PDA

View Full Version : Finding life or fossils on mars.

starkind
10-21-2021, 07:30 PM
Would be a really pro move from China.

Murica is 2 bitch made 2 do it. Russia 2 broke dick.

China will be the 1st and it will fuel a generation of Propoganda.

GinnasP99
10-22-2021, 10:13 AM
Space is fake. God is real.

Really hope this helps.

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 11:30 AM
Dripping gold and oil or alien band?

gfO26W6TOiA

Shawk
10-22-2021, 02:03 PM

Really hope this helps.

Trying to imagine being this dumb..

nostalgiaquest
10-22-2021, 02:10 PM

Really hope this helps.

Why not both?

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 02:11 PM
in space no one can hear you scream

Jimjam
10-22-2021, 02:34 PM
in space no one can hear you scream

Earth is in space and I can hear people scream fine.

Myth: BUSTED!

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 02:40 PM
Earth is in space and I can hear people scream fine.

Myth: BUSTED!

retard alert

Jimjam
10-22-2021, 02:46 PM
retard alert

What an excellently self aware and autobiographical post. Thank you for letting us know, and I'm sorry to read about your condition.

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 02:48 PM
What an excellently self aware and autobiographical post. Thank you for letting us know, and I'm sorry to read about your condition.

oh no jimjam is talking to himself again

Jimjam
10-22-2021, 02:48 PM
oh no jimjam is talking to himself again

Basically my joke but worse. woosh.

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 02:49 PM
Basically my joke but worse. woosh.

jimjam malding

Jimjam
10-22-2021, 02:50 PM
jimjam malding

Tuna balding.

(got to go, will continue this flirting late, babe ;) x)

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 02:53 PM
jimjam has fled like a cowardly dog! Tunabros has won the duel!

unsunghero
10-22-2021, 03:34 PM
Tuna balding.

(got to go, will continue this flirting late, babe ;) x)

If Tuna is Asian he is probably not balding

Asians tend to have good hairlines. Or am I not allowed to say that? I hear even compliments are offensive if they are race stereotypes nowadays

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 03:40 PM

Asians tend to have good hairlines. Or am I not allowed to say that? I hear even compliments are offensive if they are race stereotypes nowadays

my hair is gorgeous

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 03:48 PM
lol tuna did score a point with the reply to the g2g post haha

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 03:49 PM

oh so the greatest accomplishment black men should be known for is having a big dick?

confirmed..... RACIST!

:p

starkind
10-22-2021, 03:52 PM
Tunas biggest accomplishment was having a robe on a bluebie cleric.

Jimjam
10-22-2021, 03:52 PM
Donating for rez in OT.

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 03:53 PM
Mars rover discovers life on mars:

Aw5IZ1JUlDY

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 04:02 PM
Tunas biggest accomplishment was having a robe on a bluebie cleric.

:D

unsunghero
10-22-2021, 04:08 PM
oh so the greatest accomplishment black men should be known for is having a big dick?

confirmed..... RACIST!

:p

Bill Burr: All I’m saying is…you’re fast!

Black person: what….so you’re saying we can’t be scientists?

Bill Burr: I’m not saying you can’t be scientists. All I’m saying if there was a race to the microscope…you fuckers would win!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xA1ZU8LDpVE

Knowledge
10-22-2021, 04:15 PM
Please unroot ToV dragons. Hope that helps, thanks.

A Knight
10-22-2021, 04:51 PM
I wish there was a TV show that takes any credible space conspiracies, and runs them on a program that also shows 70-80 percent bullshit.

I don't care. Tell me about the Chinese mission that confirmed the pyramids on Mars are in the same shape as the Egyptian pyramids. It points to Orion because that is where the worm hole from the first alien civilization in the Milky Way was. They left it there, sadly knowing their civilization would die, but they kept it there as a beacon to future civilizations of the Milky Way to, allow easier colonization.

starkind
10-22-2021, 06:51 PM
Martian pyramids could already be big news in China and Google wouldn't let you know or search behind China's great firewall.

They could have proven public contact for years and Americans could remain obliviously happy with Googles image results only returning Kardashians and wapo links.

And if someone cites something from a foreign website u will probably get laughed at. There used to be a lot more links to research papers 2. I can't find the Berkeley ones which talked about Nasa instruments detecting atmospheric chlorophyll anymore.

