PDA

View Full Version : No posts about Let's Go Brandon.

Shourty
10-12-2021, 12:40 PM
I am surprised there isn't one on here so....here ya go.
Let's Go Brandon
:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfkOiIQXewo

Horza
10-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Turn off Fox News, retard.

Elizondo
10-12-2021, 12:59 PM
bergers immediately triggered

Jibartik
10-12-2021, 01:00 PM
conservatives yelling f words

parties flipped

Whale biologist
10-12-2021, 03:39 PM
Man to Be Hanged for Trafficking 1 Kilogram of Cannabis (https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7emg8/singapore-cannabis-execution)

Trexller
10-12-2021, 03:50 PM
Man to Be Hanged for Trafficking 1 Kilogram of Cannabis (https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7emg8/singapore-cannabis-execution)

singapore has nearly 0% crime, the city is remarkably clean, free of litter/graffiti etc.

they can boast these traits because they are super duper strict on, well, everything.

but what does that have to do with, "Fuck Joe Biden" errr, I mean, "Lets Go Brandon"

Whale biologist
10-12-2021, 04:02 PM
singapore has nearly 0% crime, the city is remarkably clean, free of litter/graffiti etc.

they can boast these traits because they are super duper strict on, well, everything.

but what does that have to do with, "Fuck Joe Biden" errr, I mean, "Lets Go Brandon"

Sports chants in a grotesque world. Have fun.

Trexller
10-12-2021, 04:04 PM
what do they chant when they hang a guy in singapore?

Whale biologist
10-12-2021, 04:17 PM
what do they chant when they hang a guy in singapore?

Dunno but I hope Mr Biden silences their chorus 😉

Ooloo
10-12-2021, 04:17 PM
People are chanting fuck joe biden because he sucks.

This is very common at college football games, the vast majority of which are not held in conservative districts. Democrats also don't like him, cause he sucks.

Hth.

Shourty
10-12-2021, 04:58 PM
Turn off Fox News, retard.

I don't watch TV so NO FOX, CNN, PMSNBC or any of that.
No comment about how the lady did a great job misdirecting the audience from the chant? I think she was a fast thinking individual.

unsunghero
10-12-2021, 10:26 PM
I don't watch TV so NO FOX, CNN, PMSNBC or any of that.
No comment about how the lady did a great job misdirecting the audience from the chant? I think she was a fast thinking individual.

Newscasters gotta be quick on their feet. Here’s an old fav of mine from these hotties, the one on the left recovers quick

“I so pale”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hdzH_aSL-6k

Homesteaded
10-13-2021, 12:21 AM
Bought a Let's Go Brandon shirt for myself. One of the funniest naturally occurring things to happen in a while.

Toxigen
10-13-2021, 04:29 AM
RdHrDM4FwcY

italy lol

Knowledge
10-13-2021, 06:33 AM
Looks to me like Murdoch's investment in Fox paid off. One dumb group of idiots versus the other group of idiots. TV teaches them to hate the first of the trees, but never know anything about the forest.

Until the forest is burned down, no peace will ever be had.

Ooloo
10-13-2021, 07:14 AM
Cool but the thing is joe biden really does suck.

Ooloo
10-13-2021, 07:20 AM
Newscasters gotta be quick on their feet. Here’s an old fav of mine from these hotties, the one on the left recovers quick

“I so pale”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hdzH_aSL-6k

Lol this rules. And they are quite hot.

Knowledge
10-13-2021, 07:27 AM
Cool but the thing is joe biden really does suck.

And Trump didn't suck? He was a divider, it was his only fucking role. Same as Obama.

Lock her up like he really wants his fellow blood oather in prison. They're gonna see a cell, but it wont be on earth.

Every damn one of them are going to jail in Hell. Ain't nothing to eat there. They'll learn all about fasting. Those rich fucks never missed 3 meals a day in their life.

Then they'll know that the LORD does not fuck around.

