PDA

View Full Version : who ran tmo off red?

Plague
11-07-2021, 08:40 PM
last time i played tmo was here getting started.

Disease
11-08-2021, 10:43 PM
They just got bored and tried other games.

Videri
11-09-2021, 12:24 AM
Oh, there's more to it than TMO getting bored. It was so long ago, I can't quite remember the order of events, but...

I remember <TMO> starting up and Tiggles etc saying they would own the server within 6 months, or something like that.

I remember lots of us gave them tons of tips and input on how to PVP, and on how to run a guild on a PVP server, and TMO members ignored almost all of it. They refused to carry pumice, they ran around without /role or /anon, etc. They suffered in PVP for a long time.

I remember being in <Friends> and we ported up to Plane of Hate and laying waste to TMO there. Then we logged off and waited for them to port up and rez. Then we logged in and killed them all again. Then they all logged off. This sort of thing happened over and over until TMO quit Red.

A select few, like Jjlent, adapted and survived. the end

Worry
11-09-2021, 09:17 AM
They just got bored and tried other games. This simply isn't true lol

reebz
11-09-2021, 10:08 AM
TMO got absolutely shit on, they were a punching bag on this server

Disease
11-09-2021, 10:59 AM
This simply isn't true lol

We tried to help red and doubled their population over night. Most of the server quit and most of our members did as well. We took a couple loses leveling up gear less. But if we decided to stay a few more months, in my eyes we would've ran the server.

reebz
11-09-2021, 11:02 AM
It was a lot of fun sending that extra pop back to blue, you had some real sandbags that stuck around to get fucked for way longer then anyone should have wanted lol

derpcake2
11-09-2021, 03:47 PM
TMO offered some really easy kills for 3 weeks.

Chortles Snortles
11-09-2021, 07:56 PM
JEREMY GOT BUFF

Tune
11-10-2021, 07:39 AM
Oh, there's more to it than TMO getting bored. It was so long ago, I can't quite remember the order of events, but...

I remember <TMO> starting up and Tiggles etc saying they would own the server within 6 months, or something like that.

I remember lots of us gave them tons of tips and input on how to PVP, and on how to run a guild on a PVP server, and TMO members ignored almost all of it. They refused to carry pumice, they ran around without /role or /anon, etc. They suffered in PVP for a long time.

I remember being in <Friends> and we ported up to Plane of Hate and laying waste to TMO there. Then we logged off and waited for them to port up and rez. Then we logged in and killed them all again. Then they all logged off. This sort of thing happened over and over until TMO quit Red.

A select few, like Jjlent, adapted and survived. the end

tmo prob the biggest disappointment in a guild ive ever seen

I did not want to be part of the zerg guild at the time (empire) I wanted competition fun pvp / mass pvp. so i joined TMO

I knew they were probably bad at pvp , I kind of expected that. I was ok with it. I thought they were gonna be actually good at PvE tho. I heard they locked down epics for years on blue etc etc

well they absolutely sucked at pve as well lol. they struggled to kill maestro in hate among others

i quit soon after

starkind
11-10-2021, 08:00 AM

I did not want to be part of the zerg guild at the time (empire) I wanted competition fun pvp / mass pvp. so i joined TMO

I knew they were probably bad at pvp , I kind of expected that. I was ok with it. I thought they were gonna be actually good at PvE tho. I heard they locked down epics for years on blue etc etc

well they absolutely sucked at pve as well lol. they struggled to kill maestro in hate among others

i quit soon after

Disease
11-10-2021, 10:11 AM

i quit soon after

We didn't want to keep the same toxic track record as we did on blue so we all(leadership) decided to take it easy since we were all quitting anyway. If we wanted to kill the server, empire would've been gone the first 3 months.

Tunabros
11-10-2021, 12:03 PM
TMO wrecked blue because no one cares about red

Hope this helps

starkind
11-10-2021, 01:16 PM
TMO was a terrrible guild in 2010 when everthying was even less classic than it is now

nothing has changed

not surprised

i do agree there were like 3 good players in TMO

totmanc
11-10-2021, 01:26 PM
TBH they were not terrible at pvp even

https://web.archive.org/web/20150616191943/http://www.r99pvp.com/seasonone/showguild.php?g=TMO

1 kill for every 2 deaths was not bad you dinguses

Gustoo
11-10-2021, 02:02 PM
Ya could be worse.

But honestly GTFO of her with your science and old stats from the web archive no one knew was accessible.

Just kidding good posting.

