PDA

View Full Version : The War on Drugs

Mesocyclone
09-30-2021, 07:13 AM
Big pharma lobbied for government ban of recreational drugs across the globe, resulting in depression only being treatable legally by BigPharma drugs such as Prozac (useless drug they sell to patients for life)

y6Ea-Di9DsI

The control of the people of the Earth is solely done by the corporations they work for. The governments work for them (all world governments), the militaries work for them (all world militaries), media work for them (all the media in the world). The agenda of Big Pharma/Big Media is to:
KEEP THE PUBLIC PISSED OFF AND /OR DEPRESSED FOR LIFE so they depend on Big Pharma every night of their lives in order to even fall asleep or have anything remotely considered a 'good' day.

imperiouskitten
09-30-2021, 07:29 AM
i've been loving russell brand too :)

Mesocyclone
09-30-2021, 07:36 AM
We the People, of the Nations of the world, in order to create more perfect and more wealthly global monopolistic corporations, establish lies, promote social and racial divisions, and secure the depressions of daily dirty laundry, do ordain and establish this everlasting control and banishment of all things good and healthy to the soul.

Mesocyclone
09-30-2021, 08:37 AM
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Boptop
09-30-2021, 08:53 AM
What about the war on pugs?

Mesocyclone
09-30-2021, 08:56 AM
I've got all the time in the world, and no family left alive to spend it with.
The meek of the world, which is all the life in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE, are my family and I will spend all of eternity fighting for them in this war if need be.

Botten
09-30-2021, 09:04 AM
Mesocyclone you seem to have the same dizzying post as Nirgon (or who ever was on his account before he was banned). And showed up after he got removed.

Mesocyclone
09-30-2021, 09:07 AM
Illuminati murdered JFK Jr. per Hillary Clinton's request. They've long had the technology to locate and disrupt the electronics of a plane in flight.

They also murdered Aaliyah.

Now the golden question: who REALLY ordered it?

You're gonna have to dig really deep to answer this one.

Botten
09-30-2021, 09:11 AM
Illuminati murdered JFK Jr. per Hillary Clinton's request. They've long had the technology to locate and disrupt the electronics of a plane in flight.

They also murdered Aaliyah.

Now the golden question: who REALLY ordered it?

You're gonna have to dig really deep to answer this one.

never mind probably just a political chat bot.

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 10:04 AM
After the 4th turning life gonna be dope.

Toxigen
09-30-2021, 10:39 AM
just fully legalize all drugs and let the weak minded addicts kill themselves off

starkind
09-30-2021, 10:56 AM
Big pharma lobbied for government ban of recreational drugs across the globe, resulting in depression only being treatable legally by BigPharma drugs such as Prozac (useless drug they sell to patients for life)

y6Ea-Di9DsI

The control of the people of the Earth is solely done by the corporations they work for. The governments work for them (all world governments), the militaries work for them (all world militaries), media work for them (all the media in the world). The agenda of Big Pharma/Big Media is to:
KEEP THE PUBLIC PISSED OFF AND /OR DEPRESSED FOR LIFE so they depend on Big Pharma every night of their lives in order to even fall asleep or have anything remotely considered a 'good' day.

Yep.

A day on shrooms is way safer and cooler than a day on Prozac.

Prozac leads to suicides and mass shootings and turns the frickin frogs super frickin gay as frickity froak.

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 10:58 AM
Help us china. Your desire to dominate the globe is our only hope.

GinnasP99
09-30-2021, 11:02 AM
Lifetime of psycho drugs : Lord knows how much, and it's going to ruin your life.

Skateboard : 150 bucks

I've made my choice

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 11:09 AM
People wouldn't be so depressed if they didn't have to start a fortune 500 company to feel the same level of fulfillment a wooden hay fork maker would feel his entire life.

Science and tocology is hell and the work of Satan.

starkind
09-30-2021, 11:18 AM
Lifetime of psycho drugs : Lord knows how much, and it's going to ruin your life.

