Pages : [1] 2

Chortles Snortles
10-21-2021, 04:04 PM
COMEDY IS
>LE BAD!!!!

https://outline.com/r9eR5x

Destroying Comedy
DAVID ZUCKER
Last year marked the 40th anniversary of the release of Airplane!, the comedy I wrote and directed with my brother Jerry and our friend Jim Abrahams. Just before the world shut down, Paramount held a screening at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood, followed by a Q&A in which an audience member asked a question we never used to receive: “Could you make Airplane! today?” My response: “Of course, we could. Just without the jokes.”

Although people tell me that they love Airplane! and it seems to be included on just about every Top Five movie-comedy list, there was talk at Paramount of withholding the rerelease over feared backlash for scenes that today would be deemed “insensitive.” I’m referring to scenes like the one in which two black characters speak entirely in a jive dialect so unintelligible that it has to be subtitled. I’ve lost count of the number of people who have said to me, “You couldn’t do that scene today.” But I always wonder, why not? Half the gags in that joke were aimed at white people, given that the translation for “Shit” is “Golly!”—and the whole gag is topped off by the whitest lady on the planet, the actress who played the mom on Leave It to Beaver, translating.

The bit was evenhanded because we made fun of both points of view. No one ended up being offended by that scene, and all audiences loved it. They still do. But in today’s market, if I pitched a studio executive a comedy in which a white lady has to translate the speech of black people; in which an eight-year-old girl says, “I like my coffee black, like my men”; or an airline pilot makes sexual suggestions to a little boy (“Billy, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?”), I’d be told, in Studioese, “That’s just fantastically great! We’ll call you.”

By contrast, in 1979, Michael Eisner, then the president of Paramount, didn’t feel that he had to censor, take apart, or micromanage the jokes in the Airplane! script, even the ones he didn’t understand. Eisner somehow knew that comedy requires a certain amount of recklessness and that comedy writers and directors need to experiment until they hit that perfect note where a joke can illuminate uncomfortable subjects by giving us permission to laugh at them.

Today, we’re faced with social and political pressures that are tearing our country and our families apart. Not that I couldn’t do without some family members anyway, but the point is, we live in the most outrageous period in our recent history, when the need for humor is greatest, and yet we seem to be losing our ability to laugh at ourselves and our world.

HUMOR happens when you go against what’s expected and surprise people with something they’re not anticipating, like the New York Jets winning a game. But to find this surprise funny, people have to be willing to suppress the literal interpretations of jokes. In Airplane!, Lloyd Bridges’s character tries to quit smoking, drinking, amphetamines, and sniffing glue. If his “addictions” were to be taken literally, there would be no laughs. Many of today’s studio executives seem to believe that audiences can no longer look past the literal interpretations of jokes. Fear of backlash rather than the desire to entertain seems to be driving their choices.

I admit that their fear of audience retaliation is not entirely unwarranted. There is a very vocal, though I believe small, percentage of the population that can’t differentiate between Glue Sniffing Joke and Glue Sniffing Drug Problem. It is these people whom studio executives fear when they think twice about rereleasing Airplane! on its 40th anniversary, when they put disclaimers in front of Blazing Saddles, or when they pressure writers to remove jokes that are otherwise perfectly offensive. As a result of these fear-based decisions, some of the best contemporary comedy minds are abandoning laughter in favor of admittedly brilliant but serious projects such as Joker, directed by Todd Phillips, and Chernobyl, written by Craig Mazin. These men collaborated on two of the Hangover pictures, which struck gold at the box office. Phillips summed up the general plight of the comedy writer when he said, “It’s hard to argue with 30 million people on Twitter. You just can’t do it. So, you just go, ‘I’m out.’”

Some people look at the mass exodus of comedy writers and proclaim that comedy must be dead. That’s not true. Comedy is not dead. It’s scared. And when something is scared, it goes into hiding. I do admire those comedy writers who can pour their creativity and talents into non-humorous projects. Unlike my peers, who can channel their rage into more socially acceptable psychological projects, I have no marketable skills aside from crafting jokes. As a teenager, I was fired on my second day on a job as a store clerk at a pharmacy because I couldn’t do the very two things that the job required: making change and finding things.

This is still a problem. My life would be much simpler if I, too, had the ability to turn away from comedy during these dangerous times. But then I wouldn’t have any place to turn to. For me, comedy isn’t an occupation. I don’t punch a clock to be “on” and punch out at the end of a workday. For whatever reason, it’s the way I live. The most ridiculous path is the one I choose, intentionally or not.

Frank Drebin, the detective played by Leslie Nielsen in the Naked Gun movies, is not some made-up character. He is me. I’m the guy who ran out of electricity in my experimental electric car 30 years ago with a newspaper reporter in the passenger seat. I stopped the car at a motel and plugged it into the nearest outside outlet, which immediately blacked out the entire building. Angry residents poured out, yelling. It made for an interesting Los Angeles Times story the next day.

I’m the guy who, on a soundstage, yelled, “Who’s blocking the camera?! I can’t see what’s on the monitor!” The assistant director replied, “It’s you, sir, you’re standing in front of the lens.” And I’m the guy who, on the same stage at Paramount, tried to find the men’s room through the maze of movie sets, went out the wrong door, and found myself locked out on Melrose Avenue. I was forced to reenter the studio gates with a tour group, while the entire production wondered what had become of its director.

Circumstances like these are a daily occurrence in my life, not only because I’m naturally inept, but also because somehow, abnormal seems to find me. During the great pandemic of 2020, I managed to quarantine with my ex-wife’s current boyfriend, my ex-girlfriend who teaches meditation, the guitarist for the ’80s rock band Ratt, and the reigning Miss Utah USA. My life could easily be a sitcom, except no one would believe it.

Perhaps I attract these situations to myself because I’m a middle child and need constant attention, or maybe it’s because I’m a perpetually frustrated person who’s annoyed and bored by the dullness that everyone else seems to tolerate so easily. I have a rage against mildness, against playing it safe, against political correctness. And to make matters worse, I’ve never been afraid of saying outrageous things, in private or in public. Jokes are my defense against normalcy, and as a comedy writer, if I’m not teetering on the edge of offending someone, then I’m not doing my job. Because I know that people get themselves stuck in a rut when they take things too seriously.

On the other hand, when we’re willing to lean into comedy, it has the power to shake us out of our complacency.

The fact that my movies are apparently loved, referenced, and quoted by so many people after all these decades tells me that maybe I’m not the only one who enjoys shaking things up. I think maybe secretly we’re all a little bored by our lives. Without boredom and anger, would there even be comedy? I also have a hard time censoring or toning down my jokes. They are equally tasteless whether I’m telling them to a theater filled with hundreds of people or to my own kids in the privacy of our home. In 2014, when my son, Charles, then a 14-year-old, wanted to attend a party unsupervised, my wife wanted to know whether there would be parents present. “You’re not going to take drugs or drink alcohol, right?” she asked. “You know, there’s going to be peer pressure.”

I couldn’t help myself. I jumped in immediately. “Charles, for example, you’re at this party and everyone is sucking d—k. What are you going to do? You have to resist the temptation.”

Charles laughed. His mom shook her head. And I found a way to not be bored.

I’m an equal-opportunity offender and usually nothing is off-limits, even my daughter, Sarah. About five years ago, when she was 13, I was driving her and three of her girlfriends back from the mall as they whispered about boys and giggled in the back seat, oblivious to the fact that I was right there, hearing every word. I finally had enough. “Let me tell you something about boys,” I interrupted. They fell silent, listening for the words of wisdom. “Boys are only interested in your brains,” I said. “You have to remind them that you have a body, too.”

They giggled all the way home, after which one of the girls asked Sarah, “Did your dad really mean to say that?” Sarah nodded. She was used to it. Today’s parents might be appalled to hear someone talk with their kids the way I do. I don’t censor jokes even for my own children, because I know that comedy is supposed to be risky. As my alter-ego Frank Drebin famously said, “you take a risk getting out of bed in the morning, crossing the street, or sticking your face in a fan.”

But in a 2021 world that penalizes joke tellers for taking risks, fearlessness can be a liability and, sadly, damaging to careers, unless you’re Carrot Top. I am a longtime environmentalist, and I’ve been a TreePeople board member for over 30 years. In the fall of 2018, at the height of the #MeToo movement, I was asked to present an award at our annual Harvest Moon Dinner. Before I went on stage, I was handed a short speech sprinkled with a few lame jokes that I figured would be more embarrassing than what I actually said.

“Um…they asked me to present this award,” I began, “because they figured I was a safe choice. You’re not going see 20 women coming forward to accuse me of sexual harassment. I mean, there’s a half dozen young boys, but they’re all lying!” The next morning, the headline of the Hollywood Reporter story read, “‘Airplane!’ Director David Zucker Jokes That Women ‘Aren’t Coming Forward’ to Accuse Him of Sexual Assault.” The irony was that I was in the middle of a lawsuit in which a business associate of mine had been accused of sexual harassment. The headline that read “‘Airplane’ Director Hit with Sex Harassment Suit” left out that the accusers’ complaint was against the business associate, and that they had expressed appreciation and gratitude for my mentoring. But again, I found myself doing what Frank Drebin would do, obliviously joking about sexual harassment in the middle of a sexual-harassment lawsuit.

As a result of that speech, my own agent and manager now hesitate to put me on a stage because they fear what I might say. I don’t blame them. They’re only looking out for my best interests, which is more than I ever did. In the Marx Brothers movie Horse Feathers, Harpo is running with a football, throwing banana peels over his shoulder to trip up his pursuers. Except before he crosses the goal line, Harpo throws a peel in front of himself, and he slips just short of the goal. I’m always tempted to throw the banana peel in front of myself. I figure if it gets a laugh, who cares about scoring?

The truth is, I still don’t fully understand why there’s a problem with making a joke that gets a laugh from an audience, even if it is mildly offensive. Why cater to the minority who are outraged when most people still seem to have a desire to laugh? Is there a way to determine what exact number of America’s population is killing joy for everyone? Is it 1 percent or 10; 3.3 million Americans or 33 million? Since I can’t seem to find one, let’s go with Phillips’s estimation of “30 million people on Twitter,” which computes to roughly 9 percent of America’s population.

What I often wonder is, why do studio executives feel as if they have to cater to these 9-Percenters? In all fairness, 9-Percenters are not a new segment of society. Historically, they’ve always lived among us. The difference between now and then, however, is that social media amplifies the voices of even the smallest subgroups while the anonymity of the Internet removes all consequences. This means that today’s 9-Percenters can hide behind screens and social-media handles as they attack any person on the Internet whose jokes offend them. The 9-Percenters of 40 years ago had to think twice about what they were sharing publicly, because at the end of the day, they had to sign their names to their reactions. Without this type of accountability, it’s all too easy for today’s 9-Percenters to attack and shame comedy writers into giving up on the genre.

COMEDY cannot thrive in a state of fear. For me, as for many comedians, the need to get laughs is greater than the risk of getting hurt. This doesn’t mean that funny people have a higher tolerance for pain or that they aren’t affected by what others say about them. On the contrary, people in comedy spend much of their time beating themselves up over the jokes that didn’t land or were taken seriously. What most 9-Percenters don’t realize is that comedians often don’t need to be shamed into feeling insecure and worthless. In a profession where feeling exposed and vulnerable is part of the job, insecurity is an occupational hazard—like arthritis for guitar players or adultery for politicians.

It’s no wonder most comedians battle depression. To a comedy writer, nothing is more important, more terrifying, and more dangerous than the desire to make audiences laugh. We throw banana peels and sometimes even grenades in front of ourselves, because there is no greater pleasure than hearing a room of people set aside their differences and laugh together.