My first kid was born feb 2015 I was majorly not playing by this time.

derpcake2
11-10-2021, 02:38 PM
I absolutely wasn't good at pvp and TMO offered cheap kills, even 1v2 or 1v3.

Quite fun really.

Guessing those involved got suckered in, because the smart people seemed to never have arrived on red, or to have moved on within a few days after doing so.

derpcake2
11-10-2021, 02:43 PM
TBH they were not terrible at pvp even

https://web.archive.org/web/20150616191943/http://www.r99pvp.com/seasonone/showguild.php?g=TMO

1 kill for every 2 deaths was not bad you dinguses

If you look into the data just a bit, you'll see that a small group of players had very good K/D ratios, while the rest got shat on.

Aalpha had 33/6, that means other people in TMO died 60 times, to reach the 1:2 ratio, which means some severe dunking of scrubs happened.

Of course you knew that.

Gustoo
11-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Aalpha pretty good at getting kills. Nice analysis derpcake2

Tassador
11-10-2021, 07:43 PM
The answer to this question was anyone who played on red prior to TMO took TMO out guys were bad at the game. Good at building communities of online friends that can sit online tho.

El Camacho
11-11-2021, 11:21 PM
If you look into the data just a bit, you'll see that a small group of players had very good K/D ratios, while the rest got shat on.

Aalpha had 33/6, that means other people in TMO died 60 times, to reach the 1:2 ratio, which means some severe dunking of scrubs happened.

Of course you knew that.

Just look at the zones of those kills. Banks, Spires/Rings and some lowbie dungeons.

The server was pretty mellow with them until about 45-50 when they started acting stupid and talking mad shit in OOC.

One day they were logging on throwaways or something and asking for ports, trying to kill the porter when they zoned in.

Until they did it to the wrong person that promptly replied to their shit talking with something along the lines of "Ok, trial period over".

I remember thinking, they have no idea what just happened.

Most of them figured it out shortly after.

Imago
11-12-2021, 02:23 AM
But if we decided to stay a few more months, in my eyes we would've ran the server.

You do realize <Friends> was the cheetah pack to your gazelle and got it's rocks off destroying your rank and file daily? Every time you summoned the will to get back on the horse and try to raid, Slathar and Salem would lick their chops and get even more creative with how to skullfuck you.

You never stood a chance.

Disease
11-12-2021, 11:12 AM
You do realize <Friends> was the cheetah pack to your gazelle and got it's rocks off destroying your rank and file daily? Every time you summoned the will to get back on the horse and try to raid, Slathar and Salem would lick their chops and get even more creative with how to skullfuck you.

You never stood a chance.

We never asked for "friends" when we got here, just competition. Once it was obvious the server didn't want to compete we went else where. Slather or salem I have no clue who they are?

Gustoo
11-12-2021, 01:41 PM
Makes sense you don't have a clue who they are, they are pvp guys.

Tassador
11-12-2021, 01:47 PM
Slathar and Salem were true heroes of this server. Hope that helps you papo.

Disease
11-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Slathar and Salem were true heroes of this server. Hope that helps you papo.

Ya it worked out great for these heroes. What winning guild were they in again? Only guild to give us competition was empire.

Gustoo
11-12-2021, 04:44 PM
Not everyone comes to a PVP server to put in long hours on PVE dragon raids =/

Imago
11-12-2021, 04:45 PM
What winning guild were they in again?

Pound for pound, <Friends> was the top guild pre-Velious. You put 5/10/20 random nerds from <Nihilum>, <Azrael>, <Prophets of Slosh>, <Casual Scum>, <Fresh>, <Holocaust/Empire>, and <Friends> in DL with a no rules, no zone fight to the finish, <Friends> wins every time.

They were one of the few raiding entities that did not purposefully over-recruit in order to make raid targets easier. They were a high performance geared, highly organized group of players who weren't interested in pixels, just griefing the rest of the R99 population.

After Velious launched they couldn't compete with Empires numbers, but they tried their damnedest to slow us down. Once it was clear they were not going to be able to hinder Empire in ToV in any relevant capacity, they went their separate ways.

Disease
11-12-2021, 08:24 PM
Pound for pound, <Friends> was the top guild pre-Velious. You put 5/10/20 random nerds from <Nihilum>, <Azrael>, <Prophets of Slosh>, <Casual Scum>, <Fresh>, <Holocaust/Empire>, and <Friends> in DL with a no rules, no zone fight to the finish, <Friends> wins every time.