Skateboard : 150 bucks

I've made my choice

https://i.imgur.com/DY1UG.gif

unsunghero
09-30-2021, 11:21 AM
I’m interested in some data where Psilocybin (Chemical in magic mushrooms) CURED someone’s depression. As in they took it once, their depression went away, and they never needed to take it again. All I have heard is that in clinical tests it has offered a temporary fix lasting several months. Similar to (although slightly longer lasting than) anti-depressants, albeit with significantly less side effects! But if it is a “cure”, that would be exceptionally rare

Other psychedelics such as LSD have caused people to kill themselves and others during a psychotic break. This is technically a more permanent “cure” for your depression, when you die. Then again, some anti-depressants can have a side effect of suicidal thoughts as well

Really when you say psychedelics, really just say Psilocybin. It’s the safest and the one holding up the entire category on its back as a healing tool

I have taken magic mushrooms probably about 10 different times in my life, all with moderate to very good experiences. IMO they are best taken when something is scenic to look at is around, so for me this has been almost always camping, a few times just at my house. I have friends who have taken magic mushrooms and had a nightmarish experience, so they are definitely not for everyone. The possibility of permanent side effects to their use though is almost non-existent, unlike LSD

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 11:22 AM
hey all this depression sucks sure, but it could be worse you could be born 100 years ago and not have a microwave!

Don’t forget how much the two jobs are worth it because you can watch tiktok

Society is better! SMH.

starkind
09-30-2021, 11:22 AM
People wouldn't be so depressed if they didn't have to start a fortune 500 company to feel the same level of fulfillment a wooden hay fork maker would feel his entire life.

Science and tocology is hell and the work of Satan.

We have hit the point where the governments ar deliberately breaking and killing and poisoning it's soldiers and cannibalizing itself.

We haven't hit the point where they are unable to keep the soldiers in check in a maze. When that point is reached its going to be entertaining AF.
I give it 7 years.

(My feets r on the ground nows)

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 11:43 AM
I bet its the war on drugs not the 1.5 million dollar mortgage on a home in a landlocked state that's our problem.

We'd all be able to comfortably afford that if we didn't have to hide our drug habits we use to numb the dull ache of working for someone else 24 hours a day.

Ooloo
09-30-2021, 11:45 AM
MDMA has shown immense promise in treating both depression and PTSD. Anyone who has taken it before can surely understand why. Unfortunately, being a generic looking off-white crystal\powder, there are LOTS of things that look like MDMA and are marketed as MDMA, that are not. It's extremely difficult to find real MDMA now. If anyone ever wants to sell you "molly" there's about a 95% chance it's not actually molly (the slang term for pure MDMA).

unsunghero
09-30-2021, 11:54 AM
MDMA has shown immense promise in treating both depression and PTSD. Anyone who has taken it before can surely understand why. Unfortunately, being a generic looking off-white crystal\powder, there are LOTS of things that look like MDMA and are marketed as MDMA, that are not. It's extremely difficult to find real MDMA now. If anyone ever wants to sell you "molly" there's about a 95% chance it's not actually molly (the slang term for pure MDMA).

Also done this numerous times with my old raver crew. They were serious about their MDMA and even had testing kits on hand to make sure it wasn’t meth (the usual substitute)

I had some of the best experiences of my life at EDM concerts dancing the night away they high on MDMA, weed, and alcohol. In the pic I’m already pretty high which is why I have that dumb look on my face

Coming off hours later I felt strong feelings or irritability and depression, but it only lasted until I woke up the next morning and I was fine. I forget exactly what the explanation is, but even legit MDMA can cause very long lasting side effects related to one’s serotonin level which cause long lasting depression afterwards

My old raver crew, now all since retired from the edm scene:

Ooloo
09-30-2021, 12:07 PM
Lol that looks like a great time. Oh yeah it definitely can cause rebound depression after repeated use, but in a clinical setting it can be hugely beneficial to people with serious disorders.

Man I miss that drug :(

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 12:09 PM
Great pics and I mean this only in a humorous way but look at us compared to pics of people in the 1800s lol

mr potato head vs mr potato famine :D

Mesocyclone
09-30-2021, 01:23 PM
Guns are legal yet people still end up in the hospital every day because of them. Legalize all drugs.

Vehicles are legal yet people still end up in the hospital every day because of them. Legalize all drugs.

If some idiot wants to stay up 6 out of 7 days every week and eat 1 meal a month, who cares - is government the sleeping and eating police?

starkind
09-30-2021, 01:51 PM
Guns are legal yet people still end up in the hospital every day because of them. Legalize all drugs.

Vehicles are legal yet people still end up in the hospital every day because of them. Legalize all drugs.

If some idiot wants to stay up 6 out of 7 days every week and eat 1 meal a month, who cares - is government the sleeping and eating police?

Yes achully. This is the only reason government exists.