Still, even though I love nothing more than jokes, and there is nothing else I’m qualified to do, I probably would not have been able to achieve success as a comedy writer if I were starting out today. Airplane! would probably not have been made, and Police Squad! (the ABC sitcom that was the root of the Naked Gun movies) would have been cancelled after two episodes instead of six. When gatekeepers who have the ability to fund, make, and champion comedy projects start to cater to 9-Percenters, we find ourselves in a world where comedy is censored, 9-Percenters are empowered, and the 91 percent of the population that gets the jokes feels reluctant to laugh.

The root of the problem is a loss of trust. Comedy is ultimately about trust. The TreePeople audience laughed at my joke because they trusted that I hadn’t actually molested young boys. My kids laughed at my jokes because they love me, and they know they’ll be beaten senseless if they don’t. Without trust, audiences begin to question the intentions behind every joke, they take jokes literally, and they use their collective voices to bully comedians and pressure studios against taking any comedic risk.

Recently, I went out with my newest script, a spoof of the international-spy-thriller genre, featuring a terrific female character. In talking about her training, she says, “I turned myself into a killing machine, had a breast reduction to fit into the Kevlar vest.” Talk about a mild joke. This one’s pure oatmeal, but it raised red flags among the super-timid. One of the executives who read it at the studio gave feedback, saying she was “not sure if that kind of comedy will work in the marketplace.” If I had been required to submit to this kind of abject cowardice on Airplane!, Julie Haggerty would never have uttered the line to Bob Hays, “I remember when I used to sit on your face and wriggle,” or gone on to blow up a blow-up doll in, shall we say, a compromising position. Yet this is how decisions about filmmakers’ destinies are made today.

We are in a comedy emergency. If we continue on this path, no first responders will be able to help us. Humor will be reduced to five-second, anonymous memes on the Internet, and movie comedy will be reduced to pablum. Oh, wait. That’s where we are now.

Comedy needs to come out of hiding, so that by the time Airplane! turns 50, there will be contemporary comedies to rival it. But how? Well, being a typical, angry comedy guy, my immediate instinct is to kill the 9-Percenters one by one. More practically though, we can weaponize our sense of humor and laugh so hard that we shake awake the soul of our country and realize that we are all one human race, united in laughter.

Of course, I don’t really believe that. It’s easier just to kill them.

bubur
10-21-2021, 04:06 PM
hey hi bud wb

bookmarked might consider taking a gander at some point probably

Trexller
10-21-2021, 04:06 PM
fuck the left and their ultra sensitive bleeding hearts.

they aren't anything but a drain on functional society.

then, read my signature.

Jibartik
10-21-2021, 04:07 PM
TL;DR I just read the bottom line and if it was a joke it's irrelevant he's right, im going to go out and start doing it.

Oh no..! Comedy IS le bad!

Whale biologist
10-21-2021, 04:15 PM
PARAGRAPH IS
>LE BIG!!

starkind
10-21-2021, 04:22 PM
take a deep breath and eat a salad with a margarita to sip

Ooloo
10-21-2021, 04:38 PM
And just who is destroying comedy?

You guessed it: Frank Stalone

Chortles Snortles
✓ alphabet persons triggered

Jibartik
https://youtu.be/IY9geMjGAbY?t=12

Toxigen
10-21-2021, 04:39 PM

yup

Skarne
10-21-2021, 04:43 PM
When did words become a weapon? It was stand up comedy…by one of the best comedians in the world. Sticks and stones bitches.

robayon
10-21-2021, 04:44 PM
holy shit a rich aging liberal said it's a comedy emergency

someone call and put this fella on joe rogan immediately

Ooloo
10-21-2021, 04:52 PM
Most actual funny comedians get in trouble and most shitty ones are celebrated, so it kinda is a comedy emergency.

"But dave chappelle is rich! He can't be cancelled!" Right, but there are thousands of unknown, struggling comedians who have to watch what they say or risk cancellation. That is by definition censorious. Comedy where no naughty words are allowed sounds like the type of thing conservative evangelicals in the 90's would have LOVED. Now it's the left acting like pearl clutching grandmas about everything.

Chortles Snortles
10-21-2021, 04:52 PM
They meet discreetly once a month at a restaurant in the Valley. At first, there weren’t many — Jon Voight, Kelsey Grammer, Dennis Hopper — but now…there still aren’t many. Nevertheless, they’re a resolute bunch: proud, loud, and a little lonely. They are Hollywood’s conservatives. ”You sort of feel like you have to hide it,” says director David Zucker. ”When you meet, you give each other a secret look — ‘Are you a Republican too?’ It’s the new gay.”

Jibartik
10-21-2021, 04:58 PM
_z2cVRSktII

unsunghero
10-21-2021, 05:00 PM
“Jerry Seinfeld says comedians avoid college gigs, students are 'so PC'”

https:/www.usatoday.com/amp/37403583

robayon
10-21-2021, 05:02 PM
oh no an even richer comedy guy is worried about political correctness destroying the abstract concept of comedy

unsunghero
10-21-2021, 05:06 PM
oh no an even richer comedy guy is worried about political correctness destroying the abstract concept of comedy

I get jealous of people with more money than me too

robayon
10-21-2021, 05:08 PM
I get jealous of people with more money than me toofair enough but as long as you don't turn into a bootlicker over it, you do you

starkind
10-21-2021, 07:25 PM
Comedy gives me zero anxiety.

Tunabros
10-21-2021, 08:15 PM
Comedy gives me zero anxiety.

ok dumbass

starkind
10-21-2021, 08:41 PM
ok dumbass

U should try imagining a river.

When u have a thought just pretend it's a flower floating down the rivers surface and watch it floating away. If you keep having the thought. Without judgment just place the thought back on the river. If you're angry at doing that, place that thought on the river.

Don't try to control your thoughts. Just place them on the river and watch as they float away.

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 12:39 AM
U should try imagining a river.

When u have a thought just pretend it's a flower floating down the rivers surface and watch it floating away. If you keep having the thought. Without judgment just place the thought back on the river. If you're angry at doing that, place that thought on the river.

Don't try to control your thoughts. Just place them on the river and watch as they float away.

drugs

Topgunben
10-22-2021, 01:24 AM
glad to have you back Lulz. Even though your a chode.

Chortles Snortles
10-22-2021, 07:49 AM
This is what I told myself as well. Not trolling. :eek::eek::eek:

Also I am loving this tunabros story arc. Pokesan incorrectly referred to him as sapio/etc when he in fact identifies as asexual, I must clarify. Which is definitely Q. Anyway, after the embarrassment comes the denial. Ask Patriam, tuna. In the meantime continue calling me unbelievable. I love it. This thread turned out great.

---------------------------------

I think we are having kind of a forum renaissance thanks to the goodposters. I am very glad to finally see progress here. Keep it up friends! Sexually unadventurous men pearl-clutching is not funny nor good writing. Fight the stupid! Bring the fun!

And show these beat-down girls I call peers that maintenance of your honor is possible, worthwhile. That revealing emotion brings no shame to a woman. And that doing the work is not a humiliation but a duty. Cheer them on when they stand up straight. The pressure against it is cosmically intense.

Trashcan that inverted narrative that has me the boring, the lazy, the entitled! The blue-haired. The one with a worthless degree who is science illiterate (lmao). The leech. The complainer (SHHH). The afraid-of-danger. :D I am living proof that hard work and diligence are where it is at. Miracles baby. They are wrought by man. By her mind. And her virtue. :)

Many thanks to the Good. I feel a war has been won here. There are some who will never concede, but their replies grow very terse. Their "jokes" no more than tired slogans, crusty and desperate. And they all recognize each other to be cringe, which is the most funniest part. :D Thank you. For your kindness as well as for humiliating the unwashed by your example.

Now the real challenge begins for you. You have seen how pervasive this hatred has become; even warping the rules on an EverQuest private server to such an extent that I can run a username like this one. Because the popular demand to openly hate faggots is that intense.

It is up to you now to begin to teach the teachable. As for the others: you must identify the cannibals you have allowed close to your heart. You must hold them to account. You must teach them the same fear felt by race haters. And for God's sake don't breed with someone who is like that, their genes are garbo.

-impk, "melting down" :D

"Staff bashing". Don't fret, it's only for a week. It is a hilarious story though.

The quote that drew the ban was in a thread title, quoted only for reference b/c it's hilarious: "Admins, you called me 'stupid' for saying you refuse to ban transphobes". Which is a historical event which can be searched up on the board history if you like. In the body of the post I quoted Blake's many hate speech meltdown posts, which were not deleted as I was suspended. So, a pretty keen demonstration of all the points I've been making here. :)

However I hadn't realized that they edited the rules so that hate speech is allowed, so long as it is not racist or "personally targeted". I think this change was done so that, (or at least the timing is coincidental with,) FatherSioux or topgunben (sorry I forget if they are two diff or the same) could be unbanned. One of those two I think said they phoned in a favor with a higher admin. So I am enjoying this new handle and the fact that we can hate faggots openly now on this glorious faggot-hating server.

Less ironically, the good news is that I seem to have supporters nowadays! I have always had some envy for nostalgiaquest's travels & photos and of course it feels very good to see that there must be some understanding of the situation in him, as it is with virtually every male on this board who isn't a gibbering Foxnews monkey. My assumption is that his gf/wife is attractive and he is secure with that, so he doesn't have to feel threatened and ridiculed by my very existence.
--------------------------------------
I came to the thread to post on topic, though!!! Didn't expect to see the ole obsession in here. But y'all have picked a great time to obsess.

I finally found the antidote today!!! It was in my medicine chest already, I just needed a higher dose.

To recap: my stomach has been paralyzed, not draining, so I couldn't take food or water or medication by mouth at all. Literally a deadly situation. Fermenting food in my stomach began to grow moss and every morning I woke up with my mouth and throat soaked in goo, bacterial matrix of the flora feasting on food that was intended for me but stuck in limbo. And as you might expect of a starving person, sleep took over my life. Which did not help. This has carried on in slow escalation for maybe 4 months.

Medical system failed me comprehensively and would have allowed me to die or come in on a gurney had I not resorted to extreme measures to self-diagnose and self-treat. But whatever, that's why I went to school. So, after pumping my own stomach I finally understood that it was not "constipation" but some sort of stomach paralysis. Now I have found the drug and the dose which releases my stomach contents unto my intestines, and I can live again like a hu-mon. The struggle isn't over but I am no longer dying.

I weighed myself today and I lost 25lbs, yes I lost 25lbs since any photo you have seen of me, down to 132lbs at six feet which is supermodel level physique. Waist to hip ratio is INSANE right now. So that's pretty F'n sick.

Also crypto keeps going up. I was blessed with pleasant financial news throughout this ordeal, thankfully.

Anyway, I've survived another ludicrous fucking incident. Can I be comfortable and have fun for a little while now please Jesus? I kinda deserve whatever but JD especially deserves a break. Thx & Jah bless

lol if u read it

Chortles Snortles
10-22-2021, 07:52 AM
lol if u read it

Chortles Snortles
10-22-2021, 08:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/u9lBBaG.jpg

starkind
10-22-2021, 08:55 AM
https://i.imgur.com/JnWtzvY.gif

Chortles Snortles
10-22-2021, 09:00 AM
double post mad
(LOL!)

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 01:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u9lBBaG.jpg

cultured

Shawk
10-22-2021, 02:08 PM

then, read my signature.

Haha, another Right meltdown thread.

Funny how sensitive you cunts are.