They were one of the few raiding entities that did not purposefully over-recruit in order to make raid targets easier. They were a high performance geared, highly organized group of players who weren't interested in pixels, just griefing the rest of the R99 population.

After Velious launched they couldn't compete with Empires numbers, but they tried their damnedest to slow us down. Once it was clear they were not going to be able to hinder Empire in ToV in any relevant capacity, they went their separate ways.

Great write up. Maybe after your done on your knees you can post some of your accomplishments.

Cwall 146.0
11-13-2021, 04:10 AM
From my recollection, TMO only had one good player: Sentenza(sp?). There were a few more that were able to adapt and stick it out on the server (did any of them even become good at PvP?), but like 95% of that guild was miserably bad and peaced out quickly.

Without a strong core (none of them knew PvP, only a few of them knew PvE) and without the numbers to compete (Empire still had a sizable numbers advantage), they stood no chance. It didn't help that Tiggles talked shit non-stop and convinced pretty much every other guild to corpse camp them. I recall Friends giving it to them pretty harshly, and a handful of Empire people joined in as well, despite Empire leadership generally advocating to leave them alone.

Cwall 146.0
11-13-2021, 04:19 AM

I'd say the average Friends player was better than the average Empire player, simply because Empire was bloated with horrible players. Empire, however, had far more great players than Friends did. Friends had like 5 good players, whereas Empire had like 20. This was evident in pretty much the only even numbers fight our two guilds ever had at Phara Dar shortly after Velious released; Friends had several waves of alts camped out and a position advantage, and we still mopped the floor with Friends.

The only guild I recall ever refusing to recruit was Azrael post-Nihilum-disband. Friends absolutely recruited people, but Empire outpaced them so hard in new recruit interest.

Friends' biggest problem was the culture of selfish and ego protecting playstyle. A vast majority of the guild played killshot characters with high protection against getting yellowtexted (wizards, shadowknights), but barely anyone played support. Very few players were willing to risk getting yellowtexted to do big things. Salem was one of the only players with a spine in that guild, but he fizzled out pretty hard as soon as Velious released.

Rang
11-13-2021, 12:01 PM
Back in ‘82, I coulda tossed this pigskin over them mountains

Gustoo
11-13-2021, 02:28 PM
No doubt in my mind

Disease
11-13-2021, 04:20 PM
I'd say the average Friends player was better than the average Empire player, simply because Empire was bloated with horrible players. Empire, however, had far more great players than Friends did. Friends had like 5 good players, whereas Empire had like 20. This was evident in pretty much the only even numbers fight our two guilds ever had at Phara Dar shortly after Velious released; Friends had several waves of alts camped out and a position advantage, and we still mopped the floor with Friends.

The only guild I recall ever refusing to recruit was Azrael post-Nihilum-disband. Friends absolutely recruited people, but Empire outpaced them so hard in new recruit interest.

Friends' biggest problem was the culture of selfish and ego protecting playstyle. A vast majority of the guild played killshot characters with high protection against getting yellowtexted (wizards, shadowknights), but barely anyone played support. Very few players were willing to risk getting yellowtexted to do big things. Salem was one of the only players with a spine in that guild, but he fizzled out pretty hard as soon as Velious released.

Maybe you and the other nerd should share notebooks sometime.

Videri
11-13-2021, 05:12 PM

the sun was in our eyes

reebz
11-13-2021, 09:08 PM

this is the most pathetic shit i've ever read. friends was filled with a bunch of brain damaged drug addicts.

Plague
11-13-2021, 09:38 PM
now i see why i was a problem... i had fun

i heard big hurb ran them off with /*************. He is the real regulator.

Cwall 146.0
11-13-2021, 09:40 PM
the sun was in our eyes

socks too tight?

Imago
11-14-2021, 12:49 AM
this is the most pathetic shit i've ever read. friends was filled with a bunch of brain damaged drug addicts.

You're just mad Deluxee gave me the pants and not you.

Videri
11-14-2021, 06:07 PM

This is inaccurate. I was in <Friends> for a period of time (I love those people tbh), and they refused to recruit. I kept meeting people and people kept reaching out to me because I was, like, the nice guy; and Salem et al said a big fat NO to every single person. Obviously, this had consequences. Anytime we had an even-numbers fight, more Emp would port in and we'd start plugging.

Disease
11-14-2021, 06:22 PM
This is inaccurate. I was in <Friends> for a period of time (I love those people tbh), and they refused to recruit. I kept meeting people and people kept reaching out to me because I was, like, the nice guy; and Salem et al said a big fat NO to every single person. Obviously, this had consequences. Anytime we had an even-numbers fight, more Emp would port in and we'd start plugging.