GinnasP99
09-30-2021, 02:25 PM
I did acid prolly like 10 times, tripped on mushrooms 50-60 times and been pretty much a daily weed smoker for 20 years.

I turned out normal, right ? RIGHT?

A Knight
09-30-2021, 05:03 PM
Legalize all drugs but you have to take Ayahuasca first, to help remove your drug addiction. Also play Everquest classic.

unsunghero
09-30-2021, 05:32 PM
I did acid prolly like 10 times, tripped on mushrooms 50-60 times and been pretty much a daily weed smoker for 20 years.

I turned out normal, right ? RIGHT?

It takes a strong mind to be able to handle psychedelics, especially any negative effects

unsunghero
09-30-2021, 07:42 PM
Legalize all drugs but you have to take Ayahuasca first, to help remove your drug addiction. Also play Everquest classic.

Ayahuasca made fitness youtuber Conor Murphy lose his mind. Hospitalized numerous times for suicidality, drank another dude’s semen because he believed it was “divine protein” (he’s not gay btw), gave out his banking account numbers online. Shit like that

This is kind of a summary, a vid of some friends trying to help him

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQmSBTuIqk

pink grapefruit
09-30-2021, 09:54 PM
Don't do drugs imo.

imperiouskitten
09-30-2021, 10:32 PM
Also done this numerous times with my old raver crew. They were serious about their MDMA and even had testing kits on hand to make sure it wasn’t meth (the usual substitute)

I had some of the best experiences of my life at EDM concerts dancing the night away they high on MDMA, weed, and alcohol. In the pic I’m already pretty high which is why I have that dumb look on my face

Coming off hours later I felt strong feelings or irritability and depression, but it only lasted until I woke up the next morning and I was fine. I forget exactly what the explanation is, but even legit MDMA can cause very long lasting side effects related to one’s serotonin level which cause long lasting depression afterwards

My old raver crew, now all since retired from the edm scene:
Nice pics. I love me some rave, and MDMA. Particularly in the candy flipping configuration! :) But it has been years.

In my yout I was s****ying an elite university's LSD when bitcoin and that stuff came around to, you know, to do that, if you had the IQ. For a time (coincided with my first poasting here actually) I was taking the acid every 3 days. If you take it anymore frequently than that it is just too wasteful, I determined. This went on for about 2 years and it was really fun and I got pretty freaking in-shape and comfortable with public nudity. Do recommend!

Eventually it did transpire that I was getting "flashbacks" and whatnot, for instance I'd have heavy visuals awakening from sleep regularly. But I don't think it fucked my brain or body too awful much and there was a return to relative normalcy (though not squaredom :) ).

The worst thing that happened with the acid is when what was a very dear close friend admitted to me he had sexually assaulted somebody intentionally under its influence, to repay some sort of vendetta, WITH AN ACCOMPLICE. he obtained consent but under false pretenses then like dumped the kid on the street? fucking animal.

It is incredible the volume of disgusting cannibals hiding in plain sight. But the third eye do expose them at least. In case you wonder WHY I bother with caring and sharing what is inside the pokesan and the uhh...fathersioux or whatever, I must admit to being the confidant of two different ppl in my life who ultimately admitted sex crimes to me proudly. Don't ask me why, I am extremely hostile to such things lol. Just the high IQ and nazi goodlooks and black clothes and my masochism I guess.

Note pokesan in particular is extremely interested in whether women can be defined as "whore" or not, as do the canonical serial killer. He will attempt to cover this with a joke, but you see it every single time his fangs come out. Surface betrays interior and ppl really are remarkably transparent lol. Now imagine a pokesan except he was born rich and dooesn't have agoraphobia, pickin up a hooker all blasted on coke and acid AND she's trans so she OWES him for even being spoken to with civility.

