10-28-2021, 05:22 PM
verse

:o

nostalgiaquest
10-28-2021, 05:22 PM
world peace

Gatordash
10-28-2021, 05:25 PM
I should probably sell my shares but I got in when it was at $40 so its hard to let go.

Shawk
10-28-2021, 05:28 PM
I should probably sell my shares but I got in when it was at $40 so its hard to let go.

complicit

shame.

nostalgiaquest
10-28-2021, 05:33 PM
Crawler

Whale biologist
10-28-2021, 05:34 PM
back in my day you only sought a namechange if you got caught ninjalooting dragon pixels

not classic

Shawk
10-28-2021, 05:34 PM
grifter(s)

Gatordash
10-28-2021, 05:38 PM
complicit

shame.

The IPO price was supposed to be at like $30-35/share but so many people tried to buy it at once it crashed Nasdaq so by the time regular people like me had their trade go through it was up to $40. CNBC kept calling it a "glitch" in the Nasdaq computer system.

nostalgiaquest
10-28-2021, 05:40 PM
llica

unsunghero
10-28-2021, 11:50 PM

unsunghero
10-28-2021, 11:53 PM
Since this is about FB…

Jibartik
10-29-2021, 04:41 AM

Are you kidding? This is the time to buy. The last 6 years they've been trying to create a internet for the 3rd world and it turned out they just wanted to make a closed off Facebook version of the internet they could control and that idea got ditched because of public pressure.

Now they've rebranded it and have changed the name of the company to be themed around it. So it looks like they are just going to convince us all we need to have that 3rd world version of the internet they had to scrap by calling it the metaverse.

This is the beginning of the end and that means HUGE gains for meta holders :o

GinnasP99
10-29-2021, 10:33 AM
Mouse and keyboard on different levels, shit's whack

Tunabros
10-29-2021, 12:34 PM
who the hell still uses facebook (meta) anymore?

Jibartik
10-29-2021, 12:36 PM
everyone, the only safe space online is on the global public (privately owned) utility: metaverse

Gustoo
10-29-2021, 12:52 PM
Looking forward to the internet getting turned off.

Jibartik
10-29-2021, 12:57 PM
Same. I was out with some adults the other night and they were just looking at pictures on their phone they themselves took or downloaded. Just digging around in their saved photos all night. Showing each other them. Here's a video of my cat.

I was like these are the people who think social media is bad for their kids lol

Duh phones are bad for everyone especially peoples who are already addicted to phones kids.

unsunghero
10-29-2021, 01:33 PM
Same. I was out with some adults the other night and they were just looking at pictures on their phone they themselves took or downloaded. Just digging around in their saved photos all night. Showing each other them. Here's a video of my cat.

I was like these are the people who think social media is bad for their kids lol

Duh phones are bad for everyone especially peoples who are already addicted to phones kids.

I blame social media for rising rates of teen depression despite increasing quality of life

But ya bad for adults too. I mostly use fb for sharing memes…

Jibartik
10-29-2021, 01:44 PM
It's not like p99 boards are any different though, aside from us knowing we're sick and need help.

I think that's what bugs me about these people is that they walk around in yoga pants thinking they're all healthy and great.

unsunghero
10-29-2021, 01:49 PM
It's not like p99 boards are any different though, aside from us knowing we're sick and need help.

I think that's what bugs me about these people is that they walk around in yoga pants thinking they're all healthy and great.

Adults just due to life experience and maturity somewhat recognize that the persona displayed on social media is fake. It’s not their real life, it’s more like their highly-edited “highlight reel”. But kids don’t recognize so they more easily fall into the trap of trying to compare themselves to someone’s social media and think “wow my life fucking sucks”

Jibartik
10-29-2021, 02:17 PM
It's not the stuff being fake, or the information they are reading that is rotting their brains.

It's not looking up anymore.

Becoming a cyborg has growing pains.

unsunghero
10-29-2021, 02:44 PM
It's not the stuff being fake, or the information they are reading that is rotting their brains.

It's not looking up anymore.