Knowledge
10-13-2021, 07:40 AM
You deny God now but you cant forever. The LORD does not fuck around, all you who embrace the wicked will join them.
The time to fear God was yesterday, we know you won't. We knew it from the beginning. That's why we show ourselves now.

If you are not FOR good, and against evil then WHY WERE YOU BORN?

God doesn't make mistakes - all will repent.

Homesteaded
10-13-2021, 09:39 AM
And Trump didn't suck?

Nope, he didn't. Was he a completely different style of POTUS? Yes.

Trump was not a divider. The media is the divider. Biden is a divider.

Mblake1981
10-13-2021, 09:51 AM
The only thing divided was the T's, their play pretend wasn't a big deal until they started going after the kids. The brakes were slammed to the floor at that point and never let up nor will i ever let up again as i seen directly where they went.

Botten
10-13-2021, 10:08 AM
You deny God now but you cant forever. The LORD does not fuck around, all you who embrace the wicked will join them.
The time to fear God was yesterday, we know you won't. We knew it from the beginning. That's why we show ourselves now.

If you are not FOR good, and against evil then WHY WERE YOU BORN?

God doesn't make mistakes - all will repent.

the good old god does not make mistakes...

Logic is awesome:
'Everything god makes is perfect
I was created by god
therefore I am perfect'

same can be said about all humans.

religion will always be replaced with another with different rules, needs and overly supporting zealots.

Pivoting, the irony here:

Kelli Stavast is a NASCAR reporter noted chants coming from the crowd when the camera shifted to the bleachers after Brandon Brown thanked the sponsors.

"As you can hear the chants from the crowd, "Let's go Brandon," said the NBC quick-thinking reporter.

The crowd was, however, chanting F*** Joe Biden."

Stavast quickly then moved to deflect any further attention from the crowd and asked Brown more about the NASCAR race.

Interestingly true Right wing social media including 4chan is admittedly against the "Let's Go Brandon" chant since quote, 'it doesn't take much to distract from the narrative with this voting group and soon the real message will be misunderstood by even more supporters. Repetition was meant to enforce, this will only cause questioning since the bulk of the voting base are older or less educated.' ~Newsweek

I find it fascinating that Trump voters have been the bulk of anti-vaxxers at the request of Joe Biden's administration to get vaccinated.

They are also the larger demographic dying from the Covid virus in the southern states. Enough to possibly affect swing states.

https://news.northwestern.edu/assets/Uploads/_resampled/ResizedImageWzc1MCw1ODhd/Voting-patterns-map-cms2.jpg

This coupled with mandates for the vaccine in the military, federal positions and larger companies are giving less political voice to the GOP voter base.

It is truly like Darwinism is taking care of the misinformation and GOP party at times.

Whale biologist
10-13-2021, 10:19 AM
Nope, he didn't. Was he a completely different style of POTUS? Yes.

Trump was not a divider. The media is the divider. Biden is a divider.

You may have a point!

https://i.imgur.com/rVSeuPT.png

Jibartik
10-13-2021, 10:38 AM
haha everyone is haters and losers once again the man is right.

Mblake1981
10-13-2021, 10:46 AM
It is truly like Darwinism is taking care of the misinformation and GOP party at times.

Team Sports.

The Darwinism would have been on the Democrat side as they were already making moves to reject the vax, this is on record and video so do not try to deny that fact. What changed was Biden being placed in before the 8 year term was up.

Due to chessboard positioning, we now have to endure this. Giving in is a gotcha that Horza claims is not real but it most certainly is. Pointing out the poor standing of GOP players here is also a subtle form of psychology to give in and listen to reason a.k.a we were right and always were right you guys were wrong and always will be wrong.

Hike your pants at someone else. Look what you had to do to be 'right'

Edit:

Left are whiners and the right are doormats.

Shawk
10-13-2021, 11:01 AM
Lol.

Whale biologist
10-13-2021, 11:15 AM

Meanwhile the right is soiling their britches over free medicine and dems cant even pass anything with their government trifecta smh

you got it backwards, pal!