Kids, don't do drugs unless ur gettin p;ussy .

unsunghero
09-30-2021, 11:07 PM
^

Dayum! That is a lot of LSD. Like I said, it takes a strong mind to be able to handle psychedelics

Your friend’s experience is part of the reason that the younger, more naive me, never wanted to try LSD. I didn’t like the possibility that I would lose control of my actions. The same goes with being drunk on alcohol. I like a pleasant buzz, but there is a certain point where I don’t feel completely in control and I like to stop drinking before I reach that point

Another reason that steered me away from LSD was the very first edm concert I went to was actually sort of a bummer for me because of one of the members of our raver group. I was just meeting him, but as we were walking to the concert I noticed he was extremely anxious, almost looking terrified. I asked him if he was ok and he told me no, that he had just done ~5 hits of acid and was not feeling ok. I basically had to reassure him throughout the entire trip, and it felt like babysitting. I was kind of peeved that the responsibility fell to me and not some of his friends that he knew much better, while it did sort of ruin that concert it was nice to help someone. But I told myself then not to touch LSD

Years ago I figured out how to navigate the dark web using TOR, and I have a Bitcoin coinbase account I can put money on. I’ve never really wanted to buy anything hard though, weed edibles that I get from a dispensary that I do when working out are enough for me :)

At a later concert, I do remember the Molly hit me right as Skrillex was coming up on stage, I was a huge skrillex fan back then (not a big fan of dub anymore though), and it was my first time seeing him in concert. It was when he was doing his set with Diplo, which in my opinion was one of his best sets of all time. I remember about 15 minutes into his set, grabbing my friend and yelling at her “THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE!!”. We laughed, knowing it was partly artificial due to the chemicals, but still, I won’t deny it made an impact. Probably part of the reason I continue to have a soft spot for edm to this day

I had a friend and separately a cousin who both felt like they had a religious life changing experience with mushrooms before. I can mention my first mushroom experience, but this post is too long and I gotta go jog so outta time. Later I will

A Knight
09-30-2021, 11:11 PM
Ayahuasca made fitness youtuber Conor Murphy lose his mind. Hospitalized numerous times for suicidality, drank another dude’s semen because he believed it was “divine protein” (he’s not gay btw), gave out his banking account numbers online. Shit like that

Yea, I probably should not give out unprofessional advice like that.

Whale biologist
09-30-2021, 11:15 PM
Nice pics. I love me some rave, and MDMA. Particularly in the candy flipping configuration! :) But it has been years.

In my yout I was s****ying an elite university's LSD when bitcoin and that stuff came around to, you know, to do that, if you had the IQ. For a time (coincided with my first poasting here actually) I was taking the acid every 3 days. If you take it anymore frequently than that it is just too wasteful, I determined. This went on for about 2 years and it was really fun and I got pretty freaking in-shape and comfortable with public nudity. Do recommend!

Eventually it did transpire that I was getting "flashbacks" and whatnot, for instance I'd have heavy visuals awakening from sleep regularly. But I don't think it fucked my brain or body too awful much and there was a return to relative normalcy (though not squaredom :) ).

The worst thing that happened with the acid is when what was a very dear close friend admitted to me he had sexually assaulted somebody intentionally under its influence, to repay some sort of vendetta, WITH AN ACCOMPLICE. he obtained consent but under false pretenses then like dumped the kid on the street? fucking animal.

It is incredible the volume of disgusting cannibals hiding in plain sight. But the third eye do expose them at least. In case you wonder WHY I bother with caring and sharing what is inside the pokesan and the uhh...fathersioux or whatever, I must admit to being the confidant of two different ppl in my life who ultimately admitted sex crimes to me proudly. Don't ask me why, I am extremely hostile to such things lol. Just the high IQ and nazi goodlooks and black clothes and my masochism I guess.

Note pokesan in particular is extremely interested in whether women can be defined as "whore" or not, as do the canonical serial killer. He will attempt to cover this with a joke, but you see it every single time his fangs come out. Surface betrays interior and ppl really are remarkably transparent lol. Now imagine a pokesan except he was born rich and dooesn't have agoraphobia, pickin up a hooker all blasted on coke and acid AND she's trans so she OWES him for even being spoken to with civility.

Kids, don't do drugs unless ur gettin p;ussy .

What is sex acts for money, Alexa?

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 11:21 PM

if this is what a DMT epidemic looks like god I hope we have a DMT epidemic in this country lol this guy acts like he's in the purge

Tunabros
09-30-2021, 11:32 PM
this thread reeks of drug users

Whale biologist
09-30-2021, 11:52 PM
this thread reeks of drug users

She's well and truly licked from this, there's no coming back.

imperiouskitten
09-30-2021, 11:54 PM
He's the Megatron of not fucking.

the Laserbeak of total alienation of the body

the SUPERION of succumbing to fear

unsunghero
09-30-2021, 11:56 PM
Yea, I probably should not give out unprofessional advice like that.