Like I'm super lazy, I used to have access to a lot more than Google tho.

I got bored of looking for Chinese results in like 30 minutes. And don't want to find real aliens over a finish VPN than have the gestapo show up. Sad, our country could already be there and we just don't know it.

Government runs infowars.

A Knight
10-22-2021, 06:53 PM
I also heard about a ghost system that was like ours. I don't remember if it was close but I think it is. It was a copy of our solar system but the star already died. (I think it completed transformation to a white dwarf.)

We only have 700 million years until we see the same fate. Well, that's not completely true, its only if we don't leave Earth.

starkind
10-22-2021, 06:56 PM
Dripping gold and oil or alien band?

gfO26W6TOiA

Rly neat. Either fake, thermals, or some cave echoing. Like I am pretty sure that Jet Propulsion Labratory checks all images and data before releasing them to the scientists, who then publish it on nasa.jpl and they have lots of unreleased unphotoshopped images with Archeological data.

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 06:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0QIXtnI.png

starkind
10-22-2021, 07:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0QIXtnI.png

Really great show. Hope I get to see this in hospice alien invasion or not.

Would be ok with the aliens beaming fragalrock bliss into my vegetative body while they processed me for liquefaction into protein slurpies too.

Whale biologist
10-22-2021, 07:02 PM
Donating for rez in OT.

Brt (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=921z4LAHvak)

starkind
10-22-2021, 07:07 PM
Lol

Shawk
10-22-2021, 07:35 PM
stick this up your butts and grind

https://i.imgur.com/Y9ELDYu.png

A Knight
10-22-2021, 08:01 PM
Martian pyramids could already be big news in China and Google wouldn't let you know or search behind China's great firewall.

I'd have to relook at what people claim are Pyramids, and how close are they to Egyptian Pyramids at Giza. I think they look pretty similar though.

I did see some random video of a spinning device supposedly, ghosting the Apollo Missions. I thought it was possible they thought it was the Russians. If it was the Russians ghosting the Americans, whatever they then saw on the Moon, in that theory, kept them both concerned and silent.

The American Astronauts looked concerned when they were interviewed about landing on the moon.

I hope someone knows something and its super mysterious, and would make a good movie.

I should also add though, the people who thought something was following the Apollo mission, also thinks there are Phenomenon of moving objects just above the surface of the Earth in space. It could be their category of making up stuff.

starkind
10-22-2021, 08:05 PM
U.S. scientists remain formally banned from cooperating with their Chinese counterparts

starkind
10-22-2021, 08:10 PM
Reuters reported Thursday that China's crewed launches to Mars are planned for 2033, 2035, 2037, 2041 and beyond, a timetable that was also published by the Chinese Communist Party's English-language newspaper Global Times.

The clock is ticking.

Decades pass fast.

starkind
10-22-2021, 08:14 PM
Saturn Run https://g.co/kgs/rhCHu9

Rly fun book.

A Knight
10-22-2021, 08:16 PM
We should have never invented the Jet ski.

starkind
10-22-2021, 08:21 PM
What is wrong with jet skis?

Ever rode on one? They're kinda fun.

A Knight
10-22-2021, 08:25 PM
While we were riding our Jet Skis, the Chinese got stronger. Jet skis make societies weak. Chinese never had Jet Skis and it made them stronger.

starkind
10-22-2021, 08:57 PM
Jet Skiing
Jinhaihu (literally “Golden Sea Lake”) scenic resort is 15km east of Pinggu county, about 85km from downtown Beijing. With mountains surrounding on three sides of the resort, Jinhaihu is a scenic spot for water activities. Try the Huguang Ta (“Lake View Tower”) and Wanghai Ting (“Sea View Pavilion”) for views of the landscape. The more than 30 possible water actives will keep you keep you cool while having fun. Jet skiing is RMB 18/min, water bicycle RMB 60/hour, zipline RMB 40/person, parasailing RMB 100/person. Entrance RMB 36. Restaurant and hotel onsite. Daily 8am-5.30pm.
Jinhaihu Scenic Resort. Jinhaihu Town, Pinggu District. (6999 3943) 金海湖旅游区, 平谷区金海湖镇金海湖风景区
Drive: Airport Express – Shunping high way – Pinggu. Bus: Take 918 from Dongzhimen to Pinggu County. Then take 918zhi or 29 to Jinhaihu.

