PDA

View Full Version : The Second Sons Slays Vulak`Aerr

Stryker85
10-14-2021, 01:41 AM
Fun times were had by all, grats to everybody on another great draft week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfHRKka_soE&t=13s

Thanks to Gdaan for recording it for us.

Harvest
10-14-2021, 02:20 AM
Grats TSS, that looked super smooth!

Philistine
10-14-2021, 02:34 AM
Congrats yall! I was lurking at zone-in and I think your member count went up during the fight? I saw y'all 1-tanked it. Were there 0 deaths too??

A very clean kill. Congratulations!!

Stryker85
10-14-2021, 03:17 AM
Here's a video of the clear from Triples up to Vulak before the final fight, if anyone cares to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuIvrOsrPM

Worry
10-14-2021, 03:38 AM
nice! lots of cool folks from TSS!

Rewedanz
10-14-2021, 09:23 AM
It was great to have everyone execute their roles so well - especially during all the excitement.

Pint
10-14-2021, 09:25 AM
Cool to hear some genuine excitement before, during and after the kill. By the time I quit only the mouth breathers were still spastic over vulak. Sick loot btw.

Toxigen
10-14-2021, 11:02 AM
Great video and nice clean kill...congrats on the disgustingly-good drops!

Tunabros
10-14-2021, 11:06 AM
Gratz!

Ripqozko
10-14-2021, 11:38 AM
Tss always been able to kill anything , they have great raiders.

Ennewi
10-14-2021, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the contact high of nostalgia from all of the excitement in voice. Nice adjustments made from moment to moment throughout. Congrats!

Haxom
10-14-2021, 12:51 PM
Congrats, TSS! Nice and clean!

xdrcfrx
10-14-2021, 02:07 PM
clean af! grats!

Atmas
10-14-2021, 04:47 PM
Nice Kill! Grats!

Xulia
10-14-2021, 06:40 PM
Grats TSS!!

Ripqozko
10-14-2021, 06:55 PM
TSS new #3 guild, riot lowered for scripting races.

SantagarBrax
10-14-2021, 09:40 PM
First and foremost Congrats on the kill and well done, sincerely.

Secondly, no pun intended and not directed towards TSS in any way, what a slap in the face to those waiting years putting in the time and sacrifices necessary.

I'm happy TSS got the kill yet I'm sad this server has turned into handouts without truly working for it.

Ripqozko
10-14-2021, 09:52 PM

Secondly, no pun intended and not directed towards TSS in any way, what a slap in the face to those waiting years putting in the time and sacrifices necessary.

I'm happy TSS got the kill yet I'm sad this server has turned into handouts without truly working for it.

imagine equating 22 year old video game pixels to handouts.

PS- you are feeding off the farming that rampage set for velious. quit taking our handouts.

saint-bernard
10-15-2021, 12:03 AM
Way to go TSS! Congrats

Arvan
10-15-2021, 03:22 AM

seek help for your mental illness immediately

Pint
10-15-2021, 08:37 AM
Imagine telling people playing on an 11 year old emulated server that they didn't wait long enough or work hard enough to slay an imaginary dragon

JDAm0nk
10-15-2021, 09:44 AM
Imagine telling people playing on an 11 year old emulated server that they didn't wait long enough or work hard enough to slay an imaginary dragon

Seriously...

I don't understand how you can watch these videos and come away thinking "they didn't 'work' for" their kill.

Congratulations to TSS for such a clean raid kill. It was fun to watch and hear all the excitement in voice chat!

Khaall Drogo
10-15-2021, 02:11 PM
what a slap in the face to those waiting years putting in the time and sacrifices necessary.

The thing is, TSS started as a guild of a few friends. Everything we have done WE earned. We did not inherit previous YEARS of other people hard work. We did not use other guilds loot/rules/policies. We did not follow a generic Vulak raid plan. When times were tuff we didnt merge/reform.

