PDA

View Full Version : Just got the vaccine and right away feel different in bad way, should I call doctor??

unsunghero
10-09-2021, 03:39 PM
Since getting the shot, I’ve noticed I feel like being a pompous asshole to people who don’t have the vaccine. Is this side effect going to go away or should I call a doctor? I fear it will only get worse in time

Team Moderna, wussup?

I had to get this in order to keep working in the field I am. That’s just how medical has become, and if they are bluffing about mass firing unvaccinated people in a labor shortage, I ain’t calling the bluff. It would be too radical a lifestyle change to switch career fields atm

If anyone wants me to edit out the name and send you a blank copy hit me up. $50 per i accent venmo. Kidding…

pink grapefruit
10-09-2021, 03:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LrLLtzj.jpg

Ooloo
10-09-2021, 03:57 PM
You'll probably be fine, but you may get drunk on sanctimonious moral superiority. Also, you might get some kind of horrible side effect years from now, since it has only existed for barely a year and we have no data on long term effects.

Also that karen costume is hot af.

Gravydoo II
10-09-2021, 04:07 PM
Yep. You gonna feel like shit for a few days. It happens. Same thing in the military. When everyone got vaccinated, people were feeling terrible, so they take it easy on you the next few days. Flu vaccine does the same to me.

Ooloo
10-09-2021, 04:19 PM
What? Most people do not have adverse reactions to any vaccine. Because those vaccines were heavily vetted and refined for 5 to 10 years, to be both effective and safe.

Gravy has seemingly no concern for the rapid, emergency authorization for this one particular vaccine, that was developed and deployed in less than a year. With no long term data yet on efficacy or safety. For a disease that is not even very dangerous for the vast majority of people, unlike polio or small pox or measles.

pink grapefruit
10-09-2021, 04:23 PM
The second dose of the covid vaccine and this year's flu shot really messed me up. Both nights of I got zero sleep and spent the time sweating and tossing and turning in bed.

I still had to go to work ofc bc we don't get sick days.

Introducing these safe antigens into our systems to trigger an immune response is a very good thing, but that doesn't make it fun.

Horza
10-09-2021, 04:33 PM
What? Most people do not have adverse reactions to any vaccine. Because those vaccines were heavily vetted and refined for 5 to 10 years, to be both effective and safe.

Gravy has seemingly no concern for the rapid, emergency authorization for this one particular vaccine, that was developed and deployed in less than a year. With no long term data yet on efficacy or safety. For a disease that is not even very dangerous for the vast majority of people, unlike polio or small pox or measles.

Sounds like you've never gotten a flu shot before, Baler.

Ooloo
10-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Sounds like you've never gotten a flu shot before, Baler.

I have actually a couple times in the 00's, when there was a particularly bad flu season occuring. I felt fine.

Again, the description of the covid vaccine for most people is "You're gonna feel pretty crappy".

Well, that's exactly the same description for covid itself, and for the vast majority of healthy people, the natural immunity they incur by simply getting the virus and recovering is far more protective than the current vaccines. This data is freely available from the CDC.

Also I'm not Baler.

nostalgiaquest
10-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Felt nothing from either of my two covid shots.

Got the yellow fever vaccine a few years ago before traveling to South America and it kicked my ass for a few days. Have also gotten sick from flu shots.

Jibartik
10-09-2021, 05:40 PM
Yooo moderna wasssup!

I got sick as f from shot #2 but I am a huge pussy.

Ooloo
10-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Felt nothing from either of my two covid shots.

Got the yellow fever vaccine a few years ago before traveling to South America and it kicked my ass for a few days. Have also gotten sick from flu shots.

Yellow fever is also *way more* deadly than covid-19. For yellow fever: "20% to 50% of infected persons who develop severe disease die.". Covid is about 1-4% of people who develop severe disease.

The yellow fever vaccine also had a much longer period of development and testing than the current covid vaccines. In other words, you're comparing apples to oranges.

Would you really want to wake up one day and say: "Yay! I never got covid cause I got the vaccine! Sure it gave me pancreatic cancer, but at least I didn't get covid for a week!"

This is what sane people are concerned about; potential undocumented long-term side effects. It's not some nutty alex jones anti-vax conspiracy.

Penish
10-09-2021, 06:23 PM
still know 0 people that died from covid, 10 injuries from the vaccine, enjoy urs koolaids

pink grapefruit
10-09-2021, 07:09 PM
still know 0 people that died from covid, 10 injuries from the vaccine, enjoy urs koolaids

can you tell us about the 10 injuries?

Duik
10-09-2021, 07:17 PM

You prolly live i ya mums basement and rarely ever go out, so you know a total of 7 people (all fb friends) so enjoy ya mums koolaid.
I said prolly.

Whale biologist
10-09-2021, 07:19 PM
I got kinda lightheaded and cold from my first dose, but had absolutely no effect from the 2nd.

Thinking about getting a flu shot to really trip balls.

Moderna is a gateway drug.

starkind
10-09-2021, 07:29 PM
U got the Russian version. Not even surprised.

Horza
10-09-2021, 07:51 PM

700k dead but dumbass conservatives still have anecdotes.

Elizondo
10-09-2021, 07:58 PM

I'm pretty sure majority of that 700k died under Old Dude's watch

Jibartik
10-09-2021, 08:06 PM

700k votes for trump turned out to not be real :o

alphys
10-09-2021, 09:05 PM
unvaxxed
untested
unemployed
living the dream

Gravydoo II
10-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Who wants to start a deadpool? If they stop posting, we can assume they died. Whoever wins get 5 bucks or something.

Gravydoo II
10-09-2021, 09:28 PM
They dont know anyone who was killed in chicago from gun violence but they will talk about that ALLLLLL day. I dont know anyone who has died from it, must not be real.

alphys
10-09-2021, 09:36 PM
must not be real.

You're finally coming around brother.

Horza
10-09-2021, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure majority of that 700k died under Old Dude's watch

https://i.imgur.com/I2LvL6L.png

🤔

Elizondo
10-09-2021, 10:43 PM

🤔

More people have died under Old Dude tho

alphys
10-09-2021, 10:46 PM
No one died lol. Where are the bodies? Still buried in central park?

nostalgiaquest
10-10-2021, 03:05 AM
Yellow fever is also *way more* deadly than covid-19. For yellow fever: "20% to 50% of infected persons who develop severe disease die.". Covid is about 1-4% of people who develop severe disease.

The yellow fever vaccine also had a much longer period of development and testing than the current covid vaccines. In other words, you're comparing apples to oranges.

Would you really want to wake up one day and say: "Yay! I never got covid cause I got the vaccine! Sure it gave me pancreatic cancer, but at least I didn't get covid for a week!"

This is what sane people are concerned about; potential undocumented long-term side effects. It's not some nutty alex jones anti-vax conspiracy.

Thanks for the information, but i was simply responding to your previous statement -

What? Most people do not have adverse reactions to any vaccine.

which is total bullshit.

According to the American Medical Association, 96% of US physicians have been vaccinated. Are you saying they're all insane?

alphys
10-10-2021, 11:30 AM
AMA isn't really citing vax. Those numbers are 96% vaxxed OR agree to weekly testing. its all circus.

Ooloo
10-10-2021, 12:13 PM
According to the American Medical Association, 96% of US physicians have been vaccinated. Are you saying they're all insane?

Many of them are being forced to be vaccinated if they want to keep their jobs, if you haven't heard.

My one and only point ultimately is that our societal, collective response to covid is in no way proportional to the actual risk it poses to most people. We will seemingly suffer any amount of economic collapse, the closure of small businesses, the general mental health of the populace, to avoid getting a disease that barely kills anybody it infects. There are vulnerable demographics, yes, and they should be vaccinated. It makes sense for them. Forcing five year olds to get vaccinated to go to school, when you *can still get and spread covid* if you're vaccinated, is insane hypochondria. It's not science. The people who keep saying "follow the science" are being precisely anti-scientific.

Whale biologist
10-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Many of them are being forced to be vaccinated if they want to keep their jobs, if you haven't heard.

My one and only point ultimately is that our societal, collective response to covid is in no way proportional to the actual risk it poses to most people. We will seemingly suffer any amount of economic collapse, the closure of small businesses, the general mental health of the populace, to avoid getting a disease that barely kills anybody it infects. There are vulnerable demographics, yes, and they should be vaccinated. It makes sense for them. Forcing five year olds to get vaccinated to go to school, when you *can still get and spread covid* if you're vaccinated, is insane hypochondria. It's not science. The people who keep saying "follow the science" are being precisely anti-scientific.