Bad leadership, I see it all the time. I ran a badminton league in baton rogue. When I met my husband I had to release some of my leadership to another individual (him/he). Within a month the league was in shambles.

Cwall 146.0
11-15-2021, 01:40 AM

Friends definitely recruited a non-zero amount of people over its lifespan. Sure, it might not have been open recruitment, but new people entered that guild every now and then.

Videri
11-15-2021, 01:54 AM
True. I exaggerated. It was very few. Usually people they already knew. Friends were not trying to "recruit and contest." Anyway! We still earned that killer reputation, didn't we? And it certainly wasn't because of me.

Imago
11-15-2021, 05:10 AM
Zechariah literally begged me to join Friends. Sending a tell to Salem about it was literally the worst decision I ever made while playing R99 over 6 years.

Bbeta
11-15-2021, 10:12 AM
Not who but what, autism. Autism drove TMO off red, TMO was filled with a bunch of cool bros who were looking for a good time and a new challenge. Your autistic behaviors drove off good leadership and good bros.

TMO was the last best thing that happened to Red, you burgers wish we were there stomping around

Disease
11-15-2021, 11:24 AM
Not who but what, autism. Autism drove TMO off red, TMO was filled with a bunch of cool bros who were looking for a good time and a new challenge. Your autistic behaviors drove off good leadership and good bros.

TMO was the last best thing that happened to Red, you burgers wish we were there stomping around

What about the people Tmo drove off red? You guys got curb stomped in two months and ran off.

Bbeta
11-15-2021, 12:11 PM
What about the people Tmo drove off red? You guys got curb stomped in two months and ran off.

Thank you for reaffirming my argument

Tunabros
11-15-2021, 12:39 PM

Chortles Snortles
11-15-2021, 02:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jxOyJBo.gif

Tune
11-15-2021, 04:56 PM

agree half of whats said here

salem spine? nope

i dont think any fights friends camped out alts for, we had 1 wave of chars for that pd, if its the same fight im thinking of

Cwall 146.0
11-15-2021, 06:13 PM
Salem's self-sabotaging influence on the Friends culture made him one of the worst parts of that guild from a competition standpoint. However, he was one of the few players that was simultaneously good at the game and willing to take fights disadvantageous fights and stay in fights when dispelled/focused. Most players refused to fight without some overwhelming advantage or guarantee of survival, and they'd peace out of a fight the moment they start losing buffs or take damage.

reebz
11-16-2021, 11:26 AM
I had lots of fun in Velious so I don't think I would change anything. Kept playing after Empire disband, after people in Friends dipped to raid ToV with Tune or quit because we weren't active enough. Always fun logging in to dunk on some shitters.

But even I had to stop eventually server is dead AF. Pop in every 6 months spend 30 minutes running around seeing no one then log off again.

Cwall 146.0
11-17-2021, 07:46 PM
You were also one of the only people that I remember willing to do stuff like zone into ToV to try and mess with people. I imagine it wasn't very fun for all of the people afraid of doing anything outside of Stormfeather and Lodizal for the first several months.

El Camacho
11-18-2021, 07:09 AM
Thank you for reaffirming my argument

Your point is very flawed.

TMO coming to Red was based on the autistic belief that they would somehow dominate the server with their FTE skills and they acted like it from day 1.

TMO wasn't cool broing it up on the server and then got curb stomped for no reason.

The server gave TMO far more of a chance than any other group I've ever seen.

Bbeta
11-18-2021, 02:27 PM
Your point is very flawed.

TMO coming to Red was based on the autistic belief that they would somehow dominate the server with their FTE skills and they acted like it from day 1.

TMO wasn't cool broing it up on the server and then got curb stomped for no reason.

The server gave TMO far more of a chance than any other group I've ever seen.

