PDA

View Full Version : Solo Fellspine?

jadier
10-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Hey all,

Could a level 60 necro solo Fellspine? The wiki claims it doesn't summon, so is root rotting possible? Or pet tanking with EoT?

Is it possible for a necro with ST/Root/Feign to single pull it?

My GoogleFu has let me down on finding if anyone's tried it successfully and made that public.

DeathsSilkyMist
10-05-2021, 12:04 PM
I don't believe so. Pretty sure you need to do some Enchanter shenanigans to get Fellspine/PH solo.

Crede
10-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Not possible. As a Necro I’d attempt some chardok nameds where necros can use all their tools with undead.

Deadfather
11-16-2021, 08:48 PM
If you can single fellspine, of course you could. But its not possible to single fellspine as a necro, cause the mobs surrounding it are multiples and hit for 240+. You dont even have a chance to play with FD pull cause they’ll smoke you in one little round and you have nowhere to pull it away (in a safe spot). You need an ench or cleric to pacify every mobs around. Also as a non ench you need a prenerf OVP (faction boost) to reach FS area. Sadly Fellspine is an enchanter exclusive ^^

Toxigen
11-16-2021, 11:34 PM
Not possible. As a Necro I’d attempt some chardok nameds where necros can use all their tools with undead.

get factioned in droga then go make chardok your home