You have a strange definition of forced.

Jibartik
10-10-2021, 12:19 PM

��

to be fair this map kind of was a wake up call for me.

Like I was like, "we gotta get trump out of here, people are DYING!"

and then when we did, the same number of people died.

Basically it is a reminder: politics (because it is sports) does nothing.

Votes and swears are hopes and prayers.

bubur
10-10-2021, 12:42 PM
isnt it crazy how some things have nothing to do with politics

bubur
10-10-2021, 12:42 PM
also posting here because the d2r servers are down

on sunday, for the second weekend day in a row

why does joe biden do this

alphys
10-10-2021, 12:43 PM

Is your stalk thin or thick going whichever way the breeze blows?

Gravydoo II
10-10-2021, 12:54 PM
No one died lol. Where are the bodies? Still buried in central park?

Go ask your local funeral home/casket sales company if they need help.

Do you know anyone whos died from gun violence in chicago?

Where are the bodies??

alphys
10-10-2021, 12:56 PM
Where are the bodies? The PANDEMIC ITS A REAL PANDEMIC SHRED THE CONSTIUTION

Then you try and draw a comparison to gun shootings? Lol, you just keep moving the goals posts until the inzone in the gulag.

There should have been story after story showing the MOUNTAINS OF BODIES THAT WE CANT CREMATE AND THE COFFIN SHORTAGES

Its all fake.

EDIT : LOL CHICAGO? YOU ARE SO TRAINED AND WATCH NEWS 24/7 THATS THE CURRENT CYCLE LOL

Horza
10-10-2021, 12:57 PM

Politics is the reason good 'ol boys are dropping like flies in the flyover states, stupid.

Trexller
10-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Politics is the reason good 'ol boys are dropping like flies in the flyover states, stupid.

while im not a caucasian man, i consider myself to be a "good ol' boy type"

PA is sort of a flyover state, given that nothing matters between philly and pitts.

no vax, no mask, i don't live any different than i did in 2019.

im still very much alive, healthy and virile.

how does that make you feel?

Jibartik
10-10-2021, 01:24 PM
Is your stalk thin or thick going whichever way the breeze blows?

it goes whichever is the opposite direction of the wind so idk

Horza
10-10-2021, 01:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/e3RSJSS.gif

Jibartik
10-10-2021, 01:26 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-booed-alabama-rally-after-telling-supporters-get-vaccinated-n1277404

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bc5ZasfOfI

bomaroast
10-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Putting horza on ignore was the best thing involving P99 that I've ever done for myself. I'm sure whatever is there is pointless and toxic af.

Whale biologist
10-10-2021, 01:36 PM

On that lesbian jail show Netflix had one of the lesbians was nicknamed "Pennsyltucky".

Horza
10-10-2021, 01:40 PM
If you dont tell factual information, you're not news. People really think tucker, hannity, and the 5 is "news" when in reality, its an opinion show. "No reasonable person would take this seriously" the lawyers for FOX said when tucker was being sued for his outrageous bullshit lies.

https://i.imgur.com/zvKdgjZ.png

Jibartik
10-10-2021, 01:40 PM
On that lesbian jail show Netflix had one of the lesbians was nicknamed "Pennsyltucky".

idk but speaking of netflix shows ru guys watching the circle? I cant get enough of that show we should contact netflix and do a offtopic version of that show

Trexller
10-10-2021, 01:50 PM

my comment made horza cringe like a white yuppie karen.

life complete.

alphys
10-10-2021, 01:53 PM
Why would you ever ignore someone?! Lol is that still a burn from 1997 AOL chat?

alphys
10-10-2021, 01:56 PM
it goes whichever is the opposite direction of the wind so idk

Seems like your viewpoint wanders around like a lustful teenager looking for validation. Any ragamuffin on the street pitches woo and the vapors start.

Jibartik
10-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Seems like your viewpoint wanders around like a lustful teenager looking for validation. Any ragamuffin on the street pitches woo and the vapors start.

I think you're not very good at understanding sarcasm but go ahead and be upset with me about it.

Im actually super consistent with my beliefs go through my 9 thousand posts to find out.

bubur
10-10-2021, 02:27 PM
seriously why is d2r still down

what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CK

https://i.imgur.com/j2NWkrQ.png

nostalgiaquest
10-10-2021, 02:33 PM

Strange. I worked as an engineer at a hospital for a while, and know quite a few folks in the biz, all over the world. All of them were vaccinated voluntarily before any such mandates were instated. I’ve also had this conversation with many of them over the last year and they can’t name any colleagues who were forced to vaccinate or be fired.

You keep saying shit that just isn’t true. Stop it.

Jibartik
10-10-2021, 02:34 PM
when nurses quit over the vaccine im like, wow nurses?

and then I think wait, lots of nurses are like ex con's and reformed drug abusers.

:o

disclaimer: god bless nurses tho they are the heavy lifters and i swear to god I love them so much more than doctors but i thank doctors too but the doctor leaves when the tough news is given and the nurse stays till the end god bless

Shawk
10-10-2021, 02:39 PM
Hey OP. I felt nothing on both shots of spikevax.

But, I have been a mechanic type my whole life and any time you do anything to anyone's car/phone/pc they find issues that were already there in some lame ass bitch way to discredit the work you did. Literally all anti-vaxx types are, boomer karens ;)

This is why we do a pre diagnosis. To show you how you were already fucked up to begin with.

Horza
10-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Strange. I worked as an engineer at a hospital for a while, and know quite a few folks in the biz, all over the world. All of them were vaccinated voluntarily before any such mandates were instated. I’ve also had this conversation with many of them over the last year and they can’t name any colleagues who were forced to vaccinate or be fired.

Asking a conservative to stop lying is like telling a person to stop breathing.

alphys
10-10-2021, 02:49 PM
Lol homeostasis is universal but only retards think we have a two party system

PatChapp
10-10-2021, 03:04 PM

PA is sort of a flyover state, given that nothing matters between philly and pitts.

no vax, no mask, i don't live any different than i did in 2019.

im still very much alive, healthy and virile.

how does that make you feel?
That all means nothing since you spend 14hrs a day staring at an elf simulator. Neckbeards have natural immunity since people don't talk to us anyway.

PatChapp
10-10-2021, 03:05 PM

Very true in Canada, one hospital system had to fire 50+ employees for refusing to be vaccinated by the set date.
https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/windsor-hospital-fires-staff-who-arent-vaccinated-against-covid-19

nostalgiaquest
10-10-2021, 03:27 PM
“The hospital reported Thursday morning that 98.5 per cent of its staff and employees, or 4,155 people, have complied with the policy through vaccination or proof of legitimate medical exemption.”

Elizondo
10-10-2021, 04:25 PM
I was thinkin bout watching this doc on that Fauci guy, but it looks like it's not very good

Bummer

Horza
10-10-2021, 04:32 PM
I was thinkin bout watching this doc on that Fauci guy, but it looks like it's not very good

Bummer

Nobody cares, Nirgon. They banned you for a reason.

Patriam1066
10-10-2021, 04:33 PM
unvaxxed
untested
unemployed
living the dream

This should replace MAGA for Trump’s 2024 campaign

PatChapp
10-10-2021, 04:33 PM
“The hospital reported Thursday morning that 98.5 per cent of its staff and employees, or 4,155 people, have complied with the policy through vaccination or proof of legitimate medical exemption.”

Yes,and they fired 60 people that didn't comply. I agree with the policy, the only problem is that there is no one to fill the positions.
My wife works in a hospital system, they have multiple postings for full time nursing, no applicants at all.

nostalgiaquest
10-10-2021, 04:49 PM
That doesn’t surprise me. Vaccine mandate aside, who wants to be a nurse doing covid times? All the ones I know have been worked ragged. It’s a hard enough job as it is, without having to deal with all these loud proud antivaxxers and covid deniers.

Elizondo
10-10-2021, 05:17 PM
Nobody cares, Nirgon. They banned you for a reason.

Sorry man don't know that guy

Gotta be the bergers

Penish
10-10-2021, 05:25 PM
I wonder why thousands of top rate medical staff would refuse the vaccine, good thing I paid the 5 grand to upgrade my status to a 1st class citizen.