Do some research and site your sources. Otherwise your just blowing wind bro and you smell

Bbeta
11-18-2021, 02:32 PM
Stormfeather and Lodizal for the first several months

Looted the first stormfeather on Aalpha straight off the north ro raft. Fun times

Gustoo
11-18-2021, 02:39 PM
It's nice to see people talking about actually playing red. Looks like we're ripe and ready for a new server

Imago
11-18-2021, 03:35 PM
Looted the first stormfeather on Aalpha straight off the north ro raft. Fun times

That's a lie. I gave Salem the first one as a parting gift from Friends

Bbeta
11-18-2021, 03:58 PM
That's a lie. I gave Salem the first one as a parting gift from Friends

Gonna have to get the GMs to confirm this. I lost my screenshots due to RAM drive being a ram drive. But I think maybe you're confused with the second? I could he mistaken but I remember rushing off the raft and bumping straight into stormfeather killing it with sworen and a few others. Then we saw lodi being killed by some people who said if we help we can roll or some shit and when they got exp they ninja looted it and ran off laughing. Are you thinking first lodi ? Cuz I witnessed both server first kills and I looted the Stormfeather piece

Disease
11-18-2021, 04:15 PM
Gonna have to get the GMs to confirm this. I lost my screenshots due to RAM drive being a ram drive. But I think maybe you're confused with the second? I could he mistaken but I remember rushing off the raft and bumping straight into stormfeather killing it with sworen and a few others. Then we saw lodi being killed by some people who said if we help we can roll or some shit and when they got exp they ninja looted it and ran off laughing. Are you thinking first lodi ? Cuz I witnessed both server first kills and I looted the Stormfeather piece

Lol help us kill it... Why wouldn't you attack them while on the mob and then kill the mob? Morons don't last long on pvp servers.

Bbeta
11-18-2021, 04:30 PM
Lol help us kill it... Why wouldn't you attack them while on the mob and then kill the mob? Morons don't last long on pvp servers.

If my memory serves me correctly it was agatha and the swamp people who were tagged TMO at the time were doing "big" methy things on their own instead of helping. We probably would have killed some fun Kaelin targets if they didn't run off to go farm elder beads or some shit

Were you even there dude? Sounds like you sucked and you have no friends

Bbeta
11-18-2021, 04:33 PM
This guy https://youtu.be/jT17uFri5F0

Disease
11-18-2021, 06:11 PM
If my memory serves me correctly it was agatha and the swamp people who were tagged TMO at the time were doing "big" methy things on their own instead of helping. We probably would have killed some fun Kaelin targets if they didn't run off to go farm elder beads or some shit

Were you even there dude? Sounds like you sucked and you have no friends

So you followed a drug addict and got burnt. Thanks for confirming you're indeed a retard.

Bbeta
11-18-2021, 08:56 PM
So you followed a drug addict and got burnt. Thanks for confirming you're indeed a retard.

I confirmed you have no idea what you're talking about and TMO was fun

Gustoo
11-18-2021, 09:13 PM
Gunna back Bbeta on this one. Disease I’m praying for you, used to say more cool stuff now less cool. Bristlebane bless u

Disease
11-18-2021, 10:16 PM
I confirmed you have no idea what you're talking about and TMO was fun

Let's blame agatha(known drug addict) for not showing up.... Tmo was fun until you guys had to do more then just play 24/7 with 200 members on blue.

Bbeta
11-19-2021, 10:00 AM
Let's blame agatha(known drug addict) for not showing up.... Tmo was fun until you guys had to do more then just play 24/7 with 200 members on blue.

When you come back down to earth let me know

Disease
11-19-2021, 12:11 PM
When you come back down to earth let me know

Good response. Maybe next red server you can try better.

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:36 PM
test

https://imgur.com/7jmlmuK

https://imgur.com/6KFMmVg

https://imgur.com/ZVgmO5d

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:37 PM
huge fail

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7jmlmuK.png

https://i.imgur.com/6KFMmVg.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZVgmO5d.png

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ZGDkjja.png

https://i.imgur.com/iDgEdQf.png

https://i.imgur.com/PmTfbrU.png

https://i.imgur.com/FDntLhV.png

https://i.imgur.com/opjY5yk.png

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CeLhVav.png

https://i.imgur.com/MD1pKh2.png

https://i.imgur.com/V5cRaEk.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZxgYV4C.png

https://i.imgur.com/2HrpZoG.png

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/sx1dOlx.png

https://i.imgur.com/SYiIN9j.png

https://i.imgur.com/ie9rbaQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/cCNZsBT.png

https://i.imgur.com/LJsxffU.png

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Cu9Zw4E.png

https://i.imgur.com/ag6kXA4.png

https://i.imgur.com/OPQmHVg.png

https://i.imgur.com/nJb8m5F.png

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:47 PM
Weirdly enough the last screen shot I have of any TMO member wearing a TMO tag was this one of the guild trying to gather 30+ corpses to LnS from Velk's after me + Slathar wiped them on Velk

https://i.imgur.com/frnO626.png

From this day forward I only have screen shots of TMO members wearing Tempest tags, pretty conclusive tbh

reebz
11-19-2021, 01:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vA0RBhJ.png

