PDA

View Full Version : Aliens.

starkind
09-30-2021, 06:43 PM
Me. I'm personally convinced they're real. And that our government are dicks. You know why?

All the confirmed well known encounters and images and videos of them up close and in person are scrubbed from Google images with algorithms. That's why.

Why go through the effort and flood the web with fake shit. If they aren't real.

Also fuck Google. We aren't free. And there's absolutely no integrity left, nor truth. Nor free speech.

I made it multi because it's your right to cancel out your own vote. And there's more than a few good options.

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 07:25 PM
If they're real they are going to get a knuckle sandwich from me for keeping it from us for so long.

unsunghero
09-30-2021, 07:32 PM

A Knight
09-30-2021, 07:43 PM
Aliens could not be real.

I don't really know for sure, but I voted yes anyway. Because of my views on the concept of the soul, that the soul exists out of the physical, so how can it be divided into numbers so we share it; it makes me think that the idea our big bang universe is special could be real.

Also though, probably aliens. Hopefully what Nasa says about red dwarf stars is BS and plenty of them have less solar flares and are capable of life.

Then its just windows 98 computers forever (I have thought before I could do.) and maybe all our chicks look like greys, with big eyes to absorb more light. That might be the downside. No offense grey alien ladies.

Added later:

Just imagine all the aliens thinking, "Wow Sun like stars have such attractive women. It must be a party there with all that energy, even though their star doesn't live long"

Or God knew that it was impossible to be happy with just windows 98 computers, and live in the moon forever. No matter how angry that Dwarven Paladin protested it to be true. And just yellow stars produce life.

Gustoo
09-30-2021, 08:21 PM
As far as attractiveness goes - that is so subjective that surely a grey worlder would think our people are beady eyed and weird looking. If they are gooey we would be dry and scaly, if they are dry we would be wet and gooey (by comparison)

It would be great if aliens were real. For some reason I don't think they are. At least not in the cartoon way where its a non human species that does similar things to humans but might have different rules and physical attributes. If there are aliens they might be truly alien to us, like for example how the trees on our planet are able to communicate with eachother and pass information to eachother. We think of them as large sticks in the ground but they might think of us as buzzy dangerous chopper downers.

So maybe in the universe there are aliens but if we were with them we wouldn't even notice them?

but its more fun if they are hot rodding around with cool ships and doing lots of cool stuff.

Penish
09-30-2021, 08:36 PM
Me. I'm personally convinced they're real. And that our government are dicks. You know why?

All the confirmed well known encounters and images and videos of them up close and in person are scrubbed from Google images with algorithms. That's why.

Why go through the effort and flood the web with fake shit. If they aren't real.

Also fuck Google. We aren't free. And there's absolutely no integrity left, nor truth. Nor free speech.

I made it multi because it's your right to cancel out your own vote. And there's more than a few good options.

Read a book, learn how to make a paragraph, meth'd out retard

Shourty
09-30-2021, 10:27 PM
Of course they are real. There are thousands of them under a bridge in Texas.

waltjig
09-30-2021, 11:06 PM
Their existence has been confirmed by every government agency for a long time. Anything further is purely conjecture.

I really hope they are just other conscious beings who have evolved beyond their physical form and have transcended into the Infinite. Shared sentient consciousness where the sum is exponentially greater than the parts.

Tunabros
09-30-2021, 11:28 PM
anyone who studied astronomy knows that it's literally impossible for there

not to be a single life form in this big ass universe other than on Earth

imperiouskitten
09-30-2021, 11:30 PM
anyone who studied astrology knows that it's literally impossible for there

not to be a single life form in this big ass universe other than on Earth

absolutely epic

https://i.imgur.com/aRhOTg4.png

Whale biologist
09-30-2021, 11:30 PM
anyone who studied astrology

saved

Tunabros
09-30-2021, 11:31 PM
wait im dumb

meant to say astronomy

not fucking astrology

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 11:35 PM
lol gotem

Tunabros
09-30-2021, 11:39 PM
only retards like starkind will believe in "astrology"

imperiouskitten
09-30-2021, 11:41 PM
thats a deep thought bro

starkind
10-01-2021, 08:02 AM
only retards like starkind will believe in "astrology"

Astology is real, and astronomy is also cool. I really enjoy both.