Ooloo
10-10-2021, 05:33 PM

Oh you did? Well gee, I never said that you didn't. Your experience might actually be different than others though.

And nobody has yet addressed the issue of unknown longterm side effects. How many times have you seen a commercial for a medication that they admit may cause giant tumors, but are still promoting as "safe". Those medications have actually been tested, for years.

Medical professionals who are hesitant to get the vaccine are simply employing logic and reason. If they are young, and healthy, getting covid poses almost no risk to them. Getting fired and being unhireable because they have perfectly reasonable questions about the vaccine poses a much greater risk to them.

The vaccine, which has only existed for about 9 months, could pose a risk to them. We can't know the long-term side effects of a brand new medical treatment until it has existed in the long-term (let's say ten years). If the disease itself has a very low risk of death, why are we doing this?

Many medical professionals are saying this, btw. But then they get banned.

Whale biologist
10-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Oh you did? Well gee, I never said that you didn't. Your experience might actually be different than others though.

And nobody has yet addressed the issue of unknown longterm side effects. How many times have you seen a commercial for a medication that they admit may cause giant tumors, but are still promoting as "safe". Those medications have actually been tested, for years.

Medical professionals who are hesitant to get the vaccine are simply employing logic and reason. If they are young, and healthy, getting covid poses almost no risk to them. Getting fired and being unhireable because they have perfectly reasonable questions about the vaccine poses a much greater risk to them.

The vaccine, which has only existed for about 9 months, could pose a risk to them. We can't know the long-term side effects of a brand new medical treatment until it has existed in the long-term (let's say ten years). If the disease itself has a very low risk of death, why are we doing this?

Completely falls apart when you notice the normie vaxxes were brought to market just as quickly.

Seek help

Elizondo
10-10-2021, 06:25 PM
Completely falls apart when you notice the normie vaxxes were brought to market just as quickly.

Seek help

Well the Pfizer lady said they take years and many failures and then there is always ....

Horza
10-10-2021, 06:26 PM

Ax96DCF5ptU

Ooloo
10-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Ax96DCF5ptU

I don't get it. Please try responding with words.

How do you feel about the risk of potential long-term side effects from the currently available covid vaccines?

Elizondo
10-10-2021, 07:33 PM
I don't get it. Please try responding with words.

How do you feel about the risk of potential long-term side effects from the currently available covid vaccines?

Careful man

You might trigger the bergers and he'll accuse you of being Elvis Presley

Jibartik
10-10-2021, 08:37 PM
That doesn’t surprise me. Vaccine mandate aside, who wants to be a nurse doing covid times? All the ones I know have been worked ragged. It’s a hard enough job as it is, without having to deal with all these loud proud antivaxxers and covid deniers.

We just have to let a few more people out of women’s prison.

Trexller
10-10-2021, 09:59 PM
That all means nothing since you spend 14hrs a day staring at an elf simulator. Neckbeards have natural immunity since people don't talk to us anyway.

that was true a decade ago for sure. i was full on neckbeard back then. these days ill screw around on my blue ench, or green sk, or play takp. i just don't have the attention span for all day sessions anymore, I really miss it too, but I get bored after awhile. =\

like i said, unvaxed, unmasked, all over public places, i vape like 50 ml a day, i smoke like 3-5g of weed a day, and my diet is trash.

I'm still alive and kickin'

you're all just not lucky enough for me to die! :):)

nostalgiaquest
10-11-2021, 02:22 AM

What’s “many” mean? The vast majority of medical professionals around the world recommend getting the vaccine.

Jimjam
10-11-2021, 05:16 AM
I got the flu shot while at work the other day. Didn’t even get an owey arm!!

BlackBellamy
10-11-2021, 09:05 AM
You have a strange definition of forced.

Idk fits mine. You can't go to school unless you're vaccinated. You can't have a job. You can't get on public transport. You can't leave your house. You have to send your geoloc to authorities within a short time or they come. All these things are happening right now in democratic-sounding countries.

I guess your definition of forced is on the extreme side of the spectrum and not in common use. I'm guessing anything short of men with guns dragging you somewhere is not really forced. I mean it's your choice to have your uneducated children eat you because you can't work or go to the store and those little bastards are hungry.

Knowledge
10-11-2021, 10:06 AM
Forced only mean the maker made you do it. Forced to work 40 hours a week, for 46 years, and then die alone after your wife has died. That's force.

Forced to carry on after all you ever loved has perished - that's force.

walfreyydo
10-11-2021, 10:25 AM
Since getting the shot, I’ve noticed I feel like being a pompous asshole to people who don’t have the vaccine. Is this side effect going to go away or should I call a doctor? I fear it will only get worse in time

Snowflake

Knowledge
10-11-2021, 10:37 AM
He was being facetious you dumb mother fucker.

Jibartik
10-11-2021, 11:15 AM
I seem to remember people saying that the flu is just as bad as Covid?

Well you should not be able to go to work or school or do anything unless you get the flu vaccine now. :o

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 11:20 AM
Idk fits mine. You can't go to school unless you're vaccinated. You can't have a job. You can't get on public transport. You can't leave your house. You have to send your geoloc to authorities within a short time or they come. All these things are happening right now in democratic-sounding countries.

I guess your definition of forced is on the extreme side of the spectrum and not in common use. I'm guessing anything short of men with guns dragging you somewhere is not really forced. I mean it's your choice to have your uneducated children eat you because you can't work or go to the store and those little bastards are hungry.

The word you're looking for is coerced. :)

You are coerced into doing those things!

Jimjam
10-11-2021, 11:21 AM

Well you should not be able to go to work or school or do anything unless you get the flu vaccine now. :o

I’m flu vaxed, lets do it!!

nostalgiaquest
10-11-2021, 11:41 AM

Weird. I seem to remember medical professionals desperately trying to explain why it was different than the flu and needed to be addressed as such, but people refusing to listen.

Jibartik
10-11-2021, 11:52 AM
After last year, I'd really like to see both sides do it all over again but use each others arguments against each other so voting yes for my own idea.

Horza
10-11-2021, 12:49 PM

Let's be real here, you probably weren't going to leave your house or get a job anytime soon.

Penish
10-11-2021, 01:13 PM
Let's be real here, you probably weren't going to leave your house or get a job anytime soon.

Poster child for democracy's downfall strikes again, what a fucking goof.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 01:28 PM
Biden actually said "Maybe if we apply pressure, more people will voluntarily get vaccinated!"

Like, Joe I don't think you know what "voluntarily" actually means.

Look you don't HAVE to get vaccinated, I'm just witholding food from your child's mouth until you do!

It's sick shit. Sick authoritarian hellscape shit.

Horza
10-11-2021, 01:33 PM
Biden actually said "Maybe if we apply pressure, more people will voluntarily get vaccinated!"

Look you don't HAVE to get vaccinated, I'm just witholding food from your child's mouth until you do!

Elections have consequences, people were fed up with Republican denialism so they voted your rape daddy out.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Elections have consequences, people were fed up with Republican denialism so they voted your rape daddy out.

Haha, they certainly do have consequences. Such as: Everything is now worse than it was under trump.

Biden conveniently gets to take credit for the vaccines that were developed and expedited by the trump administration, but of course they probably wouldn't have mandated it, because they understood things like medical autonomy and cost/benefit analysis better.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 01:40 PM

If you stub your toe and fall down a well, did Joe Biden kill you? :rolleyes:

unsunghero
10-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Snowflake

2016 called, it wants its worn out insults back

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 01:46 PM

Old Dude said he wouldn't mandate the jab tho and more people have died from Covid on his watch than Orange Dude's. He also said if 200K people died on a prez' watch they don't deserve to be in office. I guess he was flimflammin folks.

walfreyydo
10-11-2021, 01:47 PM

There have been no documented side effects from any vaccine over 6 weeks past injection. Ever.

Look it up. Research your opinions instead of mindlessly repeating what you "hear".

walfreyydo
10-11-2021, 01:48 PM
2016 called, it wants its worn out insults back

2016 called to tell you that you and all the rest are acting like snowflakes. Ironic isnt it

Jimjam
10-11-2021, 01:48 PM
The vaccines didn’t have too much to do with trump or bidet, right? It was the machinations of the corporate capital globalist pharmaceuticals, no?

walfreyydo
10-11-2021, 01:52 PM

I know, thats how its portrayed on Fox and OAN, and I can give you a pass for believing whatever you read see and hear that fits in with your preconceived biased polticized and radicalized opinion.