Naw it’s cool, I don’t think anyone took it as serious advice dun worry

Whale biologist
10-01-2021, 12:41 AM
the Laserbeak of total alienation of the body

the SUPERION of succumbing to fear

https://i.imgur.com/XoUZ9mK.gif

imperiouskitten
10-01-2021, 12:45 AM
wonder if he rly thinks img applies :o

dogs love. you really do openly claim to hate when pressured to emission of actual communication. (stated mostly for onlookers; this is continuation of pokesan gaslighting/stalking operation. Dogs don't try to run you off the roof, out the house, talk you into jumping with a mouthful of slurs for females. They are also very open with their emotions. Never met an agoraphobic hateful prick dog.)

Whale biologist
10-01-2021, 12:50 AM
wonder if he rly thinks img applies :o

dogs love. you really do openly claim to hate when pressured to emission of actual communication. (stated mostly for onlookers; this is continuation of pokesan gaslighting/stalking operation. Dogs don't try to run you off the roof, out the house, talk you into jumping with a mouthful of slurs for females.)

So you like dogs now? 😂

imperiouskitten
10-01-2021, 12:51 AM
I always liked dogs

Whale biologist
10-01-2021, 12:52 AM
I always liked dogs

Bullshit.

imperiouskitten
10-01-2021, 12:55 AM
I have a forehead scar like harry potter from my beloved english sheepdog. Spoken about my noble rottweilers. There were always giant sweet dogs around. :)

In fact one of them learned a scent command naturally, you could tell her to come find me and she'd track my path by nose. Cuz we were playin hide and seek hehe. Anyway no idea what you are getting at. Dogs are super noble, usually far moreso than ppl.

Whale biologist
10-01-2021, 12:59 AM
I have a forehead scar like harry potter from my beloved english sheepdog. Spoken about my noble rottweilers. There were always giant sweet dogs around. :)

In fact one of them learned a scent command naturally, you could tell her to come find me and she'd track my path by nose. Cuz we were playin hide and seek hehe. Anyway no idea what you are getting at. Dogs are super noble, usually far moreso than ppl.

https://i.imgur.com/SFAOq1S.jpg

imperiouskitten
10-01-2021, 01:01 AM
its right between my eyes :p just north of bridge of the nose

Jimbingym
10-01-2021, 01:05 AM
I'm on the side of drugs.

Whale biologist
10-01-2021, 01:05 AM
I'm just saying, you lost the squabble you started because I asked you to knock it off with the Patriam campaign. Can we at least agree on reality?

imperiouskitten
10-01-2021, 01:12 AM
I'm just saying, you lost the squabble you started because I asked you to knock it off with the Patriam campaign. Can we at least agree on reality?

I'm engaging you in conversation because it is advantageous to my message to respond. I can do this now because the incessant stalking gave me time to succeed in alienating myself from you to the point it doesn't disrupt my emotional state.

I honestly didn't see anything other than you destroying my relationship with Patriam by giving him bro-support in his venture of completely unpersoning me, when I finally protested directly about him literally unpersoning me after 8 years because I am trans. It was one of the most sickening things I've ever seen. There is no "losing" anything for me, with you. You really, really suck and you're a mean son of a bitch on top.

And of course now you're willing to talk and attempt to reach an understanding. What a joke.

Fact is, you stonewalled communication until our friendship shattered. I clearly communicated that this was happening throughout. That's reality. At every point where you risked communicating back, you said you wanted me off the board no matter what. I understand that you are not reachable, and I'm at peace with it.

But the gibberish inside your head -- that ain't real.

Whale biologist
10-01-2021, 01:15 AM
I'm engaging you in conversation because it is advantageous to my message to respond. I can do this now because the incessant stalking gave me time to succeed in alienating myself from you to the point it doesn't disrupt my emotional state.

I honestly didn't see anything other than you destroying my relationship with Patriam by giving him bro-support in his venture of completely unpersoning me, when I finally protested directly about him literally unpersoning me after 8 years because I am trans. It was one of the most sickening things I've ever seen. There is no "losing" anything for me, with you. You really, really suck and you're a mean son of a bitch on top.

Ok fine. I hope someday you can realize tran doesn't equal always right. :) Best of luck.

Jibartik
10-01-2021, 01:17 AM
its getting late boys and girls turn on some war on drugs and chill while you fight about the war on drugs (or whatever the hell it is you two are on about lol)

hvoMww-dkyw

imperiouskitten
10-01-2021, 01:24 AM
Ok fine. I hope someday you can realize tran doesn't equal always right. :) Best of luck.