There are a lot of fake astrologists tho.

Also thanks for the deep thoughts Gustoo. I agree it's silly to anthropomorphise aliens. The concept of verbal speech could be as utterly foreign to them as we are towards the forests. And they could be totally different in biology. Or construction. Made of dark matter, etc...

I do believe panspermia happens tho and it's gone on long enough that our DNA is everywhere. Just like the yeast that makes sourdough.

Leave a bowl of hydrated flower out and you will get life. Anywhere on this planet. Planets in space are much like bowls of flower on a grander timescale and the DNA spores litter space in rocks and comets. Dust. And gas clouds I'm sure. Our entire universe is quite gooey like us. As above. So below. So it could stand to reason there are many mammalian analogous even. And don't forget we are intrinsically tied up with our own fungi, and microflora ourselves. Remove the gross critters, and the human organism dies. We aren't at all separate from the world, we just think we are. I bet we are constructs and the fungi, yeasts, bacteria, even viruses, and other stuff,, are like nanomachines and we've been sprinkled everywhere, like in a garden. And DNA is the tree of life. And God did the sprinkling. Messing with DNA is pretty crazy, could be that one thing that brings down the aliens or watchers, God, because that messedup DNA will get around to everything. And that's a really unpopular move in the huge time scales pan galactic civilization would exist within. Unfathomable to most people, sadly.

Gravydoo II
10-01-2021, 09:23 AM
My uncle is in a cult. He adopted two girls to raise, then thought "i will take these girls to the cult with me. They can help us repopulate the earth" etc.. So, he spent like 15 years raising these girls, moved them to north carolina. That lasted about a week, they figured out what was REALLY going on, they left, went back to their home state. Now they live apart from their parents.

My uncle swears that he has pictures of other (unknown) planets in our solar system populated by a race of aliens that know the future and all this shit. He's in contact with them, along with his cult people. So this race of aliens told him that hes a special boy and he can save the human race! Just save up all the food! Adopt some kids, raise them to be surrogate mothers for humanity!

His poor wife isnt insane like him but shes a christian so she believes she HAS to follow her husband and his orders.

He's a frikken moonie or something.

Jibartik
10-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Cool what cult?

Mesocyclone
10-01-2021, 09:40 AM
Join the cult. Going to Hell regardless.

starkind
10-01-2021, 12:40 PM
My uncle is in a cult. He adopted two girls to raise, then thought "i will take these girls to the cult with me. They can help us repopulate the earth" etc.. So, he spent like 15 years raising these girls, moved them to north carolina. That lasted about a week, they figured out what was REALLY going on, they left, went back to their home state. Now they live apart from their parents.

My uncle swears that he has pictures of other (unknown) planets in our solar system populated by a race of aliens that know the future and all this shit. He's in contact with them, along with his cult people. So this race of aliens told him that hes a special boy and he can save the human race! Just save up all the food! Adopt some kids, raise them to be surrogate mothers for humanity!

His poor wife isnt insane like him but shes a christian so she believes she HAS to follow her husband and his orders.

He's a frikken moonie or something.

Don't Judge all cultures by your uncles. Also why don't you start talking about your beliefs instead of just trash talking others?

Jibartik
10-01-2021, 12:41 PM
HcbQ3Gspyyo

starkind
10-01-2021, 12:43 PM
The Inner Light https://g.co/kgs/4v4TC8

Jibartik
10-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Greatest moment in human history right there.

Gravydoo II
10-01-2021, 05:00 PM
I dont have any beliefs. I either know it or I don't. I dont know if theres other life in the universe, never seen any. There could be, or maybe not, nobody knows.

