PDA

View Full Version : Lower Decks

mcoy
11-08-2021, 11:21 PM
I didn't realize S2 of Lower Decks had released, so figured I'd share it. Also, Prodigy has started as well! I'm not sure how I feel about Prodigy yet, as it's only two episodes in, but I'll definitely give it a chance.

Anything's better than Discovery...

-Mcoy

Swish
11-09-2021, 01:40 AM
Anything's better than Discovery...

They should just rename it the Michael Burnham Show :rolleyes:

Trexller
11-09-2021, 02:44 AM
stuff it until overflowing with SJW bullshit and watch it die

shoulda stopped with the DS:9 lesbian kiss

get woke go broke

BlackBellamy
11-09-2021, 09:03 AM
Can I get video link to lesbian kiss...for science?

Whale biologist
11-09-2021, 09:38 AM
Can I get video link to lesbian kiss...for science?

It's actually a trans kiss (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KL3CvEnugY) if I'm remembering right that the Dax symbiont was previously male. (https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Curzon_Dax) :p

starkind
11-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Ya'll are thirsty and need hugs.

There's an alien that's uncolckable and puts xer eggs in your throat in underdecks. Highly transphobic but funny.

If any startrek ever triggers u seek a hug.

Trexller
11-09-2021, 01:55 PM
hey all i want is to see space ships blasting each other. why does the alphabet agenda have to invade every piece of media in the past 20 years.

are there no straight people working in MSM anymore? I feel underrepresented and i require a safe space while i figure out who to sue.

like removing trig calc and adv algebra from curriculum because its racist that black kids don't study hard enough to pass the tests

starkind
11-09-2021, 04:29 PM
becuz we just want to put our eggs in ur throats

Trexller
11-09-2021, 05:09 PM
becuz we just want to put our eggs in ur throats

so its really all just lizard people agenda? or alien xenomorphs?

starkind
11-09-2021, 05:11 PM
honestly i think it's because ppl aren't struggling for survival and feeding themselves we have all this time to explore these weird ideas about gender and bitch about things because the US cavalary isn't like 3 weeks away if it will even bother

and we don't liek have the ottomon empire breeathing down our necks

u can still sell urself into slavery and get kidnkapped to the ccp or russia or jordan or jeff bezos island for a fake vagina tho (u will have to do squats and lose weight and brush ur teeth and learn to dance the sexy dance still)

thats what happpened back when it was the before ww one times

what i'm saying is old school still works new school is just easier (big governmant or become a hair dresser or marry a zuckerburg and live in LA producing hit singles)

Trexller
11-09-2021, 05:16 PM
I wrote a paper about how humans were designed to fight for survival, and in the modern age, survival is so easy, that we have nothing to do but fight each other, drawing battle lines over the most trivial matters.

starkind
11-09-2021, 05:17 PM
I wrote a paper about how humans were designed to fight for survival, and in the modern age, survival is so easy, that we have nothing to do but fight each other, drawing battle lines over the most trivial matters.

basically

i only published a manifesto once never a real paper that got axccepted to a publisher tho so don't take my word for it

i bet some nerd ___white___washed and stole my ideas tho for a psych journal