Mblake1981
10-13-2021, 11:16 AM
Meanwhile the right is soiling their britches over free medicine and dems cant even pass anything with their government trifecta smh

only in the example given here but you must think its the limit.

Whale biologist
10-13-2021, 11:21 AM
only in the example given here but you must think its the limit.

why do the dems always let the right stop them from passing any good things?

it makes no sense to me(80 IQ)

Mblake1981
10-13-2021, 11:22 AM
why do the dems always let the right stop them from passing any good things?

it makes no sense to me(80 IQ)

don't feign ignorance with me, wonky.

Mblake1981
10-13-2021, 11:24 AM
QY3PpSx31Uw

Jibartik
10-13-2021, 11:27 AM
headfirst into a boat, god damn.

Elizondo
10-13-2021, 11:29 AM

Nuthin life is free man

I like Lucky Charms cereal too

Whale biologist
10-13-2021, 11:31 AM
Nuthin life is free man

I like Lucky Charms cereal too

well mr Tromp invented the covid vaccine so I suggest you take it up with him :cool:

Mblake1981
10-13-2021, 11:43 AM
well mr Tromp invented the covid vaccine so I suggest you take it up with him :cool:

https://i.imgur.com/FUSBGv4.jpg

Horza
10-13-2021, 01:18 PM
Team Sports.

The Darwinism would have been on the Democrat side as they were already making moves to reject the vax, this is on record and video so do not try to deny that fact. What changed was Biden being placed in before the 8 year term was up.

Due to chessboard positioning, we now have to endure this. Giving in is a gotcha that Horza claims is not real but it most certainly is. Pointing out the poor standing of GOP players here is also a subtle form of psychology to give in and listen to reason a.k.a we were right and always were right you guys were wrong and always will be wrong.

Hike your pants at someone else. Look what you had to do to be 'right'

Edit:

https://i.imgur.com/dAwySfu.jpg

Whale biologist
10-13-2021, 01:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/g6cZiBf.png

Let's go Biden!

Elizondo
10-13-2021, 01:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/g6cZiBf.png

Let's go Biden!

unsunghero
10-13-2021, 01:50 PM
Lowest of the low!

Whale biologist
10-13-2021, 02:03 PM
Lowest of the low!

I had to look up what that was and now I'm blaming you for making me give clicks to fake news. :mad:

unsunghero
10-13-2021, 02:24 PM
I had to look up what that was and now I'm blaming you for making me give clicks to fake news. :mad:

Is it? You couldn’t pay me to go on Twatter so I didn’t catch it

Whale biologist
10-13-2021, 02:30 PM
Is it? You couldn’t pay me to go on Twatter so I didn’t catch it

https://i.imgur.com/jtvZ9bN.png

:rolleyes:

unsunghero
10-13-2021, 02:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jtvZ9bN.png

:rolleyes:

?? I don’t get what’s fake?

Horza
10-13-2021, 02:37 PM
Lowest of the low!

To be fair, Nascar fans are garbage people who lost their shit when the Confederate flag was prohibited at races.

Knowledge
10-13-2021, 03:22 PM
lol Nascar fans, this dude is digging shit from the bottom of the barrel now.

Other than Donald Trump and NASCAR fans, are you happy with the life God has given you, Horza?

Things we're going good for me. I was on top of the world. And then those Raider fans knocked me off my pedestal of joy and success.

Keep the comedy coming man.

starkind
10-14-2021, 10:44 AM
Ppl are so negative nowadays. Why so buthurt.

I mean if you are at a football game you already can:

Go outside
Travel great distance
Have spare time
Have food and can get food
Are around other ppl who also likes football
Are being entertained
Most likely paid for the ticket and can afford to be entertained

I really enjoyed the few games I've had the privilege of attending

Like, you have to be a completely bootyhurted psychopath 2 be ultramadz at a football game.

Or nascar. Or w/e.

Baseball is the best game tho.