See how that works?

I'm allowed to trash a man who adopted children to plan on pimping/fucking them in 20 years. I'm allowed to talk trash about my family. I'm allowed to talk poorly of a man who knew best, then ruined his like 300,000 dollar home by installing his own electrical system (huge fucking fire hazard) making him unable to sell the house at all.

I dont know the name of the cult. It's not a "culture" its a cult. Centered around controlling its members with poverty by forcing them to buy buy buy buy always buy more supplies, more guns, more sheds, more property to store more guns, more sheds, and more food.

Did you read that part correctly? He adopted two girls like 15 years ago to raise them, for his cult to "use" to repopulate the planet after the aliens wipe out the people. Well, cept for them, cause they are in the cult so they will get to live. It all started with a mens christian group, evolved into this shit.

Jimjam
10-01-2021, 05:12 PM
First day of Orktober today!!

BlackBellamy
10-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Anyone who has studied youtube knows everything.

For example, I know it's very improbable that there is intelligent life anywhere else. That's because the universe is extremely young, and if we're here, we must be the first. Our universe is only 13 billion years old. Star formation is going to keep taking place for 100 trillion years and even those last stars will take trillions of years to decay.

That's right, we're the first! We managed to get going only 0.00013 into the universe lifespan!

So many civilizations will emerge in the future, only to be enslaved and exploited by us. It's going to be a great time for the Terran Empire!

Gravydoo II
10-01-2021, 05:25 PM
We dont know.. A ton of civilizations could have already happened and died off and their radio signals could have still not reached us. They could be 1000 or a billion LY away but we wont know for 1000 or billion years, if humans are even still around by then. Its more a matter of timing..

pink grapefruit
10-01-2021, 05:27 PM
It weirds me out a bit to think of the UFOs that have been sighted around our military installations. That we can't explain the way they move about in the air with our current understanding of physics.

But then I remember that we're currently in the process of burning down the planet we inhabit anyway and the human species will likely bring about its own extinction long before any super-advanced beings take a serious interest in our existence. This provides me a small amount of comfort, followed by a great deal of anxiety.

Jimjam
10-01-2021, 06:17 PM

For example, I know it's very improbable that there is intelligent life anywhere else. That's because the universe is extremely young, and if we're here, we must be the first. Our universe is only 13 billion years old. Star formation is going to keep taking place for 100 trillion years and even those last stars will take trillions of years to decay.

That's right, we're the first! We managed to get going only 0.00013 into the universe lifespan!

So many civilizations will emerge in the future, only to be enslaved and exploited by us. It's going to be a great time for the Terran Empire!

It weirds me out a bit to think of the UFOs that have been sighted around our military installations. That we can't explain the way they move about in the air with our current understanding of physics.

But then I remember that we're currently in the process of burning down the planet we inhabit anyway and the human species will likely bring about its own extinction long before any super-advanced beings take a serious interest in our existence. This provides me a small amount of comfort, followed by a great deal of anxiety.

Not sure if intelligent life exists on Earth, let alone space. We will find it one day. Unless we don’t .

Whale biologist
10-01-2021, 06:25 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PiofBJL.png

Gravydoo II
10-01-2021, 06:31 PM
You guys ever watch this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g/videos

Issac arthur??

He's on that space shit. This man thinks in time spans of millions of years and shit. He's a smart guy. These are his opinions, not predictions. "If we" is said a lot.

Thats how I learned about the whole, timing thing with aliens. Like to send a ship here would take like all the resources on earth and then some if it came from another galaxy. Like, that civilization would either be able to do it in the blink of an eye or it would be like a 10 generation effort to build the ship then another however many millions years to reach earth at sub light speeds. They may have evolved into something else by time they get to earth even.