Disease
11-19-2021, 02:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vA0RBhJ.png

All trolling aside, you're a sick fuck. Who keeps all them screenshots organized like that?

reebz
11-19-2021, 02:19 PM
Organized like what? By date? That's not something a person has to organize, it just happens by saving a picture on one day, then another on a different day??????

reebz
11-19-2021, 02:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DYPlwcX.png

https://i.imgur.com/9eRPA3d.png

https://i.imgur.com/sBiusww.png

https://i.imgur.com/2K8gXUe.png

https://i.imgur.com/2L0Pser.png

i don't have anything organized by shit but here's some fuckin losers that died. including me and blueflower going in 2v20 or something like that. idk why these uploads look so shitty, my chat boxes never looked like that.

Chloroform
11-19-2021, 06:19 PM
i don't have anything organized by shit but here's some fuckin losers that died. including me and blueflower going in 2v20 or something like that. idk why these uploads look so shitty, my chat boxes never looked like that.

great screenshots! i believe it u load those screenshot into paint and reduce the size a tiny bit your uploads wont look shitty anymore. it like preps it for the upload for nice screenshots

i definitely will remember the name beastagor lol

Imago
11-20-2021, 01:32 AM
Funny story - Reebz is not Beastagor. Just drove the toon after Salem retired.

reebz
11-20-2021, 01:46 PM
Funny story - Reebz is not Beastagor. Just drove the toon after Salem retired.

i never played Beastagor. i played Brickhouse alongside Beastagor.

reebz
11-20-2021, 02:04 PM
Ya no one ever played Beastagor other then me and Blueflower

Imago
11-21-2021, 04:58 AM
Apologies for assuming. Knew about Brickhouse. Always a fan of your work. See you on 2.0

Chortles Snortles
11-22-2021, 01:02 PM
weaponized elf autism

Jazzy
11-24-2021, 11:08 AM
Ahh TMO , what a bunch of fay gates

Disease
11-24-2021, 07:43 PM
Ahh TMO , what a bunch of fay gates

Reported for gay slurs.

Jazzy
11-25-2021, 01:21 AM
What an absolute bell end ^

totmanc
12-02-2021, 02:37 PM
What an absolute bell end ^

Gzaz is that you???? good lord

Janlain's ghost
12-06-2021, 02:14 PM
this seems a lot more efficient than my current method...

https://imgur.com/p7sswwK

brecon
12-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Honestly, TMO on Red died because the GM Darkdeath one day just quit without telling anyone.

If you want to go a bit deeper, lots of people joined who just wanted to PVE on a lower pop server, and TMO actually tried to take down targets without being a Zerg guild. But that can be hard on a Red server. I remember one time when trying to take down Trak with like 40 people, 3 rogues and shadow knight were able to stop us by just running in as soon as we pulled and killing a cleric or the tank.

Because lots of people (particularly the healers) joined TMO on Red but didn't want to PVP, the constant griefing just forced them off the server. And the sewer was returned to its natural state.

Disease
12-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Honestly, TMO on Red died because the GM Darkdeath one day just quit without telling anyone.

If you want to go a bit deeper, lots of people joined who just wanted to PVE on a lower pop server, and TMO actually tried to take down targets without being a Zerg guild. But that can be hard on a Red server. I remember one time when trying to take down Trak with like 40 people, 3 rogues and shadow knight were able to stop us by just running in as soon as we pulled and killing a cleric or the tank.

Because lots of people (particularly the healers) joined TMO on Red but didn't want to PVP, the constant griefing just forced them off the server. And the sewer was returned to its natural state.

Keep it short and quick. You came here for easy raid targets and became the easy targets. 4 people shutting down a 40 man raid LOL

brecon
12-10-2021, 11:40 AM
I mean, I didn't come from TMO. I just happened to start on the server at the same time as them.

Four people can easily shut down a 40-person raid. Not sure you know what you are talking about if that doesn't make sense to you.

Disease
12-10-2021, 04:55 PM
I mean, I didn't come from TMO. I just happened to start on the server at the same time as them.

Four people can easily shut down a 40-person raid. Not sure you know what you are talking about if that doesn't make sense to you.

You don't need 40 people for trak. You could've put 20 on trak and another 20 people on zone control lol. You guys were clueless sitting ducks.