And bowling is the funnest 2 play.

Horza
10-14-2021, 12:11 PM
Like, you have to be a completely bootyhurted psychopath 2 be ultramadz at a football game.

Or nascar. Or w/e.

You forget to include Nascar's famous slogan: the South shall rise again.

unsunghero
10-14-2021, 12:19 PM
You forget to include Nascar's famous slogan: the South shall rise again.

They’re so racist it’s enough to make their black drivers afraid of their own garage door pull cords

Horza
10-14-2021, 12:26 PM
They’re so racist it’s enough to make their black drivers afraid of their own garage door pull cords

Sorry they won't let you bring your Confederate flag, bud.

starkind
10-14-2021, 12:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SlAbcCv.jpg

What Bubba Wallace's NASCAR Victory Means for Us All
Wallace's NASCAR win is a big deal to millions of kids around the world. One of them could very well be the next great NASCAR or F1 champion.
By
October 11, 2021
Bubba Wallace
Bubba did it.

Last week, Bubba Wallace became the first Black driver to win a NASCAR Cup race in a staggering 57 years. Not since Wendell Scott won in Jacksonville—a race that he was only declared the winner of hours after the crowd had left the track—has a Black driver stood on Victory Lane in NASCAR’s top series.

Much has already been written in praise of Bubba’s achievement. All of it is well deserved. And as a fellow Black professional driver (one of very few on the planet) I can relate to much of what Bubba has had to go through to get this win. Most of you will recognize this monumental achievement and celebrate it along with me.

This post is not for you.

Top Articlesby The DriveWatch This B-1B Make A Crazy Steep Banking Climb After A Touch And Go At RAF FairfordAdelaide GP Track Saved From Demolition Despite Fierce OppositionArmy Halts Widely-Hyped Multi-Billion Dollar Advanced Augmented Reality Goggle ProgramAverage New Car Sale Prices Soar to Record of $45,031 in SeptemberWhat’s an Old Car Feature That Could Never Exist Today?
This post is for anyone who doesn’t get what this achievement means or why we need to celebrate it. It’s for those whose first response to any post whose headline mentions Wallace’s race is, “Why does a driver’s race matter?” It matters. Quite a lot actually.

It matters when, in the 73-year history of NASCAR, there have only been two Black drivers to have ever won a race.

It matters when, during that same time period, there has been less than a handful of Black drivers to compete at the Cup level and only slightly more at any level in any NASCAR series.

It matters when a portion of the crowd boos whenever the only Black driver currently competing takes the lead in a race.

It matters when his critics said that the only reason Wallace had a seat in NASCAR was that he was Black.

That’s why I’m writing this. I would love nothing more than to not have to write this because a minority driver winning in NASCAR is such a common occurrence that it’s a nonevent. But it’s not. In fact, it’s so uncommon that the last time a Black driver won in NASCAR, Neil Armstrong still hadn't strolled on the moon.

Last summer, and pushed by the tragic killing of George Floyd by police in Minneapolis and the wider conversations that ensued about race in America, I wrote that I wanted to push harder for diversity in all of motorsports and car culture. Though Black people in America make up about 13 percent of the population, 80 percent of Black households own a car, and Black car culture is a rich and fascinating thing, we’re still sorely underrepresented in racing, media, high-profile positions at car companies, and more. It’s not just puzzling—it’s full of so many missed opportunities for talented people to make an impact on racing and wider car culture. Plus, article after article has been published over the past few years on NASCAR's decline in ratings. This decline means that its current market is saturated and with no real room for growth. Expanding diversity within the sport potentially gives the series a whole new market (with associated sponsors) to tap into. More money is never a bad thing, is it?

And it’s not as if this lack of diversity is limited to the “good ol’ boys” in NASCAR. Formula One, Indy Car, SCCA, IMSA, SRO, and pretty much every FIA Championship series have this exact same issue with diversity as well. Lewis Hamilton may be the greatest racing driver in the world, but he’s also one guy. Few, if any, of these series have any significant level of minority participation in any aspect of the sport. Drivers, engineers, mechanics, and crew are all positions mainly filled by white men. (And yes, this problem isn’t any better for women.)

