imperiouskitten
10-07-2021, 10:05 PM
pity

Whale biologist
10-07-2021, 10:55 PM
ross douthat

Toxigen
10-08-2021, 08:29 AM
Hoping it isn't Ron DeSantis because I need him to govern FL for a bit longer and let this covid bullshit run its course.

Blingy
10-08-2021, 09:46 AM
Write-in an option?

Jibartik
10-08-2021, 09:59 AM
If write in is Alex Jones, yes.

Homesteaded
10-08-2021, 11:39 AM
Not looking good for Joe Biden.

Jibartik
10-08-2021, 11:44 AM
I think all in all, I would prefer to have a comedian over anything else in the oval office.

pink grapefruit
10-08-2021, 11:48 AM
I think all in all, I would prefer to have a comedian over anything else in the oval office.

Maybe Al Franken would have had a chance, had he not been caught being a creepy loser.

Jibartik
10-08-2021, 11:54 AM
Maybe Al Franken would have had a chance, had he not been caught being a creepy loser.

I still expect John Stewart to be either the reconstruction president or Jesus.

Homesteaded
10-08-2021, 12:15 PM

Al Franken got a raw deal. Taking funny photos of someone when they're sleeping? This ruined a mans career, what a joke.

Jibartik
10-08-2021, 12:16 PM
The smartest democrats always fall on their swords, and nobody ever notices.

Whale biologist
10-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Varad Mehta

Ooloo
10-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Unironically would vote for aj, because it'd probably be like trump where they just surround him with somewhat of a normal cabinet and he manages to get a couple decent policies through despite not being a politician.

I honestly don't see how it could be worse than what biden has managed in less than a year. It's hilarious when libs gloat about how trump lost and "cope" and all that shit, as if that's something to be proud of. Yes trump lost, and it's too bad cause biden is even worse and he's been in politics for 50 years lol

Horza
10-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Unironically would vote for aj, because it'd probably be like trump where they just surround him with somewhat of a normal cabinet and he manages to get a couple decent policies through despite not being a politician.

I honestly don't see how it could be worse than what biden has managed in less than a year. It's hilarious when libs gloat about how trump lost and "cope" and all that shit, as if that's something to be proud of. Yes trump lost, and it's too bad cause biden is even worse and he's been in politics for 50 years lol

Trump didn't just lose, Baler. It was a fucking landslide.

Whale biologist
10-08-2021, 01:45 PM

i thought the courts said no when biden tried to change trump's border policies?

Notably the *covid rejection policy and remain in mexico

*this is called Title 42 apparently. He used it to deport the Haitians.

GinnasP99
10-08-2021, 02:29 PM
How about someone who is like 39, shredded and able to speak coherently.

Homesteaded
10-08-2021, 05:13 PM
How about someone who is like 39, shredded and able to speak coherently.

Ron Desantis is your man.

Ooloo
10-08-2021, 05:18 PM
i thought the courts said no when biden tried to change trump's border policies?

Notably the *covid rejection policy and remain in mexico

*this is called Title 42 apparently. He used it to deport the Haitians.

They did, but it's about how the actual enforcement of policy is carried out. Taking the fuckin horses away from the already-strained border patrol agents when the amount of illegal immigrants is absolutely surging under biden is just making an already bad problem worse.

Do you have any idea how much more child sex trafficking is now occuring under Biden than under Trump? That's what trump meant when he said "they aren't sending their best"; because they *aren't*. It kind of matters.

Nobody I've ever met is "anti-immigrant", that's yet another slimeball tactic of the modern left. If you oppose *ILLEGAL* immigration, due to drugs, weapons, and child sex slaves being snuck into the country, that must mean you hate immigrants!

Like, no, we have legal avenues for immigrating to the US. I fully support those. When people go out of their way to get in illegally, in remote areas of the desert, it does tend to raise some red flags.

And btw, he didn't deport most of the haitians. They also weren't haitians from haiti, they were native born haitians living in south america. Haiti is nowhere close to texas, these were not people fleeing the earthquake or the economic hellzone of Haiti proper. It's kind of a misnomer to call them "the haitians".

Whale biologist
10-08-2021, 07:34 PM
They did, but it's about how the actual enforcement of policy is carried out. Taking the fuckin horses away from the already-strained border patrol agents when the amount of illegal immigrants is absolutely surging under biden is just making an already bad problem worse.

Do you have any idea how much more child sex trafficking is now occuring under Biden than under Trump? That's what trump meant when he said "they aren't sending their best"; because they *aren't*. It kind of matters.

Nobody I've ever met is "anti-immigrant", that's yet another slimeball tactic of the modern left. If you oppose *ILLEGAL* immigration, due to drugs, weapons, and child sex slaves being snuck into the country, that must mean you hate immigrants!