Theres only like two reasons aliens would show up. They either need help or they wanna wipe us out. Like, if we were worth talking to and they had the capability of seeing us already, we would have been contacted. They would see us as ants. You gonna drop a cel phone into an ant mound and tell them to learn? Another problem is, like a civilization millions of years ago, could have sent out probes all over to replicate themselves and destroy potential threats. But they might have destroyed themselves, they are not even around anymore, forgot, or turned into something else. Eventually, those probes will take over their galaxy and shit and nobody will have even known where they come from.

So many things could happen. It would be the most important thing that ever happens to humans though.

Right now though, physics as we know them doesnt allow for traveling faster than light. Thats a HUGE hurdle. The spaces in space are just unimaginable. Nobody can imagine a light year or going around the earth 7 times in 1 second.

Jibartik
10-01-2021, 06:50 PM
There's a billion reasons to study every square inch of a newly discovered species even if it's quite frequent you come upon one.

The first encounter we have with an intelligent species even if we go to it, would be the most important thing that ever happens to humans though.

as well... so far any species that does more than just eat and replicate have shown to be pretty curious. So it's possible that our existence may have shook the entire foundations of their belief system and now they're getting ready to talk to us.

What we know of physics is just a shadow of what is capable, and the guy that says we cant co faster than the speed of light says the quantum connections that happen faster than it are just "spooky" so dont be so hasty to think that that the speed of light is any form of barrier besides a mental one.

It's down right possible that if we had a rock on earth that affected gravitational fields the way we have rocks on it that affect magnetic fields, we'd be zipping all over the galaxy while wearing scuba gear.

A Knight
10-01-2021, 07:06 PM
I heard recently that there are possibilities of life on rogue brown dwarves, with planets. This is due to the friction from the stretching of the moon/planet of the brown dwarf. The majority of stars are Red dwarfs but I think there are just as many brown dwarfs. I could be wrong but I think life can also be dependent on chemicals on the bottom of the ocean floor.

A brown dwarf could then have a moon/planet that has an underwater ocean under the shell of the crust/ice. I don't know much about life that depends on chemicals or if I know at all what I'm talking about but I think there are crabs that can live off chemicals from the bottom of the ocean.

Maybe in the future brown dwarfs could be docking stations for space travel. (If we are lucky and they have methane moons like Titan especially.)

Whale biologist
10-01-2021, 07:25 PM

Is that what she meant by Superpredators? :p

Gravydoo II
10-01-2021, 07:29 PM
There's a billion reasons to study every square inch of a newly discovered species even if it's quite frequent you come upon one.

The first encounter we have with an intelligent species even if we go to it, would be

as well... so far any species that does more than just eat and replicate have shown to be pretty curious. So it's possible that our existence may have shook the entire foundations of their belief system and now they're getting ready to talk to us.

What we know of physics is just a shadow of what is capable, and the guy that says we cant co faster than the speed of light says the quantum connections that happen faster than it are just "spooky" so dont be so hasty to think that that the speed of light is any form of barrier besides a mental one.

It's down right possible that if we had a rock on earth that affected gravitational fields the way we have rocks on it that affect magnetic fields, we'd be zipping all over the galaxy while wearing scuba gear.

Maybe they did send someone, but we murdered him.

Gravydoo II
10-01-2021, 07:35 PM

That was the whole, as we know it, part. Science and physics are allowed to change. How would you even spooky action at a distance a person or a ship? You'd need a printer/same molocules in the location you wanted to use, so you've already been there. Its not a mental barrier. It could just be that we're not supposed to travel the stars at stupid speeds. Very possible. Just the molecules in space rubbing against the hull at light speed would destroy the thing. A piece of sand would be like 1000 nuclear bombs. You just cant go that fast, safely. Remember when han solo said "so we dont hit a star" ?? How we gonna see when we're going so damn fast?? So many problems. Also, where you gonna produce the energy then turn it into thrust, safely, to produce those speeds?

Jibartik
10-01-2021, 07:43 PM
How would you even spooky action at a distance a person or a ship?