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 02:10 PM
trexller is malding

like the rest of you cringers

nostalgiaquest
10-22-2021, 02:26 PM
I had to look up what malding was. I had a suspicion, and it turned out to be right. But always good to verify

Thanks Tuner for keeping me in the loop on all the new cool kid terms

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 02:42 PM
gotchu homie

nostalgiaquest
10-22-2021, 03:28 PM
Thanx bro. Now stop being so antagonistic on the forums and go study! No more failed tests. I belieb in you!

Tunabros
10-22-2021, 03:41 PM
Thanx bro. Now stop being so antagonistic on the forums and go study! No more failed tests. I belieb in you!

<3

I am the prime adversary of p99 forums

/duel :rolleyes:

Ooloo
10-22-2021, 04:41 PM
Haha, another Right meltdown thread.

Funny how sensitive you cunts are.

You do realize this is just admitting that the left usually does this, so when the right does it you're like "Hah! Only the left is supposed to do this, pretty ironic huh??".

Yes the left has giant temper tantrums all the time, such as their response to dave chappelle telling naughty jokes. It's kind of their MO. They have become the pearl clutching puritans of the 90's feaking out over mortal kombat, and are too dense to notice.

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 04:42 PM
the only place shawk can use the word cunt is here, with the cunts he calls cunts.

Shawk
10-22-2021, 05:30 PM
too dense to notice.

More irony.

Netflix employees will go back to work and nothing will happen because they are a bunch of ridiculous idiots.. but so are you for reacting to them.. Just as trump was a goon for being on twitter in the first place.. Just playing his dumb ass base like the morons they are. Just as Biden does to his dumb ass base.

OMG its trending on the internet things on my cellphone thing, REACT!

Jibartik
10-22-2021, 05:35 PM
Rossanne called.

Whale biologist
10-22-2021, 06:20 PM
More irony.

Netflix employees will go back to work and nothing will happen because they are a bunch of ridiculous idiots.. but so are you for reacting to them.. Just as trump was a goon for being on twitter in the first place.. Just playing his dumb ass base like the morons they are. Just as Biden does to his dumb ass base.

It is pretty damning that the alt-right completely forgot about Cuties and is now singing Netflix's praises because they owned the Libs.

Ooloo
10-22-2021, 06:21 PM
More irony.

So if you react to things that are happening in the world you're an idiot? Okay if you say so.

If you think trans activism isn't getting anything cancelled or shut down you're just not paying attention I guess.

starkind
10-22-2021, 06:22 PM
Cunt is extremely sexist, offensive and worse than using the N word, as it effects many more people black and also white. And hurts small female children of every gender.

Whale biologist
10-22-2021, 06:30 PM
<3

I am the prime adversary of p99 forums

/duel :rolleyes:

Not a good place to conquer, Son of Kai`Shek.

It's just fornicators trying to feel each other out, up, down, and backward. :p

Shawk
10-22-2021, 07:30 PM
hahaha

Shawk
10-22-2021, 07:52 PM
7cdWz98imnM

starkind
10-22-2021, 08:00 PM
Vanity isn't the man's failing.

Elizondo
10-22-2021, 08:56 PM
It is pretty damning that the alt-right completely forgot about Cuties and is now singing Netflix's praises because they owned the Libs.

Pretty sure they just like jokes bro

Knowledge
10-23-2021, 05:58 AM
"Cold gun," assistant director Dave Halls announced at the time, using lingo for an unloaded firearm, before a rehearsal for the movie, The Associated Press reported.

They found their scapegoat. Baldwin can continue impersonating Trump on SNL after he wins 2024.

Grab em by the fascism.

starkind
10-23-2021, 08:59 AM
"Cold gun," assistant director Dave Halls announced at the time, using lingo for an unloaded firearm, before a rehearsal for the movie, The Associated Press reported.

They found their scapegoat. Baldwin can continue impersonating Trump on SNL after he wins 2024.

Grab em by the fascism.

He also worked on the crow.

They're both in hell.

Knowledge
10-23-2021, 09:02 AM
Like you would know anything about Hell.

starkind
10-23-2021, 09:34 AM
Like you would know anything about Hell.

Maybe not. Life is perfect right now. Go let your skin feel the sky.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 11:41 AM
MSNBC is having a special on the Civil War and how it applies to today, tomorrow night.

And they think that social media is the one trying to divide us.

BlackBellamy
10-23-2021, 12:23 PM
Comedy did go into the toilet but it was long before the wokeness.

Listen to Bill Cosby, Richard Pryor, George Carlin. Cosby did observational humor decades before Seinfeld and that whole coterie, Pryor did slice of life better than anyone, and Carlin's philosophical takes can't be beat. What followed later was a bunch of stoners, look how stoned and stupid he is, that's funny, and shockers, oh wow pedophile jokes so shocking I should laugh to seem elite and progressive.

Yes there were some gems among the latecomers, but the vast majority were unfunny retreads. Just look what passes at comedy movies these days. Free Guy? Help I Shrunk My Friends?

Where the fuck is Mel Brooks?

edit; at some point you're a guy yelling at the kids on his lawn. this is not that point. i am a master of humor. i know shit when i see it.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 12:41 PM
I disagree, there have been comedy greats at the same rate that there were comedy grates ive been a fan of comedy since the 70s

Since wokeness comedy has taken a big downturn. But leading up tot he LCK days (the last king) there have been the same number of big comedy heavy hitters doing great stuff.

Even Dane cook's sets from the 2000s are amazing.

Comedy is just something that is, it's not manufactured, it's not anything. It just is. And the only thing that can stop it is if you shut it down. Jokes will always be fresh because eventually some furry is going to walk into a job application in a dog suit and now we got a whole new line of jokes to make about what's going on in the news.

starkind
10-23-2021, 12:46 PM
You could easily get upset at Ms Doubtfire. Or not. And enjoy it for what it was. A goofy and albeit somewhat niave and lowbrow exploration of motherhood, gender and parenting roles.

Not a transphobic and violent dig at Twitter Thots and their makeup pallets.

Ya'll are extremely butthurt.

I stand by cunt being more harmful and offensive than the N word.

Place the T word as effectively harming half of 0.3% of ppl. Who would have been harmed by the C word anyways.

Meanwhile the world's richest man is a half Chinese white dude that pretends to be non-white and smoke pot.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 12:49 PM
Is the sticks and stones rhyme in schools still?

I would like to actually try to petition the goverment that that rhyme is dog whistle hate speech, I wonder what kind of signatures I need to get that on the news in California.

starkind
10-23-2021, 12:54 PM
I was always rubber and you are glue.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 12:54 PM
God damn that is racist.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 12:57 PM
I always say I can’t sleep comfortably at night unless someone calls me a Nazi, a white supremacist, or Hitler

It happens so much it’s become comfortable and familiar. Hateful and hurtful words, rolls off my back like water

Botten
10-23-2021, 01:15 PM
Higher education students are PC
Younger generation find an old movie using aging comedy which isn't PC not entertaining
Mandates forcing out right political voices in the military and federal jobs
Unions are getting stronger with the less work force and business are force to cave to their demands
Shareholders and CEO boards are force to take a pay cut because they can't raise their prices to stay competitive and need to raise wages to get workers.
More conservatives getting arrested or indicted (voters and leaders) see January 6th. In fact some of them can't vote in their home red state when they have been arrested.

Edit: And sadly a lot of antivaxxer political leaders who happen to be right radio hosts, right voters and right leaders in the party have also died to Covid. More so than vaccinated who are often left voters.

You all are sure snarky when watching your party choking and there is 3 more years to go.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 01:18 PM
I’ve never heard of like a younger generation not finding the generation above them not funny. Like that’s a new thing.. it’s a new thing and all we’re saying is that that younger generation that you’re speaking of is retarded.

Botten
10-23-2021, 01:20 PM
I’ve never heard of like a younger generation not finding the generation above them not funny. Like that’s a new thing that’s a new thing and all we’re saying is that that younger generation that you’re speaking of are a bunch of losers.

says the cranky old man destined for a home where he will be taken care of by ... bum bum the younger generation he mocks.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 01:20 PM
Higher education students are PC
Younger generation find an old movie using aging comedy which isn't PC not entertaining
Mandates forcing out right political voices in the military and federal jobs
Unions are getting stronger with the less work force and business are force to cave to their demands
Shareholders and CEO boards are force to take a pay cut because they can't raise their prices to stay competitive and need to raise wages to get workers.
More conservatives getting arrested or indicted (voters and leaders) see January 6th. In fact some of them can't vote in their home red state when they have been arrested.

You all are sure snarky when watching your party choking and there is 3 more years to go.

Yes, because the newest movies are so much more highly reviewed and successful than the ones from the 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s

If any industry is floundering right now, it’s Hollywood

And you misspelled prices are rising. I think you spelled it “wages”

How’s Biden’s popularity btw?

Botten
10-23-2021, 01:24 PM
Yes, because the newest movies are so much more highly reviewed and successful than the ones from the 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s

If any industry is floundering right now, it’s Hollywood

And you misspelled prices are rising. I think you spelled it “wages”

How’s Biden’s popularity btw?

Prices that get risen means product doesn't get bought in that store. You can complain about Bidens popularity now but who really cares again, 3 more years :)

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 01:28 PM
Prices that get risen means product doesn't get bought in that store. You can complain about Bidens popularity now but who really care again 3 more years :)

Oh silly me, I didn’t realize all I have to do to avoid paying 3x what I used to pay for meat was just try a different store. There’s probably one that is just giving it away

And you don’t see me complaining as Biden’s popularity tanks. I’m literally Hitler, remember? I celebrate it

starkind
10-23-2021, 01:29 PM
God damn that is racist.

Everything is racist if you're racist. :shrug:

Botten
10-23-2021, 01:38 PM
Oh silly me, I didn’t realize all I have to do to avoid paying 3x what I used to pay for meat was just try a different store. There’s probably one that is just giving it away

And you don’t see me complaining as Biden’s popularity tanks. I’m literally Hitler, remember? I celebrate it

Yes just a different store. Or that meat doesn't get sold and spoils and that business goes under. The only ones that can afford to take the hit to keep that business going is the shareholders and CEO board members. And before you say yeah but small businesses... they haven't been around for a long time you can thank the mismanagement of Covid by the previous administration and their greedy policies to feed the rich and reduce corporate tax. Rich welfare needs to stop.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 01:53 PM
Yes just a different store. Or that meat doesn't get sold and spoils and that business goes under. The only ones that can afford to take the hit to keep that business going is the shareholders and CEO board members. And before you say yeah but small businesses... they haven't been around for a long time you can thank the mismanagement of Covid by the previous administration and their greedy policies to feed the rich and reduce corporate tax. Rich welfare needs to stop.

Exactly. The super rich mega chains can afford to do a slight pay increase to get their truck drivers back

The smaller ma and pa shops can’t. So the businesses you hate barely have a dent put in them and the ones you don’t hate get crushed

Btw, the era of truck drivers is coming to an end. Once we perfect auto-driving vehicles, hundreds of thousands of truck drivers jobs are gone, unfortunately

I hope the ones on strike are busy learning a different trade, and not just sitting at home jerking off and drinking beer

Horza
10-23-2021, 02:00 PM
I always say I can’t sleep comfortably at night unless someone calls me a Nazi, a white supremacist, or Hitler

It happens so much it’s become comfortable and familiar. Hateful and hurtful words, rolls off my back like water

Surely this I actually like being labelled racist attitude will bring suburban moderates back into the GOP.