Trexller
10-22-2021, 11:43 PM
Or am I not allowed to say that? I hear even compliments are offensive if they are race stereotypes nowadays

Stay the course my friend, from my perspective as a Korean, asian folks are basically immune to racism. Like honestly we really don't care. Ching Chong Chink Chwong!

in 2021 racism is a myth being perpetuated for votes. the left would have you believe we still live in the jim crow south era. Its all a fuckin' game to them. Truth of the matter is there has never at any point in the history of this country, been less racism. We would be at 100% racial harmony without the democrat party. They go find like the 9 actual racists in the USA and put them on the news going OMG WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

if you believe the US is some racist hellhole, go down south and ask ANY brown person desperately trying to illegally cross our border what they think about it

then come see me for the punch in the face you deserve for being a sheep who never had an independent thought.

Whale biologist
10-22-2021, 11:54 PM
Stay the course my friend, from my perspective as a Korean, asian folks are basically immune to racism. Like honestly we really don't care. Ching Chong Chink Chwong!

in 2021 racism is a myth being perpetuated for votes. the left would have you believe we still live in the jim crow south era. Its all a fuckin' game to them. Truth of the matter is there has never at any point in the history of this country, been less racism. We would be at 100% racial harmony without the democrat party. They go find like the 9 actual racists in the USA and put them on the news going OMG WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

if you believe the US is some racist hellhole, go down south and ask ANY brown person desperately trying to illegally cross our border what they think about it

then come see me for the punch in the face you deserve for being a sheep who never had an independent thought.

I wonder what these hypothetical "browns" you posit would think about being denied entry based on their skin color(a.k.a. Republican policy).

Trexller
10-23-2021, 12:00 AM
I wonder what these hypothetical "browns" you posit would think about being denied entry based on their skin color(a.k.a. Republican policy).

Hypothetical "Browns"? your democrat party uses that term to describe hispanics. And like I said, which you ignored, (in a pathetic attempt to bait me) is that they are pouring across the border in droves, you know, because they think the US is a racist hellhole.

Skin color is neither here nor there, nobody is holding a gate going, "ok white guy pass, brown guy turn around" The issue at hand is ILLEGAL immigration. you know, like illegal stealing, illegal murder i.e. things contrary to U.S. law.

Yeah our immigration system is utter trash. Someone explain to me why naturalization takes like 7 years.

My grandparents had to deal with that shit, but their naturalization cases were expedited due to their assistance to the U.S. army during the korean war. So it was alot easier for them to obtain citizenship.

Illegal immigration is a problem in my mind. Immigration Law Reform is badly needed. Thats the conversation we should be having on capital hill.

It's got nothing to do with republicans per se, they are just the last of anyone to say, "Hey uhh this is against our nations laws"

If 20,000 British people were illegally crossing the border each month, we'd have something to say about that too.

However, if someone pursues legal avenues of US immigration, I am happy to welcome you as my American brother or sister, the same as my family was welcomed in the '50s.

Whale biologist
10-23-2021, 12:04 AM
Yeah our immigration system is utter trash. Someone explain to me why naturalization takes like 7 years.

My grandparents had to deal with that shit, but their naturalization cases were expedited due to their assistance to the U.S. army during the korean war. So it was alot easier for them to obtain citizenship.

Illegal immigration is a problem in my mind. Immigration Law Reform is badly needed. Thats the conversation we should be having on capital hill.

It's got nothing to do with republicans per se, they are just the last of anyone to say, "Hey uhh this is against our nations laws"

If 20,000 British people were illegally crossing the border each month, we'd have something to say about that too.

However, if someone pursues legal avenues of US immigration, I am happy to welcome you as my American brother or sister, the same as my family was welcomed in the '50s.

You've got a good spirit but asylum seeking is one of the legal avenues. :o

Trexller
10-23-2021, 12:35 AM
You've got a good spirit but asylum seeking is one of the legal avenues. :o

yeah international law dictates asylum seekers should seek their asylum in the first country of haven

so if you're fleeing bad guys in guatemala, then your first haven is mexico

international refugee law: begger's can't be choosers. stay in mexico while we process your applications. Oh also here's millions in aid for you, while you chill in mexico.

again, immigration reform is the name of the game here.

write your congressman! he's not gonna read it, but an aide will add your concern to their lists of statistics.

