PDA

View Full Version : Anyone celebrating Halloween? Best/favorite all-time costume?

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 12:05 PM
Anyone wanna mention their costumes or plans? Or anyone want to mention their best/favorite all-time costume?

I’m going to 2 diff Halloween parties sat, one of which costumes must be movie themed. Open to ideas, the cheaper to get the better, and no bodypaint

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 12:06 PM
Im gonna go as a big ugly maga guy with a sign that says Halloween masks are for pussies and there is a pic of the Michael Myers mask on it

alphys
10-25-2021, 12:09 PM
Yes we have done multiple trunk or treat events and box stores already.

Favorite costume was full ninja spec when i was more agile and did tons of backflips and constant ninja things during the night.

Its more of an parental event now. We used to vanish for eight hours and return with tons of candy from the dark reachea of the city.

Knowledge
10-25-2021, 12:10 PM
I'm going dressed like Cackling Kamala to spook the kids

Elizondo
10-25-2021, 01:03 PM
I'm gonna dress up like one of those dudes on Colbert's show and add devil horns

nostalgiaquest
10-25-2021, 02:22 PM
lol you fuckin losers will politicize anything...

Since you're bald, figure out a way to make/buy yourself something that looks like bird wings and then say you're a bald eagle. Can probably be done pretty cheap at a craft store with cardboard and feathers. Find some sort of beak mask at a halloween store. Add American flag t-shirt or cape for extra freedom.

Or Charlie brown. Find a yellow shirt, color the black zigzag with a sharpie, and then black shorts and brown shoes. Use a mascara pen to draw on that squiggle he's got on his forehead. Don't use the sharpie for that lol. Bring a pumpkin and you're covering the movie aspect. Or better yet a pumpkin shaped candy basket, only it's full of airplane booze bottles, and hand them out to folks.

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 02:27 PM
or if your bald and dont want to go as those cucky costumes and want to be an alpha p99 psoter go as Mussolini and wear a PTA board member T shirt.

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 02:36 PM
lol you fuckin losers will politicize anything...

Since you're bald, figure out a way to make/buy yourself something that looks like bird wings and then say you're a bald eagle. Can probably be done pretty cheap at a craft store with cardboard and feathers. Find some sort of beak mask at a halloween store. Add American flag t-shirt or cape for extra freedom.

Or Charlie brown. Find a yellow shirt, color the black zigzag with a sharpie, and then black shorts and brown shoes. Use a mascara pen to draw on that squiggle he's got on his forehead. Don't use the sharpie for that lol. Bring a pumpkin and you're covering the movie aspect. Or better yet a pumpkin shaped candy basket, only it's full of airplane booze bottles, and hand them out to folks.

Lol I like it but hoping to just have one costume for both that’s movie themed (since one requires it)

But as I was reading your suggestion, I was thinking about that Always Sunny episode with their birds of war:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOoFqbdr-XY

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 02:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Oq4mRJb.jpg

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 02:39 PM
Yes we have done multiple trunk or treat events and box stores already.

Favorite costume was full ninja spec when i was more agile and did tons of backflips and constant ninja things during the night.

Its more of an parental event now. We used to vanish for eight hours and return with tons of candy from the dark reachea of the city.

Nice man, you can do a backflip? Jealous

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 02:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Oq4mRJb.jpg

I bet there are going to be a lot of insensitive maga zombies from the sensitive people lol

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 02:41 PM
It would be bad a if someone organized a flash mob like 10,000 person march of anti vaxed maga zombies slowly walk around DC lol

nostalgiaquest
10-25-2021, 02:46 PM
White Morpheus. And then you can tell anyone who doesn't get it that they're racist.

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 02:47 PM
My favorite all time costume as a kid was “mad scientist”, where I took a wooden cane, cut a single pant leg and stuffed it with taped up newspaper to resemble a leg, taped/glued a shoe to it, and put the cane in it so I could manipulate the “leg” with the cane handle

Then I had this big lab coat with my hands in the pockets and a third fake arm coming out the front of my chest. I also had a buncha “syringes” with bent/fake tips sticking out my back like Mundo from league of legends (but this was pre-LOL)

I had 3 legs and it looked really trippy when I stood on my right leg and kicked my real left leg + the fake 3rd right leg out to the side. I totally stole the idea from a tv show but it was a big hit, got tons of extra candy that year