Botten
10-23-2021, 02:05 PM
Exactly. The super rich mega chains can afford to do a slight pay increase to get their truck drivers back

The smaller ma and pa shops can’t. So the businesses you hate barely have a dent put in them and the ones you don’t hate get crushed

Btw, the era of truck drivers is coming to an end. Once we perfect auto-driving vehicles, hundreds of thousands of truck drivers jobs are gone, unfortunately

I hope the ones on strike are busy learning a different trade, and not just sitting at home jerking off and drinking beer

The era of small business is over. The DOW currently at 35,677 and in the green shows how rigged the system is.

It is simple... Big business will raise their wages or they will NOT stay competitive against their big rivals when they can't stay open without workers.

Shawk
10-23-2021, 02:43 PM
Unsunghero is a meth head.

Hope this helps.

hobart
10-23-2021, 02:45 PM
Reading this thread reminds me of the hoax Bill Cosby email that angry white men used to circulate around in the early 2000s where he tells blacks to pull their pants up. Except, yeah, it was a hoax and everyone but then 40-something aggrieved white men knew it.

Twitter is not real. Everyone but the illiberal left, angry Trumptards, and ad executives knows this. As soon as it is generally accepted that this sickness is only spread idiot to idiot, the comedians will calm down.

Meanwhile, we get to enjoy Jethro Galt waxing poetic about how Dave Chappelle is "one of the good ones".

Kraig4600
10-23-2021, 02:51 PM
“Mother-fuckers are so sensitive. The whole world has turned into bitch ass *****s” - Dave Chappelle

Ooloo
10-23-2021, 03:01 PM
Reading this thread reminds me of the hoax Bill Cosby email that angry white men used to circulate around in the early 2000s where he tells blacks to pull their pants up. Except, yeah, it was a hoax and everyone but then 40-something aggrieved white men knew it.

Twitter is not real. Everyone but the illiberal left, angry Trumptards, and ad executives knows this. As soon as it is generally accepted that this sickness is only spread idiot to idiot, the comedians will calm down.

Meanwhile, we get to enjoy Jethro Galt waxing poetic about how Dave Chappelle is "one of the good ones".

I agree twitter is not real, but the illiberal left has extreme influence despite being such a tiny minority. Virtually every institution and major media outlet capitulates to their demands.

Then somebody brings up some cherry picked example of them not having power, while ignoring the other 99% of the time they do, and they sarcastically go: "Oh yeah, they have soooo much power, suuuuuure.". Like oh, right, they don't get what they want 100% of the time, only 99% of the time. My mistake. They have no power at all!

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 03:10 PM
Unsunghero is a meth head.

Hope this helps.

Ya and I get away with it well enough to have regular background checks by the FBI to have to maintain a fingerprint clearance card to be allowed to go into schools to provide a behavioral health service

How do you contribute to society or your community btw?

Nocht
10-23-2021, 03:19 PM

Classic hipster contrarian take. How many fedoras do you own?

Horza
10-23-2021, 03:26 PM
I agree twitter is not real, but the illiberal left has extreme influence despite being such a tiny minority. Virtually every institution and major media outlet capitulates to their demands.

Then somebody brings up some cherry picked example of them not having power, while ignoring the other 99% of the time they do, and they sarcastically go: "Oh yeah, they have soooo much power, suuuuuure.". Like oh, right, they don't get what they want 100% of the time, only 99% of the time. My mistake. They have no power at all!

Fox News is still number one in cable news, idiot.

hobart
10-23-2021, 03:32 PM
Classic hipster contrarian take. How many fedoras do you own?

Gainfully employed. Homeowner. Reagan Republican. Zero Fedoras.

Better educated with more money and experience than you have. Not that age and accumulating assets over time is an accomplishment, but more a reminder for you not embarrass yourself by trying to talk down to your betters.

Shawk
10-23-2021, 03:35 PM
Ya and I get away with it well enough to have regular background checks by the FBI to have to maintain a fingerprint clearance card to be allowed to go into schools to provide a behavioral health service

How do you contribute to society or your community btw?

Awe, you think you contribute to society. That is adorable.

You shouldn't be aloud near a school.

Shawk
10-23-2021, 03:38 PM
For a bunch of people with jobs etc, you sure are addicted to elf forums.

One of those comfy 2 hours a week for the gov type of gigs?

No offspring amongst the lot of you I presume?

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 03:38 PM
Awe, you think you contribute to society. That is adorable.

You shouldn't be aloud near a school.

You never got through school which is why you spell it “aloud”

I don’t doubt your record is as squeaky clean as mine, just for an entirely different reason. You never go outside

Shawk
10-23-2021, 03:43 PM
You never got through school which is why you spell it “aloud”

I don’t doubt your record is as squeaky clean as mine, just for an entirely different reason. You never go outside

What a control freak, dictate more big man, and how do you spell it in grammar nazi? You must be part of the school system.. You get off on having control over children because you are a flaccid cuck.

Leave the kids alone big proud boi.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 03:46 PM
What a control freak, dictate more big man, and how do you spell it in grammar nazi? You must be part of the school system.. You get off on having control over children because you are a flaccid cuck.

Leave the kids alone big proud boi.

God I wish I could. Please, PLEASE write to the board of behavioral health and tell us to leave the kids alone

We are all so sick of dealing with the worst of the worst kids and their shitty parents

Shawk
10-23-2021, 03:50 PM
Gainfully employed. Homeowner. Reagan Republican. Zero Fedoras.

Better educated with more money and experience than you have. Not that age and accumulating assets over time is an accomplishment, but more a reminder for you not embarrass yourself by trying to talk down to your betters.

Boot meet tongue

https://i.imgur.com/tvP28ei.png

Shawk
10-23-2021, 03:53 PM
God I wish I could. Please, PLEASE write to the board of behavioral health and tell us to leave the kids alone

We are all so sick of dealing with the worst of the worst kids and their shitty parents

Chronic blame. You would be doing more to contribute to society by staying in your house. That must suck.. to know you are a net negative even with all that "work" you do.

And how do you spell aloud in nazi? Sorry I am not on the same page.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 03:53 PM
people hate on trump but they forget that political group tried to elect her because she was basically like trump, and trump gets booed for telling people to vax so it's not even about trump.

but the left is so smitten by celebrities' that they think the right is too. So they bring up tromp every chance they can thinking that he's unique or something but they're just blind.

Id vote for sara palin in a heartbeat for president that'd be amazing. She'd clean up this town.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 03:55 PM
And when I say worst of the worst kids, last week we had this obese medically compromised Hispanic mom who was crying telling us her teenage daughter has tried multiple times to push her down the stairs in their second story

And that the teenage daughter takes the mom’s cell phone so the mom can’t call police, keeps it all day, if the mom goes for it she gets hit. The mom has to sneak in the daughter’s room when daughter is asleep to steal her phone back

These kinds of kids

Shawk
10-23-2021, 03:56 PM
people hate on trump but they forget that political group tried to elect her because she was basically like trump, and trump gets booed for telling people to vax so it's not even about trump.

but the left is so smitten by celebrities' that they think the right is too. So they bring up tromp every chance they can thinking that he's unique or something but they're just blind.

Id vote for sara palin in a heartbeat for president that'd be amazing.

You will Cope. Like the Maverick you are.

PS. Sarah Palin would call you an absolute incel degenerate.

Cope this helps.

Ooloo
10-23-2021, 03:56 PM
Chronic blame. You would be doing more to contribute to society by staying in your house. That must suck.. to know you are a net negative even with all that "work" you do.

Allowed? It's english. IE the people who defeated the nazis. Wtf are you talking about?

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 03:57 PM
You will Cope. Like the Maverick you are.

PS. Sarah Palin would call you an absolute incel degenerate.

Cope this helps.

Ive been coping with stupid asses that think they know more than me electing presidents for my whole life. No big deal. Bunch of dummies thinks they got it figured out. Big whoopido.

Like someone so dumb they take what I say seriously is going to educate me lol

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 04:01 PM

Yeah on the internet I can bitch about whatever I want. You have to actually have a job to bitch about parts of it. I know this seems foreign to you, but everyone who has a job does it, especially online. Obviously it doesn’t effect my work any, because people that have the ability to regulate their emotions and function in public, can sometimes do a thing that isn’t enjoyable at that moment and still do it well

Once again, this will all make more sense if you ever start working. But I’m sure staying home all day is great structure for your physical and mental health

Shawk
10-23-2021, 04:04 PM
And when I say worst of the worst kids, last week we had this obese medically compromised Hispanic mom who was crying telling us her teenage daughter has tried multiple times to push her down the stairs in their second story

And that the teenage daughter takes the mom’s cell phone so the mom can’t call police, keeps it all day, if the mom goes for it she gets hit. The mom has to sneak in the daughter’s room when daughter is asleep to steal her phone back

These kinds of kids

..comes to an elf forum to tell people about it

you sound stable bro, you should be helping children with serious issues fooor shure buds.

Shawk
10-23-2021, 04:06 PM
Allowed? It's english. IE the people who defeated the nazis. Wtf are you talking about?

o rrly? dam. nazi tilted?

Shawk
10-23-2021, 04:07 PM
Ive been coping

Good. Keep up the hard work!

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 04:07 PM
..comes to an elf forum to tell people about it

you sound stable bro, you should be helping children with serious issues fooor shure buds.

Stable. Well I have stable income. I get outside more than you. Let’s each post today’s steps, I’ll go first

I can probably beat you by any metric of measuring our physical health

I’m functioning well mentally to maintain full time employment and a social life (see: going outside)

What other metric can we consider? I’m down to explore more with you

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 04:09 PM
Good. Keep up the hard work!

You should try it.

Shawk
10-23-2021, 04:10 PM
Yeah on the internet I can bitch about whatever I want. You have to actually have a job to bitch about parts of it. I know this seems foreign to you, but everyone who has a job does it, especially online. Obviously it doesn’t effect my work any, because people that have the ability to regulate their emotions and function in public, can sometimes do a thing that isn’t enjoyable at that moment and still do it well

Once again, this will all make more sense if you ever start working. But I’m sure staying home all day is great structure for your physical and mental health

Reads like denial.

Wait, so you have offspring? And are you just sitting in your car typing this because you are too insecure to be inside your house? Nothing adds up buds, just sounds like generic insecurities.. Don't be putting your issues on other kids in order to feel acceptance from your peers.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 04:12 PM
Reads like denial.

Wait, so you have offspring? And are you just sitting in your car typing this because you are too insecure to be inside your house? Nothing adds up buds, just sounds like generic insecurities.. Don't be putting your issues on other kids in order to feel acceptance from your peers.

Did you not see my steps post? I’ll post it again you musta missed it

Ran and hiked this morning. What did you do, Captain Stable?

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 04:16 PM
Not really all that insecure. You must not know me that well

Vegas trip physique progress coming along well. Just need to strip a bit more bodyfat the week before

Shawk
10-23-2021, 04:16 PM
No girlfriends? No offspring?

Come on proud bois, you can do this! :)

Shawk
10-23-2021, 04:17 PM
Lol needs to post picture of himself cause you know.. Not insecurity ;)

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 04:19 PM
No girlfriends? No offspring?

Come on proud bois, you can do this! :)

No gf currently, had past gf’s, don’t want kids. As much as I enjoy taking about myself this interview feels really one-sided. I’m not learning about you at all

Because of that it’s become boring and I’m out! Peace

Shawk
10-23-2021, 04:24 PM
No gf currently, had past gf’s, don’t want kids. As much as I enjoy taking about myself this interview feels really one-sided. I’m not learning about you at all

Because of that it’s become boring and I’m out! Peace

Adds up.