Now here comes the tricky part. The next mental jump most people who want to debate this subject with me make is that I am saying that these sports—and by extension, the people in them—are somehow racist because of the lack of diversity. It’s a worn-out argument that completely hijacks the conversation. And is also completely false. It is entirely possible to have a lack of diversity with entirely non-racist, well-meaning people.

Motorsports is very much a generational sport. When you ask most drivers or crew how they got involved in racing, chances are they’ll tell you that their dad or uncle raced. And as minorities and women have been historically excluded from racing, it makes it difficult to pass down the interest (and access and money) for the sport to the next generation.

The paddock today is actually a very welcoming place. However, because a lot of minorities don’t have enough role models in the sport, they don’t have anything to tether their interests to. Which makes it seem as if minorities only really have an interest in ball sports.

But think about it: Jackie Robinson broke into the majors in 1947, less than 20 years prior to the year Wendell Scott won his only NASCAR race. In the interim years between the two events, dozens of Black players were accepted into MLB, giving a whole generation of Black kids role models to aspire to emulate. Baseball players, not racecar drivers, were what Black kids of the day wanted to grow up to be. Fast forward to today and see the numbers of Black MLB players versus Black NASCAR drivers.

Cause and effect.

Now for the good news. Wallace won, and now young kids of all races have a great role model to look up to and be inspired by. Combine that with the big push by almost every motorsports series on the planet to increase minority participation, and you’ve got something. In fact, you’re onto something big now.

In F1, Hamilton is not only leading the push for diversity on a global scale but he’s putting his money where his mouth is by funding a push to hire Black teachers to teach STEM subjects. FIA has its Women in Motorsports foundation that is helping to place women in key positions in motorsports as drivers, engineers, and team owners. On the home front, I have spent this season working directly with Greg Gill, CEO of the SRO World Challenge Championship, on a diversity program to help minority engineers, mechanics, and crew get opportunities in the SRO paddock (more news on the 2022 program coming soon.) And finally, IMSA just announced the 10 finalists for its diversity driver program, with an incredibly talented field of drivers—most of whom you likely haven’t heard of. You will very soon. Motorsports are legitimately better when everyone can get involved.

And this. This is the reason why Wallace’s win matters. He is, and will continue to be, a role model for a generation of kids that never knew that they to could be a part of the motorsports paddock. So realize that while Wallace’s race might not be a big deal to you, it is a big deal to millions of kids around the world—one of whom may be the next Bubba Wallace or Lewis Hamilton themselves.

Robb Holland is an American race car driver and automotive journalist. He has competed in the British Touring Car Championship, Pikes Peak, the World Touring Car Championships and more.

Got a tip? Email us at tips@thedrive.com.

Sponsored Content
Herbal Essences & Allure

https://www.thedrive.com/accelerator/42709/what-bubba-wallaces-nascar-victory-means-for-us-all

Mblake1981
10-14-2021, 12:39 PM
"Black MLB players compared to Black NASCAR drivers"

Yes, because its a bloodsport (or was).

If they continue making it any safer they should remove the cars and replace them with Power Wheels. No matter your skin color, go hop in one and go for the glory. Any rational person would understand the risks involved.

There hasn't been a fatality in NASCAR since Dale Sr. So the risks are less now, I don't hate modern NASCAR for diversity because who cares, I hate it for its White Collar and safety focus.

Who gave a shit about a bunch of rednecks killing themselves on an oval track? no one. (edit: I have this same beef with modern computer gaming, who gave a shit 20 years ago about some nerds playing in Norrath.. nothing like that to be seen again)

The roots of the sport are moonshine running during prohibition, when you risked your life running from the cops down sketchy backroads at high speeds. It came from outlaws.