Its not about that, it's about this breaking the unbreakable rule.

You'd move a ship by being a sub atomic species that was born on a planet that had rocks that worked like magnets do here but for gravity and when you crash we find your ship and are like, wtf is this thing made of tinfoil and brass.

Gravydoo II
10-01-2021, 07:59 PM
Its not about that, it's about this breaking the unbreakable rule.

You'd move a ship by being a sub atomic species that was born on a planet that had rocks that worked like magnets do here but for gravity and when you crash we find your ship and are like, wtf is this thing made of tinfoil and brass.

then hire some master blaster to throw the rock. much easier.

Mblake1981
10-01-2021, 08:16 PM
Do you or your friends know Space Aliens? if so call our free hotline.

Jibartik: *dials number*
Me: *picks up*
Jibartik: "Wasuuuuuuupp"
Me: "Wazuuppppppp"

Jibartik
10-01-2021, 08:35 PM
Do you or your friends know Space Aliens? if so call our free hotline.

Jibartik: *dials number*
Me: *picks up*
Jibartik: "Wasuuuuuuupp"
Me: "Wazuuppppppp"

iz8fuvBvrH8

Homesteaded
10-01-2021, 08:36 PM
We could be alone in the universe, we could be the most advanced in the universe, or it could be somewhere in the middle. All are equally likely.

Mblake1981
10-01-2021, 08:39 PM
iz8fuvBvrH8

haha, resourceful bastard

Arteker
10-01-2021, 08:58 PM
i would pay to watch a alien porn channel

Mesocyclone
10-01-2021, 10:01 PM
Once they figure out how to make the fruit bat virus contagious in humans - its all over

They workin' on it hard.

After we're spirit we can travel and seek out new civilizations and boldly go where no man has gone before.

A Knight
10-01-2021, 10:17 PM
I think it would be so awesome if it turns out that Venus had alien life, and it was Reptilians. Venus was earth-like for a billion years.

I think in order of what is likely to be aliens, it is either Greys or Reptilians.

-Greys because aliens nuts say so. Yes, they could be wrong, but hey I dunno I guess its possible.

-Reptilians, either tied or a strong first. Reptilian humanoids are probably the second best most likely, scientifically. Even if its not actually biologically possible, it probably wouldn't be many steps away from possible, before it becomes not possible.

-Insect humanoids. But ehhhhhhhh maybe. Probably not.

-Other humans. This should probably be on top of the list but that is boring. /shrugs

Tethler
10-01-2021, 10:45 PM
There are a lot of fake astrologists tho.

Yeah, all of them.

I absolutely do believe there are aliens out there in the universe. It's too big not to have produced other islands of life. Whether they are here on Earth? Extremely unlikely, but possible I suppose.

Ennewi
10-02-2021, 01:50 AM
oLABasuuGBQ

I should have done a follow-up post in that old uap thread by now but eh.

Jibartik
10-02-2021, 01:56 AM
Its kind of funny to think there are more aliens out there that wonder if there are aliens out there than there are aliens out there that know there are aliens out there.

unsunghero
10-02-2021, 02:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9kbcGfX35M

starkind
10-02-2021, 08:19 AM
First day of Orktober today!!

iz8fuvBvrH8

:p

This is probably like the 1st letter in an alien alphabet.

Luv u jim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9kbcGfX35M

Rly gud video, they are here now though.

Mesocyclone
10-02-2021, 08:25 AM
If God or aliens were real don't you think we'd all know.

Only thing real is what we do know - death is eternal

BlackBellamy
10-02-2021, 08:44 AM

The "we" you refer to is people like you and me. The people who can explain this won't because you and I don't have a need to know national security operations and technologies and neither do the pilots on the carriers or other regular soldiers.

Of course these drones are displaying new flight characteristics and design. That's called progress!