We created our raid force with our own time and work. Every bot that TSS uses were bots created BY TSS members FOR TSS members. We created and worked on our own, server wide unique loot policy. We worked on anything we have ever needed to progress. We use our own practice server. We create our own raid plans. We always have been, and always will be, The Second Sons. Where friendship and pride come first. I have been leading this guild and working on progressing for over 5 years. We have, on our own accord and terms defeated solo almost every encounter in the game. Luckily we have a few more to look forward too, and only our selves to thank for it.

There is a reason why our discord sounded like that after the kill, and it had nothing to do with the loot. Everything to do with a large group of friends, playing the game on their own terms, in their own way. 5 years under one leader, with one plan, if you think that doesn't count as working for it well have to just disagree.

Maybe you just don't understand the effort, time, and commitment it takes to create/run/manage a guild on p99 that starts from scratch.

Thanks for all the grats :)

Cheers

Kadron
10-15-2021, 02:23 PM
Any chance you guys are recruiting? Awesome kill!

Khaall Drogo
10-15-2021, 03:13 PM
We are always recruiting :) Find us in game and ask for an officer.

myrddraal
10-15-2021, 03:57 PM

Maybe you should take a break and reevaluate whats important in your life.

Tunabros
10-15-2021, 03:59 PM

sorry you dont have full BIS yet

hope this helps

SantagarBrax
10-16-2021, 04:12 AM
I didn't mean to sidetrack the thread and I do apologize. I'm happy TSS had an opportunity to win a great achievement.

I simply meant when any achievement in EQ is trivialized, it diminishes the achievements of everyone else who put in the time and effort..it's not even about raid loot or targets by themselves, it's about all achievements.

Don't trivialize EQ.

If we start to trivialize content, then I believe it takes away something from everyone.

Cheers

Ennewi
10-16-2021, 07:23 AM
If we start to trivialize content? SoulFires on every single raid member, circle push interrupting dragons, etc. Doubtful TSS thinks those previous low effort kills somehow diminish their recent achievement, but they have a better argument to make there than the one you're making.

Ripqozko
10-16-2021, 10:22 AM
I didn't mean to sidetrack the thread and I do apologize. I'm happy TSS had an opportunity to win a great achievement.

I simply meant when any achievement in EQ is trivialized, it diminishes the achievements of everyone else who put in the time and effort..it's not even about raid loot or targets by themselves, it's about all achievements.

Don't trivialize EQ.

If we start to trivialize content, then I believe it takes away something from everyone.

Cheers

Were you in Rampage? If not we trivialized it for you , hope that helps. Consider not being a dick.

zati
10-16-2021, 10:26 AM

Don't trivialize EQ.

Cheers

You mean the part when 1-2 people take turns staring at the screen for 10hours straight against a few other rival guildies doin the same thing; then call in 80+ people at 3am to kill x target when blue has a max population of <200 ..using Discord? is that the part which was trivialized you're takin about? Wow

We all should probably park level 60 toons in starting zones and kill all the rats,orc pawns,snakes,bats around the clock to prevent any level 1 from achieving level 2 and so on or else that'll totally trivialize EQ and ruin my achievements!

Stryker85
10-16-2021, 02:45 PM
We all should probably park level 60 toons in starting zones and kill all the rats,orc pawns,snakes,bats around the clock to prevent any level 1 from achieving level 2 and so on or else that'll totally trivialize EQ and ruin my achievements!

Lol, haters gonna hate. :rolleyes:

https://www.customerparadigm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/memes-haters-gonna-hate1.jpg

myrddraal
10-16-2021, 04:01 PM

Don't trivialize EQ.

Cheers

All of this content is trivial and has been for the last 20 years. You're chasing the dragon like a heroin addict, you'll never get the same joy in killing any of this content that you did the first time. All this server is for is dressing up your elf dolls.

joppykid
10-16-2021, 05:58 PM

Someone doesn't understand the wife factioning us casual scum have to do after draft week to get back to indifferently.

turboviper
10-16-2021, 06:03 PM
All that needs to be said here is....

Congrats TSS!! You guys slayed the big boy!!! Clean ass kill, no wipes or drama, and didn't kill your tank during it!!

Cheers guys.