Like, no, we have legal avenues for immigrating to the US. I fully support those. When people go out of their way to get in illegally, in remote areas of the desert, it does tend to raise some red flags.

And btw, he didn't deport most of the haitians. They also weren't haitians from haiti, they were native born haitians living in south america. Haiti is nowhere close to texas, these were not people fleeing the earthquake or the economic hellzone of Haiti proper. It's kind of a misnomer to call them "the haitians".

Asylum seeking is one of the legal processes. Actual illegal crossers don't get bennies so next to nobody does it.

"The Haitians" were rejected out of hand because they had already been granted asylum in South America. It's first safe country, not country of choice.

alphys
10-08-2021, 07:37 PM
As a true libertarian; Borders are only in place to protect greedy workers from the free flow of labor the world has in excess.

Homesteaded
10-08-2021, 07:52 PM
As a true libertarian; Borders are only in place to protect greedy workers from the free flow of labor the world has in excess.

True Libertarian…a truly untenable position in the year 2021.

Horza
10-08-2021, 07:54 PM
Ron Desantis is your man.

You people are delusional, Ron DeSantis is never going to be president.

pink grapefruit
10-08-2021, 09:02 PM

if trump proved anything it's that literally anyone can be president. maybe i'll be the winner in 2024- anything is possible.

Jibartik
10-08-2021, 09:14 PM
just checking but is there a country called south america?

unsunghero
10-08-2021, 09:46 PM
if trump proved anything it's that literally anyone can be president. maybe i'll be the winner in 2024- anything is possible.

I’d prefer someone much older

What we need are more really really old Presidents

Who’s the oldest person alive in the USA in 2024? We should make them President

Our mental faculties only get better with age

Homesteaded
10-08-2021, 10:18 PM

Yeah Governors never become Presidents. Only 40% of our Presidents have been Governors.

Whale biologist
10-09-2021, 10:50 AM
welp looks like there's no viable Republican contenders

guess i'll vote for bidawg again! :)

GinnasP99
10-09-2021, 11:18 AM
Let's go Brandon

Jibartik
10-09-2021, 12:30 PM
If I was an actor of any caliber, I would definitly run for president in 2024 why not?

I mean literally any actor or celeb, or streamer has as much of a chance as anyone else. If not more!

It's high time people realized this.

All you gotta do is rip on people enough to win the debates and that will make Americans think you're "the leading candidate" and decide voting for Kanye isn't just throwing a vote away. (which most people would rather do because most people hate American politics they just do it because they have to.)

wuanahto
10-09-2021, 01:01 PM
Might as well just vote for Trump again and just get it over with. You know hes coming back in 2028 and maybe 2032.

Hell, hillary was trying since like 2004, makes sense.

Jibartik
10-09-2021, 01:03 PM
If the choice is between the regulation party that calls in personal favors for their friends to cut the lines at hospitals...

Or global thermal nuclear war I pick the latter.

Horza
10-09-2021, 01:05 PM
Might as well just vote for Trump again and just get it over with. You know hes coming back in 2028 and maybe 2032.

Hell, hillary was trying since like 2004, makes sense.

Trump will probably be dead by 2028, the guy is fat as hell.

Jibartik
10-09-2021, 01:19 PM
I spent my Saturday morning making this specifically for you horza.

https://i.imgur.com/FRDEv1Q.png

Horza
10-09-2021, 01:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/P4KPKqI.jpg

Knowledge
10-09-2021, 02:22 PM

She looks like a goddess.

wuanahto
10-09-2021, 02:57 PM
Trump will probably be dead by 2028, the guy is fat as hell.

dont underestimate modern medicine and a fat bank account

Jibartik
10-09-2021, 03:03 PM
dont underestimate modern medicine and a fat bank account

his money wont get him past the politicians who can use their power to call in personal favors.

Ooloo
10-09-2021, 03:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/P4KPKqI.jpg

Hahahah, trump is hilarious. Like, come on, you know he's hilarious. He's like a cartoon character. And he has a good sense of humor, he'd probably post that image himself.

What was that tweet when he was like "Kim Jong-un has said some very rude things about me. Very very rude. Whereas, I would never call him short and fat."

That was legit funny.

Jibartik
10-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Hahahah, trump is hilarious. Like, come on, you know he's hilarious. He's like a cartoon character. And he has a good sense of humor, he'd probably post that image himself.

What was that tweet when he was like "Kim Jong-un has said some very rude things about me. Very very rude. Whereas, I would never call him short and fat."

That was legit funny.

bFd87jooX3Q

wuanahto
10-09-2021, 07:01 PM
his money wont get him past the politicians who can use their power to call in personal favors.

to.. kill him with diseases or medicine?

Whale biologist
10-09-2021, 07:12 PM

Awesome pic