I don't like the neutering. I have had this beef long before a Bubba Wallace showed up to race.

unsunghero
10-14-2021, 12:46 PM
The roots of the sport are moonshine running during prohibition, when you risked your life running from the cops down sketchy backroads at high speeds. It came from outlaws.

That’s interesting. Was never into Nascar so I didn’t realize that

starkind
10-14-2021, 12:48 PM
I think it just a matter of money and heritage like the author said.

It's obvious that I trash talk McDonald's a lot, however I can say they did a great thing sponsering Wallace.

Good for him. He looks so happy with his buddies in that pic showering him. It's like a reverse of the one with the skinny white girl in the center, alas I have no time for photoshopping Wallace's face on her surrounded by white xudes.

Bubba Wallace carries in him the rebel outlaw spirit defying the odds. And legitimately winning against all odds. If he upset you. Go fuck yourself.

Mblake1981
10-14-2021, 12:48 PM
That’s interesting. Was never into Nascar so I didn’t realize that

https://prohibition.themobmuseum.org/the-history/prohibition-potpourri/nascar-and-prohibition/

From North Carolina to Spokane, Washington, bootleggers during Prohibition used “souped-up” automobiles to stay ahead of federal agents and local police while transporting illegal whiskey on back roads in the dark of night.

NASCAR exists and is a cultural thing because of prohibition.

starkind
10-14-2021, 12:51 PM
Ya thanks for the edumacations Blake.

starkind
10-14-2021, 12:53 PM
Also blood sports are fine as long as it's consensual. And if it's not u better win anyway.

Horza
10-14-2021, 12:54 PM
the rebel outlaw spirit

https://i.imgur.com/x2JLEvI.jpg

Mblake1981
10-14-2021, 12:57 PM
Ya thanks for the edumacations Blake.

I don't know how to take your posting here. Rely on a redneck to fill you in after a joke or socio-political shitpost.

Also blood sports are fine as long as it's consensual. And if it's not u better win anyway.

This irks me and I bet you have no inkling why.

Jibartik
10-14-2021, 12:58 PM

what's it like being afraid of this?

Mblake1981
10-14-2021, 01:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/GhQHWpG.jpg

Mblake1981
10-14-2021, 01:15 PM
Because we should have the right to kill eachother and earn glory in flashy kewl arenas with rly cool pyrotechnics. Fuck Iraq and Afghanistan tho. Thats also bloodsports without any of the fame glory influence or money tho.

Are you shitposting or for real? do you require a dumb piece of shit hillbilly to further 'edumacate' you? Because here is the deal, you obviously don't get it and I am not sure that I can.

"You get these things or you don't" - Jay Leno (Who, last I check doesn't spit chaw)

Edit: Try explaining the appeal of Norrath 20 years ago to someone who didn't own a computer nor were they even interested on their own. When the internet was still for geeks and it wasn't a cool place to be.

I was there, I was interested. I have made an effort to show that over the years. I had an 'EQ Binder' for fucks sake.

starkind
10-14-2021, 01:15 PM
I don't know how to take your posting here. Rely on a redneck to fill you in after a joke or socio-political shitpost.

This irks me and I bet you have no inkling why.

Because we should have the right to kill eachother and earn glory in flashy kewl arenas with rly cool pyrotechnics. Fuck Iraq and Afghanistan tho. Thats also bloodsports without any of the fame glory influence or money tho.

Also I'm technically a dumb redneck hick. Idky u needed 2 fill me in? I'm just complementing ur anecdotes.

starkind
10-14-2021, 01:20 PM
Are you shitposting or for real? do you require a dumb piece of shit hillbilly to further 'edumacate' you? Because here is the deal, you obviously don't get it and I am not sure that I can.

"You get these things or you don't" - Jay Leno (Who, last I check doesn't spit chaw)

Xude I get it. If u think I'm mad or sjwing ur clueless and just being mad at me. For like totally no reason than my communication styles which is ur right and I don't blame u especially due to our previous interactions years ago.

