PDA

View Full Version : How did you meet your significant other?

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 02:20 AM
This was mine.

I was at the high school (junior year) library cramming for some dumb math test.

I asked a girl to bother a pencil. And boom, I forgot what happened next but we

became friends and we hit it off. I love her to death.

But honestly, she's kinda crazy sometimes. White women have a crazy tempers.

What's your story?

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 02:28 AM
nXiQtD5gcHU

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 02:30 AM
nXiQtD5gcHU

:confused:

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 02:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Qm7AgCY.jpg

Jibartik
09-29-2021, 02:42 AM
We were shopping for boxes at the box store.

Jimjam
09-29-2021, 02:43 AM
She came from Greece, she had a thirst for knowledge. She studied sculpture at St Martin’s College. Thats where I caught her eye.

She told me that her daddy was loaded, I said “In that case I’ll have a rum and coca cola” ... she said “Fine” and in 30 seconds time she said,

“I want to live with common people, I want to do whatever common people do. I want to sleep with common people : I want to sleep with common people like you.”

So I said “Well, I’ll see what I can do.”

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 02:50 AM
Currently single. Past relationships I usually met online (plenty of fish, match). Most recent semi-relationship that made me give up on dating for a while I met as part of a church hiking group

The one on my right was doing her residency to be a Doctor. Dated her for a while, we are both pretty old school traditional so only really got to first base. She was at the same time dating another dude with my same first name. He was a rich, very good looking guy who lived very close to her in the nicest part of the city, the Biltmore area. She ended up going steady with him. I couldn’t hate the guy, he was a good dude and funny, we had a lot of the same friends

I tried my best with this girl, really did like her, but my best just wasn’t good enough. I don’t believe in meant to be or not meant to be bullshit, I’m in control of my destiny, so not gonna say some cliche “guess it wasn’t meant to be”. But I did take a break from dating for a while after that

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 02:51 AM
She came from Greece, she had a thirst for knowledge. She studied sculpture at St Martin’s College. Thats where I caught her eye.

She told me that her daddy was loaded, I said “In that case I’ll have a rum and coca cola” ... she said “Fine” and in 30 seconds time she said,

“I want to live with common people, I want to do whatever common people do. I want to sleep with common people : I want to sleep with common people like you.”

So I said “Well, I’ll see what I can do.”

3WAOxKOmR90

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 03:10 AM
imperiouskitten forever lonely

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 03:50 AM
imperiouskitten forever lonely

but my husband and I enjoy sex with each other :confused: seems advanced by compare to anxiety volcel

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 03:51 AM
We were shopping for boxes at the box store.

is this a true story? very romantic :)

Jimjam
09-29-2021, 04:03 AM
is this a true story? very romantic :)

Lets not overlook Jibartik’s boxing confession/ “wife” cover up story.

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 04:39 AM
I do have my suspicions that Jibartik is a virgin incel whose girlfriend goes to another school. But I am not sure. He is kind of a sweetie

Toxigen
09-29-2021, 06:28 AM
through mutual friends

nostalgiaquest
09-29-2021, 06:52 AM
Ooo I’ve got a good one. About 6 years ago I was working as a contractor for the navy in Japan. Single at the time, I’d had a fling or two with Japanese girls, but they don’t really do it for me for the most part, and they all cray cray. One day A Navy buddy of mine said he was booking a catamaran tour through Thailand and needed people to fill the boat up. Phuket, Koh Roi, Koh Lanta, Koh Phi Phi, etc. Being a single dude, I saw this as a great excuse to go party for a week and get my krunk on. Unknown to me, one of the other people he asked to join was a European astrophysicist gal who was working for the Japan Space Agency. I think he invited her to try and court her. Haha sucker.

Anyways, a few days into the trip and we’re all getting along and having a good time. While stopped on Koh Lanta, I managed to find myself an old beat up guitar. I’m a fairly decent player, and wanted to jam on the boat. That night, her and I stayed up late drinking beer on the netting of the catamaran. I was playing guitar, and she was pointing out the various constellations in the night sky. I think there was even a meteor shower. Later we went skinny dipping in the bioluminescent sea. Sparks flew and butterflies fluttered. We shared out first kiss after a hike up to a lookout point on Koh Phi Phi.

We’ve been dating since. A few years ago she was offered a pretty good job with the European Space Agency based in the Netherlands so I quit my cush Navy job and came out here with her. Found another good gig working for the Data Center industry. Been engaged now for about 2-3 years with neither of us in any hurry to get married. Netherlands is pretty chill and you can get a working visa as partners without being married.