Actually I cant.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 01:53 PM
If you stub your toe and fall down a well, did Joe Biden kill you? :rolleyes:

What?

Well, did Joe Biden mandate that I have to walk around near wells or lose my job? What point are you even making?

The danger is twofold: The vaccines themselves have serious side effects for some people, and if you don't submit to it you can lose your job now. Which may mean that you can't eat, or your children can't eat.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of people who get covid recover and have strong natural immunity, according to the CDC themselves. The biden policy has absolutely no regard for natural immunity; many people who are being coerced into getting it may have already had covid, and are already immune to it.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 01:53 PM
Old Dude said he wouldn't mandate the jab tho and more people have died from Covid on his watch than Orange Dude's. He also said if 200K people died on a prez' watch they don't deserve to be in office. I guess he was flimflammin folks.

Mandate is more like PMCs surrounding your village and jabbing every person by physical force. That's how we beat smallpox in fact.

The doctors involved said it was a terrible thing they'd done, and rejoined "We would do it again though".

walfreyydo
10-11-2021, 01:54 PM
Biden conveniently gets to take credit for the vaccines that were developed and expedited by the trump administration, but of course they probably wouldn't have mandated it, because they understood things like medical autonomy and cost/benefit analysis better.

Kind of like how every Republican president takes credit for the economy created by the predecessor Democratic president...

..and then proceeds to enact huge tax cuts for the rich, run up the debt and eventually tank the economy again only to have a democrat come and fix it, and get blamed for deficit spending required to fix the mess left to them.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 01:55 PM
I know, thats how its portrayed on Fox and OAN, and I can give you a pass for believing whatever you read see and hear that fits in with your preconceived biased polticized and radicalized opinion.

Actually I cant.

Projection.txt

I'm a democrat. But 24 hour "news" is total propaganda. Cherry picked, carefully cultivated information that confirms what you already believe.

What I can say for Fox is that they actually have on guests who disagree with them. The left wing outlets never, ever do. It's just a big noddy circlejerk agree-fest.

I still respect C-Span, and whadda you know, they are the most boring one. MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, and even Fox are just news pro-wrestling.

unsunghero
10-11-2021, 01:55 PM
2016 called to tell you that you and all the rest are acting like snowflakes. Ironic isnt it

Actually you came into my thread obviously upset that I described you as a pompous asshole and wanted to toss some insults around

Prior to that I had forgot you even existed. And it’s going to happen again in about 15 minutes

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 01:56 PM
What?

Well, did Joe Biden mandate that I have to walk around near wells or lose my job? What point are you even making?

The danger is twofold: The vaccines themselves have serious side effects for some people, and if you don't submit to it you can lose your job now. Which may mean that you can't eat, or your children can't eat.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of people who get covid recover and have strong natural immunity, according to the CDC themselves. The biden policy has absolutely no regard for natural immunity; many people who are being coerced into getting it may have already had covid, and are already immune to it.

Sorry, I assumed you were a college boy and would recognize the lesson plan. :p

There are other jobs if you don't want to act like an adult, you won't starve. You sound like the Lefties when they call everything genocide.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 01:59 PM
Kind of like how every Republican president takes credit for the economy created by the predecessor Democratic president...

..and then proceeds to enact huge tax cuts for the rich, run up the debt and eventually tank the economy again only to have a democrat come and fix it, and get blamed for deficit spending required to fix the mess left to them.

Haha god could you be any more partisan?

Democrat and Republican administrations have ALWAYS both fucked up, and fixed the economy at different moments. It depends on the specific people, and specific policies, and the nature of the world at the time.

Job growth went up under trump. His economic policy toward china and mexico was extremely beneficial to american workers. Wages increased. Hiring increased. Gas prices fell. Americans had more money to maneuver with.

Biden is cheapening the value of the dollar and inflating costs in every industry, it's not even close.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 02:01 PM
Cheapening the value of the dollar by spending less than Trump did or wanted to.

OK that's grrrrrrrreat!

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 02:03 PM
Sorry, I assumed you were a college boy and would recognize the lesson plan. :p

There are other jobs if you don't want to act like an adult, you won't starve. You sound like the Lefties when they call everything genocide.

There are other jobs? Great. If you have a mortgage and a wife and children to provide for, you need your job at the company with greater than 100 employees, because it pays a lot better than working at the grocerie store.

If you're some bachelor stoner, then yeah jobs are almost interchangeable because you have very low expenses. Which is precisely why this kind of catch-all policy is so moronic, lazy and destructive.

If the vaccine works, you don't need to be worried about your unvaccinated co-worker. To suggest otherwise is to suggest that the vaccine kinda sucks and doesn't work, in which case why are you so obsessed with everyone getting it?

unsunghero
10-11-2021, 02:04 PM

Democrat and Republican administrations have ALWAYS both fucked up, and fixed the economy at different moments. It depends on the specific people, and specific policies, and the nature of the world at the time.

Job growth went up under trump. His economic policy toward china and mexico was extremely beneficial to american workers. Wages increased. Hiring increased. Gas prices fell. Americans had more money to maneuver with.

Biden is cheapening the value of the dollar and inflating costs in every industry, it's not even close.

From 2018….ah memories….

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 02:05 PM
There are other jobs? Great. If you have a mortgage and a wife and children to provide for, you need your job at the company with greater than 100 employees, because it pays a lot better than working at the grocerie store.

If you're some bachelor stoner, then yeah jobs are almost interchangeable because you have very low expenses. Which is precisely why this kind of catch-all policy is so moronic, lazy and destructive.

If the vaccine works, you don't need to be worried about your unvaccinated co-worker. To suggest otherwise is to suggest that the vaccine kinda sucks and doesn't work, in which case why are you so obsessed with everyone getting it?

Mandatory is when you aren't able to buy a house because of your poor choices in life. :p

Horza
10-11-2021, 02:09 PM

It was always just projection on their part, conservatives are some of the biggest wusses around.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 02:15 PM
Cheapening the value of the dollar by spending less than Trump did or wanted to.

OK that's grrrrrrrreat!

Spending doesn't automatically cheapen the dollar, it depends on what you're spending on. Spending on things that actually incentivize innovation and investment domestically ultimately strengthen the economy. Spending on horse shit bloated politically motivated social programs that just eat money and provide nothing long term do the opposite.

And no, the numbers aren't even close. Trump did not want to spend ten trillion dollars for christ sake.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Spending doesn't automatically cheapen the dollar, it depends on what you're spending on. Spending on things that actually incentivize innovation and investment domestically ultimately strengthen the economy. Spending on horse shit bloated politically motivated social programs that just eat money and provide nothing long term do the opposite.

And no, the numbers aren't even close. Trump did not want to spend ten trillion dollars for christ sake.

Well Orange Dude got hit with the Super Flu from China, so a lot of the spending went to fight that and both parties agreed on it. Old Dude wants to spend twice as much on hammer and sickle rainbows so we might as well just flush that money down the toilet

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 02:21 PM

4.6 trillion in mandatory spending alone for FY2020.

The numbers are a lot closer than you think.

And the reconciliation bill was over 10 years, moron.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 03:41 PM
4.6 trillion in mandatory spending alone for FY2020.

The numbers are a lot closer than you think.

And the reconciliation bill was over 10 years, moron.

And trump's spending was what, over one day? Of course these things are projected over multiple years. That still doesn't answer why some spending is better than other spending. The only short-term metrics we have to go by are things like jobs added, average salary, inflation-adjusted cost, amount of flexible money for the middle class. All of these metrics were better under trump.

And they were also worse under both obama and now biden, so the "when my guy is in office and he sucks it's only because the previous administration sucked" argument doesn't hold water.

Horza
10-11-2021, 03:51 PM
And trump's spending was what, over one day? Of course these things are projected over multiple years. That still doesn't answer why some spending is better than other spending. The only short-term metrics we have to go by are things like jobs added, average salary, inflation-adjusted cost, amount of flexible money for the middle class. All of these metrics were better under trump.

And they were also worse under both obama and now biden, so the "when my guy is in office and he sucks it's only because the previous administration sucked" argument doesn't hold water.