Tldr don't read 2 much into it and accept my praise maybe. Ur a cool person mblake.

PIb6AZdTr-A

Mblake1981
10-14-2021, 01:25 PM

Also I'm technically a dumb redneck hick. Idky u needed 2 fill me in? I'm just complementing ur anecdotes.

Xude I get it. If u think I'm mad or sjwing ur clueless and just being mad at me. For like totally no reason than my communication styles which is ur right and I don't blame u especially due to our previous interactions years ago.

Tldr don't read 2 much into it and accept my praise maybe. Ur a cool person mblake.

PIb6AZdTr-A

Thanks, now I am grossed out. It's always a mistake hitting reply to these.

starkind
10-14-2021, 01:26 PM
I was there, I was interested. I have made an effort to show that over the years. I had an 'EQ Binder' for fucks sake.
Metoo

On so many levels my nerdy hacker friends that I played DnD were like u have to get this game and like my first real paychecks went into my EQ habit and I probably only succeeded in life in so many endeavors so I could play EQ and make elves.

Mblake1981
10-14-2021, 01:28 PM
/shiver

starkind
10-14-2021, 01:49 PM
Hang tuff mblake this too shall pass.

I always sometimes think I know who u r tho and you're stalking me. Was it you who I cried and left discord and ghosted pretransition? We were getting along swell. You asked a deep meaningful life question. And all I could do was break down into tears.

I'm sorry for ghosting you.

And in answer to that question, I only wanted to be beautiful and loved and make this world more beautiful.

R u a therapist? Councilar, social worker? Work for the VA. If that's you it's fucking hilarious ur on here upset. We should hang out a bit and you can poor it all out. I'll know who to hit up outside the forums.

Thank you for trying to save my life if so. It's not on u.

I just wanted to reiterate ur a good guy in my book.

Mblake1981
10-14-2021, 01:54 PM
I have had some close calls in life but this gives me cold sweats.

starkind
10-14-2021, 02:10 PM
Universe is weird. Rlax tho. It's nbd. I'm not going to show up in person at ur home uninvited.

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 09:06 AM
Ronald Reagan was an Illuminati tool, he never had the balls to say anything good that mattered, like JFK did. JFK died for the truth about the secret cult that ran everything. Reagan never said one word about them. Cult tool and nothing more, not honerable. Satanic.

Obama, Trump, and Biden are fucking jokes. And VP Harris is 1000 jokes rolled into one she has no brains and no heart. Harris is a fucking Republican DA. She put 20,000 people behind bars for pot, mostly minorities, Straight up Republican.

Did the parties flip? No, both were always full of shit.

God has your number, motherfuckers.

Botten
10-15-2021, 09:43 AM
Ronald Reagan was an Illuminati tool, he never had the balls to say anything good that mattered, like JFK did. JFK died for the truth about the secret cult that ran everything. Reagan never said one word about them. Cult tool and nothing more, not honerable. Satanic.

Obama, Trump, and Biden are fucking jokes. And VP Harris is 1000 jokes rolled into one she has no brains and no heart. Harris is a fucking Republican DA. She put 20,000 people behind bars for pot, mostly minorities, Straight up Republican.

Did the parties flip? No, both were always full of shit.

God has your number, motherfuckers.

Are you a QAnon member?

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 10:13 AM
Are you a QAnon member?

The better question is which celebrity he plans to marry. People like that tend to have some...strange ideas about how the future will unfold. :p

Knowledge
10-15-2021, 10:14 AM
They cannot grasp the seriousness of it all. You're offspring are going to be lifelong slaves if they survive the coming pandemic.

Toxigen
10-15-2021, 10:17 AM
W-Dar70Lz9k

Botten
10-15-2021, 10:20 AM
They cannot grasp the seriousness of it all. You're offspring are going to be lifelong slaves if they survive the coming pandemic.