Shawk
10-23-2021, 04:37 PM
w5PJ5G3JI4Q

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 05:03 PM
w5PJ5G3JI4Q

It’s getting a bit weird your interest in my dating life. The last girl I dated on and off for about a year is on the right of me

I don’t want a housewife. A live in gf would be nice, but especially if there aren’t kids she should be able to do her own thing. At my age finding a girl not interested in kids definitely factors into your options. Then again, it’s a lot easier for a guy to change his mind on having kids as he gets older than for a gal to

I can send you some more explicit pics of my fwb’s but ima have to charge you for that wank

Shawk
10-23-2021, 05:18 PM
...and which school board do you work for? ;)

Penish
10-23-2021, 05:24 PM
Not really all that insecure. You must not know me that well

Vegas trip physique progress coming along well. Just need to strip a bit more bodyfat the week before

look at those hand towels, dude lives at his moms, lol - furthermore you can see his anger issues on that door, wtf haha

hobart
10-23-2021, 05:30 PM

Id vote for sara palin in a heartbeat for president that'd be amazing. She'd clean up this town.

For an idiot, you do bring up an interesting topic. I was tempted to vote Obama in 2008 because of him adding that dimwit to the ticket. But Palin and Trump are birds of a feather in many ways. Absolutely mentally and intellectually incompetent to hold elected office, yet adored by throngs of retards for those same exact qualities.

I wonder if Trump has more staying power?

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 05:30 PM
look at those hand towels, dude lives at his moms, lol - furthermore you can see his anger issues on that door, wtf haha

Door is fine, different angle same door

Thanks for playing. Oh want a copy of my mortgage statement? Dunno might take a lot of blurring. Can do it if you’d like though. I own my home

What else ya got

Penish
10-23-2021, 05:35 PM
ya dem cauliflower ears speak volumes in the drain bamage department, cool story bud /snicker

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 05:42 PM
ya dem cauliflower ears speak volumes in the drain bamage department, cool story bud /snicker

Never wrestled in my life, sorry my ears aren't good looking though. Dunno why, kinda just born that way

My family does have a history of detached retinas (grandmother and dad had it happen, and it's a pretty horrible surgery to fix), which prevented me from wanting to do competitive sparring as an adult. I never tended to get hit when I was a kid, but I was pretty dang good

Nocht
10-23-2021, 05:44 PM
Why do all the "tolerant" lefties come off as mean school girls online?

nostalgiaquest
10-23-2021, 05:48 PM
What's even going on here now?

While i disagree with the majority of unsung's political views, you're coming off like a giant bitch right now shawk. Have you ever contributed anything positive to this board? Or do you just come here with the intention of posting angry antagonistic shit? Cuz that is pathetic as fuck.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 05:49 PM
For an idiot, you do bring up an interesting topic. I was tempted to vote Obama in 2008 because of him adding that dimwit to the ticket. But Palin and Trump are birds of a feather in many ways. Absolutely mentally and intellectually incompetent to hold elected office, yet adored by throngs of retards for those same exact qualities.

I wonder if Trump has more staying power?

Trump has quite a lot of power within the GOP. I always say his best position is not to run (because he's too old), and just to decide which candidate he will endorse. Whoever that is, is pretty much guaranteed the GOP primary

Beyond that it's up to that candidate to decide how much advice he wants to take from Trump

Shawk
10-23-2021, 05:53 PM
It is getting juicy bois.

ps. always remove door handles before painting, and remove your trim check for mold. trailers tend to perspire a lot of moisture in the walls.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 06:00 PM
It is getting juicy bois.

ps. always remove door handles before painting, and remove your trim check for mold. trailers tend to perspire a lot of moisture in the walls.

Home is valued at about $375k, now that’s one expensive trailer

I didn’t paint my door, and yes my baseboards are old and dirty

Also my ears don’t look good

Any other critiques from the unemployed?

Elizondo
10-23-2021, 06:01 PM
Shawk goin full berger

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 06:09 PM
Let’s add: dating life coach and home renovator to Shawk’s list of internet warrior skills that earn him $0 annually

Shawk
10-23-2021, 06:10 PM
I hit the angst alt-right echo chamber hive!

Penish
10-23-2021, 06:11 PM
i gave up on shawk, like picking on a handicapped person

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 06:11 PM
I hit the angst alt-right echo chamber hive!

Seriously though can I hire you to replace my baseboards for me?

Jk, I’ll go with someone trained and already employed

Shawk
10-23-2021, 06:14 PM
Seriously though can I hire you to replace my baseboards for me?

Jk, I’ll go with someone trained and already employed

Egotist can't get over himself.

Whale biologist
10-23-2021, 06:28 PM

CEOs are workers. How will the company's earnings(to pay the workers) fare if it cannot offer a competitive compensation package for a talented CEO?

😈🖤

Ooloo
10-23-2021, 07:29 PM
I'm jealous of rich people, the thread

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 07:31 PM
I think hobart called me an idiot because he voted for sara palin.

Ooloo
10-23-2021, 07:36 PM
Hippie communist: Cmon maaaan, do you really need two yachts??

Chad CEO: Yes, I do. I earned them, it's a free country. I also employ hundreds of people, what the hell do you do? Eat shit hippie.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 07:41 PM
I just found out literally every argument people have against Columbus is completely fabricated and actually untrue.

Go ahead, if you give me something you believe about Columbus and I will explain what it really is and how it was totally made up to twist your mind.

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 07:50 PM
I just found out literally every argument people have against Columbus is completely fabricated and actually untrue.

Go ahead, if you give me something you believe about Columbus and I will explain what it really is and how it was totally made up to twist your mind.

I’ve heard this as well except haven’t researched the deets

Shawk
10-23-2021, 07:56 PM
Also Chad CEO: separate worker from the means of production.

Ooloo licks boots.

Jibartik
10-23-2021, 07:58 PM
CEO

licks boots.

https://i.imgur.com/21an281.png

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 08:19 PM

Ooloo licks boots.

What I was going to mention to Botten is that automation threatens a lot of jobs

For example, self-driving cars threatens the entire supply chain industry workforce due to putting hundreds of thousands of truckers out of a job

“That’s still so far off”. Is it? I saw a guy asleep in one of those google cars with the spinning top electronic thing, and another one reading a book. I know these cars still require a driver for emergencies but already these drivers aren’t driving

It is important to learn a skill that is hard to automate. Something that has an inspection or diagnostic process would be. Something like a plumber, electrician, ac repairman, etc. Not only are these jobs somewhat protected against automation, you also don’t have to work for some “evil” bigwig ceo and you can make a comfortable living

It does appear Shawk knows some shit about houses, he could even get a job as real estate inspector or something, hard to automate that. And real estate is booming

Not trying to make a dig this time, just thinking out loud

Ooloo
10-23-2021, 08:36 PM

Ooloo licks boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saMy_JY3I7M

unsunghero
10-23-2021, 08:38 PM
I’m actually thinking of maybe learning a trade skill on the weekends if I can find one offered

I don’t like being confined to just the behavioral health field. It’d be nice to have a back up trade I at least would know enough about to not come in cold

I have a friend who was always into rock climbing and was a professional tree trimmer/landscaper. Well with this real estate boom and everyone wanting to fix up their houses and buy/sell, business was booming for him to where he hired a crew of 5 people he now manages with his own landscaping company where he doesn’t have to do any of the physical labor (but he still occasionally does because he enjoys it). And he is making BANK, at least $80k/yr, and is his own boss now

Patriam1066
10-24-2021, 12:46 AM
Hippie communist: Cmon maaaan, do you really need two yachts??

Chad CEO: Yes, I do. I earned them, it's a free country. I also employ hundreds of people, what the hell do you do? Eat shit hippie.

We have 600,000 homeless people. Two yachts will guarantee one’s eternity apart from God. Seek Christ

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 01:58 AM
Clean comedy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQyY3UrveYA

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 02:02 AM
One of the kings of squeaky clean comedy, one of his best and most famous bits

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzYaZDK6Is

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 02:13 AM
Another great bit from Brian:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Vg3iSd5ms

Chortles Snortles
10-24-2021, 10:31 AM
i am a master of humor. i know shit when i see it.

https://i.imgur.com/gixivdo.jpg

Ooloo
10-24-2021, 10:37 AM
Brian Regan does own. I didn't like his jim carrey-esq delivery at first, but the actual jokes are perfect and yeah he somehow pulls it off completely clean

Chortles Snortles
10-24-2021, 10:38 AM
scary movie humor is surprisingly peak kino
take me back bros

starkind
10-24-2021, 10:57 AM
We have 600,000 homeless people. Two yachts will guarantee one’s eternity apart from God. Seek Christ

we have 600,000 helpless defenseless people (weaklings!!! /s) who can't defend themselves from capitalists :o

starkind
10-24-2021, 10:58 AM
if the military didn't exist those homeless ppl could live on their own yachts :p

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 12:18 PM
if you think about it, the "clean" comedians were playing to the evangelicals in the 80s now they are the woke libs of today because:

parties flipped!

JurisDictum
10-24-2021, 01:49 PM
This is the skit that Chappelle talked about that precipitated him leaving comedy. https://www.thefader.com/2016/07/29/skit-that-killed-chappelles-show

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 02:01 PM
This is the skit that Chappelle talked about that precipitated him leaving comedy. https://www.thefader.com/2016/07/29/skit-that-killed-chappelles-show

As someone who wholly does not want to be involved in the entire debate it is silly that DC doesn't notice that he left his show because he felt making fun of something was laughing at it not laughing with it, but then to double down on your jokes about trans when they say that he's laughing at them not with them.

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 02:22 PM
A die hard progressive co-worker of mine told me Dave Chappelle had a m->f trans friend I forget her name. Anyway she stuck up for Dave and got harassed for it. So she jumped from some height and killed herself

Dave made a joke that it took “balls” or something to do that. And he said she would have laughed and told him to tell it. That was just her sense of humor or something he said. So the “error” if there is one is he is probably using one person’s opinion to justify something OR probably he still would have said it w/o having the trans friend. That could be true too

JurisDictum
10-24-2021, 02:28 PM
It always like this at first. The leftwing media uses activists when they suit some narrative they are trying to sell. But most people in the Democratic party are normies that aren't super socially progressive. They are only slightly ahead of the rightwing when it comes to something like trans rights. They will get around to criticizing the chappelle special when everyone else already has changed their opinion.

It sounds like Dave is gonna meet up with the Netflix trans crew to try to smooth things out anyway. He also named a booked special "untitled" 3-4 months from now. Who knows where he's gonna land on all this.

This is a 2008 article by Orson Scott Card. He's the guy that wrote Ender's Game

State job is not to redefine marriage (https://www.deseret.com/2008/7/24/20265302/orson-scott-card-state-job-is-not-to-redefine-marriage)

If the government passed a law declaring that grey was now green, and asphalt was specifically designated as a botanical organism, would that make all our streets into "greenery" and all our parking lots into "parks"?

If a court declared that from now on, "blind" and "sighted" would be synonyms, would that mean that it would be safe for blind people to drive cars?

No matter how sexually attracted a man might be toward other men, or a woman toward other women, and no matter how close the bonds of affection and friendship might be within same-sex couples, there is no act of court or Congress that can make these relationships the same as the coupling between a man and a woman.

This is a permanent fact of nature.

(In another column I will talk seriously and candidly about the state of scientific research on the causes of homosexuality, and the reasons why homosexuality persists even though it does not provide a reproductive advantage.)

There is no natural method by which two males or two females can create offspring in which both partners contribute genetically. This is not subject to legislation, let alone fashionable opinion.