Chloroform
12-11-2021, 11:33 AM
You don't need 40 people for trak. You could've put 20 on trak and another 20 people on zone control lol. You guys were clueless sitting ducks.

please explain how 20 people in kunark gear pre VP could kill trak. you talking like 15 Rogues and 5 whirlwind monks? or are you just a disillusion retard

Krazy/sickpuppy
12-11-2021, 09:22 PM
I tried to help . Got burnt out quick

Disease
12-12-2021, 01:13 AM
please explain how 20 people in kunark gear pre VP could kill trak. you talking like 15 Rogues and 5 whirlwind monks? or are you just a disillusion retard

No need to get emotional. Red isn't the same as blue. Competition on blue is showing up with the biggest zerg, which didn't work for you guys here.

Trainhop
12-12-2021, 07:17 AM
Everyone else on the server ran TMO off Red.

El Camacho
12-12-2021, 07:36 PM

TMO was dead before it even logged onto the server.

Red pretty much supports two raid guilds and often only one as the power balance is often way out of balance. The moment a third guild gets organized enough to do content, they become a threat and eventually dealt with. Court, ally, recruit, crushed and the pieces absorbed.

TMO's plan seemed to be:

1) more to server with lower population, but with PvP
2) ??????
3) dominate raid scene

There is no way TMO was ever going to make it.

New_Guy
12-12-2021, 09:33 PM

I barely remember trak but I do know that pvp players were taking down dragons with 1/10th of the amount of players blue's needed for the same mob.

Disease
12-13-2021, 12:50 PM
I barely remember trak but I do know that pvp players were taking down dragons with 1/10th of the amount of players blue's needed for the same mob.

No it's takes 40 people, the mob has 32khp!

New_Guy
12-13-2021, 05:45 PM
No it's takes 40 people, the mob has 32khp!

Dude you just thought Taiwan was nuked and called it a 3rd world country, I'm really not taking your word for anything at this point.

christmas_ham69
12-13-2021, 06:08 PM
Dude you just thought Taiwan was nuked and called it a 3rd world country, I'm really not taking your word for anything at this point.

Disease
12-13-2021, 08:43 PM

I'm a female for one and two if you're eating with sticks... You're 3rd world country material.

Jibartik
12-13-2021, 08:59 PM
we talking red server or red countries here

New_Guy
12-13-2021, 10:09 PM
I'm a female for one and two if you're eating with sticks... You're 3rd world country material.

I don't cyber, so you're just a racist idiot to me :D

New_Guy
12-14-2021, 09:47 AM
BTW having a bleeding mangina does not make you a female Gyno it just makes you a huge bitch.

Disease
12-14-2021, 01:10 PM
BTW having a bleeding mangina does not make you a female Gyno it just makes you a huge bitch.

Sick burn. You hurt my feelings.

New_Guy
12-14-2021, 04:11 PM
Sick burn. You hurt my feelings.

I almost got excited for the sweet taste of your salty tears, but then I remembered reptiles don't have feelings. :(

New_Guy
12-17-2021, 09:18 AM

i quit soon after

Seriously I'm really curious how you post this level of pure Bullshit with a straight face?

Number 1. You played a Bard, the hands down most training wheels blue class the game offers. I say training wheels because you would have to be retarded to die in pvp with that class and anyone who plays a class that doesn't have a risk of death is bluer than my balls after a month of no fap.

Number 2. You refused to even go into PvP for 2 fucking YEARS! You raided everyday allday until you were the best geared person on the server AND THEN you wanted to PvP! LOL that's not a PvPer that's a clown who will only fight if the match is rigged in every aspect in his favor.

Number 3. You played with the most corrupt players who the most extensive history of ingame abuses and most prevalent use of showeq the game has ever seen. Your entire guild was disbanded for RMT.

You might have fooled these clowns into think you were somebody but all you ever were was a shit scared blue stomping around in your big ole clown shoes.

Disease
12-17-2021, 10:05 AM
Seriously I'm really curious how you post this level of pure Bullshit with a straight face?

Number 1. You played a Bard, the hands down most training wheels blue class the game offers. I say training wheels because you would have to be retarded to die in pvp with that class and anyone who plays a class that doesn't have a risk of death is bluer than my balls after a month of no fap.

Number 2. You refused to even go into PvP for 2 fucking YEARS! You raided everyday allday until you were the best geared person on the server AND THEN you wanted to PvP! LOL that's not a PvPer that's a clown who will only fight if the match is rigged in every aspect in his favor.