Mesocyclone
10-02-2021, 08:46 AM
Aliens do not exist and life after death does not exist. Mental illness exists.

starkind
10-02-2021, 12:01 PM
1AAU_btBN7s

It's a wonder anything that can traverse or perceive superluminal timespaces could notice us at all. Or us them. I believe some have.

unsunghero
10-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Rly gud video, they are here now though.

Because of the vastness of space, even traveling at the speed of light means many of those stars you see in the sky are actually now gone. Hundreds of millions of years need to pass before the light from those stars can travel from their location to us

So what we are really seeing is their old photographs and some are actually gone now

If aliens have come, if they weren’t traveling at the speed of light or immortal, they would have to be a being that lives an insanely long time

Most likely they didn’t come in person because of the distance. Most likely they may be all gone by now. Most likely what they sent to reach the far parts of the universe to them is what we send to reach mars. An un-manned craft like Curiosity, still working to complete its programmed mission even after its designers are gone

That’s my guess

GinnasP99
10-02-2021, 12:45 PM
It's my belief that outer space (and therefore aliens) does not exist.

starkind
10-02-2021, 12:53 PM
lM_HPAXwJFw

Because of the vastness of space, even traveling at the speed of light means many of those stars you see in the sky are actually now gone. Hundreds of millions of years need to pass before the light from those stars can travel from their location to us

So what we are really seeing is their old photographs and some are actually gone now

If aliens have come, if they weren’t traveling at the speed of light or immortal, they would have to be a being that lives an insanely long time

Most likely they didn’t come in person because of the distance. Most likely they may be all gone by now. Most likely what they sent to reach the far parts of the universe to them is what we send to reach mars. An un-manned craft like Curiosity, still working to complete its programmed mission even after its designers are gone

That’s my guess

Time dialation is really cool. Zoom away from the solar system at near the speed of light eventually looping back. Wind up in the future and meet your decendents.

This is probably one way to survive the expansion of the sun or death of our biosphere. Enders game books has the last guy to win the war zip out on a four year journey and meet up with the next Supreme commander in 50 years or so. No reason this can't happen over two or three generations at 1g constant acceleration.

Driving as fast as we can straight towards the center of the galaxy has weird temporal effects 2 iirc. Like it may take a thousand years and yet millions or billions of years pass at the point of origin.

GinnasP99
10-02-2021, 12:56 PM
I'll posit this question to all you space nerds (and I'd really love a legitimate answer)

If the Earth is revolving around the Sun, and the Sun is flying through to galaxy, and all the other stars are doing likewise, and yada yada yada. WHY is it, that we have seen the exact same constellations in the night sky for thousands of years ? Shouldn't this shit be, oh I dunno, moving ?

Jibartik
10-02-2021, 01:09 PM
You ever wonder what an optical illusion looks like to a cat?

Or how aliens might be standing right in front of you looking like those hypercolor posters from the 90s?

nostalgiaquest
10-02-2021, 01:18 PM
I'll posit this question to all you space nerds (and I'd really love a legitimate answer)

If the Earth is revolving around the Sun, and the Sun is flying through to galaxy, and all the other stars are doing likewise, and yada yada yada. WHY is it, that we have seen the exact same constellations in the night sky for thousands of years ? Shouldn't this shit be, oh I dunno, moving ?

Can’t tell if this is a serious question or a troll. But I’ve been dating a research professor of astrophysics who studies galaxy clusters and black holes for about 6 years now. So I’m basically an expert. And if you’re telling me all she’s been doing for this whole time is going to work and watching YouTube videos I’m gonna be pissed!

The short answer - things have changed in the last thousands of years. It’s a matter of time, gravity, and the shear scale of the universe. It’s almost impossible to comprehend how big it is (that’s what she said).

Here’s an article that tries to explain it. Forbes is a bi partisan source right?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/02/19/this-is-why-we-arent-expanding-even-if-the-universe-is/?sh=7087b3c45311

Mesocyclone
10-02-2021, 01:19 PM
Aliens, the afterlife, and honest politicians do not exist. There is no ghouls and ghosts and spookies, and even if there was, there's no God to protect us from them, is there.