Human beings are part of a long mammalian tradition of heterosexuality. No parthenogenic test tube procedure can alter what we, by nature, are. No surgery, no hormone injections, can change X to Y or make the distinction nonexistent.

That a few individuals suffer from tragic genetic mixups does not affect the differences between genetically distinct males and females.

That many individuals suffer from sex-role dysfunctions does not change the fact that only heterosexual mating can result in families where a father and a mother collaborate in rearing children that share a genetic contribution from both parents.

Married people are doing something that is very, very hard — to combine the lives of a male and female, with all their physical and personality differences, into a stable relationship that persists across time.

When they are able to create children together, married people then provide the role models for those children to learn how to become a man or a woman, and what to expect of their spouse when they themselves marry.

When a heterosexual couple cannot have children, their faithful marriage still affirms, in the eyes of other people's children, the universality of the pattern of marriage.

When a heterosexual couple adopts children who are not their genetic offspring, they affirm the pattern of marriage and generously confer its blessings on children who might otherwise have been deprived of its benefits.

It really wasn't that long ago. Notice the victim mentality over something that had zero impact on his life.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 02:31 PM
Comedy is a double edged sword I think.

Basically the way I see it is, comedians represent the coolest, or smartest people in the room, and they translate observations about how dumb everyone is into hilarious jokes that you feel cool for recognizing.

But when comedy gets a little stale, the listener is like, uh, pretty cringe bro..

And the truth is Dave's set's about trans are a bit dated and cringe. But, I dont care enough to make it an issue. I say just stop laughing at those jokes, stop reacting to them, and he'll stop telling them.

These guys get up on stage for months, changing, re-writing, deleting jokes, based on how much the audience reacts/laughs at them.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 02:38 PM
The leftwing media uses activists when they suit some narrative they are trying to sell. But most people in the Democratic party are normies that aren't super socially progressive. They are only slightly ahead of the rightwing when it comes to something like trans rights. They will get around to criticizing the chappelle special when everyone else already has changed their opinion.

I want to just toss out this thought.

I dont think this is a left thing. I think this is a "establishment culture where we are at" thing.

The way people react to this stuff is exactly the same to me as the way they reacted to violence in games, and Satanism in dungeons & dragons.

My argument is, that establishment social trends in those days were more conservative and evangelical in the USA, but today the establishment social trends are woke as eff.

Like, in the 80s they had to sprinkle mentions of god into every tv show, and today, look at foundation, they have to sprinkle wokeisms throughout it (https://www.tiktok.com/@americanbaron/video/7020539418977094918?is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6960446482491606534).

I've said it a million times I know but it's just like a religion to folks, establishment culture.

The establishment changes with every generation, and the woke generation is the establishment now.

So all iam saying is, this isnt a left/right thing, it's a hive mind vs the individuals, the rock bands vs the church goers, the poets vs the preachers.

It's the same like, establishment vs not establishment rivalries... it's just that the establishment this generation is woke, instead of evangelical.

JurisDictum
10-24-2021, 02:42 PM
I'm not really upset with the normies for not jumping on the Chappelle special. But I am pretty annoyed almost the entire leftwing media wouldn't just call it transphobic and explain why.

I mean this is an example of your typical leftwing coverage of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paqOgvzErkw

The only people that came out against the material were the black intellectuals for some reason. That and a few transgender people. Most everyone else wanted to smoke screen the whole thing with caricatures of cancel culture and activists going too far.

Shawk
10-24-2021, 02:45 PM
And the truth is Dave's set's about trans are a bit dated and cringe. But, I dont care enough to make it an issue. I say just stop laughing at those jokes, stop reacting to them, and he'll stop telling them.

Anyone punching down towards transgender is a flaccid bitch of a man, or a capitalist.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 02:45 PM
If there is one thing I can promise you it's if you're on the left because you honestly feel empathy towards people, you're not going to like the way the establishment goes about doing things.

Ooloo
10-24-2021, 02:46 PM
Comedy is a double edged sword I think.

Basically the way I see it is, comedians represent the coolest, or smartest people in the room, and they translate observations about how dumb everyone is into hilarious jokes that you feel cool for recognizing.

But when comedy gets a little stale, the listener is like, uh, pretty cringe bro..

These guys get up on stage for months, changing, re-writing, deleting jokes, based on how much the audience reacts/laughs at them.

But it's not dated though, this issue is extremely contemporary. And the audience seems to really enjoy it, judging by the rotten tomatoes audience score, which is overwhelmingly positive for both the latest and the previous special. You can't just "stop laughing" at something if you think it's funny. That's one of the most honest things about comedy, laughing is involuntary. It's kind of out of your hands what you do or don't laugh at.

The latest special is extremely pro-trans, that's the great irony in people accusing him of being some huge bigot. He's demonstrating that it's possible to make fun of something without hating that thing. If people take offense to it, that is their issue to sort out.

He's just playfully ribbing the trans community like he would for any other community, it's just that the trans community tends to be very reactionary. Can you think of an example of a "trans joke" that would be acceptable to the entire trans community? Somebody's feelings will be hurt, just as been the case for any topic in the entire history of comedy. His point is that the trans community shouldn't be an exception, because there are no exceptions, because you should be able to joke about anything. Levity is one of the few precious things we have in this wretched life.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 02:46 PM
Anyone punching down towards transgender is a flaccid bitch of a man, or a capitalist.

XxJeO5QzAQk

Shawk
10-24-2021, 02:49 PM
Kinda like you guys bullies that transgender who got banned. Pretty sad you have to do that to a transgender, very sad.

Mushroom dick bois won though ;)

Typical kek degenerate shit.

Haha. Ok that's enough comedy for today.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 02:51 PM
But it's not dated though, this issue is extremely contemporary. And the audience seems to really enjoy it, judging by the rotten tomatoes audience score, which is overwhelmingly positive for both the latest and the previous special. You can't just "stop laughing" at something if you think it's funny. That's one of the most honest things about comedy, laughing is involuntary. It's kind of out of your hands what you do or don't laugh at.

The latest special is extremely pro-trans, that's the great irony in people accusing him of being some huge bigot. He's demonstrating that it's possible to make fun of something without hating that thing. If people take offense to it, that is their issue to sort out.

He's just playfully ribbing the trans community like he would for any other community, it's just that the trans community tends to be very reactionary. Can you think of an example of a "trans joke" that would be acceptable to the entire trans community? Somebody's feelings will be hurt, just as been the case for any topic in the entire history of comedy. His point is that the trans community shouldn't be an exception, because there are no exceptions, because you should be able to joke about anything. Levity is one of the few precious things we have in this wretched life.

you can definitly make any point he wants to make without the trans and if someone wanted to make those points at a party, and use trans as examples, im just telling you that you're going to clear the room unless it's a pretty lame party.

he's basically talking about pretty standard politics but using trans as the tool to do it, may as well be talking about banning trump on twitter.

The big thing we missed was he brought space jews to the masses and that's a big step for the illuminati to break out of the deep sci fi with such a bold topic.

Shawk
But it's not dated though.

Because you are a cave man.

Cope this kelps. :p

Jibartik
Kinda like you guys bullies that transgender who got banned. Pretty sad you have to do that to a transgender, very sad.

Mushroom dick bois won though ;)

Typical kek degenerate shit.

Haha. Ok that's enough comedy for today.

that individudal is on a f*****ot word rant jihad for the cause I feel little remorse lol

(not that I have said one thing bad about being trans in 9,130 posts)

JurisDictum
10-24-2021, 02:53 PM
If he just left it at the beyond pussy joke and shit like that he would have been fine. There's always a few wackos that get offended by everything. Which unfortunately was a fact weaponized against this whole thing.

It was all that preachy shit about gender is fact, I feel sorry for Rowling (the billionaire white woman), and the blackface reference --

It makes it hard for an objective person over time to look back at that and say "yeah -- whats transphobic about that?"

I think he kind of figured this out -- even though he is raking in the popularity atm.

Not that I would necessarily be some big Chappelle fan if he did it a little better -- but I don't I or anyone else would really give a shit.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 02:59 PM
If he just left it at the beyond pussy joke and shit like that he would have been fine. There's always a few wackos that get offended by everything. Which unfortunately was a fact weaponized against this whole thing.

It was all that preachy shit about gender is fact, I feel sorry for Rowling (the billionaire white woman), and the blackface reference --

It makes it hard for an objective person over time to look back at that and say "yeah -- whats transphobic about that?"

I think he kind of figured this out -- even though he is raking in the popularity atm.

Not that I would necessarily be some big Chappelle fan if he did it a little better -- but I don't I or anyone else would really give a shit.

yea.

Im a fan for Daves though almost alone because of that time when he started his special with impersonations: "'duhhh im a big dumb duhhhhh'... who's that? That's YOU!" and pointed to the audience.

That felt good. Screw everybody!

Shawk
10-24-2021, 03:01 PM
lI5w2QwdYik

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 03:06 PM
Bo is like darth vader prove me wrong beware the antichrist

https://i.imgur.com/yuxdDw6.png

Shawk
10-24-2021, 03:09 PM
Bo is like darth vader prove me wrong beware the antichrist

https://i.imgur.com/yuxdDw6.png

Hahaha true

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 03:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7nPcAW0.gif

Ooloo
10-24-2021, 04:02 PM
Because you are a cave man.

Cope this kelps. :p

Shawk confirmed comedy police.
Be warned; you're on notice guys!

If you tell a comedian not to joke about something, they will joke about it, if they're a good comedian. As they should. Attacking sacred cows is what comedy is about.

Dave's point is extremely relevant about how nobody cared when the rapper DaBaby literally *KILLED* somebody, but when he made homophobic remarks only then is his career over. This is why people say the LGBTQ community has so much power; you can literally murder somebody and nobody bats an eye. But if you offend a gay person, you're officially screwed forever. Reflect on that a bit, what kind of society operates that way? It's completely backward.

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 04:06 PM
Brian Regan does own. I didn't like his jim carrey-esq delivery at first, but the actual jokes are perfect and yeah he somehow pulls it off completely clean

Brian is a bit of a one track pony with his “dumb guy” sarcastic voice. So I wouldn’t rank him in my top 5 overall or anything

But it is a rarity to be that funny and be completely squeaky clean jokes, not even anything overly sexual I don’t think

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 04:36 PM
It really wasn't that long ago. Notice the victim mentality over something that had zero impact on his life.

This quote from The Crow comes to mind only because of the Alec Baldwin thing

RIP Brandon

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 04:37 PM
Damn, even Channel 5 are Trumpers?

Has there ever been a funny liberal comedian as matter of fact?

65uuGA2xGwg

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 04:40 PM
Damn, even Channel 5 are Trumpers?

Has there ever been a funny liberal comedian as matter of fact?

Some of Ali Wong’s standup was funny, hers has a feminism sort of perspective

Some of Ellen’s standup was funny back when she was in her prime, although apparently personality-wise off camera she wasn’t so funny

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 04:45 PM
The dude from that trashy as f show Big Mouth is probably liberal because I believe his gf/wife is Jewish so statistically she would be likely to be, just a guess though

Some of his stuff is funny

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1MBjJMMKASQ

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 04:50 PM
Or if we are talking about ever and 90% of black people are democrat then that would mean Eddie Murphy, Kat Williams, and Bernie Mac are all probably democrat comedians and they all got funny stuff

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 05:02 PM
sorry all of those are canceled alt righters. eddie murphy maybe but I promise you hes a tax man republican and 70% of what he's joked about is cancleable but he keeps a low profile these days.

Shawk
10-24-2021, 05:03 PM
Shawk confirmed comedy police.
Be warned; you're on notice guys!