McConnell recently warned Biden the GOP will block a vote on paying the eight trillion in debt Trump accumulated slashing taxes for his rich friends.

Botten
10-11-2021, 03:53 PM

The February-March 2020 crash says otherwise. To the tune of Trillions of dollars. Trump like other republican presidents before him lead to a recession. At one point the DOW was actually lower then Obama left it too Trump.

And before you say it wasn't Trumps fault. It was. It was all of his fault for the terrible way he handled or lack of handling this pandemic. Oh sorry he put the VP in charge and then Jared. :roll eyes
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-predicted-lose-election-kushner-testing-b1781087.html

We will have to see if Evergrande and rolling blackouts (lack of resources) lead to the next recession.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Some comedians in this thread tryin to blame Orange Dude and the pubs for Old Dude's failures

Horza
10-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Some comedians in this thread tryin to blame Orange Dude and the pubs for Old Dude's failures

It's hard to understand you with Trump's dick in your mouth, Nirgon.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 04:09 PM
It's hard to understand you with Trump's dick in your mouth, Nirgon.

Sorry bro I never met Tom Cruise

You funny tho

walfreyydo
10-11-2021, 04:29 PM
I'm a democrat.

You lost me after that.

walfreyydo
10-11-2021, 04:30 PM

Lets just look at the last 30 years then. Facts are facts. Your opinion is not backed up by the data

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021/02/01/us/red-blue-economy-promos-promo-1612212419020/red-blue-economy-promos-promo-1612212419020-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.png
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6ZPK5fEIXcugaxJjTVoy5x2duYfPVz6P4uobjer7DBqnC4F8iU JfISEVhf9R08foKBRQ2GGzKRB4rWkktSC4mgVUdv1nZsd82l2U xjN588KqBekYEZPA7L80vD99hFnpWY_B-5Rqno3wF7eYMDvq9jGku24Y14fMggv_LOs3qQNHsAkIGHR8a4I VUj5bIVEFs5B6ZBDkpEpJyEpUY3wDe2Uw_6uNAo07
http://cdn.statcdn.com/Infographic/images/normal/22727.jpeg
https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/309cc8e1-b971-45c6-ab52-29ffb1da9bf5/jec-fact-sheet---the-economy-under-democratic-vs.-republican-presidents-june-2016.pdf

I can provide more if you need?

walfreyydo
10-11-2021, 04:34 PM
All this crying about masks and vaccination mandates, CRT and other fake controversies pushed by right wing news to distract you from realizing you are being robbed blind by republican policies leads me to believe that you are all, in fact, the snowflakes you accused others of being.

How long til you realize this? Never?

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 04:48 PM
Lets just look at the last 30 years then. Facts are facts. Your opinion is not backed up by the data

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021/02/01/us/red-blue-economy-promos-promo-1612212419020/red-blue-economy-promos-promo-1612212419020-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.png
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6ZPK5fEIXcugaxJjTVoy5x2duYfPVz6P4uobjer7DBqnC4F8iU JfISEVhf9R08foKBRQ2GGzKRB4rWkktSC4mgVUdv1nZsd82l2U xjN588KqBekYEZPA7L80vD99hFnpWY_B-5Rqno3wF7eYMDvq9jGku24Y14fMggv_LOs3qQNHsAkIGHR8a4I VUj5bIVEFs5B6ZBDkpEpJyEpUY3wDe2Uw_6uNAo07
http://cdn.statcdn.com/Infographic/images/normal/22727.jpeg
https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/309cc8e1-b971-45c6-ab52-29ffb1da9bf5/jec-fact-sheet---the-economy-under-democratic-vs.-republican-presidents-june-2016.pdf

I can provide more if you need?

I dunno man

Tough to believe you ain't low IQ when you can't figure out how to use forum tools

Jibartik
10-11-2021, 05:03 PM
If I had anything to say about the last 30 years is regardless of who is in the white house this country has increased the wealth gap more and more and trump was a sign of the things to come which will be a violent revolution next if we put our obamablinders back on.

Does not matter who is in charge, this country has been going down the tubes thanks to both sides for those entire 30 years.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 05:07 PM

No, over a year. That's what FY2020 means, 'Fiscal year 2020'. Add in discretionary spending and mamma mia! That's a-spicey meat-a-ball!

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 05:11 PM
No, over a year. That's what FY2020 means, 'Fiscal year 2020'. Add in discretionary spending and mamma mia! That's a-spicey meat-a-ball!

Didn't we have the Super Flu from China that year?

I can't remember

Horza
10-11-2021, 05:18 PM
Didn't we have the Super Flu from China that year?

I can't remember

Trump lied when he said that it was just going to disappear like a miracle?

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 05:23 PM
Trump lied when he said that it was just going to disappear like a miracle?

I dunno man

More people have died under Old Dude than Orange Dude and Old Dude said if that happened he didn't deserve to be prez

I guess they both lied?

Horza
10-11-2021, 05:30 PM
I dunno man

More people have died under Old Dude than Orange Dude and Old Dude said if that happened he didn't deserve to be prez

I guess they both lied?

Trump lost for a reason, stupid.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 05:35 PM
Trump lost for a reason, stupid.

I dunno man

Maricopa audit be showin maybe they took it from him

GinnasP99
10-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Skateboarding is cool. Having 35% body fat isn't.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 05:43 PM
Turn off Fox News, Nirgon.

naw man

That audit is showin some flimflammin went down and that's just one county in one state

Not so sure Old Dude won legit

Horza
10-11-2021, 05:47 PM
naw man

That audit is showin some flimflammin went down and that's just one county in one state

Not so sure Old Dude won legit

Trump also claimed it was rigged in 2016 and he won that time.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 05:49 PM
Trump also claimed it was rigged in 2016 and he won that time.

Naw man

You got some low iq bergers goin on today. Broomhilda claimed 2016 was rigged. I think I read recently that the clinton dude runnin for gov in virgina where the racist guy who painted his face black currently is, said 2000 was rigged for W

unsunghero
10-11-2021, 05:50 PM
All this crying about masks and vaccination mandates, CRT and other fake controversies pushed by right wing news to distract you from realizing you are being robbed blind by republican policies leads me to believe that you are all, in fact, the snowflakes you accused others of being.

How long til you realize this? Never?

Yknow, last night as I was in the garage of the home I own spending 2 hours applying 303 protectant to all the rubber on the inside and outside of the $42k truck I just bought, I was thinking about how robbed I am

And the whole time I was thinking man, if only we could switch to a system where my full time employment can support the unemployed socialists of p99…

Horza
10-11-2021, 05:53 PM
Naw man

You got some low iq bergers goin on today. Broomhilda claimed 2016 was rigged. I think I read recently that the clinton dude runnin for gov in virgina where the racist guy who painted his face black currently is, said 2000 was rigged for W

When he ran to become the Republican Party nominee in 2016, he attempted to cast doubt on the election process. Trump said he did not lose the Iowa caucuses in 2016 to then candidate Sen. Ted Cruz, because he "stole it."

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump wrote on Twitter at the time. He also wrote, "Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."

In October 2016, just weeks before the general election, Trump wanted to cast doubt on the results by tweeting, "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD," without providing any evidence for the claim.

Even after the election ended and it was clear that Clinton had lost and conceded victory to Trump, the president didn't stop lamenting over the election he had won. He quickly made the claim that he also won the popular vote over Clinton, which is something that did not happen. "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," said Trump.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 05:58 PM
I found that video of clinton dude sayin 2000 election was stolen. Guess he should stop watching the fox news?

M53TY8mabvc

Oh and Broomhilda claiming 2016 was stolen from her

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/05/06/hillary-clinton-warns-2020-democratic-candidates-stolen-election/1116477001/

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," she said to cheers on the Los Angeles stop of her "Evening with the Clintons" tour with her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

unsunghero
10-11-2021, 06:00 PM
Didn’t Dems steal the 2016 primary from Bernie to go to Hillary?

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 06:04 PM

I think during the 2020 primary Old Dude did it to Bernie too

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 06:16 PM

Well the DNC isn't a public apparatus so I'm pretty sure they can nominate whoever they feel like at their party convention. Might piss off some ignorant Leftists though!

Maybe form your own party with blackjack and hookers.

unsunghero
10-11-2021, 07:06 PM
Well the DNC isn't a public apparatus so I'm pretty sure they can nominate whoever they feel like at their party convention. Might piss off some ignorant Leftists though!