Whale biologist
10-23-2021, 12:41 AM
yeah international law dictates asylum seekers should seek their asylum in the first country of haven

so if you're fleeing bad guys in guatemala, then your first haven is mexico

international refugee law: begger's can't be choosers. stay in mexico while we process your applications. Oh also here's millions in aid for you, while you chill in mexico.

again, immigration reform is the name of the game here.

write your congressman! he's not gonna read it, but an aide will add your concern to their lists of statistics.

First safe country. Mexico is well-known for its large number of bad hombres (https://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-threatens-mexico-over-bad-hombres-234524).

TROMP

Trexller
10-23-2021, 12:47 AM
First safe country. Mexico is well-known for its large number of bad hombres (https://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-threatens-mexico-over-bad-hombres-234524).

TROMP

damnit i knew i needed to ib4 that, i had the audacity to think to myself, "no they'll understand"

bad ppl everywhere, surprise.

if you're seeking asylum here, you're good, but they can get you here too.

also if theres a guatemalan dude who pissed off people in guatemala and mexico, i mean cmon, that didnt happen by itself.

Homesteaded
10-23-2021, 01:23 AM
While we were riding our Jet Skis, the Chinese got stronger. Jet skis make societies weak. Chinese never had Jet Skis and it made them stronger.

China is a paper tiger and weak. Quit believing the hype.

Jimjam
10-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Hypothetical "Browns"? your democrat party uses that term to describe hispanics. And like I said, which you ignored, (in a pathetic attempt to bait me) is that they are pouring across the border in droves, you know, because they think the US is a racist hellhole.

Skin color is neither here nor there, nobody is holding a gate going, "ok white guy pass, brown guy turn around" The issue at hand is ILLEGAL immigration. you know, like illegal stealing, illegal murder i.e. things contrary to U.S. law.

Friend from Doncaster (NE England) / Hong Kong had a stern word with me over using the word ‘Oriental’ (equating it roughly to the word beginning with ‘n’ which rhymes with ‘bigger’ or the contracted version of ‘Pakistani’). I’ve since migrated from using it as I hadn’t realised anyone considered it a slur. Any idea if this is a widely known/held objection? My apologies for repeating it here btw I just wanted to be explicit / clear as to the word in question.

Knowledge
10-23-2021, 08:36 AM
Discovering the surface of Mars doesn't give you balls.

Discovering the mouth of God gives you balls.

I looked around the whole globe, and I found none else with balls.

They think they're gonna escape the damnation of earth don't they. So fuckin funny to me.

The rich fuckers know the end is coming, and they're trying to run from it.

Who told you to run from the Wrath to come?

starkind
10-23-2021, 08:41 AM
Mexico isn't as bad as u twerps make it out to be.

Knowledge
10-23-2021, 08:49 AM
You dont believe in the End, huh.

starkind
10-23-2021, 08:54 AM
You dont believe in the End, huh.

What do u mean. Yes. Everything ends. It's been foretold. We are born into an ending world. And I've seen plenty of ends.

Knowledge
10-23-2021, 09:03 AM
We're gonna die.

starkind
10-23-2021, 09:33 AM
Log in and create an elf priestess. Try and get the other elves to march to Nektulous.

nostalgiaquest
10-23-2021, 09:38 AM
Discovering the surface of Mars doesn't give you balls.

Discovering the mouth of God gives you balls.

I looked around the whole globe, and I found none else with balls.

They think they're gonna escape the damnation of earth don't they. So fuckin funny to me.

The rich fuckers know the end is coming, and they're trying to run from it.

Who told you to run from the Wrath to come?

I think Kitten has some balls in a jar. Maybe if you ask nice she’ll give them to you.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 11:57 AM
What do u mean. Yes. Everything ends. It's been foretold. We are born into an ending world. And I've seen plenty of ends.

Entropy.

What if a universe exists without it? What if in that universe everything stays the same and nothing changes, there is no high there is no low, it is all balance and perfection.

But somehow, the concept of entropy came up, and something decided to create a universe where there was entropy. And the theory behind it was with an end, there is a beginning and with a beginning and an end, and with that it brings a high and a low. And if there is a high and a low there could be so much more than the universe had ever known.

And (to the distress of his counterpart Satan) god created a universe with sadness, woe, fear, and pain, but because of those things he created one of wonder and joy, and curiosity, and love.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 12:06 PM
Entropy.