If you tell a comedian not to joke about something, they will joke about it, if they're a good comedian. As they should. Attacking sacred cows is what comedy is about.

Dave's point is extremely relevant about how nobody cared when the rapper DaBaby literally *KILLED* somebody, but when he made homophobic remarks only then is his career over. This is why people say the LGBTQ community has so much power; you can literally murder somebody and nobody bats an eye. But if you offend a gay person, you're officially screwed forever. Reflect on that a bit, what kind of society operates that way? It's completely backward.

This is give or take around 4 years too late.. Everything you republicans say is 4 years too late..

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 05:03 PM
JM is an alcoholic woman abuser (big daddy conservative class), canceled, NEXT!

Ooloo
10-24-2021, 05:12 PM
This is give or take around 4 years too late.. Everything you republicans say is 4 years too late..

Why? You're just posting another non-answer. "You're too late" just means "you're wrong". Great, explain why.

Here, respond with five whole separate sentences. No image memes. Just five actual sentences of your own thoughts. I challenge you.

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 05:13 PM
JM is an alcoholic woman abuser (big daddy conservative class), canceled, NEXT!

I dunno much about him personally, dunno if he even really has a Jewish gf since anything said in standup can be a lie/made up story for comedy’s sake

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 05:39 PM
well incase you didnt know this 100% of what is important is who he is personally, NOT his act.

This is comedy, not private life.

Shawk
10-24-2021, 06:04 PM
Why? You're just posting another non-answer. "You're too late" just means "you're wrong". Great, explain why.

Here, respond with five whole separate sentences. No image memes. Just five actual sentences of your own thoughts. I challenge you.

Same reason superbad isn't funny today, but it was funny at the time.. Nothing controversial to me, just of the time and that time has pass.

Watch a boomer laugh at an offensive joke. It is enough to make you puke. It is just trashy now, not comedy really.

But like I said if you are a cave man, its fun.

Ooloo
10-24-2021, 06:09 PM
Same reason superbad isn't funny today, but it was funny at the time.. Nothing controversial to me, just of the time and that time has pass.

Watch a boomer laugh at an offensive joke. It is enough to make you puke. It is just trashy now, not comedy really.

But like I said if you are a cave man, its fun.

Cool! So who do you consider a funny standup these days?

Shawk
10-24-2021, 06:42 PM
Cool! So who do you consider a funny standup these days?

Standup is in a bit of a limbo state i feel, at least for me. Texas and florida type places seem to be the hot spots for standup, but the reason is kind of like taking advantage of things. Most of it is very self harm type of funny which I don't feel is the only good part of standup but it seems the only thing going on.

Kill tony for one, Id say that is "on radar" of what is trending but its a weird dark sort of cringe comedy which seems to be everything today, which I lost interest in a while back... I'll still smile while watching any standup, but it feels almost wrong. Old nostalgic standup is basically all I really watch lately, dave, norm, bill, etc etc..

j9ZzUTRyxMk

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 07:04 PM
You just listed all the same mainstream comedians you railed on us for liking lol

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 07:45 PM
You just listed all the same mainstream comedians you railed on us for liking lol

Bill Burr is def in my top 5

Shawk
10-24-2021, 08:22 PM

What are you on about, Please. This is some internal narrative you have going.

No where did I say shit about those comedians or any of your liking of them. Trexller started doing their usual right-wing chronic blame against the left, claiming they're a drain on society and shit so I called him a cunt, (Toxigen is also a flaccid cunt for agreeing) then said you all should calm down and that nothing will come of the sjw bs against dave, a cunt got offended that I called someone a cunt.. then unsunghero told me something about how he doesn't know what refrigeration is, the end.

Oh and you brought up Rossanne, who is the definition of a jacked up wacko tobacco smoking lunatic at this point.

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 08:45 PM
a cunt got offended that I called someone a cunt.. then unsunghero told me something about how he doesn't know what refrigeration is, the end.

I really don’t know how refrigerators work, this is true. Does something with electricity…

Whale biologist
10-24-2021, 08:49 PM
Oh and you brought up Rossanne, who is the definition of a jacked up wacko tobacco smoking lunatic at this point.

Rosanne always sucked but it's messed up that they waited until she was old and can't even stab you with a broken bottle anymore to go after her. :(

Skarne
10-24-2021, 09:00 PM
What she said sucked but I always liked Roseanne

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 09:01 PM
What are you on about, Please. This is some internal narrative you have going.

No where did I say shit about those comedians or any of your liking of them. Trexller started doing their usual right-wing chronic blame against the left, claiming they're a drain on society and shit so I called him a cunt, (Toxigen is also a flaccid cunt for agreeing) then said you all should calm down and that nothing will come of the sjw bs against dave, a cunt got offended that I called someone a cunt.. then unsunghero told me something about how he doesn't know what refrigeration is, the end.

hey you take back what you said about rossanne shes a god damn saint!

the rest i take back.

Shawk
10-24-2021, 09:56 PM
I really don’t know how refrigerators work, this is true. Does something with electricity… Refrigeration aka "ac repairmen" is the definition of jack of all trades, it is all encompassing.. If you have 3-4 years in refrigeration then you are basically an electrician, a plumber, a carpenter, a roofer.. They have regulated it a little too much because of how sensitive the roofing/electical part can be but a ticketed refrigeration person is doing an easy $80/hr, x2 if you are a ticketed roofer/electrician as well. It is one of the oldest trades and most respected. A lot of the army/navy in WW1,2 were taught refrigeration because of how pivotal it is to our survival.. If a truck says Hvac, ductless, ducting on it then its refrigeration.. its all refrigeration, I can't think of anything in a grocery store that isn't a job that the refrigeration trade handles, even shelving.. Also, look into a ductless system if you are still using base boards..

Not to mention gas the amount of gas experience you get with refrigeration will have you sitting around $300/hr at some nice ass place if you play your cards right. The electrical side, soldering and micro soldering broken boards is what I like, fixing water damaged boards.. that was a natural progression into micro soldering phones and recovering data which is the big bux.

I like rossanne and she should have never lost her show, but there is a point where someone who is constantly political needs to just shut the fuck up, especially when half the cast you work with are gay and/or heavily left. I wouldn't doubt she was "trapped" into losing that show, but alas.. Shes still a Karen.

Jibartik
10-24-2021, 09:57 PM
to be fair didnt rossane like say to her uber driver that the world is turning into planet of the apes or something else totally as reasonable.

her show was pretty ok and she was on track to once again tackle some really important social issues.

but then social media was like HURRD URRRURUUUURRR we have NEW social isues and theyre all about making white people feel better for being virtious!

edit: changed great to pretty ok

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 10:09 PM
Refrigeration aka "ac repairmen" is the definition of jack of all trades, it is all encompassing.. If you have 3-4 years in refrigeration then you are basically an electrician, a plumber, a carpenter, a roofer.. They have regulated it a little too much because of how sensitive the roofing/electical part can be but a ticketed refrigeration person is doing an easy $80/hr, x2 if you are a ticketed roofer/electrician as well. It is one of the oldest trades and most respected. A lot of the army/navy in WW1,2 were taught refrigeration because of how pivotal it is to our survival.. If a truck says Hvac, ductless, ducting on it then its refrigeration.. its all refrigeration, I can't think of anything in a grocery store that isn't a job that the refrigeration trade doesn't handle, even shelving. Also, look into a ductless system if you are still using base boards..

Not to mention gas the amount of gas experience you get with refrigeration will have you sitting around $300/hr at some oil rig if you play your cards right. The electrical side, soldering and micro soldering broken boards is what I like, fixing water damaged boards.. that was a natural progression into micro soldering phones and recovering data which is the big bux.

I like rossanne and she should have never lost her show, but there is a point where someone who is constantly political needs to just shut the fuck up, especially when half the cast you work with are gay and/or heavily left. I wouldn't doubt she was "trapped" into losing that show, but alas.. Shes still a Karen.

I think I may have water damage to my baseboards, but doesn’t seem to be mold. AZ is a pretty dry climate and that is the guest bath, it’s rarely used

For 2 years I had my cousin and his 3yr old daughter living with me and using that bathroom. And I remember the little kid was a machine, playing outside in the summer mid day like 110 out. I didn’t have a pool so she’s take breaks where she came in and took baths, and as I passed in the hall I’d hear her splashing around doing her make believe shit. I assumed my cousin took care of it because the floors weren’t visibly wet, but clearly not that well

I didn’t notice until you mentioned it because I guess I really never focus on those, although I vacuum and mop regularly

Ooloo
10-24-2021, 10:16 PM
"I like roseanne, but also I don't like her." Okay.

She misspoke once. Off with her head! Screw her 30 years of comedy genius and contributions to the art. Screw all that, she said a naughty thing by accident, what a witch! Burn the witch!

Whale biologist
10-24-2021, 10:26 PM

She misspoke once. Off with her head! Screw her 30 years of comedy genius and contributions to the art. Screw all that, she said a naughty thing by accident, what a witch! Burn the witch!

https://i.imgur.com/84pXsma_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Shawk
10-24-2021, 10:30 PM
I don't call them base boards because that is what I call those old garbage heaters that everyone still uses.. Just gigantic heat sinks that wastes a ton of energy, a ductless can be as cheap as $600, used can be free.. the installation is the hard part but only because you need to know how to use refrigerant, but most come already with the refrigerant, so you just need the proper tools to cut the pipes, fit the pipes and check suction pressure with gauges... but it saves you thousands in the winter/summer over time even if you have to get a refrigeration guy in.

Trim is cheap as balls, just gotta cut it with a table saw but ya if you remove that trim and bleach it should be fine. All houses have moisture in the walls, especially in the bathrooms so I usually remove mine every season cycle. The bottom of the drywall is always left open to allow the house to breathe.. If you got a good thin pry bar you can just remove the trim and keep nails on the trim then just clean the trim with a bit of bleach and water, dry then lightly hammer the trim back in same holes with a soft hammer or your palm. It can be kinda hard to get it tight and flush though so id just bleach the top bit and wait to see if it comes up again. Might be worth removing the trim to check though.

Ya well I didn't say off with her head. So whose over dramatizing really? Shes just a bit of a bitch.

Elizondo
10-24-2021, 10:34 PM
Pretty sure Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

I could be wrong tho

Ooloo
10-24-2021, 11:31 PM
Ya well I didn't say off with her head. So whose over dramatizing really? Shes just a bit of a bitch.

Oh she's definitely a bit of a bitch, that's why she's funny!

unsunghero
10-24-2021, 11:34 PM
I don't call them base boards because that is what I call those old garbage heaters that everyone still uses.. Just gigantic heat sinks that wastes a ton of energy, a ductless can be as cheap as $600, used can be free.. the installation is the hard part but only because you need to know how to use refrigerant, but most come already with the refrigerant, so you just need the proper tools to cut the pipes, fit the pipes and check suction pressure with gauges... but it saves you thousands in the winter/summer over time even if you have to get a refrigeration guy in.

Trim is cheap as balls, just gotta cut it with a table saw but ya if you remove that trim and bleach it should be fine. All houses have moisture in the walls, especially in the bathrooms so I usually remove mine every season cycle. The bottom of the drywall is always left open to allow the house to breathe.. If you got a good thin pry bar you can just remove the trim and keep nails on the trim then just clean the trim with a bit of bleach and water, dry then lightly hammer the trim back in same holes with a soft hammer or your palm. It can be kinda hard to get it tight and flush though so id just bleach the top bit and wait to see if it comes up again. Might be worth removing the trim to check though.