Maybe form your own party with blackjack and hookers.

Elizabeth Warren and Donna Brazile both agree 2016 primary was rigged?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/02/ex-dnc-chair-goes-at-the-clintons-alleging-hillarys-campaign-hijacked-dnc-during-primary-with-bernie-sanders/%3foutputType=amp

Hey Horza wasn’t Bernie like your guy? Does rigged mean bad?

Gatordash
10-11-2021, 07:10 PM
I had a client today tell me she saw on TikTok a nurse get the vaccine and then found a barcode on her forearm.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 07:41 PM
Elizabeth Warren and Donna Brazile both agree 2016 primary was rigged?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/02/ex-dnc-chair-goes-at-the-clintons-alleging-hillarys-campaign-hijacked-dnc-during-primary-with-bernie-sanders/%3foutputType=amp

Hey Horza wasn’t Bernie like your guy? Does rigged mean bad?

I hope they're lying because I used to really like Warren(over Bernie). I would hate to think she's somehow dumber than I am.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 07:50 PM
The 2020 election fraud allegations are bad either way:

If they're true, that's obviously bad. We want fair elections.

If they're false and Biden did win legitimately, that's also bad cause he really sucks and is already worse than trump. So the American electorate just proved itself extremely dumb and bad.

There's no winning.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 07:53 PM
The 2020 election fraud allegations are bad either way:

If they're true, that's obviously bad. We want fair elections.

If they're false and Biden did win legitimately, that's also bad cause he really sucks and is already worse than trump. So the American electorate just proved itself extremely dumb and bad.

There's no winning.

I keep telling you guys the 'illegality' wasn't fraud at all, but the covid mail-in procedures instituted. This isn't actionable btw =)

But no, you keep looking for proverbial little green in audit scams.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 07:55 PM
I keep telling you guys the 'illegality' wasn't fraud at all, but the covid mail-in procedures they altered. This isn't actionable outside of government btw =)

But no, you keep looking for proverbial little green in the audit scams.

Naw man

Maricopa audit found all kinds of flimflammin. The tomfoolery with ballots was so bad that low IQ peeps claimed it was a recount.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 07:57 PM
Naw man

Maricopa audit found all kinds of flimflammin. The tomfoolery with ballots was so bad that low IQ peeps claimed it was a recount.

Keep chasing that rainbow I guess.

Gatordash
10-11-2021, 08:01 PM
I hope they're lying because I used to really like Warren(over Bernie). I would hate to think she's somehow dumber than I am.

I never liked Elizabeth Warren because she shows up on CNBC every once in awhile and has no idea what she is talking about.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 08:06 PM
Keep chasing that rainbow I guess.

Uh, it actually did though. Did you even read it?

The headlines were "AZ Audit hand recount is consistent with election day count", which sounds dandy but is extremely misleading.

The audit revealed that thousands of ballots were either filled out incorrectly, and thus should have been disqualified, or were cast illegally (people who had either moved out of Maricopa county or Arizona entirely, yet still cast votes there. You can't do that).

So yes, if you count all those illegal votes by hand, it will be about the same as a machine counting all those illegal votes. Do you get it?

Again, that doesn't mean that Trump should have won, but to argue that there was no fraud, or especially that it was "The most secure election ever (TM)" is just absurd.

unsunghero
10-11-2021, 08:07 PM
I dunno much about Elizabeth Warren but I do have a ton of her as a Native American memes that I will refrain from posting :)

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 08:09 PM
I dunno much about Elizabeth Warren but I do have a ton of her as a Native American memes that I will refrain from posting :)

Thank you for observing the holiday

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 08:10 PM
or were cast illegally (people who had either moved out of Maricopa county or Arizona entirely, yet still cast votes there. You can't do that).

Might want to research this. *points at college students*

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 08:13 PM
I also think you're allowed to cure ballots, so the first column is wrong too.

Yikes.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 08:13 PM

Yes, college students can vote in their home county while living outside it. People who filed permanent change of address documentation and then still somehow voted in that county is a different issue. That's the bad part. And there were thousands of them. This also happened in georgia.

Think about how much census data is available, and how many different hands ballots, especially mail-in ballots pass through. There are dozens of opportunities for fraud to occur, it's just ignorant to deny that.

BTW this also goes for the 2016 election; maybe Trump didn't really win that, but it would be due to these same domestic voting shortcomings, not russian collusion. And also, that election did not happen during covid, with all the unorthodox voting exceptions and rule changes and vulnerabilities that it entailed.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 08:26 PM
I also think you're allowed to cure ballots, so the first column is wrong too.

Yikes.

What? Yes of course you can count ballots after election day, that's not the issue. The issue is that some (thousands of) ballots should have been disqualified and weren't.

That's the first order question: Does this ballot satisfy the rules? If it does, cure away, it's a valid ballot. Many ballots were counted that were not valid though, which the audit revealed.

I mean, what do you think the odds are that the count was perfect? Every legitimate ballot was counted, and every illegitimate ballot wasn't? The odds of that are essentially zero, for any election.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 08:26 PM
Yes, college students can vote in their home county while living outside it. People who filed permanent change of address documentation and then still somehow voted in that county is a different issue. That's the bad part. And there were thousands of them. This also happened in georgia.

Think about how much census data is available, and how many different hands ballots, especially mail-in ballots pass through. There are dozens of opportunities for fraud to occur, it's just ignorant to deny that.

BTW this also goes for the 2016 election; maybe Trump didn't really win that, but it would be due to these same domestic voting shortcomings, not russian collusion. And also, that election did not happen during covid, with all the unorthodox voting exceptions and rule changes and vulnerabilities that it entailed.

Mailing address isn't registration address. Trump for instance is registered to vote in New York and lives in Florida. (And his corps are registered in Delaware.)

It's not illegal, you're just an idiot.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 08:28 PM
What? Yes of course you can count ballots after election day, that's not the issue. The issue is that some (thousands of) ballots should have been disqualified and weren't.

That's the first order question: Does this ballot satisfy the rules? If it does, cure away, it's a valid ballot. Many ballots were counted that were not valid though, which the audit revealed.

I mean, what do you think the odds are that the count was perfect? Every legitimate ballot was counted, and every illegitimate ballot wasn't? The odds of that are essentially zero, for any election.

Curing means fixing and counting ballots that were filled out improperly. Hth

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 08:33 PM
Curing means fixing and counting ballots that were filled out improperly. Hth

Haha yes, and also ballots that weren't counted until after the deadline. But they aren't just fixing ballots that were filled out improperly. In most cases, if a ballot is filled out improperly (like you fill in two circles sorta, cause your eyesight sucks) it's not counted, because they can't depend on the biases of the poll worker to determine who the person actually intended to vote for.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 08:35 PM
Mailing address isn't registration address. Trump for instance is registered to vote in New York and lives in Florida. (And his corps are registered in Delaware.)

It's not illegal, you're just an idiot.

Do you think that the lawyers running this incredibly expensive, long, legally informed audit in AZ aren't aware of that? Like, seriously, you think you know more than they do?

Of course they know when out of state or out of county votes should or shouldn't count. They found that thousands of them should not have counted. That's the point.

You still haven't answered if you think any fraud occured, regardless of whether it would have changed the outcome. Do you think fraud occurs in elections at all? Do you think they're all perfect?

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 08:36 PM
Haha yes, and also ballots that weren't counted until after the deadline. But they aren't just fixing ballots that were filled out improperly. In most cases, if a ballot is filled out improperly (like you fill in two circles sorta, cause your eyesight sucks) it's not counted, because they can't depend on the biases of the poll worker to determine who the person actually intended to vote for.

You not knowing something does not make it illegal. Your argument is rump.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 08:40 PM
Do you think that the lawyers running this incredibly expensive, long, legally informed audit in AZ aren't aware of that? Like, seriously, you think you know more than they do?

I think they do know better but are willing to whisper sweet lies to you on social media in exchange for your dollars.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 08:44 PM
You not knowing something does not make it illegal. Your argument is rump.

Dodge dodge dodge. You're good.

Some ballots are filled out badly, where you can't tell which candidate the voter intended to vote for. Should we throw that vote out, or have somebody with political priors and biases decide?

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Dodge dodge dodge. You're good.