Nirgon or Meso that you?

nostalgiaquest
10-15-2021, 10:48 AM
You're telling me a bunch of Nascar fans and West Virginians don't like Biden? Well slap my ass and kiss my cousin, I did not see that coming!

starkind
10-15-2021, 12:26 PM
You're telling me a bunch of Nascar fans and West Virginians don't like Biden? Well slap my ass and kiss my cousin, I did not see that coming!

If?

We already are. Especially those of us on the dole. I ain't killing myself again though.

Doubt anyone posting here isn't at the complete mercy of the state and corporately approved food and healthcare supply chain. Some of you are doing pretty well and making good choices. Don't deceive yourself though. A lot of that is related to good parentage. Intelligence. And circumstantial access to resources. You could very well be crushed if the evils of this world catch you and turn they're eyes upon your city. Poisoning your water supply and destroying you with poison.

America is teetering on the edge. Count your blessings. And pray for strength, independence, and kinship with thy neighbors. Not thy favorite survival food brand. Cereal. Or city police.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 12:35 PM
If?

We already are. Especially those of us on the dole. I ain't killing myself again though.

Doubt anyone posting here isn't at the complete mercy of the state and corporately approved food and healthcare supply chain. Some of you are doing pretty well and making good choices. Don't deceive yourself though. A lot of that is related to good parentage. Intelligence. And circumstantial access to resources. You could very well be crushed if the evils of this world catch you and turn they're eyes upon your city. Poisoning your water supply and destroying you with poison.

America is teetering on the edge. Count your blessings. And pray for strength, independence, and kinship with thy neighbors. Not thy favorite survival food brand. Cereal. Or city police.

That's dumb and you meant to say fellowship.

starkind
10-15-2021, 12:38 PM
Yes. Fellowship. I'm dumb. Right tho. Sometimes smooth is good. <3

Ooloo
10-15-2021, 12:49 PM

A lot of democrats and people who don't live in your charicature dumb yokel places also don't like Biden, mainly because he's a terrible incompetent president who is making every problem under trump worse. Hth.

Oh and also kamala harris is maybe the worst vice president I've ever seen in my lifetime.

"Hey Kamala, you're in charge of the southern border crisis!"
"Hahahahaha! Okay!"
*tumbleweeds roll by*

starkind
10-15-2021, 12:54 PM
I'm indifferent. I think we may have survived 4 more years of Trump. Biden isn't any worse. Maybe getting Trump out of all our systems for a decade would have been better in the long run.

We are dumb if we nominate another Biden or Trump variant tho. Ide rather have an actual lizard person demanding tribute in live babies on live TV at this point if they axed the lobbies and let the people feed and care for themselves again. And ended the FDA, DEA,CIA, NSA., and stopped wasting money on inflated obsolete military equipment like F35s and strategic nukes.

Horza
10-15-2021, 01:00 PM
A lot of democrats and people who don't live in your charicature dumb yokel places also don't like Biden, mainly because he's a terrible incompetent president who is making every problem under trump worse. Hth.

Oh and also kamala harris is maybe the worst vice president I've ever seen in my lifetime.

"Hahahahaha! Okay!"
*tumbleweeds roll by*

Trump lost, stupid.

Whale biologist
10-15-2021, 01:04 PM

Two questions, why do you hate Manchin voters and why do you think anti-Manchinist bigotry is OK?? 😬

nostalgiaquest
10-15-2021, 02:32 PM

"Hahahahaha! Okay!"
*tumbleweeds roll by*

Lol settle down. You do this in every thread. We get it already.

Castle2.0
10-15-2021, 04:51 PM

Disneyland with the death penalty. Let's go!!!

Gravydoo II
10-15-2021, 05:15 PM

"Hahahahaha! Okay!"
*tumbleweeds roll by*

Weird that over 80 million of them voted for him.

So what makes a good vice president, exactly?? Holding rape daddies pp???

I'll tell you whos not a national embarrassment. That Jill Biden. She doesnt have one anchor baby to her name. Unlike melania the criminal.. working in the usa without permission. Yuck..