Becoming a cyborg has growing pains.

My neck getting more kinked every day

I’ve noticed for myself that my interest/attention span since smart phones has taken a nosedive. Switching to an unlimited data plan really put the nail in the coffin there…

I justify it to myself that my ability to multitask has improved (although studies have shown that we are generally more productive when accomplishing tasks in a series rather than multitasking them). However, if I’m on vacation or doing something new I do make experiencing things not from behind a screen my priority

Jibartik
10-29-2021, 02:45 PM
It's ok it will pale in comparison to the effect neural links will have on society.

Shawk
10-29-2021, 04:51 PM
facebook user yesterday:

kav7tifmyTg

Shawk
10-29-2021, 04:56 PM
don't you have to have a meta book thing to browse tinder and abort another fetus?

starkind
10-29-2021, 07:25 PM

I used to be army ranger fit. Sexy. Skinny and hot AF. Yoga pAnTs 2.

starkind
11-02-2021, 09:35 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1scClET.png

Jibartik
11-02-2021, 12:41 PM
mark zuckerberg talks to a robot because he is speaking to 2-4 billion customers all over the world in foreign countries.

but "smart" Americans are like, "HAHA He dumb, he talk like a ROBIT!"

dudes like playing 4D chess 20 years ahead of the curve and the smartest folks online think they got it all figured out and they're just falling for his trap hook line and sinker.

starkind
11-02-2021, 12:50 PM
he wants to make secondlife but less horny and more moderated with more surging to suck in young kids and then lock them into listening to music only on his platform so he can control everything and with devices for augmented reality so u get a discount on ur burgers if your part of the local vr surf gang

not dumb at all

but pretty gay in a non-homosexual-verybad-way

Jibartik
11-02-2021, 12:54 PM
I feel like such an idiot thinking that he talked like a robot because he was a robot and not because, ignoring what appeals to American markets so you can appeal to markets in transilvania, the philipenes and pakistan is the way global capitalism works.

#this is why we cant have nice things

starkind
11-02-2021, 01:01 PM
honestly if we have a transhumanist in our midst it's him he cares very little for his meatsuit being possesed by his massive intellect except in that it is a vehicle probalby one of of those life extender bros to

imagine he failed at copying his identity to a sim and we are all his alter ego personalities judgiing him

i see a lot of myself in him

like if i was less dumb, more confident, and actually was able to code in highschool

i had access 2 all the same resources and opportunities he did and just turned out differently

Domo
11-03-2021, 02:01 AM
I dont trust Facebook. made an account maybe 15 years ago or so to get a free skin in league of legends if i remember right...
I was such a pixel whore.

Jibartik
11-03-2021, 02:05 AM
I got my mark of the beast to fit in.

pathetic.

but the beast has been good to me despite my concerns.

you guys should get a beastface account I mean facebook account because it is great.

Whale biologist
11-03-2021, 02:24 AM
I got my mark of the beast to fit in.

pathetic.

but the beast has been good to me despite my concerns.

you guys should get a beastface account I mean facebook account because it is great.

I kinda want another shot for the cross protection but I guess we gotta do the kids first? Whatever

No gimme!! 💉

Jibartik
11-03-2021, 02:42 AM
despite the beastshot making me feel sick I am sure getting the beastshot was the right thing to do I want more beastshot too.

starkind
11-13-2021, 09:27 AM
enMwwQy_noI

Jibartik
11-13-2021, 02:27 PM
Zuck couldn't speak and act more like what the progressive left wants all people to speak and act, but ironically they hate him more than anyone else on the planet.

hobart
11-13-2021, 06:04 PM
I blame social media for rising rates of teen depression despite increasing quality of life

But ya bad for adults too. I mostly use fb for sharing memes…

Woke take. Social media is garbage.

Jibartik
11-13-2021, 06:07 PM
Woke take. Social media is garbage.

spoiler technology is the devil not one of the 1 million gutter oil products it provides you.

happiness index highest in countries with the least amount of technology.

God will smote you all to the dusty cratered moons you dream of traveling where abusers of the natural order belong