Some ballots are filled out badly, where you can't tell which candidate the voter intended to vote for. Should we throw that vote out, or have somebody with political priors and biases decide?

I think they call you

Not sure man, hope you're doing good.

Ooloo
10-11-2021, 08:52 PM
I think they call you

Not sure man, hope you're doing good.

They do, and often people do not answer or return the call. What do you think happens to that vote? Do you think maybe it might become kind of a stem cell vote, that can take on whatever conclusion the person handling it wants? Especially when the entire voting system is based on pens and pencils and the discretion of biased poll watchers?

I think biden did win legitimately, despite the fraud. The elephant in the room is that you refuse to admit some amount of fraud certainly occurs in basically every election, regardless of which team wins. In a country of 330 million people it's basically inevitable.

Gatordash
10-11-2021, 08:59 PM
They do, and often people do not answer or return the call. What do you think happens to that vote? Do you think maybe it might become kind of a stem cell vote, that can take on whatever conclusion the person handling it wants? Especially when the entire voting system is based on pens and pencils and the discretion of biased poll watchers?

I think biden did win legitimately, despite the fraud. The elephant in the room is that you refuse to admit some amount of fraud certainly occurs in basically every election, regardless of which team wins. In a country of 330 million people it's basically inevitable.
You are going to find a larger disparity in just re-counting the exact same votes than you are in actual fraud.

Whale biologist
10-11-2021, 09:00 PM

Well, who calls you? I wonder if they don't have a board of supervisors to deliberate these things. It's not just Erica the election volunteer.

Elizondo
10-11-2021, 09:36 PM

Bro there are thousands of ballots cast by people that voted in Maricopa and another county in AZ

You keep bringin up the red herrings and expect folks to believe them at face value. You startin to convince me you're low IQ

Knowledge
10-11-2021, 09:41 PM
When they have someone worth voting FOR ill cast a ballot. Every President since Reagan has been an utter disaster.

Oh and if you really wanna defund the police, just legalize all drugs across the board. Courthouses would become nearly empty across the nation.

We can't have that now, can we? Land of the free, home of the brave: gotta keep them courthouses packed.

Horza
10-11-2021, 10:18 PM
Wonkie, do you really think you know more than the GOP's crack team of cybernetic ninjas?

cd288
10-11-2021, 11:49 PM
Isn’t OP the guy who had a meltdown and wrote a post about how everyone would be seeing less of him around here? Yet here he is unable to stop posting on the forums.

The only thing more sad then someone assuming people care and writing a whole post to tell everyone they’re not really going to be around, is subsequently still staying present on the forums.

cd288
10-11-2021, 11:53 PM

Do I think there may be some fraudulent votes or otherwise disenfranchisement that occurs in every election? Sure; just look at the Cali republicans putting out fake ballot drop boxes in predominantly Democrat neighborhoods as an example lol.

But any sort of stuff like that that happens is so infinitesimally small compared to the overall amount of votes cast that it doesn’t even come close to moving the needle in anyway. I recently read Peril (even though I’m not a huge fan of the authors) and some of the stuff in there was really illuminating; like Lindsey Graham repeatedly asking for evidence and no one being able to give him any. There’s also a section where it does a really helpful breakdown of explaining how some of the numbers people were throwing out about fraud are impossible (and also how the people citing the numbers couldn’t have even had access to the necessary information to come up with the number).

unsunghero
10-11-2021, 11:55 PM
Isn’t OP the guy who had a meltdown and wrote a post about how everyone would be seeing less of him around here? Yet here he is unable to stop posting on the forums.

The only thing more sad then someone assuming people care and writing a whole post to tell everyone they’re not really going to be around, is subsequently still staying present on the forums.

Ya I’m still playing my enchanter, saved up 13k at level 44 (with all pre-raid BiS gear, almost), did u have that much on your first char by that level?

I’ve actually been focused 90% of my char attention on farming money in preparation for Nilbog deciding to finally nerf my class. I don’t want to have wasted my time so rather than spend that on Bedlam or Zumaik’s animation, I’ll spend it instead on a twink

Do you play P99 btw? I mean currently, not years ago

Duik
10-12-2021, 02:34 AM
Your high elf chanter looks cranky/frustrated. Is he projecting?
Gratz on pixels.
Your awesomeness is exceeded only by your humility.

unsunghero
10-12-2021, 02:43 AM
Your high elf chanter looks cranky/frustrated. Is he projecting?
Gratz on pixels.
Your awesomeness is exceeded only by your humility.

No don’t remind me, I hate my face

I was so excited to play P99 that I forgot you could change character faces. That’s the default high elf face. And now I’m stuck with it…

Oh in regards to grats for pixels, you must not play much (or any?) P99

Most seasoned p99 players know a set of pre-raid bis enchanter gear (aside from 3-4 outlier items) is pretty cheap. The whole set can run a frugal buyer maybe 3k. It takes no skill to acquire, just saving money and buying it from the EC tunnel

So when I referenced having pre-raid bis gear, it was to imply that I normally would’ve had more like 15-16k saved, if I had decided to be exclusively save money and not spend it on gear. So net worth is more like 15-16k since all the gear can be re-sold. And yes that’s pretty good for a first char, but not all that hard for a druid to make by soloing and porting

It’s also a lot of money to sit and rot forever, if I had quit. So I decided maybe I’ll put it towards a twink instead

Hey, let’s see your p99 char? You play, right?

cd288
10-12-2021, 08:23 AM
Ya I’m still playing my enchanter, saved up 13k at level 44 (with all pre-raid BiS gear, almost), did u have that much on your first char by that level?

I’ve actually been focused 90% of my char attention on farming money in preparation for Nilbog deciding to finally nerf my class. I don’t want to have wasted my time so rather than spend that on Bedlam or Zumaik’s animation, I’ll spend it instead on a twink

Do you play P99 btw? I mean currently, not years ago

Of course I still play. But I didn’t write some long whining post about how I was leaving (as though the staff or other players would care) and then be unable to actually stay away.

Toxigen
10-12-2021, 08:50 AM
Enjoy your forever-compromised immune systems, idiots.

starkind
10-12-2021, 08:57 AM
Some ppl inhaled mummy dust on purpose from smallpox victims as the first vaccine way back in the day in Africa. Before modern vaccines. The white doctor whose slaves weren't getting sick researched it and was nearly run out of town by the church for trying to get them to test vaccines.

unsunghero
10-12-2021, 11:02 AM
Of course I still play. But I didn’t write some long whining post about how I was leaving (as though the staff or other players would care) and then be unable to actually stay away.

Oh you play? I believe you

Let’s see a pic of your char

unsunghero
10-12-2021, 11:50 AM
If anyone has a problem with me posting here, how about they start by re-installing the game, logging in, taking a pic of their dusty old character they haven’t logged in in years, and pretend that they are actually still playing P99

Because sometimes I get the opinion that myself and Tunabros are some of the only people posting here who actually still play the game

Also, after you do that Cd-whatever, you can remember that the main developer of the game seemed to care enough to respond to my thread to explain his developmental perspective and process. Has he responded to any of your drivel btw? Just curious

Jibartik
10-12-2021, 12:20 PM
I could care less if you play here or killed a man.

As long as you want to talk politics on a gaming forum with me we’re good 2 go.

Horza
10-12-2021, 12:34 PM
Enjoy your forever-compromised immune systems, idiots.

Dr. Toxigen's magical horse paste is the only medicine I need, babyeaters.

cd288
10-12-2021, 01:25 PM
Oh you play? I believe you

Let’s see a pic of your char

But that’s…completely inapplicable to this situation? I never said I was leaving P99 or that I didn’t play P99 etc.

You said you were leaving but you’re still here. I never said I was going to stop playing, or leave the forums. If you whine and make a meltdown post about how you’re leaving then you should leave; otherwise it just ends up being pretty sad.

If you want to say “I’m quitting the game but staying on the forums” then okay. But if you say you’ll be seeing less of me around here (game and forums) because I’m leaving because I’m whining about something, and then you don’t leave it’s just sad like I said.

Whale biologist
10-12-2021, 01:55 PM
No more grudge posting please.

Jibartik
10-12-2021, 02:01 PM
hey unsung it's a free country do what you want to do.

unsunghero
10-12-2021, 02:10 PM
But that’s…completely inapplicable to this situation? I never said I was leaving P99 or that I didn’t play P99 etc.