TLDR – While living in Japan, I went to Thailand and came back with a European astrophysicist girlfriend. Did not see that coming!

starkind
09-29-2021, 07:44 AM
I've had a lot of sex over the years and gone steady with a few.

It's hard to say if they where significant tho.. I did fall madly in love with one person, it wasn't worth the drama in the end I truly believe we are better off having gone our separate ways.

Anyway that relationship just started out as them being bored and kissing me after hanging out for an evening. I often think of them as soulmates. Even if we weren't meant to live out our lives and eternity together. We probably wanted to meet up in this life.

Also a triggerish one.
The other one, was technically me getting taken advantage of, after partying. They were completely sober and I was passed out woke up to them fucking me, in my room. We did have some good times tho. And I'm still fond of them. Even if what they did was wrong and they never forced me into sex later.

I've had a few sexless relationships with ppl I really care for and we met at school, or work, or in the Army. They all sorta helped complete me at the time. And two housemates, one I really loved and also was terrified of. I miss them though and wish I could make it up to them and let them know how wonderful they are.

BlackBellamy
09-29-2021, 09:48 AM
I met my significant other when I saw an attractive girl walking down the sidewalk and I pulled over and said hey, you want to go to a party? Then I had to make up a party, which was another thing, but she fell for it.

Ooloo
09-29-2021, 11:01 AM
There was this hot black girl who worked at the local walgreens. She came accross my tinder and we matched then we went out and started banging and 2 years later we're still together. Thanks tinder!

Penish
09-29-2021, 11:12 AM
im a genderless blob, my downthereparts look like a pile of hambooger, can som1 halp me figure out who iam?

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 11:41 AM
but my husband and I enjoy sex with each other :confused: seems advanced by compare to anxiety volcel

????????????????

drugs? mental illness? both?

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 03:01 PM
I already posted some relationship memes months ago, I’ll try to avoid double posting those if I can

Memes
Memes
Memes

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 03:04 PM
Memesmemesmemes

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 03:20 PM
??

Gatordash
09-29-2021, 03:43 PM
apartment complex hot tub

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 03:48 PM
!!

Mesocyclone
09-29-2021, 04:51 PM
My nephew (more like my brother) my age (we're 2 months apart) whom i grew up with and was closest to for my first 15 years developed schizophrenia in college at age 21. 10 years passed by with me wondering what was wrong with him why it was happening and where did his old mind go. One night I burned the Bible cover to cover with lighter fluid in a drunken rage on my front porch, mad at everything and God if he existed. I went inside pissed and crying and shouted out to God in my mind 'if you're not gonna take it from him, give it to me," the next morning i heard my first voice ever. And I got worse and worse very fast until completely losing my mind. The things i was hearing was impossible! all of it every word was evil. And it lasted until i got on meds.

I'm the Bride, and God the Christ is the bridegroom.

We are One now. For eternity.

Gravydoo II
09-29-2021, 05:10 PM
Mcdonalds, ticket #351. Standing in line, pointed to a cigar sticking out of a mans sock and leaned over her shoulder a bit. Then I said "Dude is keeping a cigar in his sock... What the fuck.."

Gravydoo II
09-29-2021, 05:13 PM
Lol these alone ass mother fuckers aint got NOBODY.

Gustoo
09-29-2021, 05:46 PM
Won't share personal stories on the scariest message board I visit.

But nothing clever happened.

nostalgiaquest
09-29-2021, 06:37 PM
You ok unsung? That’s a lotta incelly memes.

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 06:40 PM
You ok unsung? That’s a lotta incelly memes.

Happily married just isn’t as easy for people to make humor out of I guess? I don’t make the memes, I just post the memes

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 07:15 PM
Memes?

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 07:20 PM
??

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 07:23 PM
unsung, I don't mean to speak out of turn but that girl had the gold digger / demon eyes.

I don't have any true dating advice...it is very difficult to impossible to find someone of good character who is also compatible. There are tremendous cultural forces at work suppressing those numbers, but the benefit is that you can filter people out very quickly. Just rack up numbers WOULD be my advice, but it's no guarantees and all the real heads I have ever met were on a ritzy campus or thru the internet on specialized type small communities. I don't know how to get girls. Maybe saving a hoe?

I guess the really important thing to me is when you see a prospect, never pass it up! Just be super straight up, like just shy of "wanna fuck?" imo. If they recoil and make a nasty face, just axe yourself how many times you want to see that face again. Don't internalize anything about rejection, realize that yes u are a decent looking human being and not a goblin etc. But FINDING a person worthy of the fielding of such virtue, well, ur chasing that golden snatch. so I hope u got a good broom stick to ride her around on

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 07:45 PM
unsunghero confirmed incel

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 07:52 PM
unsunghero confirmed incel

Keep dreaming

Gatordash
09-29-2021, 07:57 PM
unsung, I don't mean to speak out of turn but that girl had the gold digger / demon eyes.

