guys he shot was literally pointing a pistol at him

Would you also agree that at any point after Rittenhouse drew his gun, that Anthony Huber, had he had a gun, could've shot and killed Rittenhouse, due to a justifiable fear for his life (after all, Huber did die, so Huber should've been in fear for his life)? So no matter who successfully shot the other, the winner should get let off without penalty?

Situations where you intentionally put yourself in harms way or are part of the escalation just shouldn't be considered "self-defense" or you get all sorts of situations where somebody has been shot killed after an escalating argument between two armed people, but nobody did anything illegal because they both rightfully feared for their lives. Duels would be legal too. "If I hadn't shot him, I would've been kill"... okay, but you put yourself into that situation.

It's just not self-defense when you play a role in getting into or creating the situation, which Rittenhouse did both of these things (both by being there with a gun with an asking for trouble attitude and also due to the escalation with the victim too)
And we know that Rittenhouse intentionally put himself into harm's way because he said as much:

Kyle: “So, people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business. Part of my job is also to help people. If there is somebody hurt, I'm running into harm's way. That's why I have my rifle, because I have to protect myself, obviously. I also have my med kit.”

If it wasn’t for the bias judge I think the jury would not have been as manipulated. Why would the judge allow a literal applause of any defense testimony in front of the jurors while allowing bad mouthing while he does not want to call the deceased victims.

Then he gleefully sits on the bench ordering cookies and allowing his Trump ring tone to sound during the case.

Duik
11-12-2021, 03:05 AM

Disarm a boy don't you mean? Nvm, we have all forgotten he was a boy, anyhow, he did nothing wrong. Spose you could say he was perfect and there was good people on both sides. The is hilarious

Homesteaded
11-12-2021, 10:14 AM
ADULTS instigated the aggression, they chased after KR. He tried to deter being chased, they continued to chase him, he only shot when they grabbed his gun. He immediately runs to the cops to turn himself in, on the way to do this he is attacked by multiple people and taken to the ground. Hit with a rock in the back of the head, hit in the neck/head with a skateboard. He attempts to get up and there is a man with a pistol within 5 feet of him pointing it at him. He shoots him, gets up and runs.

He was there, that is not a crime. He administered first aid to several people, he put out several fires. How you can honestly think this kid was out there instigated just shows you have no idea about the facts of this case and are taking all of your information from outside sources with an agenda.

I think the reason people like you(complete pussy), have an issue with what happened here is because it's jarring for you to come to grips with the fact that a 17 year old naive kid has more guts and pride than you. He was there to defend his community from criminals. While you sat in your moms basement reheating dominoes this kid is out there trying to make a difference.

walfreyydo
11-12-2021, 10:16 AM
1) Grosskruetz could have shot Rittenhouse and he would have gotten off on self defense in the exact same way the Rittenhouse is likely to.

2) Rittenhouse could have hit an innocent bystander with any of those shots he took and could have gotten charged and convicted for reckless homicide

There are a million different possible outcomes that could have happened that night. Rittenhouse is extremely lucky to have escaped with his life and didnt wound or kill any innocent bystanders. He is extremely lucky.

The lesson here is two fold: guns will only destabilize a situation and make it more dangerous. Secondly, the police are the best equipped to handle these situations. We don't need everyday citizens arming themselves and getting in the way of police.

Viscere
11-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Racism is systemic in the US, because it used to be institutionalized

Knowledge
11-12-2021, 10:23 AM
Just draft babies directly into war, why all the red tape from 1-18?
Sell arms to both sides, make a 'killing'

Botten
11-12-2021, 10:54 AM
ADULTS instigated the aggression, they chased after KR. He tried to deter being chased, they continued to chase him, he only shot when they grabbed his gun. He immediately runs to the cops to turn himself in, on the way to do this he is attacked by multiple people and taken to the ground. Hit with a rock in the back of the head, hit in the neck/head with a skateboard. He attempts to get up and there is a man with a pistol within 5 feet of him pointing it at him. He shoots him, gets up and runs.

He was there, that is not a crime. He administered first aid to several people, he put out several fires. How you can honestly think this kid was out there instigated just shows you have no idea about the facts of this case and are taking all of your information from outside sources with an agenda.

I think the reason people like you(complete pussy), have an issue with what happened here is because it's jarring for you to come to grips with the fact that a 17 year old naive kid has more guts and pride than you. He was there to defend his community from criminals. While you sat in your moms basement reheating dominoes this kid is out there trying to make a difference.

Far right complete with derogatory terms behind a computer screen on a forum meant for an aging game; lashings out, when he himself feeling backed into corner when argumentatively wrong.

Homesteaded: "He was there, that is not a crime."

Only it was a crime to be there after curfew. And before you say it was a time and not a location; you are wrong because they go hand in hand. (Too bad the bias judge waived that charge.)

Kyle shouldn't have been there and even if you ignore his social media like the judge; where Kyle outlined his intent;
you can't argue that it was JUST self-defense when he played a role into creating the situation, which Rittenhouse did (both by being there with that gun and pointing it at others even before the shooting.) He was asking for trouble and his attitude lead to the escalation with the victims.

And we know that Rittenhouse intentionally put himself into harm's way by his own words; that is what they call motive.

Homesteaded
11-12-2021, 11:05 AM
Curfew lol...come on man. Watch those videos, the streets are full of people violating curfew, including the deceased. Utterly moot point.

Whale biologist
11-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Curfew lol...come on man. Watch those videos, the streets are full of people violating curfew, including the deceased. Utterly moot point.

Judge Dismisses Count Accusing Kyle Rittenhouse of Violating Curfew (https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/kyle-rittenhouse/judge-dismisses-count-accusing-kyle-rittenhouse-of-violating-curfew-because-state-presented-insufficient-evidence/)

Whale biologist
11-12-2021, 11:23 AM
2) Rittenhouse could have hit an innocent bystander with any of those shots he took and could have gotten charged and convicted for reckless homicide

There are a million different possible outcomes that could have happened that night. Rittenhouse is extremely lucky to have escaped with his life and didnt wound or kill any innocent bystanders. He is extremely lucky.

Counts 2 and 5: First-degree recklessly endangering safety (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/10/us/kyle-rittenhouse-charges.html)

starkind
11-12-2021, 11:30 AM
Counts 2 and 5: First-degree recklessly endangering safety (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/10/us/kyle-rittenhouse-charges.html)

ya i think so too and that is quite fair

the other guys were just as culpable, two wrongs do not make a right, nor absolve Kyle's contribution.

starkind
11-12-2021, 11:32 AM
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/941/iv/30

better than that NYTIMES link

this is definately a new one to me lol

941.34  Fluoroscopic shoe-fitting machines. Whoever uses, or possesses or controls with intent to so use, any fluoroscopic or X-ray machine for the purpose of shoe-fitting or attempting to fit shoes, or who knowingly permits such machine, whether in use or not, to remain on his or her premises, is subject to a Class B forfeiture. Each day of such use, possession or control shall constitute a separate violation of this section.
History: 1977 c. 173.