Number 3. You played with the most corrupt players who the most extensive history of ingame abuses and most prevalent use of showeq the game has ever seen. Your entire guild was disbanded for RMT.

You might have fooled these clowns into think you were somebody but all you ever were was a shit scared blue stomping around in your big ole clown shoes.

Lol you woke up and thought this was a good idea to post.

New_Guy
12-17-2021, 02:44 PM
Lol you woke up and thought this was a good idea to post.

Actually I was being generous and polite.

Tune from day one joined a guild that comprised 70% of the server and vastly outgeared everyone else. Even with all those advantages he never engaged in small scale pvp until the very end of Kunark.

Then he wants to call himself a PvPer? No PvPer I know raids all day everyday and finally after 10+ years joins the fray once everything is best in slot, and on a bard no less.

To you that may be a brawler, to me that's a mark ass mark, a trick ass mark, a punk bitch skip scap skank and scallywag.

Disease
12-17-2021, 04:15 PM
Actually I was being generous and polite.

Tune from day one joined a guild that comprised 70% of the server and vastly outgeared everyone else. Even with all those advantages he never engaged in small scale pvp until the very end of Kunark.

Then he wants to call himself a PvPer? No PvPer I know raids all day everyday and finally after 10+ years joins the fray once everything is best in slot, and on a bard no less.

To you that may be a brawler, to me that's a mark ass mark, a trick ass mark, a punk bitch skip scap skank and scallywag.

I'm sure he can't sleep at night.

New_Guy
12-17-2021, 04:44 PM
I'm sure he can't sleep at night.

Who knows what his RL is like, never cared to find out because he had the personality of dry toast.

But in his red99 life he played like a punk.

You would still have to crawl through 20 sewers and a mountain of shit to even get on the same level of pathetic Tune was at.

You're actually were I set the bar for the lowest rung on the Red99 ladder Gyno, not even Sektorz or Agatha ever reached your level of pathetic, sniveling, ass-kissing worm.

Disease
12-17-2021, 07:22 PM
Who knows what his RL is like, never cared to find out because he had the personality of dry toast.

But in his red99 life he played like a punk.

You would still have to crawl through 20 sewers and a mountain of shit to even get on the same level of pathetic Tune was at.

You're actually were I set the bar for the lowest rung on the Red99 ladder Gyno, not even Sektorz or Agatha ever reached your level of pathetic, sniveling, ass-kissing worm.

You should put this out in hard back, alot of people really give a fuck.

New_Guy
12-17-2021, 08:07 PM

Ohhh, you've made the mistake of thinking my antics are for an audience.

No no no, good sir, I move the marionettes for my own personal amusement.

Now dance puppet, DANCE! Entertain the King!

Imago
12-18-2021, 01:26 AM

I really enjoy Red 99 history. To be worse than Fandango, Sektors and Agatha is all sorts if impressive.

Those fingers were thicker than the Vienna sausages at the end of that paperclip though. You must make a thicc lady.

New_Guy
12-18-2021, 04:03 AM
I really enjoy Red 99 history. To be worse than Fandango, Sektors and Agatha is all sorts if impressive.

Those fingers were thicker than the Vienna sausages at the end of that paperclip though. You must make a thicc lady.

Fandango, Sektors and Agatha used to play games sending me tells from new accounts they made, pretending to be someone else.

But I always knew it was them.

To someone with dyslexia their are mnemonic markers in typed speech syntax that read like a signature, making them distinguishable from everyone else.

Disease is LittleGyno of Nihilem/Holocaust/Empire, christ he isn't even trying, his profile Avatar is Jon Voight in the movie Anaconda after having this(https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/804/850/999.gif) as his profile for 10+ years.

Disease
12-18-2021, 01:34 PM
Fandango, Sektors and Agatha used to play games sending me tells from new accounts they made, pretending to be someone else.

But I always knew it was them.

To someone with dyslexia their are mnemonic markers in typed speech syntax that read like a signature, making them distinguishable from everyone else.

Disease is LittleGyno of Nihilem/Holocaust/Empire, christ he isn't even trying, his profile Avatar is Jon Voight in the movie Anaconda after having this(https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/804/850/999.gif) as his profile for 10+ years.

You got me. Jon Voight was a bearded dragon lover, I thought no one would've ever put the dots together.

Cwall 146.0
12-18-2021, 04:24 PM
Disease is LittleGyno of Nihilem/Holocaust/Empire

wrong

New_Guy
12-18-2021, 06:09 PM
wrong

Your word is worth less than outhouse wallpaper.