What if a universe exists without it? What if in that universe everything stays the same and nothing changes, there is no high there is no low, it is all balance and perfection.

But somehow, the concept of entropy came up, and something decided to create a universe where there was entropy. And the theory behind it was with an end, there is a beginning and with a beginning and an end, and with that it brings a high and a low. And if there is a high and a low there could be so much more than the universe had ever known.

And (to the distress of his counterpart Satan) god created a universe with sadness, woe, fear, and pain, but because of those things he created one of wonder and joy, and curiosity, and love.

Yea, the counter-argument to the atheist’s argument of “why would good God allow such suffering?”

We humans will always pay more attention to the negative, because joy/euphoria/self-actualization can only just feel good, but the extreme negatives can kill us dead. Therefore our brain is trained to put more weight on the negative

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 12:10 PM
Maybe your suffering is good, so that someone's happiness on a yacht in Ibiza is possible.

In the end, both people are as insignificant as a leaf blowing along the ground.

Like it's easy to say, "both should not suffer if the ibiza person just spent less!"

But that's missing the point, there would not be such thing as suffering if the concept of enjoyment was not possible, so the suffering is a sacrifice we make as a group, so that there can be such things as happiness.

It's a burden that maybe people could overcome, or maybe they cannot. Maybe that is the challenge of life?

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 12:12 PM
Maybe your suffering is good, so that someone's happiness on a yacht in Ibiza is possible.

In the end, both people are as insignificant as a leaf blowing along the ground.

They are but I cannot as easily make the link as some Democrats can that my suffering is in any way related to their joy. They didn’t take my money or my stuff

Income inequality = / = one is growing and one is shrinking. It just means that both are growing, at very different rates

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 12:16 PM
Satan was like, "god you cant do this, there will be pain and sadness!"

and god is like, yeah thats the point! There will also be orgasms and boats.

But satan is like, that is so unfair! Unfair to those that have to feel pain! That is why our system is so much better!

No, our system is bad because you are a robot.

Well Ill bet you that if you give them the choice between pain or joy I can convince more of them to cause pain for their own joy than you can convince cause joy for their on joy!

Deal, you're on.

*earth begins its game.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 12:30 PM
Satan was like, "god you cant do this, there will be pain and sadness!"

and god is like, yeah thats the point! There will also be orgasms and boats.

But satan is like, that is so unfair! Unfair to those that have to feel pain! That is why our system is so much better!

No, our system is bad because you are a robot.

Well Ill bet you that if you give them the choice between pain or joy I can convince more of them to cause pain for their own joy than you can convince cause joy for their on joy!

Deal, you're on.

*earth begins its game.

On a physical level, pain produces happiness. Pain causes the brain to respond with endorphins which are happy chemicals

I’ve wondered sometimes if people that are drawn to exercise have a brain wired to produce slightly more. I remember one time on a Vegas trip my fiends and I went to some German restaurant/bar with gorgeous waitresses. You could order this “flight” (I think is the term) which is a row of different kinds of shots to sample. The thing is, if you order it, they bring it out on a wooden paddle, then you have to volunteer to get paddled in front of the bar

My friends and I already being drunk volunteered. What we didn’t realize is that the waitresses don’t fuck around, there is nothing sexual or kinky about the paddling. They baseball swing it into your ass as hard as they can. My cousin had a dark bruise across both cheeks from his hit. I remember getting hit, and sitting down with them, and we are all exclaiming how much that hurt and how surprised we were at how hard they hit. Myself, drunk, and feeling a flood of endorphins from the hard hit, was the only person who went back up to get hit a second time. Nothing sexual about it for me, I just enjoyed the endorphin rush from the pain

starkind
10-23-2021, 12:52 PM
Even your multiple backups of your minecraft worlds will eventually fail and that data will be lost for ever.

Entropy is an information game and the church has been devoured by the great serpent. Known as Shai Halud.

We will all go into the desert and give ourselves over to him in the end.

Shawk
10-23-2021, 02:47 PM
Doomer thread.

candymika
10-25-2021, 05:22 AM
This is a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blogs that understand the value of providing quality resources for free. minesweeper (https://minesweepers.co)

A Knight
10-27-2021, 06:49 PM
I'm going to be paranoid my post was offensive. Sorry, please don't ban me. =(

Bardp1999
10-27-2021, 07:37 PM
I hope there are giant sandworms on Mars like Arakus