Even if you leave this room, YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE THIS ROOM.

We've only just beguuuuuuuun to liiiiiiiiiiiive, white lace and promises....

59:59

You can choose to relive this hour over and over, or you can choose our Express Checkout Plan.

Jibartik
10-02-2021, 01:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kf922fB.gif

Kraig4600
10-02-2021, 01:54 PM
They exist I saw one once on a walk back home from a friend's house one night at around 12:30 am. Massive white teardrop hanging out to the lower right of the full moon, was about 20x brighter than the full moon, hung there for a few moments, and then shot out into space, passing the moon on its right.
Have a few messed-up Ghost stories too.

Cen
10-02-2021, 04:28 PM
What I think is that it is highly likely beyond a reasonable doubt that other organic life exists elsewhere in what we define as the universe, somewhere around one or more of all those stars, but unlikely that anything has visited us or even can within reason. The types of life we would recognize on our particular scale can't easily travel around with our constraints of space and time, but its always possible the universe is one little drop in something even bigger that has a larger way of working, living, or meaning, but it would be too far in the outer existence for us to care much.. but on our scale, i'd say, probably, but unlikely to meet. Drake equation, all that.

Mesocyclone
10-04-2021, 01:20 PM
PfPdYYsEfAE

Tethler
10-05-2021, 12:00 AM
It's my belief that outer space (and therefore aliens) does not exist.

Aliens are just our reflection on the dome, amirite

starkind
10-05-2021, 08:18 AM
PfPdYYsEfAE

thx for the chuckle

Gravydoo II
10-05-2021, 08:24 PM
why the aliens always look like humans? if you got two eyes above a nose, above a mouth, and a face, you're from earth.

Trexller
10-05-2021, 08:32 PM
why the aliens always look like humans? if you got two eyes above a nose, above a mouth, and a face, you're from earth.

Star Trek: TNG explained that away pretty well. I felt like it was a good face saving move explaining why all aliens in the series are humanoid

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/The_Chase_(episode)

baconeggs
10-05-2021, 10:54 PM
Nope, not real.

Whale biologist
10-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Which timeline do you live in?

https://i.imgur.com/EnLfwIC.png

Tethler
10-06-2021, 01:12 AM

I live in the timeline where I don't care about sports in the slightest.

aaezil
10-06-2021, 02:30 AM
Are there life /life forms present outside of planet earth? - most certainly yes. Have they come here? Thats a lot less likely.

starkind
10-06-2021, 07:41 AM

https://i.imgur.com/TNBW6Ih.jpg

Jibartik
10-06-2021, 10:33 AM
there’s no reason to believe that there’s such things as aliens in the universe but that it’s unlikely that they’ve been here.

Any amount of logic that you can use to justify your belief that there’s such thing as aliens can literally be applied to any amount of logic that would require saying that aliens have been to earth at some point in it’s 300 billion year existence.

Humans have a tendency to think that anything that they can’t see has not ever existed. It happens on earth and we call it xenophobia :)

If aliens exist, there’s any probability that they could’ve existed for hundreds of billions of years which means it’s equally likely that they had visited earth.

BlackBellamy
10-06-2021, 12:36 PM

Humans have a tendency to think that anything that they can’t see has not ever existed.

Counterpoint:

https://i.imgur.com/yWVtbFX.jpg

It happens on earth and we call it xenophobia :)

Xenophobia is the fear of the stranger, not the unknown. One things humans don't fear is the unknown; their corpses litter the ocean floor as your proof.