Don’t have any bleach atm, but cleaned the area up to get a better idea what I’m dealing with

It seems from the first pic it’s just the paint gone from the board. The drywall board ends there and when I feel around it and around the darkened area, it’s just wood no mold residue

But the second pic it seems the sealant at the top of the trim has frayed. Doesn’t seem to be mold underneath, hope int to salvage the current trim

nostalgiaquest
10-25-2021, 02:12 AM
but there is a point where someone who is constantly political needs to just shut the fuck up

Sig worthy quote

Mead
10-25-2021, 03:47 AM
hey hi bud wb

Trexller
10-25-2021, 04:09 AM
what destroyed comedy?

liberals.

thread closed.

fuck off.

starkind
10-25-2021, 10:34 AM
why does your flashlight look like a fucking penis

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 11:25 AM
Couldn’t find a functioning flashlight at that moment. It’s a headlamp, useful for camping or night kayaking with a kayak group down the salt river 2 Halloween’s ago, which is quite a lot of fun with weed and beer

Whale biologist
10-25-2021, 11:30 AM
Couldn’t find a functioning flashlight at that moment. It’s a headlamp, useful for camping or night kayaking with a kayak group down the salt river 2 Halloween’s ago, which is quite a lot of fun with weed and beer

Gn8ZiKuiN6E

unsunghero
10-25-2021, 11:42 AM
Lol ya. I helped carry a lot of people’s yaks up a hill to where they stage their vehicles at the end (you stage your vehicle at the end then carpool 12ish miles upriver, is the way to do it), and no one was panicking about missing people luckily

Although I will say I saw a lot of people eat shit over and over trying to get out of their yak and on shore. The rocks are slippery with moss, the current is fairly hard, and they’re drunk. If no one dies it’s a combination for comedy

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 11:51 AM
If no one dies it’s a combination for comedy

Yeah but someone does die because I can imagine some kids saw these pics and then went out and did this and then they did die.

or anytime someone might see pics of someone laughing to this it might make a good kid turn into a night swimmer and that's just too risky so sorry:

Canceled.

NEXT!

starkind
10-25-2021, 03:05 PM
:p cool 'headlamp'

annnywaaayyy

military has a lot of funny af ppl in it

Jibartik
10-25-2021, 05:16 PM
:p cool 'headlamp'

annnywaaayyy

military has a lot of funny af ppl in it

I think it'd be weird to be in the military and like to go to the cafeteria in the military and be like, "he'll be homeless.. that one there will be homeless... that guy is gonna be homeless... that one there is definitely going to be homeless"

hobart
10-26-2021, 12:41 AM

When you fuck up and bring negative scrutiny to your company, you get fired.
If I called a black person a monkey at work in front of enough people, I would get fired.

Why do you hate free enterprise, Trumptard?

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 02:11 AM
the irony is she didnt say anything about black people but racist liberals not only assumed if someone says planet of the apes she must be talking about black people, and then they actually canceled her for it.

it was woke burn the witch at its finest.

I cant believe people cant see they're just salem witch killing puritan haters but in 2020 lol

Danth
10-26-2021, 02:18 AM
I cant believe people cant see they're just salem witch killing puritan haters but in 2020 lol

Technology changes, but people stay the same. "It can't happen here, we're different!" is perhaps the most poisonous mentality of our time.

Danth

hobart
10-26-2021, 10:26 AM
the irony is she didnt say anything about black people but racist liberals not only assumed if someone says planet of the apes she must be talking about black people, and then they actually canceled her for it.

it was woke burn the witch at its finest.

There is nothing ironic about referring to Valerie Jarret as a combination of ISIS and Planet of the Apes. Jarret is black and Rosanne knew it.

I call my white kids "monkeys" all the time. If I had adopted a black one, I would not. Everyone with an ounce of sense knows monkey was a trope for black people.

Words mean things. You are stuck with what society as a whole thinks they mean and not your intention.

Toxigen
10-26-2021, 10:30 AM
imagine being offended by words

https://i.imgur.com/yhVpNLw.png

Disease
10-26-2021, 10:42 AM

A BIG difference between young women dancing and a gay bashing comedian. Dave should be put in jail for what he has done to the gay community. He isn't funny, he makes fun of his own race, gays and the list goes on. He literally got famous bullying beliefs he doesn't believe in. #CancelChappelle

Toxigen
10-26-2021, 11:03 AM
A BIG difference between young women dancing and a gay bashing comedian. Dave should be put in jail for what he has done to the gay community. He isn't funny, he makes fun of his own race, gays and the list goes on. He literally got famous bullying beliefs he doesn't believe in. #CancelChappelle

See, this is where people like you have it all wrong.

This is America. You can't stop someone from saying whatever the fuck they want...and there certainly will never be prison time involved no matter how heinous the words are.

Spin it however you want, most well-adjusted adults think Dave Chapelle is hilarious.

Cancel culture is pure unadulterated bullshit. Keep drinking the kool aid, though.

Ya dumb dumb.

Ooloo
10-26-2021, 11:17 AM

Lmao "Young women dancing" you people are the worst

Have you even watched his new special? It's literally pro-trans, you just have no sense of humor.

BlackBellamy
10-26-2021, 11:24 AM

Have you even watched his new special? It's literally pro-trans, you just have no sense of humor.

trolled

Ooloo
10-26-2021, 11:44 AM
Hey you can't tell these days

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 12:43 PM

Netflix was so progressive it hired a bunch of alternative kids. Then those alternative kids staged a walkout because netflix had 1 show that they didnt like.

Talking about biting the hand that feeds you. What a bunch of entitled white people.

Also no wonder they had that child porn cuties on netflix with all these sexual deviants working for them.

:p

Disease
10-26-2021, 12:47 PM
See, this is where people like you have it all wrong.

This is America. You can't stop someone from saying whatever the fuck they want...and there certainly will never be prison time involved no matter how heinous the words are.

Spin it however you want, most well-adjusted adults think Dave Chapelle is hilarious.

Cancel culture is pure unadulterated bullshit. Keep drinking the kool aid, though.

Ya dumb dumb.

No but he will be canceled. The gay community is to strong at this point. He will be doing stand up in Iowa to keep the lights on after this.

Disease
10-26-2021, 12:49 PM

Making fun of gays is a great sense of humor. I guess he is done making fun of African Americans now? The guy is a racist and bigot. The world has no place for people like this anymore and the gay community is about to get him out of here like Bill Cosby.

Gatordash
10-26-2021, 12:49 PM
Dave Chappelle Tickets (https://www.ticketmaster.com/dave-chappelle-tickets/artist/803682)

$80 nosebleed tickets.

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 12:55 PM
There is nothing ironic about referring to Valerie Jarret as a combination of ISIS and Planet of the Apes. Jarret is black and Rosanne knew it.

When your argument comes from mind reading then you are a real dummy.

She didnt know she was black and I know she didn't because I am Rosanne.

Ooloo
10-26-2021, 01:24 PM
Dave Chappelle Tickets (https://www.ticketmaster.com/dave-chappelle-tickets/artist/803682)

$80 nosebleed tickets.

Guys dave chappelle wasn't completely destroyed, therefor a bunch of people calling for his head over good-natured jokes is no big deal.

Chappelle will be fine, sure, lesser known comedians who don't have the clout would be ruined though. That's the point. You're still creating a censorious atmosphere when you're making people self-censor. If you're some middle class schmuck and you tell a naughty joke at the water cooler, you can bet all it will take is one co-worker claiming they suffered PTSD from it to get your ass canned.

Typical gaslighting from the left: "What are you even talking about?? This isn't even happening! It's not real! These are firey but mostly peaceful protests!"

Toxigen
10-26-2021, 01:29 PM
No but he will be canceled. The gay community is to strong at this point. He will be doing stand up in Iowa to keep the lights on after this.

Your troll is over. Move along.

Skarne
10-26-2021, 01:44 PM
Dave Chapelle is too powerful to be cancelled, and rightly so. He’s a fucking comedian not an activist or politician.

Disease
10-26-2021, 01:51 PM
Dave Chapelle is too powerful to be cancelled, and rightly so. He’s a fucking comedian not an activist or politician.

It isn't comedy when you preach hate, especially on the platform that Dave is on. He could try to unite everybody. He choose to divide.

Skarne
10-26-2021, 02:26 PM
It’s a COMEDY show. Historically comedy is offensive, it’s not to be taken literally.

Disease
10-26-2021, 02:55 PM
Your troll is over. Move along.

You have no argument because you know I'm right, so you resorted to name calling. At the end of the day, Dave got what he deserved. He pushed hate speech in the early 2000s with his TV show. It's 2021 and the gay community has had enough.

Disease
10-26-2021, 02:59 PM
It’s a COMEDY show. Historically comedy is offensive, it’s not to be taken literally.

This isn't 1970. There was still segregation in the south, homosexuals were preyed upon and a list of other stuff that doesn't exist anymore. It's 2021 and gay hate speech willnt be tolerated!

Toxigen
10-26-2021, 03:07 PM
It's 2021 and the gay community has had enough.

Ya except you forgot one important fact.

No one gives a shit.

Tunabros
10-26-2021, 03:10 PM
what's black red and white

a zebra in a blender

lol?

robayon
10-26-2021, 04:42 PM
I support the destruction of the career of all people who would punch down to gain fame or money

Get a real job

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 04:52 PM
What if they are self deprecating and are part of a lower class?

robayon
10-26-2021, 04:55 PM
What if they are self deprecating and are part of a lower class?if they punch down, they don't know who their enemies are

so i'd support them learning that, whatever it takes

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 04:59 PM
What if you dont punch up high enough?

Like, if a homeless person makes fun of a trans should we toss him? but since he is at a lower social class than the trans does that mean he should be allowed to make those jokes?

robayon
10-26-2021, 05:03 PM
What makes you assume that a homeless person is of a 'lower class' than a trans person? What is the career of a homeless person? Nobody is tossing anyone

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 05:09 PM
i7wMZ_R_anw

robayon
10-26-2021, 05:15 PM
is that video going to answer the questions i asked you

because if not i am not goign to click on it

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 05:18 PM
You answered my question with a question so I changed the subject.

robayon
10-26-2021, 05:20 PM
You answered my question with a question so I changed the subject.I see we have an expert in discourse, nevermind

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 07:21 PM
Check out these hilarious libearls.

jz78fSnBG0s

unsunghero
10-26-2021, 10:22 PM
^
“You live in a box”, “people play with you”

So the one on the right is clearly a sex robot. Super smart human-like sex robots can be fun, but if the movie Ex Machina taught me anything, it’s that they’ll still try to kill you one day, like all robots

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b7C69HqnV8s

Jibartik
10-26-2021, 10:54 PM
Id like to see a part 2 to that movie

unsunghero
10-26-2021, 11:35 PM
Id like to see a part 2 to that movie

Same!

Swish
10-27-2021, 02:04 AM
Just gonna leave this here - the lady shaking the tambourine and yelling "repent" is great.

zYb-_ghSf4E

nostalgiaquest
10-27-2021, 02:54 AM
Fat beaded redneck incel trolling overly sensitive lefties for youtube likes.

nobody wins here.

Toxigen
10-27-2021, 10:52 AM
rhtVszSdoXA

If you're against free speech you're just a useful idiot for multinational corporations.

Hope this helps.

nostalgiaquest
10-27-2021, 11:15 AM
xGn55BRyDSk

Elizondo
10-27-2021, 11:30 AM
Ima dress up as a corporation for Halloween

It'll be the scariest costume ever to the berger crowd

Knowledge
10-27-2021, 11:32 AM
I'm going as Dave Chapelle Trick or Treat, smell my feet, Dave Chapelle is funny you suburban geek.