Yeah, I'm claiming to be "always right" lol. And the actual person who made an attempt to save the friendship is "wrong", while the abusers steadfast in their abuse are "right".

In the end, I lose two completely uncommunicative and hateful nasty little men. Sadly and after a desperate struggle. You can sit idle, refuse to communicate, abuse incessantly, and proudly see me off. But remind me -- who wins and who loses, again?

I'm not proud. But enjoy your little trophy. You can't be trusted to be close to me because of preoccupation with inflicting damage; wow how owned I am epic win. Guess I've been proven "WRONG" somewhere in that I will not tolerate as a friend people who use incessant abusive slurs with me and flatly refuse to even discuss any terms that would allow civilized contact. The people who don't like basic civil things like that are not trans, what do you know, and they think I'm an angry snowflake.

Because they do not think I am a woman. And that's fine; it is literally only because they have never met me in person, which they fear. Patriam fears the reality of me profoundly.

No, motherfucker, your transparent ass jetpacked out. Go be proud of it, you won! I'm a tranny and I'm not friends with you any longer, which means you have climbed above me. That's what life is about, winning arguments with women by making them walk away sad and judging themselves on their charity for not putting up with it longer, not trying harder to help you, not scraping lower. Refuse to talk a la 15 year old boy and then be mad that feelings didn't get worked out. Then you cope with it by dehumanizing her: call her a whore, ugly, tranny.

That's what you're actually feeling bad about here. And there's nothing I can do to help it without consigning myself to more abuse, which I'm certainly not about to do if you are so stupid that you actually still feel outwardly-directed anger pointed at me over this.

So just live with it, you thought it's great until I explained didn'tcha?

What in the fuck do you think the 41% statistic means you heartless fucking GHOUL? You have ZERO business interacting with trans women who might be having a hard time. You quite literally do not fucking get it because you are a right winger in neolib sheepskins. Full stop. And you would never discuss things this frankly in the moment despite incessant hectoring, because instead you could be committing abuse.

Absolutely no leg to stand on, zero, and knows it, and indeed even this discussion is probably just more game-playing. And I really hate to think that is read as a superlative by him. It is entirely literal. Can't tell whether this conversation is in earnest either. That's why it is over.

That's where I am with you. Yeah, I "lose the fight" when I completely give up on your character and consign you to Hell in my mind. Lol. At least the carnage lubricated a recovery of relations with Cecily, who did not need to ask whether I felt I had "won" or "lost". There's a lot of energy between two girls going "damn, that guy turned out to be a creep".

imperiouskitten
10-01-2021, 01:46 AM
i lieked that war on drugz album myself :)

Nocht
10-01-2021, 01:46 AM
War against Drugs? Nop

Drug against War? Yus

9qKCDJAFkWo

imperiouskitten
10-01-2021, 01:55 AM
She just doesn't love me anymore. By 4chan rules that means I win

starkind
10-01-2021, 07:58 AM
Not at imperiouskitten:

Just a general public PSA.

Drink some camomile tea and SSTFU.

unsunghero
10-01-2021, 12:46 PM
My first (and best) mushroom experience, and to offer a flip side of the coin, I’ll give two co-workers bad first experiences

I was camping with a group of friends that planned to have all but 1 “designated Dave” sober volunteer do shrooms. We always keep 1 sober person just in case any clear-headed emergency type things need to be done, such as driving. My buddy whipped out a big bag of shrooms and we all piled them down. I was warned that they would taste awful and make me feel like throwing up, just the nature of eating an uncooked mushroom. One member of our group did actually throw up, not just this time but every time to the point where my friend gave up on giving him mushrooms because it was a waste of $$ lol. I still remember my friend saying to him after he barfed “that was like $30 of shrooms you better still eat that shit”

I did feel some minor nausea which I powered through. I know that anything you put in your stomach takes about 30 minutes to feel so I waited. The first thing I noticed was a completely artificial sense of dread. I felt like something bad was about to happen for no reason at all, because I am not normally a scared person even when experimenting with substances. After that subsided I felt nothing out of the ordinary

I assumed that I had gotten a bad batch as this was all I had felt by around the 30 min mark. I went to go make myself a hamburger, almost completely forgetting about the shrooms. I happened to glance up from making the hamburger and noticed the grass in a field nearby was now a brilliant blue, sparkling in rays that were beaming off the grass towards me. I remember commenting out loud “holy shit” and then to my closest friend there “are you seeing this?”. He laughed and said yea. I then said “hey man, let’s take a walk”

So for the next 30 min to an hour we walked around the woods just pointing stuff out. We probably would have looked like aliens in human skin who had never seen earth before. We were constantly like “look at those flowers! Holy shit look at that tree! Look at those bushes!”