I don't have any true dating advice...it is very difficult to impossible to find someone of good character who is also compatible. There are tremendous cultural forces at work suppressing those numbers, but the benefit is that you can filter people out very quickly. Just rack up numbers WOULD be my advice, but it's no guarantees and all the real heads I have ever met were on a ritzy campus or thru the internet on specialized type small communities. I don't know how to get girls. Maybe saving a hoe?

I guess the really important thing to me is when you see a prospect, never pass it up! Just be super straight up, like just shy of "wanna fuck?" imo. If they recoil and make a nasty face, just axe yourself how many times you want to see that face again. Don't internalize anything about rejection, realize that yes u are a decent looking human being and not a goblin etc. But FINDING a person worthy of the fielding of such virtue, well, ur chasing that golden snatch. so I hope u got a good broom stick to ride her around on
I mean that's most women. I think I can never divorce my wife for that reason because she let me have sex with her before I had money. I'd never know for sure now.

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 08:06 PM

I appreciate it, not worried about it

I haven’t checked my match profile in a while, but I tend to get about 5ish messages a week, 25+ likes per week. Every gal I met/dated from Match was someone who messaged me, I never bothered to send any initial messages. This is pretty unusual for guys, normally they have to do the leg work and send out a lot of messages and play the numbers game. I think having pictures of my cute cat helps :)

All I have to do is get back on and reply…or if I really want to get more picky, send out messages of my own. I’m in no rush tbh

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 08:06 PM
I mean that's most women. I think I can never divorce my wife for that reason because she let me have sex with her before I had money. I'd never know for sure now.

(richard pryor voice) thaaa pussy come witta certificate of authenticiteh

starkind
09-29-2021, 08:17 PM
Best advice is not to be shameful. Be authentic and don't try to suck up to or impress potential mates.

Just be the best you and let the cards fall into place by taking risks, you get to decide what level of commitment and when, and they can move that needle towards more commitment and you can accept or decline.

You will never grow or get better or find the good ones if you don't risk betrayal, loss and grief. Just realize that it's not a one sided thing and learn to move on gracefully rather than being dependent or needy. And eventually. You'll find someone you can do more than just tolerate for awhile. It'll never be perfect, you can grow together though. For as long as you both can make it last.

Unless you're like me. Then you just get fucked lol.

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 08:18 PM
there are no normal people left on here

i swear

starkind
09-29-2021, 08:20 PM

i swear

Says the word elf berzorker of Cazic Thule to impress themselves and rest assured that thyself is indeed fully cool and normal.

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 08:24 PM

i swear

Let’s see a pic of you and your girl, captain normal

Gatordash
09-29-2021, 08:29 PM
Let’s see a pic of you and your girl, captain normal

Tunabros is obviously an anime girl with green hair. Very normal thanks.

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 08:39 PM
i met a girl and she was normal and i was normal and we are still too anxious to kiss. it's passionate bro, ive never had a whirl wind liek this. now can we please act more normal for a while im getting uncomfortable.

bet yall didnt even go to community college from ur moms house laughing my butt off, im taking CALCULUS 1 not that uve heard of it. *crunches capri sun like a sastisfied adult might do on TV*

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 08:43 PM
Either way no hard feelings Tuna, it was a cool topic idea

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 08:45 PM
yee tuna :) it (the embarrassment) may seem insurmountable today, but it's honestly true that you can just admit u posted cringe and move on with your friendships. Or you can hold out til 60 like Patriam and never reach adulthood or human connection, this is America.

as for myself, I am flawed and yes, I can & do admit that I have poasted cringe b4. but im still an underwear model. its all gravy baby

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 08:47 PM
wat

Bardp1999
09-29-2021, 08:48 PM
I texted pictures of my weiner and she pressed charges and I ended up marrying my court-appointed attorney. It was love at first sight

starkind
09-29-2021, 08:51 PM
yee tuna :) it (the embarrassment) may seem insurmountable today, but it's honestly true that you can just admit u posted cringe and move on with your friendships. Or you can hold out til 60 like Patriam and never reach adulthood or human connection, this is America.

as for myself, I am flawed and yes, I can & do admit that I have poasted cringe b4. but im still an underwear model. its all gravy baby

Good post rly. I'm proud of u. Hope u take it as a genuine comp.