Jibartik
10-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Counterpoint:
Xenophobia is the fear of the stranger, not the unknown.

fwiw

https://i.imgur.com/0bzTjLT.png

edit: fwiw I hear what you are saying, but I bet the % of explorers is way less than the % of naval gazers lol

Tunabros
10-06-2021, 02:24 PM
anyone here heard of the dark forest theory?

where there are aliens in the universe but they're just not able to get to us

because something or someONE isn't letting them or they're literally hundreds of thousands of years

away from us?

starkind
10-06-2021, 07:36 PM
fwiw

https://i.imgur.com/0bzTjLT.png

edit: fwiw I hear what you are saying, but I bet the % of explorers is way less than the % of naval gazers lol

Also a lot of those corpses are fighter pilots, merchants, and naval soldiers.

https://i.imgur.com/XRUyv6o.jpeg

Aliens are all around u all the time. Ur just oblivious.

imperiouskitten
10-07-2021, 03:33 AM
anyone here heard of the dark forest theory?

where there are aliens in the universe but they're just not able to get to us

because something or someONE isn't letting them or they're literally hundreds of thousands of years

away from us?

tunabros u know your avatar is me right?

starkind
10-07-2021, 10:16 AM
always cringier™

Jibartik
10-07-2021, 12:07 PM
I just thought this was neat and then was imagining visiting a planet and getting into the water and it reacts like this to our skin.

f5U63IGmy6Q

haha I bet that's how jesus walked on ours.

Tunabros
10-07-2021, 12:18 PM
tunabros u know your avatar is me right?

shut up retard

starkind
10-07-2021, 08:04 PM
I just thought this was neat and then was imagining visiting a planet and getting into the water and it reacts like this to our skin.

f5U63IGmy6Q

haha I bet that's how jesus walked on ours.
He had a light body.

Get it.

Lol :p :o

imperiouskitten
10-07-2021, 09:44 PM
shut up retard

ok but be careful with ur words. im 30+ iq higher than u FYI. dont self harm :)

imperiouskitten
10-07-2021, 09:50 PM
i am OFFICIALLY one hundred percent healthy again, there's no going back, no "turns for the worse", now I know EVERYTHING and it's ALL OVER. I finally figured this FUCKING problem out which has almost killed me in the last year. Final diagnosis: I had aliens in my stomach.

stomach stopped draining and then I had a FOREST of bacteria growing inside me. If you ever saw the X-Files episode with the spider webs, it's just like that except my stomach throat and mouth are FILLED with them every morning and I have to wash and vomit sheets upon sheets of spiderweb every morning. Or better said, "was", cuz I picked up anorexia bulimia hard spirits and diet soda pop consumption and fucking murdered it for the last week. FINALLY I woke up clean.

Just one more excruciation and a nice 18 months long of daily visceral disgust beyond anything a person below 80 should be able to empathize with. Why did god birth me for such a pincussion.

ZUgCLylA4iM

At least I'm officially skinnier than I've ever been since yall've known me. Send some blessings to Juris he really is a living angel.

Tunabros
10-07-2021, 10:18 PM
ok but be careful with ur words. im 30+ iq higher than u FYI. dont self harm :)

seek help

imperiouskitten
10-07-2021, 10:30 PM
seek help

I just explained that "teh system" has done me no good. Luckily I am 3/4 of a MD, or 10x a MD given google and genuine diligence. I'll feel better once I can get out of this underweight zone, I am feeling freakin wiry. This was real shit tho, like drink water and it doesn't make your guts wet. U'll get it when ur older (unless patriam)

Tunabros
10-07-2021, 10:37 PM
I just explained that "teh system" has done me no good. Luckily I am 3/4 of a MD, or 10x a MD given google and genuine diligence. I'll feel better once I can get out of this underweight zone, I am feeling freakin wiry. This was real shit tho, like drink water and it doesn't make your guts wet. U'll get it when ur older (unless patriam)

drugs

also seek help

thanks

Jibartik
10-07-2021, 10:41 PM
you guys are like iron & mercury 🎵

fXAlfh6QKQs

imperiouskitten
10-07-2021, 10:58 PM
lol that song is so funny, it feels like they are proposing to lay down side by side with each other personally. Like on the piano. Why don't WEEEE