Basically everything had a kaleidoscope of beautiful colors coming off it. I remember thinking I had never seen something so beautiful in my life and the thought actually caused me to sit down mid step. For anyone that hasn’t done them, that’s how shrooms work. You won’t see any object that doesn’t exist, like a little purple dragon or something, but you will see brilliant colors and patterns on objects that do exist. It also creates artificial feelings of happiness, which may only be partly artificial due to the fact that you are really seeing something more beautiful/colorful than the human eye can normally perceive. This lasts for about 4 hours, tapering down in effect

Sounds great? Not for everyone it’s not, two bad experiences

My co-worker tried shrooms, didn’t like the feeling, and chose to lay in her bed with her eyes closed. So the patterns were all on the blackness of her closed eyelids. She said she was extremely anxious waiting for hours for it to go away. I wasn’t there when she did them to help coach her

Another co-worker did way too many shrooms at once with a friend co-worker of mine. My friend related that the first-timer who took too much just paced around the backyard for hours commenting “I feel so fucking anxious, this is miserable, when is this going to go away?” Again I wasn’t there to help but he always overdid stuff and with the amount he took I don’t think any verbal coaching would have helped. He just had to ride out the bad trip

So to not overly-glorify drugs (although shrooms really are about as safe as it gets), I offered good and bad experiences

unsunghero
10-02-2021, 02:24 AM

Mesocyclone
10-02-2021, 08:27 AM
Drugs probably wont hurt you but time is gonna kill us all forever. Make the passing of time illegal in a court of law.

Jibartik
10-02-2021, 12:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XdMWf8f.png

imperiouskitten
10-03-2021, 11:17 AM
I was camping with a group of friends that planned to have all but 1 “designated Dave” sober volunteer do shrooms. We always keep 1 sober person just in case any clear-headed emergency type things need to be done, such as driving.

y'all don't use the designated drunk driver system?!? see i'm fighter pilot stock & i've trained to go fast on high tech drugz. On the other end, one time I got roofied with my friend but still escaped the clutches of the evil paederasts. so never fear!

I have done a lotta acid but only took shrooms a couple times. One really sucked because the "famous cellist" friend was providing the shroomz thru two DESPERATE chicks who were DESPERATE to get with cello boy the whole time. I don't know what to call it except that they were just too "basic" to be tripping around, and all 3 of their party were confused about who is going to get to fuck who (if ever). Total energy vacuum. One of the girls literally crawled on all fours to get the guy's attention as we were leaving, which --although causing riotous laughter once door closed-- this guy is married, mind you, so this was just a really evil scene to be around in that state.

now my rule is, never trip with anyone you wouldn't get naked with already. Also I can definitely perform at high levels on hallucinogens so let me drive your fast car on them.

Shrooms r cool though, and I think actually maybe a preferable experience for me to LSD. The important experiential effects are remarkably similar, considering how weird they are. Definitely healthier, as the shorter half life takes the exhaustion factor out. Can't squirt a dose out of a squirtgun or pass it by mouth ;) though which is lame.

unsunghero
10-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Ya, most def. Shrooms too nasty to pass by mouth. Bleh!

That did used to be one of my devious tactics for girls who didn’t know how to use a bong. Offer to the take the bong rip for them and pass it to them via mouth. If they were already drunk and into you, discovered it was a guaranteed way to get a first kiss at parties

But I couldn’t hold a hot bong rip for very long (without ice), so it backfires when you cough choke and gag before u can get it to them :)

imperiouskitten
10-03-2021, 10:38 PM
oh my i had nearly forgot this smoke transferring operation, which is funny because i think it's only really racy fun among relative strangers...who do we have here? anyhow, try with DMT? :D:p

jk i think its a juris only operation. but maybe you could pass it TWICE??! nonono, talking myself outta that pitch

Jibartik
10-04-2021, 12:01 AM
I wonder if ego death taking DMT is your soul dying and after that you are basically a walking corpse?

Anyone else a bit concerned their soul is gone now like I just completely convinced myself mine is while I was combing my hair?

Big sad if true. :(