You said you were leaving but you’re still here. I never said I was going to stop playing, or leave the forums. If you whine and make a meltdown post about how you’re leaving then you should leave; otherwise it just ends up being pretty sad.

If you want to say “I’m quitting the game but staying on the forums” then okay. But if you say you’ll be seeing less of me around here (game and forums) because I’m leaving because I’m whining about something, and then you don’t leave it’s just sad like I said.

I’m not going to be questioned by someone that doesn’t even play the game. If you play, prove it

Also, about the “no one cares”, like I said, I got a response from the main dev. Has he ever responded to you in any of your 2,000+ posts worth of garbage?

What’s sadder? Someone saying they are leaving and sticks around, or someone who either pretends to play but doesn’t or is too much of a pussy to post a pic of their char to prove it. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on that

unsunghero
10-12-2021, 02:24 PM
hey unsung it's a free country do what you want to do.

This cd-whatever guy obviously has some sand in his vagina still from when I mentioned not needing the vaccine or some other political thing I said that pissed him off in the past, and so he tries to spring a “gotcha” moment about me talking about quitting

I explained already that I didn’t want to let many hours of farming 16k worth of pp sit and rot forever on a dead account, so I continued to play farming money with plans to create a twink after Nilbog nerfs my char

Because I am still actively playing (unlike him btw), yes I still actively post. I’ve posted a good amount on every single message board of every game I’ve played, including WoW, hearthstone, Diablo 2 and 3, dark souls 3, even gamefaqs message boards back when I was hex edit modding old snes RPG’s like Ogre Battle. Talking to game communities gives me something to do while waiting in line in public or during downtime at work and pisses me off less than reading the news

starkind
10-12-2021, 03:00 PM
I could care less if you play here or killed a man.

As long as you want to talk politics on a gaming forum with me we’re good 2 go.

I don't really want to talk politics. Just trash :p

cd288
10-12-2021, 04:15 PM
I’m not going to be questioned by someone that doesn’t even play the game. If you play, prove it

Also, about the “no one cares”, like I said, I got a response from the main dev. Has he ever responded to you in any of your 2,000+ posts worth of garbage?

What’s sadder? Someone saying they are leaving and sticks around, or someone who either pretends to play but doesn’t or is too much of a pussy to post a pic of their char to prove it. I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on that

You got a response from a dev explaining their decision or you got a response from a dev telling you they cared that you were leaving and begging you to stay? Lol

And again, I never criticized you because I thought you don’t play but you post on the forums. I criticized you for writing a whiney post telling everyone you’re leaving altogether and then not leaving.

walfreyydo
10-12-2021, 04:44 PM
This cd-whatever guy obviously has some sand in his vagina still from when I mentioned not needing the vaccine or some other political thing I said that pissed him off in the past, and so he tries to spring a “gotcha” moment about me talking about quitting

I explained already that I didn’t want to let many hours of farming 16k worth of pp sit and rot forever on a dead account, so I continued to play farming money with plans to create a twink after Nilbog nerfs my char

Because I am still actively playing (unlike him btw), yes I still actively post. I’ve posted a good amount on every single message board of every game I’ve played, including WoW, hearthstone, Diablo 2 and 3, dark souls 3, even gamefaqs message boards back when I was hex edit modding old snes RPG’s like Ogre Battle. Talking to game communities gives me something to do while waiting in line in public or during downtime at work and pisses me off less than reading the news

Honestly, you are coming across as the one who is triggered. Its a game dude, relax and move on. Nobody cares.

unsunghero
10-12-2021, 07:11 PM
You got a response from a dev explaining their decision or you got a response from a dev telling you they cared that you were leaving and begging you to stay? Lol

And again, I never criticized you because I thought you don’t play but you post on the forums. I criticized you for writing a whiney post telling everyone you’re leaving altogether and then not leaving.

You said no staff cared and obviously the dev cared enough to post. I had played for what, 6 months prior to that? Do you really think a staff member is going to post and beg me to stay? Regardless, a dev posted a response to my concern which is more than you’ve got or will get with any of your trolling garbage you post

And I’m criticizing you for being too much of a pussy to prove you even play P99. So I guess we both have criticisms. Want to re-state them to each other a few more times? Because you are starting to bore me here

unsunghero
10-12-2021, 07:14 PM
Honestly, you are coming across as the one who is triggered. Its a game dude, relax and move on. Nobody cares.

Keep dreaming. I have to respect the opinion of the person with the problem about me to care and neither you nor the other troll qualify

I welcome any other butthurt Democrats to pop in and ask “u mad bro?” whenever they want

Elizondo
10-12-2021, 11:00 PM
cKLaomvBUc0

unsunghero
10-13-2021, 12:16 AM
cKLaomvBUc0

A little roasted vegetables never hurt anybody

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qeTn2BvkEQ

cd288
10-13-2021, 10:02 AM
You said no staff cared and obviously the dev cared enough to post. I had played for what, 6 months prior to that? Do you really think a staff member is going to post and beg me to stay? Regardless, a dev posted a response to my concern which is more than you’ve got or will get with any of your trolling garbage you post

And I’m criticizing you for being too much of a pussy to prove you even play P99. So I guess we both have criticisms. Want to re-state them to each other a few more times? Because you are starting to bore me here

Wow man we should all ask for your autograph! A P99 dev responded to your post! You've made it to the big time now!

cd288
10-13-2021, 10:02 AM
Keep dreaming. I have to respect the opinion of the person with the problem about me to care and neither you nor the other troll qualify

I welcome any other butthurt Democrats to pop in and ask “u mad bro?” whenever they want

Someone makes fun of/criticizes me = they must be a Democrat

lol wut

myrddraal
10-13-2021, 10:05 AM
foreign substance enters body, body creates antibodies an feels weird, case closed.

Shawk
10-13-2021, 11:21 AM
what a collective waste of time. if all these right-wing nut fucks and their neo lib countering fuckheads would just stop using their phones they would be happy again. unfortunately they are 100% addicted to this shit. neither of you can meme btw.

unsunghero
10-13-2021, 11:36 AM
Wow man we should all ask for your autograph! A P99 dev responded to your post! You've made it to the big time now!

Nah, what felt like making it was when I bought my first home, or first brand new vehicle last June

Look we can keep going round and round about this, but the bottom line is that your opinion of how sad I am is completely inconsequential to me. And it has nothing to do with you being a democrat (if you are). There’s a few democrats here and many more IRL that I respect. You’re just not one of them (once again this is if you are a democrat which I’m sure you’ll claim not to be now and that’s fine)

Ima keep playing p99 until the game bores me as much as you do. Until then, if you don’t like my posts, I think there’s an ignore feature somewhere. I’ve never had to use it so I dunno exactly where though

cd288
10-13-2021, 11:40 AM
Nah, what felt like making it was when I bought my first home, or first brand new vehicle last June

Look we can keep going round and round about this, but the bottom line is that your opinion of how sad I am is completely inconsequential to me. And it has nothing to do with you being a democrat (if you are). There’s a few democrats here and many more IRL that I respect. You’re just not one of them (once again this is if you are a democrat which I’m sure you’ll claim not to be now and that’s fine)

Ima keep playing p99 until the game bores me as much as you do. Until then, if you don’t like my posts, I think there’s an ignore feature somewhere. I’ve never had to use it so I dunno exactly where though

Careful we've got a badass here.

As far as politics, I'm a center right Republican. Never voted for a Democrat presidential candidate before 2020, when I voted for Biden because Trump really went downhill over the years.

Shawk
10-13-2021, 11:48 AM

Lmao.

Now tell your keyboard WPM.

Whale biologist
10-13-2021, 11:57 AM
what a collective waste of time. if all these right-wing nut fucks and their neo lib countering fuckheads would just stop using their phones they would be happy again. unfortunately they are 100% addicted to this shit. neither of you can meme btw.

whgat's a neo lib?

unsunghero
10-13-2021, 12:03 PM
Lmao.

Now tell your keyboard WPM.

A co-worker wanted to race some months ago so we took a typing test, and I did pretty good, beat him

But my left elbow nerve is fucked atm, which makes my pinky and ring finger numb and slow. It sucks, but just took a test here at work for ya

Not too bad with a fucked up elbow huh? Can ya beat me?? :)

imperiouskitten
10-13-2021, 03:22 PM
lol nice thread, sorry im late!!!